Remember me
▼ Content

King

Page 3 of 8<12345>>>
20-11-2020 23:12
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
James___ wrote:
As far as Pennsylvania allowing ballots mailed on November 3rd to be counted, the Supreme Court isn't interested in hearing that case.

No, they ARE interested in the case of Pennsylvania allowing ballots AFTER Nov 3rd to be counted, ruled that those ballots must be segregated, and Pennsylvania blatantly IGNORED the court order.
James___ wrote:
This means that the court's ruling in Pennsylvania will stand.

It did stand. Pennsylvania IGNORED the court order. That will wind up biting them in the ass in the current lawsuit again Pennsylvania.
James___ wrote:
This is considered a loss for President Trump.

WRONG. It was considered a win for Trump.
James___ wrote:
In other news, Secretary of the Treasury at President Trump's request said there will be no emergency lending. The expected outcome will be that an economic recovery will be slowed.

Lending is not an economy.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-11-2020 23:12
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
It will get due process in court.

Glad to hear you think so. I agree it will.

I have faith in our system and believe a court will get it right free of political bias.

Doubtful you will like the result!

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-11-2020 23:16
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
It will get due process in court.

Glad to hear you think so. I agree it will.

I have faith in our system and believe a court will get it right free of political bias.

Doubtful you will like the result!

I will accept it! Because I believe in our country.
20-11-2020 23:22
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
I'm an outsider on this one.

I don't have much faith in the courts. Judges are human and the LAST thing they want is to be seen as is picking a president. They know antifa and BLM will burn and loot every American city. Without mayors and governors willing to slash it, innocent people will die.

I have no doubt there was a lot of voting BS that went on. However, as someone else pointed out, time is the biggest hurdle. Unless the evidence is irrefutable, I don't think the supreme court is going near it.

Full investigation and finding that kind of evidence in a couple weeks time seems unlikely to me, but I'm not giving up.
20-11-2020 23:32
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:...finding that kind of evidence in a couple weeks time seems unlikely to me,...
We aren't trying to find Bin Laden here. 100s of thousands of illegal votes can't hide out easily. I don't see why it would be doubtful that the evidence would already be in hand.

IF, there is evidence of voter fraud which could change the result that is.

I hope that the investigations continue as long as they are fruitful into next year. It's very important to make the system the best it can be. Having 5500 votes that were not counted in Georgia the first round is not OK.

The electronic voting machine BS needs to end now. They are vulnerable and they don't have to be.
Edited on 20-11-2020 23:33
21-11-2020 00:24
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
As far as Pennsylvania allowing ballots mailed on November 3rd to be counted, the Supreme Court isn't interested in hearing that case.

No, they ARE interested in the case of Pennsylvania allowing ballots AFTER Nov 3rd to be counted, ruled that those ballots must be segregated, and Pennsylvania blatantly IGNORED the court order.
James___ wrote:

It did stand. Pennsylvania IGNORED the court order. That will wind up biting them in the ass in the current lawsuit again Pennsylvania.
James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:
In other news, Secretary of the Treasury at President Trump's request said there will be no emergency lending. The expected outcome will be that an economic recovery will be slowed.

Ballots post marked after November 3rd were not counted. President Trump's lawsuit was about ballots being post marked November 3rd and received after that date.
21-11-2020 02:11
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Democrats are all about power and control. They don't believe in leaving anything up to chance. If you'll look back over the past 4 years, they have been working up to this for a long time. Trump has also been aware, and has mentioned it often. Covid changed the gave, opened up some great new possibilities. This isn't amateur-hour, where they just suddenly saw that, Joe needed help, and scrambled to fix it. The Russian Collusion investigation was a distraction. The impeachment was a distraction. Neither was likely to bare fruit, or amount to anything of serious consequence. Few were prosecuted on process crimes, as leverage. Snagged a couple of unrelated crimes, pursued as leverage. None of them flipped, because there was never anything there. Biden was doing poorly in the primaries, certainly not a favorite, until covid. That's where something changed. The other candidates just started dropping out, after the first couple of states had voted, not even the bigger prizes. Most didn't even wait until after Super Tuesday. None of them should have made it to the polls, if they were weak-ass quitters. The all spent a lot of time, and donated dollars to get that far, just to toss it all away so easy? Why Joe? He was heading toward a retirement home. He was pick as VP, mostly because he was a 'yes' man, and no personal agenda, just follows instructions, read from the teleprompter. I believe he spent much of his 'basement' time, going through intense therapy, to get him up to speed, and better functioning. Lot of work, and he'll have to stick with that daily routine, or decline rapidly. The job he's looking to take over, is going to interfere with that routine. My grandmother mostly recovered from two major strokes. Some memory issues, but mostly normal, as long as she did all of her exercises. She did good the first time, didn't even need to be reminded or motivate. Even rode her bike, though I thought it not such a good idea. After the second stroke, though, you could tell she was tired of it, and only did what she felt like, or wanted to do. Everything else, somebody had to talk her into, and made sure she did what she was suppose to be doing, even her meds. Joe was tired, before he decided to even run. He's better now, with the therapy, and likely medications, but it'll only last, as long as he sticks to the routine.

I do think there was some organized fraud, likely in a very big way, and well planned. Trump, only has a short time to gather physical proof that it happened. The post offices are probably part of it. The democrats didn't like when the postal service started moving equipment, and upgrading, to be more cost effective, and efficient, considering they might be hit with a huge volume of mail-in votes, if the democrats got all voting by mail. Democrats put a halt on any changes at all. A lot of post offices, can't check them all, specially if you don't exactly know what you are looking for. The sorting equipment runs on computers, which receive firmware updates. Likely, remotely, and from the company who made the machines. Probably not all that secure either. Doesn't do much good, if you don't know where to look, or what to look for. Trump is looking, and we can only hope he finds the problem, at even one location. When applied nationwide, could reveal the whole scam. Democrats could also get away with it. Won't know, until the votes get certified. There is plenty of room to question, and the democrats do seem a little concerned. If they had confidence in the result so far, it wouldn't matter if Trump conceded immediately, or a month later. They would care about recounts or courts. There isn't anything in the intelligence reports at the daily briefings, that Joe can act on, until after the inauguration. He has no power, or authority. The DNC, would get some idea of how the election investigations are going, beyond what congress can dig up for them. It's a swamp, people talk, many leak to the media. Kind of disgusting, and should be a crime. Lack of ethics, integrity, aren't crimes, and part of the democrat way of life.
21-11-2020 02:29
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
tmiddles wrote:
The electronic voting machine BS needs to end now. They are vulnerable and they don't have to be.

Are you referring to Dominion? The same Dominion that promised to be in court this morning to explain everything and then skipped out?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
22-11-2020 07:02
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

Are you referring to Dominion? The same Dominion that promised to be in court this morning to explain everything and then skipped out?

I am and I belive there are two more companies. The system should be totally overhauled and iron clad. It's well within our ability.

2020 warning: KILL CHAIN
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt12041084/

I hope we get this done. Republicans should finally be on board. Up till now McConnell has killed the idea.
Edited on 22-11-2020 07:05
22-11-2020 08:19
(21600)
GasGuzzler wrote:

I don't have much faith in the courts. Judges are human and the LAST thing they want is to be seen as is picking a president. They know antifa and BLM will burn and loot every American city. Without mayors and governors willing to slash it, innocent people will die.

I have no doubt there was a lot of voting BS that went on. However, as someone else pointed out, time is the biggest hurdle. Unless the evidence is irrefutable, I don't think the supreme court is going near it.

Full investigation and finding that kind of evidence in a couple weeks time seems unlikely to me, but I'm not giving up.

There is evidence. Direct evidence. There are literally thousands of witness, sworn witnesses. They have signed affidavits under penalty of perjury. That is direct evidence. There is the public record of the company producing the Dominion software. It is direct evidence. There is the operator's manual of that software. It is direct evidence. There is a record of where that software is used. That is direct evidence.

All of this will be presented to the courts using each court's rules of the court. You will see this happening in coming weeks. This is not a TV courtroom. These are real courts, real laws, real constitutions, and it takes a bit of time.

A State legislature, faced with a failure to certify an election because of court rulings, has a few choices:
It can discard the affected counties and certify with what's left, or
It can discard the entire election in their State and simply choose the electors, or
It can abstain, meaning it sends no electors to the electoral college.

If the electoral college is unable to choose by majority, the 12th amendment alternate method of designating the President and Vice-President takes place.

Michigan has already decertified it's election. That case was settled out of court. Trump won. A 2nd lawsuit in Michigan is still pending.

The Parrot Killer

22-11-2020 08:22
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:...finding that kind of evidence in a couple weeks time seems unlikely to me,...
We aren't trying to find Bin Laden here. 100s of thousands of illegal votes can't hide out easily. I don't see why it would be doubtful that the evidence would already be in hand.

The evidence is in hand. Lots of it.
tmiddles wrote:
IF, there is evidence of voter fraud which could change the result that is.

Yes. It is that kind of evidence.
tmiddles wrote:
I hope that the investigations continue as long as they are fruitful into next year. It's very important to make the system the best it can be. Having 5500 votes that were not counted in Georgia the first round is not OK.

Georgia has no clean set of ballots to count. There is a lawsuit in Georgia challenging their ability to certify their election.
tmiddles wrote:

Agreed.

The Parrot Killer

22-11-2020 08:23
(21600)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

James___ wrote:

Ballots post marked after November 3rd were not counted. President Trump's lawsuit was about ballots being post marked November 3rd and received after that date.

Nope. That is not what the lawsuit in Pennsylvania is about.

The Parrot Killer

22-11-2020 09:50
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
Georgia has no clean set of ballots to count. There is a lawsuit in Georgia challenging their ability to certify their election.

So a state with a Republican Governor, Legislature, Secretary of State and President, after over 200 years of developing our election system, was helpless to stop what exactly?

A vast conspiracy among the RINOs I bet!

Vast conspiracies are so handy. They allow morons to believe anything they want. No evidence? Of course not, conspiracy you see.

Into the Night wrote:
Michigan has already decertified it's election. ....
Couple questions:
What is "decertified"? Wouldn't that be where something which is already certified has that dertification removed?
2nd question: Where are you getting this information?
Edited on 22-11-2020 10:48
23-11-2020 00:22
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

So a state with a Republican Governor, Legislature, Secretary of State and President, after over 200 years of developing our election system, was helpless to stop what exactly?

A vast conspiracy among the RINOs I bet!

Vast conspiracies are so handy. They allow morons to believe anything they want. No evidence? Of course not, conspiracy you see.

Into the Night wrote:
Michigan has already decertified it's election. ....
Couple questions:
What is "decertified"? Wouldn't that be where something which is already certified has that dertification removed?
2nd question: Where are you getting this information?

Again, you completely ignore what was said and ask the same questions that have already been answered. RQAA

The Parrot Killer

23-11-2020 00:34
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...Where are you getting this information?

Again, you completely ignore what was said and ask the same questions that have already been answered. RQAA

You never said where you got that information and I can't find it.
23-11-2020 01:17
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

RQAA

The Parrot Killer

24-11-2020 00:17
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

He can't remember what the 2 of you were discussing. He's going to meditate on it while enjoying some Washington "Evergreen". It's very aromatic like incense and is very soothing when inhaled and held for 15 seconds then exhaled. He says that it's a good way to release tension?
24-11-2020 06:16
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

There is evidence. Direct evidence. There are literally thousands of witness, sworn witnesses. They have signed affidavits under penalty of perjury. That is direct evidence. There is the public record of the company producing the Dominion software. It is direct evidence. There is the operator's manual of that software. It is direct evidence. There is a record of where that software is used. That is direct evidence.

All of this will be presented to the courts using each court's rules of the court. You will see this happening in coming weeks. This is not a TV courtroom. These are real courts, real laws, real constitutions, and it takes a bit of time.

A State legislature, faced with a failure to certify an election because of court rulings, has a few choices:
It can discard the entire election in their State and simply choose the electors, or

If the electoral college is unable to choose by majority, the 12th amendment alternate method of designating the President and Vice-President takes place.

Michigan has already decertified it's election. That case was settled out of court. Trump won. A 2nd lawsuit in Michigan is still pending.

BBC just reported Mr Biden's victory in the state of Michigan was officially certified.

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-55052640

Who are you gonna believe???
24-11-2020 06:45
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Trump campaign parts ways with Powell after vote-switching claim

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-campaign-says-sidney-powell-224736792.html
24-11-2020 07:02
(21600)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

BBC just reported Mr Biden's victory in the state of Michigan was officially certified.

The courts, the federal election commision, the federal canvassers, and the electoral college.

Michigan is in no state to be able to certify an election, and courts can overturn it.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 24-11-2020 07:05
24-11-2020 07:06
(21600)
Spongy Iris wrote:

Powell was never part of the Trump lawsuits or campaign. Fake News.

The Parrot Killer

24-11-2020 17:04
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Spongy Iris wrote:

FAKE NEWS.

Sidney Powell, who is a fine American patriot and is in my prayers, was never a part of Trump's legal team to begin with. She is acting independently, as is Lin Wood.

Rudi Giuliani and Jenna Ellis, however, are part of Trump's legal team.
25-11-2020 14:20
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
It seems that President Trump is considering life after the White House. Since he is a billionaire, will Trumpeters still show him the same support when he's out of office? Or has it been just a joy ride?
As is being shown, as president, people including the Republican party feared retaliation. If his staffers really are avoiding him now, just not a good situation. That is something that could carry over to when he's out of office and knows it.

[url] https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-staffers-reportedly-now-avoiding-083411740.html[/url]
25-11-2020 18:07
(5197)
James___ wrote:
It seems that President Trump is considering life after the White House. Since he is a billionaire, will Trumpeters still show him the same support when he's out of office? Or has it been just a joy ride?
As is being shown, as president, people including the Republican party feared retaliation. If his staffers really are avoiding him now, just not a good situation. That is something that could carry over to when he's out of office and knows it.

[url] https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-staffers-reportedly-now-avoiding-083411740.html[/url]

Trump still has his business, but what do career politicians have to look forward to? Democrats usually clean house, suspicious lot. The democrats leak, and squeal, so the figure every one not loyal to the socialism cause, would do the same thing, that was done to Trump.

Retaliation for doing what? Their jobs? Trump is still good for another four years. Biden hasn't taken the oath yet... Besides, American's will be begging for Trump, after Biden get start screwing things up, with his fool socialism, basement-dwelling, climate change garbage.
26-11-2020 09:27
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:

Trump still has his business, but what do career politicians have to look forward to? Democrats usually clean house, suspicious lot. The democrats leak, and squeal, so the figure every one not loyal to the socialism cause, would do the same thing, that was done to Trump.

Retaliation for doing what? Their jobs? Trump is still good for another four years. Biden hasn't taken the oath yet... Besides, American's will be begging for Trump, after Biden get start screwing things up, with his fool socialism, basement-dwelling, climate change garbage.

Are you aware how desperate your post sounds? The transition has started. It's sad when it's being asked if he'll need to be escorted from the White House on January 21st. But that is what America has become.
I'm sure that many countries are either getting a good laugh or maybe just feel sorry for the US because it's such a dysfunctional country. There used to be a time when people were more wavy. Today people are just more belligerent.
An example is President Trump could've created a lot of problems for Biden over Burisma and Ukraine. Ukraine didn't need to be involved. All "The Donald" had to do was ask the media if they thought it strange that Hunter got on the board of a company being investigated for corruption by the Ukrainian AG.
Nothing wrong with asking the media a question but instead he asked Ukraine. His lack of political savy is probably why he lost reelection. Still, I think most Trumpsters needed Trump because he gave them strength.
26-11-2020 16:07
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Previous post where autocorrect changed a word.
There used to be a time when people were more wavy -. The last word should be savy. Autocorrect strikes again.
Even though Trump had a hostile relationship with the media, once Fox started looking into it, the other media wouldn't want to be left out of a story.
And Harvey, I'm registered as an Independent. I don't like the GOP or DNC.
Edited on 26-11-2020 16:12
26-11-2020 16:53
(5197)
I'll wait until everything is resolved, votes certified, and no longer a path. I'm not a quitter, a neither is Trump. And no, Trump won't need to be escorted out of the White House. If things don't work out, he'll concede, and leave peacefully.

Your a quitter, when something becomes difficult, you quit. You never seem to look for a way to get around the obstacles, just look for something to blame for your failures. There are always setbacks in life, and always a path to success, if you look for it, and try harder.
26-11-2020 21:22
(21600)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:

Are you aware how desperate your post sounds? The transition has started. It's sad when it's being asked if he'll need to be escorted from the White House on January 21st. But that is what America has become.
I'm sure that many countries are either getting a good laugh or maybe just feel sorry for the US because it's such a dysfunctional country. There used to be a time when people were more wavy. Today people are just more belligerent.
An example is President Trump could've created a lot of problems for Biden over Burisma and Ukraine. Ukraine didn't need to be involved. All "The Donald" had to do was ask the media if they thought it strange that Hunter got on the board of a company being investigated for corruption by the Ukrainian AG.
Nothing wrong with asking the media a question but instead he asked Ukraine. His lack of political savy is probably why he lost reelection. Still, I think most Trumpsters needed Trump because he gave them strength.

Biden has not won. Trump has not lost. The lawsuits are still pending.

Assumption of victory fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

27-11-2020 00:40
(3979)
Spongy Iris wrote:

You see there are "facts" and guys (ITN and IBD) who say there are no facts. ITN has a secret source of information he won't share for just about anything. From what I gather it's in the oral tradition with a strict prohibition against ever identifying sources. Example:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:So help me out here. How did you learn the Stefan-Boltzmann Law and why do you trust that it's not made up garbage?

Someone explained the science to me, as I have to you, and then I was able to go into a lab and apply the scientific method. I could not show it to be false so I can't call it garbage.

So textbooks, the news (other than INFOWARS) and other sources of information are dismissed because this special "Someone" instructs them orally and they just know secret stuff you won't find online.

ITN will explain how Michigan "decertified" soon I'm sure (he might also explain what that word means). CNN is going to freak out like when they called Florida wrong.

gfm7175 wrote:
Sidney Powell, who is a fine American patriot...

Curious how the right wing purge is going. Is Tucker Carlson a RINO now too?
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-rudy-giuliani-sidney-powell-election-fraud

"...she never sent us any evidence, despite a lot of polite requests. "
Edited on 27-11-2020 00:45
27-11-2020 01:35
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

You see there are "facts" and guys (ITN and IBD) who say there are no facts.

No one ever said there were no facts, liar.
tmiddles wrote:
ITN has a secret source of information he won't share for just about anything.

The 0th, 1st, and 2nd laws of thermodynamics, the ideal gas law, and the Stefan-Boltzman law, which you deny, is not secret. They are theories of science. They are published.
tmiddles wrote:
ITN will explain how Michigan "decertified" soon I'm sure (he might also explain what that word means).

It means the certification of the election is not done, dumbass. Michigan canvassers decertified their election, then certified again. The legislature is not getting involved, and they could easily decertify it again. In Pennsylvania, the court has decertified their election.
tmiddles wrote:
CNN is going to freak out like when they called Florida wrong.

CNN doesn't call any election or certify it. They are Fake News.
tmiddles wrote:
[quote]gfm7175 wrote:
Curious how the right wing purge is going.

She was never part of the Trump legal team. She is a fine American patriot.
tmiddles wrote:
Is Tucker Carlson a RINO now too?

Contextomy fallacy.

Denial of history. Denial of witness testimony. Denial of legistlative authority. Denial of court authority. Denial of the constitution of the State of Michigan. RQAA. Redefinitions. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

27-11-2020 06:44
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

The 0th, 1st, and 2nd laws of thermodynamics, the ideal gas law, and the Stefan-Boltzman law, ...They are published.
Where are they published that you find to be a credible source? Any of these?
tmiddles wrote:TWELVE REFERENCES ON BASIC PHYSICS
You have put forward an entirely false version of the 2nd LTD that denies NET RADIANCE. There are 12 references that contradict you. They are published. So where did you get your wacky version? Where is it published that a warmer body absorbing radiance from a cooler one violates the 2nd LTD?

RQAA? Yeah that's what I thought. You got nothing. You're a fraud.

Into the Night wrote:In Pennsylvania, the court has decertified their election.
Where are you getting this? Alex Jones? Voices in your head?

There is no "decertified". Pennsylvania is in the process of certification. Since it's not complete it cannot be "undone" (basic order of events). You have invented something that doesn't exist because you want to pretend that a judge has agreed that the election is invalid or something (only you know).

Into the Night wrote:=
tmiddles wrote:

Contextomy fallacy.
Nope he was talking about Powell. She's a charlatan.

Tucker Carlson: "But she [Powell] never sent us any evidence, despite a lot of polite requests. When we kept pressing, she got angry and told us to stop contacting her. When we checked with others around the Trump campaign, people in positions of authority, they also told us Powell had never given them any evidence to prove anything she claimed at the press conference."
Edited on 27-11-2020 06:46
27-11-2020 10:40
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

The 0th, 1st, and 2nd laws of thermodynamics, the ideal gas law, and the Stefan-Boltzman law, ...They are published.
Where are they published that you find to be a credible source? Any of these?

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
tmiddles wrote:TWELVE REFERENCES ON BASIC PHYSICS
You have put forward an entirely false version of the 2nd LTD that denies NET RADIANCE. There are 12 references that contradict you. They are published. So where did you get your wacky version? Where is it published that a warmer body absorbing radiance from a cooler one violates the 2nd LTD?

RQAA? Yeah that's what I thought. You got nothing. You're a fraud.

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:In Pennsylvania, the court has decertified their election.
Where are you getting this? Alex Jones? Voices in your head?

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
There is no "decertified". Pennsylvania is in the process of certification.

There is no 'process'. The State canvassers have certified for Biden. That was overturned by the court. Further the legislature still hasn't certified. They are the important ones, since it is they that determine the electors.
tmiddles wrote:
Since it's not complete it cannot be "undone" (basic order of events).

There is no 'complete' or not. Semantics fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
You have invented something that doesn't exist because you want to pretend that a judge has agreed that the election is invalid or something (only you know).

It's public record. Semantics fallacy. Denial of history.
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:=
[quote]tmiddles wrote:

Contextomy fallacy.
Nope he was talking about Powell. She's a charlatan.
tmiddles wrote:
Tucker Carlson: "But she [Powell] never sent us any evidence, despite a lot of polite requests.
[quote][b]tmiddles wrote:

When we kept pressing, she got angry and told us to stop contacting her. When we checked with others around the Trump campaign, people in positions of authority, they also told us Powell had never given them any evidence to prove anything she claimed at the press conference.
[/b]"

Contextomy fallacy. She has presented evidence. It is direct evidence.

The Parrot Killer

27-11-2020 12:19
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
...Powell ... has presented evidence. It is direct evidence.
You should let Tucker Carlsen know.
27-11-2020 20:45
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

I don't give a rat's ass about Tucker Carlson.

The Parrot Killer

27-11-2020 23:39
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

I don't give a rat's ass about Tucker Carlson.

Think of the public ITN. You have secret unreleased information that is vital to our democracy. You should share it!
28-11-2020 00:52
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

You see there are "facts"

Yes, facts exist. Facts are NOT universal truths nor proofs, however. The meaning of the word "fact" has been explained to so many 'unfruitful minds' on numerous forums over the years that I can't keep track of them all, but I'm pretty damn sure that you are one of them...

tmiddles wrote:
and guys (ITN and IBD) who say there are no facts.

Bogus position assignment. Violation of tmiddles ordinance.

tmiddles wrote:
From what I gather it's in the oral tradition with a strict prohibition against ever identifying sources.

LIES. He has identified his sources time and time again. The Laws of Thermodynamics are not a secret. The Stefan Boltzmann Law is not a secret. Planck's Law is not a secret. Mathematics is not a secret. Logic is not a secret.

tmiddles wrote:
ITN will explain how Michigan "decertified" soon I'm sure (he might also explain what that word means). CNN is going to freak out like when they called Florida wrong.

"decertified" means that election results have not been certified. -- While corrupt people have been rushing through certification of the fraudulent elections, there is still ongoing litigation in those States. State Legislatures have also not yet certified election results. Potential remedies could change what would be a Biden win (if left alone) into a Trump win (if remedied), or they could even lead into those States just plain not being able to certify their results (whoops, neither candidate might reach 270 now...). Luckily, there is a Constitutional process in place if such an event were to occur.

tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Curious how the right wing purge is going. Is Tucker Carlson a RINO now too?
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-rudy-giuliani-sidney-powell-election-fraud

I don't care what Tucker Carlson thinks. I don't care what fux news thinks. I think for myself.
Edited on 28-11-2020 00:55
28-11-2020 01:12
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
From what I gather it's in the oral tradition with a strict prohibition against ever identifying sources.

LIES. He has identified his sources time and time again...
No he has not. Try quoting when you want to cite something on a forum (it cuts way down on the lying).
28-11-2020 03:55
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

LIES. He has identified his sources time and time again...
No he has not.
Yes I have, liar.
tmiddles wrote:
Try quoting when you want to cite something on a forum (it cuts way down on the lying).

Already did. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

28-11-2020 04:04
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Try quoting ...

Already did...
You quoted yourself providing a source for your info?

Pay attention ITN:
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:...He has identified his sources time and time again...
No he has not. Try quoting when you want to cite something on a forum (it cuts way down on the lying).

This is all VERY related to team denial across the board. Whether it is denying NASA, that the Earth is round, that anything can be known, you name it.

The conspiracy theory lives and breathes on NEVER backing anything up.
Edited on 28-11-2020 04:07
28-11-2020 05:43
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Try quoting ...

Already did...
You quoted yourself providing a source for your info?

Void argument fallacy. Be specific. I am the only valid authority for what I say. The theories of science themselves are the only valid authority of that theory. Mathematics is the only valid authority of mathimatics. Logic is the only valid authority of logic.

tmiddles wrote:
Pay attention ITN:
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:...He has identified his sources time and time again...

This is all VERY related to team denial across the board.

'Team denial'???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
tmiddles wrote:
Whether it is denying NASA, that the Earth is round, that anything can be known, you name it.

NASA cannot measure the temperature of the Earth. They cannot measure the global sea level. They cannot measure the total snow and ice on Earth. They cannot measure the amount of global atmospheric CO2.
tmiddles wrote:
The conspiracy theory lives and breathes on NEVER backing anything up.

I already have. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 28-11-2020 05:44
Page 3 of 8<12345>>>

Join the debate King:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
B-17 and Bell King Cobra collided at Dallas air show today. Story at 11013-11-2022 01:38
LOL the new king of England never learned how pens work. Most inbred people have this very same problem014-09-2022 21:13
How stupid is the new king of england as he is letting a Mercedes drive his mother to the dump012-09-2022 17:19
Coal Is Still King1107-04-2019 01:04
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact