Remember me
▼ Content

Why I am here



Page 2 of 5<1234>>>
14-04-2022 23:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:

Okay, I give up. But people in the country don't cross one another. A black eye never killed a kid and no one can see a broken rib.

Anywho, wish I had your dad. Don't sound like he hit you.


LOL now your dad both broke your ribs and routinely gave you black eyes and your school never alerted the authorities. Get a good Jewish lawyer and sue the school system.

PS one certainly can see a broken rib as the person with the broken rib can not move properly if at all without screaming


Guess you've never had a broken rib before. Some people never even realized they broke a rib!

Why is the school system at fault??


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 14-04-2022 23:17
14-04-2022 23:56
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1718)
If your ribs are a compound fracture you are not going to far but I have broken ribs a few times and there is nothing to do but wait it out.Depending on where will limit certain movements.Try not to cough for example.If a rib is sticking out the side you might notice.I believe you Greta girl and even if you are making it up it is happening somewhere.I am confident Greta will not be writing much of her book but endorsing it.I look forward to the farewell tour and then Greta returns and the world tour with Greta rides again.Meanwhile the Earth will keep turning and the seasons will come and go and the deadlines for action will pass and nothing will happen.In the years to come it will all be analyzed possibly after I have gone.Like Dupont convincing the world CFCs of everyone else's product depleted the ozone layer and had the whole market to themselves for a while.I wish I had starting making facemasks 3 years ago.I do not know how big the stick up Swans butt is but I suspect it is not little.This forum is mostly fictitious anyway.You go gir
;)
15-04-2022 01:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:And you want us to believe that your dad gave you black eyes every day...

Who said every day? A few times a year. And yes the school would call my father and he'd give them some bullshit excuse and that would be that. You'd be amazed what people can ignore when you're poor.



Nice lie kid, the fact is that social workers with armed police would have been in your home and that you would have been removed from the home and placed in foster care until a full judicial review could be completed. Your story is so fake that you might actually be the DEA agent Lee Paige who shot himself in the foot in a school classroom.

So BS away

No, it doesn't always work that way. Indeed, it's rather rare for it to work that way.

Remember also that a fair number of foster parents are abusive as well.


She probably a he is a complete BS artist, not very smart but very disturbed and most likely works for the govt
15-04-2022 01:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:

Okay, I give up. But people in the country don't cross one another. A black eye never killed a kid and no one can see a broken rib.

Anywho, wish I had your dad. Don't sound like he hit you.


LOL now your dad both broke your ribs and routinely gave you black eyes and your school never alerted the authorities. Get a good Jewish lawyer and sue the school system.

PS one certainly can see a broken rib as the person with the broken rib can not move properly if at all without screaming


Guess you've never had a broken rib before. Some people never even realized they broke a rib!

Why is the school system at fault??


Why would the school not be at fault for not reporting a student that came to school several times a year with black eyes and broken ribs
15-04-2022 03:03
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1718)
The dad said she was playing on the tractor and fell.Now what.Kids put themselves in hazards constantly
15-04-2022 03:13
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:

Okay, I give up. But people in the country don't cross one another. A black eye never killed a kid and no one can see a broken rib.

Anywho, wish I had your dad. Don't sound like he hit you.


LOL now your dad both broke your ribs and routinely gave you black eyes and your school never alerted the authorities. Get a good Jewish lawyer and sue the school system.

PS one certainly can see a broken rib as the person with the broken rib can not move properly if at all without screaming


Guess you've never had a broken rib before. Some people never even realized they broke a rib!

Why is the school system at fault??


Why would the school not be at fault for not reporting a student that came to school several times a year with black eyes and broken ribs
Attempted force of negative proof fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-04-2022 03:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
duncan61 wrote:
The dad said she was playing on the tractor and fell.Now what.Kids put themselves in hazards constantly

My own nephew was so clumsy he was known on a first name basis with the emergency room at the local hospital.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-04-2022 03:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
duncan61 wrote:
The dad said she was playing on the tractor and fell.Now what.Kids put themselves in hazards constantly


She also said that her dad blackened her eyes several times a year and broke her ribs.

PS Letting kids play on the tractor becomes child abuse when the child is injured repeatedly
15-04-2022 03:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
The dad said she was playing on the tractor and fell.Now what.Kids put themselves in hazards constantly

My own nephew was so clumsy he was known on a first name basis with the emergency room at the local hospital.


Did his dad blacken his eyes several times a year?
15-04-2022 11:33
Im a BM
★★☆☆☆
(160)
It is noble to come to the defense when someone is falsely accused of lying.

Who could be so naive to believe that the system is so perfect that no child could show up to school with obvious signs of abuse without triggering intervention?

It is very low behavior to falsely accuse others of lying.

It is good that someone sees this and raises their voice.






Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:

Okay, I give up. But people in the country don't cross one another. A black eye never killed a kid and no one can see a broken rib.

Anywho, wish I had your dad. Don't sound like he hit you.


LOL now your dad both broke your ribs and routinely gave you black eyes and your school never alerted the authorities. Get a good Jewish lawyer and sue the school system.

PS one certainly can see a broken rib as the person with the broken rib can not move properly if at all without screaming


Guess you've never had a broken rib before. Some people never even realized they broke a rib!

Why is the school system at fault??
15-04-2022 13:26
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11733)
Im a BM wrote:It is noble to come to the defense when someone is falsely accused of lying.

You were lying, and right now you are lying to yourself.

You have issues you really should address. You view yourself as a loser and you believe you can escape your miserable life in an anonymous forum by role-playing an avatar of a "scientist" who is important, complete with a history of notable heroic achievements that saved Mother Nature from certain death on multiple occasions. You differ not from those who turn to alcohol to "drown their sorrows." You have latched onto "biogeochemistry" as your Superman costume and now you need that one final component: others to play along.

This is why you should be doing your fantasy role playing in a safe space like YAP or Debate Politics. Those sites will coddle you and your fantasy. They will fully "play along" while censors remain poised to ban anyone who might burst your bubble and rain on your parade.

Otherwise, you aren't really a scientist; you can't just roll up to a website such as this one and pretend to have an education that you really don't. You also broadcast two dead giveaways that were air raid sirens that we had "incoming":

1. You popped in, you stated how you just want to learn, and then you tried to post your church material that we were all somehow supposed to rush to read and be fooled into thinking you were really smart. tmiddles and trafn did the exact same thing.

2. You laid on thick your heavy virtue signalling about how you are a warrior on the front lines defending truth, justice and planet earth. Armed with your gamma-spec and your septic tank samples, you are going to secure government funding for all that's good in this world against the forces of evil, and to lament your fallen comrades and Dominican coral reefs.

You should have made your first post " I'm not a scientist, but I want to role-play one on your site." It would have been so much easier and quicker, and you would have fooled the same number of people.

Pro Tip: Spamming a board will not convince anyone of any point but will convince people that you are lying ... and that you are psychotic and unstable.

Cheers.
15-04-2022 13:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
Im a BM wrote:
It is noble to come to the defense when someone is falsely accused of lying.

Who could be so naive to believe that the system is so perfect that no child could show up to school with obvious signs of abuse without triggering intervention?

It is very low behavior to falsely accuse others of lying.

It is good that someone sees this and raises their voice.






Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:

Okay, I give up. But people in the country don't cross one another. A black eye never killed a kid and no one can see a broken rib.

Anywho, wish I had your dad. Don't sound like he hit you.


LOL now your dad both broke your ribs and routinely gave you black eyes and your school never alerted the authorities. Get a good Jewish lawyer and sue the school system.

PS one certainly can see a broken rib as the person with the broken rib can not move properly if at all without screaming


Guess you've never had a broken rib before. Some people never even realized they broke a rib!

Why is the school system at fault??


LOL If your dad gave you black eyes and broken ribs several times a year while you were in school, how would you hide this, and why would you hide this and or why would the school not notify social services as they are required to do?

Answer, they never did this because she is a childish storyteller. Also your decision that she told the truth is not based in fact but on your desire for me to be wrong.

Keep on wishing kiddypoo
15-04-2022 13:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11733)
Swan wrote:LOL If your dad gave you black eyes and broken ribs several times a year while you were in school, how would you hide this, and why would you hide this and or why would the school not notify social services as they are required to do?

Answer, they never did this because she is a childish storyteller. Also your decision that she told the truth is not based in fact but on your desire for me to be wrong.

Keep on wishing kiddypoo

Swan, Im a BM is sealover, not GretaGroupie.
15-04-2022 13:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
IBdaMann wrote:
Im a BM wrote:It is noble to come to the defense when someone is falsely accused of lying.

You were lying, and right now you are lying to yourself.

You have issues you really should address. You view yourself as a loser and you believe you can escape your miserable life in an anonymous forum by role-playing an avatar of a "scientist" who is important, complete with a history of notable heroic achievements that saved Mother Nature from certain death on multiple occasions. You differ not from those who turn to alcohol to "drown their sorrows." You have latched onto "biogeochemistry" as your Superman costume and now you need that one final component: others to play along.

This is why you should be doing your fantasy role playing in a safe space like YAP or Debate Politics. Those sites will coddle you and your fantasy. They will fully "play along" while censors remain poised to ban anyone who might burst your bubble and rain on your parade.

Otherwise, you aren't really a scientist; you can't just roll up to a website such as this one and pretend to have an education that you really don't. You also broadcast two dead giveaways that were air raid sirens that we had "incoming":

1. You popped in, you stated how you just want to learn, and then you tried to post your church material that we were all somehow supposed to rush to read and be fooled into thinking you were really smart. tmiddles and trafn did the exact same thing.

2. You laid on thick your heavy virtue signalling about how you are a warrior on the front lines defending truth, justice and planet earth. Armed with your gamma-spec and your septic tank samples, you are going to secure government funding for all that's good in this world against the forces of evil, and to lament your fallen comrades and Dominican coral reefs.

You should have made your first post " I'm not a scientist, but I want to role-play one on your site." It would have been so much easier and quicker, and you would have fooled the same number of people.

Pro Tip: Spamming a board will not convince anyone of any point but will convince people that you are lying ... and that you are psychotic and unstable.

Cheers.


And exactly what is your education?

Spill in aisle 12
15-04-2022 13:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL If your dad gave you black eyes and broken ribs several times a year while you were in school, how would you hide this, and why would you hide this and or why would the school not notify social services as they are required to do?

Answer, they never did this because she is a childish storyteller. Also your decision that she told the truth is not based in fact but on your desire for me to be wrong.

Keep on wishing kiddypoo

Swan, Im a BM is sealover, not GretaGroupie.


Actually no one really cares, but you keep up the good fight
15-04-2022 14:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11733)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Swan, Im a BM is sealover, not GretaGroupie.
Actually no one really cares, but you keep up the good fight

You're most welcome.
15-04-2022 15:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Swan, Im a BM is sealover, not GretaGroupie.
Actually no one really cares, but you keep up the good fight

You're most welcome.


Actually no one really cares, but you keep up the good fight
15-04-2022 16:36
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(348)
Swan wrote:
LOL...

Swan I know people are going to judge me my entire life but my house moms always said there are 4 kinds of people in this world:

people who like you for the wrong reasons (clients)
people who like you for the right reasons (house moms)
people who hate you for the wrong reasons (my father)
people who hate you for the right reasons

They said only worry about the last one so I am not worried about you.

I still like you even if you don't believe me
15-04-2022 16:42
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(348)
IBdaMann wrote:
2. Do you believe that earth is headed for a catastrophic climate disaster if humanity doesn't "address the issue"?

Maybe, maybe not. I don't know enough to say for sure but I do know that we have had a pandemic and war while I'be been at the diner. People don't seem to like each other very much so maybe we are headed for a collision but I'm not doing any backflip off a cliff.
15-04-2022 16:46
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(348)
Into the Night wrote:
Remember also that a fair number of foster parents are abusive as well.

I was always scared of ending up in a foster home. My father kept telling me how the killed kids. I think that why I didn't run away sooner.
15-04-2022 17:04
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(348)
duncan61 wrote:
This forum is mostly fictitious anyway.You go gir
;)

Thanks Duncan. This place is like our own little kooky playhouse where i fit in.

If I ever take things too seriously please let me know. Even if it is the end of the world (not sure just saying) I still want to laugh.

15-04-2022 17:12
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(348)
duncan61 wrote:
The dad said she was playing on the tractor and fell.

We did not live on a farm. He was a mechanic when he could keep a job. He usually said it was other kids that beat me up. None of the other kids would talk to me cause I was a girly boy and some of them would chase me after school. One thing I could do was run and I was faster than them except the one day I fell and they did give me a black eye.

15-04-2022 17:17
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(348)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan, Im a BM is sealover, not GretaGroupie.

Thank you IBM. I thought it was you mispelled and was about to reply. Glad I read this first.

AFTERTHOUGHT: will still seaquester co2 for food (giggle)

Edited on 15-04-2022 17:19
RE: Do not worry15-04-2022 17:21
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(348)
Just want to let you all know that at the end of the month I'll be away for two days. I'm going to check out a new underground tranny bar in a city near here. One of my trucker buds and his wife are going to give me a ride and then pick me up on the way back. They used to do long haul together but she got the arthrits and had to give up her CDL. He sixty something and mostly does early morining day haul now so we see him 2-3 times at the diner every week but their doing a long haul together in two weekends. They are both really nice and she sends over a tray of home made backlava every Christmas (they're from Greek) and last year she nitted me the cutest blue beret to keep my head warm in winter. They even offered to put me up at a truckstop over there but I know some trannys I can stay with.

Anywho, I'll remind you before I go cause I don't want you to worry if I'm not here for a few days.
15-04-2022 18:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11733)
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:2. Do you believe that earth is headed for a catastrophic climate disaster if humanity doesn't "address the issue"?

Maybe, maybe not.

That is not a valid answer. The question is what do you believe. You are an absolute authority on what you believe. There is no "maybe, maybe not" about it.

Do you believe ... the earth is headed for a catastrophic climate disaster if humanity doesn't "address the issue"?

This is known as a "Yes" or "No" question. The correct answer is either "Yes" or "No" and you absolutely know what it is you believe or don't believe.

GretaGroupie wrote:I don't know enough to say for sure

It's not a question of knowledge. It's a question of faith. Global Warming and Climate Change are WACKY fanatical religions whose members claim to "know" all sorts of things that they simply don't know but nonetheless believe.

You appear to have not taken a few minutes to read The MANUAL, perhaps because you fear for your faith. It seems like you have adopted the Global Warming religion because it somehow gives you comfort and you don't want to learn anything that you think will cause you to reconsider your faith.

Fair enough.

GretaGroupie wrote:but I do know that we have had a pandemic

Nope. You do not know that.

What you know is that many, many, many people panicked over the baseless reports and governments using the panic to seize greater and greater control but you did not see any viruses. All you saw were manipulated, gullible people stupidly wearing facemasks that don't offer any protection against viruses. You saw many people demonstrating irrational fear generated by a government that seeks only greater power and control.

GretaGroupie wrote: People don't seem to like each other very much

That is your characterization, one that requires you to pretend to speak for other people. Are you claiming that I would have difficulty finding people who are good friends? Are you claiming that I won't observe acts of kindness?

Your first clue that you are misspeaking, and your first clue when others are misspeaking, is when the statements generalize about an entire class, e.g. people, and of course there are no names involved or exceptions mentioned. Marxism is based on this. It is nothing short of dishonesty.

Just remember that you only get to speak for yourself and not for any class/group of people. The good news is that then nobody gets to pretend to speak for you.

GretaGroupie wrote:so maybe we are headed for a collision but I'm not doing any backflip off a cliff.

It's not that simple. You want to one day be able to afford a house and to have a life with some degree of financial freedom/independence. Will you willingly usher in a government that will promise to "address" Climate Change and COVID variants and other things that cause you to panic ... that were scams invented by the government in the first place to cause you to panic and to elect them, on the promise that they will "address" those issues? Will you elect people who will raise your taxes to pay for government programs that address those fears you have that the government fabricated in the first place? Will you be happy to forfeit your house and financial freedom/independence to instead sleep more comfortably knowing that your government is "addressing" the problems that it created ... with your money?

Why is it that you can never see these things that you are supposed to fear and over which you are to panic?

Can you show me Climate Change?
Can you show me a COVID virus of which I should be afraid?
Can you show me an ice-free Greenland or explain to me why that would be bad?
Can you show me an ocean that is rising, or that is becoming "acidified"?

The answer is "no" to all of them because none of that is happening. You have been successfully manipulated into believing all of it and it has become your religion. You now cling to your religion for some reason only you understand.

I hope it serves you well. Don't be surprised, however, when you notice that you never find/observe anything in this world that corroborates your faith aside from other people who need for you to retain your fear and who will tell you whatever they need to tell you to maintain your level of panic.

I would also advise you that while you post on this site, you will get called on any claims of "knowing" things that you don't really know but merely believe. You can believe that Arctic ice is disappearing or that the ocean is rising but if you try to claim that you "know" that it is true, be prepared to explain how you know this and how someone can verify that it is true. Otherwise this is known as an "omniscience fallacy."

Cheers.
15-04-2022 18:43
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(348)
IBdaMann wrote:
Can you show me...
Can you show me...
Can you show me...
Can you show me...

You're right I can't, but I can show you this which tells me there's something missing. Can you guess what it is?


this is why i've always been suspisous of doughnuts
are those little rabit turds in the icing... ewww
15-04-2022 19:36
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3113)
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
2. Do you believe that earth is headed for a catastrophic climate disaster if humanity doesn't "address the issue"?

Maybe, maybe not. I don't know enough to say for sure but I do know that we have had a pandemic and war while I'be been at the diner. People don't seem to like each other very much so maybe we are headed for a collision but I'm not doing any backflip off a cliff.

After you check out "The Manual" that IBD has linked to you, I suggest that you also check out the Cult Of The Mask Almanac & Desk Reference. Here, I have cut through much of the tripe regarding "the pandemic" and have explained the more common COVID related terminology in a way that anyone willing to learn can understand. Feel free to ask me any questions about it.
15-04-2022 20:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
LOL...

Swan I know people are going to judge me my entire life but my house moms always said there are 4 kinds of people in this world:

people who like you for the wrong reasons (clients)
people who like you for the right reasons (house moms)
people who hate you for the wrong reasons (my father)
people who hate you for the right reasons

They said only worry about the last one so I am not worried about you.

I still like you even if you don't believe me


How many classes in behavioral analysis did you have?

You said that you lived with your dad because your mom split and that he beat you. Now you are referencing the mom that you never had as of yesterday. So all that I am doing is pointing out the perpetual flaws in your daydreams.
15-04-2022 20:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
gfm7175 wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
2. Do you believe that earth is headed for a catastrophic climate disaster if humanity doesn't "address the issue"?

Maybe, maybe not. I don't know enough to say for sure but I do know that we have had a pandemic and war while I'be been at the diner. People don't seem to like each other very much so maybe we are headed for a collision but I'm not doing any backflip off a cliff.

After you check out "The Manual" that IBD has linked to you, I suggest that you also check out the Cult Of The Mask Almanac & Desk Reference. Here, I have cut through much of the tripe regarding "the pandemic" and have explained the more common COVID related terminology in a way that anyone willing to learn can understand. Feel free to ask me any questions about it.


How many people are sick with Polio in your local hospital?

Answer = NONE

Why?

Because there is a vaccine for Polio that works just as there are no vaccines for Covid that work.

If you have any questions let me know
15-04-2022 20:21
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2428)
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
2. Do you believe that earth is headed for a catastrophic climate disaster if humanity doesn't "address the issue"?

Maybe, maybe not. I don't know enough to say for sure but I do know that we have had a pandemic and war while I'be been at the diner. People don't seem to like each other very much so maybe we are headed for a collision but I'm not doing any backflip off a cliff.

After you check out "The Manual" that IBD has linked to you, I suggest that you also check out the Cult Of The Mask Almanac & Desk Reference. Here, I have cut through much of the tripe regarding "the pandemic" and have explained the more common COVID related terminology in a way that anyone willing to learn can understand. Feel free to ask me any questions about it.


How many people are sick with Polio in your local hospital?

Answer = NONE

Why?

Because there is a vaccine for Polio that works just as there are no vaccines for Covid that work.

If you have any questions let me know


There IS a vaccine for Covid. The CDC has recently changed the wording of it's vaccine definition from "immunity " to "protection".

Next.
Yawn.
Lol.


I just make shit up- sealover
15-04-2022 20:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
2. Do you believe that earth is headed for a catastrophic climate disaster if humanity doesn't "address the issue"?

Maybe, maybe not. I don't know enough to say for sure but I do know that we have had a pandemic and war while I'be been at the diner. People don't seem to like each other very much so maybe we are headed for a collision but I'm not doing any backflip off a cliff.

After you check out "The Manual" that IBD has linked to you, I suggest that you also check out the Cult Of The Mask Almanac & Desk Reference. Here, I have cut through much of the tripe regarding "the pandemic" and have explained the more common COVID related terminology in a way that anyone willing to learn can understand. Feel free to ask me any questions about it.


How many people are sick with Polio in your local hospital?

Answer = NONE

Why?

Because there is a vaccine for Polio that works just as there are no vaccines for Covid that work.

If you have any questions let me know


There IS a vaccine for Covid. The CDC has recently changed the wording of it's vaccine definition from "immunity " to "protection".

Next.
Yawn.
Lol.


Actually there is not nor ever was a vaccine for covid that claimed to prevent the disease and as we know now vaccinated people are getting sick everywhere. There are no polio stricken victims in your local hospital because the polio vaccine works. Vaccines PREVENT disease which is why the CDC keeps polio alive in their vaults because it is going extinct in the wild
15-04-2022 20:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11733)
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
LOL...

Swan I know people are going to judge me my entire life but my house moms always said there are 4 kinds of people in this world:

people who like you for the wrong reasons (clients)
people who like you for the right reasons (house moms)
people who hate you for the wrong reasons (my father)
people who hate you for the right reasons

They said only worry about the last one so I am not worried about you.

I still like you even if you don't believe me


How many classes in behavioral analysis did you have?

You said that you lived with your dad because your mom split and that he beat you. Now you are referencing the mom that you never had as of yesterday. So all that I am doing is pointing out the perpetual flaws in your daydreams.

You growl chronically in your padded cell.

@GretaGroupie, when you get a chance, ask Swan about how his moraine farm allows him to travel through time, and how his quantum entanglement allows him to teleport wherever he wants to go.

... oh, and ask him to say LOL or Yawn a few times for you. It's quite the talent the way he does it.

.
Attached image:

15-04-2022 21:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
The dad said she was playing on the tractor and fell.Now what.Kids put themselves in hazards constantly


She also said that her dad blackened her eyes several times a year and broke her ribs.

PS Letting kids play on the tractor becomes child abuse when the child is injured repeatedly


No. Just carelessness.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-04-2022 21:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
The dad said she was playing on the tractor and fell.Now what.Kids put themselves in hazards constantly

My own nephew was so clumsy he was known on a first name basis with the emergency room at the local hospital.


Did his dad blacken his eyes several times a year?

No. He didn't beat him at all.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-04-2022 21:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
...deleted damaged quoting...
Im a BM wrote:
It is noble to come to the defense when someone is falsely accused of lying.

Hi seal over. Going to try out socks now, eh?
Im a BM wrote:
Who could be so naive to believe that the system is so perfect that no child could show up to school with obvious signs of abuse without triggering intervention?

Swan.
Im a BM wrote:
It is very low behavior to falsely accuse others of lying.

Like you have done?
Im a BM wrote:
It is good that someone sees this and raises their voice.

Is it? Most child abuse occurs at the hands of social services buttheads hired to prevent child abuse.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-04-2022 21:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Remember also that a fair number of foster parents are abusive as well.

I was always scared of ending up in a foster home. My father kept telling me how the killed kids. I think that why I didn't run away sooner.

A justified fear.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-04-2022 21:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
GretaGroupie wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
This forum is mostly fictitious anyway.You go gir
;)

Thanks Duncan. This place is like our own little kooky playhouse where i fit in.

If I ever take things too seriously please let me know. Even if it is the end of the world (not sure just saying) I still want to laugh.


There sure is plenty to laugh about, even in time of war.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-04-2022 21:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Can you show me...
Can you show me...
Can you show me...
Can you show me...

You're right I can't, but I can show you this which tells me there's something missing. Can you guess what it is?


this is why i've always been suspisous of doughnuts
are those little rabit turds in the icing... ewww

An appetizing look?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-04-2022 21:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
LOL...

Swan I know people are going to judge me my entire life but my house moms always said there are 4 kinds of people in this world:

people who like you for the wrong reasons (clients)
people who like you for the right reasons (house moms)
people who hate you for the wrong reasons (my father)
people who hate you for the right reasons

They said only worry about the last one so I am not worried about you.

I still like you even if you don't believe me


How many classes in behavioral analysis did you have?

You said that you lived with your dad because your mom split and that he beat you. Now you are referencing the mom that you never had as of yesterday. So all that I am doing is pointing out the perpetual flaws in your daydreams.

What do classes in anything have to do with her experiences???!?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-04-2022 21:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
2. Do you believe that earth is headed for a catastrophic climate disaster if humanity doesn't "address the issue"?

Maybe, maybe not. I don't know enough to say for sure but I do know that we have had a pandemic and war while I'be been at the diner. People don't seem to like each other very much so maybe we are headed for a collision but I'm not doing any backflip off a cliff.

After you check out "The Manual" that IBD has linked to you, I suggest that you also check out the Cult Of The Mask Almanac & Desk Reference. Here, I have cut through much of the tripe regarding "the pandemic" and have explained the more common COVID related terminology in a way that anyone willing to learn can understand. Feel free to ask me any questions about it.


How many people are sick with Polio in your local hospital?

Answer = NONE

Why?

Because there is a vaccine for Polio that works just as there are no vaccines for Covid that work.

If you have any questions let me know

I used to work with a guy that lost his legs due to polio. He contracted it from the vaccine.

Nothin' slowed him down, that's for sure! He started three companies and was the fastest due in the airport trying to catch a plane! He never bothered with wheelchairs. Just crutches.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 2 of 5<1234>>>





Join the debate Why I am here:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact