Remember me
▼ Content

Tell your old college professors to check out climate-debate.com for biogeochemistry

Page 3 of 8<12345>>>
08-05-2022 21:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
LOL so only schizzo's like you are allowed to define words. So again take your Chlorpromazine now please

Psychoquackery. I did not define 'amphibian'. Hallucination. The word has a specific meaning, is French in origin, and appeared in the English lexicon around 1610. I have already given you the eytomology of the word. RQAA.

ALLIGATOR

Kingdom Animalia – Animal, animaux, animals
Subkingdom Bilateria
Infrakingdom Deuterostomia
Phylum Chordata – cordés, cordado, chordates
Subphylum Vertebrata – vertebrado, vertébrés, vertebrates
Infraphylum Gnathostomata
Superclass Tetrapoda
Class Reptilia Laurenti, 1768 – répteis, reptiles, Reptiles
Order Crocodilia – crocodilo, jacaré, Crocodilians, crocodiles, alligators, caimans, gavials
Family Alligatoridae – Caimans, Alligators
Genus Alligator Cuvier, 1807 – Alligators
Direct Children:
Species Alligator mississippiensis (Daudin, 1802) – American Alligator, Aligator americano, Alligator, Gator, Florida Alligator, Mississippi Alligator, Louisiana Alligator
Species Alligator sinensis Fauvel, 1879 – Chinese Alligator, Yangtze Alligator, Yow Lung, T'o

Yawning at the sociopath troll who denies reality in favor of the little friends he keeps in his mind

What has trying to say an alligator is not an amphibian have to do with your little friends you keep in your mind?

An alligator lives in the water. It also lives on the land. It is an amphibian. The problem that YOU don't know the meaning of this word is YOUR problem. I have already described it's etymology twice to you now.

Like usual for you, you also don't seem to know the meaning of 'sociopath', 'troll', 'reality', or 'climate change'.

Speaking Liberal here won't help you. Words in English have meaning. Words in Liberal do not. You apparently know very little English (or French) for that matter.

All alligators are classified as reptiles, just the way it is kid.

So you agree with me. Alligators are reptiles.
They also happen to be amphibians.
Swan wrote:
However a sociopath troll

You keep using these words. They don't mean what you think they mean. You are actually describing yourself with the use of the word 'troll'. Inversion fallacy. There are no sociopaths here as far as I know.
Swan wrote:
like you that takes commands from the Zohan

Who is Zohan?? Is this another one of your imaginary friends?
Swan wrote:
are free to believe otherwise.

I am free to believe as I wish, just as you are.
Swan wrote:
Just take your Abilify on time

Who is Abilify?? Is this another of your imaginary friends?

Your hallucination problem has gotten a lot worse.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-05-2022 21:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
LOL so only schizzo's like you are allowed to define words. So again take your Chlorpromazine now please

Psychoquackery. I did not define 'amphibian'. Hallucination. The word has a specific meaning, is French in origin, and appeared in the English lexicon around 1610. I have already given you the eytomology of the word. RQAA.

ALLIGATOR

Subkingdom Bilateria
Superclass Tetrapoda
Order Crocodilia – crocodilo, jacaré, Crocodilians, crocodiles, alligators, caimans, gavials
Direct Children:
Species Alligator mississippiensis (Daudin, 1802) – American Alligator, Aligator americano, Alligator, Gator, Florida Alligator, Mississippi Alligator, Louisiana Alligator
Species Alligator sinensis Fauvel, 1879 – Chinese Alligator, Yangtze Alligator, Yow Lung, T'o

Yawning at the sociopath troll who denies reality in favor of the little friends he keeps in his mind

What has trying to say an alligator is not an amphibian have to do with your little friends you keep in your mind?

An alligator lives in the water. It also lives on the land. It is an amphibian. The problem that YOU don't know the meaning of this word is YOUR problem. I have already described it's etymology twice to you now.

Like usual for you, you also don't seem to know the meaning of 'sociopath', 'troll', 'reality', or 'climate change'.

Speaking Liberal here won't help you. Words in English have meaning. Words in Liberal do not. You apparently know very little English (or French) for that matter.

Swan wrote:

You keep using these words. They don't mean what you think they mean. You are actually describing yourself with the use of the word 'troll'. Inversion fallacy. There are no sociopaths here as far as I know.
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Abilify is one of the prescriptions that you clearly do not take because you enjoy being confused

08-05-2022 21:44
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

ALLIGATOR

Subkingdom Bilateria
Superclass Tetrapoda
Direct Children:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Abilify is one of the prescriptions that you clearly do not take because you enjoy being confused

I'm not confused. You seem to be though. It is YOU that is imaging all sorts of people to talk to. It is YOU that can't seem to speak English.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-05-2022 22:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

ALLIGATOR

Subkingdom Bilateria
Superclass Tetrapoda
Direct Children:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

I'm not confused. You seem to be though. It is YOU that is imaging all sorts of people to talk to. It is YOU that can't seem to speak English.

Actually a reptile can not be an amphibian, though a reptile can be amphibious. One reason that a reptile can not be an amphibian is because amphibians breath thru their skin and reptiles breath with lungs. Your IQ scale does not allow you to discern the difference between amphibious and amphibian.

130 vs 85
08-05-2022 22:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:All alligators are classified as reptiles, just the way it is kid.

So you were in total agreement with Into the Night this whole time. Why did you pretend that you disagreed?

And you also agree with Into the Night that alligators are amphibious, right? You do, don't you? Total agreement.

Wow. I must have misread your posts. I thought there was some sort of disagreement on your part, but I guess I was mistaken.

I do not agree with idiots that believe that alligators are amphibians because I know that alligators are all reptiles. Linguistics is a complicated issue, just ask the Russians in Connecticut

CIAO

But you keep trying, as it's quite amusing
RE: Amphibians with both lungs and skin to breathe.09-05-2022 06:45
sealover
★★★★☆
(1249)
Amphibians with both lungs and skin to breathe.

Like other amphibians, frogs can absorb oxygen through their skin.

Frogs DO have lungs. Sometime you can see their little nostrils just above the water line and their eyes above the surface, their body expanding and contracting as they breathe. When they croak, they use air from their lungs to do it.

Frogs can dive to the bottom and stay down a long time without breathing.

If the water is well aerated, they can get enough oxygen through their skin.

If they have to hibernate on land, and its better not to keep shape shifting in order to breathe, they can get atmospheric oxygen through their skin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swan wrote:
I like retards which is why I like you

Actually Mr. Dahmer nothing that you can babble here will make an alligator into an amphibian because alligators are reptiles.

Are alligators amphibians?
Alligators are not amphibians. Instead, they are reptiles. Examples of animals that are amphibians include frogs, toads, salamanders, and newts. Amphibians have a complex life cycle, and they spend time on both land and in water. The skin of an amphibian needs to stay moist at all times because this is how they absorb oxygen.

On the other hand, the skin on reptiles is scaly and dry, and reptiles breathe through their lungs instead of through their skin. Other reptiles are crocodiles, lizards, snakes, and turtles.

However you are free to babble until the day you die and it seems that you will be doing just that

https://untamedanimals.com/are-alligators-amphibians/
09-05-2022 07:28
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
sealover wrote:

Frogs DO have lungs. Sometime you can see their little nostrils just above the water line and their eyes above the surface, their body expanding and contracting as they breathe. When they croak, they use air from their lungs to do it.

If they have to hibernate on land, and its better not to keep shape shifting in order to breathe, they can get atmospheric oxygen through their skin.

Another very good post. You seem to be on a roll. Please keep them coming.

09-05-2022 18:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
sealover wrote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swan wrote:

Actually Mr. Dahmer nothing that you can babble here will make an alligator into an amphibian because alligators are reptiles.

Alligators are not amphibians. Instead, they are reptiles. Examples of animals that are amphibians include frogs, toads, salamanders, and newts. Amphibians have a complex life cycle, and they spend time on both land and in water. The skin of an amphibian needs to stay moist at all times because this is how they absorb oxygen.

On the other hand, the skin on reptiles is scaly and dry, and reptiles breathe through their lungs instead of through their skin. Other reptiles are crocodiles, lizards, snakes, and turtles.

However you are free to babble until the day you die and it seems that you will be doing just that

However alligators can not breath thru their skin like an amphibian because reptiles are not amphibians and alligators are reptiles.

LOL you sure are doing a great job confusing yourself like a good government mule should be doing.

Keep up the good failures
09-05-2022 18:22
(14414)
Swan wrote:However alligators can not breath thru their skin ...

... which is how you know alligators are not amphibious.

Genius. Sheer genius.

Swan wrote: and alligators are reptiles.

... and reptiles cannot be amphibious.

Genius. Sheer genius.

If only we could harness your genius, we could make toast! I pray that you use your superpowers for good and not for evil.
10-05-2022 01:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:However alligators can not breath thru their skin ...

... which is how you know alligators are not amphibious.

Genius. Sheer genius.

Swan wrote: and alligators are reptiles.

... and reptiles cannot be amphibious.

Genius. Sheer genius.

If only we could harness your genius, we could make toast! I pray that you use your superpowers for good and not for evil.

LOL actually I said that reptiles are not amphibians, and as always I was and am correct. You on the other hand do not understand the linguistic difference between amphibian and amphibious. But then Mandarin is your primary language.

Silly poo poo
10-05-2022 01:42
(14414)
Swan wrote:LOL actually [when I was EVADING your question] I said that reptiles are not amphibians,

Totally irrelevant. MY question was whether you ever learned that alligators are amphibious, and you are afraid to admit that you never actually went to any school.

I get it.
10-05-2022 01:56
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Actually a reptile can not be an amphibian, though a reptile can be amphibious.

Semantics fallacy. Paradox. Which is it, dude?
Swan wrote:
One reason that a reptile can not be an amphibian is because amphibians breath thru their skin and reptiles breath with lungs.

Alligators, frogs, newts, snakes, etc. breath through their lungs.
Swan wrote:
Your IQ scale does not allow you to discern the difference between amphibious and amphibian.

130 vs 85

Semantics fallacy. Argument from randU fallacy. IQ is a meaningless number.

The Parrot Killer

10-05-2022 02:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL actually [when I was EVADING your question] I said that reptiles are not amphibians,

Totally irrelevant. MY question was whether you ever learned that alligators are amphibious, and you are afraid to admit that you never actually went to any school.

I get it.

Actually you are the idiot who refuses to admit and can not understand that all amphibians are amphibious but that not everything that is amphibious is an amphibian.

But you keep on babbling because you are the sap sucker on a government payroll.

Silly
10-05-2022 02:59
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:All alligators are classified as reptiles, just the way it is kid.

So you were in total agreement with Into the Night this whole time. Why did you pretend that you disagreed?

And you also agree with Into the Night that alligators are amphibious, right? You do, don't you? Total agreement.

Wow. I must have misread your posts. I thought there was some sort of disagreement on your part, but I guess I was mistaken.

I do not agree with idiots that believe that alligators are amphibians because I know that alligators are all reptiles. Linguistics is a complicated issue, just ask the Russians in Connecticut

CIAO

But you keep trying, as it's quite amusing

Semantics fallacy. False dichotomy fallacy. Argument by repetition fallacy.

No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

10-05-2022 02:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

I get it.

No I did not learn that alligators are amphibious reptiles because I already knew that. Must be sad living on that government check that they deposit into your mom's custodial account that she set up for you because you spend all your money on meth when you get it.

Say hi to Hunter Biden at your next drug buy

Cheers commy
Edited on 10-05-2022 03:02
10-05-2022 03:01
(21599)
Swan wrote:
sealover wrote:

Swan wrote:

However alligators can not breath thru their skin like an amphibian because reptiles are not amphibians and alligators are reptiles.
They are also amphibians. False dichotomy fallacy.

LOL you sure are doing a great job confusing yourself like a good government mule should be doing.

Keep up the good failures

Hallucination. Assumption of victory fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

10-05-2022 03:03
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I get it.

Actually you are the idiot who refuses to admit and can not understand that all amphibians are amphibious but that not everything that is amphibious is an amphibian.

But you keep on babbling because you are the sap sucker on a government payroll.

Silly

Everything that is amphibious is an amphibian. Semantics fallacy. Insult fallacy. Hallucination. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

10-05-2022 03:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I get it.

Silly

Everything that is amphibious is an amphibian. Semantics fallacy. Insult fallacy. Hallucination. No argument presented.

Alligators are reptiles, not amphibians. Using the same logic the AAV7 Amphibious Assault Vehicle is also amphibious but not an amphibian.

No matter, your friends in the closet know you and make sure that you get your meds
10-05-2022 08:06
(14414)
Swan wrote:Alligators are reptiles,

Did you just learn this? It's what several people have been trying to tell you, but apparently you are a little slow on the uptake.

Swan wrote:not amphibians.

That's what we are trying to determine. We can jump directly to the correct answer by asking if alligators are amphibious.

Are they?

Swan wrote: Using the same logic the AAV7 Amphibious Assault Vehicle is also amphibious but not an amphibian.

When discussing vehicles and not animals, yes, an amphibious vehicle is an amphibian. Don't you speak English? An amphibian is one that is amphibious. Did you never learn that subject-adjective relationship? All nouns that have the "amphibious" modifier are amphibians.

Wait, maybe English wasn't your first language and I'm being unfair. At what age did you migrate to an English speaking country?

Don't worry, we'll walk you through this.

Baby steps.
10-05-2022 09:47
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Swan has you 2 against the wall.If I go swimming am I now an amphibian and not a mammal
10-05-2022 09:58
(14414)
duncan61 wrote:Swan has you 2 against the wall.

We already have sufficient evidence of your poor judgement. No more is needed, but thanks anyway.

duncan61 wrote:If I go swimming am I now an amphibian and not a mammal

It has been obvious for some time now that English is not your strong suit.

Let me know when you begin to live in a (filled) swimming pool. Then we'll discuss how you have become an amphibian, but not until then. On the other hand, you have all the wit of the most aquatic of amphibians so you have that going for you.
10-05-2022 13:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

Did you just learn this? It's what several people have been trying to tell you, but apparently you are a little slow on the uptake.

That's what we are trying to determine. We can jump directly to the correct answer by asking if alligators are amphibious.

Are they?

Swan wrote: Using the same logic the AAV7 Amphibious Assault Vehicle is also amphibious but not an amphibian.

When discussing vehicles and not animals, yes, an amphibious vehicle is an amphibian. Don't you speak English? An amphibian is one that is amphibious. Did you never learn that subject-adjective relationship? All nouns that have the "amphibious" modifier are amphibians.

Wait, maybe English wasn't your first language and I'm being unfair. At what age did you migrate to an English speaking country?

Baby steps.

It's ok as I am accepting your defeat as you now admit that alligators are reptiles now as I have always claimed, and obviously a reptile can not be an amphibian, you have learned well grasshopper. See given enough time everyone sees it my way, even the bureau had to admit this.

So tally ho Gilligan
10-05-2022 16:03
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Well done swan
10-05-2022 19:27
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Are they?

Baby steps.

It's ok as I am accepting your defeat as you now admit that alligators are reptiles now as I have always claimed, and obviously a reptile can not be an amphibian,

False dichotomy fallacy. Many reptiles are amphibians.

The Parrot Killer

11-05-2022 00:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Are they?

Baby steps.

It's ok as I am accepting your defeat as you now admit that alligators are reptiles now as I have always claimed, and obviously a reptile can not be an amphibian,

What you mean to say is that many reptiles are amphibious, which does not make them an amphibian.

CIAO
RE: "Trump won in a landslide" and alligators ARE amphibians11-05-2022 00:48
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Are they?

Baby steps.

What you mean to say is that many reptiles are amphibious, which does not make them an amphibian.

CIAO

"Trump won in a landslide." and alligators ARE amphibians.

Get a clue, moron.
11-05-2022 01:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Are they?

Baby steps.

CIAO

Get a clue, moron.

Alligators are amphibious reptiles, not amphibians. If you could converse with the Virginia Russians in the Northwestern federal dialect you would comprehend that.

Silly
RE: He thought that this was how BIOLOGISTS defined them.11-05-2022 01:22
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Are they?

Baby steps.

CIAO

Get a clue, moron.

Alligators are amphibious reptiles, not amphibians. If you could converse with the Virginia Russians in the Northwestern federal dialect you would comprehend that.

Silly

Here's is another falsifiable hypothesis.

The first time Parrot Boy asserted that alligators are amphibians, she believed that this is how they are defined in biology textbooks since.... forever.
11-05-2022 03:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Are they?

Baby steps.

CIAO

Get a clue, moron.

Silly

The first time Parrot Boy asserted that alligators are amphibians, she believed that this is how they are defined in biology textbooks since.... forever.

Parrot does not need a textbook to create his own world as this is what schizzos do
RE: Science is not textbooks.11-05-2022 04:50
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Are they?

Baby steps.

CIAO

Get a clue, moron.

Silly

Parrot does not need a textbook to create his own world as this is what schizzos do

Science is not textbooks. No argument.
11-05-2022 06:35
(21599)
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Are they?

Baby steps.

CIAO

Get a clue, moron.

Silly

Not a hypothesis. Biology textbooks do not define the word 'amphibian'.

The Parrot Killer

RE: Biology textbooks DO define amphibians.11-05-2022 07:09
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Into the Night wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Are they?

Baby steps.

CIAO

Get a clue, moron.

Silly

Biology textbooks most certainly DO define the word amphibian.

Zoology textbooks most certainly clarify that reptiles are NOT amphibians, and that alligators are exclusively reptiles.

Amphibians are amphibians. Try to wrap your head around THAT one.
11-05-2022 07:56
(14414)
Swan wrote:What you mean to say is that many reptiles are amphibious, which does not make them an amphibian.

... except in English it does.

The adjective "amphibious" indicates that the modified noun is an amphibian.

It's OK if you migrated to an English speaking country when you were too old to really learn this.

In English, all nouns that carry the adjective "amphibious" are amphibians.

All amphibious vehicles are amphibians within the context of vehicles.

It's how the language works.

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.
RE: Newts - Amphibians but not amphibious11-05-2022 08:09
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:What you mean to say is that many reptiles are amphibious, which does not make them an amphibian.

It's OK if you migrated to an English speaking country when you were too old to really learn this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The paradox of the newt.

All newts are amphibians.

Some newts are not at all amphibious. They must be reptilians or reptilious or something.

I just never studied enough linguistics to understand science.

I guess you'll have to do the hard stuff by yourself.
RE: And then you've got your tree frogs11-05-2022 08:24
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Im a BM wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The paradox of the newt.

Some newts are not at all amphibious. They must be reptilians or reptilious or something.

Tree frogs are cool. Some of them spend their whole lives in the trees.

Some of them never ever go near surface the water.

Even their tadpole stage is up in the tree, inside the egg.

It would seem that by the IdaBM definition, tree frogs CANNOT be amphibians because they are NOT amphibious by any stretch of the imagination.

This fourth grade science stuff is just too controversial to discuss anymore.
11-05-2022 13:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Im a BM wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The paradox of the newt.

It would seem that by the IdaBM definition, tree frogs CANNOT be amphibians because they are NOT amphibious by any stretch of the imagination.

Are tree frogs amphibians or reptiles?

Tree frogs are amphibians, that are not amphibious

Tree frogs are a diverse family of amphibians that includes over 800 species. Not all tree frogs live in trees. Rather, the feature that unites them has to do with their feet—the last bone in their toes (called the terminal phalanx) is shaped like a claw.
11-05-2022 17:56
(21599)
Im a BM wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Biology textbooks most certainly DO define the word amphibian.

No book defines any word. No dictionary defines any word. False authority fallacy. You don't get to quote every book. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy.
Im a BM wrote:
Zoology textbooks most certainly clarify that reptiles are NOT amphibians, and that alligators are exclusively reptiles.

They are also amphibians.
Im a BM wrote:
Amphibians are amphibians. Try to wrap your head around THAT one.

Amphibians are amphibians. You having trouble wrapping your head around that? You seem to think that's some sort of challenge.

The Parrot Killer

11-05-2022 18:02
(21599)
Im a BM wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The paradox of the newt.

What paradox?
Im a BM wrote:

True.
Im a BM wrote:

They are all amphibious.
Im a BM wrote:

Apparently you never studied either. Naming critters is not science.
Im a BM wrote:

I guess he does. You can't seem to cope with it.

The Parrot Killer

11-05-2022 18:10
(21599)
Im a BM wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The paradox of the newt.

None do.
Im a BM wrote:

WRONG. All tree frogs will spend some time in water and they require water to breed.
Im a BM wrote:

In water.
Im a BM wrote:

Yes they are.
Im a BM wrote:

You don't get to speak for every 4th grade student or teacher. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy. There is no science being discussed here.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 11-05-2022 18:10
11-05-2022 20:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The paradox of the newt.

None do.
Im a BM wrote:

WRONG. All tree frogs will spend some time in water and they require water to breed.
Im a BM wrote:

In water.
Im a BM wrote:

Yes they are.
Im a BM wrote:

You don't get to speak for every 4th grade student or teacher. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy. There is no science being discussed here.

You really need to take your meds on time
Page 3 of 8<12345>>>

Join the debate Tell your old college professors to check out climate-debate.com for biogeochemistry:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Biogeochemistry Debunked2121-06-2023 22:46
What is Biogeochemistry?7207-06-2023 02:20
You work hard, to get your kids in college...1324-06-2019 23:01
Reality check: Maxime Bernier says CO2 isn't a pollutant. Climate scientists say he's wrong024-02-2019 04:38
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact