Remember me
▼ Content

fox news


fox news14-09-2023 18:52
keepit
★★★★★
(3031)
Some guy on fox news just said that china won't let anyone in china access google !
14-09-2023 20:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21490)
keepit wrote:
Some guy on fox news just said that china won't let anyone in china access google !

Some guy on Climate-Debate just demonstrated his illiteracy again.

Proper nouns are capitalized.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 14-09-2023 20:25
14-09-2023 20:40
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14321)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
Some guy on fox news just said that china won't let anyone in china access google !
Some guy on Climate-Debate just demonstrated his illiteracy again.

Proper nouns are capitalized.

Some guy on Climate-Debate just claimed that carbon isn't the combustible part of coal!

Some guy on Klimadebat.dk just claimed that a link to a directory with "Data" in its name meets all data requirements for any graphics/charts that he posts.

I was initially inclined to believe that all of the above was a whole lot of baloney, but my sentient AI told me that it was all just semantics.

14-09-2023 21:00
keepit
★★★★★
(3031)
itn and ibd,
I kind of like it when you guys nitpick,
14-09-2023 21:08
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14321)
keepit wrote:Some guy on fox news just said that china won't let anyone in china access google !

I was able to access Google in China just fine.
Attached image:

14-09-2023 21:28
keepit
★★★★★
(3031)
I'm just repeating what a fox news guest said this morning.
It may be different for a chinese citizen that for you (i don't know what country you're a citizen of).
14-09-2023 21:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14321)
keepit wrote:I'm just repeating what a fox news guest said this morning. It may be different for a chinese citizen that for you (i don't know what country you're a citizen of).

Quickly glance directly upward and notice what just flew over your head.
14-09-2023 22:00
keepit
★★★★★
(3031)
ibd,
It's a matter of credibility. I never know when you're telling the truth or not.
I always have to factor that in.
14-09-2023 22:41
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5191)
keepit wrote:
Some guy on fox news just said that china won't let anyone in china access google !


Google is a data mine, propaganda bot, and shamelessly promotes liberal transgender crap. China has a much better search engine. It only spies on the citizens for the government, which doesn't sell the data collected. Google is fine for those flying the 'rainbow' flag.
14-09-2023 23:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5628)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
Some guy on fox news just said that china won't let anyone in china access google !
Some guy on Climate-Debate just demonstrated his illiteracy again.

Proper nouns are capitalized.

Some guy on Climate-Debate just claimed that carbon isn't the combustible part of coal!

Some guy on Klimadebat.dk just claimed that a link to a directory with "Data" in its name meets all data requirements for any graphics/charts that he posts.

I was initially inclined to believe that all of the above was a whole lot of baloney, but my sentient AI told me that it was all just semantics.



Must be fun pretending to be a three year old


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 14-09-2023 23:41
15-09-2023 03:34
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21490)
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:
Some guy on fox news just said that china won't let anyone in china access google !


Google is a data mine, propaganda bot, and shamelessly promotes liberal transgender crap. China has a much better search engine. It only spies on the citizens for the government, which doesn't sell the data collected. Google is fine for those flying the 'rainbow' flag.

An interesting point. Which evil to choose?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-09-2023 13:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5628)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:
Some guy on fox news just said that china won't let anyone in china access google !


Google is a data mine, propaganda bot, and shamelessly promotes liberal transgender crap. China has a much better search engine. It only spies on the citizens for the government, which doesn't sell the data collected. Google is fine for those flying the 'rainbow' flag.

An interesting point. Which evil to choose?


A chinks only choice is to eat dog, cat or monkey brains


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 15-09-2023 13:19
15-09-2023 15:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14321)
keepit wrote:ibd, It's a matter of credibility. I never know when you're telling the truth or not. I always have to factor that in.

Considering that you are always free to independently verify everything I tell you, and considering that I always point you in the right direction to verify everything that I have told you, and considering that I have never lied to you or been dishonest with you in any way, the fact that you never know when I'm telling the truth is quite the testament to your stupidity and poor judgement, which has been known since your brainless comment about printed dollars not increasing the number of dollars. I don't know if you ever got around to independently verifying just how stupid you were to have said something like that, but you have yet to say anything remotely intelligent.

Compounding your debilitating stupidity, you attack others who simply try to help you. You become an ashsole to others who understand the material you are bungling. You admit that you are totally ignorant on a topic but then insist your errors are totally correct as though you are somehow a guru on the matter.

You are stupid. You are a piece of shit. Fukk you. When you ask questions, people naturally try to help you. They don't realize that you are setting a trap by which you simply wish tell people that they are wrong and that your errors are correct. Unlike you and your poor judgement, I always know that you are a dishonest shit and I will be mocking you until that somehow changes.

You still have only gotten one thing correct, by the way, and that was by accident ... which puts you in the lead over Swan by one. If you were to never post again, it would represent a reduction of wasted bandwidth and nothing more.

Have a great day.

15-09-2023 16:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5628)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote:ibd, It's a matter of credibility. I never know when you're telling the truth or not. I always have to factor that in.

Considering that you are always free to independently verify everything I tell you, and considering that I always point you in the right direction to verify everything that I have told you, and considering that I have never lied to you or been dishonest with you in any way, the fact that you never know when I'm telling the truth is quite the testament to your stupidity and poor judgement, which has been known since your brainless comment about printed dollars not increasing the number of dollars. I don't know if you ever got around to independently verifying just how stupid you were to have said something like that, but you have yet to say anything remotely intelligent.

Compounding your debilitating stupidity, you attack others who simply try to help you. You become an ashsole to others who understand the material you are bungling. You admit that you are totally ignorant on a topic but then insist your errors are totally correct as though you are somehow a guru on the matter.

You are stupid. You are a piece of shit. Fukk you. When you ask questions, people naturally try to help you. They don't realize that you are setting a trap by which you simply wish tell people that they are wrong and that your errors are correct. Unlike you and your poor judgement, I always know that you are a dishonest shit and I will be mocking you until that somehow changes.

You still have only gotten one thing correct, by the way, and that was by accident ... which puts you in the lead over Swan by one. If you were to never post again, it would represent a reduction of wasted bandwidth and nothing more.

Have a great day.



You are a helpless schizzo and no human has ever bothered to verify your babbles. Not that a schizzo like you can ever comprehend this. Now take your pills already


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-09-2023 17:03
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14321)
Swan wrote: You are a helpless schizzo and no human has ever bothered to verify your babbles.

You know that you don't speak for anyone but yourself. You are just angry about losing to keepit.

I'll send the nurse over to give you a tranquilizer.
15-09-2023 18:17
keepit
★★★★★
(3031)
That's a lot of vitriol ibd.
15-09-2023 18:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5628)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: You are a helpless schizzo and no human has ever bothered to verify your babbles.

You know that you don't speak for anyone but yourself. You are just angry about losing to keepit.

I'll send the nurse over to give you a tranquilizer.


What did I lose? Be specific?

You are really just the cutest thing when you try this hard




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 15-09-2023 19:00
15-09-2023 19:24
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14321)


Swan wrote: What did I lose? Be specific?

I apologize. I totally forgot about your lack of reading comprehension.

keepit edged you out by getting one thing right, albeit by accident. His good fortune puts him up by a half-game over you who still has yet to be correct.

Let me know if there is anything else I can read for you.
15-09-2023 19:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5628)
IBdaMann wrote:


Swan wrote: What did I lose? Be specific?

I apologize. I totally forgot about your lack of reading comprehension.

keepit edged you out by getting one thing right, albeit by accident. His good fortune puts him up by a half-game over you who still has yet to be correct.

Let me know if there is anything else I can read for you.


And exactly why do any of your babbles matter?



Silly


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-09-2023 19:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14321)
Swan wrote: And exactly why do any of your babbles matter?

You would know better than I would. Something about my posts consumes you and drives you to respond in exactly the manner controlled by the strings I pull.

Tell us more about this "power" I have over you. It's intriguing.
15-09-2023 20:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5628)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: And exactly why do any of your babbles matter?

You would know better than I would. Something about my posts consumes you and drives you to respond in exactly the manner controlled by the strings I pull.

Tell us more about this "power" I have over you. It's intriguing.


Says the looney tune who denies the last ice age, because nothing that he did not see can be real.




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-09-2023 20:44
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14321)
Swan wrote:Says the looney tune who denies the last ice age, because nothing that he did not see can be real.

Thanks for reminding me that you wanted me to let you know when a good time would be for you to explain how you know that all the areas that have moraines were all somehow under ice at the same time. Well, coincidentally, now would be a great time. Please explain to the board how you know this.

Thanks in advance.

.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-09-2023 20:54
keepit
★★★★★
(3031)
ibd,
Maybe you should explain your views on the difference between us dollars and us govt securities?
Edited on 15-09-2023 21:02
15-09-2023 21:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14321)
keepit wrote:ibd, Maybe you should explain your views on the difference between cash and govt securities?

Perhaps if you were to perform a modicum of research, you would learn that each is defined as to what each is, and that no one's subjective "views" are applicable.

Cash is legal tender. Government bonds are loans. None of this changes with my opinions.

.
15-09-2023 21:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5628)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the looney tune who denies the last ice age, because nothing that he did not see can be real.

Thanks for reminding me that you wanted me to let you know when a good time would be for you to explain how you know that all the areas that have moraines were all somehow under ice at the same time. Well, coincidentally, now would be a great time. Please explain to the board how you know this.

Thanks in advance.

.


LOL and if I do not play your game you get to say you win, because that is how grandiose schizzo minds work. Yup you are clearly the winner.




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-09-2023 21:08
keepit
★★★★★
(3031)
Those are the views of a person like you. Could you go into more depth?

What you said is "it is what it is". Good grief.
Edited on 15-09-2023 21:11
15-09-2023 21:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14321)
Swan wrote: LOL and if I do not play your game

What game? Just explain how you know what you claim to know. Are you now claiming that you don't know it?

Swan wrote: ... you get to say you win,

Win? It's not a competition. I'm always a winner. I'm giving you an opportunity to be a winner as well.

How do you know that all those places that have moraines were all under ice at the same time?
15-09-2023 21:33
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14321)
keepit wrote: Those are the views of a person like you.

Nope. It's not a "view." Go learn English. No absolute truth is a subjective "view."

keepit wrote: Could you go into more depth?

Nope. My answer was complete. If you are an adult, you are supposed to know what "legal tender" is and what a "loan" is.

keepit wrote: What you said is "it is what it is".

Nope. I also explained what each is. Please reread my post and confirm.

keepit wrote: Good grief.

I hate to tell you but it is your stupidity, and not any other person, that is preventing you from understanding. Stop being so stupid and you'll understand more.

I do have a question for you. If you don't know even know what cash is, or what a government security is, why do you pretend to correct me when I tell you what each is? Why do you become more of an ashsole the more someone tries to help you?

Oh, and how did you become such a shit-for-brains in the first place? How did you become such an ashsole in the first place?

15-09-2023 21:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5628)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: LOL and if I do not play your game

What game? Just explain how you know what you claim to know. Are you now claiming that you don't know it?

Swan wrote: ... you get to say you win,

Win? It's not a competition. I'm always a winner. I'm giving you an opportunity to be a winner as well.

How do you know that all those places that have moraines were all under ice at the same time?


So your claim is that if I do not explain geological science, then there is no geological science.



WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-09-2023 21:36
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14321)
Swan wrote: So your claim is that if I do not explain geological science, then there is no geological science.

Nope. That is not my claim. In fact, I did not make any claim. I asked you to explain how you know something that you apparently don't know and can't explain why you believe.
15-09-2023 21:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5628)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: So your claim is that if I do not explain geological science, then there is no geological science.

Nope. That is not my claim. In fact, I did not make any claim. I asked you to explain how you know something that you apparently don't know and can't explain why you believe.



Argue with the University of Florida, then drink the Kool-Aid

Title: The Terminal Moraine Region of North America
Projection: Unknown,
Source Bounding Coordinates:
W: -107 E: -66 N: 51 S: 36

Main Map Page
Zoomify Version
B/W PDF Version
Color PDF Version
Description: A map from 1882 of the drift bearing area in the northern United States and Canada, showing the generalized directions of glacial movement, the direction of glacial striae, and the locations of prominent terminal moraines. Scale is one inch equals 150 miles, and referenced to Julius Bien and Co. lith. "The formation under consideration consists of an extensive belt of peculiarly ridged drift, stretching from the Atlantic in a sinuous course across the Northern States of the Union to Dakota, and thence onward into the British Possessions to an undetermined distance. It constitutes a broad, irregular range of confusedly heaped drift rather than a simple continuous ridge or group of definite parallel ridges, as has perhaps too often been the conception of a terminal moraine." — Chamberlin, 1882
Place Names: A Regional Map of North America, Canada, United States, Ottowa, Quebec, Augusta, Boston, Cape Cod, Long Island Sound, Buffalo, Cleveland, Indianapolis, St Louis, Madison, Dubuque, St Paul, Des Moins, Yankton,
ISO Topic Categories: boundaries, geoscientificInformation, inlandWaters, oceans
Keywords: The Terminal Moraine Region of North America, physical, political, Driftless Area, Limit of Drift, Kettle Moraine, kGeology, kGlacial, physical features, topographical, country borders, major political subdivisions, boundaries, geoscientificInformation, inlandWaters, oceans, Unknown, Second Glacial Epoch
Source: Thomas C. Chamberlin, United States Geological Survey Annual Report, 3rd (Washington, DC: United States Geological Survey, 1882) PL.XXVIII
Map Credit: Courtesy the private collection of Roy Winkelman
Search License PDF Help GIS Help Google Earth Help Zoomify Help

Maps ETC > North America > A Regional Map of North America > The Terminal Moraine Region of North America, Second Glacial Epoch
Site Map
Maps ETC is a part of the Educational Technology Clearinghouse
Produced by the Florida Center for Instructional Technology © 2009
College of Education, University of South Florida




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-09-2023 21:41
keepit
★★★★★
(3031)
ibd,
It sounds like you're stuck for an answer.

FYI, when i ask you to explain something, it's not that i need your explanation, it's a challenge to see if you've leaned anything.

Please try to keep that in mind. If you keep that in mind you'll sound less delusional (delusions of grandeur).
Edited on 15-09-2023 21:50
15-09-2023 21:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14321)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: So your claim is that if I do not explain geological science, then there is no geological science.

Nope. That is not my claim. In fact, I did not make any claim. I asked you to explain how you know something that you apparently don't know and can't explain why you believe.

Argue with the University of Florida,

Just because you can't explain why you believe something stupid is no reason to humiliate yourself by seeking refuge behind someone's knee. Just admit that you were off your meds when you made the claims that you made and ask forgiveness for your moment of madness.

Look, I'll be the first to forgive: Swan, you are pardoned.

Now you may begin afresh.


Title: The Terminal Moraine Region of North America
Projection: Unknown,
Source Bounding Coordinates:
W: -107 E: -66 N: 51 S: 36

This is totally inadequate. You need to show why all areas with moraines were somehow under ice at the same time. Nothing less will do.
15-09-2023 22:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5628)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: So your claim is that if I do not explain geological science, then there is no geological science.

Nope. That is not my claim. In fact, I did not make any claim. I asked you to explain how you know something that you apparently don't know and can't explain why you believe.

Argue with the University of Florida,

Just because you can't explain why you believe something stupid is no reason to humiliate yourself by seeking refuge behind someone's knee. Just admit that you were off your meds when you made the claims that you made and ask forgiveness for your moment of madness.

Look, I'll be the first to forgive: Swan, you are pardoned.

Now you may begin afresh.


Title: The Terminal Moraine Region of North America
Projection: Unknown,
Source Bounding Coordinates:
W: -107 E: -66 N: 51 S: 36

This is totally inadequate. You need to show why all areas with moraines were somehow under ice at the same time. Nothing less will do.


LOL, I hate to break this to you, but teaching you what all other professional educators evidentially failed to do, is just not my responsibility. So why are you asking me to teach you about moraines? As a suggestion you could take a class at a community college where you could educate the professor that all moraines are dependent on my verification. Then take your daily shot




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-09-2023 08:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14321)
Swan wrote: LOL, I hate to break this to you, but teaching you what all other professional educators evidentially failed to do, is just not my responsibility.

I was just about to say the same thing about you. It's not my job to teach you.

So why are you crying out for help with this delusion of yours, asking me to teach you about calling boooolsch't and applying critical reasoning? Are you tired of getting everything wrong?
16-09-2023 13:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5628)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: LOL, I hate to break this to you, but teaching you what all other professional educators evidentially failed to do, is just not my responsibility.

I was just about to say the same thing about you. It's not my job to teach you.

So why are you crying out for help with this delusion of yours, asking me to teach you about calling boooolsch't and applying critical reasoning? Are you tired of getting everything wrong?


So all that you can do is to repeat what I say like the parrot brain that you are. Nuf said, Polly want some crack


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 16-09-2023 13:43




Join the debate fox news:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Breaking News. Liberal turd Dianne Feinstein croaked and as such I will mourn in my030-09-2023 02:00
Breaking News- Please call 843-963-3600, if you have seen our crashed F35 Lego jet219-09-2023 14:52
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
The retards at FOX news claim 74 year old rapist teacher faces 600 years behind bars004-08-2023 23:48
More breaking news. I have 4 varieties of cherry tomato plants with fruit1218-06-2023 16:14
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact