Remember me
▼ Content

Pizzly Bears

Page 2 of 5<1234>>>
05-06-2022 08:05
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
I can't help you guys if you refuse to see the cause and effect sequence of events. You can all keep babbling on if you want. I don't think I will have anything else to say. I made my point.

05-06-2022 09:01
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14388)
Spongy Iris wrote:I can't help you guys if you refuse to see the cause and effect sequence of events.

I can't help it if you live a life of self-delusion.

You think a parachutist is a UFO. There is nothing anyone can do if you won't help yourself.

Rather than cry like a baby when you make a stupid statement and it gets pointed out, either acknowledge that what you said was stupid or add whatever previously omitted clarification is needed to support your point.

Let's review: You claim that there was a polar bear migration that you have not shown ever occurred, and you claim that this migration was caused by a habitat shrinkage that you have not shown ever occurred.

Your failure to support your arguments is not somehow a failure on the part of others to "see" anything.

Support your point, or don't be surprised when it is summarily discarded, especially when it is an argument that presumes you are omniscient about events of the distant past.

05-06-2022 19:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:The polar bears migrating to the Canadian archipelago were the ones who lost the battle when habitat shrunk, and left to find new hunting area.

You haven't shown that the habitat ever "shrunk."

You haven't explained why Polar bears would migrate south instead of north.

The overall polar bear population has been steadily rising ever since I have been alive. Polar bears continue to thrive.

It would appear that someone has lied to you, banking on your gullibility and the certainty that you would never perform any sort of independent research to realize the truth of the matter.

They would move south because their habitat shrunk.

It has been shown they have moved south because of the emergence of the pizzly bear hybrid.

A polar bear love story.

https://youtu.be/GlETixtGBo0

Actually polar bears move south every summer when the ice melts, then move north in the winter to hunt seals, nothing is new here. Giizzly bears and polar bears often congregate at whale carcasses as well, have been doing this forever. There is also no species known as the pizzly bear and will not be unless interbreeding stops
05-06-2022 21:38
(14388)
Swan wrote:Actually polar bears move south every summer when the ice melts, then move north in the winter to hunt seals, nothing is new here.

You see? When you take your meds you can be quite lucid and rational.

Swan wrote: Giizzly bears and polar bears often congregate at whale carcasses as well, have been doing this forever.

Apparently in Wapusk National Park, on the west coast of Hudson Bay in northern Manitoba, all three types of bears can be found, i.e. polar bear, grizzly bear and black bear.

https://www.google.com/maps/@57.7938536,-93.2312108,6z

05-06-2022 22:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually polar bears move south every summer when the ice melts, then move north in the winter to hunt seals, nothing is new here.

Swan wrote: Giizzly bears and polar bears often congregate at whale carcasses as well, have been doing this forever.

Apparently in Wapusk National Park, on the west coast of Hudson Bay in northern Manitoba, all three types of bears can be found, i.e. polar bear, grizzly bear and black bear.

The climate of the Earth has still been warming for the last 20,000 years
05-06-2022 22:21
(14388)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So have the purple gremlins that live in the center of the moon. Every imaginary thing has still been warming for the last 20,000 years. It's because of "dark matter" used to fuel the fossils in quantum-entangled teleporters, which have also been warming for the last 20,000 years.

You are spot on.

05-06-2022 22:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So have the purple gremlins that live in the center of the moon. Every imaginary thing has still been warming for the last 20,000 years. It's because of "dark matter" used to fuel the fossils in quantum-entangled teleporters, which have also been warming for the last 20,000 years.

You are spot on.

Says the delusional schizzo who does not believe in the last ice age because of his mental illness
06-06-2022 02:21
(14388)
Swan wrote:Says the delusional schizzo who does not believe that I traveled back in time 130,000 years to watch reruns of the formation of my moraines

I merely question the motivation of Smithsonian curators who did not consult with you on the correct evolutionary progression, to include date stamps, of the trilobites over time.

I guess the curators were just too proud to get it right ... or they were off their meds.

06-06-2022 02:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the delusional schizzo who does not believe that I traveled back in time 130,000 years to watch reruns of the formation of my moraines

I merely question the motivation of Smithsonian curators who did not consult with you on the correct evolutionary progression, to include date stamps, of the trilobites over time.

I guess the curators were just too proud to get it right ... or they were off their meds.

Science does not belong to you to decide.

Not that you can ever know
06-06-2022 03:02
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
One more thing to note...

The number of confirmed hybrids has since risen to eight, all of them descending from the same female polar bear.

It is the mother's protective instinct of her cub's that this female polar bear sought a grizzly mate instead of a polar mate.

She must know, things are getting brutal on the shrinking sea ice.

Edited on 06-06-2022 03:53
06-06-2022 03:04
(14388)
Swan wrote:Science does not belong to you ...

Did you just learn this?

Wait, do you think science belongs to you? Is that where you're getting it wrong?

Swan wrote:... to decide.

... to decide what?

Swan wrote:Not that you can ever know which game pieces were the original monopoly tokens.

I sure can.

The CLASSIC 10, originally made from Zamack (Zinc Alloy), then changed to lead and tin (that didn't tarnish so readily):

BATTLESHIP,
BOOT,
CANNON,
THIMBLE,
TOP_HAT,
IRON,
RACE_CAR,
PURSE,
LANTERN,
ROCKING_HORSE

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

06-06-2022 13:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:

Did you just learn this?

Wait, do you think science belongs to you? Is that where you're getting it wrong?

... to decide what?

Swan wrote:Not that you can ever know which game pieces were the original monopoly tokens.

I sure can.

The CLASSIC 10, originally made from Zamack (Zinc Alloy), then changed to lead and tin (that didn't tarnish so readily):

BATTLESHIP,
BOOT,
CANNON,
THIMBLE,
TOP_HAT,
IRON,
RACE_CAR,
PURSE,
LANTERN,
ROCKING_HORSE

Actually science is tested and verified by many that reach uniform conclusions, nothing that you ever say can be backed up by any other person on Earth and this is because no other human shares your delusions.

LOL if you really need hard stuff talk to one of your transvestite military friends in pink panties.

Yawn
06-06-2022 17:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Climate has no value associated with it. Climate has no temperature. There is no such thing as a global climate.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.

I realize that English is a real struggle for you. But you aren't even trying.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-06-2022 17:15
(14388)
Swan wrote:Actually science is tested and verified by many that reach uniform conclusions,

That's the beauty of the scientific method testing a falsifiable model.

Swan wrote:nothing that you ever say can be backed up by any other person on Earth

Give me one example. You are officially going on record as stating that math and science cannot be demonstrated by anyone on earth.

You have a brilliant track record for making amazingly silly statements.

Swan wrote: ... and this is because no other human shares your delusions.

You are officially going on record as stating that science and math are delusions.

You are keeping your streak alive. Yesss!

06-06-2022 17:17
(21582)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You are spot on.

Says the delusional schizzo who does not believe in the last ice age because of his mental illness

Psychoquackery. Buzzword fallacy. What ice age? How do you know one happened? Your Magick Moraines?

Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-06-2022 17:18
(21582)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Science does not belong to you to decide.

Not that you can ever know

Science is not religion dude. Science has NO theories about past unobserved events. They are not falsifiable. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).

The Parrot Killer

06-06-2022 17:24
(21582)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Did you just learn this?

... to decide what?

I sure can.

BATTLESHIP,
BOOT,
CANNON,
THIMBLE,
TOP_HAT,
IRON,
RACE_CAR,
PURSE,
LANTERN,
ROCKING_HORSE

Actually science is tested and verified by many that reach uniform conclusions,

It is not possible to prove any theory True. Science does not use supporting evidence. Only religions do that. Your religion is not science.
Swan wrote:
nothing that you ever say can be backed up by any other person on Earth and this is because no other human shares your delusions.

What delusions? Void argument fallacy. YOUR delusion is thinking that religion is 'science'.
Swan wrote:
LOL if you really need hard stuff talk to one of your transvestite military friends in pink panties.

Yawn

Is this your authoritative source of your opinion? Is this why you are recommending it?

The Parrot Killer

06-06-2022 23:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Climate has no value associated with it. Climate has no temperature. There is no such thing as a global climate.

Actually the Earth is a planet who's average temperature is at least in part determined by the climate. But all the people living in your mothers basement clearly know different

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
07-06-2022 04:03
(14388)
Swan wrote:Actually the Earth is a planet who's average temperature is at least in part determined by the climate.

Incorrect. This statement broadcasts your mathematical incompetence (I apologize for the harshness of my accuracy).

Any climate is a dependent variable, being a function of many independent variables, e.g. temperature, humidity, precipitation, etc.

Basically, you got it completely backwards. A given climate is determined entirely from a list of parameters, not the other way around.

I recommend you read up on "dependent vs. independent variables" whenever convenient.

This LINK can get you started.

Enjoy. This one's on the house.

07-06-2022 06:13
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually the Earth is a planet who's average temperature is at least in part determined by the climate.

Climate has no temperature. There is no such thing as a global climate. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
Swan wrote:
But all the people living in your mothers basement clearly know different

Insulting people is not going to help you.

The Parrot Killer

07-06-2022 20:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually the Earth is a planet who's average temperature is at least in part determined by the climate.

Climate has no temperature. There is no such thing as a global climate. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
Swan wrote:

But insulting f---tards that live in their mommies basement and also believe that they are great nuclear physicist is as fun as can be.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If you can not deal with reality then log off, no one is forcing you to stay in the game.

CIAO
08-06-2022 00:25
(14388)
Swan wrote:But insulting leotards in my mommies basement, I also believe that they are great nuclear physicists in drag, which is as fun as can be.

... but are they amphibious leotards?

Swan wrote: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The correct spelling is "IBDaMann is my go-to guy for the tough stuff" ... but you can just write "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" and we'll know what you mean.

Swan wrote: If you can not deal a simple hand of five-card draw without accidentally flipping over the cards, then it's time for you to quit and go home. No one is forcing you to stay in the game.

My problem is cutting the deck in my hand, with only that hand. I still need more practice.

08-06-2022 01:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:But insulting leotards in my mommies basement, I also believe that they are great nuclear physicists in drag, which is as fun as can be.

... but are they amphibious leotards?

Swan wrote: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The correct spelling is "IBDaMann is my go-to guy for the tough stuff" ... but you can just write "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" and we'll know what you mean.

Swan wrote: If you can not deal a simple hand of five-card draw without accidentally flipping over the cards, then it's time for you to quit and go home. No one is forcing you to stay in the game.

My problem is cutting the deck in my hand, with only that hand. I still need more practice.

Apparently I own your mind, you better be careful or I might feed it to an amoeba
08-06-2022 06:36
(14388)
Swan wrote:Apparently I own your mind,

BZZZZT! Sorry, but thanks for playing.

You erroneously presume that I have a mind. Whatever it is that I have, I don't know what to call it. If I were to make a best guess, I'd have to go with a DEWALT 18v power drill ... you know, something that's really good at drilling holes. I try to give new meaning to "boring."

08-06-2022 13:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Apparently I own your mind,

BZZZZT! Sorry, but thanks for playing.

You erroneously presume that I have a mind. Whatever it is that I have, I don't know what to call it. If I were to make a best guess, I'd have to go with a DEWALT 18v power drill ... you know, something that's really good at drilling holes. I try to give new meaning to "boring."

That drill is obsolete, I actually have one that I do not use, I have the newer model however I prefer Bosch power tools at this point.

Now what were you trying to say?
09-06-2022 05:49
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

But insulting f---tards that live in their mommies basement and also believe that they are great nuclear physicist is as fun as can be.

If you can not deal with reality then log off, no one is forcing you to stay in the game.

CIAO

Why are you talking about yourself again?

The Parrot Killer

09-06-2022 13:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

CIAO

Says the clown that actually denies that any climate exist because they can not deal with the current warming trend
09-06-2022 20:33
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

CIAO

Says the clown that actually denies that any climate exist because they can not deal with the current warming trend

Word stuffing. I never said no climate exists.
What warming trend? Climate has no temperature.

The Parrot Killer

09-06-2022 21:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

CIAO

Word stuffing. I never said no climate exists.

The warming trend since the ebb of the last ice age

Temperature is a factor of all climates both micro and macro

You need to resume your drugs, try following the doctors instruction this time.
10-06-2022 01:19
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

What warming trend? What ice age? There you go spewing your religion again.
Swan wrote:

Climate has no value associated with it. There is no temperature for climate.
Swan wrote:

There you go with the drugs again. You must really be familiar with them, recommending everyone join your drug habit.

The Parrot Killer

10-06-2022 02:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

There you go with the drugs again. You must really be familiar with them, recommending everyone join your drug habit.

LOL if you did not skip kindergarten thru 12th grade you would know all about the ice age.
10-06-2022 03:07
(14388)
Swan wrote:The warming trend since the ebb of the last ice age

You still have not shown this, by the way, nor have you explained why any rational adult that isn't wacked out on your brand of schizzo meds should believe it either.

Yes, you have made it clear just how desperate you are for others to believe your totally unsupported speculation, without question, lest you hurl insults. I think everybody understands this very clearly.

Swan wrote:Temperature is a factor of all climates both micro and macro

It's funny you mention this. Just the other day I was having an intriguing philosophical discussion with GasGuzzler about Climate Change and we ran into a conundrum that really needs your expertise to bust our philosophical log jam.

If GasGuzzler and I are standing right smack dab in the middle of a climate, how do we know if it is a "micro" climate or a "macro" climate? Do we use the same formula that we use for determining whether it is "Cryps" territory or "Bloods" territory? Can we decypher any clues from the climate's acceleration?

Normally GasGuzzler has all the climate answers, but this puzzle really threw him for a loop and so I suggested we turn to you for the correct answer.

So, how do we tell?

10-06-2022 10:49
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

LOL if you did not skip kindergarten thru 12th grade you would know all about the ice age.

I already know the schools teach this religion.

The Parrot Killer

10-06-2022 13:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:

You still have not shown this, by the way, nor have you explained why any rational adult that isn't wacked out on your brand of schizzo meds should believe it either.

Yes, you have made it clear just how desperate you are for others to believe your totally unsupported speculation, without question, lest you hurl insults. I think everybody understands this very clearly.

It's funny you mention this. Just the other day I was having an intriguing philosophical discussion with GasGuzzler about Climate Change and we ran into a conundrum that really needs your expertise to bust our philosophical log jam.

If GasGuzzler and I are standing right smack dab in the middle of a climate, how do we know if it is a "micro" climate or a "macro" climate? Do we use the same formula that we use for determining whether it is "Cryps" territory or "Bloods" territory? Can we decypher any clues from the climate's acceleration?

Normally GasGuzzler has all the climate answers, but this puzzle really threw him for a loop and so I suggested we turn to you for the correct answer.

So, how do we tell?

Someone like yourself who creates science on the fly, is prohibited from understanding any form of reality. Your only hope of being able to know is to get mental help pronto.

I would fail if I attempted to answer your delusions and as such will not try
10-06-2022 19:01
(21582)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So, how do we tell?

Someone like yourself who creates science on the fly, is prohibited from understanding any form of reality. Your only hope of being able to know is to get mental help pronto.

Insult fallacies. Evasion. Answer the question put to you.

The Parrot Killer

10-06-2022 22:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So, how do we tell?

LOL, then you just continue doing exactly as you are told which equates to a mindless life.

Enjoy
10-06-2022 23:54
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So, how do we tell?

LOL, then you just continue doing exactly as you are told which equates to a mindless life.

Enjoy

Evasion. Inversion fallacy. Answer the question put to you.

The Parrot Killer

10-06-2022 23:58
(14388)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:If GasGuzzler and I are standing right smack dab in the middle of a climate, how do we know if it is a "micro" climate or a "macro" climate? Do we use the same formula that we use for determining whether it is "Cryps" territory or "Bloods" territory? Can we decypher any clues from the climate's acceleration?

So, how do we tell?

If you won't tell us how we can know the difference between a "micro" climate vs. a "macro" climate, how will GasGuzzler and I know how to properly weight any temperature data we gather and which smoothed data summaries we should publish instead of the raw data?
11-06-2022 00:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So, how do we tell?

Enjoy

Evasion. Inversion fallacy. Answer the question put to you.

Make me...........................

LOL
11-06-2022 00:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:If GasGuzzler and I are standing right smack dab in the middle of a climate, how do we know if it is a "micro" climate or a "macro" climate? Do we use the same formula that we use for determining whether it is "Cryps" territory or "Bloods" territory? Can we decypher any clues from the climate's acceleration?

So, how do we tell?

If you won't tell us how we can know the difference between a "micro" climate vs. a "macro" climate, how will GasGuzzler and I know how to properly weight any temperature data we gather and which smoothed data summaries we should publish instead of the raw data?

What is the difference of macroclimate and microclimate?

As nouns the difference between microclimate and macroclimate. is that microclimate is a small, local region having a unique pattern of weather or weather effects that differ from the local climate while macroclimate is the climate of a relatively large geographic area.

Too bad you can not do an internet search on your own huh?
Page 2 of 5<1234>>>

Join the debate Pizzly Bears:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Polar bears909-09-2022 00:03
Let's Talk Polar Bears318-03-2021 03:43
Polar bears and Hudson bay319-12-2020 20:37
Is climate change threatening the existence of polar bears?1601-12-2020 03:01
Russian Arctic town overrun by polar bears, climate change blamed628-02-2019 19:16
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact