Remember me
▼ Content

Biden wants to force 'carbon capture'

Biden wants to force 'carbon capture'20-06-2023 01:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
https://www.reuters.com/business/sustainable-business/biden-epa-issue-power-plant-rules-that-lean-carbon-capture-2023-04-23/

The Chief Puppet of the 'federal' oligarchy is now wanting to require power plants to institute 'carbon capture' (whatever THAT means!).

How does one force conformity with a meaningless buzzword??

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-06-2023 03:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
https://www.reuters.com/business/sustainable-business/biden-epa-issue-power-plant-rules-that-lean-carbon-capture-2023-04-23/

The Chief Puppet of the 'federal' oligarchy is now wanting to require power plants to institute 'carbon capture' (whatever THAT means!).

Actually Biden just wants to sit on the porch and eat ice cream, and he does not want to force carbon capture because he has no idea what carbon capture means, and is far too senile to learn.

So wake up kid, you are rambling just what they want you to ramble

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
20-06-2023 07:48
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Guess 'Lord' Biden, made a 'royal' proclamation, through the EPA, that CO2 is a hazardous pollutant. Deadly levels of CO2 shall not be released...

Sounds like another extortion scam, like his OSHO vaccine racket... Can't burn anything, without removing CO2. Can't work, without getting vaccinated.

How many times will Biden get away with abusing the power of office. Trump got impeach, for making a phone call to Ukraine... The main difference is that Biden had spent most of his adult life in the Senate, and knows exactly what he's doing, is wrong, and why.
20-06-2023 17:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Guess 'Lord' Biden, made a 'royal' proclamation, through the EPA, that CO2 is a hazardous pollutant. Deadly levels of CO2 shall not be released...

Sounds like another extortion scam, like his OSHO vaccine racket... Can't burn anything, without removing CO2. Can't work, without getting vaccinated.

How many times will Biden get away with abusing the power of office. Trump got impeach, for making a phone call to Ukraine... The main difference is that Biden had spent most of his adult life in the Senate, and knows exactly what he's doing, is wrong, and why.

Biden did no such thing, all he did is read words off of a teleprompter that to him had absolutely no meaning.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

20-06-2023 19:23
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Actually Biden just wants to sit on the porch and eat ice cream, and he does not want to force carbon capture because he has no idea what carbon capture means, and is far too senile to learn.

You can't lay Joe Biden's problems on anyone but Joe Biden. Inversion fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-06-2023 19:25
(21600)
HarveyH55 wrote:

He really doesn't know what he's doing, why it's wrong, or even what year it is.

He just made another prediction recently of an accomplishment he's planning to do by the year 2020.

The Parrot Killer

20-06-2023 19:34
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Biden is still the fall-guy, for all the crimes committed while dictator of America. He needs to face up for his crimes, whether he has mental capacity to comprehend, or not. No excuse, no apologies.
20-06-2023 22:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Senile people do not know what a problem is. So booben has no problems

ULTRA MAGA

21-06-2023 12:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Senile people do not know what a problem is. So booben has no problems

No comments from the government zombie mind controlled woke maggots?

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 21-06-2023 12:59

Join the debate Biden wants to force 'carbon capture':

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Maximizing Carbon Sequestration in Terrestrial Agroecosystems84126-04-2024 23:06
Missouri official to remove Biden from 2024 presidential ballot if 'new legal standard' boots Tru007-01-2024 01:38
Biden to be kept off ballot in Florida. Nyuk nyuk nyuk007-01-2024 00:31
Teacher who voted for Biden knocks out student's teeth at basketball game006-12-2023 13:21
Offshore wind projects face economic storm. Cancellations jeopardize Biden clean energy goals705-11-2023 20:41
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact