Remember me
▼ Content

Why I am here



Page 4 of 5<<<2345>
18-04-2022 12:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
LOL! LOL! Too funny! LOL!

Yawn.

You just cited a known liar (the CDC) who has displayed medical illiteracy.

One would have thought that you would try citing someone credible, LOL!

Yawn.

Wait, are you high right now?

What information did you cite? I referenced the CDC,

Exactly, LOL! LOL! ROFLAUTCMBILOL!

Yawn.

You just cited a known liar (the CDC) who has displayed medical illiteracy.

One would have thought that you would try citing someone credible, LOL!

Yawn.

Are you on drugs?

I referenced the CDC

Exactly, LOL! LOL! ROFLAUTCMBILOL!

Yawn.

You just cited a known liar (the CDC) who has displayed medical illiteracy.

One would have thought that you would try citing someone credible, LOL!

Yawn.

Can I have some of what you are using?


Who did you cite? No one, because as no one agrees with your made up views. I cited Johns Hopkins and Yale medical schools.

Still waiting for you to prove that there is only one strain of Polio.

You are probably too dumb to even know that you are all alone, lost in an everlasting sea of mindless thoughts
Edited on 18-04-2022 12:48
18-04-2022 17:19
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
LOL! LOL! Too funny! LOL!

Yawn.

You just cited a known liar (the CDC) who has displayed medical illiteracy.

One would have thought that you would try citing someone credible, LOL!

Yawn.

Wait, are you high right now?

What information did you cite? I referenced the CDC,

Exactly, LOL! LOL! ROFLAUTCMBILOL!

Yawn.

You just cited a known liar (the CDC) who has displayed medical illiteracy.

One would have thought that you would try citing someone credible, LOL!

Yawn.

Are you on drugs?

I referenced the CDC

Exactly, LOL! LOL! ROFLAUTCMBILOL!

Yawn.

You just cited a known liar (the CDC) who has displayed medical illiteracy.

One would have thought that you would try citing someone credible, LOL!

Yawn.

Can I have some of what you are using?


Who did you cite? No one, because as no one agrees with your made up views. I cited Johns Hopkins and Yale medical schools.

Still waiting for you to prove that there is only one strain of Polio.

You are probably too dumb to even know that you are all alone, lost in an everlasting sea of mindless thoughts


There is never just one strain. All virus mutate. It's how they manage to adapt and survive. Polio is a disease, caused by a type of virus. It doesn't have to be one, specific strain. Fortunately, the mutations that survive are similar enough that our immune system still recognize them. Just because you get infected, doesn't mean you are going to get the severe symptoms that cripple. They may not detect cases, since there is no mandated, frequent testing.

Infectious diseases have been around a hell of a lot longer than vaccines or medicine. Most people can fight of infection, without a doctor. It's a minority of people who have trouble. With our modern, sloppy, unhealthy lifestyles, more people have medical problems. With covid (common cold), over 70 million tested positive, less than a million deaths that tested positive.
18-04-2022 18:05
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:
Are you on drugs? Can I have some of what you are using?

IBM do not use drugs.

Swan do not do drugs they are bad for your memory.




18-04-2022 18:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Are you on drugs? Can I have some of what you are using?

IBM do not use drugs.

Swan do not do drugs they are bad for your memory.



Says the clown who brags that her mothers are two trannies.

Okeedokee
18-04-2022 21:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22183)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
LOL! LOL! Too funny! LOL!

Yawn.

You just cited a known liar (the CDC) who has displayed medical illiteracy.

One would have thought that you would try citing someone credible, LOL!

Yawn.

Wait, are you high right now?

What information did you cite? I referenced the CDC,

Exactly, LOL! LOL! ROFLAUTCMBILOL!

Yawn.

You just cited a known liar (the CDC) who has displayed medical illiteracy.

One would have thought that you would try citing someone credible, LOL!

Yawn.

Are you on drugs?

I referenced the CDC

Exactly, LOL! LOL! ROFLAUTCMBILOL!

Yawn.

You just cited a known liar (the CDC) who has displayed medical illiteracy.

One would have thought that you would try citing someone credible, LOL!

Yawn.

Can I have some of what you are using?


Who did you cite?

You and the CDC.
Swan wrote:
No one, because as no one agrees with your made up views.

You don't get to speak for everyone. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
I cited Johns Hopkins and Yale medical schools.

You don't get to speak for an entire school either. Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Still waiting for you to prove that there is only one strain of Polio.

RQAA.
Swan wrote:
You are probably too dumb to even know that you are all alone, lost in an everlasting sea of mindless thoughts

Insult fallacy.

No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-04-2022 21:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22183)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
LOL! LOL! Too funny! LOL!

Yawn.

You just cited a known liar (the CDC) who has displayed medical illiteracy.

One would have thought that you would try citing someone credible, LOL!

Yawn.

Wait, are you high right now?

What information did you cite? I referenced the CDC,

Exactly, LOL! LOL! ROFLAUTCMBILOL!

Yawn.

You just cited a known liar (the CDC) who has displayed medical illiteracy.

One would have thought that you would try citing someone credible, LOL!

Yawn.

Are you on drugs?

I referenced the CDC

Exactly, LOL! LOL! ROFLAUTCMBILOL!

Yawn.

You just cited a known liar (the CDC) who has displayed medical illiteracy.

One would have thought that you would try citing someone credible, LOL!

Yawn.

Can I have some of what you are using?


Who did you cite? No one, because as no one agrees with your made up views. I cited Johns Hopkins and Yale medical schools.

Still waiting for you to prove that there is only one strain of Polio.

You are probably too dumb to even know that you are all alone, lost in an everlasting sea of mindless thoughts


There is never just one strain. All virus mutate.

A virus cannot mutate. It cannot reproduce. It is not alive.
HarveyH55 wrote:
It's how they manage to adapt and survive.

A virus is not alive. It doesn't 'adapt'. It can't.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Polio is a disease, caused by a type of virus. It doesn't have to be one, specific strain.

One virus...one disease. Two viruses...two different diseases.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Fortunately, the mutations that survive are similar enough that our immune system still recognize them.

A virus cannot mutate. It cannot reproduce.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Just because you get infected, doesn't mean you are going to get the severe symptoms that cripple.

True.
HarveyH55 wrote:
They may not detect cases, since there is no mandated, frequent testing.

None needed. Polio's effects began to show by themselves.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Infectious diseases have been around a hell of a lot longer than vaccines or medicine. Most people can fight of infection, without a doctor.

A doctor cannot fight any infection. He is wholly dependent on the patient doing that.
HarveyH55 wrote:
It's a minority of people who have trouble. With our modern, sloppy, unhealthy lifestyles, more people have medical problems.

The sickly.
HarveyH55 wrote:
With covid (common cold), over 70 million tested positive, less than a million deaths that tested positive.

Made up numbers. Argument from randU fallacy.
The covid19 virus is a variant of the Covid/SARS series of viruses, not of the rhinovirus series. It is not a common cold. It is not a flu either. Those viruses are from the influenza series of viruses.

The CDC has mistakenly called Covid/SARS series viruses 'flu' in the past. Now they want to make it a separate designation, when it's convenient to try to make covid19 more than it actually is.

NONE of the covid/SARS series viruses are lethal.
A few flu viruses are, but most are not.
NONE of the rhinoviruses are lethal.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-04-2022 22:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
LOL! LOL! Too funny! LOL!

Yawn.

You just cited a known liar (the CDC) who has displayed medical illiteracy.

One would have thought that you would try citing someone credible, LOL!

Yawn.

Wait, are you high right now?

What information did you cite? I referenced the CDC,

Exactly, LOL! LOL! ROFLAUTCMBILOL!

Yawn.

You just cited a known liar (the CDC) who has displayed medical illiteracy.

One would have thought that you would try citing someone credible, LOL!

Yawn.

Are you on drugs?

I referenced the CDC

Exactly, LOL! LOL! ROFLAUTCMBILOL!

Yawn.

You just cited a known liar (the CDC) who has displayed medical illiteracy.

One would have thought that you would try citing someone credible, LOL!

Yawn.

Can I have some of what you are using?


Who did you cite?

You and the CDC.
Swan wrote:
No one, because as no one agrees with your made up views.

You don't get to speak for everyone. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
I cited Johns Hopkins and Yale medical schools.

You don't get to speak for an entire school either. Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Still waiting for you to prove that there is only one strain of Polio.

RQAA.
Swan wrote:
You are probably too dumb to even know that you are all alone, lost in an everlasting sea of mindless thoughts

Insult fallacy.

No argument presented.


You still haven't refuted Johns Hopkins and Yale medical schools data confirming that Polio has three main strains. You seem to believe that I am the center of your World and that all the Worlds logical data does not exist unless you were there.

Do you work for the NSA? because you are unusually dumb
Edited on 18-04-2022 22:45
19-04-2022 00:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22183)
Swan wrote:
You still haven't refuted Johns Hopkins and Yale medical schools data confirming that Polio has three main strains.

Nope. Just one. Attempted proof by name dropping. Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
You seem to believe that I am the center of your World

Nah. You're just another schmuck that thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread.
Swan wrote:
and that all the Worlds logical data does not exist unless you were there.

Void argument fallacy. Pivot fallacy. Data isn't logic. Logic isn't data.
Swan wrote:
Do you work for the NSA? because you are unusually dumb

Bigotry. Insult fallacy.

No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-04-2022 01:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
You still haven't refuted Johns Hopkins and Yale medical schools data confirming that Polio has three main strains.

Nope. Just one. Attempted proof by name dropping. Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
You seem to believe that I am the center of your World

Nah. You're just another schmuck that thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread.
Swan wrote:
and that all the Worlds logical data does not exist unless you were there.

Void argument fallacy. Pivot fallacy. Data isn't logic. Logic isn't data.
Swan wrote:
Do you work for the NSA? because you are unusually dumb

Bigotry. Insult fallacy.

No argument presented.


Still waiting for you to refute Johns Hopkins and Yale medical schools data confirming that Polio has three main strains. You seem to believe that I am the center of your World and that all the Worlds logical data does not exist unless you were there.

The fact is that you can not find anything to back up your delusions. Get treated, obamacare covers schizophrenia
19-04-2022 05:20
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
LOL! LOL! Too funny! LOL!

Yawn.

You just cited a known liar (the CDC) who has displayed medical illiteracy.

One would have thought that you would try citing someone credible, LOL!

Yawn.

Wait, are you high right now?

What information did you cite? I referenced the CDC,

Exactly, LOL! LOL! ROFLAUTCMBILOL!

Yawn.

You just cited a known liar (the CDC) who has displayed medical illiteracy.

One would have thought that you would try citing someone credible, LOL!

Yawn.

Are you on drugs?

I referenced the CDC

Exactly, LOL! LOL! ROFLAUTCMBILOL!

Yawn.

You just cited a known liar (the CDC) who has displayed medical illiteracy.

One would have thought that you would try citing someone credible, LOL!

Yawn.

Can I have some of what you are using?


Who did you cite? No one, because as no one agrees with your made up views. I cited Johns Hopkins and Yale medical schools.

Still waiting for you to prove that there is only one strain of Polio.

You are probably too dumb to even know that you are all alone, lost in an everlasting sea of mindless thoughts


There is never just one strain. All virus mutate.

A virus cannot mutate. It cannot reproduce. It is not alive.
HarveyH55 wrote:
It's how they manage to adapt and survive.

A virus is not alive. It doesn't 'adapt'. It can't.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Polio is a disease, caused by a type of virus. It doesn't have to be one, specific strain.

One virus...one disease. Two viruses...two different diseases.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Fortunately, the mutations that survive are similar enough that our immune system still recognize them.

A virus cannot mutate. It cannot reproduce.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Just because you get infected, doesn't mean you are going to get the severe symptoms that cripple.

True.
HarveyH55 wrote:
They may not detect cases, since there is no mandated, frequent testing.

None needed. Polio's effects began to show by themselves.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Infectious diseases have been around a hell of a lot longer than vaccines or medicine. Most people can fight of infection, without a doctor.

A doctor cannot fight any infection. He is wholly dependent on the patient doing that.
HarveyH55 wrote:
It's a minority of people who have trouble. With our modern, sloppy, unhealthy lifestyles, more people have medical problems.

The sickly.
HarveyH55 wrote:
With covid (common cold), over 70 million tested positive, less than a million deaths that tested positive.

Made up numbers. Argument from randU fallacy.
The covid19 virus is a variant of the Covid/SARS series of viruses, not of the rhinovirus series. It is not a common cold. It is not a flu either. Those viruses are from the influenza series of viruses.

The CDC has mistakenly called Covid/SARS series viruses 'flu' in the past. Now they want to make it a separate designation, when it's convenient to try to make covid19 more than it actually is.

NONE of the covid/SARS series viruses are lethal.
A few flu viruses are, but most are not.
NONE of the rhinoviruses are lethal.


The 'Common Cold' can be caused by a large variety of virus. Rhinoviruses are the most common. There were two coronavirus strains, way back when I was in High School. On the other hand the 'Flu' refers to a specific family of viruses, inFLUenza, FLU for short... A common cold, is really just mild respiratory infection symptoms. I consider covid to be a cold virus, because the vast majority who were infected, only had mild symptoms. The severe cases were those with other medical issues, complicated by the respiratory infection. The same group of people who have a rough time with cold and flu infections every year. Covid was over-hyped, and politicized because it was new, and likely to infect a lot of people, but basically harmless. Something to play with.
19-04-2022 05:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14652)
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Are you on drugs? Can I have some of what you are using?

IBM do not use drugs.

Swan do not do drugs they are bad for your memory.



GretaGroupie, I can't remember if you posted something on drugs.
19-04-2022 15:10
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
Swan wrote:
Says the clown who brags that her mothers are two trannies.

Yes but I remember them and I do not like drinking or drugs or alcohol.

When I moved in with my house moms they got me drunk one nite and I threw up all over the place and I never want to do that again.




19-04-2022 16:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14652)
GretaGroupie wrote:Yes but I remember them and I do not like drinking or drugs or alcohol.

Good for you.

GretaGroupie wrote: I never want to do that again.

Sage advice.
19-04-2022 16:24
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:]
Good for you.

I know a lot of people who smoke mariwana but it gives me a head ache and then I get hungry and then I fall asleep.




19-04-2022 23:44
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(921)
Like the "N word" - What's Up, my Tranny?

Flaunt your sexuality on the Internet, if that's what gets you off.

Do so because you want to learn more about climate change, to honor Greta.

You have no shock value where I live.

Out here, you would come off as SO 1980s, sister!

Offering hummers in your posts and bragging about degrading yourself.

Whatever gets you off, I guess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GretaGroupie wrote:
Just want to let you all know that at the end of the month I'll be away for two days. I'm going to check out a new underground tranny bar in a city near here. One of my trucker buds and his wife are going to give me a ride and then pick me up on the way back. They used to do long haul together but she got the arthrits and had to give up her CDL. He sixty something and mostly does early morining day haul now so we see him 2-3 times at the diner every week but their doing a long haul together in two weekends. They are both really nice and she sends over a tray of home made backlava every Christmas (they're from Greek) and last year she nitted me the cutest blue beret to keep my head warm in winter. They even offered to put me up at a truckstop over there but I know some trannys I can stay with.

Anywho, I'll remind you before I go cause I don't want you to worry if I'm not here for a few days.
20-04-2022 02:01
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(921)
To put it in other words.

You're here.

You're queer.

Some of us got used to it decades ago.

Yawn.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im a BM wrote:
Like the "N word" - What's Up, my Tranny?

Flaunt your sexuality on the Internet, if that's what gets you off.

Do so because you want to learn more about climate change, to honor Greta.

You have no shock value where I live.

Out here, you would come off as SO 1980s, sister!

Offering hummers in your posts and bragging about degrading yourself.

Whatever gets you off, I guess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GretaGroupie wrote:
Just want to let you all know that at the end of the month I'll be away for two days. I'm going to check out a new underground tranny bar in a city near here. One of my trucker buds and his wife are going to give me a ride and then pick me up on the way back. They used to do long haul together but she got the arthrits and had to give up her CDL. He sixty something and mostly does early morining day haul now so we see him 2-3 times at the diner every week but their doing a long haul together in two weekends. They are both really nice and she sends over a tray of home made backlava every Christmas (they're from Greek) and last year she nitted me the cutest blue beret to keep my head warm in winter. They even offered to put me up at a truckstop over there but I know some trannys I can stay with.

Anywho, I'll remind you before I go cause I don't want you to worry if I'm not here for a few days.
20-04-2022 16:43
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Says the clown who brags that her mothers are two trannies.

Yes but I remember them and I do not like drinking or drugs or alcohol.

When I moved in with my house moms they got me drunk one nite and I threw up all over the place and I never want to do that again.

That's very smart of you.

I've learned my lesson on alcohol too after getting drunk a single time (I drank too much vodka on an empty stomach one day and I was eventually throwing up for a bit). Ever since that day, I've all but completely set alcohol aside (and when I do drink, I "drink responsibly"). I think that the aforementioned day was actually the last time that I've had more than a single drink in a day, and the last time that I've had any sort of hard liquor at all. Nowadays, I am very big on drinking water and milk.
20-04-2022 17:19
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
Im a BM wrote:
Offering hummers in your posts and bragging about degrading yourself.

I was degraded twice and had to repeat the 2 and 3 grades and was only in 6 grade when I ran away.

Im a BM wrote:
You're queer.


I am A
N
D
R
O T
R
A
N
S and I am queer too.




20-04-2022 17:20
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
gfm7175 wrote:Nowadays, I am very big on drinking water and milk.

I am too GFM but I get lots of farts when I drink milk so I like apple juice.


20-04-2022 17:30
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14652)
gfm7175 wrote:I've learned my lesson on alcohol too after getting drunk a single time (I drank too much vodka on an empty stomach one day and I was eventually throwing up for a bit). Ever since that day, I've all but completely set alcohol aside (and when I do drink, I "drink responsibly"). I think that the aforementioned day was actually the last time that I've had more than a single drink in a day, and the last time that I've had any sort of hard liquor at all. Nowadays, I am very big on drinking water and milk.

I had a similar experience, also with vodka. I don't mind having an occasional rum&coke or a (very rare) glass of wine with a meal.

However, instead of water an milk, I go for coffee and soda, because my body deserves only the very best!
20-04-2022 17:40
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:
However, instead of water an milk, I go for coffee and soda, because my body deserves only the very best!

I can drink milk but do not like to and I get free coffee and soda at the diner.

I like coffee with maple sirup in it.




20-04-2022 18:03
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
So, you are a queer, biogeoengineer from the 1980s? Jealous, or something? Guessing you classmates use to beat the hell out of you, anytime you said something queer. No, people a more tolerant. We are even tolerant of your climatology rants... The only difference between the two of you, is that you are nasty about your lifestyle choice, and intolerant of anyone else's.

What ever floats your boat, is fine. Just don't expect everyone else to hope on and go for a ride...

Im a BM wrote:
Like the "N word" - What's Up, my Tranny?

Flaunt your sexuality on the Internet, if that's what gets you off.

Do so because you want to learn more about climate change, to honor Greta.

You have no shock value where I live.

Out here, you would come off as SO 1980s, sister!

Offering hummers in your posts and bragging about degrading yourself.

Whatever gets you off, I guess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GretaGroupie wrote:
Just want to let you all know that at the end of the month I'll be away for two days. I'm going to check out a new underground tranny bar in a city near here. One of my trucker buds and his wife are going to give me a ride and then pick me up on the way back. They used to do long haul together but she got the arthrits and had to give up her CDL. He sixty something and mostly does early morining day haul now so we see him 2-3 times at the diner every week but their doing a long haul together in two weekends. They are both really nice and she sends over a tray of home made backlava every Christmas (they're from Greek) and last year she nitted me the cutest blue beret to keep my head warm in winter. They even offered to put me up at a truckstop over there but I know some trannys I can stay with.

Anywho, I'll remind you before I go cause I don't want you to worry if I'm not here for a few days.
21-04-2022 18:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Says the clown who brags that her mothers are two trannies.

Yes but I remember them and I do not like drinking or drugs or alcohol.

When I moved in with my house moms they got me drunk one nite and I threw up all over the place and I never want to do that again.



LOL The fact is that if you go to a doctor and show them what you wrote here, that you will 100 percent be prescribed drugs that will improve your life situation
21-04-2022 21:45
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Says the clown who brags that her mothers are two trannies.

Yes but I remember them and I do not like drinking or drugs or alcohol.

When I moved in with my house moms they got me drunk one nite and I threw up all over the place and I never want to do that again.



LOL The fact is that if you go to a doctor and show them what you wrote here, that you will 100 percent be prescribed drugs that will improve your life situation


Prescription drugs cost money. Insurance costs money. How is spending money on 'Happy-Pills' and different than buying alcohol or drugs for the same purpose? Drugs won't improve your life, just alter your perception. Has your prescriptions improved your life? Or do you still live with your parents? Oh, that's right, your parents live in 'your' house, because they need your help...
21-04-2022 22:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Says the clown who brags that her mothers are two trannies.

Yes but I remember them and I do not like drinking or drugs or alcohol.

When I moved in with my house moms they got me drunk one nite and I threw up all over the place and I never want to do that again.



LOL The fact is that if you go to a doctor and show them what you wrote here, that you will 100 percent be prescribed drugs that will improve your life situation


Prescription drugs cost money. Insurance costs money. How is spending money on 'Happy-Pills' and different than buying alcohol or drugs for the same purpose? Drugs won't improve your life, just alter your perception. Has your prescriptions improved your life? Or do you still live with your parents? Oh, that's right, your parents live in 'your' house, because they need your help...


My parents both passed away, I own my home and I take no medical prescriptions. That said Greta is seriously ill and needs medical help, this is clear
22-04-2022 16:24
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
HarveyH55 wrote:
So, you are a queer, biogeoengineer from the 1980s?
Im a BM wrote:
Like the "N word" - What's Up, my Tranny?

Seelover is stalking me in PMs again as ImaB and said this:

Im a BM wrote in a PM to me:
As a victim of pedophilia during childhood, the statistical odds are good that you grow up to be a perpetrator of pedophilia in adulthood.

If you truly see Greta as probably transsexual, this suggests that you may have a serous problem that could make you a menace to society.

But you and I both know you never saw Greta for one second that way.

It was a ruse, like the bullshit claim to admire Greta in any way whatsoever.

You are just another troll.


Poor seelover is so unhappy and I am not a victim I am A
N
D
R
O T
R
A
N
S
!


22-04-2022 16:55
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
GretaGroupie wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
So, you are a queer, biogeoengineer from the 1980s?
Im a BM wrote:
Like the "N word" - What's Up, my Tranny?

Seelover is stalking me in PMs again as ImaB and said this:

Im a BM wrote in a PM to me:
As a victim of pedophilia during childhood, the statistical odds are good that you grow up to be a perpetrator of pedophilia in adulthood.

If you truly see Greta as probably transsexual, this suggests that you may have a serous problem that could make you a menace to society.

But you and I both know you never saw Greta for one second that way.

It was a ruse, like the bullshit claim to admire Greta in any way whatsoever.

You are just another troll.


Poor seelover is so unhappy and I am not a victim I am A
N
D
R
O T
R
A
N
S
!


I got this PM from BM...

From Im a BM
Date 21. April 2022, 23:55
Subject why do they all IGNORE you?
Poor Harvey.

Desperately trying to get attention.

Nobody seems to excited about responding to ANYTHING you say.

That must feel bad.

sealover won't respond to you either. One more on the list of those that IGNORE you.

But since only a shit will respond to a shit, you can get a tiny little feedback, once in a while, from ME the SHIT.

One of you geniuses wrote "Im a BOWEL MOVEMENT", because it was discovered that the letters BM can be understood to mean SHIT.

So, if you are so desperate for attention, you might get a tiny bit of shit-on-shit recognition.


Not sure why liberals are such bitter, negative people, devoid of humor or joy. Always thought Utopia was suppose to be a happy place. Everyone just sits around smoking dope an snacking on free food.
RE: REMINDER - REMINDER22-04-2022 17:04
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
REMEMBER: After work tonight I am getting a ride to the city to go to this new tranny club for two days and I will not be back until Monday and will try to post if I have time before work.

This is going to be fun!


I will miss you


NOTE: some one please reminds Swan so he does not worry in case he forgets.


22-04-2022 17:07
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Not sure why liberals are such bitter, negative people, devoid of humor or joy.

Wow that is so sad and angry at everyone.

Seelover this is for you so you can think happy thoguhts while I am away.




22-04-2022 19:15
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14652)
GretaGroupie wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Not sure why liberals are such bitter, negative people, devoid of humor or joy.

Wow that is so sad and angry at everyone.

Seelover this is for you so you can think happy thoguhts while I am away.

[center]


If you really want squeal over to be happy, remember that he prefers creepy clowns.
Attached image:

22-04-2022 19:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22183)
GretaGroupie wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
So, you are a queer, biogeoengineer from the 1980s?
Im a BM wrote:
Like the "N word" - What's Up, my Tranny?

Seelover is stalking me in PMs again as ImaB and said this:

Im a BM wrote in a PM to me:
As a victim of pedophilia during childhood, the statistical odds are good that you grow up to be a perpetrator of pedophilia in adulthood.

If you truly see Greta as probably transsexual, this suggests that you may have a serous problem that could make you a menace to society.

But you and I both know you never saw Greta for one second that way.

It was a ruse, like the bullshit claim to admire Greta in any way whatsoever.

You are just another troll.


Poor seelover is so unhappy and I am not a victim I am A
N
D
R
O T
R
A
N
S
!


He's been spamming the PM's of several people here. Electronic hate mail.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-04-2022 21:07
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Not sure why liberals are such bitter, negative people, devoid of humor or joy.

Wow that is so sad and angry at everyone.

Seelover this is for you so you can think happy thoguhts while I am away.

[center]


If you really want squeal over to be happy, remember that he prefers creepy clowns.


that's a good one...
23-04-2022 00:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
GretaGroupie wrote:
REMEMBER: After work tonight I am getting a ride to the city to go to this new tranny club for two days and I will not be back until Monday and will try to post if I have time before work.

This is going to be fun!


I will miss you


NOTE: some one please reminds Swan so he does not worry in case he forgets.


Did you get your pecker chopped off yet
24-04-2022 01:45
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
GretaGroupie wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Nowadays, I am very big on drinking water and milk.

I am too GFM but I get lots of farts when I drink milk so I like apple juice.


Interesting fact. There is silver in cow's milk.

https://agris.fao.org/agris-search/search.do?recordID=US201500026236


RE: Why am I here?24-04-2022 20:28
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(921)
Why am I here?

Excellent theme for a thread where we can each explain what we are doing here.

So, why am I here?

I am "Im a BM". It's supposed to stick as a name. It's supposed to make hard to see that OTHER name without remembering how much it sounds like he calls himself a shit.

I think sealover already made the why am I here thing clear on other threads.

"Sealover" is Dr. Jeckyl. "Im a BM" is Mr. Hyde.

"Sealover" is Dr. Dirt. "Im a BM" is Reverend Trollslayer.

That is why I am here.

I'm pretty sure nobody wants to hear about my sex with anonymous strangers.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

GretaGroupie wrote:
Well I decided I like this place and I'm going to stick around and learn more about climate change because this is the only place I can talk to smarter people than me about it for free and you do not learn nothing by talking to dumb dumbs. That is why I'm going to tell you about me so you will know where I am coming from and why I am so dumb.

I do not know my mother cause she left right after I was born and I do not blame her cause my father is not a good person. He drinks to much and likes to talk with his fists and by the time I ran away I had more black eyes and broken ribs than a football team. He bragged about that and said I was a girlie boy (true) and that he would make me a man (NEVER). His favorite joke he told on my birthday and any other time he felt like was "Son what do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice" (sorry if that upset anyone but that is his idea of ha-ha).

One good thing that did happen was he bought home a used laptop a local church was giving away for free to loser families like ours. My teacher showed me how to use it and get online with a free account. I did use it for school but I also found a tranny chat room and connected with to p-tute trannies who were roomates in a nearby city. When I turned 14 I told them I was going to run away so they came and got me. It was good they did cause I was a pixie twink and would not have made it on the streets.

I stayed with them for 2 years and was a p-tute to but I never pushed pavement. They were classy and only did outcalls so they helped me get my own private clients. They also taught me how to set boundaries (hand and oral with a raincoat only but no anal - I'm to tiny for that). We made a lot of money and lived in a nice apartment and during our free time they helped me with reading and writing. They also showed me how to use bootleg BCP to get my itty bitty b-cups. It is not enough for most girls but I never had any hair except on my head and I have never shaved anything but peach fuz. I just wanted to be an Andro Trans and flip back and forth. I am hung like a church mouse and that makes flipping easy so the BCP was enough for my itty bittys but it took almost a year.

Anywho, that is how I met the prof and you already know his wife was away on sabbatical (thank you IBM) so he made a deal with my house moms to take me off their hands but I still keep in touch with them. They were the mother I never had and I love them. The prof had a nice house (yes still keep in touch) and he would always leave me things to do while he was teaching like reading and computer assignments and math. Climate change was a big deal to him and we talked a lot about that. I also had to do about an hour of chores each day to help keep things clean buy I did not mind as I was the only one who cleaned when I lived with my father. Bedtime was fun to and he always said I look good wearing nothing but a dolly. We were not in love (p-tute no no number 1) but I still miss him.

Just before his wife came back he got me a fake id that said I was 17 (true but looked 13) and asked me where I wanted to go. I said I did not want to p-tute anymore and wanted to go to LA so we called my house moms and they said okay. He got me a bus ticket but still had to convince the driver I was old enough to travel alone. Then he gave me 500 dollars and I left.

I started to get scared of LA and one night I got off the bus at this truckstop. There was a help wanted in the diner window and I asked for a job. The owner did not believe I was 17 but when I showed him I had my own money and told him I would work for free to prove it he said okay. A few days later I had my own room a walk away from the diner and I have been working graveyard for two years now. There are not a lot of people around here so help is hard to find. The local movie theater closed before I was born and the kids go to school in the next town. They know I am Andro Trans but do not care. As long as you pull your weight (105) around here people mind their own business and if anyone says anything the owner and cook are happy to help them shut up. Mostly I go girl at work (better tips) but sometimes I flip it.

I am happy now. The owner said when I turn 20 on my next birthday he will pay for me to get a GED and when I am 22 he will train me to be an assistant manager. This is my home and my work buddies are my family and I earn my own money and have me own place. I do not mind flurting at work but the idea of sex is a turn of (been there done that) so I am not looking for a relationship or a hand out there or here. Unfortunately where I am is not brain central so I need somewhere to talk to smart people so maybe I will not be dumb all my life.

The end


PS - this took a long time to write so I may miss some of your posts today. Sorry.
25-04-2022 02:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14652)
sealoser's sock wrote: Why am I here?

To SPAM. Leftists are fascinated with socks for some reason.

sealoser's sock wrote:I think sealover already made the why am I here thing clear on other threads.

He made it clear by the sheer amount of spam that he spammed, and by the complete lack of any understanding of anything about which he was writing.

sealoser's sock wrote:"sealoser" is sealoser . "I'm a BuMMer" is sealoser's sock

What is this fascination, nay, obsession leftists have with socks? Do they believe that added socks give themselves added voices in the overarching consensus?

Posters on the right tend to only have one avatar that is used all over the internet. Posters on the right are typically honest and straightforward whereas posters on the left are typically dishonest and seek to silence dissenting views by whatever means available.

Your preferred method of silencing differing views is to spam threads in the immediate present while seeking to have board administration ban those you don't like.

How is that working out for you, by the way?

sealoser's sock wrote:I'm pretty sure nobody wants to hear about my sex with anonymous strangers.

I'm getting the vibe that you have problems getting anyone interested in sex and that you try to seek relief/therapy by posting online and coming across as powerful and important.

You shouldn't be surprised to discover that it isn't working ... but at least you are trying something.
Attached image:

RE: We just wanted a troll-free kiddie pool25-04-2022 02:11
sealover
★★★★☆
(1681)
We just wanted a troll-free kiddie pool.

You wouldn't let us have it.

We promised never to troll your threads, but that wasn't enough, was it?

Too late.

________________________________________________________


IBdaMann wrote:
sealoser's sock wrote: Why am I here?

To SPAM. Leftists are fascinated with socks for some reason.

sealoser's sock wrote:I think sealover already made the why am I here thing clear on other threads.

He made it clear by the sheer amount of spam that he spammed, and by the complete lack of any understanding of anything about which he was writing.

sealoser's sock wrote:"sealoser" is sealoser . "I'm a BuMMer" is sealoser's sock

What is this fascination, nay, obsession leftists have with socks? Do they believe that added socks give themselves added voices in the overarching consensus?

Posters on the right tend to only have one avatar that is used all over the internet. Posters on the right are typically honest and straightforward whereas posters on the left are typically dishonest and seek to silence dissenting views by whatever means available.

Your preferred method of silencing differing views is to spam threads in the immediate present while seeking to have board administration ban those you don't like.

How is that working out for you, by the way?

sealoser's sock wrote:I'm pretty sure nobody wants to hear about my sex with anonymous strangers.

I'm getting the vibe that you have problems getting anyone interested in sex and that you try to seek relief/therapy by posting online and coming across as powerful and important.

You shouldn't be surprised to discover that it isn't working ... but at least you are trying something.
25-04-2022 02:35
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14652)
squeal over wrote:We just wanted a troll-free kiddie pool.

No, we did not. You want a kiddie pool but you won't go to any. You are insistent upon trying to convert the olympic pool into someplace your mother can take you, except you haven't thought through how you are going to eliminate the deep end as well as the adult swimmers.

squeal over wrote:You wouldn't let us have it.

You simply don't understand how this internet thing works.

You have to go to the sites that have the kiddie pools. You can't just come here and expect the olympic pool to somehow magically convert to the kiddie pool of your wishes.

You have been informed that you can go the trafn route and request Branner make you the moderator of your own little kiddie pool right here on Climate-Debate in which you will reign as sovereign.

... but you still have not done so.

You have been directed to kiddie pools more appropriate for your maturity level.

... but still you remain here.

You won't be getting any sympathy from anyone until you do your part in getting what you want.

Good luck.

squeal over wrote:We promised never to troll your threads, but that wasn't enough, was it?

You don't quite understand how these forums work, I get it.

You need to create your own kiddie pool if you want to have control over who posts what. Otherwise, all are welcome to post whatever they wish, wherever they wish.

Cheers.
Attached image:

RE: You are describing yourself.25-04-2022 02:40
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(921)
You are describing yourself.

"I'm getting the vibe that you have problems getting anyone interested in sex
and that you try to seek relief/therapy by posting on line and coming across as powerful and important."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IBdaMann wrote:
sealoser's sock wrote: Why am I here?

To SPAM. Leftists are fascinated with socks for some reason.

sealoser's sock wrote:I think sealover already made the why am I here thing clear on other threads.

He made it clear by the sheer amount of spam that he spammed, and by the complete lack of any understanding of anything about which he was writing.

sealoser's sock wrote:"sealoser" is sealoser . "I'm a BuMMer" is sealoser's sock

What is this fascination, nay, obsession leftists have with socks? Do they believe that added socks give themselves added voices in the overarching consensus?

Posters on the right tend to only have one avatar that is used all over the internet. Posters on the right are typically honest and straightforward whereas posters on the left are typically dishonest and seek to silence dissenting views by whatever means available.

Your preferred method of silencing differing views is to spam threads in the immediate present while seeking to have board administration ban those you don't like.

How is that working out for you, by the way?

sealoser's sock wrote:I'm pretty sure nobody wants to hear about my sex with anonymous strangers.

I'm getting the vibe that you have problems getting anyone interested in sex and that you try to seek relief/therapy by posting online and coming across as powerful and important.

You shouldn't be surprised to discover that it isn't working ... but at least you are trying something.
25-04-2022 08:14
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
If he wants a library, and no discussion or debate. Why not post them on Wikipedia? I'm not entirely sure how articles are submitted there, but they'll accept any liberal literature, and what pass as science these days.
Page 4 of 5<<<2345>





Join the debate Why I am here:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact