Remember me
▼ Content

July 4, 2023 - Hottest day ever recorded



Page 3 of 7<12345>>>
30-08-2023 13:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5736)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Climate and weather are intertwined,

Stop. You are specifically equating the two, not simply "intertwining" the two.

You described a change of weather, and then called it climate change, not weather change.

I'll give you a do-over.

Yes, the New Jersey weather changed ... again ... like it has done constantly ever since there was a New Jersey, and I just verified that there still hasn't been any climate change anywhere whatsoever since Wednesday, I'm sorry.


Weather and climate are intertwined and cannot be separated, just as you and your delusions are intertwined and cannot be separated.

You may now resume being deluded and may continue telling people that there was never an ice age, because I was not there.

You are a complete waste of an education
False equivalence fallacy. Redefinition fallacy. Climate and weather are NOT the same thing.

Climate cannot change. Weather can. Climate has no values associated with it. Weather does.


I did nt say that climate and weather were the same thing,

Yes you did, Sock.
Swan wrote:
I said that climate and weather were intertwined like space and time.

They are not, Sock.
Swan wrote:
Something that is quite a bit ahead of your pay grade.

You don't know my pay grade, Sock.

Market...
Mantra 40a.

Is that ...
Mantra 40a.


Really, consider magic mushrooms for creative input. At this point what do you have to lose?

You may now resume religious chanting




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-09-2023 11:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22171)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

I did nt say that climate and weather were the same thing,

Yes you did, Sock.
Swan wrote:
I said that climate and weather were intertwined like space and time.

They are not, Sock.
Swan wrote:
Something that is quite a bit ahead of your pay grade.

You don't know my pay grade, Sock.

Market...
Mantra 40a.

Is that ...
Mantra 40a.

Really,...
Mantra 40a. 3S


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 01-09-2023 11:10
RE: Never underestimate the power of water vapor18-10-2023 20:43
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(911)
July 4, 2023, was NOT the hottest day ever recorded.

Within two days, the record was broken twice again.

July 2023 was the hottest July since thermometers were invented.

This was not a surprise to climate scientists.

August 2023 was the hottest August ever recorded.

This was not a surprise to climate scientists either.

And then came September 2023.

It was the hottest September ever recorded.

But this one DID surprise the climate scientists.

They expected it to be the warmest September so far.

But they did NOT expect it to be nearly a degree warmer than the previous record.

Something happened to defy the models and cause even more warming than expected.

It will be months or maybe even years before all the data is compiled and analyzed.

Right now the two biggest suspects are:

1. Less global dimming than expected. Particles that reflect or absorb light higher in the atmosphere prevent it from reaching the surface to cause warming. This September, there was less haze, soot, aerosols, etc., than usual in the atmosphere.

2. A BIG volcanic eruption. Usually, a volcano would emit a lot of aerosols into to the atmosphere. Many examples exist in history of significant and sometimes catastrophic cooling after a large volcanic eruption. We know the precise year that a volcano wiped out the Minoan civilization because it was the same year China recorded major crop failures and famine due to freezing.

But this time the big volcanic eruption was deep beneath the sea. Relatively few aerosols made it past the water to enter the atmosphere - instead dissolving into sea water.

Unlike a typical volcano erupting on land, this deep sea volcano caused a HUGE amount of water to vaporize. That massive plume of water vapor shot high into the atmosphere.

Usually the discussion of greenhouse gases is limited to carbon dioxide, methane, and nitrous oxide.

However, the most abundant greenhouse gas in the atmosphere is water vapor.

H2O has a much much shorter mean residence time in the atmosphere than CO2, CH4 or N2O, but it does behave as a weak greenhouse gas.

My guess is that when all the calculations are complete, they will find that it was the unusually high concentration of water vapor in the atmosphere that caused this September to be nearly a degree warmer than the previous record.

Never underestimate the power of water vapor.
19-10-2023 00:28
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2996)
Im a BM wrote:
July 4, 2023, was NOT the hottest day ever recorded.

Within two days, the record was broken twice again.

July 2023 was the hottest July since thermometers were invented.

This was not a surprise to climate scientists.

August 2023 was the hottest August ever recorded.

This was not a surprise to climate scientists either.

And then came September 2023.

It was the hottest September ever recorded.

But this one DID surprise the climate scientists.

They expected it to be the warmest September so far.

But they did NOT expect it to be nearly a degree warmer than the previous record.

Something happened to defy the models and cause even more warming than expected.

It will be months or maybe even years before all the data is compiled and analyzed.

Right now the two biggest suspects are:

1. Less global dimming than expected. Particles that reflect or absorb light higher in the atmosphere prevent it from reaching the surface to cause warming. This September, there was less haze, soot, aerosols, etc., than usual in the atmosphere.

2. A BIG volcanic eruption. Usually, a volcano would emit a lot of aerosols into to the atmosphere. Many examples exist in history of significant and sometimes catastrophic cooling after a large volcanic eruption. We know the precise year that a volcano wiped out the Minoan civilization because it was the same year China recorded major crop failures and famine due to freezing.

But this time the big volcanic eruption was deep beneath the sea. Relatively few aerosols made it past the water to enter the atmosphere - instead dissolving into sea water.

Unlike a typical volcano erupting on land, this deep sea volcano caused a HUGE amount of water to vaporize. That massive plume of water vapor shot high into the atmosphere.

Usually the discussion of greenhouse gases is limited to carbon dioxide, methane, and nitrous oxide.

However, the most abundant greenhouse gas in the atmosphere is water vapor.

H2O has a much much shorter mean residence time in the atmosphere than CO2, CH4 or N2O, but it does behave as a weak greenhouse gas.

My guess is that when all the calculations are complete, they will find that it was the unusually high concentration of water vapor in the atmosphere that caused this September to be nearly a degree warmer than the previous record.

Never underestimate the power of water vapor.


Unless you would like to explain differently, there is currently no way to measure the temperature of the earth. You continue to believe and repeat what you are told to believe, instead of asking for the raw data.

Why are you not instead discussing the devastating and record shattering hurricane season that was predicted with the "unprecedented sea temperatures"? Did that not come to fruition?


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
RE: Stratospheric Ozone19-10-2023 00:51
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
The hole over Antarctica has grown. This decreases the amount of ozone in the stratosphere. What is great at absorbing UV radiation? Water is.
https://www.esa.int/Applications/Observing_the_Earth/Copernicus/Sentinel-5P/Ozone_hole_goes_large_again#:~:text=Measurements%20from%20the%20Copernicus%20Sentinel,km%20on%2016%20September%202023.

p.s., Scientists do not understand that gravitational energy helps to excite atmospheric gasses. This is where pollution increases the mass and atmospheric pressure of the troposphere and then we're discussing PV = nRT. That would also increase the atmospheric temperature.
Edited on 19-10-2023 00:54
19-10-2023 04:56
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2996)
James_ wrote:
p.s., Scientists do not understand that gravitational energy helps to excite atmospheric gasses. This is where pollution increases the mass and atmospheric pressure of the troposphere and then we're discussing PV = nRT. That would also increase the atmospheric temperature.

Where does the increased thermal energy come from?


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
19-10-2023 06:32
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
p.s., Scientists do not understand that gravitational energy helps to excite atmospheric gasses. This is where pollution increases the mass and atmospheric pressure of the troposphere and then we're discussing PV = nRT. That would also increase the atmospheric temperature.

Where does the increased thermal energy come from?



If you consider v = √Gm/r then when emissions introduced into the atmosphere SOx, NOx, CO2, etc., the energy in the fuel that isn't converted into work adds mass to the atmosphere. And then gravity helps to excite it. I think in degrees Fahrenheit it's about 518º above absolute 0º to 58º F.
The question should actually be where does the kinetic energy come from to keep it excited. With the equation I showed you, the orbital velocity in the troposphere is about 7.9km/h. (estimate as altitude decreases it). Then when you consider
KE = 3/2kT where k is Boltzmann's constant and T is the temperature in kelvins where the thermal energy comes from is the collision when molecules collide. The faster a gas molecule is moving the greater the collision. Although they might say it's the average velocity of the gas that determines its kinetic energy. And that translates into the collision which releases heat which is defined as a flow of energy.
19-10-2023 11:38
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Im a BM wrote:
July 4, 2023, was NOT the hottest day ever recorded.

Within two days, the record was broken twice again.

July 2023 was the hottest July since thermometers were invented.

This was not a surprise to climate scientists.

August 2023 was the hottest August ever recorded.

This was not a surprise to climate scientists either.

And then came September 2023.

It was the hottest September ever recorded.

But this one DID surprise the climate scientists.

They expected it to be the warmest September so far.

But they did NOT expect it to be nearly a degree warmer than the previous record.

Something happened to defy the models and cause even more warming than expected.

It will be months or maybe even years before all the data is compiled and analyzed.

Right now the two biggest suspects are:

1. Less global dimming than expected. Particles that reflect or absorb light higher in the atmosphere prevent it from reaching the surface to cause warming. This September, there was less haze, soot, aerosols, etc., than usual in the atmosphere.

2. A BIG volcanic eruption. Usually, a volcano would emit a lot of aerosols into to the atmosphere. Many examples exist in history of significant and sometimes catastrophic cooling after a large volcanic eruption. We know the precise year that a volcano wiped out the Minoan civilization because it was the same year China recorded major crop failures and famine due to freezing.

But this time the big volcanic eruption was deep beneath the sea. Relatively few aerosols made it past the water to enter the atmosphere - instead dissolving into sea water.

Unlike a typical volcano erupting on land, this deep sea volcano caused a HUGE amount of water to vaporize. That massive plume of water vapor shot high into the atmosphere.

Usually the discussion of greenhouse gases is limited to carbon dioxide, methane, and nitrous oxide.

However, the most abundant greenhouse gas in the atmosphere is water vapor.

H2O has a much much shorter mean residence time in the atmosphere than CO2, CH4 or N2O, but it does behave as a weak greenhouse gas.

My guess is that when all the calculations are complete, they will find that it was the unusually high concentration of water vapor in the atmosphere that caused this September to be nearly a degree warmer than the previous record.

Never underestimate the power of water vapor.


The Prophet, computer model was wrong? Not much of a fortune teller... So, a big under water volcano caused massive climate-change? One event, caused months of heat waves, and flooding. A massive terrestrial volcanic eruption causes cooling. Essentially, even we stop burning fossil-fuels, nature will still screw up our master plan, with water vapor. Or, give us a super-chill of epic proportions. Do computer models even take into account volcanoes? How about smoke from wildfires? Isn't the ash particulates in the atmosphere? Smoke from the Canadian wildfires made it down to Florida... But, the summer was full of wildfires, all over the globe. California usually has something burning, throughout the year.

Isn't water vapor also a particulate? Forms clouds, which reflect/block sunlight from reaching the surface. Reducing surface warming. Hurricanes use up a lot of thermal energy, concentrating/collecting water vapor, forming dense clouds. Which condenses, and dumps it back down as torrential rain. Another cooling event. Water, and water vapor do quit a bit more toward cooling. About 80% of the planet surface is water. Works pretty well to regulate the planet temperature, to livable conditions, for those strong enough to survive the extremes.

We have no control over this planet, and very little influence. We inhabit less then 10% of the surface... Some people have an ego, the size of a planet, and think they can control anything. Humans survive best, when they adapt to extreme conditions. Foolish humans, who listen to 'prophets' claiming to control the future, usually die horribly. 'Climate-change' isn't really about the planet, it's politics and government. The 'change' is to install a global, one government, a socialist government.
RE: Just A Quick Observation19-10-2023 18:23
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Between 1944 to 1978 the global average temperature stayed within about +/- 1 degree Celsius, it might've even been 1/2 of a degree.
That time frame represents when surface atomic and nuclear testing was done.
[img]https://photos.app.goo.gl/1y32cJC82m2ysmKB8[/img]
Edited on 19-10-2023 19:18
19-10-2023 19:30
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
[quote]James_ wrote:
Between 1944 to 1978 the global average temperature stayed within about +/- 1 degree Celsius, it might've even been 1/2 of a degree.
That time frame represents when surface atomic and nuclear testing was done.
The bars going up represent surface testing and the bars going down represent underground testing in the graph on top. The bottom graph is average global temperature since 1880.
Attached image:


Edited on 19-10-2023 19:30
19-10-2023 20:09
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1054)
Temperature creates atmosphere. Atmoshpere does not create temperature. Cause and effect. Simple as that.
19-10-2023 20:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5736)
Xadoman wrote:
Temperature creates atmosphere. Atmoshpere does not create temperature. Cause and effect. Simple as that.


LOL you win the DUH award of the day as Mercury is 900F and has no atmosphere.

You may resume wanking at will


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
19-10-2023 20:28
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
Temperature creates atmosphere. Atmoshpere does not create temperature. Cause and effect. Simple as that.


LOL you win the DUH award of the day as Mercury is 900F and has no atmosphere.

You may resume wanking at will



That's it's surface temperature. The Moon will have "hot" temperatures as well. The material on the surface will determine how hot it is. That's an example of black body radiation.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvm4hurlock
19-10-2023 20:39
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Xadoman wrote:
Temperature creates atmosphere. Atmoshpere does not create temperature. Cause and effect. Simple as that.



With the Earth's atmosphere, the troposphere and the tropopause are influenced by the Earth's gravity. Those relationships are the most easily understood.
With the stratosphere the larger ozone molecule while being heavier than O and O2 gasses (Oxygen is both an element and a gas) while lighter move towards the tropopause. Heavier gasses should sink in the atmosphere like CO2 does.
This is where O and O2 might be more excited than O3 and then we're discussing cause and effect. The temperature at the top of the ozone layer will be close to 0 degrees Celsius. Fewer gasses would allow for a greater average velocity when KE = 3/2kT is considered.
That seems to affirm that there are fewer gasses as you move closer to the Earth's surface. I like this as it helps to prove my theory that the tropopasue is a physical barrier composed of N2 (nitrogen molecules) and the concentration of atmospheric gasses per m^3 is possibly the densest part of the Earth's atmosphere as a result.
Another YES vote for Free Speech.

p.s., Haven't read any research on the mesopause but that is where the magnetosphere (Van Allen radiation belts) begins. That's were most solar radiation is trapped. When radiation "leaks" from the magnetosphere then it creates both the Aurora and Australis borealium. It actually says ionosphere and magnetosphere begins at middle top.
Attached image:


Edited on 19-10-2023 20:56
19-10-2023 21:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5736)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
Temperature creates atmosphere. Atmoshpere does not create temperature. Cause and effect. Simple as that.


LOL you win the DUH award of the day as Mercury is 900F and has no atmosphere.

You may resume wanking at will



That's it's surface temperature. The Moon will have "hot" temperatures as well. The material on the surface will determine how hot it is. That's an example of black body radiation.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvm4hurlock


Actually the temp of Mercury is determined from its distance from the sun


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
20-10-2023 00:37
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
Temperature creates atmosphere. Atmoshpere does not create temperature. Cause and effect. Simple as that.


LOL you win the DUH award of the day as Mercury is 900F and has no atmosphere.

You may resume wanking at will



That's it's surface temperature. The Moon will have "hot" temperatures as well. The material on the surface will determine how hot it is. That's an example of black body radiation.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvm4hurlock


Actually the temp of Mercury is determined from its distance from the sun



We'll need to discuss the inverse square law (http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Forces/isq.html0 some. And this means that if we start at the center of the Sun then its surface (its radius is 432,450 miles or696,000 kilometers) is 1 which means 1 x 1 square.

Mercury is 29 million miles (47 million kilometers) and as far as 43 million miles (70 million kilometers) from the Sun + the radius of the Sun. This determines a relationship to the inverse square law.
Venus is 67 million miles or 108 million km from the Sun + the Sun's radius.
The Earth and Moon are 93 million miles (150 million kilometers. Since the Moon and the Earth share the same orbital path, to estimate temperatures and distance from the Sun it will be close enough.
The periods are to keep everything aligned. 1º kelvin = 1º C. above absolute 0

.....................distance from the Sun (miles/km)..............temperature............x^2
Mercury..........36,000,000 or 58,000,000.......................700 kelvins......... 83.42^2
Venus.............67,000,000 or 108,000,000.....................737 kelvins........154.93^2
Earth..............93,000,000 or 150,000,000.....................288 kelvins........215.05^2
Moon..............93,000,000 or 150,000,000.....................400 kelvins........215.05^2

I think everyone will see that the Moon can have a much higher temperature than the Earth has. With the inverse square law, it represents surface area or expansion of emitted energies.
With Mercury and the Moon, ever go to a barbecue where they bank a fire in the ground to cook some venison overnight? The heat's in the coals and those don't radiate much heat.
And if the surface of the Sun represents 1 square mile or kilometer, then the Earth has an exposure to the Sun's solar radiation at about 1/46246.5025th of the Sun's emitted solar radiation. And then this is where I say Van Allen radiation belts (magnetosphere) which is quite large and traps the Sun's solar radiation. Think of using a magnifying glass to catch a piece of paper on fire. I think it's pretty much the same think.
Einstein said gravitational lensing, the Earth might create a ground for the magnetosphere/Van Allen radiation belts. This would be a variation because it'd be an inverse function. The square area of the Van Allen radiation belts that is inline with the gravity of the Sun and the Earth might help with the amount of solar radiation the Earth receives from the Sun. And this gets into what Fourier and Tyndall discussed about what could allow the Earth to be so warm when it's so far from the Sun.
20-10-2023 01:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5736)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
Temperature creates atmosphere. Atmoshpere does not create temperature. Cause and effect. Simple as that.


LOL you win the DUH award of the day as Mercury is 900F and has no atmosphere.

You may resume wanking at will



That's it's surface temperature. The Moon will have "hot" temperatures as well. The material on the surface will determine how hot it is. That's an example of black body radiation.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvm4hurlock


Actually the temp of Mercury is determined from its distance from the sun



We'll need to discuss the inverse square law (http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Forces/isq.html0 some. And this means that if we start at the center of the Sun then its surface (its radius is 432,450 miles or696,000 kilometers) is 1 which means 1 x 1 square.

Mercury is 29 million miles (47 million kilometers) and as far as 43 million miles (70 million kilometers) from the Sun + the radius of the Sun. This determines a relationship to the inverse square law.
Venus is 67 million miles or 108 million km from the Sun + the Sun's radius.
The Earth and Moon are 93 million miles (150 million kilometers. Since the Moon and the Earth share the same orbital path, to estimate temperatures and distance from the Sun it will be close enough.
The periods are to keep everything aligned. 1º kelvin = 1º C. above absolute 0

.....................distance from the Sun (miles/km)..............temperature............x^2
Mercury..........36,000,000 or 58,000,000.......................700 kelvins......... 83.42^2
Venus.............67,000,000 or 108,000,000.....................737 kelvins........154.93^2
Earth..............93,000,000 or 150,000,000.....................288 kelvins........215.05^2
Moon..............93,000,000 or 150,000,000.....................400 kelvins........215.05^2

I think everyone will see that the Moon can have a much higher temperature than the Earth has. With the inverse square law, it represents surface area or expansion of emitted energies.
With Mercury and the Moon, ever go to a barbecue where they bank a fire in the ground to cook some venison overnight? The heat's in the coals and those don't radiate much heat.
And if the surface of the Sun represents 1 square mile or kilometer, then the Earth has an exposure to the Sun's solar radiation at about 1/46246.5025th of the Sun's emitted solar radiation. And then this is where I say Van Allen radiation belts (magnetosphere) which is quite large and traps the Sun's solar radiation. Think of using a magnifying glass to catch a piece of paper on fire. I think it's pretty much the same think.
Einstein said gravitational lensing, the Earth might create a ground for the magnetosphere/Van Allen radiation belts. This would be a variation because it'd be an inverse function. The square area of the Van Allen radiation belts that is inline with the gravity of the Sun and the Earth might help with the amount of solar radiation the Earth receives from the Sun. And this gets into what Fourier and Tyndall discussed about what could allow the Earth to be so warm when it's so far from the Sun.


You will get less triggered if you take your Chlorpromazine.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
20-10-2023 03:04
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
Temperature creates atmosphere. Atmoshpere does not create temperature. Cause and effect. Simple as that.


LOL you win the DUH award of the day as Mercury is 900F and has no atmosphere.

You may resume wanking at will



That's it's surface temperature. The Moon will have "hot" temperatures as well. The material on the surface will determine how hot it is. That's an example of black body radiation.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvm4hurlock


Actually the temp of Mercury is determined from its distance from the sun



We'll need to discuss the inverse square law (http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Forces/isq.html0 some. And this means that if we start at the center of the Sun then its surface (its radius is 432,450 miles or696,000 kilometers) is 1 which means 1 x 1 square.

Mercury is 29 million miles (47 million kilometers) and as far as 43 million miles (70 million kilometers) from the Sun + the radius of the Sun. This determines a relationship to the inverse square law.
Venus is 67 million miles or 108 million km from the Sun + the Sun's radius.
The Earth and Moon are 93 million miles (150 million kilometers. Since the Moon and the Earth share the same orbital path, to estimate temperatures and distance from the Sun it will be close enough.
The periods are to keep everything aligned. 1º kelvin = 1º C. above absolute 0

.....................distance from the Sun (miles/km)..............temperature............x^2
Mercury..........36,000,000 or 58,000,000.......................700 kelvins......... 83.42^2
Venus.............67,000,000 or 108,000,000.....................737 kelvins........154.93^2
Earth..............93,000,000 or 150,000,000.....................288 kelvins........215.05^2
Moon..............93,000,000 or 150,000,000.....................400 kelvins........215.05^2

I think everyone will see that the Moon can have a much higher temperature than the Earth has. With the inverse square law, it represents surface area or expansion of emitted energies.
With Mercury and the Moon, ever go to a barbecue where they bank a fire in the ground to cook some venison overnight? The heat's in the coals and those don't radiate much heat.
And if the surface of the Sun represents 1 square mile or kilometer, then the Earth has an exposure to the Sun's solar radiation at about 1/46246.5025th of the Sun's emitted solar radiation. And then this is where I say Van Allen radiation belts (magnetosphere) which is quite large and traps the Sun's solar radiation. Think of using a magnifying glass to catch a piece of paper on fire. I think it's pretty much the same think.
Einstein said gravitational lensing, the Earth might create a ground for the magnetosphere/Van Allen radiation belts. This would be a variation because it'd be an inverse function. The square area of the Van Allen radiation belts that is inline with the gravity of the Sun and the Earth might help with the amount of solar radiation the Earth receives from the Sun. And this gets into what Fourier and Tyndall discussed about what could allow the Earth to be so warm when it's so far from the Sun.


You will get less triggered if you take your Chlorpromazine.



I'm not triggered. I've spent years on stuff like this. While I doubt you'll find it interesting or useful, people do visit this forum. I just thought I'd show you (and anyone who's interested) what math has to say about this.
I noticed you like saying triggered. Is that because you didn't know the Moon's surface temperate can be greater than the Earth's atmospheric temperature?
Not to make these guys feel good about themselves but they allow for freedom of speech in here. DO you know I would get me banned in a science forum if I tried to discuss science? And yet some people say this form is toxic and is to be avoided. I like being allowed to have my own opinion. And if I'm successful people will know these guys allowing me to have my own opinion didn't keep me from learning.

And back to the science. With Mercury and the Moon, can you say refracted solar radiation? There's a "HUGE" difference between black body radiation and refracted radiation. In a sense it's like ice refracting solar radiation. When the sea ice extent in the arctic is at its maximum then the arctic is at its coolest temperatures. The ice refracting solar radiation conserves very little energy that solar radiation is composed of.
When the sea ice extent decreases then arctic waters absorb all kinds of solar radiation beyond the UV spectrum and warms. Mercury and the Moon are the same way with surface temperature.
Edited on 20-10-2023 03:05
20-10-2023 04:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5736)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
Temperature creates atmosphere. Atmoshpere does not create temperature. Cause and effect. Simple as that.


LOL you win the DUH award of the day as Mercury is 900F and has no atmosphere.

You may resume wanking at will



That's it's surface temperature. The Moon will have "hot" temperatures as well. The material on the surface will determine how hot it is. That's an example of black body radiation.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvm4hurlock


Actually the temp of Mercury is determined from its distance from the sun



We'll need to discuss the inverse square law (http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Forces/isq.html0 some. And this means that if we start at the center of the Sun then its surface (its radius is 432,450 miles or696,000 kilometers) is 1 which means 1 x 1 square.

Mercury is 29 million miles (47 million kilometers) and as far as 43 million miles (70 million kilometers) from the Sun + the radius of the Sun. This determines a relationship to the inverse square law.
Venus is 67 million miles or 108 million km from the Sun + the Sun's radius.
The Earth and Moon are 93 million miles (150 million kilometers. Since the Moon and the Earth share the same orbital path, to estimate temperatures and distance from the Sun it will be close enough.
The periods are to keep everything aligned. 1º kelvin = 1º C. above absolute 0

.....................distance from the Sun (miles/km)..............temperature............x^2
Mercury..........36,000,000 or 58,000,000.......................700 kelvins......... 83.42^2
Venus.............67,000,000 or 108,000,000.....................737 kelvins........154.93^2
Earth..............93,000,000 or 150,000,000.....................288 kelvins........215.05^2
Moon..............93,000,000 or 150,000,000.....................400 kelvins........215.05^2

I think everyone will see that the Moon can have a much higher temperature than the Earth has. With the inverse square law, it represents surface area or expansion of emitted energies.
With Mercury and the Moon, ever go to a barbecue where they bank a fire in the ground to cook some venison overnight? The heat's in the coals and those don't radiate much heat.
And if the surface of the Sun represents 1 square mile or kilometer, then the Earth has an exposure to the Sun's solar radiation at about 1/46246.5025th of the Sun's emitted solar radiation. And then this is where I say Van Allen radiation belts (magnetosphere) which is quite large and traps the Sun's solar radiation. Think of using a magnifying glass to catch a piece of paper on fire. I think it's pretty much the same think.
Einstein said gravitational lensing, the Earth might create a ground for the magnetosphere/Van Allen radiation belts. This would be a variation because it'd be an inverse function. The square area of the Van Allen radiation belts that is inline with the gravity of the Sun and the Earth might help with the amount of solar radiation the Earth receives from the Sun. And this gets into what Fourier and Tyndall discussed about what could allow the Earth to be so warm when it's so far from the Sun.


You will get less triggered if you take your Chlorpromazine.



I'm not triggered. I've spent years on stuff like this. While I doubt you'll find it interesting or useful, people do visit this forum. I just thought I'd show you (and anyone who's interested) what math has to say about this.
I noticed you like saying triggered. Is that because you didn't know the Moon's surface temperate can be greater than the Earth's atmospheric temperature?
Not to make these guys feel good about themselves but they allow for freedom of speech in here. DO you know I would get me banned in a science forum if I tried to discuss science? And yet some people say this form is toxic and is to be avoided. I like being allowed to have my own opinion. And if I'm successful people will know these guys allowing me to have my own opinion didn't keep me from learning.

And back to the science. With Mercury and the Moon, can you say refracted solar radiation? There's a "HUGE" difference between black body radiation and refracted radiation. In a sense it's like ice refracting solar radiation. When the sea ice extent in the arctic is at its maximum then the arctic is at its coolest temperatures. The ice refracting solar radiation conserves very little energy that solar radiation is composed of.
When the sea ice extent decreases then arctic waters absorb all kinds of solar radiation beyond the UV spectrum and warms. Mercury and the Moon are the same way with surface temperature.


And when the magnetic poles reverse again, the deep ocean current will reverse causing a permanent cold upwelling and the ice will refreeze ushering in the next ice age. This is already known and the push to renewable energy is important because the country with the most oil will survive longer than those without and Saudi Arabia will be heating themselves and selling to no one. Yup climate change is coming but as usual they are lying to everyone as the last ice age reduced the USA by 40 percent and Canada by 95 percent so the Worlds overpopulation at this point will be unthinkable.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 20-10-2023 04:11
20-10-2023 10:39
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1054)
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
Temperature creates atmosphere. Atmoshpere does not create temperature. Cause and effect. Simple as that.


LOL you win the DUH award of the day as Mercury is 900F and has no atmosphere.

You may resume wanking at will



Atmosphere does not create temperature. Simple as that. Atmospheric pressure in not the cause of the surface temperature. The surface temperature is the cause that gives molecules an energy to rise against the gravity and form an atmosphere. Do not you agree?

An example. At -273 K all the atmosphere of the earth would fall down to earth. An anvil sitting on the desk pressurises the desk but that pressure does not cause the temperature of the desk. The desk could be at -273 and if you put an anvil on the desk, some molecules could rise up from the desk for a moment put they would fall down at the desk again. The temperature of the desk and anvil would still be -273.

Cause and effect is very simple with it. The temperature is the cause that gives molecules an energy to rise up from the earth to form an atmosphere. This energy comes from the sun and it comes from the inside of the earth. The atmospheric pressure that forms IS NOT THE CAUSE OF THE TEMPERATURE OF THE SURFACE OR SOMEHOW ADDS TO THE TEMPERATURE. Simple as that.
20-10-2023 13:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5736)
Xadoman wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
Temperature creates atmosphere. Atmoshpere does not create temperature. Cause and effect. Simple as that.


LOL you win the DUH award of the day as Mercury is 900F and has no atmosphere.

You may resume wanking at will



Atmosphere does not create temperature. Simple as that. Atmospheric pressure in not the cause of the surface temperature. The surface temperature is the cause that gives molecules an energy to rise against the gravity and form an atmosphere. Do not you agree?

An example. At -273 K all the atmosphere of the earth would fall down to earth. An anvil sitting on the desk pressurises the desk but that pressure does not cause the temperature of the desk. The desk could be at -273 and if you put an anvil on the desk, some molecules could rise up from the desk for a moment put they would fall down at the desk again. The temperature of the desk and anvil would still be -273.

Cause and effect is very simple with it. The temperature is the cause that gives molecules an energy to rise up from the earth to form an atmosphere. This energy comes from the sun and it comes from the inside of the earth. The atmospheric pressure that forms IS NOT THE CAUSE OF THE TEMPERATURE OF THE SURFACE OR SOMEHOW ADDS TO THE TEMPERATURE. Simple as that.


Wrong because if the Earth had no atmosphere, it would be the temp of space, and or the suns rays or hotter at hot spots caused by volcanic activity. Seriously how many years did you study in order to perfect your stupididity.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 20-10-2023 13:43
20-10-2023 15:20
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1054)
Wrong because if the Earth had no atmosphere, it would be the temp of space, and or the suns rays or hotter at hot spots caused by volcanic activity. Seriously how many years did you study in order to perfect your stupididity.



'
Nope. The earth has atmosphere because of the temperature. Without temperature the earth would be without atmosphere. You are so confused about the cause and effect.

Again - atmosphere forms because the surface temperature of earth gives energy to molecules to outgas from the surface. The gravity wants to crush everything back to the surface again but the energy is enought to counterattack it. So the atmosphere forms and an atmospheric pressure forms. The atmospheric pressure does not cause any warming, it formed because of warm surface. Do not mix cause and effect.


Also, space is a perfect insulator. No conduction, no convection. So an object in space does not need an atmosphere to be over space temperature. That is very silly idea that an object in the space wihtout atmosphere has a surface temperature that is equal to space temperature. Do not you know that the earth has a giant 5000+ degree oven inside that is almost as big as the moon? Do not you agree that this oven inside the earth would rise the surface temperature of the earth over -273?

You know, it makes me feel quite good to know that even 130 IQ people can be so confused about simple physics
20-10-2023 15:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5736)
Xadoman wrote:
Wrong because if the Earth had no atmosphere, it would be the temp of space, and or the suns rays or hotter at hot spots caused by volcanic activity. Seriously how many years did you study in order to perfect your stupididity.



'
Nope. The earth has atmosphere because of the temperature. Without temperature the earth would be without atmosphere. You are so confused about the cause and effect.

Again - atmosphere forms because the surface temperature of earth gives energy to molecules to outgas from the surface. The gravity wants to crush everything back to the surface again but the energy is enought to counterattack it. So the atmosphere forms and an atmospheric pressure forms. The atmospheric pressure does not cause any warming, it formed because of warm surface. Do not mix cause and effect.


Also, space is a perfect insulator. No conduction, no convection. So an object in space does not need an atmosphere to be over space temperature. That is very silly idea that an object in the space wihtout atmosphere has a surface temperature that is equal to space temperature. Do not you know that the earth has a giant 5000+ degree oven inside that is almost as big as the moon? Do not you agree that this oven inside the earth would rise the surface temperature of the earth over -273?

You know, it makes me feel quite good to know that even 130 IQ people can be so confused about simple physics


So in your universe space does not conduct light and or heat.

This is why you studied psych?

LOL


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
20-10-2023 16:20
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1054)
So in your universe space does not conduct light and or heat.

This is why you studied psych?

LOL


Space does not conduct heat. It is a perfect insulator. Zero conduction, zero convection. Are not you aware of that?
20-10-2023 17:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5736)
Xadoman wrote:
So in your universe space does not conduct light and or heat.

This is why you studied psych?

LOL


Space does not conduct heat. It is a perfect insulator. Zero conduction, zero convection. Are not you aware of that?


So in your mind space is a perfect insulator of the heat of the sun so that it cannot reach the Earth.

OKEEDOKEE

This has been a test of the emergency dumcast network?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 20-10-2023 17:57
20-10-2023 21:58
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1054)
Space is a perfect insulator for conduction and convection. I am amazed that some people still do not know this.

They even make thermos flasks with vacuum between the walls. Of course there are inevitable cold bridges but vacuum in an of itself is a perfect insulator for conduction and convection.

This is also how vacuum tubes work. Those allow for the temperature to rise to 120 degrees celsius. If the vacuum fails, the temperature would never get so high. The absorbed energy would dissipate into surrounding via conduction and convection( air, containing co2, being a coolant).

Simple physics, nothing more.
20-10-2023 22:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5736)
Xadoman wrote:
Space is a perfect insulator for conduction and convection. I am amazed that some people still do not know this.

They even make thermos flasks with vacuum between the walls. Of course there are inevitable cold bridges but vacuum in an of itself is a perfect insulator for conduction and convection.

This is also how vacuum tubes work. Those allow for the temperature to rise to 120 degrees celsius. If the vacuum fails, the temperature would never get so high. The absorbed energy would dissipate into surrounding via conduction and convection( air, containing co2, being a coolant).

Simple physics, nothing more.


Think about what you are saying, if space was a perfect insulator, then clearly the 92 million miles of space between the Earth and the sun would clearly be enough to shield the Earth from all the heat and light from the Sun.

Furthermore if space were a better insulator than fiberglass insulation then the space in a wall would not need to be filled with insulation to keep out the cold that froze your brain long ago




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 20-10-2023 23:02
20-10-2023 23:20
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1054)
"Think about what you are saying, if space was a perfect insulator, then clearly the 92 million miles of space between the Earth and the sun would clearly be enough to shield the Earth from all the heat and light from the Sun."


Space is a perfect insulator for conduction and convection. Do not you agree?

Also:

Wrong because if the Earth had no atmosphere, it would be the temp of space, and or the suns rays or hotter at hot spots caused by volcanic activity


The earth has a giant oven inside that is over 5000degree celsius. The size of that thing is almost as big as the moon( radius of the inner core is 70% of the radius of the moon)

Swanny thinks that without atmosphere the earth would be at the temp of the space. How is it possible? Swanny thinks that earth mantle is a perfect insulator and traps heat from the inner core reaching the surface


Swanny, start using your 130 IQ brain.
20-10-2023 23:32
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1054)
Also, Swanny tends to belive in the ice age myth. That earth was once upon a time a snowball. Beautiful fairy tale but complete opposite of the actual reality. The earth was once a giant fireball and then it started to cool down. It continues to cool down each and every day. Every single day is on average cooler than the day before. The earth is cooling.
20-10-2023 23:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5736)
Xadoman wrote:
"Think about what you are saying, if space was a perfect insulator, then clearly the 92 million miles of space between the Earth and the sun would clearly be enough to shield the Earth from all the heat and light from the Sun."


Space is a perfect insulator for conduction and convection. Do not you agree?

Also:

Wrong because if the Earth had no atmosphere, it would be the temp of space, and or the suns rays or hotter at hot spots caused by volcanic activity


The earth has a giant oven inside that is over 5000degree celsius. The size of that thing is almost as big as the moon( radius of the inner core is 70% of the radius of the moon)

Swanny thinks that without atmosphere the earth would be at the temp of the space. How is it possible? Swanny thinks that earth mantle is a perfect insulator and traps heat from the inner core reaching the surface


Swanny, start using your 130 IQ brain.


A perfect insulator does not exist because even insulators contain small numbers of mobile charges (charge carriers) which can carry current. In addition, all insulators become electrically conductive when a sufficiently large voltage is applied that the electric field tears electrons away from the atoms.

Space isn't quite a perfect insulator after all. Objects in space cannot cool off by thermal conduction or convection, but they can cool off by radiating infrared light. All objects do this, and they radiate more the hotter they get.

Now tell us about the big bang when everything was created from nothing, and include how the explosion sent galaxies moving at 5 times light speed at least. Then include how your professor taught you that Hamas wants peace.

You do not think, you just regurgitate the nonsense that you were taught because you know that everything that you were taught is right and real. Now go help Harvard kill Jews


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
21-10-2023 00:12
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Nothing is perfect, which is a major flaw in theoretical/faith-based science. Also part of the reason why perpetual motion/free-energy schemes fail. Imperfections are hard to work into calculations on paper, never knowing just how much they are going to influence the results. Unpredictable, just easier to ignore as insignificant. Since there is no way to control.

Jews were 'gifted' Palestine in the 1940's. Hamas simply wants their land back...
21-10-2023 00:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5736)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Nothing is perfect, which is a major flaw in theoretical/faith-based science. Also part of the reason why perpetual motion/free-energy schemes fail. Imperfections are hard to work into calculations on paper, never knowing just how much they are going to influence the results. Unpredictable, just easier to ignore as insignificant. Since there is no way to control.

Jews were 'gifted' Palestine in the 1940's. Hamas simply wants their land back...


I am eagerly awaiting the explosion of Iran's nuclear plant.



You may now resume helping Hamas continue murdering Jews

PS. Why exactly did the Palestinians in Palestine build the most important Hebrew temple? Why would they want that in Palestine?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 21-10-2023 00:42
21-10-2023 01:19
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Swan wrote:

You will get less triggered if you take your Chlorpromazine.



Since I don't know what it is I wonder why you do.
21-10-2023 01:27
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Nothing is perfect, which is a major flaw in theoretical/faith-based science. Also part of the reason why perpetual motion/free-energy schemes fail. Imperfections are hard to work into calculations on paper, never knowing just how much they are going to influence the results. Unpredictable, just easier to ignore as insignificant. Since there is no way to control.

Jews were 'gifted' Palestine in the 1940's. Hamas simply wants their land back...



I'm surprised Putin hasn't said he's following Israel's example like Crimea is Jerusalem and Ukraine is Palestine.

With perpetual motion, the acceleration caused by gravity can be conserved as linear momentum because of conservation of angular momentum.
And if you're wondering, America's foremost scientist Samuel Langley proved that powered flight was impossible by crashing 3 planes on the Potomac River. He just wanted to have the first powered flight which he did. Kind of why none of his planes had a pilot.
Edited on 21-10-2023 01:28
21-10-2023 01:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5736)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

You will get less triggered if you take your Chlorpromazine.



Since I don't know what it is I wonder why you do.


LOL, so you are too dumb to do a Google search.

Precious


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
21-10-2023 03:08
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

You will get less triggered if you take your Chlorpromazine.



Since I don't know what it is I wonder why you do.


He's apparently a self-trained pharmacist, mostly from practical, hands-on experience. Personally tests every prescription...
21-10-2023 04:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5736)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

You will get less triggered if you take your Chlorpromazine.



Since I don't know what it is I wonder why you do.


He's apparently a self-trained pharmacist, mostly from practical, hands-on experience. Personally tests every prescription...


What is a prescription?

Oh yea I remember now, prescriptions are what doctors use to create addicts


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 21-10-2023 04:16
21-10-2023 04:22
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

You will get less triggered if you take your Chlorpromazine.



Since I don't know what it is I wonder why you do.


He's apparently a self-trained pharmacist, mostly from practical, hands-on experience. Personally tests every prescription...



He sure seems to like it. Always possible that he likes to do quality control testing.
21-10-2023 05:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5736)
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

You will get less triggered if you take your Chlorpromazine.



Since I don't know what it is I wonder why you do.


He's apparently a self-trained pharmacist, mostly from practical, hands-on experience. Personally tests every prescription...



He sure seems to like it. Always possible that he likes to do quality control testing.


Do you talk to yourself often? or just when you do not take your Chlorpromazine?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
21-10-2023 06:06
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2996)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

You will get less triggered if you take your Chlorpromazine.



Since I don't know what it is I wonder why you do.


LOL, so you are too dumb to do a Google search.

Precious


Says Chief Google-n-paste. Precious! LOL.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 21-10-2023 06:20
Page 3 of 7<12345>>>





Join the debate July 4, 2023 - Hottest day ever recorded:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Why are earthquakes more likely to occur at night than during the day1709-11-2023 12:39
Book your bargain rate Israeli Tel Aviv or Jerusalem vacation now, free 4th of July style fireworks inclu118-10-2023 05:25
Present temperature spike July '233127-09-2023 00:27
Is Edward Snowden a hero? Should all of your personal phone calls be recorded?4115-07-2023 20:36
Happy fourth of July. I wonder how many liberals are eating carbon cooked burgers106-07-2023 23:52
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact