Page 2 of 4<1234>
08-01-2020 22:57
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
I teach my kids to show restraint

OK what about Castro? The CIA had some plots to make his beard fall out, but what about killing him. Should we have assasinated Castro to fight communism and advance our national interests against Cuba?

There were dozens of attempts on Castro. If we had predator drones in the 70s that could shoot your pecker off from 30,000 ft, well I would say Castro would have met the same fate at Salmonella.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
08-01-2020 23:47
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
GasGuzzler wrote: I don't give a squirt of piss what his title was. He killed over 600 Americans with plans to kill many more. THAT is what flys in the face of American ideals.

You are absolutely correct, of course. Did you notice how tmiddles couldn't resist the urge to at least try to bully you with buzz words, i.e. Geneva Convention?

The Geneva Convention sets guidelines for the conduct of armed conflict, not for when any country is "allowed" to engage in conflict. Any country can declare any beligerent, even the Head of State, as a legal target. The Geneva Convention obviously places restrictions on targetting non-beligerents.

Do you remember when George Bush declared Saddam Hussein and his family all legal targets if they were to not leave Iraq within 30 days? That was perfectly within the intent of the Geneva Convention. In fact, no warning need be given. As long as the rules of engagement are not violated and banned weapons are not used, the action falls within the scope of the Geneva Convention.

So you can tell tmiddles that you are 100% a Geneva Convention guy because it fully justifies the vaporization of Iranian beligerents. Then we'll get to see what his next buzz-word attack will be. I can't wait.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-01-2020 00:13
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Do you doubt we could easily kick Iranian butt, if needed?

That's a simplified fantasy. Don't we need to kick ISIS's butt? Didn't the brits need to kick IRA butt? I'm real sure we considered kicking Vietnamese butt a need. Being bigger doesn't mean you just win.

Trump is making every radical islamsist's dreams come true as he motivates main stream islam to join them.

All me has to do now is bomb some mosques to upgrade a pathetic effort by scattered terrorist cells into a real war.

Master of the deal!

I worked with one guy who said why have the most powerful military in the world if we're not going to use it? If we do end up in another war then 2 consecutive Republican presidents will have built up the military and then gone to war.
Afghanistan wasn't worth going to and yet how much has the US lost as a result? And that's for a country that even Russia pulled out of. There are things that could have been done to hurt the Taliban far more than our being over there.

As of July 27, 2018, there have been 2,372 U.S. military deaths in the War in Afghanistan. It's also broken up many families in the US and created many disabled Veterans.
The war in Afghanistan began in 2001 and has cost the U.S. $975 billion, including estimates for 2019.
Chances are as soon as the US pulls out, things will go back to the way they were. If so, then it will have been for nothing.
09-01-2020 00:38
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

OK what about Castro? The CIA had some plots to make his beard fall out, but what about killing him. Should we have assasinated Castro to fight communism and advance our national interests against Cuba?

And you just can't be more morally bankrupt than:

indications are overwhelming that international law condemns the practice = OK

You'd be a dangerous guy to be in business with that's for sure. American values include integrity it's sad you've abandoned that.
Edited on 09-01-2020 00:39
09-01-2020 01:24
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
tmiddles wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

[quotetmiddles wrote:
And you just can't be more morally bankrupt than:
indications are overwhelming that international law condemns the practice = OK

.....there is little concrete international law that specifically forbids it. Starting to see why you hate long quoting. It's so much easier for you to short quote and misquote.

tmiddles wrote:
You'd be a dangerous guy to be in business with that's for sure.

True. I don't play well with others.

tmiddles wrote:
American values include integrity

Yes sir. We keep guys like Salmonella honest....or dead.

tmiddles wrote:
it's sad you've abandoned that.

It's sad you stand with a terrorist murderer.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
09-01-2020 01:30
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:
The equivocating of believing in decency, the rule of law and respect for due process with being pro criminal has all of the wisdom of a lynch mob.

Example: Both IBD and I believe Nazi's have the right to free speech. Believing in free speech does not make either one of us a Nazi.

Your responses have all of the integrity, values and honesty one would expect from the Mafia.

The only reason illegal practices like murder and torture, which offend the core morality of any human being, are not explicitly forbidden by international law is because one country telling another country what is and is not illegal is of course a complex issue.

I take it you approve of the Saudi's assassinating Jamal Khashoggi? You never answered about Castro.

From your description you would seem to believe anything you can get away with is OK?

Your kids deserve a lot better as does our country.
Edited on 09-01-2020 02:12
09-01-2020 02:28
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
tmiddles wrote:
[quote]GasGuzzler wrote:

tmiddles wrote:
The equivocating of believing in the decency, the rule of law and respect for due process with being pro criminal has all of the wisdom of a lynch mob.

Why the sob fest that Salmonella is dead?

tmiddles wrote:
You have all of the integrity, values and honesty one would expect from the Mafia.

Wrong. I have no patience for murderous thugs. Hey, I was thinking....what do Salmonella and Soleimani have in common?
They are both poisons that need to be killed with extreme heat.

tmiddles wrote:
The only reason illegal practices like murder and torture, which offend the core morality of any human being, are not explicitly forbidden by international law is because one country telling another country what is and is not illegal is of course a complex issue.

Yet you're waving the Geneva Convention around like it should spell out our every move.

tmiddles wrote:
I take it you approve of the Saudi's assassinating Jamal Khashoggi? You never answered about Castro.

Yup. If Castro could have had his picture taken by the camera on a predator drone, maybe your Iranian dumbass would not have pulled the bullshit he did and would still be alive today. Who knows? But mark my words, every evil thug in the world now knows that Trump will pull the trigger if you are so deserving.

From your description you would seem to believe anything you can get away with is OK?

Assigning me positions today too, eh?

tmiddles wrote:

Thank you, and I will pass that along to them. I am reasonably hopeful they now live in a better, safer world.
Edited on 09-01-2020 02:35
09-01-2020 05:01
(14414)
GasGuzzler wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
You have all of the integrity, values and honesty one would expect from the Mafia.

Wrong. I have no patience for murderous thugs. Hey, I was thinking....what do Salmonella and Soleimani have in common?
They are both poisons that need to be killed with extreme heat.

tmiddles wrote:

Yet you're waving the Geneva Convention around like it should spell out our every move.

tmiddles wrote:

Yup. If Castro could have had his picture taken by the camera on a predator drone, maybe your Iranian dumbass would not have pulled the bullshit he did and would still be alive today. Who knows? But mark my words, every evil thug in the world now knows that Trump will pull the trigger if you are so deserving.

tmiddles wrote:

Thank you, and I will pass that along to them. I am reasonably hopeful they now live in a better, safer world.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-01-2020 05:03
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Why the sob fest that Salmonella is dead?
We were talking about the advocacy for assassinating the Ayatollah Khomeini soon.
If you want to talk about Soleimani and the Quds force I will tell you up front I only know what I'm hearing on the news. It was a designated terrorist force, he was killed in a foreign country and we are waiting (long wait) for the claimed evidence from the administration that he was about to kill people directly.
Here is where having a president that lies so often becomes problematic.

GasGuzzler wrote:... every evil thug in the world now knows that Trump will pull the trigger if you are so deserving.
Unless your name is Vladimir of course. Waving a gun around the world stage. Straight up gangsta.

Yeah the bar is laying on the ground at this point.

Why even have a declaration of war or congressional approval? Checks and balances are for p#ssys right?

GasGuzzler wrote:
tmiddles wrote:From your description you would seem to believe anything you can get away with is OK?
I see your question mark did you see mine? I was asking.

You dodged a lot of questions. That's your choice.
09-01-2020 05:10
(14414)
tmiddles wrote: We were talking about the advocacy for assassinating the Ayatollah Khomeini soon.

It's not assassination. Trump has already announced what will make Khomenei a legal target.

tmiddles wrote: If you want to talk about Soleimani and the Quds force I will tell you up front I only know what I'm hearing on the [fake] news.

No surprise. You won't research anything. You only regurgitate the leftist talking points you are instructed to preach.

09-01-2020 05:12
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
I'm crazy busy tonight and booked solid for the next few days, so I'll leave you with one quick question.

Would you rather stand with a terrorist killer or an American president which you hate? That is where you are at.
09-01-2020 05:17
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:
I'm crazy busy tonight and booked solid for the next few days, so I'll leave you with one quick question.

Would you rather stand with a terrorist killer or an American president which you hate? That is where you are at.

I won't stand with anyone I don't agree with. That's a stupid choice.

At no point have I ever suggested I would "Stand with" a terrorist.

Believing a fair and just world should be extended to everyone, including horrible people, does not mean you are in favor of people being horrible.

Again:
Both IBD and I believe Nazi's should have free speech rights along with everyone else (the are thrown in jail in Europe so this is a story). This does not mean we "stand with" Nazi's or that we are Nazis.
Edited on 09-01-2020 05:19
09-01-2020 05:18
(3979)
tmiddles wrote:
I won't stand with anyone I don't agree with.
Also Trump is only the president. One small piece of my country. We are a democracy not a feudal state. This country is mine and yours more than it is his. He is a public servant.
09-01-2020 06:06
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:...Trump has already announced what will make Khomenei a legal target....
What??? Wasted some time trying to google that.
09-01-2020 12:20
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
tmiddles, what do you think which side took down the airplane? Also what do you think about the registered earthquakes ? Something got hit and very hard.
09-01-2020 13:54
(3979)
Xadoman wrote:
tmiddles, what do you think which side took down the airplane? Also what do you think about the registered earthquakes ? Something got hit and very hard.

I thought it was just an accident. No clue about all that.

It is very dangerous that the Trump show has wandered into this territory.

Curious no one's talking about Jared Kushner. I mean wasn't he close to bringing peace to the middle east?
09-01-2020 19:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

I won't stand with anyone I don't agree with. That's a stupid choice.

Then you don't stand with yourself. You are locked in numerous paradoxes.
tmiddles wrote:
At no point have I ever suggested I would "Stand with" a terrorist.

Yes you have, liar.
tmiddles wrote:
Believing a fair and just world should be extended to everyone, including horrible people, does not mean you are in favor of people being horrible.

And unicorns dance in the forest.
tmiddles wrote:
Again:
Both IBD and I believe Nazi's should have free speech rights along with everyone else (the are thrown in jail in Europe so this is a story). This does not mean we "stand with" Nazi's or that we are Nazis.

What Nazis?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-01-2020 19:48
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
I won't stand with anyone I don't agree with.
Also Trump is only the president. One small piece of my country. We are a democracy not a feudal state. This country is mine and yours more than it is his. He is a public servant.

The United States is not a democracy. It never was.

The United States is a federated republic.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-01-2020 20:07
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
The problem most 'people' (democrats) have with Trump, is the transparency, and honesty. He thinks out loud, shares his thoughts openly. Democrats are use to secrecy, lying, and making excuses. They don't consider that Trump is just putting out what he's thinking, but might not actual do it, might be wrong, but will learn later. The democrats just jump at every word, like it's the official, final word, the gospel, when it's just rough ideas. Probably does some of it, just for entertainment, seeing the democrats over react over obviously silly things.

If he wanted to kill lots of civilians, he would have used those nuclear codes, Hilary kept ragging about. Obviously, civilian targets, would have been off the table, so no cultural sites. We weren't at war, nor did we want to start another endless war, so minimal body count. Iran didn't do much more, than blow up some dirt roads. Nothing to waste missiles over, or risk killing anyone else, so Trump made the best choice. We had eyes in the sky, we know where they launched everything from. We probably know if that 737 got shot down. We know what and where they have been moving their most valuable stuff, to or from. Like take a few days, to go over all the stuff that was collected last night. If Iran is done, and we do need to strike, they are going to get hurt more precisely than before.
09-01-2020 22:06
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
We probably know if that 737 got shot down

There is a probability that they themselves took it down.
09-01-2020 22:42
(14414)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote: We are a democracy not a feudal state.

The United States is not a democracy. It never was. The United States is a federated republic.

Isn't this roughly the eighth time you have reminded him? tmiddles isn't intentionally getting it wrong to disrupt the conversation, is he?

09-01-2020 23:54
(3979)
HarveyH55 wrote:
The problem most 'people' (democrats) have with Trump, is the transparency, and honesty.

I actually think your observation is spot on. Trump lies so much "honest" isnt the best word choice I'd say "candid" and "off the cuff". He's probably the least like a typical politician (some pundits called them oatmeal cannons) of anyone we've seen. I hate him as I've stated but I really like this quality a lot.

I hate him not because he's candid but because he's rude, undiciplined, and insane.

Also the whole candid non-politician style does have cost in higher anxiety around the world. It's not unique to democrats, that's BS. It's true of anyone offended or alarmed by what he says and believes.

The one thing I am the most releaved by is it really seems he has military restraint. Not blood thirsty thank god.
10-01-2020 00:02
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
tmiddles wrote:
Also the whole candid non-politician style does have cost in higher anxiety around the world.

Busy busy today but had to check in quick....

Apparently you are in the minority on the anxiety issue. Markets are setting records again today just a week after the big assassination.

10-01-2020 00:09
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
The problem most 'people' (democrats) have with Trump, is the transparency, and honesty.

I actually think your observation is spot on. Trump lies so much "honest" isnt the best word choice I'd say "candid" and "off the cuff". He's probably the least like a typical politician (some pundits called them oatmeal cannons) of anyone we've seen. I hate him as I've stated but I really like this quality a lot.

I hate him not because he's candid but because he's rude, undiciplined, and insane.

Also the whole candid non-politician style does have cost in higher anxiety around the world. It's not unique to democrats, that's BS. It's true of anyone offended or alarmed by what he says and believes.

The one thing I am the most releaved by is it really seems he has military restraint. Not blood thirsty thank god.

I guess you didn't see the special bulletin on TV this morning. Did Iran shoot that plane down to attack our ally?
https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2020/01/09/Canadian-PM-Trudeau-Intelligence-suggests-Iran-shot-down-airliner/9781578559384/
10-01-2020 00:14
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Also the whole candid non-politician style does have cost in higher anxiety around the world.

Apparently you are in the minority on the anxiety issue. Markets are setting records again today just a week after the big assassination.

I don't need to repost the image of the German poll.

Nothing in my entire life has caused more anxiety to myself and loved ones than Trump. I know many of his supporters delight in knowing it's all a nightmare for us, the enemy.
10-01-2020 01:42
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

Nothing in my entire life has caused more anxiety to myself and loved ones than Trump. I know many of his supporters delight in knowing it's all a nightmare for us, the enemy.

The House on Thursday approved a War Powers resolution Democrats said would limit President Donald Trump's ability to take military action against Iran but Republicans claimed was "meaningless" and would undermine his authority as commander in chief.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/house-democrats-pass-measure-limiting-trumps-war-powers-230500694.html?.tsrc=bell-brknews
Edited on 10-01-2020 01:43
10-01-2020 02:12
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
[quote]tmiddles wrote:

tmiddles wrote:

I can always post up polls from the night before the election of your greatest anxiety. Polls are ALWAYS skewed or wrong in some way.

tmiddles wrote:
Nothing in my entire life has caused more anxiety to myself and loved ones than Trump.

then your life has been too easy!

tmiddles wrote:
I know many of his supporters delight in knowing it's all a nightmare for us, the enemy.

I don't think so. I take no joy in someone living in fear. I want everyone, even liberals, to see their best and realize their full potential. Tough to accomplish when anxiety overcomes your life.

Edited on 10-01-2020 02:13
10-01-2020 03:48
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:Polls are ALWAYS skewed or wrong in some way.
Not more "NOTHING CAN BE KNOWN" BS! Come on. If you doubt that Trump strikes fear in the hearts of good people around the world there is a lot to back that up but you can look into it yourself.

GasGuzzler wrote:
Too easy? Everyone should have it easy if possible. I'm very lucky and very grateful.

GasGuzzler wrote:I take no joy in someone living in fear.
I'm sincerely glad to hear that.

Sadism is a human failing, not a republican one.

The #1 thing that got Trump elected, in my opinion, was decades of sadism from the left delighting in humiliating particularly southern and poor conservatives in the country.

Red Neck, Hick, Hill Billy, White Trash and I'm probably forgetting a few, are the sole surviving ethnic slurs. You could probably say it on TV tomorrow and keep your job.
10-01-2020 06:12
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
GasGuzzler wrote:

tmiddles wrote: Too easy? Everyone should have it easy if possible.

Oh hell no! I completely reject that statement. Now I have to get cheezy on you.

Everyone has peaks and valleys in their life. At times you're on top of the mountain and other times not so good and you're in the valley. Now look at a mountain top. Not much there except a great view of how you got there. Now look down in the valley. Lush and green. THAT is where all the growth is at. The valleys in life are where your growth and wisdom come from that will guide you back to the top again.

If everything is easy, you'll never realize what you are capable of. If you don't go through some scary and tough times, little things like President Trump will just scare the shit out of you.

Edited on 10-01-2020 06:23
10-01-2020 06:27
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:
... little things like President Trump will just scare the shit out of you.
I have had a lucky and normal life where I've not yet had my freedom or survival threatened.

To a lot of us Trump's threat is a severe one. The dictatorships of WWII are not so long ago.

The threat to a free press, seperation of powers, abuse of power, civil rights, and common sense is a daily event with Trump.

If he's impeached, there is a severe economic callapse, or a war I would almost expect a violent uprising from some of his well armed base.

Am I being silly? I think the recently convicted Roger Stone knows this subject very well:
https://youtu.be/8hFRLbFaJEw
10-01-2020 06:38
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
I have had a lucky and normal life where I've not yet had my freedom or survival threatened.

To a lot of us Trump's threat is a severe one. The dictatorships of WWII are not so long ago.

The threat to a free press, seperation of powers, abuse of power, civil rights, and common sense is a daily event with Trump.

If he's impeached, there is a severe economic callapse, or a war I would almost expect a violent uprising from some of his well armed base.

Am I being silly? I think the recently convicted Roger Stone knows this subject very well:
https://youtu.be/8hFRLbFaJEw

You've never had more freedom than under Trump. Trump has no desire to be a dictator. He is doing the exact opposite.

He's not threatening the press, just calling them out for reporting lies...as he should.

The economy will not collapse. New trade deals with China today. Only more record gains to be had in the future.

He will not be impeached in the senate if Pelosi ever sends it over. Your fears are not justified.

Yes, you AND Roger Stone are being silly.

10-01-2020 06:53
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:
He's not threatening the press, ...

Trump is a prolific offender who's documented lies passed 12000 since taking office.

His supporters blindness to anything and everything is what makes a dictatorship possible.

So I'm just going to give one example here:
Congressman and Trump supporter Greg Gianforte assaulted a reporter for which he was convicted:
https://billingsgazette.com/news/state-and-regional/govt-and-politics/montana-congressman-greg-gianforte-photographed-fingerprinted-after-assault-conviction/article_5955ded9-aa2f-5228-9122-6792565a81b7.html
Trump praised him for it.
https://youtu.be/QwiaCUUScqc
10-01-2020 07:08
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Trump is a prolific offender who's documented lies passed 12000 since taking office.

His supporters blindness to anything and everything is what makes a dictatorship possible.

Congressman and Trump supporter Greg Gianforte assaulted a reporter for which he was convicted:
https://billingsgazette.com/news/state-and-regional/govt-and-politics/montana-congressman-greg-gianforte-photographed-fingerprinted-after-assault-conviction/article_5955ded9-aa2f-5228-9122-6792565a81b7.html
https://youtu.be/QwiaCUUScqc

Newt Gingrich who is Trump's golfing buddy said that the reason violence happens around Trump is because he wants change.
>>Gingrich also preemptively tried to assuage concerns among the exclusively Republican crowd that Trump has inspired political violence. The former speaker's spin: The businessman's rallies have led to violence not because Trump has repeatedly called for protesters to be assaulted, but because he wants "actual reform."<<
https://www.thedailybeast.com/revealed-newt-gingrichs-secret-campaign-for-donald-trump

The real problem might be that Americans have gotten soft and lazy. No one is complaining anymore about the budget deficit. They know if the government tries to start moving towards a balanced budget then it might cost them.
At the same time we're the richest country in the world and have it better than everybody else but that's not enough, we need to dominate the world.
And until Americans understand that, the downhill slide will continue.

p.s., does anyone knows if Gingrich still supports segregation? He's from deep in Georgia.

Edited on 10-01-2020 07:25
10-01-2020 17:45
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Polls are ALWAYS skewed or wrong in some way.
Not more "NOTHING CAN BE KNOWN" BS! Come on.

Compositional error fallacy. False authority fallacy. News polls don't mean anything.
tmiddles wrote:
If you doubt that Trump strikes fear in the hearts of good people around the world there is a lot to back that up but you can look into it yourself.

Subjective statement. Meaningless. Compositional error fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Too easy? Everyone should have it easy if possible. I'm very lucky and very grateful.

Lie. You constantly drone on about being terrified by Trump. Which is it, dude?
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:I take no joy in someone living in fear.
I'm sincerely glad to hear that.

Lie. You LIKE living in fear.
tmiddles wrote:
Sadism is a human failing, not a republican one.

The #1 thing that got Trump elected, in my opinion, was decades of sadism from the left delighting in humiliating particularly southern and poor conservatives in the country.

What sadism?
tmiddles wrote:
Red Neck, Hick, Hill Billy, White Trash and I'm probably forgetting a few, are the sole surviving ethnic slurs. You could probably say it on TV tomorrow and keep your job.

Racism. Bigotry.

The Parrot Killer

10-01-2020 17:50
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Which is it, dude?
tmiddles wrote:
The threat to a free press,

The press has been completely free to destroy themselves. Others have been completely free to replace them.
tmiddles wrote:
seperation of powers,

You mean Queen Nancy's problems?
tmiddles wrote:
abuse of power,

Define 'abuse of power'.
tmiddles wrote:
civil rights,

Be specific. Which civil rights are you concerned about?
tmiddles wrote:
and common sense is a daily event with Trump.

Define 'common sense'.
tmiddles wrote:

Nah. It'll just get thrown out by the Senate.
tmiddles wrote:
Am I being silly?

Yes.

The Parrot Killer

10-01-2020 17:56
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Fake news. Argument from randU fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:

Inversion fallacy. Fortunately, Trump is in the way of people like that are blind and stupid, electing folks like Queen Nancy to office. So is the Constitution.
tmiddles wrote:

Not the first or the last reporter to get assaulted for being a first class jerk.
tmiddles wrote:

He should. The reporter was being a first class jerk. That is not 'controlling the press'. Bigotry.

The Parrot Killer

10-01-2020 18:31
(14414)
tmiddles wrote: Not more "NOTHING CAN BE KNOWN" BS! Come on.

Not more of this "POLLS ARE AS OMNISCIENT AS I AM" BS! Come on.

tmiddles wrote: Too easy? Everyone should have it easy if possible. I'm very lucky and very grateful.

No, you are not grateful. You HATE your president simply because he tweets and doesn't have a specific type of look that you "expect" in a President.

Your life has been WAY too easy.

tmiddles wrote: The #1 thing that got Trump elected, in my opinion, was decades of sadism from the left delighting in humiliating particularly southern and poor conservatives in the country.

The people that elected Trump say that they elected him expecting a ban on Muslim immigrants from certain terrorist proving grounds until they could get the vetting process fixed ... among other things like strengthening the border with a wall, lowering taxes, extricating all Global Warming worship from the government, replacing terrible trade arrangements with excellent new ones, and others to make America great again.

What is so astronomically amazing is that Trump-haters still don't understand this. I mean, how stupid is that? How do millions of brain-dead safe-space-seekers somehow miss the winning candidate's entire platform and remain completely clueless as to how he got elected? It takes a special sort of paranoid delusion to deny the resonating message of the winner and to invent bogus "alterior motives" for the supporters of the winner.

In any event, the DNC certainly learned nothing from the last election. Nothing whatsoever. All Democrat candidates are doubling down on open borders, raising taxes, integrating the Climate Change religion into the government along with general Marxism worship, confiscate firearms in violation of the 2nd Amendment and generally destroy the Constitution of the United States, i.e. Trump is already reelected.

Edited on 10-01-2020 18:54
10-01-2020 18:48
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann,

Sure it was an honest mistake....you got me quoted for shit that Tmidds said.
10-01-2020 18:53
(14414)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann,

Sure it was an honest mistake....you got me quoted for shit that Tmidds said.

That was embarrassing. I had mistakenly copied your information into the buffer and was pasting without noticing. Thanks for pointing that out.

Let's see if I can fix it.

[note: done. thanks again]

Edited on 10-01-2020 18:55
10-01-2020 18:55
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
No worries, just trying to catch you within the editing time.
Page 2 of 4<1234>

Join the debate The Great President Trump:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
Great photo of Nicholas Copernicus1806-01-2024 01:20
The new President elect of Haagen Dazs, demonstrating an ice cream filled donut017-11-2023 14:07
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?4513-09-2023 22:50
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact