Remember me
▼ Content

King



Page 2 of 7<1234>>>
12-11-2020 07:44
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
tmiddles wrote:
keepit wrote:
Socialism IS bad. Falsely accusing people of socialism isn't so good either.


Every developed nation in the world is socialist to some degree.

In the US we have loads of socialist programs: school, shelters, food stamps (60 billion), and publicly provided services.

The cheap shot here is using "socialist" in an attempt to draw an equivalence with totalitarian communism.



Today on KET (PBS), Rick Steve's Europe was an episode about the rise and fall of fascism in Europe. There was a saying. It's "One mind, One people, One leader". Pretty much describes the GOP.
And with the GOP, EVERYTHING needs to be privatized. This will allow them to say that only the wealthy should be allowed to make decisions. I mean if you work in a warehouse, then you're a good person if you support the party.
It's funny that most Americans don't understand that the GOP is willing to profit off of driving the US and Americans more into debt. An example is the corporate tax rate dropping from 31% to 21% while wages aren't keeping up with inflation.
Yet the rank and file GOP supporters (the average worker) supports that because it allows corporations to return more money to their investors. And that helps people like Harvey to feel good about himself.
12-11-2020 09:03
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
@Harvey, you recently mentioned in a post that I've probably never have been nice to animals.
This cat was a feral kitten when he decided I would take care of him. He saw me feeding his mother and being nice to her.
And what he wanted besides food was a warm body to sleep on. And when he sees me on my computer, he'll nap between the keyboard and the monitor.
After I had surgery (was gone 2 weeks) he wanted to sleep on my abdomen. He still will nap on me but not where I had surgery.
At the same time, he's a cat and likes being outside.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8DxsZHQzfY7WWGe68
Edited on 12-11-2020 09:06
12-11-2020 12:54
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
James___ wrote:
... "One mind, One people, One leader". Pretty much describes the GOP....


I think people have a universal attraction to a king, pharoah or furor.

The US system was founded on preventing king making and it is being sorely tested now.
12-11-2020 19:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
tmiddles wrote:
James___ wrote:
... "One mind, One people, One leader". Pretty much describes the GOP....


I think people have a universal attraction to a king, pharoah or furor.

You don't get to speak for everyone. You only get to speak for you.
tmiddles wrote:
The US system was founded on preventing king making and it is being sorely tested now.

That it is. The Democrats want to destroy the Constitution and replace it with a fascism by oligarchy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
12-11-2020 19:39
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
James___ wrote:
@Harvey, you recently mentioned in a post that I've probably never have been nice to animals.
This cat was a feral kitten when he decided I would take care of him. He saw me feeding his mother and being nice to her.
And what he wanted besides food was a warm body to sleep on. And when he sees me on my computer, he'll nap between the keyboard and the monitor.
After I had surgery (was gone 2 weeks) he wanted to sleep on my abdomen. He still will nap on me but not where I had surgery.
At the same time, he's a cat and likes being outside.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8DxsZHQzfY7WWGe68


Here's a 30 second clip, first 10 seconds is my newest kitten...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcXv2FAcBSw
13-11-2020 06:44
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
@Harvey, you recently mentioned in a post that I've probably never have been nice to animals.
This cat was a feral kitten when he decided I would take care of him. He saw me feeding his mother and being nice to her.
And what he wanted besides food was a warm body to sleep on. And when he sees me on my computer, he'll nap between the keyboard and the monitor.
After I had surgery (was gone 2 weeks) he wanted to sleep on my abdomen. He still will nap on me but not where I had surgery.
At the same time, he's a cat and likes being outside.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8DxsZHQzfY7WWGe68


Here's a 30 second clip, first 10 seconds is my newest kitten...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcXv2FAcBSw



I watched it on my phone. Will need to wait until I get home to watch it on something bigger. Did see the raccoons though.
13-11-2020 06:58
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
@Harvey, you recently mentioned in a post that I've probably never have been nice to animals.
This cat was a feral kitten when he decided I would take care of him. He saw me feeding his mother and being nice to her.
And what he wanted besides food was a warm body to sleep on. And when he sees me on my computer, he'll nap between the keyboard and the monitor.
After I had surgery (was gone 2 weeks) he wanted to sleep on my abdomen. He still will nap on me but not where I had surgery.
At the same time, he's a cat and likes being outside.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8DxsZHQzfY7WWGe68


Here's a 30 second clip, first 10 seconds is my newest kitten...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcXv2FAcBSw



I watched it on my phone. Will need to wait until I get home to watch it on something bigger. Did see the raccoons though.


The cat went airborne... Didn't seem to do any harm.
13-11-2020 16:24
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7666)
tmiddles wrote:The US system was founded on preventing king making and it is being sorely tested now.

This sounds like one of your typical stupid statements but you are often cryptic. Did you wish to clarify the "in what way" or were just babbling as usual?


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-11-2020 00:33
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
@Harvey, you recently mentioned in a post that I've probably never have been nice to animals.
This cat was a feral kitten when he decided I would take care of him. He saw me feeding his mother and being nice to her.
And what he wanted besides food was a warm body to sleep on. And when he sees me on my computer, he'll nap between the keyboard and the monitor.
After I had surgery (was gone 2 weeks) he wanted to sleep on my abdomen. He still will nap on me but not where I had surgery.
At the same time, he's a cat and likes being outside.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8DxsZHQzfY7WWGe68


Here's a 30 second clip, first 10 seconds is my newest kitten...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcXv2FAcBSw



I watched it on my phone. Will need to wait until I get home to watch it on something bigger. Did see the raccoons though.


The cat went airborne... Didn't seem to do any harm.



The cat would react about the same way to a snake. It's how they get in a defensive position. On my phone, it looked like you were trying to launch something into orbit and had to abort.
18-11-2020 10:16
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:The US system was founded on preventing king making and it is being sorely tested now.
... Did you wish to clarify the "in what way" ...

Our system is designed to have a an election where disputes can be settled in court where proving a case that there has been fraud or errors is done with evidence.

Trump has broken with 244 years of the US having a functional system where power is willingly surrendered to that system. As the sitting president he has declared, without proving his case in court, that it is a fact that he won the election and that it was rigged. He has rallied his loyalists to that cause and they repeat it, again, without proving the case in court.

That a large percentage of the population have abandoned our system and joined Trump in denigrating our democracy just because they lost is the beginning of the end.

A democratic election isn't worth much if the population doesn't have confidence in the system.

I think there is a very good chance the US will see it's first dictator in the next 20 years, building on the foundation Trump will leave them.
18-11-2020 22:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:The US system was founded on preventing king making and it is being sorely tested now.
... Did you wish to clarify the "in what way" ...

Our system is designed to have a an election where disputes can be settled in court where proving a case that there has been fraud or errors is done with evidence.

Trump has broken with 244 years of the US having a functional system where power is willingly surrendered to that system.

Trump has filed his cases with the courts. They are still pending. He has not abandoned that system.
tmiddles wrote:
As the sitting president he has declared, without proving his case in court, that it is a fact that he won the election and that it was rigged. He has rallied his loyalists to that cause and they repeat it, again, without proving the case in court.

The court cases are still pending, dumbass.
tmiddles wrote:
That a large percentage of the population have abandoned our system and joined Trump in denigrating our democracy just because they lost is the beginning of the end.

The United States has never been a democracy. You are again denying the Constitution of the United States and of the various State and local constitutions.
tmiddles wrote:
A democratic election isn't worth much if the population doesn't have confidence in the system.

The United States has never been a democracy.
tmiddles wrote:
I think there is a very good chance the US will see it's first dictator in the next 20 years, building on the foundation Trump will leave them.

Trump is not a dictator. He is the President. He has filed the court cases. They are still pending, dumbass.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
18-11-2020 23:01
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
Into the Night wrote:
Trump has filed his cases with the courts. They are still pending. He has not abandoned that system.
So as he has stated, as fact, that he won, it was rigged, ect, do you you think he is:
1- Dishonest
2- Insane
3- Clairvoyant
?

He has not waited for an investigation followed by a court ruling to announce, as President, that our election was "rigged" and he was the true winner.

If you're confused about what he has said you should go to his twitter:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Trump tweet:
"People will not accept this Rigged Election!"

But here is the proof you are a fraud ITN:
Will you accept the court ruling on this election?

Hey I know the RAYS should proclaim the World Series was rigged, that there was massive Reffing fraud and proclaim they in fact won.

So many possibilities when you abandon rational thought.
18-11-2020 23:14
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Trump has filed his cases with the courts. They are still pending. He has not abandoned that system.
So as he has stated, as fact, that he won, it was rigged, ect, do you you think he is:
1- Dishonest
2- Insane
3- Clairvoyant
?

He has not waited for an investigation followed by a court ruling to announce, as President, that our election was "rigged" and he was the true winner.

If you're confused about what he has said you should go to his twitter:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Trump tweet:
"People will not accept this Rigged Election!"

But here is the proof you are a fraud ITN:
Will you accept the court ruling on this election?

Hey I know the RAYS should proclaim the World Series was rigged, that there was massive Reffing fraud and proclaim they in fact won.

So many possibilities when you abandon rational thought.


Have you seen all the court filings? Have you reviewed everything submitted to the courts as evidence? Or are you just regurgitating what the left media tells you? Only the judge, Trump, and his lawyers, have full access to case documents. I doubt you noticed, but the left media, has only cover negative stories about Trump for 5 years. Very little about the court cases, accept the negatives. Nothing about the recounts, yet. Haven't been seeing much change in the rhetoric. The silence is telling, something good for Trump is going on.
18-11-2020 23:15
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Have you seen all the court filings? Have you reviewed everything submitted to the courts as evidence?
Not yet. Like most people I will take an extreme interest in that if and when a judge finds it compelling.

So Harvey will you be accepting the court's ruling? Do you believe, have faith, that the election was rigged no matter what? Trump does.

And I'm not looking at "left media" but a state's reported vote counts and a judge's rulings.
Edited on 18-11-2020 23:17
19-11-2020 03:15
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Have you seen all the court filings? Have you reviewed everything submitted to the courts as evidence?
Not yet. Like most people I will take an extreme interest in that if and when a judge finds it compelling.

So Harvey will you be accepting the court's ruling? Do you believe, have faith, that the election was rigged no matter what? Trump does.

And I'm not looking at "left media" but a state's reported vote counts and a judge's rulings.



What's disconcerting is that some of the states that are being sued will have to do recounts. It wouldn't be surprising if both Georgia and Pennsylvania will have to do it. All states and Washington D.C. have requirements that if the margin between candidates is too small, a recount is automatically triggered. That's what the media should be reporting on instead of lawsuits.
19-11-2020 05:52
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Trump has filed his cases with the courts. They are still pending. He has not abandoned that system.
So as he has stated, as fact, that he won, it was rigged, ect, do you you think he is:
1- Dishonest
2- Insane
3- Clairvoyant
?

Loaded question. Ignored.
tmiddles wrote:
He has not waited for an investigation followed by a court ruling to announce, as President, that our election was "rigged" and he was the true winner.

So?
tmiddles wrote:
If you're confused about what he has said you should go to his twitter:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Trump tweet:
"People will not accept this Rigged Election!"

He is right. They won't.
tmiddles wrote:
But here is the proof you are a fraud ITN:

I am not a fraud. I am me.
tmiddles wrote:
Will you accept the court ruling on this election?

Which one? There are quite a few lawsuits filed right now. The courts won't rule. The juries will. The court just conducts the case.
tmiddles wrote:
Hey I know the RAYS should proclaim the World Series was rigged, that there was massive Reffing fraud and proclaim they in fact won.

Irrelevant. Strawman fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
So many possibilities when you abandon rational thought.

You would know. Feel like clearing any of your paradoxes yet?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
19-11-2020 06:03
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
HarveyH55 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Trump has filed his cases with the courts. They are still pending. He has not abandoned that system.
So as he has stated, as fact, that he won, it was rigged, ect, do you you think he is:
1- Dishonest
2- Insane
3- Clairvoyant
?

He has not waited for an investigation followed by a court ruling to announce, as President, that our election was "rigged" and he was the true winner.

If you're confused about what he has said you should go to his twitter:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Trump tweet:
"People will not accept this Rigged Election!"

But here is the proof you are a fraud ITN:
Will you accept the court ruling on this election?

Hey I know the RAYS should proclaim the World Series was rigged, that there was massive Reffing fraud and proclaim they in fact won.

So many possibilities when you abandon rational thought.


Have you seen all the court filings? Have you reviewed everything submitted to the courts as evidence? Or are you just regurgitating what the left media tells you? Only the judge, Trump, and his lawyers, have full access to case documents. I doubt you noticed, but the left media, has only cover negative stories about Trump for 5 years. Very little about the court cases, accept the negatives. Nothing about the recounts, yet. Haven't been seeing much change in the rhetoric. The silence is telling, something good for Trump is going on.


Quite right. The Media is trying to suppress information on the progress of these cases. You have to do some digging, including looking up the court dockets themselves. The juries in these courts will decide. Most of these are jury cases.

Some good events are taking place:
Georgia is conducting a hand count, not using any machine like Dominion.

Michigan is having trouble certifying it's election. The vote of the Wayne county canvassers may be overturned by the lawsuit against Michigan. The State canvassers still have not certified.

More and more irregularities are being discovered, documented, and that evidence is being entered into the appropriate court for those events.

Nevada has decertified, due to Clark County being decertified. That's Las Vegas area.

Recounts have begun in Wisconsin, even before a court ordered it.

Pennsylvania has now openly defied court order. That won't go well for them as these cases proceed. That's a federal court, and they are not happy that Pennsylvania is openly violating it's own election law and court orders to comply with those laws.

Yup. Good things are happening. It is becoming more and more obvious to these judges and juries that there is a problem that needs to be solved before certification is legit.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
19-11-2020 19:48
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1392)
The Wisconsin Elections Commission is already playing games...

Immediately after Team Trump wired over the money, they held an emergency meeting in an attempt to make several changes to the recount manual. From what I gather, their attempt failed.

I find that to be an odd action for a Commission that is vehemently convinced that WI holds honest elections and that WI has absolutely no issues with how their elections are conducted...


As far as I understand, we also make use of Dominion software in certain areas of this State as well, so hopefully that is also being closely looked into...

And although only Dane and Milwaukee counties are being looked into atm with regard to recounts, and those results DEFINITELY do not seem right to me, I do hope that Waukesha and Ozaukee counties (Milwaukee suburbs) are eventually looked into as well. I feel that Trump should've either received more votes there or that he should've won by a larger margin there... Something just doesn't seem right to me with those results...

I expect that both Dane and Milwaukee counties counted MANY absentee ballots that are downright fraudulent (manufactured) and/or shouldn't have been counted due to illegal corrections being made to those ballots (with regard to witness signature/address info).

We'll see how it plays out.
19-11-2020 20:03
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
gfm7175 wrote:
The Wisconsin Elections Commission is already playing games...

Immediately after Team Trump wired over the money, they held an emergency meeting in an attempt to make several changes to the recount manual. From what I gather, their attempt failed.

I find that to be an odd action for a Commission that is vehemently convinced that WI holds honest elections and that WI has absolutely no issues with how their elections are conducted...


As far as I understand, we also make use of Dominion software in certain areas of this State as well, so hopefully that is also being closely looked into...

And although only Dane and Milwaukee counties are being looked into atm with regard to recounts, and those results DEFINITELY do not seem right to me, I do hope that Waukesha and Ozaukee counties (Milwaukee suburbs) are eventually looked into as well. I feel that Trump should've either received more votes there or that he should've won by a larger margin there... Something just doesn't seem right to me with those results...

I expect that both Dane and Milwaukee counties counted MANY absentee ballots that are downright fraudulent (manufactured) and/or shouldn't have been counted due to illegal corrections being made to those ballots (with regard to witness signature/address info).

We'll see how it plays out.



Is it possible that when President Trump said he did not support mail in voting because it was fraudulent that he encouraged Democrats to mail in their votes while discouraging Republicans from mailing in their votes?
It seems that no one in the GOP is responsible for anything. Do you know why Kentuckians keep reelecting Senator McConnell? It's because if the US isn't going to do for Kentucky what Kentuckians want, then the US can be dragged down to Kentucky's level.
And with Newt Gingrich from Georgia basically implementing that policy in the GOP, it's IMHO that the GOP will screw the US even more if it doesn't get what it wants.
Like you posting about the Norwegian jet stream and then my posting that 1 out of every 12 people in your state are part Norwegian. What did you do? You deleted both posts. Typical GOP tactic.

And what is the GOP up to? And GFM, the Secretary of State in Georgia is also a Republican. It is not a Democrat stating that the GOP was attempting to manipulate the election.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) suggested that Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) find a way to throw out legal mail-in ballots, the election official told the Washington Post Monday,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewalsh/2020/11/16/report-lindsey-graham-suggested-tossing-out-legal-mail-in-ballots-in-georgia-secretary-of-state-says/?sh=60be751a3928
Edited on 19-11-2020 20:08
19-11-2020 20:33
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
gfm7175 wrote:
The Wisconsin Elections Commission is already playing games...

Immediately after Team Trump wired over the money, they held an emergency meeting in an attempt to make several changes to the recount manual. From what I gather, their attempt failed.

I find that to be an odd action for a Commission that is vehemently convinced that WI holds honest elections and that WI has absolutely no issues with how their elections are conducted...


As far as I understand, we also make use of Dominion software in certain areas of this State as well, so hopefully that is also being closely looked into...

And although only Dane and Milwaukee counties are being looked into atm with regard to recounts, and those results DEFINITELY do not seem right to me, I do hope that Waukesha and Ozaukee counties (Milwaukee suburbs) are eventually looked into as well. I feel that Trump should've either received more votes there or that he should've won by a larger margin there... Something just doesn't seem right to me with those results...

I expect that both Dane and Milwaukee counties counted MANY absentee ballots that are downright fraudulent (manufactured) and/or shouldn't have been counted due to illegal corrections being made to those ballots (with regard to witness signature/address info).

We'll see how it plays out.


What I don't like about the mail-in votes, is that most people don't sign their name, the same way every time. We scribble it out, with practiced ease, and hardly pay attention. Just take a small distraction. The process of validating, is subjective. Most wouldn't be an exact match, so somebody decides if it's close enough, or to call the voter on the phone. Don't think any are resolved face-to-face. I'm not sure what you could ask over the phone, that would validate a signature. Of course, they are going to be able to contact some voters, mostly Republicans, apparently. I don't know how many people are in on contacting the voters, who's signature is suspect either. Of course, policies on paper, or seldom follow as intended. We all try to streamline repetitive tasks, to make them more efficient (quicker, easier, and biased).
19-11-2020 21:23
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1392)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
The Wisconsin Elections Commission is already playing games...

Immediately after Team Trump wired over the money, they held an emergency meeting in an attempt to make several changes to the recount manual. From what I gather, their attempt failed.

I find that to be an odd action for a Commission that is vehemently convinced that WI holds honest elections and that WI has absolutely no issues with how their elections are conducted...


As far as I understand, we also make use of Dominion software in certain areas of this State as well, so hopefully that is also being closely looked into...

And although only Dane and Milwaukee counties are being looked into atm with regard to recounts, and those results DEFINITELY do not seem right to me, I do hope that Waukesha and Ozaukee counties (Milwaukee suburbs) are eventually looked into as well. I feel that Trump should've either received more votes there or that he should've won by a larger margin there... Something just doesn't seem right to me with those results...

I expect that both Dane and Milwaukee counties counted MANY absentee ballots that are downright fraudulent (manufactured) and/or shouldn't have been counted due to illegal corrections being made to those ballots (with regard to witness signature/address info).

We'll see how it plays out.



Is it possible that when President Trump said he did not support mail in voting because it was fraudulent that he encouraged Democrats to mail in their votes while discouraging Republicans from mailing in their votes?

He never encouraged Democrats to vote in any particular way.

James___ wrote:
It seems that no one in the GOP is responsible for anything.

What wrongdoing has the GOP done that they ought to be responsible for?

James___ wrote:
Do you know why Kentuckians keep reelecting Senator McConnell?
It's because if the US isn't going to do for Kentucky what Kentuckians want, then the US can be dragged down to Kentucky's level.
And with Newt Gingrich from Georgia basically implementing that policy in the GOP, it's IMHO that the GOP will screw the US even more if it doesn't get what it wants.

Try English. It works better.

James___ wrote:
Like you posting about the Norwegian jet stream and then my posting that 1 out of every 12 people in your state are part Norwegian. What did you do? You deleted both posts. Typical GOP tactic.

I didn't, nor do I ever, delete any of my posts.

James___ wrote:
And what is the GOP up to? And GFM, the Secretary of State in Georgia is also a Republican. It is not a Democrat stating that the GOP was attempting to manipulate the election.

The SoS in Georgia, along with the Governor, are weak pieces of shit who ought to lose their jobs over their allowance of such widespread fraud to occur in their State... In fact, Vernon Jones (a Democrat) is fighting harder for Trump there then those useless sacks of shit are...

James___ wrote:
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) suggested that Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) find a way to throw out legal mail-in ballots, the election official told the Washington Post Monday,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewalsh/2020/11/16/report-lindsey-graham-suggested-tossing-out-legal-mail-in-ballots-in-georgia-secretary-of-state-says/?sh=60be751a3928

Lindsey Graham is also a useless sack of shit. He puts on a good show when need be, but he was congratulating and fist bumping Kamala Harris all the same...

I wouldn't be surprised if Graham and McConnell are "in on the fix" as well...
Edited on 19-11-2020 21:24
19-11-2020 21:47
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
gfm7175 wrote:


I wouldn't be surprised if Graham and McConnell are "in on the fix" as well...



They are both a part of the GOP. I think it's funny because Mcconnell is turning the GOP into the People's Party like in China. He and his wife are wealthy because of their shipping company's financial ties to China.
As a result, China controls the profitability of their company. Somehow the media and the DNC are okay with that. Basically, $350 Billion of our$Trillion budget deficit accounts for the trade deficit with China.
This in turn hurts Small Town, USA.
19-11-2020 22:43
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1392)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:


I wouldn't be surprised if Graham and McConnell are "in on the fix" as well...


They are both a part of the GOP.

Yes, and they ought to be OUT of the GOP... They are RINOs... They are completely useless, and are part of the problem. They are bought and paid for...

James___ wrote:
I think it's funny because Mcconnell is turning the GOP into the People's Party like in China. He and his wife are wealthy because of their shipping company's financial ties to China.
As a result, China controls the profitability of their company. Somehow the media and the DNC are okay with that. Basically, $350 Billion of our$Trillion budget deficit accounts for the trade deficit with China.
This in turn hurts Small Town, USA.

McConnell is wealthy for a lot of reasons. He is part of the problem.
20-11-2020 02:06
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:


I wouldn't be surprised if Graham and McConnell are "in on the fix" as well...


They are both a part of the GOP.

Yes, and they ought to be OUT of the GOP... They are RINOs... They are completely useless, and are part of the problem. They are bought and paid for...

James___ wrote:
I think it's funny because Mcconnell is turning the GOP into the People's Party like in China. He and his wife are wealthy because of their shipping company's financial ties to China.
As a result, China controls the profitability of their company. Somehow the media and the DNC are okay with that. Basically, $350 Billion of our$Trillion budget deficit accounts for the trade deficit with China.
This in turn hurts Small Town, USA.

McConnell is wealthy for a lot of reasons. He is part of the problem.



Elaine Chao and Senator Mcconnell were given over $30 Million by Elaine's father as a gift. Also, when her father passed, if both Elaine and Mitch are still alive, they should inherit a fair chunk of the family business.
Somehow there's no conflict of interest. And China does have Most Favored Nation status which is given to developing economies.
20-11-2020 06:08
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1392)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:


I wouldn't be surprised if Graham and McConnell are "in on the fix" as well...


They are both a part of the GOP.

Yes, and they ought to be OUT of the GOP... They are RINOs... They are completely useless, and are part of the problem. They are bought and paid for...

James___ wrote:
I think it's funny because Mcconnell is turning the GOP into the People's Party like in China. He and his wife are wealthy because of their shipping company's financial ties to China.
As a result, China controls the profitability of their company. Somehow the media and the DNC are okay with that. Basically, $350 Billion of our$Trillion budget deficit accounts for the trade deficit with China.
This in turn hurts Small Town, USA.

McConnell is wealthy for a lot of reasons. He is part of the problem.



Elaine Chao and Senator Mcconnell were given over $30 Million by Elaine's father as a gift. Also, when her father passed, if both Elaine and Mitch are still alive, they should inherit a fair chunk of the family business.
Somehow there's no conflict of interest. And China does have Most Favored Nation status which is given to developing economies.

Indeed. **** China, and **** Mitch McConnell. They are the problem. They are the enemy.
20-11-2020 10:09
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:


I wouldn't be surprised if Graham and McConnell are "in on the fix" as well...



They are both a part of the GOP. I think it's funny because Mcconnell is turning the GOP into the People's Party like in China. He and his wife are wealthy because of their shipping company's financial ties to China.
As a result, China controls the profitability of their company. Somehow the media and the DNC are okay with that. Basically, $350 Billion of our$Trillion budget deficit accounts for the trade deficit with China.
This in turn hurts Small Town, USA.


Call it BS... China took over our manufacturing, because they can do it cheaper. Democrats and unions, made it too expensive to be productive and profitable, manufacturing in America. Democrats are very good at blaming everybody else. But the truth, is we did this to ourselves. Democrats just don't get, that nothing is free, we have to pay for all the 'free stuff' the want to just give away.
20-11-2020 13:53
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:


I wouldn't be surprised if Graham and McConnell are "in on the fix" as well...



They are both a part of the GOP. I think it's funny because Mcconnell is turning the GOP into the People's Party like in China. He and his wife are wealthy because of their shipping company's financial ties to China.
As a result, China controls the profitability of their company. Somehow the media and the DNC are okay with that. Basically, $350 Billion of our$Trillion budget deficit accounts for the trade deficit with China.
This in turn hurts Small Town, USA.


Call it BS... China took over our manufacturing, because they can do it cheaper. Democrats and unions, made it too expensive to be productive and profitable, manufacturing in America. Democrats are very good at blaming everybody else. But the truth, is we did this to ourselves. Democrats just don't get, that nothing is free, we have to pay for all the 'free stuff' the want to just give away.



That's sad Harvey. It's actually anti-American. I mean promoting the idea that communism is better than Democracy. After all, without communism you couldn't afford the good life that you enjoy, could you? And like you said, nothing is "free" but communism comes close.
20-11-2020 13:55
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/19/politics/georgia-recount-election-results/index.html
Biden flipped Georgia, first Democratic win there in 28 years.

Georgia's hand recount is completed and 5800 uncounted votes were found netting Trump 1400 votes and narrowing Biden's margin to 12,284 votes.

The governor, legislature (Democrats: 74
Republicans: 105) and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger are all Republican.

Yet Trump had said: "The Georgia recount is a joke and is being done UNDER PROTEST. Even though thousands of fraudulent votes have been found, the real number is in matching signatures. Governor must open up the unconstitutional Consent Decree and call in the Legislature!"

So I'm curious if anyone here rejects the Georgia results.
20-11-2020 15:46
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
tmiddles wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/19/politics/georgia-recount-election-results/index.html
Biden flipped Georgia, first Democratic win there in 28 years.

Georgia's hand recount is completed and 5800 uncounted votes were found netting Trump 1400 votes and narrowing Biden's margin to 12,284 votes.

The governor, legislature (Democrats: 74
Republicans: 105) and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger are all Republican.

Yet Trump had said: "The Georgia recount is a joke and is being done UNDER PROTEST. Even though thousands of fraudulent votes have been found, the real number is in matching signatures. Governor must open up the unconstitutional Consent Decree and call in the Legislature!"

So I'm curious if anyone here rejects the Georgia results.



I used to live in Georgia. They grow some mighty fine peaches there. Gotta like the results. It also has beautiful summers which if you like getting outside, it is a scenic state if you avoid the Atlanta area.
20-11-2020 16:26
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1392)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Call it BS... China took over our manufacturing, because they can do it cheaper. Democrats and unions, made it too expensive to be productive and profitable, manufacturing in America. Democrats are very good at blaming everybody else. But the truth, is we did this to ourselves. Democrats just don't get, that nothing is free, we have to pay for all the 'free stuff' the want to just give away.



That's sad Harvey. It's actually anti-American. I mean promoting the idea that communism is better than Democracy.

You are now "pulling a tmiddles" (bogus position assignment). And we are not a Democracy; we are a Federated Republic.

James___ wrote:
After all, without communism you couldn't afford the good life that you enjoy, could you?

Communism sucks. Capitalism is where it is at.

James___ wrote:
And like you said, nothing is "free" but communism comes close.

Communism isn't "free" either, nor is it anywhere NEAR "free"...
20-11-2020 16:59
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1392)
tmiddles wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/19/politics/georgia-recount-election-results/index.html

Fake news, summarily dismissed. I do not accept CNN as a source of anything.

tmiddles wrote:
Biden flipped Georgia, first Democratic win there in 28 years.

Fake news. There are pending recounts and litigation going on in Georgia as we speak.

tmiddles wrote:
Georgia's hand recount is completed and 5800 uncounted votes were found netting Trump 1400 votes and narrowing Biden's margin to 12,284 votes.

Which is quite a feat, given that the same fraudulent ballots were recounted, and recounted without a proper audit being performed.

The Georgia Governor and Secretary of State are useless traitors to this country (for allowing such massive election fraud to occur in their State, without pushing back against it)... Vernon Jones (a Democrat) has earned my full respect, at least for this particular issue, for fighting hard for President Trump and fighting hard for election integrity. He has even joined protests, and has been bullhorning patriotic messages outside of the Georgia capitol building, right alongside Alex Jones.

Yes, I am a conservative who is currently completely bashing two Republicans while praising a Democrat... That's because, in this case, the Democrat is being the true American patriot, standing up for this country, while the two useless Republicans are being traitors, siding with the CCP...

tmiddles wrote:
The governor, legislature (Democrats: 74
Republicans: 105) and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger are all Republican.

I think I've already made my opinions of those useless traitors to our country quite clear.

tmiddles wrote:
Yet Trump had said: "The Georgia recount is a joke and is being done UNDER PROTEST. Even though thousands of fraudulent votes have been found, the real number is in matching signatures. Governor must open up the unconstitutional Consent Decree and call in the Legislature!"

Trump is absolutely correct.

tmiddles wrote:
So I'm curious if anyone here rejects the Georgia results.

There haven't been any Georgia results to reject, as of yet. Team Trump WILL be bringing a lawsuit to Georgia...

And after the fraudulent ballots there get thrown out, they better make sure that they get their election system fixed and make sure to throw out all of the Republican traitors in their State Government, ESPECIALLY the Governor and SoS...
20-11-2020 18:45
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
gfm7175 wrote:
...the fraudulent ballots...
Any reason to think this won't get due process in court?

Let me guess: if it does give you what you want the courts are rigged?



What could go wrong? Rudy is a very experienced attorney.
No lack or resources or support.
Edited on 20-11-2020 19:22
20-11-2020 19:42
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1392)
tmiddles wrote:...Let me guess...

You are a ****ing idiot??!!

BINGO!!!


PS: I can play your comment-cutting-ignore-what-people-are-saying-bullshit-libtard game too... Do I have to resort back to fully enforcing the tmiddles ordinance, or can you hold an intelligent and meaningful conversation?
20-11-2020 19:48
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
gfm7175 wrote:
[..can you hold an intelligent and meaningful conversation?


What issue do you have with:
"Any reason to think this won't get due process in court?"
20-11-2020 20:03
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
tmiddles wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/19/politics/georgia-recount-election-results/index.html
Biden flipped Georgia, first Democratic win there in 28 years.

Georgia's hand recount is completed and 5800 uncounted votes were found netting Trump 1400 votes and narrowing Biden's margin to 12,284 votes.

Irrelevant. They are counting the same fraudulent ballots.
tmiddles wrote:
The governor, legislature (Democrats: 74
Republicans: 105) and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger are all Republican.

Irrelevant. The city of Atlanta, where the fraud happened, is not.
tmiddles wrote:
Yet Trump had said: "The Georgia recount is a joke and is being done UNDER PROTEST.

Trump is correct.
tmiddles wrote:
Even though thousands of fraudulent votes have been found, the real number is in matching signatures. Governor must open up the unconstitutional Consent Decree and call in the Legislature!"

No longer possible. The election in Atlanta is no longer certifiable. The damage is done.
tmiddles wrote:
So I'm curious if anyone here rejects the Georgia results.

I reject recounting fraudulent ballots over again. There are no results.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
20-11-2020 20:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
...the fraudulent ballots...
Any reason to think this won't get due process in court?

Let me guess: if it does give you what you want the courts are rigged?



What could go wrong? Rudy is a very experienced attorney.
No lack or resources or support.

He is lacking time, which is why they are moving as fast as they can.
It will get due process in court.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
20-11-2020 20:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
[..can you hold an intelligent and meaningful conversation?


What issue do you have with:
"Any reason to think this won't get due process in court?"

It will get due process in court.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
20-11-2020 21:05
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
As far as Pennsylvania allowing ballots mailed on November 3rd to be counted, the Supreme Court isn't interested in hearing that case. This means that the court's ruling in Pennsylvania will stand. This is considered a loss for President Trump.
In other news, Secretary of the Treasury at President Trump's request said there will be no emergency lending. The expected outcome will be that an economic recovery will be slowed.
20-11-2020 21:27
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
Into the Night wrote:
It will get due process in court.


Glad to hear you think so. I agree it will.

I have faith in our system and believe a court will get it right free of political bias.
20-11-2020 21:35
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1392)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
[..can you hold an intelligent and meaningful conversation?


What issue do you have with:
"Any reason to think this won't get due process in court?"

It will get due process when the cases are ready.
Edited on 20-11-2020 21:46
Page 2 of 7<1234>>>





Join the debate King:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Coal Is Still King1107-04-2019 01:04
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact