Remember me
▼ Content

King



Page 5 of 8<<<34567>>>
01-12-2020 05:33
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2015)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Apparently you can't read a docket entry properly. Maybe you didn't that far in reading in school.
It's written by Bibas and you are insane ITN. This and your denial that Trumps first campaign ad calls for banning Muslims confirm your detachment from reality.

How many ballots did you cast for Biden?


Showing up with a gun at all is just weird and gross.--tmiddles
01-12-2020 07:04
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
GasGuzzler wrote:
How many ballots did you cast for Biden?
One of course.

Hey GG, Who wrote this ? Any clue?
https://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/203371np.pdf[/quote]

Despite it being widely reported its now a mystery among you conspiracists.

Ask Qanon for me OK?
Edited on 01-12-2020 07:04
01-12-2020 10:58
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
duncan61 wrote:Like with most things time will tell.I wished for Trump to win but he did not.

Yes he did.

Then the criminal fraud ensued that you claim we should all just embrace.

I think not.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
01-12-2020 11:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
He is not the only judge, and he didn't write the document you presented.


Yes, he did, and I quote:
"BIBAS, Circuit Judge.
Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."
https://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/203371np.pdf

You are, as always, bonkers.


You are quoting the wrong person.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
01-12-2020 11:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Apparently you can't read a docket entry properly. Maybe you didn't that far in reading in school.
It's written by Bibas and you are insane ITN. This and your denial that Trumps first campaign ad calls for banning Muslims confirm your detachment from reality.

It is not written by Bibas. You are quoting the wrong person. Trump never banned Muslims.

Define 'reality'. Buzzword fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
01-12-2020 11:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
You say "power, control, and wealth". That sounds like the republicans or most anybody.
Don't pay attention to any democrats who push socialism. This is America. They won't get anywhere.

Nope. Democrats won't get anywhere.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
01-12-2020 11:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
...The more specific cases, that require more direct proof of criminal intent to commit fraud, are all still pending...
]
Such as what?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
Other than the Robert Lynn PA criminal case which is clearly voter fraud (for 1 vote) .

Don't tell you also have secret sources of information.

Contextomy fallacy. RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
01-12-2020 11:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
keepit wrote:
Are your sources of information your own imagination. It seems that way to me.

RQAA


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
01-12-2020 11:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
tmiddles wrote:
keepit wrote:
Are your sources of information your own imagination. It seems that way to me.

I think voices in your head is still hearsay.

Denial of witness testimony. Denial of probability math. Denial of history.
tmiddles wrote:
Keepit I'm glad one other sane person is here to witness full crazy from these jokers.

Psychoquackery. Insult fallacies.
tmiddles wrote:
Trump is the magic ingredient to expose the true madness of the conspiracists mind.

The Democrat party is a conspiracy.
tmiddles wrote:
Hey GFM? Who wrote this ? Any clue?
https://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/203371np.pdf

RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
01-12-2020 11:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
How many ballots did you cast for Biden?
One of course.

Hey GG, Who wrote this ? Any clue?
https://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/203371np.pdf


Despite it being widely reported its now a mystery among you conspiracists.

Ask Qanon for me OK?[/quote]

RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
01-12-2020 12:11
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
Into the Night wrote:...
It is not written by Bibas....


You are insane ITN. Someone needs to take your pilot's license away.
Edited on 01-12-2020 12:15
01-12-2020 17:27
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1015)
people Trump did not win the game is up
01-12-2020 17:46
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:...
It is not written by Bibas....


You are insane ITN. Someone needs to take your pilot's license away.


Psychoquckery. Denial of content of PDF.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
01-12-2020 17:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
duncan61 wrote:
people Trump did not win the game is up

Trump did not lose either. The election is still indeterminate.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
01-12-2020 17:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
duncan61 wrote: people Trump did not win the game is up

I'll tell you what, you just bend over and let your Australian press ream you with misinformation while we correct the fraud that perpetrated over here.

Fair?

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
01-12-2020 18:02
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1866)
tmiddles wrote:
keepit wrote:
Are your sources of information your own imagination. It seems that way to me.

I think voices in your head is still hearsay.


Keepit I'm glad one other sane person is here to witness full crazy from these jokers.

Trump is the magic ingredient to expose the true madness of the conspiracists mind.

Hey GFM? Who wrote this ? Any clue?
https://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/203371np.pdf

RQAA. You don't know how to read.
01-12-2020 18:06
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1866)
duncan61 wrote:
people Trump did not win the game is up

The election is currently indeterminate, due to Democrat fraud. I, like ITN and IBD, am not about to just simply roll over and give in to an obvious coup attempt.
01-12-2020 20:42
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1015)
I watched the entire election as did all the members of my household and the Democrats took an early lead and held on to it.To bitch and moan its not fair shows the true nature.Stand up shake the other guys hand and go quietly in to the night.
01-12-2020 21:24
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3185)
duncan61 wrote:
I watched the entire election as did all the members of my household and the Democrats took an early lead and held on to it.To bitch and moan its not fair shows the true nature.Stand up shake the other guys hand and go quietly in to the night.


You only get the democrat media version of the election...

Suppose, you and a friend go to a ball game. You like one team, he's a big fan of the other. It's a pretty close game, and your friends team pulls slightly ahead, there's about 10 minutes left in the game, your friend gets up to leave. He wants to beat the traffic, of the other fans after the game. He believes his team has won, the game is basically over. 10 minutes, is still plenty of time for your team to turn it around. Could be some of the best part of the game, if you stick around. Me, I played a lot of sports in my youth, and it's never over, until the buzzer sounds.

This wasn't a typical election, there was a lot of changes, due to the pandemic. Some abnormalities and glitches with the counting machines. I've seen 4 separate clips, of where Trump's total votes, decreased. Should never happen, even once. The totals should always increment. CNN called the one they showed, a 'glitch' which was immediately 'corrected', and the counting continued. Why continue to use faulty counting machines. Why trust previously counted votes? Pretty sure they used the same machines for the recounts, which didn't get the same results, just didn't change the outcome.
01-12-2020 21:30
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2015)
duncan61 wrote:
I watched the entire election as did all the members of my household and the Democrats took an early lead and held on to it.To bitch and moan its not fair shows the true nature.Stand up shake the other guys hand and go quietly in to the night.


Hes not bitching about not fair. Hes bitching it was not legal. We are a nation of laws, and NO ONE is supposed to be above the law.

However, there are a certain few people that operate above the law. They need to be exposed, charged, convicted, locked away forever.

Trump is the ONLY man I know with a spine big enough to face the corruption head on.

This is not only about this election. This is a life and death fight for the republic.


Showing up with a gun at all is just weird and gross.--tmiddles
01-12-2020 21:46
keepit
★★★★★
(2072)
I'd call it a case of megalomania ibd5.
01-12-2020 22:34
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1866)
duncan61 wrote:
I watched the entire election as did all the members of my household and the Democrats took an early lead and held on to it.

Obviously you did not watch the same election that I did.

Oh, wait a second... maybe you did, but you simply don't understand how the media mind****s people... Yes, technically according to the little numbers presented at the bottom of the screen all night (say, "Biden 68" and "Trump 20"), Biden was "leading" all election night, but such mind****ery was done by design because no matter how big of a vote lead Trump had in any particular State, those States were purposely not called for him (to artificially keep Trump "trailing"), yet States that Biden had even the slightest bit of a vote lead in (and might've even actually lost, due to fraud pushing him over the top), those States were immediately called for Biden upon the time that polls closed in those States (to artificially boost up Biden's "lead"). Obviously, you were fooled by the media psyops...


Now, for what ACTUALLY happened... On election night, Trump was leading the vote counts by KILLER margins in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia. Yet, somehow, upon waking up the very next morning, Biden mysteriously took the lead in WI and MI (via HUGE ballot drops in the wee hours of the morning, unobserved by Republicans, and of which just so happened to break damn near 100/0 in favor of Biden), and the races in PA and GA became quite a bit closer...

Then, Dems kept "finding" (aka fraudulently manufacturing) votes in those two States for days upon days AFTER election day until they finally got Biden into the lead in those States... And, like I said, those "found" votes just so happened to be damn near entirely all Biden votes (which is all but impossible, since we're talking about MANY hundreds of THOUSANDS of votes, at the VERY LEAST). Even in the bluest of blue individual precincts, you're typically seeing results that come out to be a 90/10 ratio, maybe a 95/5 at the absolute most... you're most certainly NOT talking about a virtual 100/0 ratio (a 99.5/0.5 ratio, for example)... It's obvious fraud. There's hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds (maybe even thousands) of sworn affidavits (under penalty of perjury) bearing witness to fraud, disregard for election laws, not allowing Republicans to observe vote tabulation, and on and on... It was a complete sham of an election.

Thankfully, according to our Constitution, there is no "winner" or "loser" at this very moment, and we have Constitutional safeguards in place to correct this sham of an election and to keep Trump in office. Now, we will get to see whether or not the State Legislatures and SCOTUS still have the courage to stand up for what is right (and for election integrity)... If not, then we will become a banana republic (why even bother voting anymore) and become a shithole country under the tyrannical Satanic influence of the CCP. I, for one, am not going to allow that to happen without putting up a fight.

duncan61 wrote:
To bitch and moan its not fair shows the true nature.Stand up shake the other guys hand and go quietly in to the night.

No, I will not shake the hand of a tyrannical, Satanic, demon-possessed, hair-sniffing, child-touching pedophile... nor will I shake the hand of his demon-possessed minions and controllers.
01-12-2020 22:53
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
gfm7175 wrote:...Dems kept "finding" (aka fraudulently manufacturing) votes in those two States for days upon days AFTER election day ...

Evidence?

You are now being forthcoming about your very strong faith in the Trump election fraud religion, a faith that is completely unshaken by logic, evidence, and the law..

And who did write this Gfm?
https://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/203371np.pdf

Why so mysterious about the TRUE author as you and ITN claim it was not BIBAS, Circuit Judge.

How about you IBD? GG?

All aboard the crazy train! Don't let ITN and GFM ride alone.
Edited on 01-12-2020 23:05
01-12-2020 23:29
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1866)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:...Dems kept "finding" (aka fraudulently manufacturing) votes in those two States for days upon days AFTER election day ...

Evidence?

RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:
You are now being forthcoming about your very strong faith in the Trump election fraud religion,

My position is not faith based.

tmiddles wrote:
a faith that is completely unshaken by logic, evidence, and the law..

Sounds like YOUR position, not mine...

tmiddles wrote:
And who did write this Gfm?
https://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/203371np.pdf

RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:
Why so mysterious about the TRUE author as you and ITN claim it was not BIBAS, Circuit Judge.

RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:
How about you IBD? GG?

RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:
All aboard the crazy train! Don't let ITN and GFM ride alone.

Yup... we're the crazy ones!

Edited on 01-12-2020 23:30
01-12-2020 23:41
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
gfm7175 wrote:
RQAA.


Why won't you share? Who wrote the court opinion and where is the evidence of voter fraud?
01-12-2020 23:53
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1866)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
RQAA.


Why won't you share?

RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:
Who wrote the court opinion

RQAA.

tmiddles wrote:
and where is the evidence of voter fraud?

RQAA.
02-12-2020 00:15
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Who wrote the court opinion

RQAA.


02-12-2020 00:19
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1866)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Who wrote the court opinion

RQAA.



You keep asking the same questions over and over and over again even though they have already been adequately answered...
02-12-2020 01:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
duncan61 wrote: I watched the entire election as did all the members of my household and the Democrats took an early lead and held on to it.To bitch and moan its not fair shows the true nature.Stand up shake the other guys hand and go quietly in to the night.

All the members of your household must be blind, frankly.

Trump won by a landslide, the polls closed, massive fraud was committed in six States.

You can't claim to have watched the entire election while also acknowledging that you didn't watch all that happen right in front of you.

How about you just accept AGW and accept huge taxes supporting Australia's efforts to stop Climate Change ... and We the People of the United States will concern ourselves with the fraud perpetrated over here so that you don't have to worry about it ... fair?

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
02-12-2020 02:09
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
gfm7175 wrote:
You keep asking the same questions over and over and over again even though they have already been adequately answered...
OK Crazy.

You and ITN have doubled down on claiming Judge Bibas did not write that opinion. Of course you've never said who you think did. You might think this interests me because it shows there was no evidence of election fraud. Not really as the obvious is far from fascinating. This is fascinating and terrifying because you and ITN clearly are detached from reality and rational thought.

This is how the NAZI party got going in Germany after WWI. You are part of the beginning of something truly terrible.

IBD and GG are no better going along with your insanity.



Of course your whole clown care already did this claiming TRUMP didn't call for a ban on muslims in his first campaign ad.
02-12-2020 02:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
tmiddles wrote:Evidence?

Don't think I didn't notice your "insistence creep." You originally insisted that you merely wanted to know what evidence there was ... and of course that insistence has morphed into a demand that ALL the evidence be put into your hot little hands. For that you need to talk to the man who has it all.

Loser.

tmiddles wrote: You are now being forthcoming about your very strong faith in the Trump election fraud religion,

You are now being more brazen than usual in your broadcasting of your dishonesty.

Liar.


tmiddles wrote: How about you IBD?

Are you asking more questions while stubbornly EVADING all questions posed to you.

Sit on this and spin around.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
02-12-2020 02:20
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:Evidence?
..morphed into a demand that ALL the evidence...
A single piece of evidence that has stood up in court please. A single piece.

On that note: Who wrote this IBD? Is it a legitimate document?
https://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/203371np.pdf

That would be a judge declaring that no evidence exists as you claim it does.

But ITN and GFM have been clear that I'm wrong about who wrote it (Judge Bibas).

So what of it IBD? Let me guess; it's time for you to retreat.
Edited on 02-12-2020 02:20
02-12-2020 02:30
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
tmiddles wrote:A single piece of evidence that has stood up in court please. A single piece.

Show me a SINGLE PIECE of evidence that has been thrown out by SCOTUS.

A single piece.

... and while you're at it, you have a bunch of answers to the following questions outstanding:

1) What are the unambiguous definitions of Global Warming, Climate Change and Greenhouse Effect that neither violate nor deny physics? [Status: Unanswered]
2) Why should any rational adult believe in either Global Warming, Climate Change or Greenhouse Effect? [Status: Unanswered]
3) How can I unambiguously demonstrate to my children thermal energy flowing from cooler to warmer? [Status: Unanswered]
4) How can I know the temperature of a large, unspecified volume, e.g. Denver, to within, say, 10degF with only one temperature measurement, e.g. the Denver airport? [Status: Unanswered]
5) What are the unambiguous definitions of "race," "negro," "black people," "white people," "brown people," "white supremacy," "white nationalsim," "white nationalist," "white supremacist," "black supremacist" and "racist"? [Status: Unanswered]
6) Is there an official list of races? [Status: Unanswered]
- 6a) How do I determine my own race or that of my children? [Status: Unanswered]
7) Why should any rational adult believe that there is a problem of racism in the United States? [Status: Unanswered]
8) Why should law abiding citizens be rendered defenseless before rampant violent crime? [Status: Unanswered]
9) Where in the 1st Amendment is "hate" prohibited such that, if shown, a prosecutor can throw someone in jail for having had that emotion/thought? [Status: Unanswered]
10) Why do you claim that an atmosphere only makes a planet's or moon's solid surface hotter since you are fully aware that no place at the bottom of earth's atmosphere ever reaches anywhere close to the daytime temperatures of the moon's atmosphereless solid surface? [Status: Unanswered]
11) If we were to discover that Lisa Gherardini was actually a shitty person, would that justify Black Lives Matter storming the Louvre to destroy the Mona Lisa? [Status: Unanswered]
12) Why should we destroy artifacts and relics pertaining to history that we never want to forget or repeat? [Status: Unanswered]
13) The Aztecs committed genocide of many other tribes and practiced human sacrifice; should their artwork and artifacts be destroyed? [Status: Unanswered]
14) Why would you or anyone pretend to be a judge of what history is to be revised or destroyed? [Status: Unanswered]
15) In what substantive/meaningful way do the platforms of Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, The National Organization of Women, the DNC, Communist Party USA and Socialist Party USA ... differ? [Status: Unanswered]
16) Which type of wood are you claiming melts (assuming the proper temperature and pressure) ... and what is that specific temperature and pressure? [Status: Unanswered]


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
02-12-2020 02:37
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:A single piece of evidence that has stood up in court please. A single piece.

Show me a SINGLE PIECE of evidence that has been thrown out by SCOTUS.
A single piece.

What's wrong with the entire judicial branch? SCOTUS is unlikely to take up the case last I heard as it's complete crap. You are apparently rejecting our legal system by pretending ONLY the Supreme Court can decide things.

Why do you dismiss Judge Bibas? Or do you believe that IS judge Bibas?
(so mysterious the mind of madness).

IBdaMann wrote:...you have a bunch of answers to the following questions outstanding:...Aztecs committed genocide...
Off topic crap that simply underlines that you got nothing to offer in this debate.

Other than a loss of sanity that is.

I've thought from the beginning that your minds were rotted more by your pathological need to never be wrong than by anything else. You have this in common with Trump.

ITN and GFM are dead wrong in claiming Judge Bibas did not write his opinion for the court. It's a FACT

You are all insane, as is Trump, and that is the real story. The details of how your insanity is presented isn't really important as it's always just adapted to your self interest.

For the record I'm wrong and screw up constantly and accept that easily. I failed to eat a mint in my car just today. Hit myself in the face with it and it's now under my car seat.

Rejoin humanity you bunch of crazies.
Edited on 02-12-2020 02:45
02-12-2020 05:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:A single piece of evidence that has stood up in court please. A single piece.

Show me a SINGLE PIECE of evidence that has been thrown out by SCOTUS.
A single piece.

What's wrong with the entire judicial branch?

So you've got nothing.

tmiddles wrote: SCOTUS is unlikely to take up the case last I heard

Did you hear this likelihood directly from SCOTUS?

You are apparently rejecting SCOTUS. Too funny.

tmiddles wrote: Why do you dismiss Judge Bibas?

Shall we count this as your absurd position assignment of the day?


tmiddles wrote: I've thought from the beginning that your minds were rotted more by your pathological need to never be wrong than by anything else.

Nope. You've thought from the very beginning that "our" minds were equivalent and rotted simply because you sniffed a differing viewpoint. Once you were convinced that "we" weren't congregation members of your WACKY cult religion you recoiled, you hissed, you arched your back and you clawed like your life depended on it. You haven't said an honest word since.

tmiddles wrote: You are all insane, as is Trump, and that is the real story.

Yes, we hold views that differ from what you have been ordered to believe and you are still clawing and hissing and flailing. There is no hope for you.

tmiddles wrote: For the record I'm wrong and screw up constantly and accept that easily.

Nope. You never acknowledge when you are wrong, even when you are egregiously in error.

Will you acknowledge that you were wrong to support Black Lives Matter violence? (I didn't think so)

Will you acknowledge that you have been wrong for assigning bogus positions to me on an almost daily basis?

Will you acknowledge that you are wrong to blindly HATE Trump for absolutely no reason associated with his execution of his official duties as President? Further, will you acknowledge that you are wrong for basing all your HATRED on your mistaken belief that you omnisciently know what he thinks? (I didn't think so).

Will you acknowledge that you re wrong for claiming your mathematical incompetence as your basis for disagreeing about statistical math? After all, when it comes to math you are a total bonehead, yet you disagree to your dying day. Will you admit that you have been wrong for doing so? (I didn't think so).

The list of egregious errors to which you will not admit is too long to enumerate here.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
02-12-2020 05:45
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...judicial branch?

So you've got nothing.
Right here:
Judge Bibas sets us all straight on the total lack of evidence,
https://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/203371np.pdf

IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: Why do you dismiss Judge Bibas?

Shall we count this as your absurd position assignment of the day?
You are pretending the above doesn't exist so you continue to dismiss it.

IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: ...your pathological need to never be wrong...
Nope. ...a differing viewpoint.
The authorship of a court document from the judicial branch of our government which sums up the lack of evidence is not a "viewpoint" it is a reality. It is also the most relevant thing to this entire discussion of "Was there fraud". We have an answer and it's "No".

IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: You are all insane,...

Yes, we hold views that differ from what you ...
Not a viewpoint a reality. When you deny the reality around you that is a definition of insanity.

Judge Bibas, the appropriate member of our government, determines in the above document that there is no evidence of voter fraud. The reaction from the ITN and GFM has been to deny he wrote it at all. You ignore it and avoid saying anything as usual.

That is crazy.

IBdaMann wrote:...Will you acknowledge that ....
Nothing off topic will be entertained. Put things in the proper thread.
02-12-2020 07:11
keepit
★★★★★
(2072)
ITN and IBD,
I don't understand fighting a losing battle. Judge Bibas, a highly authoritative judge put down trumps claims saying it must be specific and have proof of specific wrongs and that trump had produced neither.
The Supreme Court doesn't like to take up election disputes. I don't think you have anything but a losing cause. Are you anti american??

Does the supreme court throw out cases or does it just refuse to accept certain cases. I don't know. Does anyone here know?

IBD and ITN,
All this name calling just loses you credibility among serious minds.
Edited on 02-12-2020 07:18
02-12-2020 07:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
tmiddles wrote:Judge Bibas sets us all straight on the total lack of evidence,

I'm not chasing your link. If he is in denial by claiming that overwhelming evidence is a total lack of evidence then you are citing someone who is as confused and as delusional as you are.

tmiddles wrote:The authorship of a court document from the judicial branch of our government which sums up the lack of evidence is not a "viewpoint" it is a reality.

The only reality here is that you are a moron and that Trump's avalanche victory was brazenly hijacked via massive criminal fraud.

This Bibia guy's viewpoint is a viewpoint, and apparently a delusional one.

So what has SCOTUS thrown out? Oh, that's right, you have nothing.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
02-12-2020 07:41
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3728)
IBdaMann wrote:
I'm not chasing your link.
It's not my link. It's the direct source of the judicial branch of the US government ruling on the Trump lawsuit and shooting it down for LACK OF EVIDENCE.

Note the address:
https://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/203371np.pdf

uscourts.gov

And you know I don't have any magic powers. I never have. The results of the Trump lawsuits are in and he lost.

Why?

LACK OF EVIDENCE

Since you're keen to run around claiming evidence exists without providing it you should find this information relevant.

There is nothing more relevant to this topic.

IBdaMann wrote:If he is ...you are citing...
No need to speculate this opinion by the circuit court Judge was world news (I guess you missed it) and it's official that Trump's claims have no merit due to lack of evidence.

It's not my citation it's the results of the election process of the U.S. Government.

Trump's challenge to the election claiming fraud are determined to lack evidence.

DONE!

IBdaMann wrote:...The only reality ... massive criminal fraud....
Evidence?

Nope.

Because it didn't happen.

This was from the:
United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
They have jurisdiction over Pennsylvania and it's one of 13 in all.
It is the final word for most cases, not SCOTUS which hears only 2% of submitted cases.

That's our government in the UNITED STATES.

But there is only one step above the Circuit court and that is SCOTUS.

I would LOVE it if they took the case up. PLEASE PLEASE powers that be, let that happen. I think they should given the mass stupidity sweeping the nation.

And this Judge you dismiss because you don't like the decision of the court was, I'll remind you, a Republican, who has donated to Republican candidates, and who was nominated to the bench by none other than Trump himself in 2017.

Not sure if even Qanon can sort that out for you.
02-12-2020 11:14
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3185)
Trump's lawyers need to cite which specific laws were broken, and provide the specific evidence to those violations cited. Some of their cases were generalized, and a long shot. The judge isn't going to do the work for Trump, and match the evidence to more appropriate charges. The judge only needs to decide if the evidence meets the burden of proof, for the charges filed, and whether those laws apply to the charges made. A lot of these early cases aren't going to meet the burden, they are just formalities. We have gotten into the more serious cases yet. Of course, the media and the left will take anything, and continue to over-hype the significance to support their agenda. The left is fighting a battle too, they don't want to get caught, they don't want to lose, or look foolish.

The sudden change to mailing out ballots, to people who never requested absentee ballots, is questionable. May have seemed like the right thing to do, because of pandemic restrictions, but were the laws changed appropriately, legally, correctly? The counting machine abnormalities, isn't made up, so why were they never questioned, examined, continued to be used, even in the recounts? Are Poll Watchers to be allowed in the room, or only required to have partially unobstructed, line-of-sight access? The judges decide if what happened, is allowed by law, based on the evidence provided, and the wording of the laws cited. They don't go above and beyond, just work from the paper in hand.
Page 5 of 8<<<34567>>>





Join the debate King:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Coal Is Still King1107-04-2019 01:04
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact