Remember me
▼ Content

Great news. The border patrol is hiring with a $10,000 signing bonus and you get to keep half the Cocain

Great news. The border patrol is hiring with a $10,000 signing bonus and you get to keep half the Cocaine06-11-2022 23:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
that you seize off of minors packing as mules. I wonder if they will let me have a Remmington 700/308 magnum with a Vortex scope?

https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/post.php?action=newthread&forum_id=6

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is calling on those who want to help protect American interests and secure our Nation. DHS Components work collectively to prevent terrorism; secure borders and our transportation systems; protect the President and other dignitaries; enforce and administer immigration laws; safeguard cyberspace; and ensure resilience to disasters. We achieve these vital missions through a diverse workforce spanning hundreds of occupations. Make an impact; join DHS.

Duties
**Effective Immediately** Newly appointed eligible Border Patrol Agents (BPA) will be offered a $5,000 recruitment incentive upon successful completion of the academy; additionally, new Agents accepting one of the following locations Sierra Blanca, TX; Presidio, TX; Sanderson, TX; Comstock, TX; Lordsburg, NM; Freer, TX; Hebbronville, TX; Ajo, AZ will be eligible for an additional $5,000 recruitment incentive (for a total of $10,000). Applicants who have received a tentative offer of employment and are currently in the pre-employment process and have not entered on duty do not need to reapply to be eligible for the recruitment incentive.

Newly appointed eligible Border Patrol Agents (BPA) must meet the criteria defined in 5 CFR 575.102 for new federal employees and be required to attend the formal academy training. Agents may be offered the $5,000 remote location incentive regardless of academy requirement. All incentive recipients will be required to sign a one year service agreement.

Primary law enforcement positions are expected to report to their duty station on a daily basis. However, due to COVID-19, some positions in CBP are currently in an expanded telework posture. If selected, and you are given on an entrance on duty date you will be provided additional information on the reporting requirements of your position. You will be expected to report to the duty station as instructed.

Being a Border Patrol Agent makes you a valuable member of the Federal Law Enforcement Officer (LEO) profession. Typical assignments include:

Detecting, preventing, and apprehending undocumented noncitizens and smugglers of noncitizens at or near the land borders by maintaining surveillance from covert positions
Responding to electronic sensor alarms
Interpreting and following tracks, marks and other physical evidence
Using infrared scopes during night operations
Responding to aircraft sighting and other anti-smuggling activities
Performing farm and ranch checks, traffic checks, city patrols, and transportation checks
Patrolling the international boundary and coastal waterways and using a variety of Government assets for the accomplishment of the USBP Mission. These assets may include, but are not limited to: vehicles, horses, vessels, watercrafts, off-road vehicles, ATVs, snowmobiles, and motorcycles

This is a career ladder position with a grade level progression of GL-7, GL-9, GS-11, and GS-12. You will be eligible for a promotion to the next higher grade level (without re-applying) once you successfully complete 52 weeks in each grade level. Promotions are at the discretion of the agency. For example you could:
start as a BPA in April 2023 as a GL-7 and make $50,704 - $80,151 per year*
be promoted in April 2024 to GL-9 and make $56,551 - $91,213 per year*
be promoted in April 2025 to GS-11 and make $66,214 - $107,593 per year*
be promoted in April 2026 to GS-12 and make $79,363 - $128,970 per year*
*Please note this example includes a range from minimum locality pay up to maximum potential salary with overtime earnings. Pay rates are based on the 2022 "Rest of the United States" salary table and do not take into consideration higher locality pay where applicable or yearly cost of living increases.

A fully trained Border Patrol Agent may be eligible up to an additional 25% of base pay in accordance with the BPA Pay Reform Act of 2014.

Uniform/Grooming Standards: This position requires wearing an officially approved uniform and complying with established grooming standards found here; as established by the Border Patrol's Uniform and Grooming Standards Policy #07-09126. Please note that in accordance with these standards, tattoos and/or brandings on the head, face, neck or hands are not permitted with the exception of one ring tattoo on each hand that cannot be wider than one half inch. Obscene, racially/ethnically derogatory and/or gang tattoos or brandings shall not be visible. All visible tattoos and/or brandings will be covered while performing the following volunteer duties: Recruiting, Public Affairs Officer, Oral Hiring Boards, International Liaison duties, Community Affairs or judicial proceedings.

CBP encourages women, minorities, and Veterans to apply for an exciting career with U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

Shit I would be stoned silly before the first shift was over

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Join the debate Great news. The border patrol is hiring with a $10,000 signing bonus and you get to keep half the Cocain:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Great photo of Nicholas Copernicus1806-01-2024 01:20
Breaking News. Liberal turd Dianne Feinstein croaked and as such I will mourn in my030-09-2023 02:00
Breaking News- Please call 843-963-3600, if you have seen our crashed F35 Lego jet219-09-2023 14:52
fox news3516-09-2023 13:27
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact