Remember me
▼ Content

Biogeochemistry Debunked

Biogeochemistry Debunked11-04-2022 01:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
I have added Biogeochemistry and QAnon to the Debunking Signature. If you are already registered for the Debunking Signature at Politiplex, you will be receiving these at no additional charge.

Biogeochemistry is a religious movement based on a personality, i.e. the failed Russian chemist Vladimir Vernadsky, whose last-ditch effort for recognition spawned a bizarre metaphysical earth movement. As with most religious movements, the worshipers point to Vernadsky's having been a chemist as legitimizing the religion as science. Since Vernadsky focused on crystals and minerals, the movement's followers invented the term "geochemistry" as the branch of science under which they claim their faith should be categorized. Fast forward to modern-day, the movement felt it necessary to add the "bio" prefix, i.e. "biogeochemistry", in order to better poach members from other Church of Green, Church of Global Warming and Church of Climate Change denominations, as well as to more effectively convert fellow Marxists who might be sitting on the fence before they get snapped up by some other church.

Vladimir Vernadsky made no contributions to science, which is why you have never studied any of his work. Vernadsky tried his hand at producing some falsifiable models, but they were quickly falsified by more proficient and more knowledgeable scientists. However, as is the case in the world of academics, Vernadsky's "research" was nonetheless sufficient to earn him several academic positions that did not require any sort of accomplishments. He was appointed head of the Museum of Mineralogy and Geology in St. Petersburg and later he was made the head of the University of Simferopol in Kiev. Good for him.

Ergo, the Biogeochemistry faith (capitalized because it is the name of a religion) is not based on any science. It is based on the metaphysics of the Noosphere (capitalized because it is the name of the sacred deity). In this faith, the Noosphere is the deity and the global climate is just one of its appendages, i.e. a thing.

The Noosphere is the planetary sphere of the mind, or the thinking layer of planet Earth. To grasp the idea of the Noosphere we must elevate our consciousness and open ourselves to the most general, elemental and cosmic principles of life on Earth.[Book Cover]

As the mental sheathe of the planet, the Noosphere characterizes mind and consciousness as a unitary phenomenon. This means that the quality and nature of our individual and collective thoughts directly affects the Noosphere and creates the quality of our environment—the biosphere.

As the Earth's "mental sheathe," the Noosphere represents the breakthrough to a new consciousness, a new time and a new reality arising from the biospheric crisis. This is known as the Biosphere-Noosphere evolution.

Just as the biosphere is the unity of all of life and its support system, the Noosphere is the unity of all mind and its thinking layers. In this way the Noosphere can be understood as the sum of the mental interactions of all life. Within the Noosphere exists the evolutionary control panels, known as the psi bank, the storage and retrieval system for all the mental programs.

As the next stage of evolution of the terrestrial biosphere, the Noosphere signifies the advent of a qualitative/dimensional shift - the passage from one state to another. This is the main investigative topic of the Noosphere II project.

This perspective of the Noosphere, as an evolutionary event, has been scientifically anticipated by Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, the noted French paleontologist, as well as his colleague (with whom he jointly coined the word noosphere in 1926), Russian geochemist, Vladimir Vernadsky (see The Theory and History of the Noosphere).

"The historic process is changing dramatically before our eyes ... Mankind taken as a whole is becoming a powerful geological force. Humanity's mind and work face the problem of reconstructing the biosphere in the interests of freely thinking mankind as a single entity. This new state of the world we are approaching without noticing it is the 'Noosphere.'"
- V.I. Vernadsky

If you'd like to learn more, I recommend you read the Manifesto for the Noosphere: The Next Stage in the Evolution of Human Consciousness by José Argüelles, available on Amazon for only $14.95, or available to read free of charge HERE on Politiplex.

I recommend everyone read the Manifesto of the Noosphere because it is short, it should only take someone about five minutes to read, and duncan should only need about twelve minutes.
11-04-2022 02:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
IBdaMann wrote:
I have added Biogeochemistry and QAnon to the Debunking Signature. If you are already registered for the Debunking Signature at Politiplex, you will be receiving these at no additional charge.

Biogeochemistry is a religious movement based on a personality, i.e. the failed Russian chemist Vladimir Vernadsky, whose last-ditch effort for recognition spawned a bizarre metaphysical earth movement. As with most religious movements, the worshipers point to Vernadsky's having been a chemist as legitimizing the religion as science. Since Vernadsky focused on crystals and minerals, the movement's followers invented the term "geochemistry" as the branch of science under which they claim their faith should be categorized. Fast forward to modern-day, the movement felt it necessary to add the "bio" prefix, i.e. "biogeochemistry", in order to better poach members from other Church of Green, Church of Global Warming and Church of Climate Change denominations, as well as to more effectively convert fellow Marxists who might be sitting on the fence before they get snapped up by some other church.

Vladimir Vernadsky made no contributions to science, which is why you have never studied any of his work. Vernadsky tried his hand at producing some falsifiable models, but they were quickly falsified by more proficient and more knowledgeable scientists. However, as is the case in the world of academics, Vernadsky's "research" was nonetheless sufficient to earn him several academic positions that did not require any sort of accomplishments. He was appointed head of the Museum of Mineralogy and Geology in St. Petersburg and later he was made the head of the University of Simferopol in Kiev. Good for him.

Ergo, the Biogeochemistry faith (capitalized because it is the name of a religion) is not based on any science. It is based on the metaphysics of the Noosphere (capitalized because it is the name of the sacred deity). In this faith, the Noosphere is the deity and the global climate is just one of its appendages, i.e. a thing.

The Noosphere is the planetary sphere of the mind, or the thinking layer of planet Earth. To grasp the idea of the Noosphere we must elevate our consciousness and open ourselves to the most general, elemental and cosmic principles of life on Earth.[Book Cover]

As the mental sheathe of the planet, the Noosphere characterizes mind and consciousness as a unitary phenomenon. This means that the quality and nature of our individual and collective thoughts directly affects the Noosphere and creates the quality of our environment—the biosphere.

As the Earth's "mental sheathe," the Noosphere represents the breakthrough to a new consciousness, a new time and a new reality arising from the biospheric crisis. This is known as the Biosphere-Noosphere evolution.

Just as the biosphere is the unity of all of life and its support system, the Noosphere is the unity of all mind and its thinking layers. In this way the Noosphere can be understood as the sum of the mental interactions of all life. Within the Noosphere exists the evolutionary control panels, known as the psi bank, the storage and retrieval system for all the mental programs.

As the next stage of evolution of the terrestrial biosphere, the Noosphere signifies the advent of a qualitative/dimensional shift - the passage from one state to another. This is the main investigative topic of the Noosphere II project.

This perspective of the Noosphere, as an evolutionary event, has been scientifically anticipated by Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, the noted French paleontologist, as well as his colleague (with whom he jointly coined the word noosphere in 1926), Russian geochemist, Vladimir Vernadsky (see The Theory and History of the Noosphere).

"The historic process is changing dramatically before our eyes ... Mankind taken as a whole is becoming a powerful geological force. Humanity's mind and work face the problem of reconstructing the biosphere in the interests of freely thinking mankind as a single entity. This new state of the world we are approaching without noticing it is the 'Noosphere.'"
- V.I. Vernadsky

If you'd like to learn more, I recommend you read the Manifesto for the Noosphere: The Next Stage in the Evolution of Human Consciousness by José Argüelles, available on Amazon for only $14.95, or available to read free of charge HERE on Politiplex.

I recommend everyone read the Manifesto of the Noosphere because it is short, it should only take someone about five minutes to read, and duncan should only need about twelve minutes.

Well done, sir...and thank you!

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-04-2022 05:31
(14389)
Something that I probably should have added, despite it being patently obvious, is that Biogeochemists carry great shame of their religion and desperately seek to avoid mockery and ridicule by 1) denying their religious faith and 2) having non-believers forcibly removed from being able to observe/participate in their religious rituals, in the same way Muslims do not allow non-believers into their mosques.

If you encounter a Biogeochemist, it is likely that he will become beside himself that an infidel is not summarily executed in the name of the Noosphere for the sacrilege of contaminating a sacred thread with the pork and alcohol of disbelief and/or of differing views.
RE: The Marxists WILL track you down.12-04-2022 06:54
sealover
★★★★☆
(1239)
You think you are safe behind the anonymity of this website.

The Marxists WILL track you down and punish you.

They are everywhere.

Yes, we worship Satan. There is more than one way to not be atheist.

Yes, we murder children and drink their blood.

Other kids we sex traffic to raise funds for our evil schemes.

Global domination and slavery and it's TOO LATE FOR YOU TO STOP IT.

Trump is dead in the water. He may not end up doing hard time, but he WILL be held accountable, along with the disgusting enablers.

And YOU don't get to terrorize this website any more.

Ha ha on youuuu! Poo poo head!

IBdaMann wrote:

- V.I. Vernadsky

12-04-2022 07:41
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
IBdaMann wrote:
Something that I probably should have added, despite it being patently obvious, is that Biogeochemists carry great shame of their religion and desperately seek to avoid mockery and ridicule by 1) denying their religious faith and 2) having non-believers forcibly removed from being able to observe/participate in their religious rituals, in the same way Muslims do not allow non-believers into their mosques.

If you encounter a Biogeochemist, it is likely that he will become beside himself that an infidel is not summarily executed in the name of the Noosphere for the sacrilege of contaminating a sacred thread with the pork and alcohol of disbelief and/or of differing views.

Does Dr. Doomlover actually have the power to summon hordes of climate cult minion to destroy us all? Still seems sort of odd, to waste the time, effort, and resources trying to steal control over this site, rather than simply building their own demonic, online church. A master biogeoalchemist should be able to transmute enough lead into gold, to fund any scheme. Or mix up a quick batch of Elixir of Life, load up a wagon, sell a few bottles to the rubes. It is kind of sad, to spend all those years in school. Then finding out, the only paying jobs in the field, is the chemical analysis of manure piles, for minimum wage...
12-04-2022 08:25
(14389)
HarveyH55 wrote:Does Dr. Doomlover actually have the power to summon hordes of climate cult minion to destroy us all?

As you might have already noticed, that whole "My army of scientific scientists are on their way here as we speak!" schtick was a bluff ... sort of an attempt to bully everyone else into capitulation, out of fear and panic that "scientists" will be coming. This should have told you that he believes "scientists" are frightening, because they certainly frighten him and he thinks that "scientists" must therefore frighten everyone else as well. This is because he is scientifically illiterate and presumes everyone else must be scientifically illiterate too.

But what you might not have picked up on is that he doesn't have any "library." Yes, he copy-pastes everything but he doesn't even have a "library" of that. I offered to host his library so that everyone could readily access it. He immediately flew into a flurry of lame excuses and pivots and redirects.

So regarding your question, squeal over is alone, and he has no information. He NEEDS to hijack this site because the shame he carries for his stupid religion is too much to bear. As you might have noticed, he cannot tolerate differing views existing in the same thread as his sacred dogma. Now he is desperately calling for me to be banned. Of course he flagrantly insults you and others as sheep who don't think for yourselves. This is meant to cause infighting amongst the regular posters on this site.

All you have ever done is ask valid questions. His religion forbids questions and demands unquestioning faith. It really must suck to be him.

HarveyH55 wrote: Still seems sort of odd, to waste the time, effort, and resources trying to steal control over this site, rather than simply building their own demonic, online church.

They is only "he" and he has no content. He doesn't have anything to put on any site he creates.

Can you imagine, squeal over setting up a site and it contains nothing but links to other people's pages? I still can't get over how he will write an entirely technical piece of technobabble and then openly admit "Well, yeah, this is technically not the correct term" or "this is not technically correct."

HarveyH55 wrote: A master biogeoalchemist should be able to transmute enough lead into gold, to fund any scheme.

I'm telling you that you really should invest the five minutes reading the BASIS FOR THE BIOGEOCHEMISTRY FAITH. The "Noosphere" is one of the WACKIEST crackpot gibberdogmababbles to bring unintentional levity to the internet.

You'll want to be "in the know." As a bonus, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that squeal over will be fuming over your keen awareness of his shame.

HarveyH55 wrote:It is kind of sad, to spend all those years in school. Then finding out, the only paying jobs in the field, is the chemical analysis of manure piles

... and septic tanks, and fern fields, and methane reservoirs, and low-oxygen swamp-land.

Boy! Run a gamma-spec! We might have some microorganisms decomposing the hexavalent chromium around the pioneer trees. Just don't check for arsenic.
12-04-2022 17:10
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
sealover wrote:

They are everywhere.

Trump is dead in the water. He may not end up doing hard time, but he WILL be held accountable, along with the disgusting enablers.

This all sounds rather tame for a Satanist. IBD has been known to say much nastier things than this, and he is merely an atheist. Time to up your game, squeal over.
12-04-2022 17:35
(14389)
squeal over wrote: You think you are safe behind the anonymity of this website.

Shall I come out from behind the anonymity of this website and join you under your bridge?

sealover wrote:Yes, we worship Satan. Yes, we murder children and drink their blood.

As long as you are not performing stem-cell research, you're fine.

squeal over wrote:Other kids we sex traffic to raise funds for our evil schemes.

Just make sure they are married first.

squeal over wrote:Trump is dead in the water. He may not end up doing hard time, but he WILL be held accountable, along with the disgusting enablers.

I feel your anger. I sense your TDS! Let your HATE flow through you. Good. GOOD! Now your journey to the Dark Side is complete.

squeal over wrote:And YOU don't get to terrorize this website any more.

I try to terrorize this site but unfortunately for me, you arrived to save the day.

squeal over wrote:Ha ha on youuuu! Poo poo head!

Touche!
12-04-2022 19:32
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
squeal over wrote: You think you are safe behind the anonymity of this website.

Shall I come out from behind the anonymity of this website and join you under your bridge?

Yes. Please come out of hiding IBD. You silly atheists always love to hide behind vagueness and constantly spew out all sorts of nonsense about what you AREN'T instead of what you actually ARE. At least Christians like myself are honest and forthright about our beliefs.

IBdaMann wrote:
squeal over wrote:Other kids we sex traffic to raise funds for our evil schemes.

Just make sure they are married first.

Only an atheist would dare say such a stupid thing, in complete ignorance of Christianity.
12-04-2022 20:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
sealover wrote:

They are everywhere.

IBdaMann wrote:

- V.I. Vernadsky

I ate all my cookies
14-04-2022 04:05
(14389)
Swan wrote:I ate all my cookies

Good. If you read The Manifesto of the Noosphere make sure that you don't have any food in your mouth.
14-04-2022 15:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I ate all my cookies

Good. If you read The Manifesto of the Noosphere make sure that you don't have any food in your mouth.

I get everything I need from the first sentence of any and all of your ramblings
14-04-2022 16:47
(14389)
Swan wrote:I get everything I need from the first sentence of any and all of your ramblings

The Manifesto of the Noosphere is not mine, but I'll be happy to leave a copy in your cell.
Attached image:

14-04-2022 18:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I get everything I need from the first sentence of any and all of your ramblings

The Manifesto of the Noosphere is not mine, but I'll be happy to leave a copy in your cell.

More photos of your special hospital accommodations
RE: Irrelevant conspiracy thread16-04-2022 19:06
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
This thread does not pretend to be related to climate change or the environment.

It is a bizarre conspiracy theory intended to disparage another site member.

IBdaMann wrote:

- V.I. Vernadsky

RE: What should I wear if I date one?29-04-2022 19:25
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
What should I wear if I date one?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IBdaMann wrote:

RE: So, that's what "biogeochemistry" REALLY is...02-05-2022 23:45
sealover
★★★★☆
(1239)
So, that's what "biogeochemistry" REALLY is.

Good thing we got that straightened out.

I'll let the folks who published my paper know they need to change the title of the journal.

They seem to think "biogeochemistry" has something to do with science.

Thankfully, it has been "debunked".

Now we know it was just a nefarious conspiracy of dishonorable persons.

Thanks for clearing that one up for us!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IBdaMann wrote:

- V.I. Vernadsky

03-05-2022 00:47
James_
★★★★★
(2218)
Om my gawrsh, don't tell me you guys are talking about those tube that grow by sea vents. They even have a new video out..
No sunlight or solar radiation is needed...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ_k_VG6Syc

sealover wrote:
So, that's what "biogeochemistry" REALLY is.

Good thing we got that straightened out.

I'll let the folks who published my paper know they need to change the title of the journal.

They seem to think "biogeochemistry" has something to do with science.

Thankfully, it has been "debunked".

Now we know it was just a nefarious conspiracy of dishonorable persons.

Thanks for clearing that one up for us!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: Only if you "scour the Internet" can you know the truth08-05-2022 02:30
sealover
★★★★☆
(1239)
Only if you "scour the Internet" can you know the truth.

"Biogeochemistry" would have just been a buzzword without this investigative effort to expose the ugly truth.

Don't be brainwashed by all those less credible sources.

Don't be afraid. Let IdaBM walk you through the hard stuff.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IBdaMann wrote:

- V.I. Vernadsky

RE: Exposing the conspiracy - A truly ABSURD definition of biogeochemistry16-05-2022 02:37
sealover
★★★★☆
(1239)
IBdaMann wrote:

- V.I. Vernadsky

Need I say more?
16-05-2022 04:25
(14389)
sealover wrote:Need I say more?

Yes, I think you do. I think you need to say a whole lot more.

I don't believe that I am the only one who is of this position.

Cyclical Continuum Trivia
Attached image:

Edited on 16-05-2022 04:25
RE: well done, sir...21-06-2023 22:46
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

- V.I. Vernadsky

Well done, sir...and thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well done, sir...and thank you!" (WTF?)

Any rational adult can quickly find a valid definition for "biogeochemistry" with a simple search or use of a dictionary.

I have been a published, PhD biogeochemist for decades.

Until seeing this.... let's call it research, I had never heard of Vernadsky or the Noosphere.

How many valid definitions for the term "biogeochemistry" had to be ignored along the way to find this "debunking biogeochemistry" evidence?

I don't think that anyone is going to revise the textbooks based on this.

I'll pass on the recommendation that "everyone read the Manifesto of the Noosphere".

I'll stick to believing what all the other scientists do about what biogeochemistry is, and why it is so relevant to discussion of climate change.

Join the debate Biogeochemistry Debunked:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Tell your old college professors to check out climate-debate.com for biogeochemistry30704-12-2023 15:34
What is Biogeochemistry?7207-06-2023 02:20
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact