Remember me
▼ Content

Why I am here

Page 1 of 5123>>>
Why I am here13-04-2022 19:00
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
Well I decided I like this place and I'm going to stick around and learn more about climate change because this is the only place I can talk to smarter people than me about it for free and you do not learn nothing by talking to dumb dumbs. That is why I'm going to tell you about me so you will know where I am coming from and why I am so dumb.

I do not know my mother cause she left right after I was born and I do not blame her cause my father is not a good person. He drinks to much and likes to talk with his fists and by the time I ran away I had more black eyes and broken ribs than a football team. He bragged about that and said I was a girlie boy (true) and that he would make me a man (NEVER). His favorite joke he told on my birthday and any other time he felt like was "Son what do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice" (sorry if that upset anyone but that is his idea of ha-ha).

One good thing that did happen was he bought home a used laptop a local church was giving away for free to loser families like ours. My teacher showed me how to use it and get online with a free account. I did use it for school but I also found a tranny chat room and connected with to p-tute trannies who were roomates in a nearby city. When I turned 14 I told them I was going to run away so they came and got me. It was good they did cause I was a pixie twink and would not have made it on the streets.

I stayed with them for 2 years and was a p-tute to but I never pushed pavement. They were classy and only did outcalls so they helped me get my own private clients. They also taught me how to set boundaries (hand and oral with a raincoat only but no anal - I'm to tiny for that). We made a lot of money and lived in a nice apartment and during our free time they helped me with reading and writing. They also showed me how to use bootleg BCP to get my itty bitty b-cups. It is not enough for most girls but I never had any hair except on my head and I have never shaved anything but peach fuz. I just wanted to be an Andro Trans and flip back and forth. I am hung like a church mouse and that makes flipping easy so the BCP was enough for my itty bittys but it took almost a year.

Anywho, that is how I met the prof and you already know his wife was away on sabbatical (thank you IBM) so he made a deal with my house moms to take me off their hands but I still keep in touch with them. They were the mother I never had and I love them. The prof had a nice house (yes still keep in touch) and he would always leave me things to do while he was teaching like reading and computer assignments and math. Climate change was a big deal to him and we talked a lot about that. I also had to do about an hour of chores each day to help keep things clean buy I did not mind as I was the only one who cleaned when I lived with my father. Bedtime was fun to and he always said I look good wearing nothing but a dolly. We were not in love (p-tute no no number 1) but I still miss him.

Just before his wife came back he got me a fake id that said I was 17 (true but looked 13) and asked me where I wanted to go. I said I did not want to p-tute anymore and wanted to go to LA so we called my house moms and they said okay. He got me a bus ticket but still had to convince the driver I was old enough to travel alone. Then he gave me 500 dollars and I left.

I started to get scared of LA and one night I got off the bus at this truckstop. There was a help wanted in the diner window and I asked for a job. The owner did not believe I was 17 but when I showed him I had my own money and told him I would work for free to prove it he said okay. A few days later I had my own room a walk away from the diner and I have been working graveyard for two years now. There are not a lot of people around here so help is hard to find. The local movie theater closed before I was born and the kids go to school in the next town. They know I am Andro Trans but do not care. As long as you pull your weight (105) around here people mind their own business and if anyone says anything the owner and cook are happy to help them shut up. Mostly I go girl at work (better tips) but sometimes I flip it.

I am happy now. The owner said when I turn 20 on my next birthday he will pay for me to get a GED and when I am 22 he will train me to be an assistant manager. This is my home and my work buddies are my family and I earn my own money and have me own place. I do not mind flurting at work but the idea of sex is a turn of (been there done that) so I am not looking for a relationship or a hand out there or here. Unfortunately where I am is not brain central so I need somewhere to talk to smart people so maybe I will not be dumb all my life.

The end

PS - this took a long time to write so I may miss some of your posts today. Sorry.
13-04-2022 20:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Well I decided I like this place and I'm going to stick around and learn more about climate change because this is the only place I can talk to smarter people than me about it for free and you do not learn nothing by talking to dumb dumbs. That is why I'm going to tell you about me so you will know where I am coming from and why I am so dumb.

I do not know my mother cause she left right after I was born and I do not blame her cause my father is not a good person. He drinks to much and likes to talk with his fists and by the time I ran away I had more black eyes and broken ribs than a football team. He bragged about that and said I was a girlie boy (true) and that he would make me a man (NEVER). His favorite joke he told on my birthday and any other time he felt like was "Son what do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice" (sorry if that upset anyone but that is his idea of ha-ha).

One good thing that did happen was he bought home a used laptop a local church was giving away for free to loser families like ours. My teacher showed me how to use it and get online with a free account. I did use it for school but I also found a tranny chat room and connected with to p-tute trannies who were roomates in a nearby city. When I turned 14 I told them I was going to run away so they came and got me. It was good they did cause I was a pixie twink and would not have made it on the streets.

I stayed with them for 2 years and was a p-tute to but I never pushed pavement. They were classy and only did outcalls so they helped me get my own private clients. They also taught me how to set boundaries (hand and oral with a raincoat only but no anal - I'm to tiny for that). We made a lot of money and lived in a nice apartment and during our free time they helped me with reading and writing. They also showed me how to use bootleg BCP to get my itty bitty b-cups. It is not enough for most girls but I never had any hair except on my head and I have never shaved anything but peach fuz. I just wanted to be an Andro Trans and flip back and forth. I am hung like a church mouse and that makes flipping easy so the BCP was enough for my itty bittys but it took almost a year.

Anywho, that is how I met the prof and you already know his wife was away on sabbatical (thank you IBM) so he made a deal with my house moms to take me off their hands but I still keep in touch with them. They were the mother I never had and I love them. The prof had a nice house (yes still keep in touch) and he would always leave me things to do while he was teaching like reading and computer assignments and math. Climate change was a big deal to him and we talked a lot about that. I also had to do about an hour of chores each day to help keep things clean buy I did not mind as I was the only one who cleaned when I lived with my father. Bedtime was fun to and he always said I look good wearing nothing but a dolly. We were not in love (p-tute no no number 1) but I still miss him.

Just before his wife came back he got me a fake id that said I was 17 (true but looked 13) and asked me where I wanted to go. I said I did not want to p-tute anymore and wanted to go to LA so we called my house moms and they said okay. He got me a bus ticket but still had to convince the driver I was old enough to travel alone. Then he gave me 500 dollars and I left.

I started to get scared of LA and one night I got off the bus at this truckstop. There was a help wanted in the diner window and I asked for a job. The owner did not believe I was 17 but when I showed him I had my own money and told him I would work for free to prove it he said okay. A few days later I had my own room a walk away from the diner and I have been working graveyard for two years now. There are not a lot of people around here so help is hard to find. The local movie theater closed before I was born and the kids go to school in the next town. They know I am Andro Trans but do not care. As long as you pull your weight (105) around here people mind their own business and if anyone says anything the owner and cook are happy to help them shut up. Mostly I go girl at work (better tips) but sometimes I flip it.

I am happy now. The owner said when I turn 20 on my next birthday he will pay for me to get a GED and when I am 22 he will train me to be an assistant manager. This is my home and my work buddies are my family and I earn my own money and have me own place. I do not mind flurting at work but the idea of sex is a turn of (been there done that) so I am not looking for a relationship or a hand out there or here. Unfortunately where I am is not brain central so I need somewhere to talk to smart people so maybe I will not be dumb all my life.

The end

PS - this took a long time to write so I may miss some of your posts today. Sorry.

Quite a story. I'm glad you found a place to be happy and this owner seems like a good person. Personally, I don't think you're a dumb person. Illiterate, yes, but not dumb. You have the capability and the willingness to learn. You have found a good place to work and you are satisfying the customers so well the owner wants to make you an assistant manager and help you get your GED.

That's not dumb. That's smart. It is smart to be open to learning. You've figured out a lot of things already. Your life has turned around because of it. That's smart.

Continue on this path. Continue to learn. That never stops throughout your life. Keep at it! *thumbs up!*

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-04-2022 20:51
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
I've got so much to say to you and no free time lately or now, so I'll be brief...

So sorry about your rough start on life, but I know you don't want a pity party so I'll stop there.

I also have no HS diploma or GED. Like you, I was willing to work and learn. I found the things I'm good at and outworked those around me. Certainly wasn't always easy, but not looking to someone else to fill your needs will take you farther than you can imagine.

Keep doing what you're doing and push yourself farther every day. You will surprise even yourself what you are capable of. Just remember to always think for you and don't let others do your thinking for you.

There's some good guys on here that really have their shit together. They won't steer you wrong.
Edited on 13-04-2022 21:08
13-04-2022 21:25
(21588)
GasGuzzler wrote:
I've got so much to say to you and no free time lately or now, so I'll be brief...

So sorry about your rough start on life, but I know you don't want a pity party so I'll stop there.

I also have no HS diploma or GED. Like you, I was willing to work and learn. I found the things I'm good at and outworked those around me. Certainly wasn't always easy, but not looking to someone else to fill your needs will take you farther than you can imagine.

Keep doing what you're doing and push yourself farther every day. You will surprise even yourself what you are capable of. Just remember to always think for you and don't let others do your thinking for you.

There's some good guys on here that really have their shit together. They won't steer you wrong.

Well said.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-04-2022 22:13
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
GretaGroupie wrote:

Hi GretaGroupie,

I am so glad that you have decided to stick around. This is definitely a good place to learn about all sorts of things (and not just the "Climate Debate" that is the main focus of this forum). Ultimately, other forum users such as ITN, IBD, Guzzler, Harvey, and myself can only teach people so long as they are willing to learn, and that choice is entirely up to you, so bravo for deciding that you wish to learn!

Lesson #1 can start with the words 'climate change' themselves. What does 'climate change' even mean? Many people offer up various circular definitions for the term (which is meaningless and illogical).

You will also notice many people make mention of something called a "global climate" (usually expressed as "the climate"). Is there such a thing? I mean, in southern Wisconsin alone (I am a Wisconsinite) there are numerous different prevailing climates depending upon which locality one wishes to speak of. Believe it or not, a desert climate actually exists in the "frozen tundra" of southern Wisconsin. The small area in which this desert climate exists is, interestingly enough, called the Spring Green Preserve State Natural Area (it is located just outside of Spring Green, WI). It has prickly pear cactai, sand dunes, hognose snakes, racerunner lizards, and other critters and fauna that one doesn't typically see in other areas of Wisconsin.

GretaGroupie wrote:

The end

Wow, you sure have quite the life story! It sounds like you are succeeding at your job (working hard!) and making something of yourself, which is good. I definitely wouldn't consider you to be dumb, as this is actually a very smart thing of you to do. Keep up the hard work!
13-04-2022 22:55
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
GretaGroupie wrote:Well I decided I like this place and I'm going to stick around and learn more about climate change ...

Great. Welcome.

I have a few minor questions/comments:

GretaGroupie wrote: It was good they did cause I was a pixie twink and would not have made it on the streets.

What is a "pixie twink"? Is that a Hostess desert?

GretaGroupie wrote: ... was a p-tute ...

If you're looking for a really good word in this case, I recommend "prosty" (or "prosti") because then you have Spanish covered as well.

GretaGroupie wrote:They were classy and only did outcalls

Is that really a measure of "class" in that context? Talk to me.

GretaGroupie wrote: I'm to tiny for that

You have made this error several times; I'm guessing that no one has pulled you aside and told you that the way you spell "very much so" is "too", e.g. "I am too tiny for that."

1) To: in the direct of, towards (I run to the bathroom)
2) Too: overly (The meal is too much to eat)
3) Two: 1 + 1 (There are two cars in the parking lot)

This isn't the kind of thing that adults normally discuss ... but you said you were working on your GED, so here's something that might help.

GretaGroupie wrote:They also showed me how to use bootleg BCP to get my itty bitty b-cups.

Is this a hormone or something? Were you taking medication without the advice of a doctor?

GretaGroupie wrote: I just wanted to be an Andro Trans and flip back and forth.

Is that an actual category?

GretaGroupie wrote: I am hung like a church mouse and that makes flipping easy

Could you explain this? This is all new to me.

GretaGroupie wrote: Climate change was a big deal to him and we talked a lot about that.

Everybody has their politics. You happened to end up with a professor who was a Climate Change activist and you were a captive audience. You might have perceived him as some sort of authority because he was a "professor" but Climate Change is a fanatical religion based on hatred and intolerance and you would probably be better off just forgetting all about that one particular aspect of your experience with him.

Along those lines, I would recommend you take a few minutes and read through the Global Warming Manual for a much better education on Climate Change.

GretaGroupie wrote:Bedtime was fun to

Another example. The way you spell "also" is "too",e.g. "bedtime was fun too."

GretaGroupie wrote:I started to get scared of LA

Those are just homeless "tent cities"; just avoid them.

GretaGroupie wrote: They know I am Andro Trans

Is this something that is otherwise a secret? Who does not know? How does that work?

GretaGroupie wrote:I am happy now.

While that might be a tempting place to end the story, i.e. with a "happy ending", you will want to be happy in the future so keep working on the GED and get your "dream house" as soon as you can.
13-04-2022 23:03
James_
★★★★★
(2225)
IBdaMann wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:Well I decided I like this place and I'm going to stick around and learn more about climate change ...

Great. Welcome.

I have a few minor questions/comments:

GretaGroupie wrote: It was good they did cause I was a pixie twink and would not have made it on the streets.

What is a "pixie twink"? Is that a Hostess desert?

GretaGroupie wrote: ... was a p-tute ...

If you're looking for a really good word in this case, I recommend "prosty" (or "prosti") because then you have Spanish covered as well.

GretaGroupie wrote:They were classy and only did outcalls

Is that really a measure of "class" in that context? Talk to me.

GretaGroupie wrote: I'm to tiny for that

You have made this error several times; I'm guessing that no one has pulled you aside and told you that the way you spell "very much so" is "too", e.g. "I am too tiny for that."

1) To: in the direct of, towards (I run to the bathroom)
2) Too: overly (The meal is too much to eat)
3) Two: 1 + 1 (There are two cars in the parking lot)

This isn't the kind of thing that adults normally discuss ... but you said you were working on your GED, so here's something that might help.

GretaGroupie wrote:They also showed me how to use bootleg BCP to get my itty bitty b-cups.

Is this a hormone or something? Were you taking medication without the advice of a doctor?

GretaGroupie wrote: I just wanted to be an Andro Trans and flip back and forth.

Is that an actual category?

GretaGroupie wrote: I am hung like a church mouse and that makes flipping easy

Could you explain this? This is all new to me.

GretaGroupie wrote: Climate change was a big deal to him and we talked a lot about that.

Everybody has their politics. You happened to end up with a professor who was a Climate Change activist and you were a captive audience. You might have perceived him as some sort of authority because he was a "professor" but Climate Change is a fanatical religion based on hatred and intolerance and you would probably be better off just forgetting all about that one particular aspect of your experience with him.

Along those lines, I would recommend you take a few minutes and read through the Global Warming Manual for a much better education on Climate Change.

GretaGroupie wrote:Bedtime was fun to

Another example. The way you spell "also" is "too",e.g. "bedtime was fun too."

GretaGroupie wrote:I started to get scared of LA

Those are just homeless "tent cities"; just avoid them.

GretaGroupie wrote: They know I am Andro Trans

Is this something that is otherwise a secret? Who does not know? How does that work?

GretaGroupie wrote:I am happy now.

While that might be a tempting place to end the story, i.e. with a "happy ending", you will want to be happy in the future so keep working on the GED and get your "dream house" as soon as you can.

Son, you're here because me and your ma had some hot sex. She forgot her pill and I fergot my condominimum. Shit happens and so did you.
14-04-2022 03:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
GretaGroupie wrote:

The end

Sounds like a Unabomber type manifesto, or part of a psychological exam for an SAP level clearance or perhaps a new version of Zepp's Ramble On, and on, and on.

I like white chocolate macadamia nut cookies
Edited on 14-04-2022 03:39
14-04-2022 08:03
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Thanks for the parables GretaGroupie.

14-04-2022 10:54
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Sounds like a Unabomber type manifesto,

You obviously have never read the Unabomber manifesto. He wrote only one. What's with your fascination with this terrorist twit?
Swan wrote:
or part of a psychological exam for an SAP level clearance or perhaps a new version of Zepp's Ramble On, and on, and on.

Like usual, all you have to offer here are insults and psychoquackery. That's a fallacy, dude.

No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

14-04-2022 15:20
(350)
Into the Night wrote:
Quite a story. I'm glad you found a place to be happy and this owner seems like a good person.

Thanks ITN. The people here are good to me and I like it here.

Thank you for explaining things to me the way you do. I don't always understand it all but your replys are the best!
14-04-2022 15:22
(350)
GasGuzzler wrote:

Thanks GG. I really look up to you, ITN, IBM, Swan, GFM and everyone else. I know we don't always agree but at least we keep talking and that is healthy.
14-04-2022 15:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Sounds like a Unabomber type manifesto,

You obviously have never read the Unabomber manifesto. He wrote only one. What's with your fascination with this terrorist twit?
Swan wrote:
or part of a psychological exam for an SAP level clearance or perhaps a new version of Zepp's Ramble On, and on, and on.

Like usual, all you have to offer here are insults and psychoquackery. That's a fallacy, dude.

No argument presented.

Actually if her dad constantly gave her black eyes the school that she attended would have called the police. So the story is BS and is designed to induce an appropriate psychological reaction which isn't happening here.

So is she still paying off the University bills? Or is she still at USC dissecting monkey brains

Edited on 14-04-2022 15:39
14-04-2022 16:10
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:

1. What is a "pixie twink"?

A young pretty boy like this:

FYI - I died my hair jet black like this a few months ago but not my eyelashes (it freeks people out) and it's slighlty longer than in this pic.

2. You have made this error several times.

Yes, the prof said I'm a nervous writer. I do better with short posts, but when I write an essay I get all nervous and over think it. I read my post again and see the sentences are too long and there are so many commas missing, too (!!!).

3. Is this a hormone or something?

birth control pills

4. Could you explain this? This is all new to me.

I guess I don't have a lot of testosterone, so I small down there. Flipping is when I change my look from a boy to a girl or girl to a boy.

5. Read through the Global Warming Manual for a much better education on Climate Change.

The prof taught me to never use me real name or birthday online or I'll get stalkers. I used my fathers birthday when I singed up here so everyone must think I'm old. He also told me never to download from an unkown site or I could get a virus. Can you post that manual here?

6. ...keep working on the GED...

I'll start the GED when I'm 20 (I'm 19).

Thank you for all of your thoughts and ideas
14-04-2022 16:19
(350)
James_ wrote:
Son, you're here because me and your ma had some hot sex. She forgot her pill and I fergot my condominimum. Shit happens and so did you.

James, I think you're talking to IBM here and he's a god and god don't make no shit so you may want to rethink that.
14-04-2022 16:21
(350)
Swan wrote:
Sounds like a Unabomber type manifesto...

Isn't a manifesto something you get at an Italian restaurant?

"Waiter, well have the large manifesto with oil and vinegar on the side and two orders of manicotti."
14-04-2022 16:24
(14389)
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
5. Read through the Global Warming Manual for a much better education on Climate Change.
[The prof] also told me never to download from an unkown site or I could get a virus.

Good advice, except in this case there is nothing to download. Just read. ... and it has fun pictures.

The MANUAL:[/color]https://politiplex.freeforums.net/post/2

Attached image:

14-04-2022 16:44
(350)
Spongy Iris wrote:

?

AFTERTHOUGHT: Spongy has been stalking me in PM's saying I don't belong here and how she wants to buy this site and kick everyone off so she can be famous.

Why would anyone want to buy this site?
Edited on 14-04-2022 16:46
14-04-2022 17:00
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:
Just read. ... and it has fun pictures.

I took a quick look. Seems a bit preachy with a lot of religion speak.

But you are, as usual, right - the pics are cool!

Am I a lemming?

Edited on 14-04-2022 17:03
14-04-2022 17:06
(350)
Swan wrote:
Actually if her dad constantly gave her black eyes the school that she attended would have called the police.

Swan did not grow up in the country. Do I hear city boy privelidge speaking?
14-04-2022 17:15
(14389)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Actually if her dad constantly gave her black eyes the school that she attended would have called the police.
Swan did not grow up in the country. Do I hear city boy privelidge speaking?

What is "city boy privilege"?

Swan enjoys all the privileges of staying in the Delerium Dorm at Hotel Hallucination on the Funny Farm ... with all of the regular animal types you would expect to find there.

Attached image:

14-04-2022 17:18
(1643)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

?

AFTERTHOUGHT: Spongy has been stalking me in PM's saying I don't belong here and how she wants to buy this site and kick everyone off so she can be famous.

You must have me confused with some body else... I have sent you no PMs. I suppose I won't even try to talk with you publicly anymore if you're going to make these kinds of accusations.

But I do read all your public comments.

I saw sealover has expressed interest in buying this site. But I'm not the same commenter as sealover.

Edited on 14-04-2022 17:32
14-04-2022 17:36
(14389)
GretaGroupie wrote:Am I a lemming?

Let's see:

1. Do you believe that CO2 and other substances have the power to increase the temperature of the earth?

2. Do you believe that earth is headed for a catastrophic climate disaster if humanity doesn't "address the issue"?

... by the way, if you really want to understand Global Warming, Climate Change and "greenhouse effect" and appreciate them for what they really are, you'll spend five or six minutes reading:The MANUAL: https://politiplex.freeforums.net/post/2

If it seems "preachy" it's because 100% of the content comes directly from warmizombies and climate lemmings who are forever preaching their crap. I just compile the material for all to read. None of it comes from me. People such as your professor prosethletyze the dogma and I simply take dictation.

Read it. All your professor's commentary is in there. Let me know what parts you recognize.

Edited on 14-04-2022 17:36
14-04-2022 17:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Sounds like a Unabomber type manifesto...

Isn't a manifesto something you get at an Italian restaurant?

"Waiter, well have the large manifesto with oil and vinegar on the side and two orders of manicotti."

One would think that with all your college credits that you would know without needing to ask.
14-04-2022 17:39
(14389)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

?

I think you are confusing Spongy Iris for squeal over furniture.

I think you owe Spongy Iris a huge apology.

Attached image:

14-04-2022 18:19
(350)
Spongy Iris wrote:
You must have me confused with some body else...

Oh Spongy I am so sorry
... you are right!!!
I got you confused with sealover who has been hassling me with pms.

Please forgive me. My bad, bad, bad.
14-04-2022 18:22
(1643)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
You must have me confused with some body else...

Oh Spongy I am so sorry
... you are right!!!
I got you confused with sealover who has been hassling me with pms.

Please forgive me. My bad, bad, bad.

No problem. I forgive you. Have a nice day.

Edited on 14-04-2022 18:23
14-04-2022 18:22
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:

Country kids don't get treated like city kids.
We didn't have a school nurse.
Everyone's kid had a black eye.

And yes, I did owe Spongy a HUGE apology and I did.
I feel so bad about that.

What's up with sealover (is that squeel over?)
14-04-2022 18:24
(350)
Spongy Iris wrote:
No problem. I forgive you Have a nice day.

Thank you Spongy. I'll be more careful with names.
14-04-2022 18:26
(350)
Swan wrote:
One would think that with all your college credits that you would know without needing to ask.

Yes, I got a degree in p-tuting but not manifestowing.
14-04-2022 18:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Country kids don't get treated like city kids.
We didn't have a school nurse.
Everyone's kid had a black eye.

And yes, I did owe Spongy a HUGE apology and I did.
I feel so bad about that.

What's up with sealover (is that squeel over?)

Again not every kid goes to school with a black eye, but if they do the school MUST inform the police, so I have picked apart your lie genius

Edited on 14-04-2022 18:34
14-04-2022 18:30
(14389)
GretaGroupie wrote:What's up with sealover (is that squeel over?)

I think it's supposed to be "seal over" and sometimes while I'm typing quickly my clumsy fingers accidentally hit some extra keys and type "squeal over" (because those other keys are right there in the way, I'm sure I'm not the only person to whom that happens). Sometimes I really bungle it and hit a bunch of extra letters "squeal over furniture" and unfortunately I don't always catch it before I hit "post." If and when that happens, just read over it.
Attached image:

14-04-2022 18:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yes, I got a degree in p-tuting but not manifestowing.
And you want us to believe that your dad gave you black eyes every day and your school didn't care.

Keep up the comedy routine kid because it is amusing
14-04-2022 18:36
(350)
Swan wrote:And you want us to believe that your dad gave you black eyes every day...

Who said every day? A few times a year. And yes the school would call my father and he'd give them some bullshit excuse and that would be that. You'd be amazed what people can ignore when you're poor.

14-04-2022 18:38
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:
...sometimes while I'm typing quickly my clumsy fingers accidentally hit some extra keys...

Ha, ha...will sequester co2 for food. Good one
14-04-2022 19:32
(21588)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Quite a story. I'm glad you found a place to be happy and this owner seems like a good person.

Thanks ITN. The people here are good to me and I like it here.

Thank you for explaining things to me the way you do. I don't always understand it all but your replys are the best!

*humble bow*...and thank you!

The Parrot Killer

14-04-2022 19:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:And you want us to believe that your dad gave you black eyes every day...

Who said every day? A few times a year. And yes the school would call my father and he'd give them some bullshit excuse and that would be that. You'd be amazed what people can ignore when you're poor.

Nice lie kid, the fact is that social workers with armed police would have been in your home and that you would have been removed from the home and placed in foster care until a full judicial review could be completed. Your story is so fake that you might actually be the DEA agent Lee Paige who shot himself in the foot in a school classroom.

So BS away
14-04-2022 19:47
(350)
Swan wrote:

Okay, I give up. But people in the country don't cross one another. A black eye never killed a kid and no one can see a broken rib.

Anywho, wish I had your dad. Don't sound like he hit you.
14-04-2022 20:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:

Okay, I give up. But people in the country don't cross one another. A black eye never killed a kid and no one can see a broken rib.

Anywho, wish I had your dad. Don't sound like he hit you.

LOL now your dad both broke your ribs and routinely gave you black eyes and your school never alerted the authorities. Get a good Jewish lawyer and sue the school system.

PS one certainly can see a broken rib as the person with the broken rib can not move properly if at all without screaming
14-04-2022 23:14
(21588)
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:

Nice lie kid, the fact is that social workers with armed police would have been in your home and that you would have been removed from the home and placed in foster care until a full judicial review could be completed. Your story is so fake that you might actually be the DEA agent Lee Paige who shot himself in the foot in a school classroom.

So BS away

No, it doesn't always work that way. Indeed, it's rather rare for it to work that way.

Remember also that a fair number of foster parents are abusive as well.

The Parrot Killer

Page 1 of 5123>>>

Join the debate Why I am here:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact