Remember me
▼ Content

Breaking News- Please call 843-963-3600, if you have seen our crashed F35 Lego jet

Breaking News- Please call 843-963-3600, if you have seen our crashed F35 Lego jet18-09-2023 13:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Well fffolks, another toy jet F35 crashed during a routine flight yesterday, meaning that it was not being fired upon by the enemy in Charleston, and get this the military has no idea where it is. Which means that there is no transponder or radar tracking info on the jet. In other news the pilot tested positive for laughing gas and LSD from his pink panty transgender reveal last week.

Only the best of the best get to fuc-k everything up, even Tom Cruise would be proud of this loser.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/f-35-jet-reported-missing-authorities-pilot-ejects-mishap-officials

U.S. military officials are searching for a missing F-35 jet after a "mishap" caused its pilot to eject on Sunday afternoon.

Joint Base Charleston said on Facebook that the aircraft was a Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II belonging to Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort. The pilot ejected safely and was transported to a local medical center, where he is being treated for meth addiction.

The base is working with Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort to help locate the missing aircraft. Keystone cop emergency response teams have been deployed to find the jet and it's payload of Mexican condoms and Goya anal lubricant.

The best of the best

PS. Vlad is giggling and offering 15 billion dollars for a working F-35 so that Russian designers can understand better how not to build a jet, it is not yet clear if the pilot took the offer and landed vertically on a Russian cargo ship that just delivered its cargo of military grade popcorn and banned Russian vodka to Norfolk.

Now listen to me, all of you. You are all condemned men. We keep you alive to serve this ship. So row well, and live.

Used to be a movie line

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 18-09-2023 13:59
19-09-2023 02:35
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Well fffolks, another toy jet F35 crashed during a routine flight yesterday, meaning that it was not being fired upon by the enemy in Charleston, and get this the military has no idea where it is. Which means that there is no transponder or radar tracking info on the jet. In other news the pilot tested positive for laughing gas and LSD from his pink panty transgender reveal last week.

Only the best of the best get to fuc-k everything up, even Tom Cruise would be proud of this loser.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/f-35-jet-reported-missing-authorities-pilot-ejects-mishap-officials

U.S. military officials are searching for a missing F-35 jet after a "mishap" caused its pilot to eject on Sunday afternoon.

Joint Base Charleston said on Facebook that the aircraft was a Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II belonging to Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort. The pilot ejected safely and was transported to a local medical center, where he is being treated for meth addiction.

The base is working with Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort to help locate the missing aircraft. Keystone cop emergency response teams have been deployed to find the jet and it's payload of Mexican condoms and Goya anal lubricant.

The best of the best

PS. Vlad is giggling and offering 15 billion dollars for a working F-35 so that Russian designers can understand better how not to build a jet, it is not yet clear if the pilot took the offer and landed vertically on a Russian cargo ship that just delivered its cargo of military grade popcorn and banned Russian vodka to Norfolk.

Now listen to me, all of you. You are all condemned men. We keep you alive to serve this ship. So row well, and live.

Used to be a movie line

Looks like the debris field has been found...

No word yet on why the pilot ejected.

Apparently the plane was in auto pilot.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/f-35-fighter-jet-missing-pilot-ejects-mishap-rcna105534

19-09-2023 14:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

The best of the best

Used to be a movie line

Looks like the debris field has been found...

No word yet on why the pilot ejected.

Apparently the plane was in auto pilot.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/f-35-fighter-jet-missing-pilot-ejects-mishap-rcna105534

The debris field that the military created to cover the real pilots defection was located. Look the fact is that no pilot bails out of a jet that is still flyable to the point where the autopilot still functions. The real jet was likely vertically landed on a Chinese freighter, just think the hunt for red october in reverse. You do know I presume that the military is not paying everyone on time right?

PS There is not even one visible piece of metal in the fake debris field, not even a screw

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 19-09-2023 15:29

Join the debate Breaking News- Please call 843-963-3600, if you have seen our crashed F35 Lego jet:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Breaking News. Liberal turd Dianne Feinstein croaked and as such I will mourn in my030-09-2023 02:00
Why was the transponder on the missing F35 not working? LOL because019-09-2023 23:09
The junk F35 has been grounded, and one may be on the way to China or Russia018-09-2023 23:07
LOL did you find the missing 80 million dollar jet yet? Or was it transported to the mother ship018-09-2023 22:57
Official F35 theme song. Another one bites the dust018-09-2023 19:00
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact