▼ Content

Maximizing Carbon Sequestration in Terrestrial Agroecosystems

Page 6 of 22<<<45678>>>
11-04-2022 23:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Only a moron can learn from an imbecile, or is that imbecile can learn from a moron

Swan, don't be silly. Morons are way smarter than imbeciles!

But are all Mormons morons?
12-04-2022 01:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21612)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
You noticed that too? I have found your posts to be humorous and entertaining. You certainly haven't been rude to anyone.

Thank you, ITN. And I have found you to be polite, informative and more than generous in putting up with my ignorance.

I am sure, over time, with you help, I will learn more and be less burdensome.

Thank you. It's a pleasure to find someone here that is willing to learn. I hope I can put things in a form that you can understand clearly. Remember, there are really no dumb questions.

Anyone can learn, if they want to.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-04-2022 01:35
(21612)
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
I simply use the principle of Occam's razor and call a schizzo a schizzo. Life is simpler that way

Swan! Why would you ever use someone else's razor? It's so unsanitary. Live a little, splurge, and buy your own dam razors.

[note to self: thank goodness Swan wasn't around during the AIDS era - poor dear would have never made it]

Occam's razor, also spelled Ockham's razor, also called law of economy or law of parsimony, principle stated by the Scholastic philosopher William of Ockham (1285–1347/49) that pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate, "plurality should not be posited without necessity." The principle gives precedence to simplicity: of two competing theories, the simpler explanation of an entity is to be preferred. The principle is also expressed as "Entities are not to be multiplied beyond necessity."

The principle was, in fact, invoked before Ockham by Durandus of Saint-Pourçain, a French Dominican theologian and philosopher of dubious orthodoxy, who used it to explain that abstraction is the apprehension of some real entity, such as an Aristotelian cognitive species, an active intellect, or a disposition, all of which he spurned as unnecessary. Likewise, in science, Nicole d'Oresme, a 14th-century French physicist, invoked the law of economy, as did Galileo later, in defending the simplest hypothesis of the heavens. Other later scientists stated similar simplifying laws and principles.

CIAO

Occam's razor is not, however, science.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-04-2022 01:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
I simply use the principle of Occam's razor and call a schizzo a schizzo. Life is simpler that way

Swan! Why would you ever use someone else's razor? It's so unsanitary. Live a little, splurge, and buy your own dam razors.

[note to self: thank goodness Swan wasn't around during the AIDS era - poor dear would have never made it]

Occam's razor, also spelled Ockham's razor, also called law of economy or law of parsimony, principle stated by the Scholastic philosopher William of Ockham (1285–1347/49) that pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate, "plurality should not be posited without necessity." The principle gives precedence to simplicity: of two competing theories, the simpler explanation of an entity is to be preferred. The principle is also expressed as "Entities are not to be multiplied beyond necessity."

The principle was, in fact, invoked before Ockham by Durandus of Saint-Pourçain, a French Dominican theologian and philosopher of dubious orthodoxy, who used it to explain that abstraction is the apprehension of some real entity, such as an Aristotelian cognitive species, an active intellect, or a disposition, all of which he spurned as unnecessary. Likewise, in science, Nicole d'Oresme, a 14th-century French physicist, invoked the law of economy, as did Galileo later, in defending the simplest hypothesis of the heavens. Other later scientists stated similar simplifying laws and principles.

CIAO

Occam's razor however is the principle that I use to simplify calling a schizzo, a schizzo because all the signs point to exactly that
12-04-2022 15:08
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
Swan wrote:
But are all Mormons morons?

Well, according to the chart, I'm definitely not an imbecile since I can do work requiring reasoning and judgement (like keeping track of patrons checks at the diner).

So, maybe I'm a moron, but the chart doesn't say if I'm high functioning or not.

Help, we need a new chart!
12-04-2022 15:11
(350)
Into the Night wrote:Remember, there are really no dumb questions.

Thank you ITN, you are truly a gentleman of gentlemen.

But about that dumb question thing, would I be correct in assuming you've never worked in a truckstop diner ("Oh miss, how much is the $5 hamburger special?".... groan).
12-04-2022 15:16
(350)
Swan wrote:
Occam's razor however is the principle that I use to simplify calling a schizzo, a schizzo because all the signs point to exactly that

Swan, are you pointing an arrow at me?

12-04-2022 17:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
GretaGroupie wrote:

But about that dumb question thing, would I be correct in assuming you've never worked in a truckstop diner ("Oh miss, how much is the $5 hamburger special?".... groan).

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa good one, but he has never actually had a job and I calculate that you are just pretending to work in a diner to hide your actual profession.

Sure I might be wrong, and would like to be just once so that I can know the feeling. It's not easy being muaaa
12-04-2022 17:18
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14431)
GretaGroupie wrote:Swan, don't be silly. Morons are way smarter than imbeciles!

I didn't realize any of this. Of course, I can't be expected to see down that far.
Attached image:

12-04-2022 19:00
(350)
Swan wrote:
Sure I might be wrong, and would like to be just once so that I can know the feeling. It's not easy being muaaa

Swan, you are wrong, but you are magnificent, too.

I do work at a diner. Midnight to 6am at a truck stop diner.

Three highways criss-cross here so we busy with day, overnight and long haulers.

I've been here for about 2 years now and love it.
12-04-2022 19:02
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:

IBM, there is obviously something wrong with that chart, because you are not on it
12-04-2022 19:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:

Three highways criss-cross here so we busy with day, overnight and long haulers.

Is the unibomber involved?

Cat got your tongue?
Edited on 12-04-2022 20:12
12-04-2022 23:35
(21612)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:

CIAO

Not Occam's Razor. Psychoquackery.

The Parrot Killer

12-04-2022 23:45
(21612)
GretaGroupie wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I've heard that one as well!

I've also heard this question asked by a guy waiting to board a cruise ship:
"Has this ship ever sunk?"

The cruise director's answer was equally hilarious and given in straight deadpan:
"Yeah. We dragged 'er up by the stern just last week. You'll find your cabin freshly washed."

Have you ever heard an entire dock full of people laughing?

The last truckstop diner I ate at had an amazing waitress. The place was packed, and she handled that whole room of truckers by herself. Me and my buddy went in there to order breakfast. Being used to other restaurants, he went to wash up. The meal was on the table before he got back. When she came around to refill the drinks, he remarked, "Gee, that was fast!". She replied, "Yeah. I'm bigger than the cook."

My point? My context was dumb questions when trying to learn something. Even dumb questions from someone that should know better are good for humor. We could certainly use a lot of that these days!

In other words, don't be afraid to ask a question. I won't judge you on the quality of the question.

I only remind people that ask the same question over and over mindlessly, even though it's already been answered. You will see me use the acronym RQAA for that (Repetitive Question Already Answered).

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 12-04-2022 23:51
12-04-2022 23:59
(14431)

GretaGroupie wrote:IBM, there is obviously something wrong with that chart, because you are not on it

Good news! I took another look at the graphic and I actually am on there. I don't know how, but apparently I have the best seat in the house.

13-04-2022 00:20
(21612)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:

Good place for one! Keeps ya busy! Lots of people to meet too! I imagine you've met all kinds of truckers too, everything from pretty smart guys and gals to some that were dumber than the hogs they were hauling.

The Parrot Killer

13-04-2022 00:39
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

GretaGroupie wrote:IBM, there is obviously something wrong with that chart, because you are not on it

Good news! I took another look at the graphic and I actually am on there. I don't know how, but apparently I have the best seat in the house.

So you think you're "one of the gods", eh?? You atheists are SOOOOOOOOOO full of yourselves!
13-04-2022 00:49
(21612)
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:

Is the unibomber involved?

Cat got your tongue?

The Unibomber wasn't a truck driver.

The Parrot Killer

13-04-2022 01:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:

CIAO

You are living in denial, that is if your basement cubicle can really be called life
13-04-2022 02:16
(14431)
gfm7175 wrote:So you think you're "one of the gods", eh??

No, ... just under.

I don't claim to be the alpha and the omega, but I am firmly the beta and the psi.

gfm7175 wrote:You atheists are SOOOOOOOOOO full of yourselves!

I think better wording would be "You atheists are so full of you (me)." Can you think of anyone better of which for atheists to be full?

But you're on the right track. Were you thinking of worshiping me? I get many such offers but I have to advise against it. I think it would be simpler for you to keep the religion you have and to focus on that. I'm really bad at keeping up with email and at answering prayers. The deity you have currently is one of the better ones and usually gets really good mileage. I hear your religion comes with an excellent retirement package so don't throw that away.

Just stick with what you have.
13-04-2022 03:20
(21612)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:

CIAO

You are living in denial, that is if your basement cubicle can really be called life

I live in Washington. There is no town called 'Denial' here.

The Parrot Killer

13-04-2022 04:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:

CIAO

Just take the Chlorpromazine already
13-04-2022 04:50
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:So you think you're "one of the gods", eh??

No, ... just under.

I don't claim to be the alpha and the omega, but I am firmly the beta and the psi.

That's SOOOOOOO atheist of you to say..

IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:You atheists are SOOOOOOOOOO full of yourselves!

I think better wording would be "You atheists are so full of you (me)." Can you think of anyone better of which for atheists to be full?

But you're on the right track. Were you thinking of worshiping me? I get many such offers but I have to advise against it. I think it would be simpler for you to keep the religion you have and to focus on that. I'm really bad at keeping up with email and at answering prayers. The deity you have currently is one of the better ones and usually gets really good mileage. I hear your religion comes with an excellent retirement package so don't throw that away.

Just stick with what you have.

Indeed, the whole email-based prayer response idea was already tried and it didn't work out very well...
Attached image:

Edited on 13-04-2022 05:03
13-04-2022 04:55
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:

CIAO

Maybe he mistyped Denali?? Then again, that's still quite a bit NW from you... I suppose it wouldn't take all too much for you to fly there though.
13-04-2022 18:17
(21612)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Maybe he mistyped Denali?? Then again, that's still quite a bit NW from you... I suppose it wouldn't take all too much for you to fly there though.

Quite a distance actually (1540 miles), and over some of the most rugged terrain on Earth, through some of the worst weather (low clouds and rain almost continuously) along the route, which is an international route.

Nah. Denali isn't in my backyard at all. We do have Mt Rainier though (Mt Tahoma). It's some 14000 ft high. It's also an active volcano. Most of the time it just steams a bit if at all. It looks remarkably like an ice cream sundae on a clear day. All you need is the cherry on top.

Mt Rainier as seen from the water just off Discovery Park

This is looking across Elliot Bay (salt water). The bridge you see there is the West Seattle bridge, and the idle cranes from the Port of Seattle (now largely shut down) are in the center. Downtown Seattle is off to the left, out of frame and behind the bluff on the left side of this image.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 13-04-2022 18:31
13-04-2022 19:46
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Quite a distance actually (1540 miles), and over some of the most rugged terrain on Earth, through some of the worst weather (low clouds and rain almost continuously) along the route, which is an international route.

Nah. Denali isn't in my backyard at all. We do have Mt Rainier though (Mt Tahoma). It's some 14000 ft high. It's also an active volcano. Most of the time it just steams a bit if at all. It looks remarkably like an ice cream sundae on a clear day. All you need is the cherry on top.

This is looking across Elliot Bay (salt water). The bridge you see there is the West Seattle bridge, and the idle cranes from the Port of Seattle (now largely shut down) are in the center. Downtown Seattle is off to the left, out of frame and behind the bluff on the left side of this image.

Mt. St. Helens started like that... I lived on the side of Mt. Hood (Oregon) when the top half blew off in 1980... We had to use snow shovels to clean up ash. It was kind of weird. We knew it was going to blow anytime (days), but we all just sort of filed out of class, and went out to watch. There was no announcement. I was in electronics shop class, think the teacher was on a coffee break... But, most of the other shop classess did what we did. There were a lot of students of staff back there. Just a big, grey cloud, kept growing, slow motion.
13-04-2022 19:51
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Oh wow, that's a beautiful looking mountain!
13-04-2022 21:00
(21612)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Mt. St. Helens started like that... I lived on the side of Mt. Hood (Oregon) when the top half blew off in 1980... We had to use snow shovels to clean up ash. It was kind of weird. We knew it was going to blow anytime (days), but we all just sort of filed out of class, and went out to watch. There was no announcement. I was in electronics shop class, think the teacher was on a coffee break... But, most of the other shop classess did what we did. There were a lot of students of staff back there. Just a big, grey cloud, kept growing, slow motion.

I lived in Olympia when St Helens blew. The civil defense guys were handing out masks. I got an extra one for a friend of mine that I knew slept during the day. We went over to his place and knocked on his door.

Still groggy from waking up, the first thing he sees is this fine white ash sifting out of the sky and covering the ground, and these two friends of his standing there wearing masks and holding one out to him. The first words out of his mouth were, "Did we get nuked?".

St Helens was a very pretty mountain. It looks like a broken tooth now. Vegetation returned quickly, and some trees are getting re-established now. When the lahar reached Longview, they converted it into a dike against the Columbia river.

Mt Rainier seems to have quite a few cracks in it that allow pressure to vent instead of build up. It's must larger than St Helens, but if it erupts, it will effectively wipe out large parts of Tacoma and Seattle (especially the Kent and Tukwila valley) with the lahar. All that area is built on the previous lahar that flowed through that valley from Mt Rainier.

The bigger danger to the region is actually earthquake. The wet side of the PNW sits on a microplate caught like a gear between the Pacific plate and the Continental plate. As the Pacific plate grinds northward, our microplate turns under the Cascades, powering the volcanic activity all up and down the Cascade range.

Like any plate, it sticks. When it releases, a strong surface earthquake can result.

Boeing used to use heavy metal desks. It is said that anytime one of these is moved, the Earth's axis shifts and we get an Earthquake.

Mt Baker, as seen from Bellingham (the town in the image)

This volcano is much more active, putting out steam fairly regularly. There is a ski area on this mountain, and the snow is sometimes quite gritty from ash. It's also venting now, and not building up pressure like St Helens did.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 13-04-2022 21:17
13-04-2022 21:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

I lived in Olympia when St Helens blew. The civil defense guys were handing out masks. I got an extra one for a friend of mine that I knew slept during the day. We went over to his place and knocked on his door.

Still groggy from waking up, the first thing he sees is this fine white ash sifting out of the sky and covering the ground, and these two friends of his standing there wearing masks and holding one out to him. The first words out of his mouth were, "Did we get nuked?".

St Helens was a very pretty mountain. It looks like a broken tooth now. Vegetation returned quickly, and some trees are getting re-established now. When the lahar reached Longview, they converted it into a dike against the Columbia river.

Mt Rainier seems to have quite a few cracks in it that allow pressure to vent instead of build up. It's must larger than St Helens, but if it erupts, it will effectively wipe out large parts of Tacoma and Seattle (especially the Kent and Tukwila valley) with the lahar. All that area is built on the previous lahar that flowed through that valley from Mt Rainier.

The bigger danger to the region is actually earthquake. The wet side of the PNW sits on a microplate caught like a gear between the Pacific plate and the Continental plate. As the Pacific plate grinds northward, our microplate turns under the Cascades, powering the volcanic activity all up and down the Cascade range.

Like any plate, it sticks. When it releases, a strong surface earthquake can result.

Boeing used to use heavy metal desks. It is said that anytime one of these is moved, the Earth's axis shifts and we get an Earthquake.

From volcanic eruptions to Boeing using heavy desks that shift the Earths axis.

You are the definition of schizzo
14-04-2022 18:49
(350)
Swan wrote:
Cat got your tongue?

I don't know about unibombers, but in this pic I am the cat and you are mr green shit which means I got your tongue.

14-04-2022 18:54
(350)
Into the Night wrote:
The last truckstop diner I ate at had an amazing waitress.

I'm not that fast but I often work the graveyard by myself with the cook. It's slower than daytime and they close off a lot of the seats. Around the holidays it picks up and they bring on another girl, but other than than I'm fine.
14-04-2022 18:56
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:

Yes I see you now you big old thinker you
14-04-2022 20:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Cat got your tongue?

I don't know about unibombers, but in this pic I am the cat and you are mr green shit which means I got your tongue.

Take the blue pill now

Please
14-04-2022 23:40
(21612)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Cat got your tongue?

There was only one Unabomber, the name given by the FBI to the investigation of a bomber that mailed packages to folks in technology related industries. Finally identified as Ted Kaczynski (now serving time), his bombing spree killed 3 and injured 23 people.

Ted was a math wiz and even went to Harvard, before rejecting the world and going to live off grid in a cabin. There he developed his anarchistic view, and blamed what he saw as destruction of nature on industrialists and technology. This is where he targeted his bombing campaign.

At one point he published a manifesto (in Penthouse Magazine) detailing why he conducted the bombing campaign, which covered States all across the country.

The bombs themselves had a couple of unique characteristics about them. Ted tended to include some material that was 'nature oriented' such as a wooden case or some part depending on a piece of wood, and usually the letters 'FC' were inscribed on some parts of the bomb. Ted said this stood for 'Freedom Club'.

In prison he became friends with other bombers, including Timothy McVeigh (at least until McVeigh's execution), the Oklahoma City bomber (a truck bomb); and Ramzi Yousef, the World Trade Center bomber (a truck bomb).

He is also known as the 'Junkyard Bomber' since his packages were made out of bits of scrap, and the 'Zodiac Bomber' so named for all the bombs he mailed or delivered to California.

The FBI finally caught up to him at his isolated cabin in Montana.

The Parrot Killer

14-04-2022 23:42
(21612)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Cat got your tongue?

Looks like you're about to claw it!

The Parrot Killer

15-04-2022 01:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Cat got your tongue?

There was only one Unabomber, the name given by the FBI to the investigation of a bomber that mailed packages to folks in technology related industries. Finally identified as Ted Kaczynski (now serving time), his bombing spree killed 3 and injured 23 people.

Ted was a math wiz and even went to Harvard, before rejecting the world and going to live off grid in a cabin. There he developed his anarchistic view, and blamed what he saw as destruction of nature on industrialists and technology. This is where he targeted his bombing campaign.

At one point he published a manifesto (in Penthouse Magazine) detailing why he conducted the bombing campaign, which covered States all across the country.

The bombs themselves had a couple of unique characteristics about them. Ted tended to include some material that was 'nature oriented' such as a wooden case or some part depending on a piece of wood, and usually the letters 'FC' were inscribed on some parts of the bomb. Ted said this stood for 'Freedom Club'.

In prison he became friends with other bombers, including Timothy McVeigh (at least until McVeigh's execution), the Oklahoma City bomber (a truck bomb); and Ramzi Yousef, the World Trade Center bomber (a truck bomb).

He is also known as the 'Junkyard Bomber' since his packages were made out of bits of scrap, and the 'Zodiac Bomber' so named for all the bombs he mailed or delivered to California.

LOL and Oswald and two others shot JFK, because Bush the CIA chief looked the other way. Trump has the documents digitized and if he gets offed everyone knows.

Next

Next

Lassie says woof

Now grow up and stop throwing hissy fits
Edited on 15-04-2022 02:30
15-04-2022 03:19
(21612)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Cat got your tongue?

LOL and Oswald and two others shot JFK, because Bush the CIA chief looked the other way. Trump has the documents digitized and if he gets offed everyone knows.

Next

Next

Lassie says woof

No one is having hissy fits except you and Sealover.
There were no 'two others'. Just Oswald, using a bolt action rifle.

The Parrot Killer

15-04-2022 03:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Cat got your tongue?

Next

Next

Lassie says woof

No one is having hissy fits except you and Sealover.
There were no 'two others'. Just Oswald, using a bolt action rifle.

Then why did the military threaten Trump when he was about to legally release the info on the CIA chief's murder of JFK
15-04-2022 03:45
(14431)
Swan wrote:Then why did the military threaten Trump when he was about to legally release the info on the CIA chief's murder of JFK

The military never threatened Trump.
15-04-2022 04:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Then why did the military threaten Trump when he was about to legally release the info on the CIA chief's murder of JFK

The military never threatened Trump.

Yes they did, but you have blinders on because you are a shit fed zombie.

President Trump delayed on Thursday evening the release of thousands of pages of classified documents related to the John F. Kennedy assassination, bowing to pressure from the CIA, FBI and other federal agencies (The Military) still seeking to keep some final secrets about the nearly 54-year-old investigation.

The president allowed the immediate release of 2,800 records by the National Archives, following a last-minute scramble to meet a 25-year legal deadline. After lobbying by national security officials, the remaining documents will be reviewed during a 180-day period.

In a memo released by the White House, Trump said: "I am ordering today that the veil finally be lifted. At the same time, executive departments and agencies have proposed to me that certain information should continue to be redacted because of national security, law enforcement, and foreign affairs concerns. I have no choice — today — but to accept those redactions rather than allow potentially irreversible harm to our nation's security."

But you stay there in the cubicle pretending that you are free like me
Edited on 15-04-2022 04:18
Page 6 of 22<<<45678>>>

Join the debate Maximizing Carbon Sequestration in Terrestrial Agroecosystems:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Happy fourth of July. I wonder how many liberals are eating carbon cooked burgers106-07-2023 23:52
Uses for solid carbon3006-07-2023 23:51
Maximizing Carbon Sequestration in Wetlands9623-06-2023 14:49
Biden wants to force 'carbon capture'821-06-2023 12:55
Carbon losses from soil predicted to enhance climate change5216-06-2023 09:44
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact