Remember me
▼ Content

The Great President Trump



Page 4 of 4<<<234
15-01-2020 03:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13486)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
I'm betting that you won't break your perfect record of never admitting when you are wrong:
[quote]Into the Night wrote:... A 'fact' is not a Universal Truth. ...
Oops I was entirely mistaken in not realizing ITN had posted all that. I stand corrected in part at least. I do not see the etymology though.
RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
FYI to any and all I'm wrong A LOT. Many times a day. I'm wrong more than I'm right it seems on a bad day (to me anyway). Always important to recognize a mistake.
Lie.
tmiddles wrote:
And hey good I didn't write the FOX news article and only posted it. I might have screwed it up had I written it. But you know what? It's not about me at all.
Lie.
tmiddles wrote:
I don't read 95% of what ITN posts at this point which is why I was partially wrong in this instance.
Bulverism fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
However I only see ITN saying what a Fact is not,
RQAA. Argument of ignorance fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
A fact is not a Universal Truth or a proof. You cannot force anyone to accept any fact.
Into the Night wrote:A fact is not knowledge. Learn what 'fact' means.


and not giving his version of the etymology as claimed.
Already did. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
So? How about it ITN? Let me guess. You'll claim you posted. No, I won't go looking. Why?
You're a lazy ass. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
You've lied so often before about non-existant quotes and because you don't define words.
Inversion fallacy. Define 'global warming'. Define 'climate change'.
tmiddles wrote:
Also IBD has proved you lied by his personally digging up what there was to offer and, yup!, you sure never define "Fact" or give an etymology.
Argument of ignorance fallacy. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
I'll hook you guys up:

...deleted Holy Link and Quotes...
False authority fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Sissies should stick to messing with other sissies,...
Don't you think Jacobs should get a permit to carry a gun? And I'm guessing you think the penalty for muggings, assaults and physical violence in general should be zero? Because everyone should just man up and slug each other as needed and not be a "sissy"? Gianforte could have killed Jacobs. Happens in street brawls all the time. Someone died a few blocks from me here in November (candle shrine on the sidewalk) from falling to the ground and hitting their head when a thug insisted on fighting. Tall guy the victim, cracked his head on the cement, a lot of blood.

End of the day this is what Trump, Gianforte and Harvey are teaching the children of America.

I confess I really wish ITN would run with this FACT ball. Come on ITN! Tell us what a Fact IS and not just what it isn't.
RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
What's a Fact ITN? Pretty please
RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
Oh and the Etymology does not help in any way

Yes it does.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-01-2020 04:02
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3377)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:I do not see the etymology though.
RQAA
IBD has accidentally nailed you for being a liar on this because he himself dug up everything relevant you've posted and it aint there!

Thanks IBD, I was never going to waste my time looking. You've proven ITN if a shameless liar.

IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

On July 14, 2019 - Redefinition fallacy. A 'fact' is not a Universal Truth. Don't use it like one. It is YOU that is denying science and mathematics. Inversion fallacy.

On July 18, 2019 - Buzzword fallacy. Define 'reality'. Betcha can't! Hint: it has nothing to do with Universal Truth.

On August 3, 2019 - You should be careful with the use of the word 'fact'. A 'fact' is not a Universal Truth. Capitalizing it is incorrect since it tends to attempt to make it a Universal Truth.

On September 1, 2019 - Not facts. Scripture. Learn what a 'fact' is. A 'fact' is not a Universal Truth.

On September 20, 2019 - Not a fact. An argument. Learn what 'fact' means. 'Fact' does not mean 'universal truth'. Buzzword fallacy.

On October 14, 2019 - Not facts. Arguments. Learn what 'fact' means. A 'fact' is not a Universal Truth.

On November 29, 2019 - Liberal also defines 'religion' and 'science' as the same thing, and 'data' and 'science' as the same thing. It also defines 'religion' as 'proof', and 'fact' as 'universal truth' and is often conflated with 'proof'.

On December 24, 2019 - Not a fact. A circular argument. Learn what the word 'fact' means. It does not mean Universal Truth or 'proof'.

On December 28, 2019 - Define 'global warming'. It is not a fact. Learn what 'fact' means. A fact is not a Universal Truth or a proof.

On January 14, 2020 - Go learn what 'fact' means.
A fact is not a Universal Truth or a proof. You cannot force anyone to accept any fact.


Not one time do we ever hear what a fact is, never once is a definition hinted at, and never once is the etymology discussed.

So nice to finally have conclusive proof, from investigating jounalist IBD, that ITN is a liar.
15-01-2020 04:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13486)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:I do not see the etymology though.
RQAA
IBD has accidentally nailed you for being a liar on this because he himself dug up everything relevant
you've posted and it aint there!

He didn't. Argument of ignorance fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
Thanks IBD, I was never going to waste my time looking. You've proven ITN if a shameless liar.

Fallacy fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

On July 14, 2019 - Redefinition fallacy. A 'fact' is not a Universal Truth. Don't use it like one. It is YOU that is denying science and mathematics. Inversion fallacy.

On July 18, 2019 - Buzzword fallacy. Define 'reality'. Betcha can't! Hint: it has nothing to do with Universal Truth.

On August 3, 2019 - You should be careful with the use of the word 'fact'. A 'fact' is not a Universal Truth. Capitalizing it is incorrect since it tends to attempt to make it a Universal Truth.

On September 1, 2019 - Not facts. Scripture. Learn what a 'fact' is. A 'fact' is not a Universal Truth.

On September 20, 2019 - Not a fact. An argument. Learn what 'fact' means. 'Fact' does not mean 'universal truth'. Buzzword fallacy.

On October 14, 2019 - Not facts. Arguments. Learn what 'fact' means. A 'fact' is not a Universal Truth.

On November 29, 2019 - Liberal also defines 'religion' and 'science' as the same thing, and 'data' and 'science' as the same thing. It also defines 'religion' as 'proof', and 'fact' as 'universal truth' and is often conflated with 'proof'.

On December 24, 2019 - Not a fact. A circular argument. Learn what the word 'fact' means. It does not mean Universal Truth or 'proof'.

On December 28, 2019 - Define 'global warming'. It is not a fact. Learn what 'fact' means. A fact is not a Universal Truth or a proof.

On January 14, 2020 - Go learn what 'fact' means.
A fact is not a Universal Truth or a proof. You cannot force anyone to accept any fact.


Not one time do we ever hear what a fact is, never once is a definition hinted at, and never once is the etymology discussed.

It was. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
So nice to finally have conclusive proof, from investigating jounalist IBD, that ITN is a liar.

Negative proof fallacy. Fallacy fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-01-2020 04:22
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3377)
Into the Night wrote:
It was. RQAA.
Which one? There are 10. Just tell us which one of the ten has your providing a definition of "fact" and then we'll know you're not a liar. Also where is your mention of the etymology.

I numbered them to make it easy for you Mr. RQAA

IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

ONE On July 14, 2019 - Redefinition fallacy. A 'fact' is not a Universal Truth. Don't use it like one. It is YOU that is denying science and mathematics. Inversion fallacy.

TWO On July 18, 2019 - Buzzword fallacy. Define 'reality'. Betcha can't! Hint: it has nothing to do with Universal Truth.

THREEOn August 3, 2019 - You should be careful with the use of the word 'fact'. A 'fact' is not a Universal Truth. Capitalizing it is incorrect since it tends to attempt to make it a Universal Truth.

FOUR On September 1, 2019 - Not facts. Scripture. Learn what a 'fact' is. A 'fact' is not a Universal Truth.

FIVE On September 20, 2019 - Not a fact. An argument. Learn what 'fact' means. 'Fact' does not mean 'universal truth'. Buzzword fallacy.

SIX On October 14, 2019 - Not facts. Arguments. Learn what 'fact' means. A 'fact' is not a Universal Truth.

SEVEN On November 29, 2019 - Liberal also defines 'religion' and 'science' as the same thing, and 'data' and 'science' as the same thing. It also defines 'religion' as 'proof', and 'fact' as 'universal truth' and is often conflated with 'proof'.

EIGHT On December 24, 2019 - Not a fact. A circular argument. Learn what the word 'fact' means. It does not mean Universal Truth or 'proof'.

NINE On December 28, 2019 - Define 'global warming'. It is not a fact. Learn what 'fact' means. A fact is not a Universal Truth or a proof.

TEN
On January 14, 2020 - Go learn what 'fact' means.
A fact is not a Universal Truth or a proof. You cannot force anyone to accept any fact.



Into the Night wrote:what 'fact' means....I've explained it, and the etymology of the word.
Where oh where could it be!
Even IBD couldn't find it.
Edited on 15-01-2020 04:57
15-01-2020 05:53
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3377)
But imaging your primal fear if you were in Gianforte's shoes.

The menacing microphone stabbed at your face!

But not by just anyone, but by a true gladiator in the form of Ben "bare nuckles" Jacobs. I mean Gianforte must have feared for his life!


He did what he had to do.


Oh and a tip to all you Trumpette's, the Trump style is the sucker punch. Don't let them see it coming.



And Harvey can tell you a Microphone is very much a weapon.

See the proof here. It's a FACT that Jay Lo injured herself with a Mic!
she also drew blood after hitting herself with her own microphone.

None of this would happen if everyone had a gun.
15-01-2020 06:03
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1837)
Tmiddles,
Your first F-ing post in this thread, you said this.
Tmiddles wrote:
Trump is making every radical islamsist's dreams come true as he motivates main stream islam to join them.


I responded later with this...
GasGuzzler wrote:
Very clear English for you here Tmiddles....

After Trump pulled "stupid shit" by assassinating a murderous terrorist thug, the Iranian Muslims rise up AGAINST THEIR OWN LEADERSHIP, NOT THE UNITED STATES.

Are you getting the picture, Tmiddles?


[quote]Tmiddles wrote:
I get the picture that you're trying to dodge the discussion by changing the subject.


No, ****. I'm trying to get the subject back to where you first went stupid. YOU are trying to change the subject.

YOU are standing for terrorist rights.

You ARE a terrorist of sorts. You have unsuccessfully tried to paint this picture that Trump supporters are violently kicking every liberal ass on every street corner from sea to shining sea. You are trying to spread false fear in people that Trump supporters are unhinged, unpredictable, and you'd best shut up or you could have your ass handed to you with a ketchup and testicle slider on the side, which of course you'd be forced to eat or be killed in the streets.

HOWEVER, these incidents are RARE, and there's a violent few on both sides. Ever hear of Antifa? Those thugs are out to do SERIOUS damage. Only a "body slam" and broken glasses would be considered epic fail.

Oh, and here's what I think of that snot nosed reporter. Mmmmmmm, I don't see the correct emoji...damnit. Well that little F-er got just about what he deserved. He was unwelcome, and doubled down on his unwelcomeness by trying to force an interview with someone that told him no...twice. Possibly we have just prevented a legitimate future rape?
The congressman simply taught him what "no" means. Now he knows. Excellent.

So, to sum it up for you Tmiddles, you're just a dishonest piece of shit.

Care to comment on the 1.8 billion Muslims that are firing rockets at my house?
15-01-2020 06:32
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3377)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Tmiddles,
Your first F-ing post in this thread, you said this.
Tmiddles wrote:
Trump is making every radical islamsist's dreams come true as he motivates main stream islam to join them.


I responded later with this...
GasGuzzler wrote:
Very clear English for you here Tmiddles....

After Trump pulled "stupid shit" by assassinating a murderous terrorist thug, the Iranian Muslims rise up AGAINST THEIR OWN LEADERSHIP, NOT THE UNITED STATES.

Are you getting the picture, Tmiddles?

OK that is a genuine and unintentional screw up on my part. You're 100% right that you were on topic and I was 100% wrong to think you weren't. Sorry about that I was in the middle of the Gianforte thing, asked you a question you dodged, and didn't read what you wrote with the proper respect. I was also thrown off by IBD bringing up defining Climate again out of nowhere.

Now I was not changing the subject by adding the example of Gianforte at all. That's as an on topic example of Trump's credibility, veracity and character.

But getting back to your post which I ignored.

GasGuzzler wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...will make the ISIS/Al-Qaeda dream of motivating the 1.8 billion Muslims in the world to go to war with us.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2020/01/13/iran-protests-draw-tear-gas-live-bullets-after-plane-shot-down/4452476002/
Demonstrators shouted anti-government slogans including "They are lying that our enemy is America. Our enemy is right here!"
Wondering if Tmiddles would like to tell the world just how wrong he was.
Possibly he has offended 1.8 billion Muslims around the world?
... Are you getting the picture, Tmiddles?
So this was a protest surrounding the downing of the Ukrainian jet and not about Soleimani but I do see your point. If the people of a country regard their own government as being the enemy our taking action becomes a better idea as far as our own self interest is concerned. I'm sure you'd agree it's much better if a government is replaced by it's own people with our help and not a case of us coming in to tell them how it's going to be. We did that already in Iran and it's probably the biggest reason why we have the hard line enemy we have today.

Also the international community regards assassination as a dishonest and dirty move (I certainly do). We lose credibility and it becomes harder to negotiate with foreign leaders when that's on the table.

GasGuzzler wrote:You have unsuccessfully tried to paint this picture that Trump supporters are violently kicking every liberal ass
I brought it up because Trump himself said that he supported his fans being violent. He offered to defend them in court at his expense. He praised Gianforte for being good at body slamming reporters. This topic is about his credibility.
https://www.vox.com/2016/3/11/11202540/trump-violent

GasGuzzler wrote:HOWEVER, these incidents are RARE,
Totally agree. Or really I simply acknowledge that actually, since they are in FACT rare, and it's not up to me to make it otherwise.

Also, fortunately, this isn't Putin's Russia and reporters don't need to fear they'll be killed.

GasGuzzler wrote:that little F-er got just about what he deserved.
So you support violence when someone annoys you. You and Trump both. Do you think Jacob's should get and carry a gun? You never answered.

Funny you say that I unfairly characterize Trumpers as being violent thugs and follow that up with an attaboy thug salute.
Edited on 15-01-2020 06:34
15-01-2020 06:34
James___
★★★★★
(3284)
tmiddles wrote:


Thanks IBD, I was never going to waste my time looking. You've proven ITN if a shameless liar.



ITN "is". I am not going to say what "is" is but ITN "is". I hope I clarified my point of view on this matter.
15-01-2020 06:38
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3377)
James___ wrote:
ITN "is".
Now Jame's it really depends on what you definition of the work "is" is.
15-01-2020 07:05
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1837)
GasGuzzler wrote:You have unsuccessfully tried to paint this picture that Trump supporters are violently kicking every liberal ass

Tmiddles wrote:
I brought it up because Trump himself said that he supported his fans being violent. He offered to defend them in court at his expense. He praised Gianforte for being good at body slamming reporters.


You've also accused him of 12,000 "confirmed lies". Why do you chose to believe him on these 3 items?
15-01-2020 07:19
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3377)
GasGuzzler wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:You have unsuccessfully tried to paint this picture that Trump supporters are violently kicking every liberal ass

Tmiddles wrote:
I brought it up because Trump himself said that he supported his fans being violent. He offered to defend them in court at his expense. He praised Gianforte for being good at body slamming reporters.


You've also accused him of 12,000 "confirmed lies". Why do you chose to believe him on these 3 items?


I believe that he said something. That's not the same as believing he is honest.
Edited on 15-01-2020 07:19
15-01-2020 07:57
James___
★★★★★
(3284)
tmiddles wrote:
James___ wrote:
ITN "is".
Now Jame's it really depends on what you definition of the work "is" is.



There "is" and there "isn't". Since he can post he must be "is".
To use that in a sentence.
Is he posting in here? He "is".

This determines that ITN "is".
RE: He Doesn't Know Parnas17-01-2020 21:44
James___
★★★★★
(3284)
Despite a warning from Lev Parnas, President Trump claimed not to know him again Thursday. "I don't know Parnas, other than I guess I had pictures taken, which I do with thousands of people," Trump told reporters in the Oval Office. "I don't know him at all, don't know what he's about, don't know where he comes from, know nothing about him. ... I don't believe I've ever spoken to him."

Jospeh Bondy, Parnas' lawyer, brought the receipts, posting a video taken at Mar-a-Lago in December 2016, where Trump is clearly talking with Parnas, who is standing next to him and also Roman Nasirov, a former Ukrainian official charged with embezzlement.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-again-denied-knowing-lev-082300872.html

The only time a president denied so many things was Nixon. Just shows how little things matter in the US anymore than "I can do whatever I want".
Kind of a shame we don't have a responsible media but whatever sells, right?
18-01-2020 02:02
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3377)
James___ wrote: Just shows how little things matter...
The loyalty of Trumps base is to him, not to any principles or ideals. I think most of his supporters are honest in their own lives but they will tolerate endless lying from him because he is their champion and it's about destroying the enemy and less about advancing any agenda. It's a very dangerous thing you see on the right and the left.
18-01-2020 02:38
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2543)
So, you expect Trump to remember, and know everyone he meets, or introduced to, forever? You do realize that those campaign dinner events, usually include a brief period of time with candidate, and a souvenir photo, few other perks? They aren't paying $1,000 per plate, because it's really good food.

There are over a thousand people where I work, and I've been there over 27 years. I can honestly only claim to really know, maybe 6 or 7 of them. I know the names of dozens of them, few personal details, where they live, but I really don't know them. There are more people who know my name, but I couldn't recall ever talking to them before. I stand out in the crowd a little though, well above the average height, long hair (short or shaved, is the normal).

Meet and greet, photo ops, are just publicity, usually mean more to the consumer, than to the candidate, or president. No disputing they got their picture taken with Trump, even shooks hands, doesn't mean they are friends and associates. Some people, a photo is all they need, makes them feel important, something to brag about. Guess now, you fell important too...
18-01-2020 02:42
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3377)
HarveyH55 wrote:
So, you expect Trump to remember, ...
He wasn't on a game show with seconds to spit out an answer. He's the president with all the staff he wants.

So when he decides to be liar and say he never spoke to someone that's a decision he makes. He has the same access to his own life and agenda history anyone else has.

If he's doing it all by himself then he's doing it wrong.

"Hey did I ever even talk to that guy?"
Staff "We'll get you a full report Mr. President."
18-01-2020 02:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13486)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
So, you expect Trump to remember, ...
He wasn't on a game show with seconds to spit out an answer. He's the president with all the staff he wants.

So when he decides to be liar and say he never spoke to someone that's a decision he makes. He has the same access to his own life and agenda history anyone else has.

If he's doing it all by himself then he's doing it wrong.

"Hey did I ever even talk to that guy?"
Staff "We'll get you a full report Mr. President."


Why do you call Trump a liar, when you're a liar yourself?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
18-01-2020 06:33
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2543)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
So, you expect Trump to remember, ...
He wasn't on a game show with seconds to spit out an answer. He's the president with all the staff he wants.

So when he decides to be liar and say he never spoke to someone that's a decision he makes. He has the same access to his own life and agenda history anyone else has.

If he's doing it all by himself then he's doing it wrong.

"Hey did I ever even talk to that guy?"
Staff "We'll get you a full report Mr. President."


You of course, just acting stupid. If he doesn't remember, means there wasn't anything substantial to remember of such a meeting. He's probably done literally thousands of those photos, with people, he'd never expect to ever see again. Why would he even try to remember them all? Because one of them may someday, use that photo, as proof, they were once best of friends? Even though it was a PR photo event?
18-01-2020 07:22
James___
★★★★★
(3284)
tmiddles wrote:
James___ wrote: Just shows how little things matter...
The loyalty of Trumps base is to him, not to any principles or ideals. I think most of his supporters are honest in their own lives but they will tolerate endless lying from him because he is their champion and it's about destroying the enemy and less about advancing any agenda. It's a very dangerous thing you see on the right and the left.



And yet Jews were led to the promised land by Moses. They were being led out of and not fleeing Egypt. With Trumpsters, Black Sabbath sang about it years ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owJJQgt_jgs
As they say, if you listen to fools, the Mob Rules. It's sad because I saw them in concert on this tour. And today, the Mob Rules because we listen to fools.
18-01-2020 08:12
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7515)
James___ wrote: As they say, if you listen to fools, the Mob Rules.

If you listen to rules, the FOB mules.







.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
20-01-2020 05:30
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3377)
HarveyH55 wrote:If he doesn't remember, means there wasn't anything substantial to remember
It's substantial if it matters to millions of people in the country he works for.

Ignoring that will get you impeached.
20-01-2020 20:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13486)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:If he doesn't remember, means there wasn't anything substantial to remember
It's substantial if it matters to millions of people in the country he works for.

Ignoring that will get you impeached.


What crime?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
Page 4 of 4<<<234





Join the debate The Great President Trump:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Why I'm voting for Trump 2020!622-10-2020 20:01
If I Was The President Of The USA, I Would Bring Back All Factories Easily Without Using Anything1530-09-2020 20:54
Trump728-09-2020 20:58
The Corona Virus NCOVID Pandemic Is Bringing A Great Opportunity For A Fairer International Trading Syste127-09-2020 03:47
Trump Will Win Reeleection1717-08-2020 07:15
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact