15-04-2022 21:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
2. Do you believe that earth is headed for a catastrophic climate disaster if humanity doesn't "address the issue"?

Maybe, maybe not. I don't know enough to say for sure but I do know that we have had a pandemic and war while I'be been at the diner. People don't seem to like each other very much so maybe we are headed for a collision but I'm not doing any backflip off a cliff.

After you check out "The Manual" that IBD has linked to you, I suggest that you also check out the Cult Of The Mask Almanac & Desk Reference. Here, I have cut through much of the tripe regarding "the pandemic" and have explained the more common COVID related terminology in a way that anyone willing to learn can understand. Feel free to ask me any questions about it.

How many people are sick with Polio in your local hospital?

Answer = NONE

Why?

Because there is a vaccine for Polio that works just as there are no vaccines for Covid that work.

If you have any questions let me know

There IS a vaccine for Covid. The CDC has recently changed the wording of it's vaccine definition from "immunity " to "protection".

Next.
Yawn.
Lol.

Then it's not a vaccine.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-04-2022 21:53
(21599)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
2. Do you believe that earth is headed for a catastrophic climate disaster if humanity doesn't "address the issue"?

Maybe, maybe not. I don't know enough to say for sure but I do know that we have had a pandemic and war while I'be been at the diner. People don't seem to like each other very much so maybe we are headed for a collision but I'm not doing any backflip off a cliff.

After you check out "The Manual" that IBD has linked to you, I suggest that you also check out the Cult Of The Mask Almanac & Desk Reference. Here, I have cut through much of the tripe regarding "the pandemic" and have explained the more common COVID related terminology in a way that anyone willing to learn can understand. Feel free to ask me any questions about it.

Answer = NONE

Why?

Because there is a vaccine for Polio that works just as there are no vaccines for Covid that work.

There IS a vaccine for Covid. The CDC has recently changed the wording of it's vaccine definition from "immunity " to "protection".

Next.
Yawn.
Lol.

Actually there is not nor ever was a vaccine for covid that claimed to prevent the disease and as we know now vaccinated people are getting sick everywhere. There are no polio stricken victims in your local hospital because the polio vaccine works. Vaccines PREVENT disease which is why the CDC keeps polio alive in their vaults because it is going extinct in the wild

No vaccine prevents any infection. That's not what a vaccine does.

Polio is not extinct. Nowhere near it. Polio still infects people today. There were 140 cases logged in the States last year.
Source: CDC

My friend actually caught his from the polio vaccine. He lost the use of his legs and gets around on crutches now. He's fast on those crutches!

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 15-04-2022 21:56
15-04-2022 21:58
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Answer = NONE

Why?

Next.
Yawn.
Lol.

Then it's not a vaccine.

What??! You can't just change a definition to have what you want? I call BS! Matter of fact, I did it just yesterday.

Luxury sedan: A vehicle with an engine than can carry one or more passengers from point A to point B.

Voila! Wife just got her luxury car.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 15-04-2022 22:25
15-04-2022 23:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
LOL...

Swan I know people are going to judge me my entire life but my house moms always said there are 4 kinds of people in this world:

people who like you for the wrong reasons (clients)
people who like you for the right reasons (house moms)
people who hate you for the wrong reasons (my father)
people who hate you for the right reasons

They said only worry about the last one so I am not worried about you.

I still like you even if you don't believe me

How many classes in behavioral analysis did you have?

You said that you lived with your dad because your mom split and that he beat you. Now you are referencing the mom that you never had as of yesterday. So all that I am doing is pointing out the perpetual flaws in your daydreams.

You growl chronically in your padded cell.

@GretaGroupie, when you get a chance, ask Swan about how his moraine farm allows him to travel through time, and how his quantum entanglement allows him to teleport wherever he wants to go.

... oh, and ask him to say LOL or Yawn a few times for you. It's quite the talent the way he does it.

Says the clown who does not believe in the last ice age or the billions of ton moraines that the glaciation left. As for Q entanglement, it is currently not possible to transmit teleportation, however the information to assemble your 85 IQ could theoretically be transmitted one day.

PS I still love your padded room, most people do not brag like you do
15-04-2022 23:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Answer = NONE

Why?

Next.
Yawn.
Lol.

Then it's not a vaccine.

What??! You can't just change a definition to have what you want? I call BS! Matter of fact, I did it just yesterday.

Luxury sedan: A vehicle with an engine than can carry one or more passengers from point A to point B.

Fact, the American government created multiple fake vaccines to keep people from panicking and leaving the big cities leaving those left behind to loot literally everything. Same reason that they locked people inside so that they could not escape, this at least tripled covid deaths.
16-04-2022 00:57
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
LOL...

Swan I know people are going to judge me my entire life but my house moms always said there are 4 kinds of people in this world:

You said that you lived with your dad because your mom split and that he beat you. Now you are referencing the mom that you never had as of yesterday. So all that I am doing is pointing out the perpetual flaws in your daydreams.

@GretaGroupie, when you get a chance, ask Swan about how his moraine farm allows him to travel through time, and how his quantum entanglement allows him to teleport wherever he wants to go.

... oh, and ask him to say LOL or Yawn a few times for you. It's quite the talent the way he does it.

Says the clown who does not believe in the last ice age or the billions of ton moraines that the glaciation left. As for Q entanglement, it is currently not possible to transmit teleportation, however the information to assemble your 85 IQ could theoretically be transmitted one day.

Still pushing your religions and saying anyone that doesn't believe them are loonies, I see.

The Parrot Killer

16-04-2022 00:59
(21599)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Answer = NONE

Why?

Next.
Yawn.
Lol.

Then it's not a vaccine.

Fact, the American government created multiple fake vaccines to keep people from panicking and leaving the big cities leaving those left behind to loot literally everything. Same reason that they locked people inside so that they could not escape, this at least tripled covid deaths.

Not a fact. Learn what 'fact' means. Buzzword fallacy.

People tend to move out of cities that have no police and rampant crime. What do vaccines have to do with this????!?

The Parrot Killer

16-04-2022 01:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
LOL...

Still pushing your religions and saying anyone that doesn't believe them are loonies, I see.

LOL and you are still believing the government?

You have one very sad religion there kiddy

WWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Edited on 16-04-2022 01:42
16-04-2022 14:57
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
gfm7175 wrote:
After you check out "The Manual" that IBD has linked to you, I suggest that you also check out...

I can't GFM my head is going to explode. I looked at IBMs manual and its a little preachy like he said but the pics are good. I just finished reading trafns book to Greta for the second time and I still do not get it (it is not about her). The prof got a copy of it yesterday so I'm waiting to see what he thinks. Now I need to rest my brain.

16-04-2022 15:04
(350)
Swan wrote:

Swan you are silly and need to read my original post again. I never met my real mom and my house moms were the 2 p-tute trannies I lived with when I ran awy. If you want to know what a house mom is watch this series (we did not do ballroom):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pose_(TV_series)

NOT TO IBM: (ohh color now I know) Does Swan have allshimer cause if he does I do not mind repeating stuff to help him keep up.
16-04-2022 15:08
(350)
Into the Night wrote:
An appetizing look?

Not with rabbit turds in the icing
16-04-2022 16:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:

Swan you are silly and need to read my original post again. I never met my real mom and my house moms were the 2 p-tute trannies I lived with when I ran awy. If you want to know what a house mom is watch this series (we did not do ballroom):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pose_(TV_series)

NOT TO IBM: (ohh color now I know) Does Swan have allshimer cause if he does I do not mind repeating stuff to help him keep up.

When did you attend the University?
16-04-2022 18:23
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Answer = NONE

Why?

Next.
Yawn.
Lol.

Actually there is not nor ever was a vaccine for covid that claimed to prevent the disease and as we know now vaccinated people are getting sick everywhere. There are no polio stricken victims in your local hospital because the polio vaccine works. Vaccines PREVENT disease which is why the CDC keeps polio alive in their vaults because it is going extinct in the wild

Polio is not extinct. Nowhere near it. Polio still infects people today. There were 140 cases logged in the States last year.

My friend actually caught his from the polio vaccine. He lost the use of his legs and gets around on crutches now. He's fast on those crutches!

Vaccines have never prevent infection. All they ever did was give the immune system instructions to help fight future (re)infections quicker, without the severe symptoms. The symptoms for any infection, usually do more damage than the virus... When your immune system can get to work directly on a specific problem, it gets the job done quicker. The virus has less opportunity to spread in the body, or shed external (infect others). Most people have a fairly strong and capable immune system, and survive many infections without any lasting damage. No vaccine required. Our species somehow thrived without vaccines for thousands of years... A vaccine for a virus that could potentially cripple or kill, generally better, than nothing. Repeated does of a vaccine to help fight a common cold, not so much. It's still a mass produced, man-made product, which can fail, or be contaminated. People, are never 100% perfect, every time...
16-04-2022 18:35
(350)
Swan wrote:
When did you attend the University?

Swan you are going full blown allshimer.

I still need my GED.

I hope you are not sitting there all alone drooling too but in case you are here is a pretty pictur to look at:

16-04-2022 20:02
(21599)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
An appetizing look?

Not with rabbit turds in the icing

Well...you DID ask what was missing.

The Parrot Killer

16-04-2022 20:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Answer = NONE

Why?

Next.
Yawn.
Lol.

Vaccines have never prevent infection. All they ever did was give the immune system instructions to help fight future (re)infections quicker, without the severe symptoms. The symptoms for any infection, usually do more damage than the virus... When your immune system can get to work directly on a specific problem, it gets the job done quicker. The virus has less opportunity to spread in the body, or shed external (infect others). Most people have a fairly strong and capable immune system, and survive many infections without any lasting damage. No vaccine required. Our species somehow thrived without vaccines for thousands of years... A vaccine for a virus that could potentially cripple or kill, generally better, than nothing. Repeated does of a vaccine to help fight a common cold, not so much. It's still a mass produced, man-made product, which can fail, or be contaminated. People, are never 100% perfect, every time...

Actually the Polio vaccine prevents infection by the Polio virus, and it does this so well that the CDC keeps Polio strains alive because the Polio vaccine has made them all but extinct. See kid all you know is the new reinvented and fake definition of vaccine that the CDC programmed your mind with
16-04-2022 21:03
(21599)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Answer = NONE

Why?

Next.
Yawn.
Lol.

Actually the Polio vaccine prevents infection by the Polio virus, and it does this so well that the CDC keeps Polio strains alive because the Polio vaccine has made them all but extinct. See kid all you know is the new reinvented and fake definition of vaccine that the CDC programmed your mind with

Argument by repetition fallacy. Argument of the Stone fallacy.

The CDC does not define 'vaccine'.

Viruses are not alive. The CDC does not need to keep any polio virus intact.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 16-04-2022 21:04
16-04-2022 21:07
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:

Viruses are not alive.

This has been debated, and I fall into the camp that says they are not living organisms, because they don't need to breathe.

But as far as I can tell, they are still active organisms.

Some vaccines are inactivated viruses, but the Johnson and Johnson, Moderna, and Pfizer vaccines for COVID 19 are not inactivated.

Edited on 16-04-2022 21:10
16-04-2022 21:11
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Answer = NONE

Why?

Next.
Yawn.
Lol.

Nope. We get infected with virus, bacteria frequently. Most of the time, our immune system catches it early, thanks to prior experiences with those common contagions. We don't feel any symptoms, because there is no need to trigger broad defenses to an unknown infection. The viruses do cause fever, puking, sweating, or any of the other symptoms of infection. That's your immune system creating a hostile environment, to weak/destroy the infection. Also a little destructive to our cells and tissues. But, that's okay, since cells can be replaced. We live in a filthy world, and exposed to a lot of infectious critters, all the time.
16-04-2022 21:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Answer = NONE

Why?

Next.
Yawn.
Lol.

Fact the CDC keeps strains of the Polio virus in vaults for future use, also viruses are all more alive than you as you can not mutate into a new form. Next Polio infections dropped precipitously after the Polio vaccine was implemented, in comparison covid infections continue to rise after people were vaccinated.

That said you are free to continue believing whatever the government needs fools like you to repeat. You have no power over freedom and never will as biden will be jerking off like his kid very soon. You did see the Hunter Biden jerking off with chinks video's right?

Your family not mine
16-04-2022 21:27
(21599)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Viruses are not alive.

This has been debated, and I fall into the camp that says they are not living organisms, because they don't need to breathe.

Virus can't reproduce. They need a host cell to make copies for them.
Spongy Iris wrote:

Viruses are not alive.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Some vaccines are inactivated viruses, but the Johnson and Johnson, Moderna, and Pfizer vaccines for COVID 19 are not inactivated.

Neither J&J, Moderna, nor Pfizer covid19 vaccines have any viruses in them, activated or inactivated.

No vaccine prevents infection. That's not what a vaccine does.

The Parrot Killer

16-04-2022 21:33
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Answer = NONE

Why?

Next.
Yawn.
Lol.

Fact the CDC keeps strains of the Polio virus in vaults for future use,

No, they don't. There are no strains of polio. Just polio. The CDC doesn't need to keep any virus in any vault. There were 140 cases of polio logged in the States just last year. Source: CDC
Swan wrote:
also viruses are all more alive than you as you can not mutate into a new form.

Neither can a virus. A virus cannot reproduce.
Swan wrote:
Next Polio infections dropped precipitously after the Polio vaccine was implemented, in comparison covid infections continue to rise after people were vaccinated.

You are making up numbers again. Random numbers are not data.
Swan wrote:
That said you are free to continue believing whatever the government needs fools like you to repeat.

Who said I believe the government? You obviously do though, as you keep quoting random numbers from them.
Swan wrote:
You have no power over freedom and never will as biden will be jerking off like his kid very soon. You did see the Hunter Biden jerking off with chinks video's right?

Please refrain from sexual references. This is a family forum.

The Parrot Killer

16-04-2022 21:37
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Viruses are not alive.

Spongy Iris wrote:

Viruses are not alive.
Spongy Iris wrote:

Neither J&J, Moderna, nor Pfizer covid19 vaccines have any viruses in them, activated or inactivated.

The J&J vaccine is an adenovirus, which gets your body to make SARS COV2 viral protein.

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are a form of RNA, which gets your body to make SARS COV2 viral protein.

16-04-2022 21:58
(21599)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Viruses are not alive.

Spongy Iris wrote:

Viruses are not alive.
Spongy Iris wrote:

The J&J vaccine is an adenovirus, which gets your body to make SARS COV2 viral protein.

No. It is modified virus that causes no illness. No cell will accept this virus. There is no way it can be copied. The modification adds a covid19 spike to the structure which your body uses to teach itself how to make T cells capable of producing antivirus that can directly attack covid19.
Spongy Iris wrote:
The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are a form of RNA, which gets your body to make SARS COV2 viral protein.

No. The purpose is to teach your body how to make T cells capable of destroying the selected virus, not to create them the virus.

Both Pfizer and Moderna don't seem to work.

The Parrot Killer

16-04-2022 23:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Answer = NONE

Why?

Next.
Yawn.
Lol.

Fact the CDC keeps strains of the Polio virus in vaults for future use,

No, they don't. There are no strains of polio. Just polio. The CDC doesn't need to keep any virus in any vault. There were 140 cases of polio logged in the States just last year. Source: CDC
Swan wrote:
also viruses are all more alive than you as you can not mutate into a new form.

Neither can a virus. A virus cannot reproduce.
Swan wrote:
Next Polio infections dropped precipitously after the Polio vaccine was implemented, in comparison covid infections continue to rise after people were vaccinated.

You are making up numbers again. Random numbers are not data.
Swan wrote:
That said you are free to continue believing whatever the government needs fools like you to repeat.

Who said I believe the government? You obviously do though, as you keep quoting random numbers from them.
Swan wrote:
You have no power over freedom and never will as biden will be jerking off like his kid very soon. You did see the Hunter Biden jerking off with chinks video's right?

Wrong again moron.

There are three wild types of poliovirus (WPV) – type 1, type 2, and type 3. People need to be protected against all three types of the virus in order to prevent polio disease and the polio vaccination is the best protection. Also 2 of the 3 wild strains have been ERADICATED but are kept alive by the CDC for future germ warfare needs

Seriously even an idiot would be correct even if by accident so you are clearly less than an idiot
Edited on 16-04-2022 23:15
16-04-2022 23:16
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:

No. It is modified virus that causes no illness. No cell will accept this virus. There is no way it can be copied. The modification adds a covid19 spike to the structure which your body uses to teach itself how to make T cells capable of producing antivirus that can directly attack covid19.

No. The purpose is to teach your body how to make T cells capable of destroying the selected virus, not to create them the virus.

I didn't say the J&J adenovirus replicated once injected. The medical literature I have read says it is replication incompetent.

However, as you said, your body uses the spike protein (SARS COV2) from it. So this sounds like it does get your body to make SARS COV2 protein.

Medical literature says the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are more effective at getting your body to make SARS COV2 protein than J&J. So in that sense, they do seem to work.

The Pfizer vaccine is derived from E Coli. And E Coli replicates fast. That must be why the MRNA vaccines are more effective than the J&J vaccine, because they can replicate.

17-04-2022 07:28
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Wrong again moron.

There are three wild types of poliovirus (WPV) – type 1, type 2, and type 3. People need to be protected against all three types of the virus in order to prevent polio disease and the polio vaccination is the best protection. Also 2 of the 3 wild strains have been ERADICATED but are kept alive by the CDC for future germ warfare needs

Seriously even an idiot would be correct even if by accident so you are clearly less than an idiot

Nope. Just one strain. Polio has not been eradicated.
The CDC is not involved in germ warfare.

The Parrot Killer

17-04-2022 07:32
(21599)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

I didn't say the J&J adenovirus replicated once injected. The medical literature I have read says it is replication incompetent.

You did. Now you want to deny your own argument. I will call this denial argument 1.
Spongy Iris wrote:
However, as you said, your body uses the spike protein (SARS COV2) from it. So this sounds like it does get your body to make SARS COV2 protein.

I will call this argument 2. You are locked in paradox. You are being irrational.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Medical literature says the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are more effective at getting your body to make SARS COV2 protein than J&J. So in that sense, they do seem to work.

They don't seem to work. People who have taken these 'vaccines' still get full blown covid19.
Spongy Iris wrote:
The Pfizer vaccine is derived from E Coli. And E Coli replicates fast. That must be why the MRNA vaccines are more effective than the J&J vaccine, because they can replicate.

It is not E Coli. E coli isn't even a virus.

No virus can replicate. Viruses aren't alive.

The Parrot Killer

17-04-2022 08:49
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

You did. Now you want to deny your own argument. I will call this denial argument 1.
Spongy Iris wrote:

I will call this argument 2. You are locked in paradox. You are being irrational.
Spongy Iris wrote:

They don't seem to work. People who have taken these 'vaccines' still get full blown covid19.
Spongy Iris wrote:

I'm not following you...

I said J&J, Moderna, and Pfizer vaccines get your body to make SARS COV2 protein. You can verify this by referring to medical literature.

J&J uses an adenovirus.

Moderna and Pfizer use RNA.

The RNA for the Pfizer vaccine is transcribed from E-Coli, which is a bacteria.

It is said viruses can replicate using your cells.

Edited on 17-04-2022 08:55
17-04-2022 16:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Wrong again moron.

Again there are three strains of Polio. Your problem here is that you seem to believe that you are arguing with me when you are arguing with the academic establishment that I merely quoted. That said your schizophrenia becomes clearly evident as your mind wipes out everything that you choose not to believe.

How many strains are in the polio vaccine?
The Salk vaccine, IPV, is based on three wild, virulent reference strains, Mahoney (type 1 poliovirus), MEF-1 (type 2 poliovirus), and Saukett (type 3 poliovirus), grown in a type of monkey kidney tissue culture (Vero cell line), which are then inactivated with formalin.

Is type 1 polio eradicated?
The virus is transmitted by person-to-person, mainly through the faecal-oral route or, less frequently, by a common vehicle (for example, contaminated water or food). Two of the three types of wild poliovirus have been eradicated (WPV2 and WPV3), with ongoing global efforts to eradicate WPV1.

But you keep on babbling away spewing the communist party line
18-04-2022 01:09
(21599)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:

I'm not following you...

I said J&J, Moderna, and Pfizer vaccines get your body to make SARS COV2 protein. You can verify this by referring to medical literature.

None of the vaccines are designed to make viruses.
Spongy Iris wrote:
J&J uses an adenovirus.

Nope. It cannot replicate. It causes no illness.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Moderna and Pfizer use RNA.

The RNA for the Pfizer vaccine is transcribed from E-Coli, which is a bacteria.

RNA is not a bacterium.
Spongy Iris wrote:
It is said viruses can replicate using your cells.

No. Cells replicate viruses, not the other way around.

The Parrot Killer

18-04-2022 01:14
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Wrong again moron.

Again there are three strains of Polio.

Nope. Just one strain.
Swan wrote:
Your problem here is that you seem to believe that you are arguing with me when you are arguing with the academic establishment that I merely quoted.

Wikipedia is not an academic establishment. Attempt proof by consensus.
Swan wrote:
That said your schizophrenia becomes clearly evident as your mind wipes out everything that you choose not to believe.

Psychoquackery.
Swan wrote:

One. The vaccine is a deactivated virus.
Swan wrote:
The Salk vaccine, IPV, is based on three wild, virulent reference strains, Mahoney (type 1 poliovirus), MEF-1 (type 2 poliovirus), and Saukett (type 3 poliovirus), grown in a type of monkey kidney tissue culture (Vero cell line), which are then inactivated with formalin.

No.
Swan wrote:
The virus is transmitted by person-to-person, mainly through the faecal-oral route or, less frequently, by a common vehicle (for example, contaminated water or food). Two of the three types of wild poliovirus have been eradicated (WPV2 and WPV3), with ongoing global efforts to eradicate WPV1.

It is not eradicated.
Swan wrote:

Non-sequitur fallacy. Economic systems have nothing to do with viruses or vaccines.

The Parrot Killer

18-04-2022 02:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Wrong again moron.

Again there are three strains of Polio.

Nope. Just one strain.
Swan wrote:
Your problem here is that you seem to believe that you are arguing with me when you are arguing with the academic establishment that I merely quoted.

Wikipedia is not an academic establishment. Attempt proof by consensus.
Swan wrote:
That said your schizophrenia becomes clearly evident as your mind wipes out everything that you choose not to believe.

Psychoquackery.
Swan wrote:

One. The vaccine is a deactivated virus.
Swan wrote:

No.
Swan wrote:

It is not eradicated.
Swan wrote:

Non-sequitur fallacy. Economic systems have nothing to do with viruses or vaccines.

Again you are ignorant because the CDC says that there are three strains of Polio. Your entire life is denial of your condition

https://www.cdc.gov/cpr/polioviruscontainment/diseaseandvirus.htm#:~:text=There%20are%20three%20wild%20types,vaccination%20is%20the%20best%20protection.

Polio Disease and Poliovirus
There are three wild types of poliovirus (WPV) – type 1, type 2, and type 3. People need to be protected against all three types of the virus in order to prevent polio disease and the polio vaccination is the best protection. Type 2 wild poliovirus was declared eradicated in September 2015, with the last virus detected in India in 1999. Type 3 wild poliovirus was declared eradicated in October 2019. It was last detected in November 2012. Only type 1 wild poliovirus remains. There are two vaccines used to protect against polio disease, oral polio vaccine and inactivated poliovirus vaccine.

Now if you would just take your Chlorpromazine you might be able to comprehend the truth.

Silly girl
Edited on 18-04-2022 02:36
18-04-2022 02:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
Swan wrote:Again you are ignorant because the CDC says that there are three strains of Polio.

LOL! LOL! Too funny! LOL!

Yawn.

You just cited a known liar (the CDC) who has displayed medical illiteracy.

One would have thought that you would try citing someone credible, LOL!

Yawn.

Wait, are you high right now?
Attached image:

18-04-2022 03:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Again you are ignorant because the CDC says that there are three strains of Polio.

Yawn.

Yawn.

What information did you cite? I referenced the CDC, Yale and Johns Hopkins, and the reality that your feeble mind can not handle

None, you just use your imagination to create what you wish to be real.

Jason Bourne you are not.

Silly girl

https://www.polioplace.org/people/david-bodian-phd-md#:~:text=A%20long%2Dtime%20polio%20researcher,of%20the%20late%2040s%20held.

David Bodian, PhD, MD
Born: May 15, 1910
Died: September 18, 1992

Major Contribution:

A long-time polio researcher, Bodian and his colleagues at Johns Hopkins demonstrated that there were only three strains of poliovirus: Type I, Type II and Type III. The distribution percentage (82.1%, 10.2%, 7.7% respectively) found in the early samples of the late 40s held. Bodian demonstrated that the poliovirus was transmitted through the mouth (oral route) and digestive tract to the bloodstream and then to the nerves. This was counter to the long-held idea that the virus entered the nose and went directly to the nerves.

Addendum, there are actually 196 strains of polio that fit into the three types.

https://medicine.yale.edu/news/yale-medicine-magazine/article/breaking-the-back-of-polio/#:~:text=As%20it%20turned%20out%2C%20all,virus%20types%20to%20be%20successful.
Edited on 18-04-2022 03:22
18-04-2022 03:37
(14414)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn.

Yawn.

What information did you cite? I referenced the CDC,

Exactly, LOL! LOL! ROFLAUTCMBILOL!

Yawn.

Yawn.

Are you on drugs?
Attached image:

18-04-2022 04:06
(5197)
The CDC is a political body. They say anything, that will get continued funding, possibly budget increases. Like any where else, you do and say what your employer wants to see and hear, then do whatever you want when they aren't looking. Try not to get caught, least not anything serious.
18-04-2022 04:37
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:

None of the vaccines are designed to make viruses.

Nope. It cannot replicate. It causes no illness.

RNA is not a bacterium.

No. Cells replicate viruses, not the other way around.

I said these vaccines make SARS COV2 protein, not viruses. You must know the difference between a virus and its protein right?

If SARS COV2 protein induces an increase in the production of certain white blood cells, isn't that an indication SARS COV2 protein causes illness? Why would your white blood cells increase if there was no threat of disease to neutralize?

The RNA in the Pfizer vaccine was transcribed from E Coli.

E Coli has RNA.

18-04-2022 04:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn.

Yawn.

Yawn.

Yawn.

Are you on drugs?

What information did you cite? I referenced the CDC, Yale and Johns Hopkins, and the reality that your feeble mind can not handle

None, you just use your imagination to create what you wish to be real.

Jason Bourne you are not.

Silly girl

https://www.polioplace.org/people/david-bodian-phd-md#:~:text=A%20long%2Dtime%20polio%20researcher,of%20the%20late%2040s%20held.

David Bodian, PhD, MD
Born: May 15, 1910
Died: September 18, 1992

Major Contribution:

A long-time polio researcher, Bodian and his colleagues at Johns Hopkins demonstrated that there were only three strains of poliovirus: Type I, Type II and Type III. The distribution percentage (82.1%, 10.2%, 7.7% respectively) found in the early samples of the late 40s held. Bodian demonstrated that the poliovirus was transmitted through the mouth (oral route) and digestive tract to the bloodstream and then to the nerves. This was counter to the long-held idea that the virus entered the nose and went directly to the nerves.

Addendum, there are actually 196 strains of polio that fit into the three types.

https://medicine.yale.edu/news/yale-medicine-magazine/article/breaking-the-back-of-polio/#:~:text=As%20it%20turned%20out%2C%20all,virus%20types%20to%20be%20successful.

The fact is that the Polio vaccine works and that it proves clearly that none of the covid vaccines are effective.

Again what did you cite little girl
18-04-2022 07:15
(14414)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn.

Yawn.

Yawn.

Yawn.

Are you on drugs?

I referenced the CDC

Yawn.

Yawn.

Can I have some of what you are using?
Attached image:

Page 3 of 5<12345>

Join the debate Why I am here:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact