▼ Content

Maximizing Carbon Sequestration in Terrestrial Agroecosystems

Page 7 of 22<<<56789>>>
15-04-2022 04:25
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14433)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Then why did the military threaten Trump when he was about to legally release the info on the CIA chief's murder of JFK

The military never threatened Trump.

Yes they did,

Nope. The military never threatened Trump.

Wait! Are you claiming the military threatened Trump before or after his quantum entanglement?

Attached image:

15-04-2022 13:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Then why did the military threaten Trump when he was about to legally release the info on the CIA chief's murder of JFK

Yes they did,

Wait! Are you claiming the military threatened Trump before or after his quantum entanglement?

LOL actually the military threatened Trump many times. Google actually returned 2,910,000 hits for DOD threatened Trump. However you stay there in the cubicle that they gave you to humiliate yourself.

PS. Silly girl

Source Washington Post

At the request of the CIA, FBI and others in the national security community, President Trump made a last-minute decision to delay the release of thousands of pages of classified documents related to the John F. Kennedy assassination.

The president allowed the National Archives to publish about 2,800 records that the agencies did not object to making public. But about 300 additional records — the ones historians were most interested in seeing — will stay secret for now.

Federal agencies have known since 1992 that the midnight deadline was coming up. It was created by Congress, in a law signed by George H.W. Bush, after Oliver Stone's "JFK" movie in 1991 suggested a broad conspiracy to kill the president that included the CIA, the FBI and the military.

So please take your argument to the media that says you are a cubicle zombie clown
15-04-2022 13:42
(14433)
Swan wrote:LOL actually the military threatened Trump many times. Google actually returned 2,910,000 hits for DOD threatened Trump.

Forgive my moment of madness. What was I thinking?
15-04-2022 13:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL actually the military threatened Trump many times. Google actually returned 2,910,000 hits for DOD threatened Trump.

Forgive my moment of madness. What was I thinking?

You never think, you just react like a germ
15-04-2022 17:25
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
Into the Night wrote:
In prison he became friends with other bombers, including Timothy McVeigh (at least until McVeigh's execution), the Oklahoma City bomber (a truck bomb); and Ramzi Yousef, the World Trade Center bomber (a truck bomb).

Wow is there like one prison wherre they keep all the mad bombers? I don't want to end up there!

Into the Night wrote:
Looks like you're about to claw it!

No, he seems stressed so I'm just gong to pet it.
15-04-2022 20:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
In prison he became friends with other bombers, including Timothy McVeigh (at least until McVeigh's execution), the Oklahoma City bomber (a truck bomb); and Ramzi Yousef, the World Trade Center bomber (a truck bomb).

Wow is there like one prison wherre they keep all the mad bombers? I don't want to end up there!

Into the Night wrote:

Have you seen the video of the day that DEA agent Lee Paige shot himself in the foot in front of a classroom full of kids? It beats Jim Carey in Dumb and Dumber every day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ain2by4Fums&t=40s

Mop please
Edited on 15-04-2022 20:19
15-04-2022 21:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21612)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Cat got your tongue?

I don't know about unibombers, but in this pic I am the cat and you are mr green shit which means I got your tongue.

There was only one Unabomber, the name given by the FBI to the investigation of a bomber that mailed packages to folks in technology related industries. Finally identified as Ted Kaczynski (now serving time), his bombing spree killed 3 and injured 23 people.

Ted was a math wiz and even went to Harvard, before rejecting the world and going to live off grid in a cabin. There he developed his anarchistic view, and blamed what he saw as destruction of nature on industrialists and technology. This is where he targeted his bombing campaign.

At one point he published a manifesto (in Penthouse Magazine) detailing why he conducted the bombing campaign, which covered States all across the country.

The bombs themselves had a couple of unique characteristics about them. Ted tended to include some material that was 'nature oriented' such as a wooden case or some part depending on a piece of wood, and usually the letters 'FC' were inscribed on some parts of the bomb. Ted said this stood for 'Freedom Club'.

He is also known as the 'Junkyard Bomber' since his packages were made out of bits of scrap, and the 'Zodiac Bomber' so named for all the bombs he mailed or delivered to California.

The FBI finally caught up to him at his isolated cabin in Montana.

LOL and Oswald and two others shot JFK, because Bush the CIA chief looked the other way. Trump has the documents digitized and if he gets offed everyone knows.

Next

Next

Lassie says woof

Now grow up and stop throwing hissy fits

No one is having hissy fits except you and Sealover.
There were no 'two others'. Just Oswald, using a bolt action rifle.

Then why did the military threaten Trump when he was about to legally release the info on the CIA chief's murder of JFK

They didn't.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-04-2022 21:20
(21612)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yes they did, but you have blinders on because you are a shit fed zombie.

President Trump delayed on Thursday evening the release of thousands of pages of classified documents related to the John F. Kennedy assassination, bowing to pressure from the CIA, FBI and other federal agencies (The Military) still seeking to keep some final secrets about the nearly 54-year-old investigation.

The president allowed the immediate release of 2,800 records by the National Archives, following a last-minute scramble to meet a 25-year legal deadline. After lobbying by national security officials, the remaining documents will be reviewed during a 180-day period.

In a memo released by the White House, Trump said: "I am ordering today that the veil finally be lifted. At the same time, executive departments and agencies have proposed to me that certain information should continue to be redacted because of national security, law enforcement, and foreign affairs concerns. I have no choice — today — but to accept those redactions rather than allow potentially irreversible harm to our nation's security."

But you stay there in the cubicle pretending that you are free like me

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-04-2022 21:23
(21612)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yes they did,

LOL actually the military threatened Trump many times. Google actually returned 2,910,000 hits for DOD threatened Trump. However you stay there in the cubicle that they gave you to humiliate yourself.

Google is not God. Void reference fallacy.
Swan wrote:
PS. Silly girl

Source Washington Post

At the request of the CIA, FBI and others in the national security community, President Trump made a last-minute decision to delay the release of thousands of pages of classified documents related to the John F. Kennedy assassination.

The president allowed the National Archives to publish about 2,800 records that the agencies did not object to making public. But about 300 additional records — the ones historians were most interested in seeing — will stay secret for now.

Federal agencies have known since 1992 that the midnight deadline was coming up. It was created by Congress, in a law signed by George H.W. Bush, after Oliver Stone's "JFK" movie in 1991 suggested a broad conspiracy to kill the president that included the CIA, the FBI and the military.

So please take your argument to the media that says you are a cubicle zombie clown

Fake News from the Washington Compost again.

The Parrot Killer

15-04-2022 21:32
(21612)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Yup. It's called the Supermax prison facility. It's in Colorado. It's where they put bombers, anarchists, etc.

No, you don't want to end up there.

Into the Night wrote:

[/quote]
Let him stress. He tries to induce stress in others with his insults, after all!

The Parrot Killer

15-04-2022 21:33
(21612)
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Into the Night wrote:

Have you seen the video of the day that DEA agent Lee Paige shot himself in the foot in front of a classroom full of kids? It beats Jim Carey in Dumb and Dumber every day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ain2by4Fums&t=40s

Mop please

That was pretty hilarious. He was teaching a class on gun safety when he did it!

The Parrot Killer

16-04-2022 00:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Cat got your tongue?

I don't know about unibombers, but in this pic I am the cat and you are mr green shit which means I got your tongue.

There was only one Unabomber, the name given by the FBI to the investigation of a bomber that mailed packages to folks in technology related industries. Finally identified as Ted Kaczynski (now serving time), his bombing spree killed 3 and injured 23 people.

Ted was a math wiz and even went to Harvard, before rejecting the world and going to live off grid in a cabin. There he developed his anarchistic view, and blamed what he saw as destruction of nature on industrialists and technology. This is where he targeted his bombing campaign.

At one point he published a manifesto (in Penthouse Magazine) detailing why he conducted the bombing campaign, which covered States all across the country.

The bombs themselves had a couple of unique characteristics about them. Ted tended to include some material that was 'nature oriented' such as a wooden case or some part depending on a piece of wood, and usually the letters 'FC' were inscribed on some parts of the bomb. Ted said this stood for 'Freedom Club'.

He is also known as the 'Junkyard Bomber' since his packages were made out of bits of scrap, and the 'Zodiac Bomber' so named for all the bombs he mailed or delivered to California.

LOL and Oswald and two others shot JFK, because Bush the CIA chief looked the other way. Trump has the documents digitized and if he gets offed everyone knows.

Next

Next

Lassie says woof

Then why did the military threaten Trump when he was about to legally release the info on the CIA chief's murder of JFK

They didn't.

Then the 2,900,000 Google links are all lying
16-04-2022 15:23
(350)
Swan wrote:
Have you seen the video of the day that DEA agent Lee Paige shot himself in the foot in front of a classroom full of kids? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ain2by4Fums&t=40s

Nothing came up when I clicked on it but I did find this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJvtWVSbEYA

Ohhh that looks like that really hurt.
16-04-2022 16:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Have you seen the video of the day that DEA agent Lee Paige shot himself in the foot in front of a classroom full of kids? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ain2by4Fums&t=40s

Nah that didn't hurt at all as .40 caliber slugs do not actually feel pain.
16-04-2022 18:39
(350)
Swan wrote:

Oh you had me there for a moment. I thought you meant it did not hurt him.

You have good jokes
16-04-2022 20:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:

Oh you had me there for a moment. I thought you meant it did not hurt him.

You have good jokes

Like I said, slugs do not feel pain, even if they are helping to import Fentanyl from Mexico to a smelly and dead city block near you.
16-04-2022 20:17
(21612)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Cat got your tongue?

Next

Next

Lassie says woof

They didn't.

No, YOU are. You haven't visited 2.9 million sites in just two days.

The Parrot Killer

16-04-2022 20:18
(21612)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:

I'm sure it did. Fortunately, the hospital was able to patch him up. He probably still has the limp.

The Parrot Killer

16-04-2022 21:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Cat got your tongue?

Next

Next

Lassie says woof

They didn't.

No need as every Google search page returns how many internet links that it found.

Seriously you need to take the Chlorpromazine every day
16-04-2022 21:37
(21612)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Cat got your tongue?

Next

Next

Lassie says woof

They didn't.

No need as every Google search page returns how many internet links that it found.

Google returns quite a few pages that have nothing to do with the search requested. Stop worshiping Google. They are not a source. Void authority fallacy.

Attempted proof by consensus. Psychoquackery.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 16-04-2022 21:38
16-04-2022 22:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Cat got your tongue?

Next

Next

Lassie says woof

They didn't.

Google returns quite a few pages that have nothing to do with the search requested. Stop worshiping Google. They are not a source. Void authority fallacy.

Attempted proof by consensus. Psychoquackery.

Actually Google returned over 5 billion links to (into the night)

You are some of them, so get clicking and most of all continue believing what the government tells you
17-04-2022 04:31
(21612)
Swan wrote:

You are some of them, so get clicking and most of all continue believing what the government tells you

You certainly are hallucinating.

The Parrot Killer

17-04-2022 16:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

You certainly are hallucinating.

Now it's over 5.5 billion links for into the night

About 5,540,000,000 results (0.81 seconds)

https://www.google.com/search?q=into+the+night&rlz=1C1VDKB_enUS997US997&oq=into+the+night&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j46i433i512j0i512l4j46i512j0i512j46i512j0i512.3348j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

LOL you really are not very bright
Edited on 17-04-2022 16:49
17-04-2022 17:57
(350)
Swan wrote:
Like I said, slugs do not feel pain, even if they are helping to import Fentanyl from Mexico to a smelly and dead city block near you.

Sometimes we have mexicans and other highway hobos stay in the bunkhouse behind the diner to help out during the hollidays. They are nice and work very hard but usually only stay for a few weeks.

The diner used to have ten rooms out back truckers could rent but a while back there was a fire and all but one of them burned down and that is the bunkhouse. The owner decided not to rebuild it cause most long haulers have sleeper cabs now and the day haulers do not need them. Sometimes when it is slow at work and there is a big moon I go out back where you can still see the outline of the other rooms in the ground and I imagin what it must have been like.

17-04-2022 18:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:

Sometimes we have mexicans and other highway hobos stay in the bunkhouse behind the diner to help out during the hollidays. They are nice and work very hard but usually only stay for a few weeks.

The diner used to have ten rooms out back truckers could rent but a while back there was a fire and all but one of them burned down and that is the bunkhouse. The owner decided not to rebuild it cause most long haulers have sleeper cabs now and the day haulers do not need them. Sometimes when it is slow at work and there is a big moon I go out back where you can still see the outline of the other rooms in the ground and I imagin what it must have been like.

That truck is owned by an idiot who is paying $1,500 dollars every time he fills up on diesel which is why he does not own anything except the truck mortgage. So he is paying $7,500.00 just to drive coast to coast, $15,000.00 for a round trip. All because retarded cruds voted for biden.

Great job champ
17-04-2022 19:05
(14433)
Swan wrote:So he is paying $7,500.00 just to drive coast to coast, $15,000.00 for a round trip. All because retarded cruds voted for biden.

Nope. Only a handful of people voted for Biden. Trump won in a landslide.
17-04-2022 19:14
(350)
Swan wrote:
That truck is owned by an idiot who is paying $1,500 dollars every time he fills up on diesel which is why he does not own anything except the truck mortgage.

Probably and most of the truckers I know drive old beat up rigs with just a plain small mattress in the back.

But it is a nice pic.

17-04-2022 19:15
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:

I am 19. Can I vote?

17-04-2022 19:30
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:

That truck is owned by an idiot who is paying $1,500 dollars every time he fills up on diesel which is why he does not own anything except the truck mortgage. So he is paying $7,500.00 just to drive coast to coast, $15,000.00 for a round trip. All because retarded cruds voted for biden.

Great job champ

Is that your 'daddy's' dream truck, so he doesn't have to spend much time at home... Our trucks at work, don't have any of that extra crap in the cab. Some don't even have a mattress. Don't think many are overnight runs though. All in-state routes.
RE: Proof of infallible credibility17-04-2022 19:50
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
"Trump won in a landslide"

We hold this truth to be self evident.

No amount of evidence will convince us otherwise.

But we'll come up with some kind of number and pretend it is real.

And THEN believe us when we say that scientific credentials are MEANINGLESS.

The ability to see the truth of Trump's "landslide" victory is a special gift.

Very few people are SO GIFTED with genius.

Unfettered by the Marxist bias of actual science education.

Unchained from the vocabulary restrictions imposed by Marxist dictionaries.

The special gift of genius that allows for knowledge of the "truth" of Trump's "landslide" victory.

Makes it possible to see right through the phony laws of physics.

Or just post some ugly pictures to prove how smart you are.

IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So he is paying $7,500.00 just to drive coast to coast, $15,000.00 for a round trip. All because retarded cruds voted for biden.

17-04-2022 20:01
(14433)
Im a BM wrote:We hold this truth to be self evident. No amount of evidence will convince us otherwise.

You don't do the sarcasm thing very well. Maybe it's your delivery. Contact me via PM and I'll give you a few pointers.

RE: Please don't spam all over my thread.17-04-2022 20:04
sealover
★★★★☆
(1252)
Please don't smam all over my thread.

There are plenty of threads already that have "Trump" in the title and would presumably be an appropriate place to post such things.

The title of this thread would seem to be misleading, according to nearly everything that gets posted.

As would the title of this website, according to nearly everything posted.

Dr. Dirt and Dr. Trollslayer need to get on the same page, not the same thread.

"Trump won in a landslide". (giggle) (guffaw) (cackle)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Im a BM wrote:
"Trump won in a landslide"

We hold this truth to be self evident.

No amount of evidence will convince us otherwise.

But we'll come up with some kind of number and pretend it is real.

And THEN believe us when we say that scientific credentials are MEANINGLESS.

The ability to see the truth of Trump's "landslide" victory is a special gift.

Very few people are SO GIFTED with genius.

Unfettered by the Marxist bias of actual science education.

Unchained from the vocabulary restrictions imposed by Marxist dictionaries.

The special gift of genius that allows for knowledge of the "truth" of Trump's "landslide" victory.

Makes it possible to see right through the phony laws of physics.

Or just post some ugly pictures to prove how smart you are.

IBdaMann wrote:

17-04-2022 20:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I am 19. Can I vote?

Sure provided you are registered and meet the criteria of which age is only one
17-04-2022 20:29
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
The title of this thread was misleading to begin with... Most people just read through your manure-science, and took a more correct path. There is no climate-crisis, never was. This planet goes through catastrophic events often, such as extreme weather, earthquakes, volcanoes, potato famine. Manure happens, but we scrape it off our shoes, and get on with living. True, some slip, take a fall, and spend their remaining years wallowing around in filth. Ever considered a warm shower, and clean clothes?
17-04-2022 20:42
(14433)

squeal over wrote:Please don't smam all over my thread.

Please don't spam all over this board.

RE: What "Board"?17-04-2022 20:45
sealover
★★★★☆
(1252)
What "Board"?

No argument. No science. No decency.

[quote]IBdaMann wrote:

Please don't spam all over this board.
RE: Shifting Soil Carbon with Global Warming - The Mycorrhizal Connection17-04-2022 21:01
sealover
★★★★☆
(1252)
Shifting Soil Carbon with Global Warming - The Mycorrhizal Connection

There is an underground network of fungal hyphae FAR more extensive than the root systems of the plants.

About 50 times as much soil surface area is in contact with fungal hyphae, rather than plant root.

Some of these fungi are independent operators, just looking for a food source.

Most of these fungi are in symbiotic partnership with the plants, connected to their root systems.

There are multiple connections to global warming, only a few of which will fit into this post.

One big change with global warming is that taiga is expanding northward into tundra.

The southern tundra has warmed up enough that taiga forest can now move in to out compete the tundra.

One big difference between taiga and tundra, besides average size of the plants, is the makeup of the mycorrhizal fungi community.

Ericoid mycorrhiza dominate the tundra. Ectomycorrhiza and some vesicular arbuscular mycorrhiza dominate the taiga.

When warmer conditions permit taiga to overtake tundra, there begins a net LOSS of soil organic matter. Net EMISSION of CO2 to the atmosphere.

Ericoid mycorrhiza did a much better job storing carbon in the soil than do ectomycorrhiza.

The taiga is still pumping carbon underground via mycorrhizal fungi, but not nearly as much as the tundra did.

And the former tundra soil has thawed enough to allow the massive reservoir of organic carbon to decompose and release carbon dioxide.

Similar shifts occur without the confounding variable of frozen soil thawing in other places.

Where nitric acid in "acid rain" caused fast growing weeds to take over heathlands in Europe's "low" countries (barely above sea level), this brought about a net loss of soil organic matter.

Again, the new species that moved in did NOT have the ericoid mycorrhiza that dominated the heathland before their arrival.

In these cases, it was more clear that the loss of soil carbon was due to shift in mycorrhizal fungi, and not influenced by a new thawing of the underlying soil.
17-04-2022 21:09
(14433)
IBdaMann wrote:

squeal over wrote:What "Board"?

This one.

17-04-2022 21:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
[/quote][/quote]

What thread
17-04-2022 21:51
(14433)
Swan wrote:
[/quote]

What thread[/quote]
The one about your moraines.
Attached image:

Page 7 of 22<<<56789>>>

Join the debate Maximizing Carbon Sequestration in Terrestrial Agroecosystems:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Happy fourth of July. I wonder how many liberals are eating carbon cooked burgers106-07-2023 23:52
Uses for solid carbon3006-07-2023 23:51
Maximizing Carbon Sequestration in Wetlands9623-06-2023 14:49
Biden wants to force 'carbon capture'821-06-2023 12:55
Carbon losses from soil predicted to enhance climate change5216-06-2023 09:44
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact