Remember me
▼ Content

LOL the new king of England never learned how pens work. Most inbred people have this very same problem

LOL the new king of England never learned how pens work. Most inbred people have this very same problem14-09-2022 21:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2133)
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/king-charles-iii-frustrated-for-second-time-over-pen

As King Charles III steps up to the British throne after the death of his mother Queen Elizabeth II, the heir appeared frustrated with a leaky pen while carrying out his royal duties.

While visiting the royal residence of Hillsborough Castle in Northern Ireland Tuesday, King Charles III lost his temper over a leaking pen when signing a book.

"Oh God, I hate this," the royal monarch angrily remarked after using the dysfunctional pen.

LOL it's not the pen that is dysfunctional

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Join the debate LOL the new king of England never learned how pens work. Most inbred people have this very same problem:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
How stupid is the new king of england as he is letting a Mercedes drive his mother to the dump012-09-2022 17:19
Merrick Garland is honored to work alongside the communist Gestapo FBI012-08-2022 03:04
New Bank Type In Banking System To Give Power Back To The People010-08-2022 17:05
LOL the FBI is still looking for Hoffa as they let tons of Fentanyl into the USA every single day030-07-2022 23:59
LOL the US Army just bought a new GM all electric Hummer for military use3225-07-2022 13:10
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact