Remember me
▼ Content

Quantum entanglement visualized for the first time ever


Quantum entanglement visualized for the first time ever27-09-2023 22:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
https://www.advancedsciencenews.com/quantum-entanglement-visualized-for-the-first-time-ever/

A new development will help cement the "realness" of quantum entanglement even more. A team of researchers from the University of Ottawa and the Sapienza University of Rome have demonstrated a novel technique that allows the visualization of an entangled pair of photons  —  particles of light. More accurately, what the scientists have manifested and what they describe in a paper published in Nature Photonics is the wavefunction of this quantum system.

"In our context, we refer to wavefunction as a spatially resolved specification of the state of a quantum system. It tells us everything we can know about the quantum system of interest," said University of Ottawa postdoctoral fellow Alessio D'Errico. "More precisely, the wavefunction allows us to calculate the probability of any measurement outcome.

"In the case of two entangled photons, knowing the wavefunction will tell us what is the probability of finding, at the same time, one particle in point A and the other particle in point B."

Entanglement and holography
D'Errico explained that the team's work was founded on the technique of digital holography, a process that is commonly used to retrieve the shape of 3D objects from scattered light and to reconstruct the phase of laser beams.

Holographic techniques like this rely on the fact that light can be modeled as a wave, and when two waves overlap and are "in phase", where a peak means a peak or a trough meets a trough, this feature of the wave is amplified — a phenomenon called constructive interference.

But, when the light waves are out of phase, a peak meets a trough, and the features cancel each other out  —  this is called, predictably maybe, destructive interference.

The inference pattern that results from the overlapping of two light waves —  one known (a reference wave) and the other unknown  —  can give information about the unknown wave, allowing it to be reconstructed. This means that holographic techniques can reconstruct a 3D object from 2D images. The team extended the technique of digital holography to solve the problem of reconstructing the state of two entangled photons.

This will trigger the anti science liberal natives


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-09-2023 06:18
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
Swan wrote:
https://www.advancedsciencenews.com/quantum-entanglement-visualized-for-the-first-time-ever/

A new development will help cement the "realness" of quantum entanglement even more. A team of researchers from the University of Ottawa and the Sapienza University of Rome have demonstrated a novel technique that allows the visualization of an entangled pair of photons  —  particles of light. More accurately, what the scientists have manifested and what they describe in a paper published in Nature Photonics is the wavefunction of this quantum system.

"In our context, we refer to wavefunction as a spatially resolved specification of the state of a quantum system. It tells us everything we can know about the quantum system of interest," said University of Ottawa postdoctoral fellow Alessio D'Errico. "More precisely, the wavefunction allows us to calculate the probability of any measurement outcome.

"In the case of two entangled photons, knowing the wavefunction will tell us what is the probability of finding, at the same time, one particle in point A and the other particle in point B."

Entanglement and holography
D'Errico explained that the team's work was founded on the technique of digital holography, a process that is commonly used to retrieve the shape of 3D objects from scattered light and to reconstruct the phase of laser beams.

Holographic techniques like this rely on the fact that light can be modeled as a wave, and when two waves overlap and are "in phase", where a peak means a peak or a trough meets a trough, this feature of the wave is amplified — a phenomenon called constructive interference.

But, when the light waves are out of phase, a peak meets a trough, and the features cancel each other out  —  this is called, predictably maybe, destructive interference.

The inference pattern that results from the overlapping of two light waves —  one known (a reference wave) and the other unknown  —  can give information about the unknown wave, allowing it to be reconstructed. This means that holographic techniques can reconstruct a 3D object from 2D images. The team extended the technique of digital holography to solve the problem of reconstructing the state of two entangled photons.

This will trigger the anti science liberal natives



This tends to violate the inverse square law. Uniform distribution of photons is in and of itself quantum entanglement. Otherwise if photons from a distant star weren't entangled then how could the properties of that star be made known?
28-09-2023 13:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
https://www.advancedsciencenews.com/quantum-entanglement-visualized-for-the-first-time-ever/

A new development will help cement the "realness" of quantum entanglement even more. A team of researchers from the University of Ottawa and the Sapienza University of Rome have demonstrated a novel technique that allows the visualization of an entangled pair of photons  —  particles of light. More accurately, what the scientists have manifested and what they describe in a paper published in Nature Photonics is the wavefunction of this quantum system.

"In our context, we refer to wavefunction as a spatially resolved specification of the state of a quantum system. It tells us everything we can know about the quantum system of interest," said University of Ottawa postdoctoral fellow Alessio D'Errico. "More precisely, the wavefunction allows us to calculate the probability of any measurement outcome.

"In the case of two entangled photons, knowing the wavefunction will tell us what is the probability of finding, at the same time, one particle in point A and the other particle in point B."

Entanglement and holography
D'Errico explained that the team's work was founded on the technique of digital holography, a process that is commonly used to retrieve the shape of 3D objects from scattered light and to reconstruct the phase of laser beams.

Holographic techniques like this rely on the fact that light can be modeled as a wave, and when two waves overlap and are "in phase", where a peak means a peak or a trough meets a trough, this feature of the wave is amplified — a phenomenon called constructive interference.

But, when the light waves are out of phase, a peak meets a trough, and the features cancel each other out  —  this is called, predictably maybe, destructive interference.

The inference pattern that results from the overlapping of two light waves —  one known (a reference wave) and the other unknown  —  can give information about the unknown wave, allowing it to be reconstructed. This means that holographic techniques can reconstruct a 3D object from 2D images. The team extended the technique of digital holography to solve the problem of reconstructing the state of two entangled photons.

This will trigger the anti science liberal natives



This tends to violate the inverse square law. Uniform distribution of photons is in and of itself quantum entanglement. Otherwise if photons from a distant star weren't entangled then how could the properties of that star be made known?


From a scientific view, entanglement violates physics as we know it and as a result some are claiming that it may well be a glimpse out of the matrix so to speak and that distance itself may well be an illusion.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-09-2023 16:16
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14387)
Swan wrote: A new development will help cement the "realness" of quantum entanglement even more.

Only things that don't exist need to be pushed as "real." That's how you can tell it's a scam. What do leftists chant? "Climate Change is REAL!"

Swan wrote:A team of researchers from the University of Ottawa and the Sapienza University of Rome have demonstrated a novel technique that allows the visualization of an entangled pair of photons  —  particles of light.

Religions are full of claims of supernatural experiences. Regrettably, none are captured clearly on video. Similarly every single claimed Bigfoot, Loch Ness monster, UFO and Chupacabra image is blurry at best.

Let me guess, in this day and age in which relevant videos are embedded directly with the news stories ... the video for this "visualization" coincidentally didn't make the print deadline, right?

Swan wrote:More accurately, what the scientists have manifested and what they describe in a paper published in Nature Photonics is the wavefunction of this quantum system.

Hold on. System? I thought they were just two entangled photons. What system is being forthwith visualized and how can this visualization be claimed to have been "demonstrated" beyond merely being claimed to have been demonstrated? Where's the clear video of the photons demonstrating entanglement? Why wasn't this "wavefunction" posted so that the world can at least visualize it however they wish?

Nonetheless, claiming to have demonstrated a visualization of a mathematical function does nothing to make any sci-fi concept a reality.
29-09-2023 01:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: A new development will help cement the "realness" of quantum entanglement even more.

Only things that don't exist need to be pushed as "real." That's how you can tell it's a scam. What do leftists chant? "Climate Change is REAL!"

Swan wrote:A team of researchers from the University of Ottawa and the Sapienza University of Rome have demonstrated a novel technique that allows the visualization of an entangled pair of photons  —  particles of light.

Religions are full of claims of supernatural experiences. Regrettably, none are captured clearly on video. Similarly every single claimed Bigfoot, Loch Ness monster, UFO and Chupacabra image is blurry at best.

Let me guess, in this day and age in which relevant videos are embedded directly with the news stories ... the video for this "visualization" coincidentally didn't make the print deadline, right?

Swan wrote:More accurately, what the scientists have manifested and what they describe in a paper published in Nature Photonics is the wavefunction of this quantum system.

Hold on. System? I thought they were just two entangled photons. What system is being forthwith visualized and how can this visualization be claimed to have been "demonstrated" beyond merely being claimed to have been demonstrated? Where's the clear video of the photons demonstrating entanglement? Why wasn't this "wavefunction" posted so that the world can at least visualize it however they wish?

Nonetheless, claiming to have demonstrated a visualization of a mathematical function does nothing to make any sci-fi concept a reality.


As usual I read half of the first sentence to determine that any further reading would be a waste of time. However I am glad that you had fun


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-09-2023 03:14
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: A new development will help cement the "realness" of quantum entanglement even more.

Only things that don't exist need to be pushed as "real." That's how you can tell it's a scam. What do leftists chant? "Climate Change is REAL!"

Swan wrote:A team of researchers from the University of Ottawa and the Sapienza University of Rome have demonstrated a novel technique that allows the visualization of an entangled pair of photons  —  particles of light.

Religions are full of claims of supernatural experiences. Regrettably, none are captured clearly on video. Similarly every single claimed Bigfoot, Loch Ness monster, UFO and Chupacabra image is blurry at best.

Let me guess, in this day and age in which relevant videos are embedded directly with the news stories ... the video for this "visualization" coincidentally didn't make the print deadline, right?

Swan wrote:More accurately, what the scientists have manifested and what they describe in a paper published in Nature Photonics is the wavefunction of this quantum system.

Hold on. System? I thought they were just two entangled photons. What system is being forthwith visualized and how can this visualization be claimed to have been "demonstrated" beyond merely being claimed to have been demonstrated? Where's the clear video of the photons demonstrating entanglement? Why wasn't this "wavefunction" posted so that the world can at least visualize it however they wish?

Nonetheless, claiming to have demonstrated a visualization of a mathematical function does nothing to make any sci-fi concept a reality.


As usual I read half of the first sentence to determine that any further reading would be a waste of time. However I am glad that you had fun


But, you decided to waste the time posting it here... Had you wasted the time to actually read what you copy/pasted, you would have realized your are a moron... The article clearly states it's a computer model, to visualize something that only exists on paper.
29-09-2023 06:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: A new development will help cement the "realness" of quantum entanglement even more.

Only things that don't exist need to be pushed as "real." That's how you can tell it's a scam. What do leftists chant? "Climate Change is REAL!"

Swan wrote:A team of researchers from the University of Ottawa and the Sapienza University of Rome have demonstrated a novel technique that allows the visualization of an entangled pair of photons  —  particles of light.

Religions are full of claims of supernatural experiences. Regrettably, none are captured clearly on video. Similarly every single claimed Bigfoot, Loch Ness monster, UFO and Chupacabra image is blurry at best.

Let me guess, in this day and age in which relevant videos are embedded directly with the news stories ... the video for this "visualization" coincidentally didn't make the print deadline, right?

Swan wrote:More accurately, what the scientists have manifested and what they describe in a paper published in Nature Photonics is the wavefunction of this quantum system.

Hold on. System? I thought they were just two entangled photons. What system is being forthwith visualized and how can this visualization be claimed to have been "demonstrated" beyond merely being claimed to have been demonstrated? Where's the clear video of the photons demonstrating entanglement? Why wasn't this "wavefunction" posted so that the world can at least visualize it however they wish?

Nonetheless, claiming to have demonstrated a visualization of a mathematical function does nothing to make any sci-fi concept a reality.


As usual I read half of the first sentence to determine that any further reading would be a waste of time. However I am glad that you had fun


But, you decided to waste the time posting it here... Had you wasted the time to actually read what you copy/pasted, you would have realized your are a moron... The article clearly states it's a computer model, to visualize something that only exists on paper.


Stop crying as you clearly enjoyed yourself failing

Again


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
03-10-2023 02:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
https://www.advancedsciencenews.com/quantum-entanglement-visualized-for-the-first-time-ever/

A new development will help cement the "realness" of quantum entanglement even more. A team of researchers from the University of Ottawa and the Sapienza University of Rome have demonstrated a novel technique that allows the visualization of an entangled pair of photons  —  particles of light. More accurately, what the scientists have manifested and what they describe in a paper published in Nature Photonics is the wavefunction of this quantum system.

"In our context, we refer to wavefunction as a spatially resolved specification of the state of a quantum system. It tells us everything we can know about the quantum system of interest," said University of Ottawa postdoctoral fellow Alessio D'Errico. "More precisely, the wavefunction allows us to calculate the probability of any measurement outcome.

"In the case of two entangled photons, knowing the wavefunction will tell us what is the probability of finding, at the same time, one particle in point A and the other particle in point B."

Entanglement and holography
D'Errico explained that the team's work was founded on the technique of digital holography, a process that is commonly used to retrieve the shape of 3D objects from scattered light and to reconstruct the phase of laser beams.

Holographic techniques like this rely on the fact that light can be modeled as a wave, and when two waves overlap and are "in phase", where a peak means a peak or a trough meets a trough, this feature of the wave is amplified — a phenomenon called constructive interference.

But, when the light waves are out of phase, a peak meets a trough, and the features cancel each other out  —  this is called, predictably maybe, destructive interference.

The inference pattern that results from the overlapping of two light waves —  one known (a reference wave) and the other unknown  —  can give information about the unknown wave, allowing it to be reconstructed. This means that holographic techniques can reconstruct a 3D object from 2D images. The team extended the technique of digital holography to solve the problem of reconstructing the state of two entangled photons.

This will trigger the anti science liberal natives
I've seen several movies that visualize God as well. I've even seen one that visualizes Ra, the Sun God from ancient Egypt.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-10-2023 18:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
https://www.advancedsciencenews.com/quantum-entanglement-visualized-for-the-first-time-ever/

A new development will help cement the "realness" of quantum entanglement even more. A team of researchers from the University of Ottawa and the Sapienza University of Rome have demonstrated a novel technique that allows the visualization of an entangled pair of photons  —  particles of light. More accurately, what the scientists have manifested and what they describe in a paper published in Nature Photonics is the wavefunction of this quantum system.

"In our context, we refer to wavefunction as a spatially resolved specification of the state of a quantum system. It tells us everything we can know about the quantum system of interest," said University of Ottawa postdoctoral fellow Alessio D'Errico. "More precisely, the wavefunction allows us to calculate the probability of any measurement outcome.

"In the case of two entangled photons, knowing the wavefunction will tell us what is the probability of finding, at the same time, one particle in point A and the other particle in point B."

Entanglement and holography
D'Errico explained that the team's work was founded on the technique of digital holography, a process that is commonly used to retrieve the shape of 3D objects from scattered light and to reconstruct the phase of laser beams.

Holographic techniques like this rely on the fact that light can be modeled as a wave, and when two waves overlap and are "in phase", where a peak means a peak or a trough meets a trough, this feature of the wave is amplified — a phenomenon called constructive interference.

But, when the light waves are out of phase, a peak meets a trough, and the features cancel each other out  —  this is called, predictably maybe, destructive interference.

The inference pattern that results from the overlapping of two light waves —  one known (a reference wave) and the other unknown  —  can give information about the unknown wave, allowing it to be reconstructed. This means that holographic techniques can reconstruct a 3D object from 2D images. The team extended the technique of digital holography to solve the problem of reconstructing the state of two entangled photons.

This will trigger the anti science liberal natives
I've seen several movies that visualize God as well. I've even seen one that visualizes Ra, the Sun God from ancient Egypt.


However movies do not even pretend to be real, and are not real, unless the viewer is a brainless turd like you


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
05-10-2023 18:54
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
https://www.advancedsciencenews.com/quantum-entanglement-visualized-for-the-first-time-ever/

A new development will help cement the "realness" of quantum entanglement even more. A team of researchers from the University of Ottawa and the Sapienza University of Rome have demonstrated a novel technique that allows the visualization of an entangled pair of photons  —  particles of light. More accurately, what the scientists have manifested and what they describe in a paper published in Nature Photonics is the wavefunction of this quantum system.

"In our context, we refer to wavefunction as a spatially resolved specification of the state of a quantum system. It tells us everything we can know about the quantum system of interest," said University of Ottawa postdoctoral fellow Alessio D'Errico. "More precisely, the wavefunction allows us to calculate the probability of any measurement outcome.

"In the case of two entangled photons, knowing the wavefunction will tell us what is the probability of finding, at the same time, one particle in point A and the other particle in point B."

Entanglement and holography
D'Errico explained that the team's work was founded on the technique of digital holography, a process that is commonly used to retrieve the shape of 3D objects from scattered light and to reconstruct the phase of laser beams.

Holographic techniques like this rely on the fact that light can be modeled as a wave, and when two waves overlap and are "in phase", where a peak means a peak or a trough meets a trough, this feature of the wave is amplified — a phenomenon called constructive interference.

But, when the light waves are out of phase, a peak meets a trough, and the features cancel each other out  —  this is called, predictably maybe, destructive interference.

The inference pattern that results from the overlapping of two light waves —  one known (a reference wave) and the other unknown  —  can give information about the unknown wave, allowing it to be reconstructed. This means that holographic techniques can reconstruct a 3D object from 2D images. The team extended the technique of digital holography to solve the problem of reconstructing the state of two entangled photons.

This will trigger the anti science liberal natives
I've seen several movies that visualize God as well. I've even seen one that visualizes Ra, the Sun God from ancient Egypt.


However movies do not even pretend to be real, and are not real, unless the viewer is a brainless turd like you


Says the the moron who claims Old Faithful will burn you with mustard gas.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
05-10-2023 20:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
https://www.advancedsciencenews.com/quantum-entanglement-visualized-for-the-first-time-ever/

A new development will help cement the "realness" of quantum entanglement even more. A team of researchers from the University of Ottawa and the Sapienza University of Rome have demonstrated a novel technique that allows the visualization of an entangled pair of photons  —  particles of light. More accurately, what the scientists have manifested and what they describe in a paper published in Nature Photonics is the wavefunction of this quantum system.

"In our context, we refer to wavefunction as a spatially resolved specification of the state of a quantum system. It tells us everything we can know about the quantum system of interest," said University of Ottawa postdoctoral fellow Alessio D'Errico. "More precisely, the wavefunction allows us to calculate the probability of any measurement outcome.

"In the case of two entangled photons, knowing the wavefunction will tell us what is the probability of finding, at the same time, one particle in point A and the other particle in point B."

Entanglement and holography
D'Errico explained that the team's work was founded on the technique of digital holography, a process that is commonly used to retrieve the shape of 3D objects from scattered light and to reconstruct the phase of laser beams.

Holographic techniques like this rely on the fact that light can be modeled as a wave, and when two waves overlap and are "in phase", where a peak means a peak or a trough meets a trough, this feature of the wave is amplified — a phenomenon called constructive interference.

But, when the light waves are out of phase, a peak meets a trough, and the features cancel each other out  —  this is called, predictably maybe, destructive interference.

The inference pattern that results from the overlapping of two light waves —  one known (a reference wave) and the other unknown  —  can give information about the unknown wave, allowing it to be reconstructed. This means that holographic techniques can reconstruct a 3D object from 2D images. The team extended the technique of digital holography to solve the problem of reconstructing the state of two entangled photons.

This will trigger the anti science liberal natives
I've seen several movies that visualize God as well. I've even seen one that visualizes Ra, the Sun God from ancient Egypt.


However movies do not even pretend to be real, and are not real, unless the viewer is a brainless turd like you


Says the the moron who claims Old Faithful will burn you with mustard gas.


Never said that. However old faithfull will burn you with steam, mustard gas will scorch your lungs while producing no heat that you claim is needed for a burn.

ROTMFFLMMFAO, so please continue


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
05-10-2023 21:55
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
https://www.advancedsciencenews.com/quantum-entanglement-visualized-for-the-first-time-ever/

A new development will help cement the "realness" of quantum entanglement even more. A team of researchers from the University of Ottawa and the Sapienza University of Rome have demonstrated a novel technique that allows the visualization of an entangled pair of photons  —  particles of light. More accurately, what the scientists have manifested and what they describe in a paper published in Nature Photonics is the wavefunction of this quantum system.

"In our context, we refer to wavefunction as a spatially resolved specification of the state of a quantum system. It tells us everything we can know about the quantum system of interest," said University of Ottawa postdoctoral fellow Alessio D'Errico. "More precisely, the wavefunction allows us to calculate the probability of any measurement outcome.

"In the case of two entangled photons, knowing the wavefunction will tell us what is the probability of finding, at the same time, one particle in point A and the other particle in point B."

Entanglement and holography
D'Errico explained that the team's work was founded on the technique of digital holography, a process that is commonly used to retrieve the shape of 3D objects from scattered light and to reconstruct the phase of laser beams.

Holographic techniques like this rely on the fact that light can be modeled as a wave, and when two waves overlap and are "in phase", where a peak means a peak or a trough meets a trough, this feature of the wave is amplified — a phenomenon called constructive interference.

But, when the light waves are out of phase, a peak meets a trough, and the features cancel each other out  —  this is called, predictably maybe, destructive interference.

The inference pattern that results from the overlapping of two light waves —  one known (a reference wave) and the other unknown  —  can give information about the unknown wave, allowing it to be reconstructed. This means that holographic techniques can reconstruct a 3D object from 2D images. The team extended the technique of digital holography to solve the problem of reconstructing the state of two entangled photons.

This will trigger the anti science liberal natives
I've seen several movies that visualize God as well. I've even seen one that visualizes Ra, the Sun God from ancient Egypt.


However movies do not even pretend to be real, and are not real, unless the viewer is a brainless turd like you


Says the the moron who claims Old Faithful will burn you with mustard gas.


Never said that.

....cries the moron who habitually assigns bogus positions.

Tell me more about how mustard gas warms your tomatoes.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 05-10-2023 21:56
05-10-2023 23:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
https://www.advancedsciencenews.com/quantum-entanglement-visualized-for-the-first-time-ever/

A new development will help cement the "realness" of quantum entanglement even more. A team of researchers from the University of Ottawa and the Sapienza University of Rome have demonstrated a novel technique that allows the visualization of an entangled pair of photons  —  particles of light. More accurately, what the scientists have manifested and what they describe in a paper published in Nature Photonics is the wavefunction of this quantum system.

"In our context, we refer to wavefunction as a spatially resolved specification of the state of a quantum system. It tells us everything we can know about the quantum system of interest," said University of Ottawa postdoctoral fellow Alessio D'Errico. "More precisely, the wavefunction allows us to calculate the probability of any measurement outcome.

"In the case of two entangled photons, knowing the wavefunction will tell us what is the probability of finding, at the same time, one particle in point A and the other particle in point B."

Entanglement and holography
D'Errico explained that the team's work was founded on the technique of digital holography, a process that is commonly used to retrieve the shape of 3D objects from scattered light and to reconstruct the phase of laser beams.

Holographic techniques like this rely on the fact that light can be modeled as a wave, and when two waves overlap and are "in phase", where a peak means a peak or a trough meets a trough, this feature of the wave is amplified — a phenomenon called constructive interference.

But, when the light waves are out of phase, a peak meets a trough, and the features cancel each other out  —  this is called, predictably maybe, destructive interference.

The inference pattern that results from the overlapping of two light waves —  one known (a reference wave) and the other unknown  —  can give information about the unknown wave, allowing it to be reconstructed. This means that holographic techniques can reconstruct a 3D object from 2D images. The team extended the technique of digital holography to solve the problem of reconstructing the state of two entangled photons.

This will trigger the anti science liberal natives
I've seen several movies that visualize God as well. I've even seen one that visualizes Ra, the Sun God from ancient Egypt.


However movies do not even pretend to be real, and are not real, unless the viewer is a brainless turd like you


Says the the moron who claims Old Faithful will burn you with mustard gas.


Never said that.

....cries the moron who habitually assigns bogus positions.

Tell me more about how mustard gas warms your tomatoes.


LOL is that really the best that you have? See your mom was right in that you never should have dropped out of the third grade.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 06-10-2023 00:01
07-10-2023 03:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
https://www.advancedsciencenews.com/quantum-entanglement-visualized-for-the-first-time-ever/

A new development will help cement the "realness" of quantum entanglement even more. A team of researchers from the University of Ottawa and the Sapienza University of Rome have demonstrated a novel technique that allows the visualization of an entangled pair of photons  —  particles of light. More accurately, what the scientists have manifested and what they describe in a paper published in Nature Photonics is the wavefunction of this quantum system.

"In our context, we refer to wavefunction as a spatially resolved specification of the state of a quantum system. It tells us everything we can know about the quantum system of interest," said University of Ottawa postdoctoral fellow Alessio D'Errico. "More precisely, the wavefunction allows us to calculate the probability of any measurement outcome.

"In the case of two entangled photons, knowing the wavefunction will tell us what is the probability of finding, at the same time, one particle in point A and the other particle in point B."

Entanglement and holography
D'Errico explained that the team's work was founded on the technique of digital holography, a process that is commonly used to retrieve the shape of 3D objects from scattered light and to reconstruct the phase of laser beams.

Holographic techniques like this rely on the fact that light can be modeled as a wave, and when two waves overlap and are "in phase", where a peak means a peak or a trough meets a trough, this feature of the wave is amplified — a phenomenon called constructive interference.

But, when the light waves are out of phase, a peak meets a trough, and the features cancel each other out  —  this is called, predictably maybe, destructive interference.

The inference pattern that results from the overlapping of two light waves —  one known (a reference wave) and the other unknown  —  can give information about the unknown wave, allowing it to be reconstructed. This means that holographic techniques can reconstruct a 3D object from 2D images. The team extended the technique of digital holography to solve the problem of reconstructing the state of two entangled photons.

This will trigger the anti science liberal natives
I've seen several movies that visualize God as well. I've even seen one that visualizes Ra, the Sun God from ancient Egypt.


However movies do not even pretend to be real, and are not real, unless the viewer is a brainless turd like you

Never said it was, Sock. Pay attention.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-10-2023 19:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
https://www.advancedsciencenews.com/quantum-entanglement-visualized-for-the-first-time-ever/

A new development will help cement the "realness" of quantum entanglement even more. A team of researchers from the University of Ottawa and the Sapienza University of Rome have demonstrated a novel technique that allows the visualization of an entangled pair of photons  —  particles of light. More accurately, what the scientists have manifested and what they describe in a paper published in Nature Photonics is the wavefunction of this quantum system.

"In our context, we refer to wavefunction as a spatially resolved specification of the state of a quantum system. It tells us everything we can know about the quantum system of interest," said University of Ottawa postdoctoral fellow Alessio D'Errico. "More precisely, the wavefunction allows us to calculate the probability of any measurement outcome.

"In the case of two entangled photons, knowing the wavefunction will tell us what is the probability of finding, at the same time, one particle in point A and the other particle in point B."

Entanglement and holography
D'Errico explained that the team's work was founded on the technique of digital holography, a process that is commonly used to retrieve the shape of 3D objects from scattered light and to reconstruct the phase of laser beams.

Holographic techniques like this rely on the fact that light can be modeled as a wave, and when two waves overlap and are "in phase", where a peak means a peak or a trough meets a trough, this feature of the wave is amplified — a phenomenon called constructive interference.

But, when the light waves are out of phase, a peak meets a trough, and the features cancel each other out  —  this is called, predictably maybe, destructive interference.

The inference pattern that results from the overlapping of two light waves —  one known (a reference wave) and the other unknown  —  can give information about the unknown wave, allowing it to be reconstructed. This means that holographic techniques can reconstruct a 3D object from 2D images. The team extended the technique of digital holography to solve the problem of reconstructing the state of two entangled photons.

This will trigger the anti science liberal natives
I've seen several movies that visualize God as well. I've even seen one that visualizes Ra, the Sun God from ancient Egypt.


However movies do not even pretend to be real, and are not real, unless the viewer is a brainless turd like you

Never said it was, Sock. Pay attention.


Perhaps someday you will be able to partake in an adult conversation instead of merely trolling like a child?

But I doubt it


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL




Join the debate Quantum entanglement visualized for the first time ever:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
Physicists 'entangle' individual molecules for the first time, bringing about a new platform for 1721-12-2023 13:02
Differences between the past and the present time2012-11-2023 23:07
Time to Ban Swan?4507-11-2023 13:57
IBM quantum experience7213-09-2023 19:48
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact