Remember me
▼ Content

Why I am here

Page 5 of 5<<<345
RE: What a great week end!25-04-2022 17:40
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
Hey I am back and I had a great time at the club dancing with friends at a lesbian bar where they closed off the back patio just for kids to party (no beer, soda, chips and ice cream!) and they hired a local band to play to midnight and it was just 10$ to get in and the food was free and they may do another one in May.

I missed a lot of posts and will try to catch up.

IBdaMann wrote:
If you really want squeal over to be happy, remember that he prefers creepy clowns.

IBM you happy happy person has great teeth and a really good smile

Into the Night wrote:
He's been spamming the PM's of several people here. Electronic hate mail.

ITN I am not going to reply to seelover in Pms or posts until he can say happy things.

HarveyH55 wrote:
that's a good one...

Harvey I like your new face and it has a great smile too!

Swan wrote:
Did you get your pecker chopped off yet

You are such a bunny rabbit Swan and I do not think they make sizors that small.

Spongy Iris wrote:
Interesting fact. There is silver in cow's milk.

Spongy that is amazing but I did not know silver makes you fart?

Im a BM wrote:
I'm pretty sure nobody wants to hear about my sex with anonymous strangers.

Seelover if it makes you happy to talk about your life and not be ashamed of it but proud of your self then please share with us cause we all have pasts that make us who we are now and I like who I am now.

sealover wrote:
We just wanted a troll-free kiddie pool.

Seelover that is such a sweet thing to say but trolls need to swim to or they get all dirty and stinky like me when I do not shower so we need to share the poll with trolls too.

25-04-2022 19:34
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
GretaGroupie wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:
Interesting fact. There is silver in cow's milk.

Spongy that is amazing but I did not know silver makes you fart?

Because there is so little silver in milk, I doubt it's the silver that makes you gassy. But who knows...

Here is the answer from WebMD.

That's the sugar in milk. Instead of digesting normally in your stomach and small intestine, undigested lactose moves into your colon, where it's broken down by bacteria and causes bloating and gas.

26-04-2022 17:26
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Instead of digesting normally in your stomach and small intestine, undigested lactose moves into your colon, where it's broken down by bacteria and causes bloating and gas.

Thanks Spongy so that is why if I cut down on the milk I am a lot less farty.

It helps to understand

RE: "problems getting anyone interested in sex"15-06-2023 21:51
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
IBdaMann wrote:
sealoser's sock wrote: Why am I here?

To SPAM. Leftists are fascinated with socks for some reason.

sealoser's sock wrote:I think sealover already made the why am I here thing clear on other threads.

He made it clear by the sheer amount of spam that he spammed, and by the complete lack of any understanding of anything about which he was writing.

sealoser's sock wrote:"sealoser" is sealoser . "I'm a BuMMer" is sealoser's sock

What is this fascination, nay, obsession leftists have with socks? Do they believe that added socks give themselves added voices in the overarching consensus?

Posters on the right tend to only have one avatar that is used all over the internet. Posters on the right are typically honest and straightforward whereas posters on the left are typically dishonest and seek to silence dissenting views by whatever means available.

Your preferred method of silencing differing views is to spam threads in the immediate present while seeking to have board administration ban those you don't like.

How is that working out for you, by the way?

sealoser's sock wrote:I'm pretty sure nobody wants to hear about my sex with anonymous strangers.

I'm getting the vibe that you have problems getting anyone interested in sex and that you try to seek relief/therapy by posting online and coming across as powerful and important.

You shouldn't be surprised to discover that it isn't working ... but at least you are trying something.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm getting the vibe that you have problems getting anyone interested in sex and that you try to seek relief/therapy by posting online and coming across as powerful and important" - IBdaMann

"How is that working out for you, by the way?" - IBdaMann
15-06-2023 22:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Instead of digesting normally in your stomach and small intestine, undigested lactose moves into your colon, where it's broken down by bacteria and causes bloating and gas.

It helps to understand

Drink Bud Light and you will lose BILLIONS AND BILLIONS

Cheerio

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-06-2023 01:13
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

It helps to understand

Try drinking more water. Water washes fat out of your system which dairy products have. When fatty acids breakdown they can produce CH4 (methane).
Water helps to dilute the CH4 and if we consider + H2O + O2 as an example then we have the molecules CH6O3 which can then become 3H2O and CO2. That's simplifying chemical reactions caused by oxidation inside your body. And notice,
no molecules for producing CH4 (methane) and if you're a member in good
standing with The Blue Flame Club then it's something to consider.
Members in good standing with The Blue Flame Club enjoy the show that
methane allows them to enjoy, it puts smile on their face.
16-06-2023 04:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
James_ wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

It helps to understand

Try drinking more water. Water washes fat out of your system which dairy products have. When fatty acids breakdown they can produce CH4 (methane).
Water helps to dilute the CH4 and if we consider + H2O + O2 as an example then we have the molecules CH6O3 which can then become 3H2O and CO2. That's simplifying chemical reactions caused by oxidation inside your body. And notice,

This is classified as **** obsession

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

16-06-2023 08:30
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

It helps to understand

You are right. Illegal immigrants like TRUMP'S grandparents MAGA.
16-06-2023 15:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

It helps to understand

LOL did you get sucked off by arnold nazineggers Mexican maid too?

ULTRA MAGA

16-06-2023 18:29
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Trump's grandparents have been used as an example of when people flee their country instead of staying and fighting for it that it makes America great. And when Trump's grandparents illegally immigrated to the U.S., they were given sanctuary.
I think it's funny that as a disabled Veteran I can't have a life in the U.S. I have had way too many Americans tell me that Mexicans are better and that Americans better like what I say when they screw me over or they might do more to me because a lot of people would love to immigrate to the U.S. to be screwed over by Americans. And considering I'm from Ohio this shows just how aggressive Americans are to prove Americans are the greatest people in the world and can do anything they want because America is the most powerful country in the world.
Just as America was involved in 2 - 20 year long wars and now it's in a proxy war with Russia while it's also at war with itself. And just think, a 2 State solution allowing for Palestine would've prevented 3 wars but these wars are necessary for Israeli national security because there is no 2 State solution which U.N. Resolution 181 was meant to create. Yep, Americans both need and love conflict. Most came here for the same reason Trump's grandparents came here, it's about them having it better or what they want and nothing about love of country.
16-06-2023 19:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Trump's grandparents have been used as an example of when people flee their country instead of staying and fighting for it that it makes America great. And when Trump's grandparents illegally immigrated to the U.S., they were given sanctuary.
I think it's funny that as a disabled Veteran I can't have a life in the U.S. I have had way too many Americans tell me that Mexicans are better and that Americans better like what I say when they screw me over or they might do more to me because a lot of people would love to immigrate to the U.S. to be screwed over by Americans. And considering I'm from Ohio this shows just how aggressive Americans are to prove Americans are the greatest people in the world and can do anything they want because America is the most powerful country in the world.
Just as America was involved in 2 - 20 year long wars and now it's in a proxy war with Russia while it's also at war with itself. And just think, a 2 State solution allowing for Palestine would've prevented 3 wars but these wars are necessary for Israeli national security because there is no 2 State solution which U.N. Resolution 181 was meant to create. Yep, Americans both need and love conflict. Most came here for the same reason Trump's grandparents came here, it's about them having it better or what they want and nothing about love of country.

Unless you are an American Indian your ancestors fled their country too, instead of fighting for it. That said you are actually a Trumpster

ULTRA MAGA

17-06-2023 10:33
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
James_ wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

It helps to understand

Blue Flame sounds like the name of a strip club.

Wise man once told me, stop twisting shit for the purpose of feeding it. It took me about 5 years to figure out he meant this comment literally...

https://youtu.be/NAu7B8XZYkE

Edited on 17-06-2023 10:33
Page 5 of 5<<<345

Join the debate Why I am here:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact