Page 8 of 22<<<678910>>>
18-04-2022 01:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

What thread[/quote]
The one about your moraines.[/quote]

Be careful because I obviously own your brain and might trade it for a bagel with cream cheese, then you have no brain, not that anyone would notice
Edited on 18-04-2022 01:14
18-04-2022 17:14
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
Im a BM wrote:
"Trump won in a landslide"

Sealover (is this sealover?) most people where I live voted for Mr. Trump and they think he will win again next time.

I do not think he likes people like me and I am not sure how to register to vote but I do not think I will vote for him unless he says something nice.

18-04-2022 17:30
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

Sealover (is this sealover?) most people where I live voted for Mr. Trump and they think he will win again next time.

I do not think he likes people like me and I am not sure how to register to vote but I do not think I will vote for him unless he says something nice.

Trump seems to treat people as individuals. Just good people, bad people. Criminals and terrorists are bad people, who do bad things to others. It's really the democrats who divide people into groups. They hate most of those groups, but try to put a 'smiley' face on it. Most of these groups they claim as disadvantaged, and need help to become equal. Which sort of implies they are lesser human beings, and the liberals are the betters, who can help. Not many people will refuse 'free-stuff', free-money, or anything else that makes their lives easier. Life is hard work. Less work, is always better.
18-04-2022 18:25
(350)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Trump seems to treat people as individuals.

I think his son might be tranny or at least gay cause he always seems so shy and nice.

Do you think Trump would like his son if he were like me?

18-04-2022 19:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
GretaGroupie wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Trump seems to treat people as individuals.

I think his son might be tranny or at least gay cause he always seems so shy and nice.

Do you think Trump would like his son if he were like me?

What are you like?

PS. Think less, know more.
18-04-2022 21:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Actually Google returned over 5 billion links to (into the night)

You are some of them, so get clicking and most of all continue believing what the government tells you

You certainly are hallucinating.

Now it's over 5.5 billion links for into the night

About 5,540,000,000 results (0.81 seconds)

https://www.google.com/search?q=into+the+night&rlz=1C1VDKB_enUS997US997&oq=into+the+night&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j46i433i512j0i512l4j46i512j0i512j46i512j0i512.3348j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

LOL you really are not very bright

Insult fallacy. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-04-2022 22:01
(21600)
HarveyH55 wrote:
The title of this thread was misleading to begin with... Most people just read through your manure-science, and took a more correct path. There is no climate-crisis, never was. This planet goes through catastrophic events often, such as extreme weather, earthquakes, volcanoes, potato famine. Manure happens, but we scrape it off our shoes, and get on with living. True, some slip, take a fall, and spend their remaining years wallowing around in filth. Ever considered a warm shower, and clean clothes?

Well put.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-04-2022 22:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Actually Google returned over 5 billion links to (into the night)

You are some of them, so get clicking and most of all continue believing what the government tells you

You certainly are hallucinating.

Now it's over 5.5 billion links for into the night

About 5,540,000,000 results (0.81 seconds)

https://www.google.com/search?q=into+the+night&rlz=1C1VDKB_enUS997US997&oq=into+the+night&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j46i433i512j0i512l4j46i512j0i512j46i512j0i512.3348j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

LOL you really are not very bright

Insult fallacy. No argument presented.

LOL you have never presented any argument to anything yet.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
18-04-2022 22:41
(21600)
sealover wrote:
Shifting Soil Carbon with Global Warming - The Mycorrhizal Connection

More cut and paste along with your usual BS.
sealover wrote:
There is an underground network of fungal hyphae FAR more extensive than the root systems of the plants.

About 50 times as much soil surface area is in contact with fungal hyphae, rather than plant root.

Some of these fungi are independent operators, just looking for a food source.

Most of these fungi are in symbiotic partnership with the plants, connected to their root systems.

There are multiple connections to global warming, only a few of which will fit into this post.

What global warming? It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
sealover wrote:
One big change with global warming is that taiga is expanding northward into tundra.

What global warming? Tundra is swamp.
sealover wrote:
The southern tundra has warmed up enough that taiga forest can now move in to out compete the tundra.

Trees don't grow overnight. Tundra is not in a competition. It simply exists.
sealover wrote:
One big difference between taiga and tundra, besides average size of the plants, is the makeup of the mycorrhizal fungi community.

Ericoid mycorrhiza dominate the tundra. Ectomycorrhiza and some vesicular arbuscular mycorrhiza dominate the taiga.

Cut and paste with no understand, like usual from you.
sealover wrote:
When warmer conditions permit taiga to overtake tundra, there begins a net LOSS of soil organic matter. Net EMISSION of CO2 to the atmosphere.

Then why do trees grow? Hmmmmmmm?
Your usual paranoia over CO2. This gas has no capability to warm the Earth. You cannot create energy out of nothing. You are AGAIN ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics.
sealover wrote:
Ericoid mycorrhiza did a much better job storing carbon in the soil than do ectomycorrhiza.

The taiga is still pumping carbon underground via mycorrhizal fungi, but not nearly as much as the tundra did.

Fungus is not a pump. Carbon is already in the ground. It's called 'coal'. It is not called 'fungus'. It is not called 'forest'. It is not called 'tundra'. It is carbon.
sealover wrote:
And the former tundra soil has thawed enough to allow the massive reservoir of organic carbon to decompose and release carbon dioxide.

Carbon isn't organic and doesn't decompose. It is an element.
sealover wrote:
Similar shifts occur without the confounding variable of frozen soil thawing in other places.

Where nitric acid in "acid rain" caused fast growing weeds to take over heathlands in Europe's "low" countries (barely above sea level), this brought about a net loss of soil organic matter.

Rain is naturally acid. Without there wouldn't be soil.
sealover wrote:
Again, the new species that moved in did NOT have the ericoid mycorrhiza that dominated the heathland before their arrival.

In these cases, it was more clear that the loss of soil carbon was due to shift in mycorrhizal fungi, and not influenced by a new thawing of the underlying soil.

Carbon isn't a soil.

The Parrot Killer

18-04-2022 22:42
(21600)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

What thread

The one about your moraines.[/quote]

Be careful because I obviously own your brain and might trade it for a bagel with cream cheese, then you have no brain, not that anyone would notice[/quote]
Insult fallacies. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

18-04-2022 22:45
(21600)
HarveyH55 wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

Trump seems to treat people as individuals. Just good people, bad people. Criminals and terrorists are bad people, who do bad things to others. It's really the democrats who divide people into groups. They hate most of those groups, but try to put a 'smiley' face on it. Most of these groups they claim as disadvantaged, and need help to become equal. Which sort of implies they are lesser human beings, and the liberals are the betters, who can help. Not many people will refuse 'free-stuff', free-money, or anything else that makes their lives easier. Life is hard work. Less work, is always better.

Again. Well put.

The Parrot Killer

18-04-2022 22:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

What thread

The one about your moraines.

Be careful because I obviously own your brain and might trade it for a bagel with cream cheese, then you have no brain, not that anyone would notice[/quote]
Insult fallacies. No argument presented.[/quote]

You are delusional if you believe that anyone cares enough about your nonsense to argue with it
RE: "On Demand" Fertilizer via Mycorrhizal Fungi18-04-2022 23:44
sealover
★★★★☆
(1249)
"On Demand" Fertilizer via Mycorrhizal Fungi

Nature provides a model for ensuring that applied nitrogen remains stable in the soil until the crop plant is ready to use it. Only the crop plant can access the nitrogen, starving out the competing weeds without need for herbicide. None of the nitrogen will be lost to nitrate leaching or denitrification.

Consider the ericoid mycorrhizal associations of heathland communities.

The plants have very high polyphenol content, ensuring that the nitrogen in their litter is immobilized in a recalcitrant form resistant to mineralization.

The enzyme required to mobilize the nitrogen is made only by the ericoid mycorrhizal fungi associated with the roots of the polyphenol rich plant.

Nitrogen is supplied "on demand" as the plant feeds its mycorrhizal fungi when it needs more. Otherwise the nitrogen just sits there waiting as long as needed

This also maximizes soil carbon accumulation, which is nice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sealover wrote:
Nutrient cycling dynamics of natural ecosystems can be mimicked in cropping systems to maximize carbon sequestration into soil organic matter, and minimize emissions of nitrous oxide. Tannin (aka polyphenol) chemical ecology provides insights into biogeochemical mechanisms that regulate carbon and nitrogen cycling.

The convergent evolution of tannin-rich plant communities has occurred on highly-infertile soils throughout the world. To acquire and conserve nitrogen, these plants allocate much of their organic carbon below ground to support symbiotic mycorrhizal fungi associated with their roots. Tannins in plant litter form recalcitrant complexes with protein, immobilizing this organic form of nitrogen and preventing mineralization. Mycorrhizal fungi produce enzymes that mobilize nitrogen from protein-tannin complexes, which is transferred directly to the root in organic nitrogen form. This short circuiting of the mineralization step in the nitrogen cycle prevents emission of nitrous oxide to the atmosphere, and prevents export of nitrate to groundwater or surface water. Allocation of photosynthate below ground to support mycorrhizal fungi also enhances sequestration of carbon into soil organic matter.

Tannins inhibit the oxidation of ammonium in soil to nitrate by nitrifying bacteria. This minimizes nitrous oxide emission as a by product of microbial nitrate reduction. Nitrogen release from tannin-rich litter is predominantly in the form of dissolved organic nitrogen rather than ammonium or nitrate. Dissolved organic nitrogen adsorbs to soil organic matter, minimizing leaching loss of nitrogen and retaining it in slow release form.

Tannins inhibit the decomposition of organic matter to substantially increase its mean residence in or above the soil. In the most extreme cases, equatorial rainforests form massive litter layers over acid white sand soils that are virtually devoid of nutrients or roots. One- or two-meters thick layers of litter in various stages of decomposition can accumulate above the mineral soil surface. This is despite warm, wet, well drained conditions that favor rapid decomposition. Exceptionally high tannin content in the vegetation of these forests enables them to create an enduring layer of organic matter above the soil surface, where virtually all the root growth and nutrient cycling occurs with high efficiency, and negligible losses.

Tannins themselves are the dominant substrate that transforms into soil humic acids. Humic acids enhance soil fertility in many ways, and their mean residence time in soil can be many centuries long. Tannins can comprise more than half the dry weight in foliage of tannin-rich species, and much of this represents sequestered carbon that will remain for a long time as stable soil organic matter.

We may not want to create thick litter layers above the topsoil in all our croplands. But polyphenol biogeochemistry can still be applied to increase carbon sequestration and decrease nitrous oxide emission. For example, tannin-rich organic matter can be combined with more rapidly decomposable crop residues or manure to slow decomposition and immobilize nitrogen into slowly mineralized organic form, as compost. Crop-mycorrhizal associations could be facilitated to sequester carbon and access recalcitrant soil nitrogen.
19-04-2022 01:01
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

What thread

Be careful because I obviously own your brain and might trade it for a bagel with cream cheese, then you have no brain, not that anyone would notice

Insult fallacies. No argument presented.[/quote]

You are delusional if you believe that anyone cares enough about your nonsense to argue with it[/quote]
You are not arguing. You are just throwing insults. That's a fallacy, not an argument.

No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

19-04-2022 01:07
(21600)
...deleted talking to yourself spam...
sealover wrote:
"On Demand" Fertilizer via Mycorrhizal Fungi

More cut and paste and BS.
sealover wrote:
Nature provides a model for ensuring that applied nitrogen remains stable in the soil until the crop plant is ready to use it. Only the crop plant can access the nitrogen, starving out the competing weeds without need for herbicide. None of the nitrogen will be lost to nitrate leaching or denitrification.

Nitrate is not a chemical. Plants do not use nitrogen.
sealover wrote:
Consider the ericoid mycorrhizal associations of heathland communities.

Consider a mouthful of buzzwords.
sealover wrote:
The plants have very high polyphenol content, ensuring that the nitrogen in their litter is immobilized in a recalcitrant form resistant to mineralization.

Nitrogen is not jailed or immobilized. Nitrogen is not a mineral. Polyphenol is not a chemical.
sealover wrote:
The enzyme required to mobilize the nitrogen is made only by the ericoid mycorrhizal fungi associated with the roots of the polyphenol rich plant.

Not a chemical. Buzzword fallacies.
sealover wrote:
Nitrogen is supplied "on demand" as the plant feeds its mycorrhizal fungi when it needs more. Otherwise the nitrogen just sits there waiting as long as needed

Plants do not use nitrogen.
sealover wrote:
This also maximizes soil carbon accumulation, which is nice.

Carbon is not soil.

The Parrot Killer

19-04-2022 03:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

What thread

Insult fallacies. No argument presented.

You are delusional if you believe that anyone cares enough about your nonsense to argue with it[/quote]
You are not arguing. You are just throwing insults. That's a fallacy, not an argument.

No argument presented.[/quote]
You are correct as there is no reason for any rational adult to argue with you as you are a delusional clown, so get medical help
19-04-2022 05:28
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14416)
GretaGroupie wrote:I do not think he likes people like me

Why do you presume that? Are other people doing your thinking for you? Are other people telling you what to believe?

Have you heard Trump disparage people like you (whoever that might be)? I'm not asking if other people have told you to believe that he has, just whether you heard it yourself.

Shouldn't you only believe it if you have heard it directly, especially when you are surrounded by people who are politically motivated to lie to you?

I notice that squeal over accused the Republican Party of bigotry ... yet didn't provide any YouTube video links with time hacks as support, for example. What should you conclude if everyone arguing squeal over's position is, in fact, lying? What should any rational adult conclude?

All of the above questions are for you to answer independently for yourself. Nobody should be telling you what to believe.

Cheers.
19-04-2022 15:16
(350)
Swan wrote:
What are you like?

I am A
N
D
R
O T
R
A
N
S and my super hero power is F
L
I
P
P
I
N
G so I can change from a boy into a girl and into a boy and into a girl when I want to.

19-04-2022 15:23
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:
Have you heard Trump disparage people like you (whoever that might be)?

I never met Mr. Trump but I do not think he is a very nice man but I do think he be president again maybe.

I could be wrong about him but I think a lot of politicins are not nice cause they make a lot of people angry and I thought they were supposed to make people happy?

19-04-2022 16:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
What are you like?

I am A
N
D
R
O T
R
A
N
S and my super hero power is F
L
I
P
P
I
N
G so I can change from a boy into a girl and into a boy and into a girl when I want to.

Many delusional people believe that they have superhero powers. The reality is that you are what you are and that you are NOT a superhero.

Do you believe that you have superhero powers that make you invincible to AIDS?
19-04-2022 16:18
(14416)
GretaGroupie wrote:I never met Mr. Trump but I do not think he is a very nice man

You never met him ... therefore you are letting other people do your thinking for you. How can you think he is "not a very nice man" unless you are simply embracing what other people are telling you to believe?

GretaGroupie wrote:I could be wrong about him but I think a lot of politicins are not nice cause they make a lot of people angry and I thought they were supposed to make people happy?

Donald Trump made many, many, many, many people very, very, very happy ... and for that he received the most votes of any US Presidential candidate, ever.

I followed everything Trump said/did and he never disparaged anyone except for radical Islamic terrorists, ISIS and Mara 13. I would be interested to learn on what basis you somehow believe that he was not nice if you aren't simply regurgitating what other people are pressuring/bullying/intimidating you into believing and saying ... or the lies that other people are telling you that you willingly believe without question.

Cheers.
19-04-2022 16:19
(350)
Swan wrote:

No but I am not interested in having sex so I am safe from AIDS.

I was worried I might have it from p-tuting but the prof had me tested and everything was good.

19-04-2022 16:21
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:
You never met him ... therefore you are letting other people do your thinking for you.

No but I never met Mr. Hilter to but he was not a nice man and I can not meet everyone but that does not meen they are nice.

I have never met you but I think you are nice

19-04-2022 16:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:

No but I am not interested in having sex so I am safe from AIDS.

I was worried I might have it from p-tuting but the prof had me tested and everything was good.

Tell us more about your superhero powers that prevent AIDS?

PS. No one gets an AIDS test because they are not worried, just so you know
Edited on 19-04-2022 16:45
19-04-2022 17:10
(350)
Swan wrote:

Don't you have to have sex to get AIDS?

I was just kidding. I am not really a super hero but I do feel like one some times like when I am taking care of six tables at the same time in the diner.

19-04-2022 17:19
(14416)
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
You never met him ... therefore you are letting other people do your thinking for you.

No but I never met Mr. Hilter to but he was not a nice man

You have documented evidence of Hitler not being nice.

What documented evidence do you have of Trump not being nice that isn't someone lying to you?

GretaGroupie wrote:and I can not meet everyone but that does not meen they are nice.

... but you don't arbitrarily select individuals you don't know and "declare" them to be "not nice." Someone or some people were lying to you and you did not question it ... hence you let them do your thinking for you.

GretaGroupie wrote: I have never met you but I think you are nice

You have documentation on this site on which to make such a decision. What has Trump done, that you have independently verified, that is "not nice"?

Are you aware that Trump is the first person in history to get an Arab country (UAE) to recognize Israel's right to exist? Saudi Arabia and Bahrain would have already signed as well if this last election hadn't been stolen. Don't you think peace in the Middle East is a nice thing to accomplish?

How much peace have the people who lie to you about Trump brought to the Middle East? How much have you brought?

While Donald Trump was President, the US became a much happier place for many, many people as the unemployment rate for Hispanics and blacks reached a record low. A much happier place. How much unemployment did the people who lie to you about Trump eliminate? How much did you eliminate?

Under the category of fiscal policy of which I don't necessarily approve, Trump nonetheless signed an executive order restoring $250 million annually to historically black colleges so that presumably underprivileged students can pursue a higher education.

In any event, I'd like to learn about all the "not nice" stuff Trump has done. What can you tell me?
19-04-2022 17:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:

Don't you have to have sex to get AIDS?

I was just kidding. I am not really a super hero but I do feel like one some times like when I am taking care of six tables at the same time in the diner.

So your claim now is that you got an AIDS test because you never had sex.

OK superhero, your life is set with six tables.

You make your Roth IRA contributions yet?
19-04-2022 18:23
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:

I once saw this where he made fun of a guy who had an injured hand but I have made fun of poeple before too so maybe you can be nice some time and not nice some time.

19-04-2022 18:27
(350)
Swan wrote:
So your claim now is that you got an AIDS test because you never had sex.

I had lots of sex when I was p-tuting and that is why the prof did the test.

Swan wrote:
OK superhero, your life is set with six tables.

I can handle six but I prefer five but it all depends on how busy we are.

Swan wrote:
You make your Roth IRA contributions yet?

What is that?

19-04-2022 18:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I once saw this where he made fun of a guy who had an injured hand but I have made fun of poeple before too so maybe you can be nice some time and not nice some time.

And now that asses like you voted biden in 100,000 Americans are dying from Fentanyl poisoning.

Great decision pinky poo
19-04-2022 18:36
(350)
Swan wrote:
And now that asses like you voted biden in 100,000 Americans are dying from Fentanyl poisoning. Great decision pinky poo

I have never voted.

But pinky poo sounds fun and probably smells better too!

mine is brown... and stinky (ewww)

19-04-2022 18:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
And now that asses like you voted biden in 100,000 Americans are dying from Fentanyl poisoning. Great decision pinky poo

I have never voted.

Well fool if you never voted you have no right to put trump down.

Got that shithead?
19-04-2022 19:27
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:

I have never voted.

Got that shithead?

What's your problem? Forget to take your meds, again? Or are you stressing because you recent AIDS test results aren't back yet, and you have a new boyfriend?
19-04-2022 19:51
(14416)
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You were lied to. Yes, Trump did mock the guy, but the guy with the shrivelled hand was a reporter who made stupid political attacks, and Trump rightfully fired back. Dishonest people in the media immediately claimed that Trump was making fun of the guy's handicap but Trump was completely justified in mocking what the guy said ... which was pretending to have forgotten the contradictory stories he had written without ever printing any sort of retraction).

The guy with the shrivelled hand was dishonest and got called on his dishonesty. Then you were lied to about it.
19-04-2022 20:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:

I have never voted.

Got that shithead?

What's your problem? Forget to take your meds, again? Or are you stressing because you recent AIDS test results aren't back yet, and you have a new boyfriend?

AIDS still kills and or ruins lives forever, so do not be a statistic.
20-04-2022 06:17
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Jamas me ocurrio crear ninguna obra de arte solamente para honrarte.

No vales ningun esfuerzo.

No mereces ninguna obra de arte pare honrarte.

No te voy a dar ningun regalo parecido.

No mereces tanto tiempo. Eso tiene que ser dificil.

Tan desesperado para llamarme la atencion.

Pobrecito.

Casi me da pena.

El hecho de tu saltar a la orden... Te oblige escribir en espanol. Me obedeciste.

No te das cuenta que... claro que no te das cuenta. Esta bien.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IBdaMann wrote:
sealover wrote:SEVEN CONSECUTIVE POSTS - Parrot Boy is NOT a troll, right?

Correct. Not a troll. He is directly responding to other posts. He is not spamming. He defines his terms. He is actively answering questions. He is not lying or otherwise being dishonest.

Now if you find someone who won't respond directly to others but who spams the board pretending to be addressing an "audience", who will not define the terms he uses and who lies as an excuse to hijack the board ... well, then you will have found a troll

20-04-2022 07:04
(14416)
Im a BM wrote:Jamas me ocurrio crear ninguna obra de arte solamente para honrarte.

No te preocupes, nadie te espera tener nada de creatividad ni la tecnica para hacer nada. Que disfrutes el sitio, nada mas.

Para mi, no me cuesta hacer graficos. Es facilito para mi. Los hago en minutos. Disfruto el pasatiempo. Me relaja. Es chevere.

Im a BM wrote:No vales ningun esfuerzo.

... y como te cuesta el pensar ... claro que debes economizarse la energia. No te preocupes, puedo hacer el pensar para nosotros dos. No es ningun problema.

?Como nos salvaras el planeta man~ana? Me imagino que serA facilito cuando lleguen el ejercito de tus camaradas, guey.
20-04-2022 15:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Im a BM wrote:
Jamas me ocurrio crear ninguna obra de arte solamente para honrarte.

No vales ningun esfuerzo.

No mereces ninguna obra de arte pare honrarte.

No te voy a dar ningun regalo parecido.

No mereces tanto tiempo. Eso tiene que ser dificil.

Tan desesperado para llamarme la atencion.

Pobrecito.

Casi me da pena.

El hecho de tu saltar a la orden... Te oblige escribir en espanol. Me obedeciste.

No te das cuenta que... claro que no te das cuenta. Esta bien.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IBdaMann wrote:
sealover wrote:SEVEN CONSECUTIVE POSTS - Parrot Boy is NOT a troll, right?

Correct. Not a troll. He is directly responding to other posts. He is not spamming. He defines his terms. He is actively answering questions. He is not lying or otherwise being dishonest.

Now if you find someone who won't respond directly to others but who spams the board pretending to be addressing an "audience", who will not define the terms he uses and who lies as an excuse to hijack the board ... well, then you will have found a troll

Indeed you need to create a work of art to honor your other schizzo personalities
20-04-2022 16:19
(350)
Swan wrote:
Well fool if you never voted you have no right to put trump down. Got that shithead?

Oh my it looks like someone put their grumpy pants on today but I am happy for you Swan cause it meens you remembered to put your pants on today and your allshimer is not acting up.

I know how much you like to talk about AIDS so I have a AIDS joke to make you feel less grumpy and this is it:

Knock, knock, if gay peolpe get AIDS then what do rich people get?

(i like to start jokes with knock, knock but you do not have to say who is there)

20-04-2022 16:22
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:
Then you were lied to about it.

IBM I do not know Mr. Trump so I can not say bad things about him.

Does that mean I can not say good things about him too?

Page 8 of 22<<<678910>>>

Join the debate Maximizing Carbon Sequestration in Terrestrial Agroecosystems:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Happy fourth of July. I wonder how many liberals are eating carbon cooked burgers106-07-2023 23:52
Uses for solid carbon3006-07-2023 23:51
Maximizing Carbon Sequestration in Wetlands9623-06-2023 14:49
Biden wants to force 'carbon capture'821-06-2023 12:55
Carbon losses from soil predicted to enhance climate change5216-06-2023 09:44
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact