Remember me
▼ Content

Polar bears

Polar bears06-09-2022 12:05
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I managed to get through my fortnightly newsletter from NASA Climate news without gagging and one of the interesting topics was a subspecies of polar bear that apparently live in the South Eastern corner of Greenland that hunt on floating ice. Because it is a long way south it thaws earlier in the spring and blocks of ice float around. I have seen the satellite pictures and you can see the icebergs the bears are using to hunt on. Of course the bears in the north do not know how to do this so they are all doomed. Bad white capitalists again.

duncan61
Edited on 06-09-2022 12:09
07-09-2022 23:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)
duncan61 wrote:
I managed to get through my fortnightly newsletter from NASA Climate news without gagging and one of the interesting topics was a subspecies of polar bear that apparently live in the South Eastern corner of Greenland that hunt on floating ice. Because it is a long way south it thaws earlier in the spring and blocks of ice float around. I have seen the satellite pictures and you can see the icebergs the bears are using to hunt on. Of course the bears in the north do not know how to do this so they are all doomed. Bad white capitalists again.

Then why is the polar bear population increasing

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-09-2022 04:16
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Because we stopped shooting them. It was sarcasm. NASA keep trying to make new problems that do not exist
08-09-2022 05:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14366)
duncan61 wrote:Because we stopped shooting them. It was sarcasm. NASA keep trying to make new problems that do not exist

NASA is a propaganda arm of the US government.
08-09-2022 10:45
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Totally agree and its all about funding.We are so fortunate your government spends billions on watching stuff happen.
08-09-2022 15:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:Because we stopped shooting them. It was sarcasm. NASA keep trying to make new problems that do not exist

NASA is a propaganda arm of the US government.

Close, but NASA literally is the US government

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

08-09-2022 15:57
(14366)
Swan wrote:Close, but NASA literally is the US government

They were originally going to build the NASA headquarters on the earth's double-paned glass, but the floating copper filaments were interfering with helipad airspace.
08-09-2022 20:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)
IBdaMann wrote:

They were originally going to build the NASA headquarters on the earth's double-paned glass, but the floating copper filaments were interfering with helipad airspace.

where is that dickhead anyway, he was fun?

ULTRA MAGA

08-09-2022 22:12
(14366)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Spongy is probably lurking. He doesn't want to stay away but he doesn't want to converse with the likes of me.

Swan, you should tell Spongy Iris that UFOs probably get through earth's surrounding glass by using quantum entanglement. The two of you can form a "coalition."

09-09-2022 00:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5682)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Spongy is probably lurking. He doesn't want to stay away but he doesn't want to converse with the likes of me.

Swan, you should tell Spongy Iris that UFOs probably get through earth's surrounding glass by using quantum entanglement. The two of you can form a "coalition."

Your brain can not handle quantum entanglement, but then it scared Einstein as well. LOL do you still consider entanglement teleportation as in star trek?

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Polar bears:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Pizzly Bears18523-01-2023 16:11
Polar vortex regains it's shape and position over the Arctic Video!!!501-06-2021 06:54
Polar vortex pattern suggest we could have a repeat of the 2010 wildfires and drought in Russia! VIDEO!!!1414-05-2021 23:13
Climate overview: erratic polar vortex - cold anomalies over the US and Europe video!!!122-04-2021 20:44
Let's Talk Polar Bears318-03-2021 03:43
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact