Remember me
▼ Content

Better than Quantum Computing

Better than Quantum Computing24-07-2023 18:34
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Sorry Swan, your Quantum Computing scam is no longer interesting enough. The new, exciting scam doesn't ask its marks to buy into transmitting data at ten million times the speed of light on "entangled" photons that cannot be found. That's boring.

https://brilliantlightpower.com/

Instead, the new scam at Brilliant Light Power asks its marks to buy bottles of pure dark matter (previously unknown and mysterious but now marketed directly as "Hydrino"), manufactured from hydrogen atoms that are carefully harvested from selected water molecules, even from humidity in the air, and catalytically converted into Hydrino, posessing far more energy than high octane gasoline. Each bottle contains the energy of tens of thousands of suns, but won't destroy our planet as long as it is stored in GasGuzzler's basement.

How much would you pay for the energy of tens of thousands of suns? Would you pay $878,395,512,296,874,365.00? Maybe even $878,395,512,296,874,368.00? If you act now, you can own your own franchise of virtually unlimited energy for three easy payents of $19.99

Fact Sheet:

1. It used to be called "dark matter"; now it's "Hydrino."
2. Hydrino is produced by catalytically converting hydrogen atoms
3. To ensure Hydrino of only the highest quality, hydrogen atoms are hand-picked.
4. One bottle of Hydrino contains the energy of thousands of stars.
5. Hydrino bottles will be subject to a 5-cent deposit in California.
6. Storage space in GasGuzzler's basement is at a premium. Act quickly.
Edited on 24-07-2023 18:35
24-07-2023 19:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Sorry Swan, your Quantum Computing scam is no longer interesting enough. The new, exciting scam doesn't ask its marks to buy into transmitting data at ten million times the speed of light on "entangled" photons that cannot be found. That's boring.

Instead, the new scam at Brilliant Light Power asks its marks to buy bottles of pure dark matter (previously unknown and mysterious but now marketed directly as "Hydrino"), manufactured from hydrogen atoms that are carefully harvested from selected water molecules, even from humidity in the air, and catalytically converted into Hydrino, posessing far more energy than high octane gasoline. Each bottle contains the energy of tens of thousands of suns, but won't destroy our planet as long as it is stored in GasGuzzler's basement.

How much would you pay for the energy of tens of thousands of suns? Would you pay $878,395,512,296,874,365.00? Maybe even $878,395,512,296,874,368.00? If you act now, you can own your own franchise of virtually unlimited energy for three easy payents of $19.99

Fact Sheet:

3. To ensure Hydrino of only the highest quality, hydrogen atoms are hand-picked.

You are now confirmed as, OWNED

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
24-07-2023 20:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Swan wrote: You are now confirmed as, OWNED

Swan, your comment doesn't make much sense.
24-07-2023 21:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:

Fact Sheet:

Sure it does, you have now confirmed that I own your brain. Little though there be.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

24-07-2023 23:38
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
IBdaMann wrote:

Fact Sheet:

Nicely done!

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-07-2023 00:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Fact Sheet:

Nicely done!

Why did you change your name? As I said, U R Owned

Silly

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Better than Quantum Computing:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Quantum entanglement visualized for the first time ever1407-10-2023 19:05
IBM quantum experience7213-09-2023 19:48
QUANTUM COMPUTING ON A COMMODORE 64 IN 200 LINES OF BASIC305-07-2023 18:48
Quantum Light Experiment Proves Photosynthesis Starts with a Single Photon1522-06-2023 23:00
INTEL TO SHIP QUANTUM CHIP1120-06-2023 19:17
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact