Remember me
▼ Content

Quantum internet alliance to build unhackable quantum internet



Page 2 of 2<12
21-10-2022 20:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So if you want to be taken seriously you need to...

Take it away, professor ... the floor is yours.


LOL, I am way too smart to waste my time teaching woke fags like you


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
21-10-2022 20:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:No matter for me since I already own Alphabet and Apple both.

So you are losing money as we speak (Apple down 7% over the previous month, Alphabet down 35% over the previous year).
21-10-2022 20:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So if you want to be taken seriously you need to...
Take it away, professor ... the floor is yours.
LOL, I am way too smart to waste my time teaching woke fags like you

When I said "The floor is yours" I meant that the people screwing you had taken away your mattress.
21-10-2022 21:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:No matter for me since I already own Alphabet and Apple both.

So you are losing money as we speak (Apple down 7% over the previous month, Alphabet down 35% over the previous year).


Nope as I did not buy them at their highs, and if I sold them, I would owe oodles in taxes on my profits.

Enjoy your Coors


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
21-10-2022 23:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:No matter for me since I already own Alphabet and Apple both.

So you are losing money as we speak (Apple down 7% over the previous month, Alphabet down 35% over the previous year).


Actually Apple is up 261% over the last five years as of the close today or up 52.2% per year for each of the last five years.

You may now krap your panties, again


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
22-10-2022 00:15
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4463)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:No matter for me since I already own Alphabet and Apple both.

So you are losing money as we speak (Apple down 7% over the previous month, Alphabet down 35% over the previous year).


Actually Apple is up 261% over the last five years as of the close today or up 52.2% per year for each of the last five years.

You may now krap your panties, again


I think you have a huge brown stain in the back of your panties. Apple has been struggling since Steve Jobs died...
22-10-2022 00:33
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So if you want to be taken seriously you need to...

Take it away, professor ... the floor is yours.


LOL, I am way too smart to waste my time teaching woke fags like you

So you cede the floor. Guess you can't teach.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-10-2022 00:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:No matter for me since I already own Alphabet and Apple both.

So you are losing money as we speak (Apple down 7% over the previous month, Alphabet down 35% over the previous year).


Actually Apple is up 261% over the last five years as of the close today or up 52.2% per year for each of the last five years.

You may now krap your panties, again


I think you have a huge brown stain in the back of your panties. Apple has been struggling since Steve Jobs died...


LOL Apple is up 1,049% since Jobs died. You must be from Pluto or another dimension or something


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
22-10-2022 23:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:No matter for me since I already own Alphabet and Apple both.

So you are losing money as we speak (Apple down 7% over the previous month, Alphabet down 35% over the previous year).


Actually Apple is up 261% over the last five years as of the close today or up 52.2% per year for each of the last five years.

You may now krap your panties, again


I think you have a huge brown stain in the back of your panties. Apple has been struggling since Steve Jobs died...


LOL Apple is up 1,049% since Jobs died. You must be from Pluto or another dimension or something

Lie. Apple stock has simply kept reasonable par with inflation.

It's really sad to see you try to make up shit about how rich you are.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 22-10-2022 23:45
23-10-2022 00:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:No matter for me since I already own Alphabet and Apple both.

So you are losing money as we speak (Apple down 7% over the previous month, Alphabet down 35% over the previous year).


Actually Apple is up 261% over the last five years as of the close today or up 52.2% per year for each of the last five years.

You may now krap your panties, again


I think you have a huge brown stain in the back of your panties. Apple has been struggling since Steve Jobs died...


LOL Apple is up 1,049% since Jobs died. You must be from Pluto or another dimension or something

Lie. Apple stock has simply kept reasonable par with inflation.

It's really sad to see you try to make up shit about how rich you are.


Actually Apple is up 1,049% since Jobs died. You must be from Pluto or another dimension or something?

You act like a spoon-fed lawyer who lost their spoon


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
23-10-2022 06:22
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:Actually Apple is up 1,049% since Jobs died. You must be from Pluto or another dimension or something?

I bet Apple mooned 1000x when it released its quantum computing architectures. You probably own your own vegetable garden.
Attached image:

23-10-2022 13:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually Apple is up 1,049% since Jobs died. You must be from Pluto or another dimension or something?

I bet Apple mooned 1000x when it released its quantum computing architectures. You probably own your own vegetable garden.


Again I am more concerned with the egg whites that I am eating for breakfast than Apple. LOL when the first Apple quantum phone arrives that the NSA can't hack that is when the government sues Apple as it did Microsoft. Naturally for this to be possible both phones will need to be Apple quantum phones and sales will be to the, as you say Moon.

CIAO


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
24-10-2022 00:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote: Naturally for this to be possible both phones will need to be Apple quantum phones and sales will be to the, as you say Moon.

Following that will be the release of the ORGANIC, gluten and peanut-free quantum computing. THAT will moon 1000x. Tell 'em Xadoman.
24-10-2022 18:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Naturally for this to be possible both phones will need to be Apple quantum phones and sales will be to the, as you say Moon.

Following that will be the release of the ORGANIC, gluten and peanut-free quantum computing. THAT will moon 1000x. Tell 'em Xadoman.


Apple computers is up a whopping 134,213.64% since IPO, your sad opinion has no input to this


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 24-10-2022 18:47
24-10-2022 19:53
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Naturally for this to be possible both phones will need to be Apple quantum phones and sales will be to the, as you say Moon.

Following that will be the release of the ORGANIC, gluten and peanut-free quantum computing. THAT will moon 1000x. Tell 'em Xadoman.


Apple computers is up a whopping 134,213.64% since IPO, your sad opinion has no input to this

I notice your abrupt need to change the subject. Too funny.
24-10-2022 20:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Naturally for this to be possible both phones will need to be Apple quantum phones and sales will be to the, as you say Moon.

Following that will be the release of the ORGANIC, gluten and peanut-free quantum computing. THAT will moon 1000x. Tell 'em Xadoman.


Apple computers is up a whopping 134,213.64% since IPO, your sad opinion has no input to this

Argument from randU fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-10-2022 22:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Naturally for this to be possible both phones will need to be Apple quantum phones and sales will be to the, as you say Moon.

Following that will be the release of the ORGANIC, gluten and peanut-free quantum computing. THAT will moon 1000x. Tell 'em Xadoman.


Apple computers is up a whopping 134,213.64% since IPO, your sad opinion has no input to this

I notice your abrupt need to change the subject. Too funny.


So are you the king that determines the subjects that I can post, or more likely you are just a grandiose delusional schizzo.

Apple computers is up a whopping 134,213.64% since IPO, your sad opinion has no input to this, which since true will cause you to want to change the subject, again.

Silly girl


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
24-10-2022 23:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Naturally for this to be possible both phones will need to be Apple quantum phones and sales will be to the, as you say Moon.

Following that will be the release of the ORGANIC, gluten and peanut-free quantum computing. THAT will moon 1000x. Tell 'em Xadoman.


Apple computers is up a whopping 134,213.64% since IPO, your sad opinion has no input to this

I notice your abrupt need to change the subject. Too funny.


So are you the king that determines the subjects that I can post, or more likely you are just a grandiose delusional schizzo.

Apple computers is up a whopping 134,213.64% since IPO, your sad opinion has no input to this, which since true will cause you to want to change the subject, again.

Silly girl

Pivot fallacies. Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy. Argument from randU fallacy. Inversion fallacy. No argument presented. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-10-2022 14:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Naturally for this to be possible both phones will need to be Apple quantum phones and sales will be to the, as you say Moon.

Following that will be the release of the ORGANIC, gluten and peanut-free quantum computing. THAT will moon 1000x. Tell 'em Xadoman.


Apple computers is up a whopping 134,213.64% since IPO, your sad opinion has no input to this

I notice your abrupt need to change the subject. Too funny.


So are you the king that determines the subjects that I can post, or more likely you are just a grandiose delusional schizzo.

Apple computers is up a whopping 134,213.64% since IPO, your sad opinion has no input to this, which since true will cause you to want to change the subject, again.

Silly girl

Pivot fallacies. Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy. Argument from randU fallacy. Inversion fallacy. No argument presented. Trolling.


LOL in order for me to present an argument, you would need to be intellectually capable of forming a rebuttal, which you have already learned just highlights your own intellectual disabilities. So you bow out because of fear of inadequacy

It's ok, the FBI did the same thing


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
26-10-2022 00:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Naturally for this to be possible both phones will need to be Apple quantum phones and sales will be to the, as you say Moon.

Following that will be the release of the ORGANIC, gluten and peanut-free quantum computing. THAT will moon 1000x. Tell 'em Xadoman.


Apple computers is up a whopping 134,213.64% since IPO, your sad opinion has no input to this

I notice your abrupt need to change the subject. Too funny.


So are you the king that determines the subjects that I can post, or more likely you are just a grandiose delusional schizzo.

Apple computers is up a whopping 134,213.64% since IPO, your sad opinion has no input to this, which since true will cause you to want to change the subject, again.

Silly girl

Pivot fallacies. Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy. Argument from randU fallacy. Inversion fallacy. No argument presented. Trolling.


LOL in order for me to present an argument, you would need to be intellectually capable of forming a rebuttal, which you have already learned just highlights your own intellectual disabilities. So you bow out because of fear of inadequacy

It's ok, the FBI did the same thing

You have not presented an argument in over a week. Void argument fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-10-2022 04:04
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
IBDaMann wrote:I notice your abrupt need to change the subject. Too funny.
So are you the king that determines the subjects that I can post,

You concluded that from my simple observation? Too funny.


Swan wrote:Apple computers is up a whopping 134,213.64% since IPO,

... and did you buy at IPO?

.
26-10-2022 13:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Naturally for this to be possible both phones will need to be Apple quantum phones and sales will be to the, as you say Moon.

Following that will be the release of the ORGANIC, gluten and peanut-free quantum computing. THAT will moon 1000x. Tell 'em Xadoman.


Apple computers is up a whopping 134,213.64% since IPO, your sad opinion has no input to this

I notice your abrupt need to change the subject. Too funny.


So are you the king that determines the subjects that I can post, or more likely you are just a grandiose delusional schizzo.

Apple computers is up a whopping 134,213.64% since IPO, your sad opinion has no input to this, which since true will cause you to want to change the subject, again.

Silly girl

Pivot fallacies. Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy. Argument from randU fallacy. Inversion fallacy. No argument presented. Trolling.


LOL in order for me to present an argument, you would need to be intellectually capable of forming a rebuttal, which you have already learned just highlights your own intellectual disabilities. So you bow out because of fear of inadequacy

It's ok, the FBI did the same thing

You have not presented an argument in over a week. Void argument fallacy.


You have never presented an argument that could not be formed by a five-year-old, but when you do I humiliate you so as a result you have given up and resumed choking the chicken.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
26-10-2022 13:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBDaMann wrote:I notice your abrupt need to change the subject. Too funny.
So are you the king that determines the subjects that I can post,

You concluded that from my simple observation? Too funny.


Swan wrote:Apple computers is up a whopping 134,213.64% since IPO,

... and did you buy at IPO?

.


Ask the FBI


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
26-10-2022 16:33
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
IBDaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Apple computers is up a whopping 134,213.64% since IPO,

... and did you buy at IPO?
Ask the FBI

It wouldn't do any good. The FBI snubbed you, and didn't interview you as they were required. They hoot your widdo feewings and didn't extract the required financial data to complete your dossier.

I'm just speculating but I figure you must have purchased Apple at IPO because how else would you own your own vegetable garden with a custom tomato trellis? On top of that, you own an operational bicycle. I imagine that your writeoffs to charity must be continental.
26-10-2022 19:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBDaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Apple computers is up a whopping 134,213.64% since IPO,

... and did you buy at IPO?
Ask the FBI

It wouldn't do any good. The FBI snubbed you, and didn't interview you as they were required. They hoot your widdo feewings and didn't extract the required financial data to complete your dossier.

I'm just speculating but I figure you must have purchased Apple at IPO because how else would you own your own vegetable garden with a custom tomato trellis? On top of that, you own an operational bicycle. I imagine that your writeoffs to charity must be continental.


Yea as it obviously takes a billionaire to plant tomatoes.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-10-2022 01:46
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:Yea as it obviously takes a billionaire to plant tomatoes.

Anyone can plant tomatoes. It's your custom-made, anniversary edition trellis that puts you in a different financial bracket.

Of course, your functioning bicycle is equivalent to a Bel Aire zip code.
27-10-2022 01:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Yea as it obviously takes a billionaire to plant tomatoes.

Anyone can plant tomatoes. It's your custom-made, anniversary edition trellis that puts you in a different financial bracket.

Of course, your functioning bicycle is equivalent to a Bel Aire zip code.


I have no real trellis, that comes next season, but I did get 9-foot plants anyway with my add on system. Do they let you grow tomatoes at the hospital?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-10-2022 02:41
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:... I did get 9-foot plants anyway with my add on system.

Who else do you imagine has those? You're a 1%'er
27-10-2022 04:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:... I did get 9-foot plants anyway with my add on system.

Who else do you imagine has those? You're a 1%'er

Nah the record is 65 feet tall so I have 56 feet to go just to tie


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-10-2022 16:46
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:... I did get 9-foot plants anyway with my add on system.
Who else do you imagine has those? You're a 1%'er
Nah the record is 65 feet tall so I have 56 feet to go just to tie

Good news! You're still in the running. That's not a trellis. It's a 65-foot moraine. It was pushed into place by a glacier. Yours is a genuine, bona fide trellis. You mght already be the winner.

... but it might already be too late.
28-10-2022 03:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:... I did get 9-foot plants anyway with my add on system.
Who else do you imagine has those? You're a 1%'er
Nah the record is 65 feet tall so I have 56 feet to go just to tie

Good news! You're still in the running. That's not a trellis. It's a 65-foot moraine. It was pushed into place by a glacier. Yours is a genuine, bona fide trellis. You mght already be the winner.

... but it might already be too late.


You may continue babbling at will.......................


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-10-2022 06:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:You may continue babbling at will.......................

Too funny. The phrase implies that something needs to be started, not to simply continue something that has already begun, because the will is already in effect.

Basically, you just pretended to give me permission to do what I was doing.
28-10-2022 13:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:You may continue babbling at will.......................

Too funny. The phrase implies that something needs to be started, not to simply continue something that has already begun, because the will is already in effect.

Basically, you just pretended to give me permission to do what I was doing.


So in other words you know that you are babbling. This is progress, now you just need to take your Lithium, Chlorpromazine and Thorazine on time every day.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-10-2022 15:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:So in other words you know that you are babbling.

"Babbling" in this case is your euphemism for communication that is beyond the comprehension of the listener/reader. Yes, I am fully aware that you aren't able to pick up what I'm laying down, but the important thing is that you are working on it. You haven't necessarily been making great strides, but this isn't a race. Baby steps is at least making progress so let's stay the course.


Baby steps.
28-10-2022 19:40
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Yea as it obviously takes a billionaire to plant tomatoes.

Anyone can plant tomatoes. It's your custom-made, anniversary edition trellis that puts you in a different financial bracket.

Of course, your functioning bicycle is equivalent to a Bel Aire zip code.


I have no real trellis, that comes next season, but I did get 9-foot plants anyway with my add on system. Do they let you grow tomatoes at the hospital?

Saving up for a trellis?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-10-2022 19:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So in other words you know that you are babbling.

"Babbling" in this case is your euphemism for communication that is beyond the comprehension of the listener/reader. Yes, I am fully aware that you aren't able to pick up what I'm laying down, but the important thing is that you are working on it. You haven't necessarily been making great strides, but this isn't a race. Baby steps is at least making progress so let's stay the course.


Baby steps.


LOL that is exactly what the bureau thought.

Please continue your daily word salad


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-10-2022 20:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:LOL that is exactly what the bureau thought.

The Bureau is always confused. You should always check with the Agency first.

Swan wrote:Please continue your daily word salad

I have restricted my rhetorical diet to word enchiladas.
29-10-2022 14:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL that is exactly what the bureau thought.

The Bureau is always confused. You should always check with the Agency first.

Swan wrote:Please continue your daily word salad

I have restricted my rhetorical diet to word enchiladas.


LOL that is exactly what the bureau thought.

Please continue your daily word salad


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-10-2022 21:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL that is exactly what the bureau thought.

The Bureau is always confused. You should always check with the Agency first.

Swan wrote:Please continue your daily word salad

I have restricted my rhetorical diet to word enchiladas.


LOL that is exactly what the bureau thought.

Please continue your daily word salad

Furniture cannot think.



The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 29-10-2022 21:05
30-10-2022 02:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL that is exactly what the bureau thought.

The Bureau is always confused. You should always check with the Agency first.

Swan wrote:Please continue your daily word salad

I have restricted my rhetorical diet to word enchiladas.


LOL that is exactly what the bureau thought.

Please continue your daily word salad

Furniture cannot think.


LOL that is exactly what the bureau thought.

Please continue your daily word salad


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate Quantum internet alliance to build unhackable quantum internet:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Google and NASA achieved quantum supremacy in 20195020-11-2022 23:20
Quantum computing explained for idiots, you know who u r6701-11-2022 04:08
What Is Quantum Entanglement? A Physicist Explains QE for really dumb people2428-10-2022 19:48
Mastercard Develops Quantum-Safe Payment Cards4527-10-2022 22:56
Quantum Entanglement Has Now Been Directly Observed at The Macroscopic Scale7025-10-2022 15:34
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact