Remember me
▼ Content

King



Page 4 of 8<<<23456>>>
28-11-2020 06:23
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
Into the Night wrote:Be specific.
PAY ATTENTION

Spongy Iris wrote:
Trump campaign parts ways with Powell after vote-switching claim
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-campaign-says-sidney-powell-224736792.html
"Powell, a lawyer who claimed without evidence at a news conference last week that electronic voting systems had switched millions of ballots to President-elect Joe Biden."
Into the Night wrote:...She has presented evidence. It is direct evidence.
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
ITN ... won't share...

LIES. He has identified his sources ...
No he has not. ...


So what evidence? What is your source?
28-11-2020 12:00
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3400)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Be specific.
PAY ATTENTION

Spongy Iris wrote:
Trump campaign parts ways with Powell after vote-switching claim
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-campaign-says-sidney-powell-224736792.html
"Powell, a lawyer who claimed without evidence at a news conference last week that electronic voting systems had switched millions of ballots to President-elect Joe Biden."
Into the Night wrote:...She has presented evidence. It is direct evidence.
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
ITN ... won't share...

LIES. He has identified his sources ...
No he has not. ...


So what evidence? What is your source?


Happened in several states, and was called 'glitches', which were quickly 'corrected', if it benefited Biden. I'm not sure if there any 'glitches' or 'corrections' in Trump's favor, considering the media, and politics. But, there were quite a few instances. Illustrates a flaw in the electronics, even if caught, and corrected (mostly).
28-11-2020 12:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15541)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Be specific.
PAY ATTENTION

Spongy Iris wrote:
Trump campaign parts ways with Powell after vote-switching claim
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-campaign-says-sidney-powell-224736792.html
"Powell, a lawyer who claimed without evidence at a news conference last week that electronic voting systems had switched millions of ballots to President-elect Joe Biden."
Into the Night wrote:...She has presented evidence. It is direct evidence.
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
ITN ... won't share...

LIES. He has identified his sources ...
No he has not. ...


So what evidence? What is your source?

RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
28-11-2020 12:18
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15541)
HarveyH55 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Be specific.
PAY ATTENTION

Spongy Iris wrote:
Trump campaign parts ways with Powell after vote-switching claim
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-campaign-says-sidney-powell-224736792.html
"Powell, a lawyer who claimed without evidence at a news conference last week that electronic voting systems had switched millions of ballots to President-elect Joe Biden."
Into the Night wrote:...She has presented evidence. It is direct evidence.
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
ITN ... won't share...

LIES. He has identified his sources ...
No he has not. ...


So what evidence? What is your source?


Happened in several states, and was called 'glitches', which were quickly 'corrected', if it benefited Biden. I'm not sure if there any 'glitches' or 'corrections' in Trump's favor, considering the media, and politics. But, there were quite a few instances. Illustrates a flaw in the electronics, even if caught, and corrected (mostly).


It is more than just 'glitches'. The software itself is designed to allow votes to be modified or weighted.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
28-11-2020 18:03
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9174)
Into the Night wrote:It is more than just 'glitches'. The software itself is designed to allow votes to be modified or weighted.

I suspect there is a reason the makers of the software fled from testifying in Congress.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-11-2020 03:45
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2100)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
ITN has a secret source of information he won't share for just about anything.
From what I gather it's in the oral tradition with a strict prohibition against ever identifying sources.

LIES. He has identified his sources time and time again...
No he has not. Try quoting when you want to cite something on a forum (it cuts way down on the lying).

Yes, he has... Continued lying on your part...
29-11-2020 03:48
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2100)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Try quoting ...

Already did...
You quoted yourself providing a source for your info?

RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:
Pay attention ITN:
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:...He has identified his sources time and time again...
No he has not. Try quoting when you want to cite something on a forum (it cuts way down on the lying).


This is all VERY related to team denial across the board. Whether it is denying NASA, that the Earth is round, that anything can be known, you name it.

The conspiracy theory lives and breathes on NEVER backing anything up.

Violation of tmiddles ordinance; summarily dismissed...
29-11-2020 03:51
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2100)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Be specific.
PAY ATTENTION

Spongy Iris wrote:
Trump campaign parts ways with Powell after vote-switching claim
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-campaign-says-sidney-powell-224736792.html
"Powell, a lawyer who claimed without evidence at a news conference last week that electronic voting systems had switched millions of ballots to President-elect Joe Biden."
Into the Night wrote:...She has presented evidence. It is direct evidence.
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
ITN ... won't share...

LIES. He has identified his sources ...
No he has not. ...


So what evidence? What is your source?

Have you looked at Powell's current litigation in GA and MI??
29-11-2020 03:54
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2100)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:It is more than just 'glitches'. The software itself is designed to allow votes to be modified or weighted.

I suspect there is a reason the makers of the software fled from testifying in Congress.

.

Quite interesting, isn't it?
29-11-2020 05:45
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
HarveyH55 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:"Powell, a lawyer who claimed without evidence at a news conference last week that electronic voting systems had switched millions of ballots to President-elect Joe Biden."

Happened in several states, ...
Really? How many million in which states? You have evidence?

Into the Night wrote:
...The software itself is designed to allow votes to be modified or weighted.
Evidence? Was it?

gfm7175 wrote:
Have you looked at Powell's current litigation in GA and MI??
Any interesting evidence a Judge considers credible?

Anybody got anything at all?
29-11-2020 06:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9174)
tmiddles wrote:Really? How many million in which states? You have evidence?

How do you suppose we can get Rudy to upload it all to Climate-Debate?

Into the Night wrote:Any interesting evidence a Judge considers credible?

Same question?


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-11-2020 06:25
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
IBdaMann wrote:
.... can get Rudy to upload it all...


What are you claiming?

Is there any evidence at all was my question. I dont need all of it. How about the the best piece to survive a judge's consideration.
Edited on 29-11-2020 06:27
29-11-2020 07:15
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9174)
tmiddles wrote:Is there any evidence at all was my question.

Your question implies that you have deliberately kept your head in the sand, as if to take the position of "What cheating? What fraud?"

The Democrats advertised how they were going to cheat months before the election and then cheated right in front of a watching public.

Denial of the flagrant cheating is dishonesty.

As far as legal acceptable evidence there are thousands of signed affidavits from election workers who watched the cheating and who were instructed to participate. Some were told to illegally backdate ballots while watching others do so. Many were instructed to count ballots without valid ID. Many watched ballots from known dead people be counted. Many watched Republican observers be physically, and illegally, barred from observing the cheating they would otherwise have observed if they had not been physically barred from observing.

All of the cheating occurred AFTER the polls closed when Trump had commanding leads. This will result in ballots counted after polls closed to be declared illegal ballots and thrown out, forcing the count to revert back to when the polls closed ... which had Trump leading in all of the six States in question.

If this is not the judgement of the individual State Supreme courts then the US Supreme court will do so, so as to prevent the Democrat Party from hijacking the will of the States and to prevent We the People from losing faith in our institutions.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-11-2020 07:36
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
IBdaMann wrote:
As far as legal acceptable evidence there are .

One piece of legally accepted evidence please.

Haven't they and you had enough time to come up with something? Anything that will hold up in court?

It's easy to spout BS about anything and everything of course. Tucker Carlson went on air to claim a dead man voted. Turns out it was his wife casting a legal vote.
https://www.thewrap.com/tucker-carlson-apologizes-dead-georgia-voter-isnt-dead-video/amp/

Here is one case of a bona-fide fraudulent vote in Pennsylvania no less where a man voted for his dead mother. But that is just 1
https://www.fox6now.com/news/authorities-pennsylvania-man-tried-to-request-ballot-for-deceased-mother.amp

So what do you have?
29-11-2020 07:41
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3400)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:"Powell, a lawyer who claimed without evidence at a news conference last week that electronic voting systems had switched millions of ballots to President-elect Joe Biden."

Happened in several states, ...
Really? How many million in which states? You have evidence?

Into the Night wrote:
...The software itself is designed to allow votes to be modified or weighted.
Evidence? Was it?

gfm7175 wrote:
Have you looked at Powell's current litigation in GA and MI??
Any interesting evidence a Judge considers credible?

Anybody got anything at all?


What in the hell would I be holding onto evidence for? I'm not a judge. I'm not a lawyer. I have no involvement in the legal cases. The media isn't a court.

CNN was where I first saw the 'glitch' story. There was video, that showed Trump/Biden totals, and them moments later, Trump's total dropped considerably, while Biden's took a sudden jump. The total should never get smaller, just more votes added. A google search, showed several other similar 'glitches' being discussed or shown. The part that confused me, is that if there was a problem with the counting machines, why did they continue using them? Why wasn't the previously counted ballots, recounted? Just look to me like Trump was kicking ass, so they blamed the machine, made the need correction, and moved on to the Biden victory, they wanted.
29-11-2020 09:32
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
HarveyH55 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:Any interesting evidence a Judge considers credible?
What in the hell would I be holding onto evidence for? I'm not a judge.
But there are judges Harvey. For every one of these cases. The statements made by judges are not "media" they are rulings.

Here's a sample:
"Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here," Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, in rejecting the campaigns attempt to refile it's case.
November 27, 2020

Here is the direct link to the courts ruling:
https://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/203371np.pdf
Read it. It's a Trump appointed Judge absolutely trashing Giuliani and Trump's cases as a whole.

Not "media" but public information provided by the judicial branch of the United States to the public.

That's why I just love having this arguably off topic debate here. All of the BS from ITN/IBD, you and the gang about not being able to know anything, never having any evidence, and the rejection of the concept of proving a point just wither on the vine in the face of reality.

No evidence = No proof = No case

HarveyH55 wrote:Just look to me like Trump was kicking ass, so they blamed the machine, made the need correction, and moved on to the Biden victory, they wanted.
Well you don't have a very good view and neither do I. There are loads of Republicans who did. Riddle me this: why would the democratic "plot" not win the senate races they wanted so badly and why would they "plot" to lose seats in the house?
Edited on 29-11-2020 10:14
29-11-2020 10:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15541)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:"Powell, a lawyer who claimed without evidence at a news conference last week that electronic voting systems had switched millions of ballots to President-elect Joe Biden."

Happened in several states, ...
Really? How many million in which states? You have evidence?

Into the Night wrote:
...The software itself is designed to allow votes to be modified or weighted.
Evidence? Was it?

gfm7175 wrote:
Have you looked at Powell's current litigation in GA and MI??
Any interesting evidence a Judge considers credible?

Anybody got anything at all?

RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
29-11-2020 10:28
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15541)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:Really? How many million in which states? You have evidence?

How do you suppose we can get Rudy to upload it all to Climate-Debate?

Into the Night wrote:Any interesting evidence a Judge considers credible?

Same question?


.


Misquote. Corrected:
tmiddles wrote:Any interesting evidence a Judge considers credible?

Same question?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
29-11-2020 10:29
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15541)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
.... can get Rudy to upload it all...


What are you claiming?

Is there any evidence at all was my question. I dont need all of it. How about the the best piece to survive a judge's consideration.

RQAA


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
29-11-2020 10:34
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15541)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
As far as legal acceptable evidence there are .

One piece of legally accepted evidence please.

Haven't they and you had enough time to come up with something? Anything that will hold up in court?

It's easy to spout BS about anything and everything of course. Tucker Carlson went on air to claim a dead man voted. Turns out it was his wife casting a legal vote.
https://www.thewrap.com/tucker-carlson-apologizes-dead-georgia-voter-isnt-dead-video/amp/

Here is one case of a bona-fide fraudulent vote in Pennsylvania no less where a man voted for his dead mother. But that is just 1
https://www.fox6now.com/news/authorities-pennsylvania-man-tried-to-request-ballot-for-deceased-mother.amp

So what do you have?

RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
29-11-2020 10:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15541)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:Any interesting evidence a Judge considers credible?
What in the hell would I be holding onto evidence for? I'm not a judge.
But there are judges Harvey. For every one of these cases. The statements made by judges are not "media" they are rulings.

Here's a sample:
"Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here," Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, in rejecting the campaigns attempt to refile it's case.
November 27, 2020

Here is the direct link to the courts ruling:
https://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/203371np.pdf
Read it. It's a Trump appointed Judge absolutely trashing Giuliani and Trump's cases as a whole.

Not "media" but public information provided by the judicial branch of the United States to the public.

That's why I just love having this arguably off topic debate here. All of the BS from ITN/IBD, you and the gang about not being able to know anything, never having any evidence, and the rejection of the concept of proving a point just wither on the vine in the face of reality.

No evidence = No proof = No case

HarveyH55 wrote:Just look to me like Trump was kicking ass, so they blamed the machine, made the need correction, and moved on to the Biden victory, they wanted.
Well you don't have a very good view and neither do I. There are loads of Republicans who did. Riddle me this: why would the democratic "plot" not win the senate races they wanted so badly and why would they "plot" to lose seats in the house?


There is evidence. It is direct evidence. This judge is biased and will be overturned. He cannot just throw out evidence.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
29-11-2020 10:45
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
Into the Night wrote:This judge is biased and will be overturned. He cannot just throw out evidence.


This Trump appointed Judge is one of many. So far Trump's cases are batting ZERO.

Because no, there is no evidence that holds up so far. If there were a Judge wouldn't be saying there isn't any now would he?

Curious why you think the Judge is biased?

Because he doesn't say what you want him to?

"Direct" Evidence example (Giuliani's first witness):
"It's such a shame. This is a democracy," Daryl Brooks, who said he was a GOP poll watcher, said at the press conference, held at Four Seasons Total Landscaping in Northeast Philadelphia. "They did not allow us to see anything. Was it corrupt or not? But give us an opportunity as poll watchers to view all the documents — all of the ballots."
Mr. Brooks is a convicted sex offender, isn't a resident of Philadelphia (comes from New Jersey) and no, has not convinced a Judge of anything.



Poor Giuliani looks like he is at Church listening to the gospel. There is an adult books store just to the side of Giuliani and a crematoreum as well. You couldn't write a script with ass clownery this pathetic and have people believe it.

Edited on 29-11-2020 10:54
29-11-2020 11:38
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15541)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:This judge is biased and will be overturned. He cannot just throw out evidence.


This Trump appointed Judge is one of many. So far Trump's cases are batting ZERO.

Because no, there is no evidence that holds up so far. If there were a Judge wouldn't be saying there isn't any now would he?

Curious why you think the Judge is biased?

Because he doesn't say what you want him to?

"Direct" Evidence example (Giuliani's first witness):
"It's such a shame. This is a democracy," Daryl Brooks, who said he was a GOP poll watcher, said at the press conference, held at Four Seasons Total Landscaping in Northeast Philadelphia. "They did not allow us to see anything. Was it corrupt or not? But give us an opportunity as poll watchers to view all the documents — all of the ballots."
Mr. Brooks is a convicted sex offender, isn't a resident of Philadelphia (comes from New Jersey) and no, has not convinced a Judge of anything.



Poor Giuliani looks like he is at Church listening to the gospel. There is an adult books store just to the side of Giuliani and a crematoreum as well. You couldn't write a script with ass clownery this pathetic and have people believe it.

Trump did not appoint this judge. Obama did.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
29-11-2020 14:15
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
Into the Night wrote:
Trump did not appoint this judge. Obama did.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanos_Bibas
On June 19, 2017, Donald J Trump nominated Bibas to serve as a United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, to fill the seat vacated by Judge Midge Rendell, who took senior status on July 1, 2015.

Reality just seems to elude you ITN.
Edited on 29-11-2020 14:16
30-11-2020 01:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15541)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Trump did not appoint this judge. Obama did.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanos_Bibas
On June 19, 2017, Donald J Trump nominated Bibas to serve as a United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, to fill the seat vacated by Judge Midge Rendell, who took senior status on July 1, 2015.

Reality just seems to elude you ITN.


He is not the only judge, and he didn't write the document you presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
30-11-2020 01:32
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
Into the Night wrote:
He is not the only judge, and he didn't write the document you presented.


Yes, he did, and I quote:
"BIBAS, Circuit Judge.
Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."
https://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/203371np.pdf

You are, as always, bonkers.
Edited on 30-11-2020 01:32
30-11-2020 11:07
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1150)
Trump should roll over peacefully.He had his day in the sun and we are going to need all the help we can get when the Democrats start shutting down the power.I have lived long enough to have witnessed a situation where in voting which is compulsory here a party called the greens formed and had some full on loony plans of living in mud huts again to save the planet.A lot of people did not wish to vote Liberal or Labor and voted green to feel good.Recently they were the party to make up the majority and wow.It never happened again and now they barely exist.Be prepared America some real poop is about to hit the spinning thing
30-11-2020 14:12
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15541)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
He is not the only judge, and he didn't write the document you presented.


Yes, he did, and I quote:
"BIBAS, Circuit Judge.
Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."
https://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/203371np.pdf

You are, as always, bonkers.


Apparently you can't read a docket entry properly. Maybe you didn't that far in reading in school.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
30-11-2020 14:18
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15541)
duncan61 wrote:
Trump should roll over peacefully.He had his day in the sun and we are going to need all the help we can get when the Democrats start shutting down the power.I have lived long enough to have witnessed a situation where in voting which is compulsory here a party called the greens formed and had some full on loony plans of living in mud huts again to save the planet.A lot of people did not wish to vote Liberal or Labor and voted green to feel good.Recently they were the party to make up the majority and wow.It never happened again and now they barely exist.Be prepared America some real poop is about to hit the spinning thing
There is no need for Trump to concede. The lawsuits are still pending. The Michigan and Pennsylvania legislatures are not accepting the canvasser's 'certifications'. They will not certify the election, and they are investigating the election failure and fraud on their own. This is a legitimate path. The State legislatures will choose the electors, since the own elections have faulted.

The other option is in the 12th amendment, which describes an alternate way of choosing the President if there is no majority in the electoral college.

Through either means, Trump will probably end of up winning. The actual win will either be by the 12th amendment alternative, or the electoral college vote.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
Edited on 30-11-2020 14:20
30-11-2020 15:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9174)
duncan61 wrote: Trump should roll over peacefully.

What Australian says that? Should you just roll over peacefully and coalesce to the relentless dishonesty of warmizombies?

The correct answer in both cases is no, of course not.

duncan61 wrote: He had his day in the sun

This is not the way to look at it. We the People saw America being made great again and overwhelmingly reelected Donald Trump in a record-setting avalanche ... but then the opposing political party committed major fraud and some people need to be doing major prison time.

What We the People need to do is to ensure our will is carried out and to ensure our will is not hijacked by a dishonest political party.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
01-12-2020 00:46
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1150)
Like with most things time will tell.I wished for Trump to win but he did not.This appealing is showing democracy to be weak.From what I have seen there was a recount and Trump lost even more.If the Democrats are capable of fixing an election they must have some serious grunt and followers
01-12-2020 03:03
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15541)
duncan61 wrote:
Like with most things time will tell.I wished for Trump to win but he did not.

He still can. The election is still indeterminate.
duncan61 wrote:
This appealing is showing democracy to be weak.

We are not a democracy here. We never were. There are currently no democracies anywhere in the world. The United States is a federated republic. It has constitutions.
duncan61 wrote:
From what I have seen there was a recount and Trump lost even more.

Recounting the same fake ballots is meaningless.
duncan61 wrote:
If the Democrats are capable of fixing an election they must have some serious grunt and followers

They do.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
01-12-2020 03:18
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
Into the Night wrote:
Apparently you can't read a docket entry properly. Maybe you didn't that far in reading in school.
It's written by Bibas and you are insane ITN. This and your denial that Trumps first campaign ad calls for banning Muslims confirm your detachment from reality.
01-12-2020 03:34
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3400)
duncan61 wrote:
Like with most things time will tell.I wished for Trump to win but he did not.This appealing is showing democracy to be weak.From what I have seen there was a recount and Trump lost even more.If the Democrats are capable of fixing an election they must have some serious grunt and followers


I would say all democrats, but there is a large group, with a strong socialism style agenda. Don't think it's really socialism/Utopia they have in mind, just power, control, and wealth.

Most of the court cases have been basically formalities. The media just wants to hold on to the the Biden victory narrative. These cases are very general, and deal with the last few week changes, some states made, without going through the legal process normally required. The more specific cases, that require more direct proof of criminal intent to commit fraud, are all still pending. This are much more serious, and there needs to be specific individuals, who committed crimes that will put them in prison. Any evidence won't be made public, until charges are filled in those cases. The hearings are to determine who's responsible, of which crimes, if any.
01-12-2020 03:46
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
Harvey,
You say "power, control, and wealth". That sounds like the republicans or most anybody.
Don't pay attention to any democrats who push socialism. This is America. They won't get anywhere.
01-12-2020 03:59
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
HarveyH55 wrote:
...The more specific cases, that require more direct proof of criminal intent to commit fraud, are all still pending...

Such as what?

Other than the Robert Lynn PA criminal case which is clearly voter fraud (for 1 vote) .

Don't tell you also have secret sources of information.
Edited on 01-12-2020 04:00
01-12-2020 04:01
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2100)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Apparently you can't read a docket entry properly. Maybe you didn't that far in reading in school.
It's written by Bibas and you are insane ITN. This and your denial that Trumps first campaign ad calls for banning Muslims confirm your detachment from reality.

Trump has never called for banning Muslims. You continue to lie.
01-12-2020 04:02
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2100)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
...The more specific cases, that require more direct proof of criminal intent to commit fraud, are all still pending...

Such as what?

Other than the Robert Lynn PA criminal case which is clearly voter fraud (for 1 vote) .

Don't tell you also have secret sources of information.

You've been told by us what our sources of information are, moron...
01-12-2020 04:27
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
Are your sources of information your own imagination. It seems that way to me.
01-12-2020 04:35
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
keepit wrote:
Are your sources of information your own imagination. It seems that way to me.

I think voices in your head is still hearsay.


Keepit I'm glad one other sane person is here to witness full crazy from these jokers.

Trump is the magic ingredient to expose the true madness of the conspiracists mind.

Hey GFM? Who wrote this ? Any clue?
https://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/203371np.pdf
Edited on 01-12-2020 05:06
Page 4 of 8<<<23456>>>





Join the debate King:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Coal Is Still King1107-04-2019 01:04
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact