Remember me
▼ Content

Great photo of Nicholas Copernicus

Great photo of Nicholas Copernicus04-01-2024 19:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
https://www.google.com/search?q=people+with+the+highest+iq&newwindow=1&sca_esv=595707050&hl=en&sxsrf=AM9HkKlenL9iR2SzouG6g1YmSHs5jup3sA%3A1704387993266&source=hp&ei=meWWZYC5DaWlptQP4LuA0A8&iflsig=AO6bgOgAAAAAZZbzqdbP3PevfsG2_ynvMV8dCc5Y7Xpe&oq=people+with+the+highest&gs_lp=Egdnd3Mtd2l6IhdwZW9wbGUgd2l0aCB0aGUgaGlnaGVzdCoCCAAyBRAAGIAEMgUQABiABDILEAAYgAQYigUYhgNImktQAFiaMnAAeACQAQCYAYoBoAGlDaoBBDIyLjG4AQHIAQD4AQHCAgoQIxiABBiKBRgnwgIREC4YgAQYigUYkQIYxwEY0QPCAgsQABiABBiKBRiRAsICDhAuGIAEGIoFGLEDGIMBwgILEAAYgAQYsQMYgwHCAhEQLhiABBixAxiDARjHARjRA8ICCBAAGIAEGLEDwgIEECMYJ8ICChAuGIAEGIoFGCfCAg4QLhiABBixAxjHARjRA8ICCxAuGJECGIAEGIoFwgIREAAYgAQYigUYkQIYsQMYgwHCAggQLhiABBixA8ICDRAuGIAEGMcBGNEDGArCAgsQABiABBiKBRixA8ICCxAuGIAEGLEDGIMBwgIFEC4YgAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

And other BS

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 04-01-2024 19:51
04-01-2024 20:49
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Winston Churchill: "The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you can see"

It's not rocket science Alan, you need to want something other than attention. How's
being a white supremacist working out for you?
04-01-2024 22:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Winston Churchill: "The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you can see"

It's not rocket science Alan, you need to want something other than attention. How's

LOL Churchill said we have nothing to fear but fear itself, spoken from a bomb shelter, under a table with poopy in his pants

Yawn

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

04-01-2024 23:33
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
https://www.google.com/search?q=people+with+the+highest+iq&newwindow=1&sca_esv=595707050&hl=en&sxsrf=AM9HkKlenL9iR2SzouG6g1YmSHs5jup3sA%3A1704387993266&source=hp&ei=meWWZYC5DaWlptQP4LuA0A8&iflsig=AO6bgOgAAAAAZZbzqdbP3PevfsG2_ynvMV8dCc5Y7Xpe&oq=people+with+the+highest&gs_lp=Egdnd3Mtd2l6IhdwZW9wbGUgd2l0aCB0aGUgaGlnaGVzdCoCCAAyBRAAGIAEMgUQABiABDILEAAYgAQYigUYhgNImktQAFiaMnAAeACQAQCYAYoBoAGlDaoBBDIyLjG4AQHIAQD4AQHCAgoQIxiABBiKBRgnwgIREC4YgAQYigUYkQIYxwEY0QPCAgsQABiABBiKBRiRAsICDhAuGIAEGIoFGLEDGIMBwgILEAAYgAQYsQMYgwHCAhEQLhiABBixAxiDARjHARjRA8ICCBAAGIAEGLEDwgIEECMYJ8ICChAuGIAEGIoFGCfCAg4QLhiABBixAxjHARjRA8ICCxAuGJECGIAEGIoFwgIREAAYgAQYigUYkQIYsQMYgwHCAggQLhiABBixA8ICDRAuGIAEGMcBGNEDGArCAgsQABiABBiKBRixA8ICCxAuGIAEGLEDGIMBwgIFEC4YgAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

And other BS

Lol, that's Kim Ung-Yong. Apparently he graduated college and went to work for NASA by the age of 8.

I wonder if he is a good lie detector.

By the time he was a teenager he seems to have reverted to living a normal life

https://youtu.be/90BKvNmaUkI?si=THYulbdF4z-vm53P

The above account may be bull$hit, according to his dad.

Looks like he's now a university professor in South Korea who studied civil engineering.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Ung-yong

04-01-2024 23:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

And other BS

Lol, that's Kim Ung-Yong. Apparently he graduated college and went to work for NASA by the age of 8.

I wonder if he is a good lie detector.

By the time he was a teenager he seems to have reverted to living a normal life

https://youtu.be/90BKvNmaUkI?si=THYulbdF4z-vm53P

The above account may be bull$hit, according to his dad.

Looks like he's now a university professor in South Korea who studied civil engineering.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Ung-yong

If you click more on the page you can see your brother Nicholas Copernicus.

And now for my Harvard President resume.

"Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. "Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this. "But in a larger sense we cannot dedicate, we cannot consecrate, we cannot hallow this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember, what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us,that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion, that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain, that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

That ought to get me in as I just wrote this today.

ULTRA MAGA

05-01-2024 00:59
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us,that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion, that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain, that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

What MAGA does not support. You're basically fascist Alan. And with your using multiple accounts, it's not because you're mentally ill, it's because your learned from Ralph (rlortie) and orpheus.org (besslerwheel.com). Want a green dot or do you want banned? What yours and rlortie's arrache build group was about, you guys gave each other green dots and gave those who didn't follow your orders red dots. You talking to yourself using aliases is just a variation on the same thing. Be popular (in your case appear to be) and people will like you.
Faking a mental health issue to say you can't help yourself is going overboard. I remember when you used to camp out at overunity.com and besslerwheel.com and would just tell people "that can't work". There was none of this other behavior. And as you said, you were defending your credibility, perpetual motion is impossible. What I might do to give Christians a cheap thrill is Thank Jesus for you choosing not to work with me. They'll say "He's Thanking Jesus", And then I'll say you're an example of why I'm not a Christian anymore.
You need to have something, here's a clue;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjT--ByyUVM
05-01-2024 01:36
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Some "smart" stuff for fun. They teach y2 - y1/x2 - x1 = rise over run, slope. Why not keep it simple?
f(x) = ∫ y1 - y2/x1 - x2 = Δy/Δx.

And then is that +/- (positive or negative? Which way is your slope going? The unit circle wheel
has 4 quadrants.
Quadrant slope orientation

1 +Δy/+Δx
2 +Δy/-ΔX
3 -Δy/-Δx
4 -Δy/+Δx

See how simple this is? Why I bet even Alan can do this easy math! And if all they're interested in is the slope, then +/- doesn't matter because direction
doesn't matter. See how easy this math stuff is Alan? And yet as a Christian you even got the Bible wrong. Jesus liked lepers and told the paralytic to go home
and have a life. What he said was;
2 Corinthians 9:6-8 Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

You're the Christian and you don't even know what Jesus taught. Then there's;
Matthew 7:24; Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock.

Hmm, build my house on rock. Okay, that works for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpR2v98qZGE

What'd you learn from Jesus?
Attached image:

05-01-2024 01:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Some "smart" stuff for fun. They teach y2 - y1/x2 - x1 = rise over run, slope. Why not keep it simple?

And then is that +/- (positive or negative? Which way is your slope going? The unit circle wheel
has 4 quadrants.

1 +Δy/+Δx
2 +Δy/-ΔX
3 -Δy/-Δx
4 -Δy/+Δx

See how simple this is? Why I bet even Alan can do this easy math! And if all they're interested in is the slope, then +/- doesn't matter because direction
doesn't matter. See how easy this math stuff is Alan? And yet as a Christian you even got the Bible wrong. Jesus liked lepers and told the paralytic to go home
2 Corinthians 9:6-8 Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

Matthew 7:24; Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock.

Ask your doctor to try this

ULTRA MAGA

05-01-2024 01:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:

has 4 quadrants.

1 +Δy/+Δx
2 +Δy/-ΔX
3 -Δy/-Δx
4 -Δy/+Δx

Play with this for a while, see if you can find what is wrong and or missing, I mean since you swept the floor at Boeing and all this should be easy stuff for you Alan and Jesus

ULTRA MAGA

05-01-2024 02:24
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Umm, Alan, That's kind of what I'm working on. This paper outlines it;
https://www.scirp.org/html/5-4500184_36510.htm

This gets into why perpetual motion is impossible. Gravity has no energy and there are no gravitational fields. When the paper I linked to says;
Each lattice element four vector is a graviton and traces out an elementary four volume (lattice cell). The stress-momentum tensor of each graviton defines its curvature and also the curvature of the associated lattice as described by General Relativity.

Basically, when light from a distant star bent v = G4m/c^2r, that's twice as much as what Newtonian
gravity allows for. Einstein had the right idea but he missed Newton's mistake and didn't consider Max Planck's
work which allowed for his work which was E = hv. v doesn't stand for velocity but for frequency which
is c/λ and Einstein probably should've said v = G4m/( hv)r^2. It's a basic mistake anyone could've made.
With Planck and Einstein, it'd help to know them and their work. It seems people today don't know what led to their work. Feel better?

the 4 vector graviton and 4 volume "cell" is because light has 4 - 90º square sine waves. This is represented
by its path bending at 90º angles. Why sine waves matter in science. And with a 4 volume, then each phase has an equal and opposing phase so that all phases cancel out and thus gravitons and dark matter are extremely difficult to observe.

p.s., The math with finding a slope and what direction it is moving in, that was "smart" talk. This is just shooting the shїt and discussing basic scientific theory. The math is more important.
Edited on 05-01-2024 02:25
05-01-2024 03:02
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Alan, If you want to discuss Eigen values and Eigen vectors, the research I'm pursuing doesn't involve that branch of math. It's like I've said, perpetual motion will let me show how a change in the moment of inertia results in a change of spin.
This is like when the Earth is warming or cooling, its moment of inertia will change. My null hypothesis is that as the Earth's rotation on its axis slows, its linear velocity (orbit around the Sun) becomes faster. This will help to prove that gravity has energy and that gravitational fields exist (Einstein's 1915 paper on General Relativity).
With what you want to discuss with Eigen, gravitons most likely do not have 4 points acting on them but 32. This is because there is 1 point at the center of the die. Dice is the plural of die. You cast a die (tool and die manufacturing as an example) and you cast or throw dice like this; https://youtube.com/shorts/YWu89gN3vuI?si=AC77GupAAzFm6CYX

With gravitons, exponents suggests 2^4 = 32. Each corner of the die is 8 points (2 faces each with 4 corners). Each point will have 4 Eigen values. This creates 4 sides to a die. The top and bottom determine polarity. And like I said, relating the slope of an angle to the quadrant of the unit circle is important and that is what matters. This other stuff is if you understand how to apply an exponent, it's pretty basic, what allows the field to grow exponentially?
Myself, I might find the tropopause more interesting.

p.s., With them saying "4 vector graviton and 4 volume "cell"" would be all 4 cells acting on a single point which would be the inverse potential of a graviton. That doesn't make much sense because then you'd have a 5 sided cube which doesn't work well mathematically speaking. They'd say the 5th "graviton" is a quantum Einstein gravity well. That doesn't agree with 90º sine waves while what I posted does, what I posted allows for orientation. Even 2 x 45º = a 90º sine wave.
And Alan, you might take an interest in Bessler's work. That agrees with your being an armorer. And with me, I like it.
Attached image:

Edited on 05-01-2024 03:36
05-01-2024 04:00
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
When 8 particles (gravitons?) create 4 sides, each side might be the inverse function which is an anti-graviton. Everyone knows there are electrons, they have joules of energy which determines what a volt and an eV (electron volt) is.
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Between the points the 4 gravitons creates their needs to be an anti-graviton with an opposing charge. Rub your hands together and friction creates heat. Why does space stay cold? It's lubricated by anti-gravitons. You guys have worked on cars or motorcycles before, right? I'm not talking about steam driven turbine engines or generators.
I've overhauled both steam turbines and the generators they've driven. I actually liked doing that just as I enjoyed working in an engine room on an aircraft carrier.
I love working with machinery. Kind of why I'm fascinated with Bessler's Wheel, it's an Old School engine before there was all this "science".
Still, I read Louis L'Amour books and Einstein's biography at 13 or 14. Cowboys and Aliens, simply love that movie. I'm not sure why.

Edited on 05-01-2024 04:02
05-01-2024 04:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
When 8 particles (gravitons?) create 4 sides, each side might be the inverse function which is an anti-graviton. Everyone knows there are electrons, they have joules of energy which determines what a volt and an eV (electron volt) is.
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Between the points the 4 gravitons creates their needs to be an anti-graviton with an opposing charge. Rub your hands together and friction creates heat. Why does space stay cold? It's lubricated by anti-gravitons. You guys have worked on cars or motorcycles before, right? I'm not talking about steam driven turbine engines or generators.
I've overhauled both steam turbines and the generators they've driven. I actually liked doing that just as I enjoyed working in an engine room on an aircraft carrier.
I love working with machinery. Kind of why I'm fascinated with Bessler's Wheel, it's an Old School engine before there was all this "science".
Still, I read Louis L'Amour books and Einstein's biography at 13 or 14. Cowboys and Aliens, simply love that movie. I'm not sure why.

I love my wife's NY Cheesecake, and her beef bolognaise. You love writing nonsense that no other human will ever read.

ULTRA MAGA

RE: FDR quote for addressing Great Depression05-01-2024 08:30
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

LOL Churchill said we have nothing to fear but fear itself, spoken from a bomb shelter, under a table with poopy in his pants

Yawn

This irrelevant thread does not pretend to be related to climate.

The quote is not from Churchill, and it had nothing to do with bombs or World War II.

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself" - Franklin Delano Roosevelt

circa 1933

About economic recovery from the Great Depression.

You use up a lot of "bandwidth" on this website.

Since you have no interest in the website topic, at least get your famous quotes right.

I suspect that about half of all US adults with IQ = 100 know that this quote was from FDR, without needing to consult any references.

Churchill with poopy pants in a bomb shelter?

I hear that he HATED tomatoes...
05-01-2024 14:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Yawn

The quote is not from Churchill, and it had nothing to do with bombs or World War II.

circa 1933

Since you have no interest in the website topic, at least get your famous quotes right.

I suspect that about half of all US adults with IQ = 100 know that this quote was from FDR, without needing to consult any references.

However you are not offended by the clown who maintains that the Earth is surrounded by glass panels or the other boozer who literally claims that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it or worse yet James who is inventing a perpetual motion machine that violates known physics in order to woo back his gay lover Alan.

These things are all cool with you, because none of these people can humiliate you in real time like I just did.

PS. I think that people who are jealous of my tomato's are adorable.

ULTRA MAGA

RE: "..humiliate you in real time like I did."05-01-2024 20:54
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Yawn

circa 1933

However you are not offended by the clown who maintains that the Earth is surrounded by glass panels or the other boozer who literally claims that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it or worse yet James who is inventing a perpetual motion machine that violates known physics in order to woo back his gay lover Alan.

These things are all cool with you, because none of these people can humiliate you in real time like I just did.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If my IQ were 130, I might be able to comprehend how it is that I have been humiliated in real time. Maybe I should get a few concussions.

If my IQ were just 130, I could prove how smart I am by calling other members a "retard", "moron", or "dumbass".

If my IQ were to somehow get lowered to 130, I would be as smart as you.

With a childhood test score to prove it!

My writing skills would probably improve as well, with a lowered IQ, so I would know that the plural of "tomato" is "tomato's".

You are not the worst offender as far as obnoxious bullying goes.

But you start more irrelevant threads than anyone else.

No website with a conscious moderator would tolerate your trolling.
05-01-2024 21:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Yawn

circa 1933

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If my IQ were 130, I might be able to comprehend how it is that I have been humiliated in real time. Maybe I should get a few concussions.

If my IQ were just 130, I could prove how smart I am by calling other members a "retard", "moron", or "dumbass".

If my IQ were to somehow get lowered to 130, I would be as smart as you.

With a childhood test score to prove it!

My writing skills would probably improve as well, with a lowered IQ, so I would know that the plural of "tomato" is "tomato's".

You are not the worst offender as far as obnoxious bullying goes.

But you start more irrelevant threads than anyone else.

No website with a conscious moderator would tolerate your trolling.

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
180.89 USD
+180.77 (150,640.58%)all time

Now can you please explain how the RETARD who claims that the Earth is surrounded in glass panels is not a troll, or how the disgraced lawyer who claims that the last ice age did not happen because I did not see it is not another troll?

Or do you just not like me because I do not tolerate such nonsense trolling?

130 invests in apples

100 invest in cans of Coors

ULTRA MAGA

05-01-2024 22:11
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
The only thing I need to know Alan is that I am 1/2 Norwegian and you're a white supremacist.
My family would love to see you raping me. Excluding my Father they were "pure" English speaking people like yourself.
And now Branner/IbDaMann knows the only reason you are here is to molest me.
06-01-2024 01:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
The only thing I need to know Alan is that I am 1/2 Norwegian and you're a white supremacist.
My family would love to see you raping me. Excluding my Father they were "pure" English speaking people like yourself.
And now Branner/IbDaMann knows the only reason you are here is to molest me.

So your family wants to see you raped. Ok now we are getting somewhere, lie down on the couch and tell us about how your mother used to make you play dress up.

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Great photo of Nicholas Copernicus:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
If mental illness were defined by a single photo this would be it006-09-2023 13:58
Great Barrier Reef2916-06-2023 11:16
Target chose to sell faggy wear and just lost 9 billion dollars. Life is great327-05-2023 22:12
GREAT NEWS, TRUMP IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT IN 2024, IF ELECTED HE WILL PULL OUT OF THE PARIS ACCORDS AGAI2619-11-2022 03:21
Great news. The border patrol is hiring with a $10,000 signing bonus and you get to keep half the Cocain006-11-2022 23:55
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact