Remember me
▼ Content

GREAT NEWS, TRUMP IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT IN 2024, IF ELECTED HE WILL PULL OUT OF THE PARIS ACCORDS AGAI

GREAT NEWS, TRUMP IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT IN 2024, IF ELECTED HE WILL PULL OUT OF THE PARIS ACCORDS AGAIN16-11-2022 19:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-ignores-gop-rivals-desantis-stolen-election-claims-2024-presidential-announcement-speech

God bless America, my home sweet home, as made famous by Kate Smith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmfeNq5x5aQ

How I miss her America

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-11-2022 21:03
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
I'm glad that Trump is running as well. He has my complete and total endorsement.
16-11-2022 21:10
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
I don't think Trump will do well in 2024. Most of us don't want another 4 years of drama, pointless investigations, impeachments. Democrats will charge him with a serious crime before the primaries, to intimidate voters. More likely get Republican voters fired up. They probably don't have a case, just like the impeachments, but will use court appearances to screw with his campaign plans. Trump will be Biden's age, and probably not in much better shape to take office. America is in serious trouble, we can't afford another democrat, and we can waste 4 years on political games. Pretty sure democrats got their cheating well define. Probably not even illegal, and right out in plain sight. When the changed the mail-in rules, the put ballots out there a week or two in advance. Voting in person, you only have your ballot for the few minutes it takes to mark. Those voting from home, can spend a week or more, getting assistance, to insure the vote like a 'good' democrat. Registered voters give contact information, and democrats will use that to make sure every ballot is filled-out properly, and turned in on time. The no longer need the dead to vote, or fabricate ballots. They have millions of morons, who will follow instruction, willingly, or slightly motivated. Got a hunch data breaches, might also be used to scrape up a few votes. They know who registered to vote, they should probably compare lists, and find people who never vote. Registering them is a simple form, even online. The person would never need to know their identity was stolen by democrats, to vote.
16-11-2022 21:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I don't think Trump will do well in 2024. Most of us don't want another 4 years of drama, pointless investigations, impeachments. Democrats will charge him with a serious crime before the primaries, to intimidate voters. More likely get Republican voters fired up. They probably don't have a case, just like the impeachments, but will use court appearances to screw with his campaign plans. Trump will be Biden's age, and probably not in much better shape to take office. America is in serious trouble, we can't afford another democrat, and we can waste 4 years on political games. Pretty sure democrats got their cheating well define. Probably not even illegal, and right out in plain sight. When the changed the mail-in rules, the put ballots out there a week or two in advance. Voting in person, you only have your ballot for the few minutes it takes to mark. Those voting from home, can spend a week or more, getting assistance, to insure the vote like a 'good' democrat. Registered voters give contact information, and democrats will use that to make sure every ballot is filled-out properly, and turned in on time. The no longer need the dead to vote, or fabricate ballots. They have millions of morons, who will follow instruction, willingly, or slightly motivated. Got a hunch data breaches, might also be used to scrape up a few votes. They know who registered to vote, they should probably compare lists, and find people who never vote. Registering them is a simple form, even online. The person would never need to know their identity was stolen by democrats, to vote.

Actually 99 percent of Americans want 2 dollar a gallon gas, low unemployment and a return to common sense, this includes democrats who have already tuned out CNN because of the party's lies

Oh the 1 percent of Americans who do not want lower gas prices are the 1 percent afflicted with schizophrenia

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Edited on 16-11-2022 22:34
17-11-2022 03:56
(5193)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Actually 99 percent of Americans want 2 dollar a gallon gas, low unemployment and a return to common sense, this includes democrats who have already tuned out CNN because of the party's lies

Oh the 1 percent of Americans who do not want lower gas prices are the 1 percent afflicted with schizophrenia

True, but the president has limited power, alone. Executive Orders are still challenged, blocked. Democrats have gotten us to a dictatorship, yet... Trump had the right idea, and had us on the right path. Unfortunately, democrats are unwilling to let loose of any power they seized, always want more. Democrats like they way things are. People in need, are people willing to give up rights and freedoms, accept democrats as being their savior. Pretty sure that if America wants our country back, it's not going to happen with votes, or cheap.
17-11-2022 04:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

True, but the president has limited power, alone. Executive Orders are still challenged, blocked. Democrats have gotten us to a dictatorship, yet... Trump had the right idea, and had us on the right path. Unfortunately, democrats are unwilling to let loose of any power they seized, always want more. Democrats like they way things are. People in need, are people willing to give up rights and freedoms, accept democrats as being their savior. Pretty sure that if America wants our country back, it's not going to happen with votes, or cheap.

They challenged Trump pulling out of the paris accords, but they got nothing other than pulling their own hair out.

ULTRA MAGA

17-11-2022 17:48
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I don't think Trump will do well in 2024.

That depends on what "do well" means. If it means "become President", then I'm afraid that we must be brutally honest with ourselves and admit that if Trump only has a 0.1% (almost effectively zero) chance of doing that, then DeSantis or any other Republican has an even worse 0.0000000000001% (effectively zero) chance of doing that.

Why is this?

Given the current (s)electioneering practices of both major political parties (regardless of the legality or morality of those practices), Republicans are never ever going to win at the Presidential/Senate level (if not also at any other statewide level) ever again in the following states / "states":

Washington
Oregon
California (SDTC)
Nevada
Arizona
New Mexico
Colorado
Minnesota
Illinois
Michigan
Georgia
Pennsylvania
New York
Virginia
New Jersey
Delaware
Maryland
Connecticut
Rhode Island
Massachusetts
New Hampshire
Vermont
Maine
[and]
Wisconsin is currently teetering on the edge of entering into this status.

Given this, minus Wisconsin, and adding in DC's 3 votes, Democrats already have an "over 270 vote buffer" built in from the start. IOW, it is effectively impossible for Republicans to "win" (what used to be the Presidency) under current (s)electioneering practices because the best Republicans can do will always be shy of 270.

Given this predicament, the best man (and quite frankly the ONLY man) for the job at this point in time is Donald J Trump. He is the true representative of We The People in this battle for freedom, nationalism, and the heart and soul of this nation, as he's been the one who has been taking all of the abuse from all of the corrupt institutions since 2015. Thus, we need to keep sticking behind him in this battle.

HarveyH55 wrote:
Most of us don't want another 4 years of drama, pointless investigations, impeachments.

True, however, Democrats are going to do their drama, pointless investigations, and impeachments no matter who the Republican nominee is. We are soooooooooooooo far beyond the point of concerning ourselves about any of that stuff, given the truth of what I have said above.

HarveyH55 wrote:
Democrats will charge him with a serious crime before the primaries, to intimidate voters.

Yeah, they will definitely continue their lawfare. So?

HarveyH55 wrote:
More likely get Republican voters fired up.

Correct.

HarveyH55 wrote:
They probably don't have a case, just like the impeachments,

Correct; they don't.

HarveyH55 wrote:
but will use court appearances to screw with his campaign plans.

Campaigns are all but completely irrelevant at this point, given the truth of what I have detailed above. Democrats don't even bother with campaigning, rallying, debating, or appealing to voters anymore. That's because they don't need voters anymore, because they have ballots. While Republicans continue to be stuck in the past and continue to target voters for (s)election day turnout, they are always going to "lose" to Democrats in the above-mentioned states because Democrats are solely going after ballots in those states while disenfranchising (s)election day voters (IOW, mostly Republicans). Ballots will always beat voters, every single time...

Kari Lake clearly won Arizona voters, but due to many of her voters being disenfranchised on (s)election day, and due to the ballot printing/distribution/harvesting/adjudication efforts of Democrats, Kari Lake "lost" her (s)election a week after (s)election day, once all of the numbers could be crunched and "enough" ballots could be later "found" for Katie Hobbs.

That's unfortunately how (s)elections work now, and unless Republicans can start competing with Democrats in ballot harvesting, and then later revert those states back to an election system instead of a (s)election system, Republicans will never come out on top in those states ever again.

We are sooooooo far past campaigning, sooooooo far past appealing to voters, sooooooooo far past worrying about any scandals, debates, personality, mean tweets, or any other personality thing like that.

HarveyH55 wrote:
Trump will be Biden's age,

So?

HarveyH55 wrote:
and probably not in much better shape to take office.

He is in much better shape than Biden.

HarveyH55 wrote:
America is in serious trouble, we can't afford another democrat, and we can waste 4 years on political games. Pretty sure democrats got their cheating well define. Probably not even illegal, and right out in plain sight. When the changed the mail-in rules, the put ballots out there a week or two in advance. Voting in person, you only have your ballot for the few minutes it takes to mark. Those voting from home, can spend a week or more, getting assistance, to insure the vote like a 'good' democrat. Registered voters give contact information, and democrats will use that to make sure every ballot is filled-out properly, and turned in on time. The no longer need the dead to vote, or fabricate ballots. They have millions of morons, who will follow instruction, willingly, or slightly motivated. Got a hunch data breaches, might also be used to scrape up a few votes. They know who registered to vote, they should probably compare lists, and find people who never vote. Registering them is a simple form, even online. The person would never need to know their identity was stolen by democrats, to vote.

Yup, it's sad what's happened to our former elections which are now (s)elections. Republicans need to admit the truth about what's happening and then start working at becoming better at ballot harvesting than Democrats are. It's not about the voters anymore; it's all about the ballots now, and the printing/distributing/harvesting/adjudicating of those ballots.

This is a war, and we need Donald J Trump to be our warhammer at the national level.
17-11-2022 18:14
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

That depends on what "do well" means. If it means "become President", then I'm afraid that we must be brutally honest with ourselves and admit that if Trump only has a 0.1% (almost effectively zero) chance of doing that, then DeSantis or any other Republican has an even worse 0.0000000000001% (effectively zero) chance of doing that.

Why is this?

Given the current (s)electioneering practices of both major political parties (regardless of the legality or morality of those practices), Republicans are never ever going to win at the Presidential/Senate level (if not also at any other statewide level) ever again in the following states / "states":

Washington
Oregon
California (SDTC)
Nevada
Arizona
New Mexico
Colorado
Minnesota
Illinois
Michigan
Georgia
Pennsylvania
New York
Virginia
New Jersey
Delaware
Maryland
Connecticut
Rhode Island
Massachusetts
New Hampshire
Vermont
Maine
[and]

Given this, minus Wisconsin, and adding in DC's 3 votes, Democrats already have an "over 270 vote buffer" built in from the start. IOW, it is effectively impossible for Republicans to "win" (what used to be the Presidency) under current (s)electioneering practices because the best Republicans can do will always be shy of 270.

Given this predicament, the best man (and quite frankly the ONLY man) for the job at this point in time is Donald J Trump. He is the true representative of We The People in this battle for freedom, nationalism, and the heart and soul of this nation, as he's been the one who has been taking all of the abuse from all of the corrupt institutions since 2015. Thus, we need to keep sticking behind him in this battle.

HarveyH55 wrote:
Most of us don't want another 4 years of drama, pointless investigations, impeachments.

True, however, Democrats are going to do their drama, pointless investigations, and impeachments no matter who the Republican nominee is. We are soooooooooooooo far beyond the point of concerning ourselves about any of that stuff, given the truth of what I have said above.

HarveyH55 wrote:
Democrats will charge him with a serious crime before the primaries, to intimidate voters.

HarveyH55 wrote:

Correct.

HarveyH55 wrote:

Correct; they don't.

HarveyH55 wrote:

Campaigns are all but completely irrelevant at this point, given the truth of what I have detailed above. Democrats don't even bother with campaigning, rallying, debating, or appealing to voters anymore. That's because they don't need voters anymore, because they have ballots. While Republicans continue to be stuck in the past and continue to target voters for (s)election day turnout, they are always going to "lose" to Democrats in the above-mentioned states because Democrats are solely going after ballots in those states while disenfranchising (s)election day voters (IOW, mostly Republicans). Ballots will always beat voters, every single time...

Kari Lake clearly won Arizona voters, but due to many of her voters being disenfranchised on (s)election day, and due to the ballot printing/distribution/harvesting/adjudication efforts of Democrats, Kari Lake "lost" her (s)election a week after (s)election day, once all of the numbers could be crunched and "enough" ballots could be later "found" for Katie Hobbs.

That's unfortunately how (s)elections work now, and unless Republicans can start competing with Democrats in ballot harvesting, and then later revert those states back to an election system instead of a (s)election system, Republicans will never come out on top in those states ever again.

We are sooooooo far past campaigning, sooooooo far past appealing to voters, sooooooooo far past worrying about any scandals, debates, personality, mean tweets, or any other personality thing like that.

HarveyH55 wrote:

So?

HarveyH55 wrote:

HarveyH55 wrote:
America is in serious trouble, we can't afford another democrat, and we can waste 4 years on political games. Pretty sure democrats got their cheating well define. Probably not even illegal, and right out in plain sight. When the changed the mail-in rules, the put ballots out there a week or two in advance. Voting in person, you only have your ballot for the few minutes it takes to mark. Those voting from home, can spend a week or more, getting assistance, to insure the vote like a 'good' democrat. Registered voters give contact information, and democrats will use that to make sure every ballot is filled-out properly, and turned in on time. The no longer need the dead to vote, or fabricate ballots. They have millions of morons, who will follow instruction, willingly, or slightly motivated. Got a hunch data breaches, might also be used to scrape up a few votes. They know who registered to vote, they should probably compare lists, and find people who never vote. Registering them is a simple form, even online. The person would never need to know their identity was stolen by democrats, to vote.

Yup, it's sad what's happened to our former elections which are now (s)elections. Republicans need to admit the truth about what's happening and then start working at becoming better at ballot harvesting than Democrats are. It's not about the voters anymore; it's all about the ballots now, and the printing/distributing/harvesting/adjudicating of those ballots.

This is a war, and we need Donald J Trump to be our warhammer at the national level.

Great post. Spot on.

Once We the People confirmed that we will sit by and simply allow any election-stealers to govern just as if they had won the election outright, the Democrats recognized election-stealing as a "best practice" and established election-stealing as the new status-quo.

Hence, the Democrats won't be losing any more elections except to selected RINOs who are allowed to win, to perpetuate to the gullible public the false impression of a two-party state. We the People will protest peacefully, but we won't take up arms and revolt. Democrats know this. There is no incentive for Democrats to somehow not steal elections and We the People will do NOTHING to prevent it from happening.

Daily Pearl of Wisdom: Unless something changes, nothing will ever change. - IBDaMann
17-11-2022 18:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Why is this?

Washington
Oregon
California (SDTC)
Nevada
Arizona
New Mexico
Colorado
Minnesota
Illinois
Michigan
Georgia
Pennsylvania
New York
Virginia
New Jersey
Delaware
Maryland
Connecticut
Rhode Island
Massachusetts
New Hampshire
Vermont
Maine
[and]

HarveyH55 wrote:

HarveyH55 wrote:

HarveyH55 wrote:

Correct.

HarveyH55 wrote:

Correct; they don't.

HarveyH55 wrote:

HarveyH55 wrote:

So?

HarveyH55 wrote:

HarveyH55 wrote:

LOL are you George Clooney saying that Trump will never be President? You may resume jerking off now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBlt15IcNYk

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 17-11-2022 18:45
17-11-2022 20:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Swan wrote:LOL are you George Clooney saying that Trump will never be President?

No, Swan, that is not what he wrote. He implied that DeSantis' chances aren't looking very good for reasons he cited.
17-11-2022 21:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL are you George Clooney saying that Trump will never be President?

No, Swan, that is not what he wrote. He implied that DeSantis' chances aren't looking very good for reasons he cited.

If only your gears could spin in the right direction, just once

ULTRA MAGA

17-11-2022 21:51
(3314)
Swan wrote:
LOL are you George Clooney saying that Trump will never be President? You may resume jerking off now

LOL are you tmiddles assigning bogus positions to people? You may resume jerking off now
17-11-2022 23:40
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

The problem now is going to be getting enough people educated about (and intellectually honest about) the current state of our (s)election systems instead of them foolishly thinking that DeSantis "has the best chance" to be the "hero of the ticket" because he is a "nicer version of Trump" or whatever other nonsense they want to spout off about him (or any other potential Republican candidate for that matter).

We are sooooooooooooo far beyond any of those things meaning anything anymore, so it's pointless to debate those things or to base "preferred candidate" decisions on those things. With regard to my own "preferred candidate", let's just say that, for starters, I'm not blind to (and am intellectually honest about) the fact that DeSantis's $200M+ war chest is primarily being funded by corrupt mega donors who are a part of the corrupt RNC club, meanwhile Trump's war chest is primarily funded by small donors (aka ordinary working class We The People like myself).

Yet, the issue remains. No matter who the R candidate ends up being, and no matter whether or not a post-primary-loss-Trump would decide to subsequently run a third party (or write-in) campaign, Republicans are still barred from reaching 270 (s)electoral votes given current (s)electioneering tactics.
Edited on 17-11-2022 23:50
18-11-2022 00:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL are you tmiddles assigning bogus positions to people? You may resume jerking off now

Nice try, but I don't think he's a sock of tmiddles. His trolling is worse than tmiddles had.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-11-2022 00:35
(21559)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The problem now is going to be getting enough people educated about (and intellectually honest about) the current state of our (s)election systems instead of them foolishly thinking that DeSantis "has the best chance" to be the "hero of the ticket" because he is a "nicer version of Trump" or whatever other nonsense they want to spout off about him (or any other potential Republican candidate for that matter).

We are sooooooooooooo far beyond any of those things meaning anything anymore, so it's pointless to debate those things or to base "preferred candidate" decisions on those things. With regard to my own "preferred candidate", let's just say that, for starters, I'm not blind to (and am intellectually honest about) the fact that DeSantis's $200M+ war chest is primarily being funded by corrupt mega donors who are a part of the corrupt RNC club, meanwhile Trump's war chest is primarily funded by small donors (aka ordinary working class We The People like myself).

Yet, the issue remains. No matter who the R candidate ends up being, and no matter whether or not a post-primary-loss-Trump would decide to subsequently run a third party (or write-in) campaign, Republicans are still barred from reaching 270 (s)electoral votes given current (s)electioneering tactics.

Some States improved their election systems. Others grew worse, such as in Pennsylvania. In these 'states', the elections have become just a sham.

Your list, BTW, looks entirely accurate.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 18-11-2022 00:54
18-11-2022 00:51
(21559)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Unfortunately, this 'selectioneering', as you put it, is just election fraud all over again.

What can be done about it? Some States (too few) are putting into place laws to limit the election fraud. Others are enbracing it. In such 'states', there is only one other option, in the end, and it isn't pretty.

What will trigger it? I think the timing of Europe's violent revolts going on now are a pretty good guide.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 18-11-2022 00:53
18-11-2022 00:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL watch the video doofy, George Balooney says exactly what I said that he did

Silly girl

ULTRA MAGA

18-11-2022 01:20
(21559)
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:

Silly girl

You didn't. Pivot fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

18-11-2022 14:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:

Silly girl

ULTRA MAGA

18-11-2022 16:21
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Some States improved their election systems. Others grew worse, such as in Pennsylvania. In these 'states', the elections have become just a sham.

Florida, for example, has improved their election systems and the result of that, along with unyielding "America First" messaging, shows just how much appeal the "America First" platform has. Wherever free and fair elections are held, "America First" Republicans win. But Arizona, for example, has crooks running their (s)elections, as does Pennsylvania and numerous others, and it's funny how Republicans "didn't win" in those states even though their candidates were good, VERY good in the case of Kari Lake, and the D candidates were downright awful. Doesn't matter when the election fraud of ballots replaces the election integrity of voters.

It's either time to "embrace the suck" and join in with the (s)electioneering or else be prepared for what comes after the ballot box and the jury box...
18-11-2022 20:41
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:

Silly girl

Nah. You aren't listening at all.

The Parrot Killer

18-11-2022 20:42
(21559)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Florida, for example, has improved their election systems and the result of that, along with unyielding "America First" messaging, shows just how much appeal the "America First" platform has. Wherever free and fair elections are held, "America First" Republicans win. But Arizona, for example, has crooks running their (s)elections, as does Pennsylvania and numerous others, and it's funny how Republicans "didn't win" in those states even though their candidates were good, VERY good in the case of Kari Lake, and the D candidates were downright awful. Doesn't matter when the election fraud of ballots replaces the election integrity of voters.

It's either time to "embrace the suck" and join in with the (s)electioneering or else be prepared for what comes after the ballot box and the jury box...

I don't think there's really a choice. Prepare thyself.

The Parrot Killer

18-11-2022 23:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:

Silly girl

Are you still hearing voices?

ULTRA MAGA

19-11-2022 00:18
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:

Silly girl

Sure. A couple of my employees are having a discussion about a sensor modification in the office next to mine right now.

The Parrot Killer

19-11-2022 00:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:

Silly girl

Sure. A couple of my employees are having a discussion about a sensor modification in the office next to mine right now.

So what you are saying is that the deep fryer in the other room is undercooking the Burger King's fries and needs a temp sensor adjustment. Get that fixed fast because I hate undercooked fries. At least if I ate Booger King fries which I do not.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 19-11-2022 00:33
19-11-2022 01:34
(5193)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:

Silly girl

So what you are saying is that the deep fryer in the other room is undercooking the Burger King's fries and needs a temp sensor adjustment. Get that fixed fast because I hate undercooked fries. At least if I ate Booger King fries which I do not.

Did you learn that from the training video at work? Or, is it something you pick up, with years of practical experience? Heard most people can't stand eating fast foods they cook everyday...
19-11-2022 03:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:

Silly girl

Did you learn that from the training video at work? Or, is it something you pick up, with years of practical experience? Heard most people can't stand eating fast foods they cook everyday...

If you had your own style, you would use it, however all that you can muster is to copy mine. Pretty funny how the cook's ass that I exposed has no comment on the fries that he undercooked.

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate GREAT NEWS, TRUMP IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT IN 2024, IF ELECTED HE WILL PULL OUT OF THE PARIS ACCORDS AGAI:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
Great photo of Nicholas Copernicus1806-01-2024 01:20
The new President elect of Haagen Dazs, demonstrating an ice cream filled donut017-11-2023 14:07
Breaking News. Liberal turd Dianne Feinstein croaked and as such I will mourn in my030-09-2023 02:00
Breaking News- Please call 843-963-3600, if you have seen our crashed F35 Lego jet219-09-2023 14:52
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact