Remember me
▼ Content

Quantum internet alliance to build unhackable quantum internet

Page 2 of 2<12
21-10-2022 20:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So if you want to be taken seriously you need to...

Take it away, professor ... the floor is yours.

LOL, I am way too smart to waste my time teaching woke fags like you

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
21-10-2022 20:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14378)
Swan wrote:No matter for me since I already own Alphabet and Apple both.

So you are losing money as we speak (Apple down 7% over the previous month, Alphabet down 35% over the previous year).
21-10-2022 20:10
(14378)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

When I said "The floor is yours" I meant that the people screwing you had taken away your mattress.
21-10-2022 21:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

So you are losing money as we speak (Apple down 7% over the previous month, Alphabet down 35% over the previous year).

Nope as I did not buy them at their highs, and if I sold them, I would owe oodles in taxes on my profits.

Enjoy your Coors

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

21-10-2022 23:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually Apple is up 261% over the last five years as of the close today or up 52.2% per year for each of the last five years.

You may now krap your panties, again

ULTRA MAGA

22-10-2022 00:15
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually Apple is up 261% over the last five years as of the close today or up 52.2% per year for each of the last five years.

I think you have a huge brown stain in the back of your panties. Apple has been struggling since Steve Jobs died...
22-10-2022 00:33
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So you cede the floor. Guess you can't teach.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-10-2022 00:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I think you have a huge brown stain in the back of your panties. Apple has been struggling since Steve Jobs died...

LOL Apple is up 1,049% since Jobs died. You must be from Pluto or another dimension or something

ULTRA MAGA

22-10-2022 23:43
(21559)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL Apple is up 1,049% since Jobs died. You must be from Pluto or another dimension or something

Lie. Apple stock has simply kept reasonable par with inflation.

It's really sad to see you try to make up shit about how rich you are.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 22-10-2022 23:45
23-10-2022 00:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Lie. Apple stock has simply kept reasonable par with inflation.

It's really sad to see you try to make up shit about how rich you are.

Actually Apple is up 1,049% since Jobs died. You must be from Pluto or another dimension or something?

You act like a spoon-fed lawyer who lost their spoon

ULTRA MAGA

23-10-2022 06:22
(14378)
Swan wrote:Actually Apple is up 1,049% since Jobs died. You must be from Pluto or another dimension or something?

I bet Apple mooned 1000x when it released its quantum computing architectures. You probably own your own vegetable garden.
Attached image:

23-10-2022 13:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually Apple is up 1,049% since Jobs died. You must be from Pluto or another dimension or something?

I bet Apple mooned 1000x when it released its quantum computing architectures. You probably own your own vegetable garden.

Again I am more concerned with the egg whites that I am eating for breakfast than Apple. LOL when the first Apple quantum phone arrives that the NSA can't hack that is when the government sues Apple as it did Microsoft. Naturally for this to be possible both phones will need to be Apple quantum phones and sales will be to the, as you say Moon.

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

24-10-2022 00:19
(14378)
Swan wrote: Naturally for this to be possible both phones will need to be Apple quantum phones and sales will be to the, as you say Moon.

Following that will be the release of the ORGANIC, gluten and peanut-free quantum computing. THAT will moon 1000x. Tell 'em Xadoman.
24-10-2022 18:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Naturally for this to be possible both phones will need to be Apple quantum phones and sales will be to the, as you say Moon.

Following that will be the release of the ORGANIC, gluten and peanut-free quantum computing. THAT will moon 1000x. Tell 'em Xadoman.

Apple computers is up a whopping 134,213.64% since IPO, your sad opinion has no input to this

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 24-10-2022 18:47
24-10-2022 19:53
(14378)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Apple computers is up a whopping 134,213.64% since IPO, your sad opinion has no input to this

I notice your abrupt need to change the subject. Too funny.
24-10-2022 20:23
(21559)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Argument from randU fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

24-10-2022 22:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So are you the king that determines the subjects that I can post, or more likely you are just a grandiose delusional schizzo.

Apple computers is up a whopping 134,213.64% since IPO, your sad opinion has no input to this, which since true will cause you to want to change the subject, again.

Silly girl

ULTRA MAGA

24-10-2022 23:43
(21559)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So are you the king that determines the subjects that I can post, or more likely you are just a grandiose delusional schizzo.

Apple computers is up a whopping 134,213.64% since IPO, your sad opinion has no input to this, which since true will cause you to want to change the subject, again.

Silly girl

Pivot fallacies. Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy. Argument from randU fallacy. Inversion fallacy. No argument presented. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

25-10-2022 14:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Silly girl

Pivot fallacies. Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy. Argument from randU fallacy. Inversion fallacy. No argument presented. Trolling.

LOL in order for me to present an argument, you would need to be intellectually capable of forming a rebuttal, which you have already learned just highlights your own intellectual disabilities. So you bow out because of fear of inadequacy

It's ok, the FBI did the same thing

ULTRA MAGA

26-10-2022 00:10
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Silly girl

LOL in order for me to present an argument, you would need to be intellectually capable of forming a rebuttal, which you have already learned just highlights your own intellectual disabilities. So you bow out because of fear of inadequacy

You have not presented an argument in over a week. Void argument fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

26-10-2022 04:04
(14378)
Swan wrote:
IBDaMann wrote:I notice your abrupt need to change the subject. Too funny.
So are you the king that determines the subjects that I can post,

You concluded that from my simple observation? Too funny.

Swan wrote:Apple computers is up a whopping 134,213.64% since IPO,

... and did you buy at IPO?

26-10-2022 13:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Silly girl

You have not presented an argument in over a week. Void argument fallacy.

You have never presented an argument that could not be formed by a five-year-old, but when you do I humiliate you so as a result you have given up and resumed choking the chicken.

ULTRA MAGA

26-10-2022 13:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBDaMann wrote:I notice your abrupt need to change the subject. Too funny.
So are you the king that determines the subjects that I can post,

You concluded that from my simple observation? Too funny.

Ask the FBI

ULTRA MAGA

26-10-2022 16:33
(14378)
Swan wrote:
IBDaMann wrote:

Ask the FBI

It wouldn't do any good. The FBI snubbed you, and didn't interview you as they were required. They hoot your widdo feewings and didn't extract the required financial data to complete your dossier.

I'm just speculating but I figure you must have purchased Apple at IPO because how else would you own your own vegetable garden with a custom tomato trellis? On top of that, you own an operational bicycle. I imagine that your writeoffs to charity must be continental.
26-10-2022 19:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBDaMann wrote:

Ask the FBI

It wouldn't do any good. The FBI snubbed you, and didn't interview you as they were required. They hoot your widdo feewings and didn't extract the required financial data to complete your dossier.

I'm just speculating but I figure you must have purchased Apple at IPO because how else would you own your own vegetable garden with a custom tomato trellis? On top of that, you own an operational bicycle. I imagine that your writeoffs to charity must be continental.

Yea as it obviously takes a billionaire to plant tomatoes.

ULTRA MAGA

27-10-2022 01:46
(14378)
Swan wrote:Yea as it obviously takes a billionaire to plant tomatoes.

Anyone can plant tomatoes. It's your custom-made, anniversary edition trellis that puts you in a different financial bracket.

Of course, your functioning bicycle is equivalent to a Bel Aire zip code.
27-10-2022 01:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

Anyone can plant tomatoes. It's your custom-made, anniversary edition trellis that puts you in a different financial bracket.

I have no real trellis, that comes next season, but I did get 9-foot plants anyway with my add on system. Do they let you grow tomatoes at the hospital?

ULTRA MAGA

27-10-2022 02:41
(14378)
Swan wrote:... I did get 9-foot plants anyway with my add on system.

Who else do you imagine has those? You're a 1%'er
27-10-2022 04:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

Nah the record is 65 feet tall so I have 56 feet to go just to tie

ULTRA MAGA

27-10-2022 16:46
(14378)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Good news! You're still in the running. That's not a trellis. It's a 65-foot moraine. It was pushed into place by a glacier. Yours is a genuine, bona fide trellis. You mght already be the winner.

... but it might already be too late.
28-10-2022 03:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Good news! You're still in the running. That's not a trellis. It's a 65-foot moraine. It was pushed into place by a glacier. Yours is a genuine, bona fide trellis. You mght already be the winner.

... but it might already be too late.

You may continue babbling at will.......................

ULTRA MAGA

28-10-2022 06:42
(14378)
Swan wrote:You may continue babbling at will.......................

Too funny. The phrase implies that something needs to be started, not to simply continue something that has already begun, because the will is already in effect.

Basically, you just pretended to give me permission to do what I was doing.
28-10-2022 13:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:You may continue babbling at will.......................

Too funny. The phrase implies that something needs to be started, not to simply continue something that has already begun, because the will is already in effect.

Basically, you just pretended to give me permission to do what I was doing.

So in other words you know that you are babbling. This is progress, now you just need to take your Lithium, Chlorpromazine and Thorazine on time every day.

ULTRA MAGA

28-10-2022 15:48
(14378)
Swan wrote:So in other words you know that you are babbling.

"Babbling" in this case is your euphemism for communication that is beyond the comprehension of the listener/reader. Yes, I am fully aware that you aren't able to pick up what I'm laying down, but the important thing is that you are working on it. You haven't necessarily been making great strides, but this isn't a race. Baby steps is at least making progress so let's stay the course.

Baby steps.
28-10-2022 19:40
(21559)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I have no real trellis, that comes next season, but I did get 9-foot plants anyway with my add on system. Do they let you grow tomatoes at the hospital?

Saving up for a trellis?

The Parrot Killer

28-10-2022 19:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So in other words you know that you are babbling.

"Babbling" in this case is your euphemism for communication that is beyond the comprehension of the listener/reader. Yes, I am fully aware that you aren't able to pick up what I'm laying down, but the important thing is that you are working on it. You haven't necessarily been making great strides, but this isn't a race. Baby steps is at least making progress so let's stay the course.

Baby steps.

LOL that is exactly what the bureau thought.

Please continue your daily word salad

ULTRA MAGA

28-10-2022 20:13
(14378)
Swan wrote:LOL that is exactly what the bureau thought.

The Bureau is always confused. You should always check with the Agency first.

Swan wrote:Please continue your daily word salad

I have restricted my rhetorical diet to word enchiladas.
29-10-2022 14:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

ULTRA MAGA

29-10-2022 21:01
(21559)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Furniture cannot think.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 29-10-2022 21:05
30-10-2022 02:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Furniture cannot think.

ULTRA MAGA

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Quantum internet alliance to build unhackable quantum internet:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Purpose of the Internet and Smart Devices?027-01-2024 18:44
Quantum entanglement visualized for the first time ever1407-10-2023 19:05
IBM quantum experience7213-09-2023 19:48
Better than Quantum Computing525-07-2023 00:11
QUANTUM COMPUTING ON A COMMODORE 64 IN 200 LINES OF BASIC305-07-2023 18:48
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact