Remember me
▼ Content

The Great President Trump

Page 1 of 4123>>>
The Great President Trump05-01-2020 01:18
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
(Bloomberg) -- Three years into Donald Trump's presidency, U.S. allies and adversaries thought they had him figured out as a leader prone to bellicose talk who rarely delivered on his boldest military threats.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/u-killing-soleimani-leaves-trump-050002273.html

It's possible that The War In Iraq was started so that the then Republican President Bush would be reelected. It's a great Republican strategy. Presidents during a war always get reelected.
And Iran like Iraq is a soft target. MAGA!
But what if Arabs catch on that invading an Arab country gets a Republican president reelected?
05-01-2020 03:59
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
This is what Iraq has to say;
BAGHDAD — American oil workers were fleeing Iraq on Friday, as fears grew of war between the United States and Iran. At sermons in the Shiite holy city of Karbala, worshippers chanted, "Death to America!"
https://www.yahoo.com/news/shocked-iraq-reconsiders-relationship-u-152201601.html

What is it Harvey55 posted? When they learn that American force wins, they will relent. And we don't need their oil. I hope Harvey55 is right.

Sadly the Honorable President Trump might be thinking that George W. Bush was reelected because of the War In Iraq. With impeachment proceedings and a SOTUA required in February, Americans need to know that they have a strong president that stands with them.
And now I think a new war is likely. It worked for Bush and forget the many disabled veterans but remember the president who said "I want to be reelected".
This is focking scary. War guarantees reelection.
Edited on 05-01-2020 04:06
05-01-2020 04:04
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
James___ wrote:
BAGHDAD — American oil workers were fleeing Iraq on Friday, as fears grew of war between the United States and Iran. At sermons in the Shiite holy city of Karbala, worshippers chanted, "Death to America!"
https://www.yahoo.com/news/shocked-iraq-reconsiders-relationship-u-152201601.html

What is it Harvey55 posted? When they learn that American force wins, they will relent. And we don't need their oil. I hope Harvey55 is right.

Do you doubt we could easily kick Iranian butt, if needed?
05-01-2020 04:48
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:

Guarantees a reelection. It worked for Bush and for every Veteran that is disabled. They served so Bush could be reelected. American veterans that died total more than 3,000. They died for Bush's reelection.
Veterans will never admit to being stewed by their leader. If the president says die for me, any one serving in the armed forces will. The president represents country and honour. You never served, your posts show it. You have no allegiance but to power.
In the military, the president is America. People are willing to die fighting for him. It shouldn't be to protect his wealth. And today veterans might question their loyalty because of the Great president Trump.
05-01-2020 05:38
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:

At the end of the day your kind are bigots. We can bomb the world out of existence. We win, right? After all, no one can survive the destruction that we bring. And we will bring nuclear winter, right?
We will. As you said, the world will bow before us or suffer. Nuclear winter is all that's left.
05-01-2020 05:39
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
It's sad Harvey55 when you make the future such a stark reality.
But you have shown us our future.
05-01-2020 06:01
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
p.s, Hitler was great as well. It's a shame that people don't understand how important racial purity is. Of course with me I am impure
05-01-2020 21:41
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14377)
James___ wrote: Guarantees a reelection.

Trump's reelection was already guaranteed, so you'll have to offer a better explanation.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
05-01-2020 21:42
(14377)
James___ wrote:
p.s, Hitler was great as well. It's a shame that people don't understand how important racial purity is. Of course with me I am impure

What's a "race"?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-01-2020 09:02
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
HarveyH55 wrote:

That's a simplified fantasy. Don't we need to kick ISIS's butt? Didn't the brits need to kick IRA butt? I'm real sure we considered kicking Vietnamese butt a need. Being bigger doesn't mean you just win.

Trump is making every radical islamsist's dreams come true as he motivates main stream islam to join them.

All me has to do now is bomb some mosques to upgrade a pathetic effort by scattered terrorist cells into a real war.

Master of the deal!
07-01-2020 15:34
(14377)
tmiddles wrote: Trump is making every radical islamsist's dreams come true as he motivates main stream islam to join them.

I'm sure everyone believes you speak for every radical Islamist and know what they are all thinking.

Right now Ayatullah Khomenei is shitting in his pants, never sure that the knock on the door isn't a drone-launched air2surface or a bunker-buster gift pack.

08-01-2020 00:46
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:...Ayatullah Khomenei is shitting in his pants, never sure that the knock on the door isn't a drone-launched air2surface or a bunker-buster gift pack.

Yeah the assassination of the legitimate leader of a sovereign country.

Dumb sh#t like that is what will make the ISIS/Al-Qaeda dream of motivating the 1.8 billion Muslims in the world to go to war with us.
08-01-2020 03:00
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...Ayatullah Khomenei is shitting in his pants, never sure that the knock on the door isn't a drone-launched air2surface or a bunker-buster gift pack.

Yeah the assassination of the legitimate leader of a sovereign country.

Dumb sh#t like that is what will make the ISIS/Al-Qaeda dream of motivating the 1.8 billion Muslims in the world to go to war with us.

Why didn't 1.8 billion Muslims go to war with us when Obama assassinated Bin Laden?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
08-01-2020 03:10
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote: Bin Laden?
I'm sure if Bin Laden was the name of the supreme leader of a nation, recognized by it's own people as being legitimate, there would have been a real problem sure.
You might want to see this: https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/

I mean hey, Kim Jong is a pain let's wack him while we are at it.

Not going to happen with this president but I think Putin is a cancer on Russia.

If you need to understand why politically assassinating the Ayatollah Khomeini flys in the face of international law and american ideals you can really fill your day by investigating the topic here: google.com
Edited on 08-01-2020 03:12
08-01-2020 03:22
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
I don't give a squirt of piss what his title was. He killed over 600 Americans with plans to kill many more. THAT is what flys in the face of American ideals.
08-01-2020 03:38
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:
I don't give a squirt of piss what his title was. He killed over 600 Americans with plans to kill many more. THAT is what flys in the face of American ideals.

I guess you're not a geneva convention, UN, international law, due process guy. Got you.

Don't forget he never smiles in photos. Come on I K ! show some teeth. He just looks like a jerk.
08-01-2020 03:46
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

I guess you're not a geneva convention, UN, international law, due process guy. Got you.

Don't forget he never smiles in photos. Come on I K ! show some teeth. He just looks like a jerk.

...and I realized that you dodged the question. Nicely done, a very slick and evasive maneuver!

Why didn't all the Muslims of the world join arms against the US when Obama assassinated Bin Laden?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 08-01-2020 03:55
08-01-2020 03:56
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Why didn't all the Muslims of the world join arms against the US when Obama assassinated Bin Laden?

This was my answer:
tmiddles wrote:
You might want to see this: https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/

Because Muslims are not monsters they are good decent people. They didn't and the don't support 911 or terrorism any more than Americans do.
The stepping on the sovereignty of Pakistan was more of an issue than killing Bin Laden.

Sure we've got the odd Tim McVeigh and Omar Mateen being born and raised here, the Saudi's had Bin Laden, but for the most part the vast majority of the population don't believe in the mass murder of civilians.
08-01-2020 04:15
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

This was my answer:
tmiddles wrote:

Because Muslims are not monsters they are good decent people. They didn't and the don't support 911 or terrorism any more than Americans do.
The stepping on the sovereignty of Pakistan was more of an issue than killing Bin Laden.

Sure we've got the odd Tim McVeigh and Omar Mateen being born and raised here, the Saudi's had Bin Laden, but for the most part the vast majority of the population don't believe in the mass murder of civilians.

What am I not getting?!

How will the US assignation of a terrorist cause 1.8 billion Muslims in the world to go to war with us...if they are good decent people that don't support terrorism?...and I agree, the vast majority are good people.

08-01-2020 04:35
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:
What am I not getting?!
How will the US assignation of a terrorist ...

You're not getting quite a lot it would seem.

Due Process:
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/due_process

International law against assassinating foreign leaders:
https://www.bc.edu/content/dam/files/schools/law/lawreviews/journals/bciclr/26_1/01_FMS.htm

The country of Iran and I K are not currently designated by our own government as terrorists:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designated_terrorist_groups

Also generally speaking if you think you can kill your way to world peace you don't have a lot of evidence to back up that strategy.

Do you think it would accomplish anything positive if we wacked I K? There would just be a new guy in his chair the next day.
I mean there is up side for the president as he sees it:
https://www.axios.com/trump-iran-war-obama-957a39c2-d0b9-4041-bb71-c3dfa12339d5.html

But wouldn't we increase the number of dangerous enemies by essentially assassinating a Pope of Islam?

Seriously hear me out here:
Can a few terrorists defeat a major nation: YES
Here's how: Piss them off so much they do something stupid and bring ruin on themselves.

Have you seen When We Were Kings the Ali Foreman rumble in the jungle fight doc? Know the fight? You can beat someone stronger than you if you get them mad enough to act stupid. Ali enraged Foreman, did the rope a dope, and Foreman kicked his own ass by punching himself out.

With great power come great responsibility. We need to be smart and keep our cool always.

There is a real threat to our security and it's Ya Hoos here at home and one of them is president.
Edited on 08-01-2020 04:38
08-01-2020 04:52
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
We can talk about all that other shit later. You STILL are not addressing your first claim that 1.8 billion good, decent, terrorism hating Muslims will go to war against the US because we killed a terrorist. I think it's wishful thinking on your part.
08-01-2020 04:54
(14377)
tmiddles wrote: International law against assassinating foreign leaders:

This is just a comedy of semantics. The way a country avoids committing an assassination is to declare the opposing leader a "valid legal target", like George Bush did of Saddam Hussein and his family members if they did not leave Iraq within 30 days. There are no international agreements that can prevent a country from going to war with another country and killing its leader(s). The Geneva Convention and the Law of Armed Conflict merely establish rules for how war is to be conducted.

tmiddles wrote: The country of Iran and I K are not currently designated by our own government as terrorists:

Obama declared Qasem Salemanei a "Terrorist."

tmiddles wrote: https: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designated_terrorist_groups

Wikipedia. Dismissed.

tmiddles wrote:Also generally speaking if you think you can kill your way to world peace you don't have a lot of evidence to back up that strategy.

Also generally speaking, if you think that there will still somehow be war if you manage to kill all of your enemies, it would be yet another case for which you won't be able to provide any repeatable example.

08-01-2020 05:02
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:
We can talk about all that other shit later. You STILL are not addressing your first claim that 1.8 billion good, decent, terrorism hating Muslims will go to war against the US because we killed a terrorist. I think it's wishful thinking on your part.
They will go to war if we kill someone they revere and/or violate the independence and sovereignty they revere. 1.8 billion muslims did not revere Osama. I didn't dodge your question the 1st time you asked, the 2nd time I answered it again or now.

IBdaMann wrote:
This is just a comedy of semantics. The way a country avoids committing an assassination is to declare the opposing leader a "valid legal target",
Yeah it's not semantics that you have to declare war first.

"the US has used the term "authorization to use military force," as in the case against Iraq in 2003."

Remember we live in a democracy so you'd need the approval of the people and our representatives for that.

These are important checks and balances.
Edited on 08-01-2020 05:03
08-01-2020 05:08
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
tmiddles wrote:

https://www.axios.com/trump-iran-war-obama-957a39c2-d0b9-4041-bb71-c3dfa12339d5.html

From your link...

B. The U.N. and the Use of Force in Peacetime

Although the indications are overwhelming that international law condemns the practice of assassination in principle, beyond the domestic criminalization of murder, there is little concrete international law that specifically forbids it.

08-01-2020 05:10
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:
the indications are overwhelming that international law condemns the practice of assassination
And?

Guess you have no comment on Trumps 2011 video either? For some reason that's what you quoted from me.

I confess I thought it was a deep fake at first.
Edited on 08-01-2020 05:12
08-01-2020 05:20
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
the indications are overwhelming that international law condemns the practice of assassination
And?

Guess you have no comment on Trumps 2011 video either? For some reason that's what you quoted from me.

My bad. It was this link.

https://www.bc.edu/content/dam/files/schools/law/lawreviews/journals/bciclr/26_1/01_FMS.htm

By the way, condemn and forbid are 2 different animals.

Edited on 08-01-2020 05:20
08-01-2020 05:31
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:condemn and forbid are 2 different animals.
Yeah so are Lions and Tigers. So what.
08-01-2020 06:33
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:condemn and forbid are 2 different animals.
Yeah so are Lions and Tigers. So what.

Since you prefer it in red....

Although the indications are overwhelming that international law condemns the practice of assassination in principle, beyond the domestic criminalization of murder, there is little concrete international law that specifically forbids it.

08-01-2020 06:38
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
GasGuzzler wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

From your link...

B. The U.N. and the Use of Force in Peacetime

gasguzzler, calling the jet stream the "Norwegian jet stream" is a bigoted statement. -James-

So you parade your ignorance and bigotry as what? Anyone who checks out what a jet stream is will be laughing At YOu and not with you. But like they say, ignorance is bliss. I wish I found bliss as easily as you. It must be nice.
BTW, your own link shows it violated a previous presidential order. Unless Trump authorizes a new presidential order then he is in violation of it. Read your own link. Sad. So sad. You show where Trump violated an executive order without knowing it. It's Executive Order 12333.
The action taken by said drone strike violated the executive order that you posted a link to.
It's sad spermguzzler, butt we don't know who you are.
08-01-2020 08:01
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:

You seem to want to pretend it's OK.

So you want to live in a world where it's open season for any country to take out another countries leaders with no warning, no declaration of war, and answerable to no one?

You think that's ethical? This is what you'd teach your children?
08-01-2020 12:07
(3979)
(from Rogue Valley's post on debate-politics).

Now ITN pointed out earlier that Fox News is Fake News but I'm going to say that poll does not bode well for our dance card should WWIII break out.

That's something I KNOW

But you know what else? Best smile award too. Everyone else looks like an a-hole.
Edited on 08-01-2020 12:30
08-01-2020 14:16
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/08/iran-plane-crash-ukraine-boeing-180-tehran
Edited on 08-01-2020 14:30
08-01-2020 15:35
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
I thought trump was going to bring the troops home.
08-01-2020 15:56
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

So you want to live in a world where it's open season for any country to take out another countries leaders with no warning, no declaration of war, and answerable to no one?

You think that's ethical? This is what you'd teach your children?

I don't need to pretend. It IS OK. What's not OK is killing innocent civilians.

I teach my kids to show restraint, never pick a fight, and never throw the first punch. However, if force is the last option then stand your ground and do what is necessary to eliminate the threat.

You go ahead and stand with the terrorists and their "rights". You have your rights to that position.

08-01-2020 15:58
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
tmiddles wrote:

Now ITN pointed out earlier that Fox News is Fake News but I'm going to say that poll does not bode well for our dance card should WWIII break out.

That's something I KNOW

But you know what else? Best smile award too. Everyone else looks like an a-hole.

Funny though, we have a wall to keep people from getting in, not out.

08-01-2020 18:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Welcome to Earth. It's always been that way.
tmiddles wrote:
You think that's ethical?

Not about ethics.
tmiddles wrote:
This is what you'd teach your children?

My kids understand the world has always been this way, as long as we have leaders of different nations.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-01-2020 18:36
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:

Now ITN pointed out earlier that Fox News is Fake News

Lie. Bulverism fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
but I'm going to say that poll

News polls don't mean anything.
tmiddles wrote:
does not bode well for our dance card should WWIII break out.

A war with Iran is not WW3. Extreme argument fallacy. Iran is not the world. Compositional error fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
That's something I KNOW

All you seem to know is your fundamentalist beliefs in the Church of Global Warming.
tmiddles wrote:

Insult fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-01-2020 18:37
(21559)
spot wrote:
I thought trump was going to bring the troops home.

He did...from Syria.

The Parrot Killer

08-01-2020 18:41
(14377)
tmiddles wrote:

Too funny! Germans think we currently have world peace!

Crazy Germans.

08-01-2020 22:16
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:
I teach my kids to show restraint

OK what about Castro? The CIA had some plots to make his beard fall out, but what about killing him. Should we have assasinated Castro to fight communism and advance our national interests against Cuba?
Page 1 of 4123>>>

Join the debate The Great President Trump:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
Great photo of Nicholas Copernicus1806-01-2024 01:20
The new President elect of Haagen Dazs, demonstrating an ice cream filled donut017-11-2023 14:07
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?4513-09-2023 22:50
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact