Remember me
▼ Content

More breaking news. I have 4 varieties of cherry tomato plants with fruit

More breaking news. I have 4 varieties of cherry tomato plants with fruit12-05-2023 22:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
And at May 12th which is 3 days before planting day in my zone, this is an unconfirmed World Record.

Thank you, thank you very much

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-05-2023 05:41
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
Wow! There is an exact day to plant? Kind of a slow start, I already have three pineapples, about the size of an egg... Had 5 Dragonfruit blooms a week ago. Don't think there will be fruit, should know in a few more days. Usually, August/September, way early for even blooms.

Not sure about your tomato fetish... My fruit doesn't need re-planting every year, and very little care or attention. Store bought pineapples usually suck. Picked a month or so before ripe. Red Dragonfruit is hard to find in stores, expensive too. Tomatoes can be bought most anywhere, even farms that let you pick them yourself. Vine-ripe, farm fresh is import to some, and those are usually too ripe for market. Vegetable gardens are a lot of work, then you have a surplus to deal with. You can, freeze, dry what you can, and still in a rush to avoid spoilage.
13-05-2023 13:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Wow! There is an exact day to plant? Kind of a slow start, I already have three pineapples, about the size of an egg... Had 5 Dragonfruit blooms a week ago. Don't think there will be fruit, should know in a few more days. Usually, August/September, way early for even blooms.

Not sure about your tomato fetish... My fruit doesn't need re-planting every year, and very little care or attention. Store bought pineapples usually suck. Picked a month or so before ripe. Red Dragonfruit is hard to find in stores, expensive too. Tomatoes can be bought most anywhere, even farms that let you pick them yourself. Vine-ripe, farm fresh is import to some, and those are usually too ripe for market. Vegetable gardens are a lot of work, then you have a surplus to deal with. You can, freeze, dry what you can, and still in a rush to avoid spoilage.

My tomatoes are not available anywhere else but here, the tomatoes in any store are tasteless and grown in hothouses and picked green and ripen in boxes, so that they do not rot, which limits photosynthesis on the vine, never even seen a farmstand that has black krim or sweet 100 tomato's. Tomato planting dates vary based on the last chance of frost in any area

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

13-05-2023 19:50
(5193)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

My tomatoes are not available anywhere else but here, the tomatoes in any store are tasteless and grown in hothouses and picked green and ripen in boxes, so that they do not rot, which limits photosynthesis on the vine, never even seen a farmstand that has black krim or sweet 100 tomato's. Tomato planting dates vary based on the last chance of frost in any area

True, supermarket produce general sucks. Occasional, not so bad, during local, peak season. Get lucky, but not worth watch and waiting for, a maybe. But, there are alternatives, that have good produce, if you know where to look. There are fruit stands, but you need to drive out to the actual farms. Since some people setup stands near higher traffic areas, and basically sell supermarket quality, they picked up cheap. There are U-Pick farms, where you walk around, pick what you like. Some communities host a farmer's market, usually on weekends. Not really bad at all, and not all fruits and vegetables either. Haven't check prices in years, but it was $20 for a table, for the weekend. Huge variety to chose from, many you don't see in stores. Many have literature, or cards. Farmer's market is more of a trade show. You like what they offer, you talk to them, see what else they have, and how you can get some. That's how I found the U-pick options around here. It works well for some things. Not everything ripens at the same rate. Anything at peak ripeness, and hasn't been picked, only has a few days.
13-05-2023 23:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

True, supermarket produce general sucks. Occasional, not so bad, during local, peak season. Get lucky, but not worth watch and waiting for, a maybe. But, there are alternatives, that have good produce, if you know where to look. There are fruit stands, but you need to drive out to the actual farms. Since some people setup stands near higher traffic areas, and basically sell supermarket quality, they picked up cheap. There are U-Pick farms, where you walk around, pick what you like. Some communities host a farmer's market, usually on weekends. Not really bad at all, and not all fruits and vegetables either. Haven't check prices in years, but it was $20 for a table, for the weekend. Huge variety to chose from, many you don't see in stores. Many have literature, or cards. Farmer's market is more of a trade show. You like what they offer, you talk to them, see what else they have, and how you can get some. That's how I found the U-pick options around here. It works well for some things. Not everything ripens at the same rate. Anything at peak ripeness, and hasn't been picked, only has a few days.

There are zero farm stands open in my area currently as the growing season just began. If you want to try the best veggy ever boil a pot of water for corn on the cob, then go into the garden and pick the corn, and get it boiling within 5 minutes. The sugar taste like candy as it converts into another sugar within 20 minutes after picking. I only had this once, and it was the greatest thing ever.

ULTRA MAGA

17-06-2023 00:08
(5193)
Why does the government control GMO seeds? With climate-change messing up the growing zones, seasons. We need genetically altered fruits and vegetables that withstand the catastrophic effects of climate change. Been reading about a lot of GMO crops, but seeds are for sale in America. Biden just gives them away to third-would countries. Way to care about the people you serve, ****... We've got millions of Americans, or soon to be, living on the streets, scrounging through garbage cans, crapping on sidewalks. Biden likes to give away free seeds, why not give some to Americans?
17-06-2023 01:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Why does the government control GMO seeds? With climate-change messing up the growing zones, seasons. We need genetically altered fruits and vegetables that withstand the catastrophic effects of climate change. Been reading about a lot of GMO crops, but seeds are for sale in America. Biden just gives them away to third-would countries. Way to care about the people you serve, ****... We've got millions of Americans, or soon to be, living on the streets, scrounging through garbage cans, crapping on sidewalks. Biden likes to give away free seeds, why not give some to Americans?

Because for instance it would be possible to gene splice the genes that produce the fatal toxins that mushrooms produce into wheat or corn seeds thus killing tens of thousands or millions

ULTRA MAGA

17-06-2023 04:34
(5193)
https://www.isaaa.org/gmapprovaldatabase/cropslist/default.asp

GM Crops List
Alfalfa (Medicago sativa)
Apple (Malus x Domestica)
Argentine Canola (Brassica napus)
Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris)
Carnation (Dianthus caryophyllus)
Chicory (Cichorium intybus)
Cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.)
Cowpea (Vigna unguiculata)
Creeping Bentgrass (Agrostis stolonifera)
Eggplant (Solanum melongena)
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus sp.)
Flax (Linum usitatissimum L.)
Maize (Zea mays L.)
Melon (Cucumis melo)
Papaya (Carica papaya)
Petunia (Petunia hybrida)
Pineapple (Ananas comosus)
Plum (Prunus domestica)
Polish canola (Brassica rapa)
Poplar (Populus sp.)
Potato (Solanum tuberosum L.)
Rice (Oryza sativa L.)
Rose (Rosa hybrida)
Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.)
Soybean (Glycine max L.)
Squash (Cucurbita pepo)
Sugar Beet (Beta vulgaris)
Sugarcane (Saccharum sp)
Sweet pepper (Capsicum annuum)
Tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum L.)
Tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum)
Wheat (Triticum aestivum)

Just found out there are GMO commercial crops in the US. None available to backyard gardeners though.
17-06-2023 05:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:

GM Crops List
Maize (Zea mays L.)
Melon (Cucumis melo)
Papaya (Carica papaya)
Plum (Prunus domestica)
Poplar (Populus sp.)
Rice (Oryza sativa L.)
Rose (Rosa hybrida)
Soybean (Glycine max L.)
Squash (Cucurbita pepo)
Sugarcane (Saccharum sp)

Just found out there are GMO commercial crops in the US. None available to backyard gardeners though.

Almost everything today has been modified in some way. Every dog that isn't a wolf is gmo, every ear of corn that is not teosinte is gmo. Modifications began tens of thousands of years ago

ULTRA MAGA

17-06-2023 10:12
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

GM Crops List
Maize (Zea mays L.)
Melon (Cucumis melo)
Papaya (Carica papaya)
Plum (Prunus domestica)
Poplar (Populus sp.)
Rice (Oryza sativa L.)
Rose (Rosa hybrida)
Soybean (Glycine max L.)
Squash (Cucurbita pepo)
Sugarcane (Saccharum sp)

Almost everything today has been modified in some way. Every dog that isn't a wolf is gmo, every ear of corn that is not teosinte is gmo. Modifications began tens of thousands of years ago

Here you are correct, Swan, other than the 'tens of thousands of years' claim.

Every graft, every selective planting, and basically every breed of dog or cat or pigeon or even bunny is genetically modified to be that way by Man.

Domestication of many plants has modified them. Potatoes, for example, were originally a carnivorous plant. That was bred out of them to increase yield and to create various varieties.

Altering plants in labs and greenhouses has been occurring throughout recorded history. You can even buy them yourself and plant them at home. Just this spring a new fruit tree was introduced at Home Depot that you can buy that is a graft of plum, apricot, and pear...all from one tree!

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 17-06-2023 10:14
17-06-2023 13:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

GM Crops List
Maize (Zea mays L.)
Melon (Cucumis melo)
Papaya (Carica papaya)
Plum (Prunus domestica)
Poplar (Populus sp.)
Rice (Oryza sativa L.)
Rose (Rosa hybrida)
Soybean (Glycine max L.)
Squash (Cucurbita pepo)
Sugarcane (Saccharum sp)

Every graft, every selective planting, and basically every breed of dog or cat or pigeon or even bunny is genetically modified to be that way by Man.

Domestication of many plants has modified them. Potatoes, for example, were originally a carnivorous plant. That was bred out of them to increase yield and to create various varieties.

Altering plants in labs and greenhouses has been occurring throughout recorded history. You can even buy them yourself and plant them at home. Just this spring a new fruit tree was introduced at Home Depot that you can buy that is a graft of plum, apricot, and pear...all from one tree!

The work of archaeozoologists and molecular geneticists suggests that the domestication of the wolf (Canis lupus)—the ancestor of the domestic dog (C. familiaris)—probably occurred somewhere between 40,000 and 15,000 years ago somewhere on the Eurasian continent, perhaps in more than one location. Wolf domestication was therefore underway many millennia before the origins of agriculture and the domestication of food animals, such as sheep and goats. Currently, there are two predominant "origin stories" concerning the domestication of the wolf. The dominant narrative in recent literature is the commensal scavenger hypothesis which posits that wolves essentially domesticated themselves by invading ancient human settlements in search of animal remains and other edible waste discarded by hunter-gatherers.

ULTRA MAGA

17-06-2023 23:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

GM Crops List
Maize (Zea mays L.)
Melon (Cucumis melo)
Papaya (Carica papaya)
Plum (Prunus domestica)
Poplar (Populus sp.)
Rice (Oryza sativa L.)
Rose (Rosa hybrida)
Soybean (Glycine max L.)
Squash (Cucurbita pepo)
Sugarcane (Saccharum sp)

The work of archaeozoologists and molecular geneticists suggests that the domestication of the wolf (Canis lupus)—the ancestor of the domestic dog (C. familiaris)—probably occurred somewhere between 40,000 and 15,000 years ago somewhere on the Eurasian continent, perhaps in more than one location.

How do they know? Were they there?
Swan wrote:
Wolf domestication was therefore underway many millennia before the origins of agriculture and the domestication of food animals, such as sheep and goats.

Swan wrote:
Currently, there are two predominant "origin stories" concerning the domestication of the wolf. The dominant narrative in recent literature is the commensal scavenger hypothesis which posits that wolves essentially domesticated themselves by invading ancient human settlements in search of animal remains and other edible waste discarded by hunter-gatherers.

Scavenging is not domestication.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-06-2023 16:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

GM Crops List
Maize (Zea mays L.)
Melon (Cucumis melo)
Papaya (Carica papaya)
Plum (Prunus domestica)
Poplar (Populus sp.)
Rice (Oryza sativa L.)
Rose (Rosa hybrida)
Soybean (Glycine max L.)
Squash (Cucurbita pepo)
Sugarcane (Saccharum sp)

The work of archaeozoologists and molecular geneticists suggests that the domestication of the wolf (Canis lupus)—the ancestor of the domestic dog (C. familiaris)—probably occurred somewhere between 40,000 and 15,000 years ago somewhere on the Eurasian continent, perhaps in more than one location.

Swan wrote:
Wolf domestication was therefore underway many millennia before the origins of agriculture and the domestication of food animals, such as sheep and goats.

Swan wrote:
Currently, there are two predominant "origin stories" concerning the domestication of the wolf. The dominant narrative in recent literature is the commensal scavenger hypothesis which posits that wolves essentially domesticated themselves by invading ancient human settlements in search of animal remains and other edible waste discarded by hunter-gatherers.

Scavenging is not domestication.

Write a paper about your psychosis, I mean theories and get it published. Everyone, I mean no one will read it. Well your three schizzo friends might read it, or at least look at the pictures

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate More breaking news. I have 4 varieties of cherry tomato plants with fruit:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Breaking News. Liberal turd Dianne Feinstein croaked and as such I will mourn in my030-09-2023 02:00
Breaking News- Please call 843-963-3600, if you have seen our crashed F35 Lego jet219-09-2023 14:52
fox news3516-09-2023 13:27
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
The retards at FOX news claim 74 year old rapist teacher faces 600 years behind bars004-08-2023 23:48
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact