Remember me
▼ Content

Quantum internet alliance to build unhackable quantum internet

Page 1 of 212>
Quantum internet alliance to build unhackable quantum internet20-10-2022 02:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
https://quantum-internet.team/

The Quantum Internet Alliance has started a seven-year program to build an innovative Quantum Internet ecosystem in Europe. The first phase has a budget of 24 million euros.

The European Commission has selected 'quantum internet' as a strategic area for investment to build a global quantum internet made in Europe. The Quantum Internet Alliance (QIA), led by QuTech—a collaboration between the TU Delft and TNO—will implement a seven-year program with the aim to develop a full-stack prototype network connecting distant cities. This way, QIA will drive an innovative European quantum internet ecosystem capable of leveraging QIA world-leading developments and that translates into innovative engineering solutions. The prototype network will be able to connect users in two metropolitan areas, hundreds of kilometers apart. The first phase of the program, which will run for 3,5 years from October 2022, and has a total budget of 24 million euros.

Quantum Internet Alliance
Established in 2017 by European leaders in the field QuTech, ICFO, University of Innsbruck, and the Paris Centre for Quantum Computing, the European Quantum Internet Alliance is an established world-leading team consisting of 40 partners, including academic institutions, telecom operators, system integrators and quantum tech startups across Europe. Their common goal is to address all challenges towards building a world-first prototype of a large-scale quantum network in Europe. In recent years, QIA has laid the foundations for achieving its prototype network, including the first multi-processor quantum network in the lab, the first quantum software and network stack, and a state-of-the-art quantum repeater system for achieving long-distance quantum communication in the future.

And there is nothing that the fool trolls here can do to stop this.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
20-10-2022 02:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
Swan wrote:

The Quantum Internet Alliance has started a seven-year program to build an innovative Quantum Internet ecosystem in Europe. The first phase has a budget of 24 million euros.

The European Commission has selected 'quantum internet' as a strategic area for investment to build a global quantum internet made in Europe. The Quantum Internet Alliance (QIA), led by QuTech—a collaboration between the TU Delft and TNO—will implement a seven-year program with the aim to develop a full-stack prototype network connecting distant cities. This way, QIA will drive an innovative European quantum internet ecosystem capable of leveraging QIA world-leading developments and that translates into innovative engineering solutions. The prototype network will be able to connect users in two metropolitan areas, hundreds of kilometers apart. The first phase of the program, which will run for 3,5 years from October 2022, and has a total budget of 24 million euros.

Established in 2017 by European leaders in the field QuTech, ICFO, University of Innsbruck, and the Paris Centre for Quantum Computing, the European Quantum Internet Alliance is an established world-leading team consisting of 40 partners, including academic institutions, telecom operators, system integrators and quantum tech startups across Europe. Their common goal is to address all challenges towards building a world-first prototype of a large-scale quantum network in Europe. In recent years, QIA has laid the foundations for achieving its prototype network, including the first multi-processor quantum network in the lab, the first quantum software and network stack, and a state-of-the-art quantum repeater system for achieving long-distance quantum communication in the future.

There is no such thing as a quantum network.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-10-2022 03:35
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
Swan wrote:And there is nothing that the fool trolls here can do to stop this.

At least now you and I both know that all it takes to get you to fall for the impossible is to build a plausible-looking website with confusing images that includes at least one stupid announcement for the gullible, e.g.

QIA researchers store a quantum bit for a record-breaking 20 milliseconds

When membership begins to fade or they seek new donations/funding, there will suddenly be a new "amazing record quantum bit store" of 30 milliseconds! ... and I will be looking for you to rush to post it here on Climate-Debate.

Did you even ask yourself how they supposedly timed this amazing 20 milliseconds quantum bit store? Did they pull out a stopwatch?
20-10-2022 04:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Says the idiot that believes that nuclear tests employ fusion

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

20-10-2022 04:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:And there is nothing that the fool trolls here can do to stop this.

At least now you and I both know that all it takes to get you to fall for the impossible is to build a plausible-looking website with confusing images that includes at least one stupid announcement for the gullible, e.g.

QIA researchers store a quantum bit for a record-breaking 20 milliseconds

When membership begins to fade or they seek new donations/funding, there will suddenly be a new "amazing record quantum bit store" of 30 milliseconds! ... and I will be looking for you to rush to post it here on Climate-Debate.

Did you even ask yourself how they supposedly timed this amazing 20 milliseconds quantum bit store? Did they pull out a stopwatch?

The future doesn't just happen, it gets built, one step at a time. That said your shed has no future. LOL you still think that you and you alone determine reality, but then you are a schizzo and that is what schizzo's do

ULTRA MAGA

20-10-2022 05:21
(14414)
Swan wrote:The future doesn't just happen, it gets built,

The impossible never gets built; it never happens. It's part and parcel of "impossible."

Check the theory of General Relativity.

Swan wrote: That said your shed has no future.

With that said, your quantum computing has no future.

My shed has no future either, nor any present or past.

Swan wrote: LOL you still think that reality must somehow adhere to science, but then you are a schizzo and that is what schizzo's think

20-10-2022 12:46
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:

Kind of interesting, considering how few quantum computer prototypes are claimed to even exist, outside of simulations. Just seems a little blurry, since prototype, and simulation appear in the same papers I've been reading. Not entirely convinced there is actually a working prototype, or the built a chip that simulates how a quantum computer should work. I get the impression that they want investors to believe that quantum computers are just about ready, by building tools and application in advance. Another investment opportunity...

The internet, isn't just one computer, or one server... Most consumers basically use a 'terminal' to access the resources on the servers. They don't actually need much computer power to use the internet.
20-10-2022 13:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

The impossible never gets built; it never happens. It's part and parcel of "impossible."

Swan wrote: LOL you still think that reality must somehow adhere to science, but then you are a schizzo and that is what schizzo's think

Says the idiot that does not even admit that quantum bits exist. So again those with vision will build it, you stay in your shed that you believe is an elegant online mansion that you could not even afford a tax payment on

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 20-10-2022 13:53
20-10-2022 16:57
(14414)
Swan wrote:Says the idiot that does not even admit that quantum bits exist.

Says the genius who doesn't even understand the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.

Swan wrote: So again those with vision will build it,

So again, you cannot discern the impossible from the possible. It makes one wonder why you don't grow eggplants and three types of tomatoes on the same plant. It makes one wonder why you don't drive your car until its gas tank is full.

Swan wrote: ... you stay in your shed that you believe is an elegant online mansion that you could not even afford a tax payment on

You jut keep taking sponge baths in the back seat of your Volkswagon believing that you have mastered English grammar.
20-10-2022 19:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the idiot that does not even admit that quantum bits exist.

Says the genius who doesn't even understand the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.

Swan wrote: So again those with vision will build it,

So again, you cannot discern the impossible from the possible. It makes one wonder why you don't grow eggplants and three types of tomatoes on the same plant. It makes one wonder why you don't drive your car until its gas tank is full.

Swan wrote: ... you stay in your shed that you believe is an elegant online mansion that you could not even afford a tax payment on

You jut keep taking sponge baths in the back seat of your Volkswagon believing that you have mastered English grammar.

Why can I do 35 reps with 540lbs?

Well because I believe that I can, and likewise since you do not believe that you can, you can't, with no hope of success

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

20-10-2022 20:17
(14414)
Swan wrote:Why can I do 35 reps with 540lbs?

Because you are being asked to check your grammar.

Swan wrote:Well because I convince myself that I can, and likewise since you never delude yourself, you recognize that you can't.

Curse those self imposed limitations.
20-10-2022 20:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:Well because I convince myself that I can, and likewise since you never delude yourself, you recognize that you can't.

And you are being ask to wake up

ULTRA MAGA

SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

ULTRA MAGA

SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

ULTRA MAGA

SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

ULTRA MAGA

SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

ULTRA MAGA

20-10-2022 20:43
(14414)
Swan wrote:And you are being ask to wake up

Are you saying that you want me to be woke?
20-10-2022 20:52
(5197)
How 'green' are quantum computers? With much of the world in a panic about energy availability, and use. For one reason or another... How many solar panels/windmills will be needed, to run just one quantum computer? I remember China had to crackdown on Bitcoin mining farms, because the were burning up too much electricity, and causing problems. And China proudly burns coal, for electricity generation... Energy consumption might be a project killer, if it exceeds the 'green' guidelines... But, 'rules for thee, but not me' (government and elite) probably applies.
20-10-2022 20:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

You already are a government woke fag

ULTRA MAGA

20-10-2022 21:11
(14414)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

What other titles are available?
20-10-2022 21:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Faggot fruitcake and Tinkerbelle are all available to you because of your stellar record

ULTRA MAGA

20-10-2022 21:52
(14414)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Faggot fruitcake and Tinkerbelle are all available to you because of your stellar record

Would you mind tacking those on as well?

Thanks.
21-10-2022 00:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Would you mind tacking those on as well?

Thanks.

Woke people like you are not allowed to say faggot, are you?

ULTRA MAGA

21-10-2022 01:06
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

So you don't believe there is an H bomb. Meh.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-10-2022 01:09
(21599)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:

Kind of interesting, considering how few quantum computer prototypes are claimed to even exist, outside of simulations. Just seems a little blurry, since prototype, and simulation appear in the same papers I've been reading. Not entirely convinced there is actually a working prototype, or the built a chip that simulates how a quantum computer should work. I get the impression that they want investors to believe that quantum computers are just about ready, by building tools and application in advance. Another investment opportunity...

The internet, isn't just one computer, or one server... Most consumers basically use a 'terminal' to access the resources on the servers. They don't actually need much computer power to use the internet.

Even the servers on the internet don't need much power. Each server is doing a very simple job. Collectively, they become a complex web site such as Amazon.

The Parrot Killer

21-10-2022 01:10
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Says the idiot that does not even admit that quantum bits exist.
They don't. Buzzword fallacy.
Swan wrote:
So again those with vision will build it,

You can't build something you can't define.

The Parrot Killer

21-10-2022 01:16
(21599)
HarveyH55 wrote:
How 'green' are quantum computers?

Something that does not exist has no color.
HarveyH55 wrote:
With much of the world in a panic about energy availability, and use.

There is plenty of energy. Governments are just not letting people use it.
HarveyH55 wrote:
For one reason or another... How many solar panels/windmills will be needed, to run just one quantum computer?

None. There is no such thing as a quantum computer.
HarveyH55 wrote:
I remember China had to crackdown on Bitcoin mining farms, because the were burning up too much electricity, and causing problems.

No, because Bitcoin threatens the validity of Chinese currency.
HarveyH55 wrote:
And China proudly burns coal, for electricity generation...

Nothin' wrong with that, so long as the coal burn is reasonably efficient!
HarveyH55 wrote:
Energy consumption might be a project killer, if it exceeds the 'green' guidelines...

'Green' guidelines are just another word for tyranny and fascism.
HarveyH55 wrote:
But, 'rules for thee, but not me' (government and elite) probably applies.

It does. It's the core of fascism, communism, slavery, and tyranny. There is always somebody or some group at 'the top'. The 'elite'. Rules don't apply to the 'elite' because they are the ones making the rules.

The Parrot Killer

21-10-2022 01:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

The H bomb is set off by fission, whether you like it or not

ULTRA MAGA

21-10-2022 01:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

Qubits are already built and working, your opinion is not required to validate this. However at least they pay you to play psychological games with yourself, on the flip side your life is currently wasted.

ULTRA MAGA

21-10-2022 03:00
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

The H bomb is a fusion reaction, dumbass.

The Parrot Killer

21-10-2022 03:01
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

Qubits are already built and working, your opinion is not required to validate this. However at least they pay you to play psychological games with yourself, on the flip side your life is currently wasted.

No such thing as 'qubits'. Buzzword fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

21-10-2022 03:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

The H bomb is a fusion reaction, dumbass.

Actually without fission there is no H bomb.

ULTRA MAGA

21-10-2022 03:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

LOL do you get paid to troll and make yourself look stupid?

From Microsoft
What is a qubit?
It's the fundamental unit of information in quantum computing

Just like a binary bit is the basic unit of information in classical (or traditional) computing, a qubit (or quantum bit) is the basic unit of information in quantum computing. Quantum computing is driving new discoveries in healthcare, energy, environmental systems, smart materials, and beyond.

Qubit vs bit
Qubits are represented by a superposition of multiple possible states
A qubit uses the quantum mechanical phenomena of superposition to achieve a linear combination of two states. A classical binary bit can only represent a single binary value, such as 0 or 1, meaning that it can only be in one of two possible states. A qubit, however, can represent a 0, a 1, or any proportion of 0 and 1 in superposition of both states, with a certain probability of being a 0 and a certain probability of being a 1.

Superposition gives quantum computers superior computing power
Superposition allows quantum algorithms to process information in a fraction of the time it would take even the fastest classical systems to solve certain problems.

The amount of information a qubit system can represent grows exponentially. Information that 500 qubits can easily represent would not be possible with even more than 2^500 classical bits.
It would take a classical computer millions of years to find the prime factors of a 2,048-bit number. Qubits could perform the calculation in just minutes.
There are many physical implementations of qubits
Where classical computers use familiar silicon-based chips, qubits (sometimes called "quantum computer qubits") can be made from trapped ions, photons, artificial or real atoms, or quasiparticles. Depending on the architecture and qubit systems, some implementations need their qubits to be kept at temperatures close to absolute zero.

Superposition, interference, and entanglement
Superposition enables quantum algorithms to utilize other quantum mechanical phenomena, such as interference and entanglement. Together, superposition, interference, and entanglement create computing power that can solve problems exponentially faster than classical computers.

So feel free to argue with Microsoft.

Silly girl

ULTRA MAGA

21-10-2022 04:39
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

From Microsoft
What is a qubit?

Just like a binary bit is the basic unit of information in classical (or traditional) computing, a qubit (or quantum bit) is the basic unit of information in quantum computing. Quantum computing is driving new discoveries in healthcare, energy, environmental systems, smart materials, and beyond.

Qubit vs bit
A qubit uses the quantum mechanical phenomena of superposition to achieve a linear combination of two states. A classical binary bit can only represent a single binary value, such as 0 or 1, meaning that it can only be in one of two possible states. A qubit, however, can represent a 0, a 1, or any proportion of 0 and 1 in superposition of both states, with a certain probability of being a 0 and a certain probability of being a 1.

Superposition allows quantum algorithms to process information in a fraction of the time it would take even the fastest classical systems to solve certain problems.

The amount of information a qubit system can represent grows exponentially. Information that 500 qubits can easily represent would not be possible with even more than 2^500 classical bits.
It would take a classical computer millions of years to find the prime factors of a 2,048-bit number. Qubits could perform the calculation in just minutes.
Where classical computers use familiar silicon-based chips, qubits (sometimes called "quantum computer qubits") can be made from trapped ions, photons, artificial or real atoms, or quasiparticles. Depending on the architecture and qubit systems, some implementations need their qubits to be kept at temperatures close to absolute zero.

Superposition enables quantum algorithms to utilize other quantum mechanical phenomena, such as interference and entanglement. Together, superposition, interference, and entanglement create computing power that can solve problems exponentially faster than classical computers.

Silly girl

So what you're saying is that when a microwave changes the polarity of a time crystal (salt ion) it changes from a 1 to a 0? And this is around 12º kelvin which like Mag-Lev trains requires something close to super conductivity.
With something like this what might be the real issue is the processor that can handle that amount of information in the constraints of time and space. A core processor will heat up which would render the ability to flip qubits meaningless.
CDs have been around since the 80's. The ability of a processor to process that amount of information came later. Kind of why floppy discs hung around for as long as they did.
And since qubits work at such low temperatures, other materials have super conductivity properties as high as 57º kelvin which is -357.07º F. or -216.15º C.
For such a computer to work, they're getting closer. I'm not sure if you know this but computers rely on gold because of its electrical capacitance.

p.s., How do microwaves move through a memory chip composed of qubits? I think if you took apart a memory chip, you might find gold. It only takes a few microns to create a pathway.
Edited on 21-10-2022 05:06
21-10-2022 07:50
(5197)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

From Microsoft
What is a qubit?

Qubit vs bit

Silly girl

So what you're saying is that when a microwave changes the polarity of a time crystal (salt ion) it changes from a 1 to a 0? And this is around 12º kelvin which like Mag-Lev trains requires something close to super conductivity.
With something like this what might be the real issue is the processor that can handle that amount of information in the constraints of time and space. A core processor will heat up which would render the ability to flip qubits meaningless.
CDs have been around since the 80's. The ability of a processor to process that amount of information came later. Kind of why floppy discs hung around for as long as they did.
And since qubits work at such low temperatures, other materials have super conductivity properties as high as 57º kelvin which is -357.07º F. or -216.15º C.
For such a computer to work, they're getting closer. I'm not sure if you know this but computers rely on gold because of its electrical capacitance.

p.s., How do microwaves move through a memory chip composed of qubits? I think if you took apart a memory chip, you might find gold. It only takes a few microns to create a pathway.

Gold is used in electronics because doesn't oxidize, flexible, so very fine wires will bend, and not break. There are very fine wires in memory chips, or use to be. Probably got something else these days with surface mount chips. Not a lot of gold in chips, hardly worth the effort to open them up. PC boards and connectors can also have gold plating. But it's also low yield, considering the nasty chemical process used to recover the gold.

Mostly, I've been finding marketing hype about quantum computer hardware, Don't think it's all that close. There is a lot more on simulating quantum computers though, sort of getting a feel for how it might work, and what could be done with one.
21-10-2022 09:43
(14414)
Swan wrote:There are many physical implementations of qubits
Where classical computers use familiar silicon-based chips, qubits (sometimes called "quantum computer qubits") can be made from trapped ions, photons, artificial or real atoms, or quasiparticles.

Why is this belief so important to you? The above paragraph might as well have read "Qubits totally ignore the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle and pretend to be able to assign values to elementary particles whose position can never be completely determined.". One has to be totally gullible in order to buy what they're selling. One has to be desperate to believe in quantum computing in order to achieve the level of gullibility required to believe quantum computing is somehow so much more than the fantastically unbelievable fiction that is being hyped. One might even mistake quantum computing for Safemoon.

Swan wrote:Depending on the architecture and qubit systems, some implementations need their qubits to be kept at temperatures close to absolute zero.

Naturally, when you read this, you were elated to learn that quantum computing had advanced sufficiently for engineers to developed architectures to the level of knowing required temperatures. Of course you insisted on seeing them, right?

You'll post those architectures here in this thread, yes?

I must say, Swan, those architectures that you are going to post are really going to throw everything I have written right back in my face. Imagine the crow I'm going to eat! Maybe I can wrap it in bacon and barbecue it with sufficient peanut butter to make it palatable.

21-10-2022 14:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

From Microsoft
What is a qubit?

Qubit vs bit

Silly girl

You are babbling about CD's and microwaves from the past as though they still matter. The fact is that a quantum processor could decode somewhere from a billion to a trillion CD's every millisecond or more than you could hear in a million 100 year lives, which is why the amount of code in a CD is not a good test of qubit computing. So if you want to be taken seriously you need to get your head out of the past, or the chinks will put you there permanently

ULTRA MAGA

21-10-2022 16:19
(14414)
Swan wrote:So if you want to be taken seriously you need to...

Take it away, professor ... the floor is yours.
21-10-2022 18:27
(5197)
With 5 or 6 quantum threads, I'm guessing that Apple stock has stagnated, or even showing loss. Even before the pandemic, or Bidenomics inflation. Looking to bale on a sinking ship, hoping to hitch a ride on the next luxury cruise ship, and get filthy rich, this time. Quantum computers are new, marketing hype, exciting. Just jump in cheap and early... But, it's confusing, and everyone making wild claims. Who to believe, which company stock to buy, will most likely take off like a rocket? Which companies will fail? Which are total scams from the beginning?
21-10-2022 20:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
With 5 or 6 quantum threads, I'm guessing that Apple stock has stagnated, or even showing loss. Even before the pandemic, or Bidenomics inflation. Looking to bale on a sinking ship, hoping to hitch a ride on the next luxury cruise ship, and get filthy rich, this time. Quantum computers are new, marketing hype, exciting. Just jump in cheap and early... But, it's confusing, and everyone making wild claims. Who to believe, which company stock to buy, will most likely take off like a rocket? Which companies will fail? Which are total scams from the beginning?

No matter for me since I already own Alphabet and Apple both.

ULTRA MAGA

Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate Quantum internet alliance to build unhackable quantum internet:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Purpose of the Internet and Smart Devices?027-01-2024 18:44
Quantum entanglement visualized for the first time ever1407-10-2023 19:05
IBM quantum experience7213-09-2023 19:48
Better than Quantum Computing525-07-2023 00:11
QUANTUM COMPUTING ON A COMMODORE 64 IN 200 LINES OF BASIC305-07-2023 18:48
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact