Remember me
▼ Content

The Great President Trump



Page 3 of 4<1234>
10-01-2020 23:13
James___
★★★★★
(3292)
GasGuzzler wrote:
No worries, just trying to catch you within the editing time.



I think Trump will be reelected in 2020. It will further Mitch McConnell's plans to shape the US in his image. The trade war with China might have been Trump's way of standing up to him but in politics, they need each other. And GasGuzzler, most politicians have their own agenda. Why they pursue power. It's about them.
Meet McConnell's family.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/02/us/politics/elaine-chao-china.html
11-01-2020 04:32
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3377)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
If you doubt that Trump strikes fear in the hearts of good people around the world there is a lot to back that up but you can look into it yourself.
Subjective statement.
Yes Fear is subjective and far from meaningless.

Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Red Neck, Hick, Hill Billy, ...
Racism. Bigotry.
Yes that was the subject I was commenting on. PLEASE stop posting so much ITN! You give it so little functional thought and it's such a waste of space and our time.

Into the Night wrote:
Not the first or the last reporter to get assaulted for being a first class jerk.
So you believe he deserved to be physically assaulted by the congressman? What did he do to merit this vigilante justice?

Into the Night wrote:
He should [praise him for assaulting a reporter]. The reporter was being a first class jerk. That is not 'controlling the press'. Bigotry.
So beating someone up who doesn't do as you command isn't controlling them?

IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:I'm very lucky and very grateful.
No, you are not grateful. You HATE your president..
You know very well I am not grateful for Trump. He is only the president. My worlds a lot larger than that.

IBdaMann wrote: In any event, the DNC certainly learned nothing from the last election.
I'm not dismissing the other agenda items. Sort of a "Straw that broke the camels back" question maybe but I don't think so. I think the reason such a crass maniac would be accepted by conservative Christians and people far more civilized than he his is because the the rage the left engendered over the past decades.

Question for IBD and GG: Do you also agree that the Congressman should have physically assaulted the reporter and that Trump should have praised him for it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4C3JWlwz8E
The guys like a pit bull. No barking before the bite.

So ITN what was the reporter doing that made him a jerk worthy of being violently assaulted? He asked a question about something calmly?

Jacobs came into the room and, according to an audio recording of the incident published by the Guardian, asked Gianforte to responds to the Congressional Budget Office score of the Affordable Care Act.

A Congressional Budget Office question!!!?!! How DARE HE!!! Beat him to a pulp!

It's pitch forks and torches time as one police officer supporter of trump said.

Yeah I'm scared, you bet.
Edited on 11-01-2020 05:06
11-01-2020 05:15
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1838)
tmiddles wrote:
Yeah I'm scared, you bet.

Maybe you have considered getting an AR-15?


All the time the base and surface are at equal temperature as the equilibrium graduates to establish the temperature development--Pete Rogers
11-01-2020 05:32
James___
★★★★★
(3292)
GasGuzzler wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Yeah I'm scared, you bet.

Maybe you have considered getting an AR-15?



And Harvey55 says we can bomb Iran into submission. You guys...
I'm trying to think here. You have nothing. If you did then your resume wouldn't highlight the fact that you dropped out of high school because you're proud to be an American like Trump. You're not like Trump.
You didn't own the Miss America pageant and walk into a room of naked teenagers because you could and they had to allow it. Somehow it's legal to look at naked they AR 15 year old girls if your rich like his friend Epstein.
I mean if you don't like naked 15 year old girls and your best friend is Epstein, why buy the company?
11-01-2020 05:42
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2553)
So, what's happen with WWIII, nuclear codes, and Trump's war mongering? Seems like the democrats are disappointed that our President, took the diplomatic route. I don't remember the body counts that started the string of events, but we only killed a general, and six others in a drone strike. Iran killed a US contractor, and several Iraqi military just to start it off. Then attack the US embassy in Iraq. Iran, had many casualties, over 200. They had protesters die, funeral procession stampede deaths, shot down a 737. I doubt that anyone could have launched retaliation against Iran, they are doing plenty enough to themselves. Even though Trump lead us through a highly volatile situation, with only seven enemy fatalities, by our forces. The House democrats want to investigate, and take away the President's military powers, over the drone strike. Mostly, because he didn't waste weeks debating the need, with Nancy. Or maybe he didn't want to interfere, since they are all so busy working on the urgent impeachment, they could be bother following the rule of law with.

It's assured, Trump will win in 2020, but he still needs people to get out and vote, for him, of course. Most importantly, people need to pay attention to the House, and Senate races, and make sure we don't lose seats, and hopefully win a few more.

Trump is doing a great job of removing all those Obama era climate crap regulations. We should be free of the Paris Embarrassment by November, and hopefully we are setting example for other countries to follow. Nobody can afford the trillions of dollars, the climate extortionist are trying to steal.
11-01-2020 05:47
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3377)
GasGuzzler wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Yeah I'm scared, you bet.

Maybe you have considered getting an AR-15?
Yeah gun fights are super safe.

So since you dodged my first question here's another:

If I'm a reporter should I be allowed to carry a gun? And if a congressman I ask a congressional budget question to slams me to the ground, can I shoot him with my gun? I mean should that be legal?

Just trying to understand the TRUMPverse you all live in.

HarveyH55 wrote:
So, what's happen with WWIII, nuclear codes, and Trump's war mongering?
He never war mongered, clearly shows restraint, and it's literally the only thing I like about him so far.

And the Paris accord what entirely non binding. Trump just did that to please ignorant members of his base that didn't know that and to give a big F-You to the world.

He cost the US a lot of good will.

How about you Harvey? No thoughts on violence against reporters?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4C3JWlwz8E
Edited on 11-01-2020 06:00
11-01-2020 07:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7516)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote: In any event, the DNC certainly learned nothing from the last election.
I'm not dismissing the other agenda items.

Yes you are. All leftists do and it's why all Democrat candidates have the identical stupid platforms that they have.

They aren't "other agenda items." It isn't a case of "the straw that broke the camel's back." Leftists own the vile hatred. They believe that just because they are living day to day under the command of their overlords to hate conservatives that conservatives are somehow wasting the one life they have hating leftists. They are not. They elected Trump because they want a border wall, they want secure borders, they want lower taxes, they want better trade deals, etc., etc. etc...

As I write this, however, I think you and I can agree that none of this is sinking in, is it? You can't possibly imagine how what I am telling you can be the case. You cannot for the life of you see how Trump is already reelected and that there is no such thing as any Democrat candidate with any sort of relistic chance. You and all the other leftists learned absolutely nothing from a successful campaign that was conducted right in front of you. Instead, you felt obligated to completely distort Trump's message to one of hatred and bigotry, i.e. into the only parameters you understand, rather than understand that Trump was putting America and We the People first.

So don't bruise your brain trying grasp all this. Just start planning your denial for Trump's reelection and your rationalization for how Trump just hates ... whoever the DNC tells you he hates.

tmiddles wrote: Question for IBD and GG: Do you also agree that the Congressman should have physically assaulted the reporter and that Trump should have praised him for it?

I don't know much about the incident. I think you need to question the things that are wrong with the video, starting with there being no video. We have only the "aggrieved reproter" characterizing the incident as a "body slam." You need to question whether that conversation could have transpired as it did if the reporter had actually been body-slammed. [hint: nope, not possible]. You have to ask yourself whether the reported was being intentionally dishonest. Why did the reporter not verbally explain what it was he was doing that constituted "the same thing as the other reporter"? Why was there no "All I was doing was moving closer so I could hear you" or whatever?

Without video I'm going to just answer that I don't know, and I know that you are dying to say that "we know" so much more than we actually do but what I got out of that audio sent my "dishonesty sensor" into full alarm. Nonetheless, rather than jump to any conclusions, I would rather learn more. I don't even know that the reporter was actually assaulted. The Guardian saw fit to release audio but not video, ergo my assumption, until I have reason to believe otherwise, is that nothing happened other than the reporter got himself kicked out of press conference and the Guardian is just trying to pull a hoax out of spite. The Guardian is dishonest most of the time anyway.

Oh, please ask me why I am convinced that the Guardian has video of the incident, but that they did not release it.


... but, as I said, my official position is that I render no judgement until I learn more.

tmiddles wrote: So ITN what was the reporter doing that made him a jerk worthy of being violently assaulted?

So tmiddles, what does the video show such that the Guardian cannot release it and expect their hoax to work?

tmiddles wrote: He asked a question about something calmly?

How exactly was he physically threatening Gianforte? When Jacobs closed the distance as he menaced Gianforte, how close did he actually get?

These are the questions we need answered first.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
11-01-2020 12:08
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3377)
IBdaMann wrote:
I don't know much about the incident. I think you need to question the things that are wrong with the video, starting with there being no video. We have only the "aggrieved reproter" characterizing the incident as a "body slam.".

If you want to make up your own facts I can't stop you. That is not "all we have" at all.

We have Gianforte's public apology, from him directly, presumably in his own words:
"My physical response to your legitimate question was unprofessional, unacceptable, and unlawful," he said in a letter to Jacobs Wednesday. "As both a candidate for office and a public official, I should be held to a high standard in my interactions with the press and the public. My treatment of you did not meet that standard."

Gianforte also confirmed that Jacobs did not initiate physical contact with the Montana politician. "I had no right to assault you," Gianforte added.


Now why would some one with the kind of character Gianforte clearly has bother coming clean? Because there were multiple witnesses from the press.

So yeah he's been convicted of assault now.

Seems like we know enough wouldn't you agree?

So? What's your take on it?
11-01-2020 16:58
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2553)
Journalism is a popular college degree, but there aren't a lot of jobs in the field for graduates. It's a very competitive field to get into. Some of these people will do extreme things to get a little publicity, make a name for themselves. It takes a lot of stunts, sometimes, to get on TV, and an decent paying career.

Of course, the congressman was guilty, and apologized, he hopes to salvage his one career, if possible. We don't know the provocation, but it really doesn't justify the response, from a professional politician. Likely, he got baited into an anger response, and fell for it. The reporter, of course, is going to admit it was a stunt to further his own career, sort of defeat the purpose, of becoming a victim.

Not sure what all of this has to do with Trump though. Guessing you felt a need to change the topic, since you agree that Trump is doing a great job, but don't want to admit it.

Sure, Trump isn't as popular around the world. Mostly, because he made it clear that America wasn't going to be a charity, or take getting ripped off anymore. We aren't going to take crap, and hand out free stuff, like in the past. Some people hate losing the free stuff, and easy profits, but most understand, and appreciate not being dependent of government hand outs, or having to pay for them. There are plenty of jobs available, and would have been a lot more, if we got that wall built, and deported a few million illegal immigrants. With all those jobs, we could cut back on entitlements, lower taxes. With companies short on employees, they offer better pay and benefits, to hold on to the employees they have, and attract new hires (hopefully experienced people, from other companies), training costs money, let somebody else pick up the tab. More people working, gives them a paycheck they can spend, any way they choose, rather the having to follow entitlement rules. If congress would be more supportive, we would have already seen a lot more growth and improvement. It's still obvious where we are heading, and it looks really good. Trump has got 2020 won, he just needs a supportive congress to really get the job done, and firmly set, so the socialist can't go back to the same entitlement/dependency crap.
11-01-2020 20:12
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7516)
IBdaMann wrote: I don't know much about the incident.


tmiddles wrote:If you want to make up your own facts I can't stop you.


... and I have never been able to get you to be honest and to not assign bogus positions to me. I tell you that I don't know much about the incident and that there are various questions that should be asked, and your response is to imply that I am somehow making up facts.

Why did you specifically ask me a question (which I answered the best I could) if you were just going to fabricate my response? You could have just jumped to the fabrication without having wasted my time, yes?

IBdaMann wrote: That is not "all we have" at all.

You ar correct. Ben Jacobs still has not apologized for his instigation of the event.

... or has he? Ben Jacobs is supposed to be above that sort of behavior. He was welcomed in as a member of the press corps and he is supposed to behave appropriately.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
12-01-2020 04:36
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1838)
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote: I don't know much about the incident.


tmiddles wrote:If you want to make up your own facts I can't stop you.


... and I have never been able to get you to be honest and to not assign bogus positions to me. I tell you that I don't know much about the incident and that there are various questions that should be asked, and your response is to imply that I am somehow making up facts.

Why did you specifically ask me a question (which I answered the best I could) if you were just going to fabricate my response? You could have just jumped to the fabrication without having wasted my time, yes?

IBdaMann wrote: That is not "all we have" at all.

You ar correct. Ben Jacobs still has not apologized for his instigation of the event.

... or has he? Ben Jacobs is supposed to be above that sort of behavior. He was welcomed in as a member of the press corps and he is supposed to behave appropriately.


.


I have to agree with IBdaMann here. Video anyone? You know damn well Guardian has video of the incident.

Without more than audio, I have to only guess that it went much like in a football game where a push is answered with a punch and the punch draws the flag.

You have to ask yourself this...

What SHOULD be more damning to the congressman? Video or audio?


Tmiddles wrote:
A Congressional Budget Office question!!!?!! How DARE HE!!! Beat him to a pulp!


Exaggerating a bit , eh? Broken glasses and a bruised elbow. Hell, I broke my foot wrestling with my kids when the were 3 and 5 yrs old! This was not a "violent assault" as you are dressing it up to be.

Seriously, you have nothing to be afraid of here.


All the time the base and surface are at equal temperature as the equilibrium graduates to establish the temperature development--Pete Rogers
Edited on 12-01-2020 04:42
12-01-2020 06:42
James___
★★★★★
(3292)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
I don't know much about the incident. I think you need to question the things that are wrong with the video, starting with there being no video. We have only the "aggrieved reproter" characterizing the incident as a "body slam.".

If you want to make up your own facts I can't stop you. That is not "all we have" at all.

We have Gianforte's public apology, from him directly, presumably in his own words:
"My physical response to your legitimate question was unprofessional, unacceptable, and unlawful," he said in a letter to Jacobs Wednesday. "As both a candidate for office and a public official, I should be held to a high standard in my interactions with the press and the public. My treatment of you did not meet that standard."

Gianforte also confirmed that Jacobs did not initiate physical contact with the Montana politician. "I had no right to assault you," Gianforte added.


Now why would some one with the kind of character Gianforte clearly has bother coming clean? Because there were multiple witnesses from the press.

So yeah he's been convicted of assault now.

Seems like we know enough wouldn't you agree?

So? What's your take on it?



tmiddles, I think you missed this editorial. I think it accurately reflects Democracy in Washington, DC, USA.

https://youtu.be/cbXdOLttnF8
12-01-2020 08:04
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3377)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Not sure what all of this has to do with Trump though.
May 25th, 2017
1 Day before his election: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4C3JWlwz8E FULL AND EXACT TRANSCRIPT:
Ben Jacobs: Into the CBO score, because you know you were waiting to make your decsion about health care until you saw the bill and it just came out, and...
Gianforte: We'll talk to you about that later.
Jacobs: Yeah, but there's not going to be time. I'm just curious if you could...
Gianforte: Speak with Shane, please.
Jacobs: But ..(sound of impact)
Gianforte: (with sounds of impacts) Sick and tired of you guys. The last guy that came here you did the same thing. Get the hell out of here. Get the hell out of here....
The last guy did the same thing. You with the Guardian?
Jacobs: Yes, and you just broke my glasses.
Gianforte: The last guy did the same damn thing.
Jacobs: You just body slammed me and broke my glasses.
Gianforte: Get the hell out of here.
Jacobs: You'd like me to get the hell out of here? I'd also like to call the police. Can I get you guys names? [said to Fox News Team present]
Third voice: Hey, you gotta leave.
Jacobs: He just body slammed me.
Third voice: ...you gotta leave.
Though the Fox News team present is not heard on the audio recording they did write a story:https://www.foxnews.com/politics/greg-gianforte-fox-news-team-witnesses-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter
"Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. "

June 8th, 2017
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...We have only the "aggrieved reproter" characterizing the incident ...
...Gianforte's ...in his own words:
"Gianforte also confirmed that Jacobs did not initiate physical contact with the Montana politician. "I had no right to assault you," Gianforte added....there were multiple witnesses from the press. [FOX NEWS]

July 2nd, 2017
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680
310,259 Retweets 528,652 Likes
breitbart.com/2017/07/02/donald-trump-shares-....him-tackling-cnn


August 25th, 2017
tmiddles wrote:
...Greg Gianforte ...convicted:billingsgazette.com/news

October 18, 2018
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote: He's not threatening the press, ...
....Greg Gianforte assaulted a reporter ....Trump praised him for it. https://youtu.be/QwiaCUUScqc
"Any guy that can do a body slam...he's my guy" TRUMP

Would TRUMP encourage violence against people based on their speech or the threat of tomatos?: youtube.com/watch?v=IBO9pdb3q4w Yes! Yes he would.

Trump reveres Putin. https://www.thedailybeast.com/russia-shows-us-what-happens-to-enemies-of-the-people-bloodied-heads-murdered-reporters-poisoned-dissidents

The road to authoritarian rule and corruption begins with destroying a free press.

January, 11 2020
Now here we have the relevance to CLIMATE-DEBATE.COM. The remarkable ability to suspend reality which we have seen applied to the on topic issues here.

A denial that facts exist at all:
HarveyH55 wrote:...We don't know the provocation....
IBdaMann wrote:We have only the "aggrieved reproter" characterizing the incident as a "body slam."
GasGuzzler wrote:
I have to agree with IBdaMann here.

The invention of facts:
HarveyH55 wrote:Likely, he got baited...[by]The reporter,...a stunt to further his own career,...
IBdaMann wrote:
How exactly was he physically threatening Gianforte?
GasGuzzler wrote: You know damn well Guardian has video of the incident.

A reversal of facts, in this case blaming the victim:
HarveyH55 wrote:
[Journalists] will do extreme things to get a little publicity, ...
IBdaMann wrote:
Ben Jacobs still has not apologized for his instigation of the event.
GasGuzzler wrote:
I have to agree with IBdaMann here.

Not totally fair to you Harvey if I don't acknowledge you did agree the violence was wrong (IBD and GG have not). Neither you or I should get any points for that of course since it's well within the minimum standard for any human being.
Edited on 12-01-2020 08:51
12-01-2020 20:21
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2553)
From your transcript of the audio, the reporter was the aggressor, just not in the physical sense. The reporter got far less than he deserved, he suppose to be a professional and understand when to back off, shut up, or leave, as requested. The congressman should have left it up to the security team, to do the physical stuff, since they are protected from prosecution, unless they go a little too far. You started your transcript a little late as well. Obviously, the reporter had started the harassment earlier, but you left that off, to after it got heated, and the congressman tried to shut it down. Context is important, but you are only interested in arguing.

Why would protester attend a political rally event? Simply to be disruptive, and obnoxious. No sympathy expected, or deserved. You do realize that paid-protesters is an actual business? I didn't believe it in 2016, but looked it up, during the Black-lives-Matter riots. You have to call, and actually talk to somebody, which I wasn't that interested in doing. They don't give prices, or pay rates, on the websites. You can also hire crowds, or people to fill seats, like if you are holding an event, but not have much luck on your guest list... Think Joe Biden rallies...
13-01-2020 00:12
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3377)
HarveyH55 wrote:
From your transcript of the audio, the reporter was the aggressor,...

And here you have it folks. The indomitable ignorance of the Trump fanatic. It applies to any issue at all, Climate Change just being one of many.

Even after it's pointed out that facts have been ignored, they are ignored again shamelessly:
tmiddles wrote:
Though the Fox News team present is not heard on the audio recording they did write a story:https://www.foxnews.com/politics/greg-gianforte-fox-news-team-witnesses-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter
"Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. "
A bit more from the eye witnesses (FOX NEWS was identified by ITN as FAKE NEWS, but he's insane) The FULL STORY linked above, emphasis is mine:

Published May 24, 2017

The race to fill Montana's sole seat in the U.S. House of Representatives took a violent turn Wednesday, and a crew from the Fox News Channel, including myself, witnessed it firsthand.

As part of our preparation for a story about Thursday's special election to air on "Special Report with Bret Baier," we arranged interviews with the top two candidates, Republican Greg Gianforte and Democrat Rob Quist. On Wednesday, I joined field producer Faith Mangan and photographer Keith Railey in Bozeman for our scheduled interview with Gianforte, which was to take place at the Gianforte for Congress Bozeman Headquarters.

Faith, Keith and I arrived early to set up for the interview in a room adjacent to another room where a volunteer BBQ was to take place. As the time for the interview neared, Gianforte came into the room. We exchanged pleasantries and made small talk about restaurants and Bozeman.

During that conversation, another man — who we now know is Ben Jacobs of The Guardian — walked into the room with a voice recorder, put it up to Gianforte's face and began asking if he had a response to the newly released Congressional Budget Office report on the American Health Care Act. Gianforte told him he would get to him later. Jacobs persisted with his question. Gianforte told him to talk to his press guy, Shane Scanlon.

At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the reporter. As Gianforte moved on top of Jacobs, he began yelling something to the effect of, "I'm sick and tired of this!"

Jacobs scrambled to his knees and said something about his glasses being broken. He asked Faith, Keith and myself for our names. In shock, we did not answer. Jacobs then said he wanted the police called and went to leave. Gianforte looked at the three of us and repeatedly apologized. At that point, I told him and Scanlon, who was now present, that we needed a moment. The men then left.

To be clear, at no point did any of us who witnessed this assault see Jacobs show any form of physical aggression toward Gianforte, who left the area after giving statements to local sheriff's deputies.

As for myself and my crew, we are cooperating with local authorities. Gianforte was given a citation for misdemeanor assault and will have to appear in court sometime before June 7.

Scanlon later issued a statement saying that Jacobs "entered the [campaign] office without permission, aggressively shoved a recorder in Greg's face, and began asking badgering questions."

Later, the statement added, "After asking Jacobs to lower the recorder, Jacobs declined. Greg then attempted to grab the phone that was pushed in his face. Jacobs grabbed Greg's wrist, and spun away from Greg, pushing them both to the ground. It's unfortunate that this aggressive behavior from a liberal journalist created this scene at our campaign volunteer BBQ."

END

So there you have it Trumpettes: No you aren't missing anything from the audio recording, that's the beginning and the end. In addition to slamming Jacobs to the ground, unprovoked physically in any way, Gianforte also punched him. Also his camp lied brazenly in a statement which the Fox new steam exposed in this story the next day. (The "Shane" Gianforte refers to is "Shane Scanlon" his communications director).

KNOWING ALL OF THIS Trump did what he did subsequently as have you guys.
13-01-2020 00:41
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3377)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Why would protester attend a political rally event? Simply to be disruptive, and obnoxious. No sympathy expected, or deserved.

It's called protest Harvey. Of course you're not welcome when you do it. Do you know where the "Tea Party"republicans get that name?

It's sad you condone violence against protesters. That's as un-American as it gets.

Here's a wild idea for you Trumpettes: How about violence isn't condoned at all! From anyone. With or without a gun, we recognize acting like animals isn't OK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uIAzSuSC1Y
NY Rep. Threatens to Throw Reporter Off Balcony

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43781351
Russian reporter Borodin dead after mystery fall


Edited on 13-01-2020 01:20
13-01-2020 04:02
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2553)
So, Ben Jacobs wasn't invited. The congressman declined to be interview by him. And Mr. Jacobs failed to comply, showed no intention of backing off. Protest, interview, whatever, if you intentionally are provoking another to anger, you deserve fruit of your labor. The dude got off light. You get the same respect you show other people. We aren't obligated to stand there, and take crap off idiots, who never learned how to behave properly in public. Protesting doesn't involve with interfering with other American citizen, since we all have the same rights, same freedoms. You, of course, are one of those idiots, and hide behind a computer screen.
13-01-2020 05:20
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3377)
HarveyH55 wrote:
...The dude got off light. .....
well Harvey you are certainly clear here you think Jacobs deserved more than being thrown to the ground and punched for asking antagonistic questions about the congretional budget to the congressman (for which a court convicted him).

At least you are no longer pretending Jacobs physically threatened the congressman? That the Fox news team lied? That Jacobs lied? That Gianforte lied in his apology? Or are you?

Not having simple facts accepted is what is relevant to any topic on this board.

This Gianforte incident is perfect because it's so simple and indisputable.

I misspoke earlier when I said you considered the violence unacceotable. I didn't mean to misrepresent your position.
Edited on 13-01-2020 06:09
13-01-2020 11:04
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2553)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
...The dude got off light. .....
well Harvey you are certainly clear here you think Jacobs deserved more than being thrown to the ground and punched for asking antagonistic questions about the congretional budget to the congressman (for which a court convicted him).

At least you are no longer pretending Jacobs physically threatened the congressman? That the Fox news team lied? That Jacobs lied? That Gianforte lied in his apology? Or are you?

Not having simple facts accepted is what is relevant to any topic on this board.

This Gianforte incident is perfect because it's so simple and indisputable.

I misspoke earlier when I said you considered the violence unacceotable. I didn't mean to misrepresent your position.


Now you adding 'punched'? Jacobs wasn't behaving in a professional, or civilized manner. Wasn't invited in, to ask questions, he forced his way into an interview, that wasn't freely given. Was offered a peaceful option to leave. You do realize, that the tape recorder would have needed to be 4-5 inches from the congressman's face? You don't give the congressman credit for acknowledging his lapse in professional behavior, accepting the consequences. Justified or not, he still committed the crime. His staff did, what they believed was damage control. Basically, the same thing you are doing, to justify bad behavior.

All you 'victim' examples were offered an operatunity to voluntarily walk away, but decided to stay, and be disruptive, antagonistic. You think people should just take crap off fools. I believe if they don't want to show any respect for others, or themselves, they don't deserve any. You get you pay for. 'No', means NO, and if someone doesn't understand that, verbally, what else is there? The congressman was wrong, only in that he didn't allow security to 'handle' the psycho reporter, who wasn't acting rationally, professionally.
13-01-2020 17:16
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1838)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...Ayatullah Khomenei is shitting in his pants, never sure that the knock on the door isn't a drone-launched air2surface or a bunker-buster gift pack.


Yeah the assassination of the legitimate leader of a sovereign country.

Dumb sh#t like that is what will make the ISIS/Al-Qaeda dream of motivating the 1.8 billion Muslims in the world to go to war with us.


https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2020/01/13/iran-protests-draw-tear-gas-live-bullets-after-plane-shot-down/4452476002/

Demonstrators shouted anti-government slogans including "They are lying that our enemy is America. Our enemy is right here!"

Wondering if Tmiddles would like to tell the world just how wrong he was.

Possibly he has offended 1.8 billion Muslims around the world?

Not only are the Iranian people speaking out against Iran, they are risking there lives to do it.

Very clear English for you here Tmiddles....

After Trump pulled "stupid shit" by assassinating a murderous terrorist thug, the Iranian Muslims rise up AGAINST THEIR OWN LEADERSHIP, NOT THE UNITED STATES.

Are you getting the picture, Tmiddles?


All the time the base and surface are at equal temperature as the equilibrium graduates to establish the temperature development--Pete Rogers
Edited on 13-01-2020 17:33
13-01-2020 19:25
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7516)
GasGuzzler wrote: Wondering if Tmiddles would like to tell the world just how wrong he was.

... which he'll do immediately after he unambiguously defines the global Climate and becomes a Trump-supporting Republican ... which he'll do immediately after he becomes honest.



.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-01-2020 01:13
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3377)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Now you adding 'punched'?
No Harvey, Gianforte added the punches.

You still seem to not quite grasp that there was a FOX News Team witnessing the entire exchange and that they wrote a story.

They are professionals of course and they did not characterize Jacobs as doing anything other than asking questions.

He was not asked to leave before he was thrown to the ground in fact. But I know you like making up facts.

HarveyH55 wrote:You don't give the congressman credit for acknowledging his lapse in professional behavior,
Aside from being a thug Gianforte is a liar. As the FOX News story reveals they released a dishonest press release initially falsely claiming Jacobs physically initiated the attack. So no you're right I don't give him credit for being a liar before he was honest.

HarveyH55 wrote:
All you 'victim' examples were offered an operatunity to voluntarily walk away,
Like the first one where the black guy is being escorted out of the building by security as an older man with a pony tail sucker punches him in the face? Keep making up facts Harvey.

GasGuzzler wrote:
Are you getting the picture, Tmiddles?
IBdaMann wrote:... defines the global Climate .
I get the picture that you're trying to dodge the discussion by changing the subject.

Knowing all of this TRUMP posted the physical attack on CNN on his twitter and endorsed Gianforte complimenting him on his body slamming ability.

Knowing also that reporters are being thrown out windows in Russia.

But the real story here on CLIMATE-DEBATE.COM is the mental breakdown by you three in not being able to accept any fact you don't like as existing at all.
14-01-2020 02:26
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7516)
tmiddles wrote: I get the picture that you're trying to dodge the discussion by changing the subject.

Did you just abrubtly change the subject away from how wrong you were and won't admit it? [hint: yes]

tmiddles wrote: Knowing all of this TRUMP posted the physical attack on CNN on his twitter and endorsed Gianforte complimenting him on his body slamming ability.

Ooooh, yes ... tmiddles doubles down on changing the subject in hopes no one notices. Slick move!

But the real story here on CLIMATE-DEBATE.COM is the your mental breakdown in not being able to accept any fact you don't like as existing at all, even your own egregious errors. Nay, ESPECIALLY your own egregious errors.[/quote]


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-01-2020 03:05
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3377)
IBdaMann wrote:
Did you just abrubtly change the subject...
Nope.

Dodge away crazy man.

The topic is Trump's veracity and fitness as president. You engaged with me on this Gianforte example only to realize you're dead wrong and now you've buttoned up.

You three (ITN too of course) simply pretend facts don't exist when they don't suit you. You make up facts and you distort facts. This comes up with every topic on this board.

tmiddles wrote:
Now here we have the relevance to CLIMATE-DEBATE.COM. The remarkable ability to suspend reality which we have seen applied to the on topic issues here.

A denial that facts exist at all:
HarveyH55 wrote:...We don't know the provocation....
IBdaMann wrote:We have only the "aggrieved reproter" characterizing the incident as a "body slam."
GasGuzzler wrote:
I have to agree with IBdaMann here.

The invention of facts:
HarveyH55 wrote:Likely, he got baited...[by]The reporter,...a stunt to further his own career,...
IBdaMann wrote:
How exactly was he physically threatening Gianforte?
GasGuzzler wrote: You know damn well Guardian has video of the incident.

A reversal of facts, in this case blaming the victim:
HarveyH55 wrote:
[Journalists] will do extreme things to get a little publicity, ...
IBdaMann wrote:
Ben Jacobs still has not apologized for his instigation of the event.
GasGuzzler wrote:
I have to agree with IBdaMann here.


"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is ever valid for them
Edited on 14-01-2020 03:06
14-01-2020 03:29
James___
★★★★★
(3292)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Did you just abrubtly change the subject...
Nope.

Dodge away crazy man.

The topic is Trump's veracity and fitness as president.



I don't think there's anything in the Constitution about being fit for office. Maybe one day Americans will get tired of the partisanship and start supporting a 3rd party.
14-01-2020 04:09
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3377)
James___ wrote:
I don't think there's anything in the Constitution about being fit for office.
Well anyone as dishonest as Trump can only go so long before getting impeached.
14-01-2020 04:22
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2553)
tmiddles wrote:
FULL AND EXACT TRANSCRIPT:
Ben Jacobs: Into the CBO score, because you know you were waiting to make your decsion about health care until you saw the bill and it just came out, and...
Gianforte: We'll talk to you about that later.
Jacobs: Yeah, but there's not going to be time. I'm just curious if you could...
Gianforte: Speak with Shane, please.
Jacobs: But ..(sound of impact)
Gianforte: (with sounds of impacts) Sick and tired of you guys. The last guy that came here you did the same thing. Get the hell out of here. Get the hell out of here....
The last guy did the same thing. You with the Guardian?
Jacobs: Yes, and you just broke my glasses.
Gianforte: The last guy did the same damn thing.
Jacobs: You just body slammed me and broke my glasses.
Gianforte: Get the hell out of here.
Jacobs: You'd like me to get the hell out of here? I'd also like to call the police. Can I get you guys names? [said to Fox News Team present]
Third voice: Hey, you gotta leave.
Jacobs: He just body slammed me.
Third voice: ...you gotta leave.


The congressman tried to politely get the reporter to leave, as underlined. Jamming a tape recorder inches from anyone's face, is a physical threat. Too close for comfort, might hurt some, if the reporter wanted to hit him with it, for not answering the questions. Have to trust that he wouldn't do that, and too little chance of stopping him, if he did. Even going back over everything you posted here, no one mentioned anybody getting punched, until you just added that in. You are a lair, you are a troll. All you've done since coming here, is change the discussion away from the topic of every thread. Your our version of Jacobs, only the site owner doesn't care enough to bodyslam you. The rest of use simply have the option to ignore you, which I often do.

I'm not generally a violent man, seldom need to get physical, most people tend to back down, before it goes that far. I don't hide my anger well, and large enough to do some damage, if needed. Words aren't the only form of communication. I can usually get the point across, without words, or getting physical.

Do you think Jacobs was the only report to get hurt, for being overly aggressive?
14-01-2020 05:05
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3377)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Jamming a tape recorder inches from anyone's face, is a physical threat.
Sure Harvey, you can believe that if you want. Your inability to accept a fact you don't like is abundantly clear.
HarveyH55 wrote:...no one mentioned anybody getting punched,...
Eye witnesses Harvey:
tmiddles wrote:A bit more from the eye witnesses (FOX NEWS....Gianforte then began punching the reporter.
I have to say your inability to process facts you don't like is fascinating.
HarveyH55 wrote:You are a lair
And there we have it again. I post facts, not my own, but THE facts (in this case the eye witness account from the FOX news team) and I'm called a liar. No justification for the claim, no evidence, just the wish that it were true. Not the first time of course:
I've been called a LIAR for stating that Trump called for a ban on Muslim's entering the country.
And once again Trump is the secret sauce that has you guys lose your wits so overtly. Harvey you are here justifying an assault which sounds like it could have been fatal (one good knock to the temple) because a reporter held a microphone up to a politician.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Do you think Jacobs was the only report to get hurt,...
Of course not, Trump's hero Putin has them thrown out windows to their death.

At no point have I changed the subject in this thread and everything I've posted is very on topic, for this thread.

The inability of you folks to admit or accept facts you dislike is more on topic for CLIMATE-DEBATE.COM than just about anything else, as it relates to your "contribution" that is.
Edited on 14-01-2020 05:09
14-01-2020 05:17
James___
★★★★★
(3292)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Jamming a tape recorder inches from anyone's face, is a physical threat.
Sure Harvey, you can believe that if you want. Your inability to accept a fact you don't like is abundantly clear.
HarveyH55 wrote:...no one mentioned anybody getting punched,...
Eye witnesses Harvey:
tmiddles wrote:A bit more from the eye witnesses (FOX NEWS....Gianforte then began punching the reporter.
I have to say your inability to process facts you don't like is fascinating.
HarveyH55 wrote:You are a lair
And there we have it again. I post facts, not my own, but THE facts (in this case the eye witness account from the FOX news team) and I'm called a liar. No justification for the claim, no evidence, just the wish that it were true. Not the first time of course:
I've been called a LIAR for stating that Trump called for a ban on Muslim's entering the country.
And once again Trump is the secret sauce that has you guys lose your wits so overtly. Harvey you are here justifying an assault which sounds like it could have been fatal (one good knock to the temple) because a reporter held a microphone up to a politician.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Do you think Jacobs was the only report to get hurt,...
Of course not, Trump's hero Putin has them thrown out windows to their death.

At no point have I changed the subject in this thread and everything I've posted is very on topic, for this thread.

The inability of you folks to admit of accept facts you dislike is more on topic for CLIMATE-DEBATE.COM than just about anything else, as it relates to your "contribution" that is.



tmiddles, you need to understand them. If you're not one of them, you don't matter and never will. You don't seem to understand that you're not as good as they are. This is an example and check the date, January, 2016.

January 23, 2016

At a campaign stop in Iowa on Saturday, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said he could shoot someone in public and still not lose any voters.

"They say I have the most loyal people — did you ever see that? Where I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters." he said. "It's like incredible."

https://time.com/4191598/donald-trump-says-he-could-shoot-somebody-and-not-lose-voters/

Ever hear of a politician say that their supporters are so loyal that it doesn't matter what that politician does? And then that politician wins? And it's basically because that politician has an F.U. mentality. Reality TV at it's finest.
14-01-2020 18:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13502)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Jamming a tape recorder inches from anyone's face, is a physical threat.
Sure Harvey, you can believe that if you want. Your inability to accept a fact you don't like is abundantly clear.
HarveyH55 wrote:...no one mentioned anybody getting punched,...
Eye witnesses Harvey:
tmiddles wrote:A bit more from the eye witnesses (FOX NEWS....Gianforte then began punching the reporter.
I have to say your inability to process facts you don't like is fascinating.
HarveyH55 wrote:You are a lair
And there we have it again. I post facts, not my own, but THE facts (in this case the eye witness account from the FOX news team) and I'm called a liar. No justification for the claim, no evidence, just the wish that it were true. Not the first time of course:
I've been called a LIAR for stating that Trump called for a ban on Muslim's entering the country.
And once again Trump is the secret sauce that has you guys lose your wits so overtly. Harvey you are here justifying an assault which sounds like it could have been fatal (one good knock to the temple) because a reporter held a microphone up to a politician.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Do you think Jacobs was the only report to get hurt,...
Of course not, Trump's hero Putin has them thrown out windows to their death.

At no point have I changed the subject in this thread and everything I've posted is very on topic, for this thread.

The inability of you folks to admit or accept facts you dislike is more on topic for CLIMATE-DEBATE.COM than just about anything else, as it relates to your "contribution" that is.


Go learn what 'fact' means.
A fact is not a Universal Truth or a proof. You cannot force anyone to accept any fact.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
14-01-2020 18:37
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7516)
James___ wrote: "They say I have the most loyal people — did you ever see that? Where I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters." he said. "It's like incredible."

... Ever hear of a politician say that their supporters are so loyal that it doesn't matter what that politician does? And then that politician wins? And it's basically because that politician has an F.U. mentality. Reality TV at it's finest.


Ask me how I know that you did not do well on the reading comprehension portion of the SAT.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-01-2020 20:10
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2553)
tmiddles wrote:
FULL AND EXACT TRANSCRIPT:
Ben Jacobs: Into the CBO score, because you know you were waiting to make your decsion about health care until you saw the bill and it just came out, and...
Gianforte: We'll talk to you about that later.
Jacobs: Yeah, but there's not going to be time. I'm just curious if you could...
Gianforte: Speak with Shane, please.
Jacobs: But ..(sound of impact)
Gianforte: (with sounds of impacts) Sick and tired of you guys. The last guy that came here you did the same thing. Get the hell out of here. Get the hell out of here....
The last guy did the same thing. You with the Guardian?
Jacobs: Yes, and you just broke my glasses.
Gianforte: The last guy did the same damn thing.
Jacobs: You just body slammed me and broke my glasses.
Gianforte: Get the hell out of here.
Jacobs: You'd like me to get the hell out of here? I'd also like to call the police. Can I get you guys names? [said to Fox News Team present]
Third voice: Hey, you gotta leave.
Jacobs: He just body slammed me.
Third voice: ...you gotta leave.


Hardly the full transcript, a reporter would have introduced himself, and who he represents.
Note the two lines, I underlined above. Doesn't that say mean 'not now', and 'talk to somebody else'? Likely, you omitted more badgering at the beginning, to make the congressman appear more aggressive, the reporter more a victim.
14-01-2020 22:28
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3377)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Hardly the full transcript, a reporter would have introduced himself, and who he represents.
Harvey you've lost your mind, or I suspect just have it on pause because TRUMP is being called into question, there were EYE WITNESSES and they WROTE DOWN WHAT HAPPENED, yes that is the full transcript. No he didn't introduce himself which is why after Gianforte had beaten him up he had to ask "Are you from the Guardian?".

There is no reasonable doubt here, only unreasonable doubt.

Even though I announced that this was to let you all fall on your swords by revealing you're not capable of rational thought if you don't like the facts involved here you all go doing just that.

It's too easy.
14-01-2020 22:33
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13502)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Hardly the full transcript, a reporter would have introduced himself, and who he represents.
Harvey you've lost your mind, or I suspect just have it on pause because TRUMP is being called into question, there were EYE WITNESSES and they WROTE DOWN WHAT HAPPENED, yes that is the full transcript. No he didn't introduce himself which is why after Gianforte had beaten him up he had to ask "Are you from the Guardian?".

There is no reasonable doubt here, only unreasonable doubt.

Even though I announced that this was to let you all fall on your swords by revealing you're not capable of rational thought if you don't like the facts involved here you all go doing just that.

It's too easy.


Learn what 'fact' means. You still have no clue, even though I've explained it, and the etymology of the word. Also, your 'full and complete' transcript isn't. As usual, you omit context.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
Edited on 14-01-2020 22:36
14-01-2020 22:39
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3377)
Into the Night wrote:
Learn what 'fact' means. You still have no clue, even though I've explained it, and the etymology of the word.


ITN you never fail to deliver your insanity, and framed here so nicely.

I didn't think it could get funnier than the temperature of Denver cannot be known. But now pappa Trump has inspired you to deny that any fact can be known.

Also you lie again about having said something. You never talked about the etymology of the word Fact above. PLEASE continue : )
Edited on 14-01-2020 22:42
14-01-2020 23:31
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7516)
tmiddles wrote: ITN you never fail to deliver your insanity, and framed here so nicely.


tmiddles, you never fail to deliver your dishonesty, and framed here so nicely.

I didn't think it could get funnier than thermal energy flowing from colder to hotter and you believing that you are omniscient.

tmiddles wrote: Also you lie again about having said something. You never talked about the etymology of the word Fact above. PLEASE continue : )


I'm betting that you won't break your perfect record of never admitting when you are wrong:

Into the Night wrote:

On July 14, 2019 - Redefinition fallacy. A 'fact' is not a Universal Truth. Don't use it like one. It is YOU that is denying science and mathematics. Inversion fallacy.

On July 18, 2019 - Buzzword fallacy. Define 'reality'. Betcha can't! Hint: it has nothing to do with Universal Truth.

On August 3, 2019 - You should be careful with the use of the word 'fact'. A 'fact' is not a Universal Truth. Capitalizing it is incorrect since it tends to attempt to make it a Universal Truth.

On September 1, 2019 - Not facts. Scripture. Learn what a 'fact' is. A 'fact' is not a Universal Truth.

On September 20, 2019 - Not a fact. An argument. Learn what 'fact' means. 'Fact' does not mean 'universal truth'. Buzzword fallacy.

On October 14, 2019 - Not facts. Arguments. Learn what 'fact' means. A 'fact' is not a Universal Truth.

On November 29, 2019 - Liberal also defines 'religion' and 'science' as the same thing, and 'data' and 'science' as the same thing. It also defines 'religion' as 'proof', and 'fact' as 'universal truth' and is often conflated with 'proof'.

On December 24, 2019 - Not a fact. A circular argument. Learn what the word 'fact' means. It does not mean Universal Truth or 'proof'.

On December 28, 2019 - Define 'global warming'. It is not a fact. Learn what 'fact' means. A fact is not a Universal Truth or a proof.

On January 14, 2020 - Go learn what 'fact' means.
A fact is not a Universal Truth or a proof. You cannot force anyone to accept any fact.



.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-01-2020 23:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13502)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Learn what 'fact' means. You still have no clue, even though I've explained it, and the etymology of the word.


ITN you never fail to deliver your insanity, and framed here so nicely.

YALIF
tmiddles wrote:
I didn't think it could get funnier than the temperature of Denver cannot be known. But now pappa Trump has inspired you to deny that any fact can be known.
A fact is not knowledge. Learn what 'fact' means.
tmiddles wrote:
Also you lie again about having said something. You never talked about the etymology of the word Fact above. PLEASE continue : )

Lie. RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-01-2020 02:07
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2553)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Hardly the full transcript, a reporter would have introduced himself, and who he represents.
Harvey you've lost your mind, or I suspect just have it on pause because TRUMP is being called into question, there were EYE WITNESSES and they WROTE DOWN WHAT HAPPENED, yes that is the full transcript. No he didn't introduce himself which is why after Gianforte had beaten him up he had to ask "Are you from the Guardian?".

There is no reasonable doubt here, only unreasonable doubt.

Even though I announced that this was to let you all fall on your swords by revealing you're not capable of rational thought if you don't like the facts involved here you all go doing just that.

It's too easy.


So, you admit to being an internet troll. Doesn't mean anything to me, some fool, does stupid, and gets body slammed. That's the way my world works. I don't care to learn anything about your progressive alternative lifestyle choice. If you enjoy agitating people, don't cry about getting spanked. Sissies should stick to messing with other sissies, if they lack the manhood to back it up.
15-01-2020 02:46
James___
★★★★★
(3292)
HarveyH55 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Hardly the full transcript, a reporter would have introduced himself, and who he represents.
Harvey you've lost your mind, or I suspect just have it on pause because TRUMP is being called into question, there were EYE WITNESSES and they WROTE DOWN WHAT HAPPENED, yes that is the full transcript. No he didn't introduce himself which is why after Gianforte had beaten him up he had to ask "Are you from the Guardian?".

There is no reasonable doubt here, only unreasonable doubt.

Even though I announced that this was to let you all fall on your swords by revealing you're not capable of rational thought if you don't like the facts involved here you all go doing just that.

It's too easy.


So, you admit to being an internet troll. Doesn't mean anything to me, some fool, does stupid, and gets body slammed. That's the way my world works. I don't care to learn anything about your progressive alternative lifestyle choice. If you enjoy agitating people, don't cry about getting spanked. Sissies should stick to messing with other sissies, if they lack the manhood to back it up.



ROAR goes the paper tiger

You're funny Harvey. I had a guy like you stalk me online. At least it's good to know that Trump gives you the courage to be the woman you are. Go gettem tiger
15-01-2020 02:58
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3377)
IBdaMann wrote:
I'm betting that you won't break your perfect record of never admitting when you are wrong:
[quote]Into the Night wrote:... A 'fact' is not a Universal Truth. ...
Oops I was entirely mistaken in not realizing ITN had posted all that. I stand corrected in part at least. I do not see the etymology though.

FYI to any and all I'm wrong A LOT. Many times a day. I'm wrong more than I'm right it seems on a bad day (to me anyway). Always important to recognize a mistake.

And hey good I didn't write the FOX news article and only posted it. I might have screwed it up had I written it. But you know what? It's not about me at all.

I don't read 95% of what ITN posts at this point which is why I was partially wrong in this instance.

However I only see ITN saying what a Fact is not,

Into the Night wrote:
A fact is not a Universal Truth or a proof. You cannot force anyone to accept any fact.
Into the Night wrote:A fact is not knowledge. Learn what 'fact' means.


and not giving his version of the etymology as claimed. So? How about it ITN? Let me guess. You'll claim you posted. No, I won't go looking. Why? You've lied so often before about non-existant quotes and because you don't define words.

Also IBD has proved you lied by his personally digging up what there was to offer and, yup!, you sure never define "Fact" or give an etymology.

I'll hook you guys up:

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/fact?s=t

"fact[ fakt ]SHOW IPA
SEE SYNONYMS FOR fact ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
something that actually exists; reality; truth:
Your fears have no basis in fact.
something known to exist or to have happened:
Space travel is now a fact.
a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true:
Scientists gather facts about plant growth."

So an eye witness account of an event does in fact constitute knowledge of a "Fact".

HarveyH55 wrote:Sissies should stick to messing with other sissies,...
Don't you think Jacobs should get a permit to carry a gun? And I'm guessing you think the penalty for muggings, assaults and physical violence in general should be zero? Because everyone should just man up and slug each other as needed and not be a "sissy"? Gianforte could have killed Jacobs. Happens in street brawls all the time. Someone died a few blocks from me here in November (candle shrine on the sidewalk) from falling to the ground and hitting their head when a thug insisted on fighting. Tall guy the victim, cracked his head on the cement, a lot of blood.

End of the day this is what Trump, Gianforte and Harvey are teaching the children of America.


I confess I really wish ITN would run with this FACT ball. Come on ITN! Tell us what a Fact IS and not just what it isn't.

What's a Fact ITN? Pretty please

Oh and the Etymology does not help in any way
"ORIGIN OF FACT
1530–40; < Latin factum something done, deed, noun use of neuter of factus done, past participle of facere to do1"
Edited on 15-01-2020 03:50
Page 3 of 4<1234>





Join the debate The Great President Trump:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Why I'm voting for Trump 2020!622-10-2020 20:01
If I Was The President Of The USA, I Would Bring Back All Factories Easily Without Using Anything1530-09-2020 20:54
Trump728-09-2020 20:58
The Corona Virus NCOVID Pandemic Is Bringing A Great Opportunity For A Fairer International Trading Syste127-09-2020 03:47
Trump Will Win Reeleection1717-08-2020 07:15
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact