Remember me
▼ Content

July 4, 2023 - Hottest day ever recorded



Page 1 of 6123>>>
July 4, 2023 - Hottest day ever recorded06-07-2023 20:34
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
It is not official yet.

But all indications are that when the data is all compiled, it will show:

July 4, 2023 was the hottest day ever recorded.
06-07-2023 23:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Im a BM wrote:
It is not official yet.

But all indications are that when the data is all compiled, it will show:

July 4, 2023 was the hottest day ever recorded.
There is no data.
It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-07-2023 00:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
It is not official yet.

But all indications are that when the data is all compiled, it will show:

July 4, 2023 was the hottest day ever recorded.
There is no data.
It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.


Trolling


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-07-2023 05:15
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Im a BM wrote:
It is not official yet.

But all indications are that when the data is all compiled, it will show:

July 4, 2023 was the hottest day ever recorded.


However,
You will not ask what instrumentation was used to measure this temperature.
You will not ask for time and method of record taking.
You will not ask how the "data" was compiled.
You will not ask to see the margin of error calculation,
because the truth means NOTHING to you.

You WILL however, blindly, gullibly, usefully, and dutifully regurgitate whatever it is that you were told to believe by those who do your thinking for you.

Moments of brilliance are not born from repetition or regurgitation. They come from ones knowledge or insight and the ability to articulate it. You are not brilliant.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
07-07-2023 14:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
It is not official yet.

But all indications are that when the data is all compiled, it will show:

July 4, 2023 was the hottest day ever recorded.


However,
You will not ask what instrumentation was used to measure this temperature.
You will not ask for time and method of record taking.
You will not ask how the "data" was compiled.
You will not ask to see the margin of error calculation,
because the truth means NOTHING to you.

You WILL however, blindly, gullibly, usefully, and dutifully regurgitate whatever it is that you were told to believe by those who do your thinking for you.

Moments of brilliance are not born from repetition or regurgitation. They come from ones knowledge or insight and the ability to articulate it. You are not brilliant.

As if your having a conversation with a useless troll makes you brilliant


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-07-2023 15:30
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
Swan wrote:As if your having a conversation with a useless troll makes you brilliant

I was about to ask you "Who isn't a troll?" because everybody is a troll, right? ... Then I remembered that, fortunately for humanity, the internet has you, the one poster who is not a troll. You are the one level-headed voice that rises above the cacophony of malice and deceit to bring dispassionate truth to the rest of us. I don't believe the world population has properly thanked you, so I have been authorized, on behalf of humanity, to award you sole ownership of one-third of all plants and animals on this planet during the last ice age.

You've earned it. Well done. Please continue serving as our shining example of what we all should otherwise aspire to be. Thanks again.
07-07-2023 17:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:As if your having a conversation with a useless troll makes you brilliant

I was about to ask you "Who isn't a troll?" because everybody is a troll, right? ... Then I remembered that, fortunately for humanity, the internet has you, the one poster who is not a troll. You are the one level-headed voice that rises above the cacophony of malice and deceit to bring dispassionate truth to the rest of us. I don't believe the world population has properly thanked you, so I have been authorized, on behalf of humanity, to award you sole ownership of one-third of all plants and animals on this planet during the last ice age.

You've earned it. Well done. Please continue serving as our shining example of what we all should otherwise aspire to be. Thanks again.


Says the moron who claims that there was no ice age because I was not there to see it

You may resume fingerpainting


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-07-2023 18:33
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Seriously, what IS a troll?
07-07-2023 20:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
keepit wrote:
Seriously, what IS a troll?


Seriously, find a mirror.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-07-2023 21:11
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
What's wrong with you swan? I've never heard you say a good thing to anybody or about anybody.
Maybe you're the troll!
07-07-2023 22:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
keepit wrote:
What's wrong with you swan? I've never heard you say a good thing to anybody or about anybody.
Maybe you're the troll!


Trump is the greatest President that the USA ever had, and will have again.

Now stop pretending that you do not know what a troll is.

Silly


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-07-2023 09:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
It is not official yet.

But all indications are that when the data is all compiled, it will show:

July 4, 2023 was the hottest day ever recorded.
There is no data.
It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.


Trolling

You think I'm a good troll? Thank you! I'm trying to equal the trolling effectiveness of Trump.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
RE: July 3rd, 4th, and 5th - THREE hottest days ever recorded08-07-2023 11:52
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Im a BM wrote:
It is not official yet.

But all indications are that when the data is all compiled, it will show:

July 4, 2023 was the hottest day ever recorded.


---------------------------------------------------------------------


On July 3rd, 2023, a new record temperature was set for the hottest day since thermometer were invented.

On July 4th, that record was broken with a new hottest day temperature.

On July 5th, that new record was at least matched. Too soon to know if it is really a tie for first place.

So, in the space of three days, the three hottest ever recorded.

Well see how long the new record holds.

Unfortunately, all the science tells us it will only get hotter, on average.

Nobody is required to believe the objective evidence.

But any claim to the contrary requires extraordinary proof at this point.
08-07-2023 19:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
It is not official yet.

But all indications are that when the data is all compiled, it will show:

July 4, 2023 was the hottest day ever recorded.
There is no data.
It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.


Trolling

You think I'm a good troll? Thank you! I'm trying to equal the trolling effectiveness of Trump.


You are no Donald Trump. You are more in the line of a Donald Duck.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
RE: and Thursday was even HOTTER08-07-2023 22:16
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Im a BM wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
It is not official yet.

But all indications are that when the data is all compiled, it will show:

July 4, 2023 was the hottest day ever recorded.


---------------------------------------------------------------------


On July 3rd, 2023, a new record temperature was set for the hottest day since thermometer were invented.

On July 4th, that record was broken with a new hottest day temperature.

On July 5th, that new record was at least matched. Too soon to know if it is really a tie for first place.

So, in the space of three days, the three hottest ever recorded.

Well see how long the new record holds.

Unfortunately, all the science tells us it will only get hotter, on average.

Nobody is required to believe the objective evidence.

But any claim to the contrary requires extraordinary proof at this point.




The record was broken again on Thursday.
08-07-2023 23:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Im a BM wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
It is not official yet.

But all indications are that when the data is all compiled, it will show:

July 4, 2023 was the hottest day ever recorded.


---------------------------------------------------------------------


On July 3rd, 2023, a new record temperature was set for the hottest day since thermometer were invented.

On July 4th, that record was broken with a new hottest day temperature.

On July 5th, that new record was at least matched. Too soon to know if it is really a tie for first place.

So, in the space of three days, the three hottest ever recorded.

Well see how long the new record holds.

Unfortunately, all the science tells us it will only get hotter, on average.

Nobody is required to believe the objective evidence.

But any claim to the contrary requires extraordinary proof at this point.




The record was broken again on Thursday.


What record?

It's 27 degrees F in Chile tonight. So is that a record low?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-07-2023 00:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Im a BM wrote:
It is not official yet.

But all indications are that when the data is all compiled, it will show:

July 4, 2023 was the hottest day ever recorded.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
Im a BM wrote:
On July 3rd, 2023, a new record temperature was set for the hottest day since thermometer were invented.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
Im a BM wrote:
On July 4th, that record was broken with a new hottest day temperature.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
Im a BM wrote:
On July 5th, that new record was at least matched. Too soon to know if it is really a tie for first place.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
Im a BM wrote:
So, in the space of three days, the three hottest ever recorded.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
Im a BM wrote:
Well see how long the new record holds.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
Im a BM wrote:
Unfortunately, all the science tells us it will only get hotter, on average.

Blatant lie. You are STILL discarding the laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law. Science is not made up numbers.
Im a BM wrote:
Nobody is required to believe the objective evidence.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
Im a BM wrote:
But any claim to the contrary requires extraordinary proof at this point.

Attempted force of negative proof fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-07-2023 00:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
It is not official yet.

But all indications are that when the data is all compiled, it will show:

July 4, 2023 was the hottest day ever recorded.
There is no data.
It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.


Trolling

You think I'm a good troll? Thank you! I'm trying to equal the trolling effectiveness of Trump.


You are no Donald Trump. You are more in the line of a Donald Duck.

So you don't think I'm a good troll. Make up your mind, dummy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-07-2023 00:52
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Im a BM wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
It is not official yet.

But all indications are that when the data is all compiled, it will show:

July 4, 2023 was the hottest day ever recorded.


---------------------------------------------------------------------


On July 3rd, 2023, a new record temperature was set for the hottest day since thermometer were invented.

On July 4th, that record was broken with a new hottest day temperature.

On July 5th, that new record was at least matched. Too soon to know if it is really a tie for first place.

So, in the space of three days, the three hottest ever recorded.

Well see how long the new record holds.

Unfortunately, all the science tells us it will only get hotter, on average.

Nobody is required to believe the objective evidence.

But any claim to the contrary requires extraordinary proof at this point.




The record was broken again on Thursday.

it is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-07-2023 12:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
It is not official yet.

But all indications are that when the data is all compiled, it will show:

July 4, 2023 was the hottest day ever recorded.
There is no data.
It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.


Trolling

You think I'm a good troll? Thank you! I'm trying to equal the trolling effectiveness of Trump.


You are no Donald Trump. You are more in the line of a Donald Duck.

So you don't think I'm a good troll. Make up your mind, dummy.


So your highest aspiration in life is to be recognized as a "good troll"

You are a retard with a degree, that you believe makes you important and as such are a failure before you even begin trolling.

You may now continue fingerpainting


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-07-2023 15:58
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
Im a BM wrote:The record was broken again on Thursday.

There was no such record to break. The non-existent record was never established in the first place, and thus never existed to be broken.

Ergo, there was no record that was broken on Tuesday, much less broken again on Thursday.

So now we get to address your whining and bitching and pissing and moaning when I pointed out that you are here only to preach Global Warming and to indoctrinate newcomers. It was fifteen months ago and you had just started posting at this site. I saw right through your charade, being as transparent as you are. You obviously thought that enough time had passed that everyone would have forgotten your primary mission.

Not I! ... and now I'm reminding everyone. Your belief in Global Warming solidifies your position as a scientifically illiterate moron. The reason you don't dare discuss any of "The Science" of your WACKY faith is that your scientific illiteracy will become self-evident and the fifteen months you spent building plausibility that maybe you understand some science will all be for naught.

You shouldn't have tipped your hand, but then again, you were chomping at the bit to do so. To everyone else who wondered how I knew squeal over wouldn't be leaving this site, despite sobbing threats to do so, is that he still had Global Warming sermons to deliver, like the one I quoted above.

So squeal over, how about we start discussing science ... specifically all the science that kills your WACKY Global Warming faith, hmmmm? How about you explain why you believe that the earth is somehow warming or that the ocean is somehow losing its alkalinity, hmmmm?

Why do you struggle so just to avoid science?
RE: July 6, 2023 was the hottest so far11-07-2023 10:20
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Im a BM wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
It is not official yet.

But all indications are that when the data is all compiled, it will show:

July 4, 2023 was the hottest day ever recorded.


---------------------------------------------------------------------


On July 3rd, 2023, a new record temperature was set for the hottest day since thermometer were invented.

On July 4th, that record was broken with a new hottest day temperature.

On July 5th, that new record was at least matched. Too soon to know if it is really a tie for first place.

So, in the space of three days, the three hottest ever recorded.

Well see how long the new record holds.

Unfortunately, all the science tells us it will only get hotter, on average.

Nobody is required to believe the objective evidence.

But any claim to the contrary requires extraordinary proof at this point.




The record was broken again on Thursday.



Yes, it was on Thursday, July 6, 2023 that the hottest day, global average, was recorded.

The preliminary satellite data is enough to know that it was hotter than ever measured by that array before. There is a whole lot of other temperature data that takes longer to compile.

So, in the course of four days, July 3-6, the four hottest days ever recorded happened.

Unfortunately, the new record could be broken again in less than a week.
11-07-2023 16:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
Im a BM wrote:Yes, it was on Thursday, July 6, 2023 that the hottest day, global average, was recorded.

You are here to mindlessly chant and not to answer any questions. Scientists don't mindlessly chant. Scientists answer questions.

Im a BM wrote:The preliminary satellite data is enough to know

Satellites don't measure earth's temperature.

You have no valid dataset. Nobody has any valid dataset. Scientists don't just make up phony shit.

Im a BM wrote: There is a whole lot of other temperature data that takes longer to compile.

There is no "The Data." There is no such thing as an average global temperature to within any usable margin of error. There is no global temperature record. You are a liar.

Whenever the topic returns to how you are not a scientist, we can simply point to this discussion as all that is needed for confirmation.

Seriously, you have no data. You have never seen any "The Data." How did you ever get suckered into blindly believing that there somehow is?
12-07-2023 20:13
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
It is not official yet.

But all indications are that when the data is all compiled, it will show:

July 4, 2023 was the hottest day ever recorded.
There is no data.
It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.


Trolling

You think I'm a good troll? Thank you! I'm trying to equal the trolling effectiveness of Trump.


You are no Donald Trump. You are more in the line of a Donald Duck.

So you don't think I'm a good troll. Make up your mind, dummy.


So your highest aspiration in life is to be recognized as a "good troll"

You are a retard with a degree, that you believe makes you important and as such are a failure before you even begin trolling.

You may now continue fingerpainting

So you think I'm a good troll again?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-07-2023 20:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Im a BM wrote:
Yes, it was on Thursday, July 6, 2023 that the hottest day, global average, was recorded.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
Im a BM wrote:
The preliminary satellite data is enough to know that it was hotter than ever measured by that array before. There is a whole lot of other temperature data that takes longer to compile.

Satellites are incapable of measuring the temperature of the Earth. The emissivity of Earth is unknown and it's not possible to measure that either.
Im a BM wrote:
So, in the course of four days, July 3-6, the four hottest days ever recorded happened.

There is no record. There is no data.
Im a BM wrote:
Unfortunately, the new record could be broken again in less than a week.

There is no record. There is no data.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
RE: July, 2023 - Hottest Month Ever Recorded31-07-2023 10:38
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
When all the data is compiled, all indications are that it will reveal:

July, 2023, was the hottest month ever recorded.

The summer of 2023 is far from over, and many temperature records have been broken.

Hottest days, most consecutive days of heat wave, and the highest sea water temperatures ever recorded.

A recent poll shows that 8% of Americans still refuse to believe that climate change is occurring at all.

24% of Americans no longer deny the reality that climate change is occurring, but they refuse to believe that human activity is responsible.

Fortunately, well over half of all Americans recognize the obvious reality that climate change is occurring, and believe what the scientists say about how human activity is responsible.

This poll is encouraging, compared to some in the past.

One important change was revealed in the response the question about climate change impact close to home.

Well over half of all respondents said that climate change has had some direct impact in their lives, close to home. Regardless of whether they believed human activity contributes or not, most Americans are saying that climate change has touched their lives in a direct way that is close to home.

After this summer is over, I'm sure that those poll numbers will only rise on that particular question.
31-07-2023 16:09
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
Im a BM wrote: When all the data is compiled,

There is no data being compiled. There is no "The Data" to compile. This is why nobody on earth has ever seen this "The Data."

Im a BM wrote: ... all indications are that it will reveal:

Why would you shift semantically to "indications" (whatever those are) just three words after specifying compiled data, i.e. hard numbers? Why are you backpedaling in the middle of your opening sentence?

Im a BM wrote: July, 2023, was the hottest month ever recorded.

For where? Your backyard? Your living room? ... or were you suggesting that some place for which there is no data and has never had a recorded temperature, will somehow receive its first secret recorded temperature, thus being the hottest recorded temperature EV-AH! ?

Im a BM wrote: The summer of 2023 is far from over, and many temperature records have been broken.

Temperature records, both hot and cold, have been broken every day for as long as temperatures have been recorded. So, you are saying that it still continues? Fascinating.

Im a BM wrote: Hottest days, most consecutive days of heat wave, and the highest sea water temperatures ever recorded.

Whooaaa, easy there, Tiger. Yes, "coldest days" and "most consecutive days of cold wave" continue to occur at various points around the world, but nobody has ever measured any change in sea level to any margin of error that indicates anything other than "no change." You're going to have to show this "The Data" and provide both the collection plan and the instrumentation calibration and tolerance listings.

I'll wait.

Im a BM wrote:A recent poll shows that 8% of Americans still refuse to believe that climate change is occurring at all.

It has been determined that only 8% of Americans apply critical reasoning and call boooooolsch't when they should.


Im a BM wrote:24% of Americans no longer deny the reality that climate change is occurring,

95% of Americans realize that Marxists routinely make up numbers in pretense to speak for all Americans.

No Americans have ever seen any global climate. No Americans are aware of any science supporting the Climate Change religion. No Americans have ever seen any valid dataset that leads to the conclusion that there somehow exists a global climate that is changing, especially noting that said global climate is nothing more than a static deity of a dying religion.

Im a BM wrote: but they refuse to believe that human activity is responsible.

Most people have a difficult time getting behind a belief that something completely undefined is affecting something completely undefined. No matter how much emotion Marxists scream this idea, and no matter how many times scientifically illiterate Marxists call everybody else "Stupid", the belief doesn't become any less zany.

Im a BM wrote: Fortunately, well over half of all Americans recognize the obvious reality that climate change is occurring,

Fortunately, most Americans still recognize that Marxists will never stop pretending to speak for them and will never stop fabricating numbers. Most Americans know that no honesty is to ever come from the Marxist side of the fence, especially the California Marxists' side of the fence. No honesty whatsoever.

Im a BM wrote: and believe what the scientists say about how human activity is responsible.

"The Scientists." The good old trusty class of scientists ... and you imagine that you are one of them. I hope you're sitting down. I have some bad news for you.

No class of people says anything. Individual people say things, not classes. You have to be honest to know this.

Im a BM wrote: This poll is encouraging, compared to some in the past.

It's not a poll. It's a prayer that you recite. This particular prayer, about this month being the hottest EV-AH! ... and this week being the hottest EV-AH! ... and today being the hottest EV-AH! ... and this year being the hottest EV-AH! ... and "Seven of the hottest years EV-AH! have occurred within the last eleven years!" ... has been the most popular prayer of all Marxism globally since 2006 when it topped the charts and became the most recited prayer EV-AH!

Do you have a rosary for this? After every ten recitations of the above, one has to then recite the Marxicene Creed: " Only fools deny the obvious reality that climate change is occurring, and that human activity is responsible. We must destroy capitalism because in order to create, sometimes one must first destroy.
We can never be happy until EVERYBODY is not happy.
"

Im a BM wrote: One important change was revealed in the response the question about climate change impact close to home.

Well over half of all respondents said that climate change has had some direct impact in their lives, close to home.

Nobody has ever said this, ever. In fact, nobody has ever unambiguously even defined Climate Change ... or human activity ... or greenhouse effect.

Im a BM wrote: Regardless of whether they believed human activity contributes or not, most Americans are saying that climate change has touched their lives in a direct way that is close to home.

Nope. Americans are denying even giving a shit about the Climate Change religion. Climate Change never makes the Top-20 list of Americans' concerns.

You have been tooled. I feel sorry for you.

Im a BM wrote: After this summer is over, I'm sure that those poll numbers will only rise on that particular question.

Yes, after this summer is over, the Global Warming faithful will continue to recite their prayers and to tell themselves this.

I'll get the ball started:

Hey Im a BM, did you hear that nine of the hottest days EV-AH! occurred over the last two weeks? How 'bout that?

Hey Im a BM, did you hear that the five mildest winters EV-AH! occurred over the last eight years? How 'bout that?

You can take it from here ...
31-07-2023 17:00
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
@IBdaMann,
When will you wise up?
These unprecedented climate changes first happened 25 years ago and are now the new normal. Why are you so anal about the data compilation? I'm also sorry there was no information on the sampling of this scientific study of believers, but it really doesn't matter where these religious zealots are from, you just need to BELIEVE it and be welcomed into the Marxist cult.

Wise up young man before it's not already too late. Soon it will be too hot in YOUR back yard.
Edited on 31-07-2023 17:40
31-07-2023 21:40
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
GasGuzzler wrote: @IBdaMann, When will you wise up?

Awww, c'mon, that is not going to happen ... and I like animal mindset. Beef!

GasGuzzler wrote: These unprecedented climate changes first happened 25 years ago and are now the new normal.

But I'm talking about the fourth time they were unprecedented, which was about 4 million years ago. Satellite imagery during the pliocene shows quite clearly that ice cores were more unprecedented back then, and then even moreso during the 6th unprecedentedness just before the pleistocene.



GasGuzzler wrote: Why are you so anal about the data compilation?

Because they always turn to me to fabricate the numbers. It has been Ralph's turn since mid-June. Plus, I lost my little NOAA logo so I have to use NASA, unless you can send me a new one.

GasGuzzler wrote: I'm also sorry there was no information on the sampling of this scientific study of believers, but it really doesn't matter where these religious zealots are from, you just need to BELIEVE it and be welcomed into the Marxist cult.

Well of course I believe it. I just think that I should get to pick which days are the unprecedented-for-the-fifth-time ones, considering I fabricated the numbers.

GasGuzzler wrote: Wise up young man before it's not already too late.

Dude, you're making people happy with your hope. Stop, already.


GasGuzzler wrote: Soon it will be too hot in YOUR back yard.

As long as there is no margin of error, we're all good.
01-08-2023 06:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Im a BM wrote:
When all the data is compiled, all indications are that it will reveal:

July, 2023, was the hottest month ever recorded.

You have no data.
Im a BM wrote:
The summer of 2023 is far from over, and many temperature records have been broken.

You have no data.
Im a BM wrote:
Hottest days, most consecutive days of heat wave, and the highest sea water temperatures ever recorded.

You have no data.
Im a BM wrote:
A recent poll shows that 8% of Americans still refuse to believe that climate change is occurring at all.

Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
24% of Americans no longer deny the reality that climate change is occurring, but they refuse to believe that human activity is responsible.

Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
Fortunately, well over half of all Americans recognize the obvious reality that climate change is occurring, and believe what the scientists say about how human activity is responsible.

Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
This poll is encouraging, compared to some in the past.

Argument from randU fallacy.
Im a BM wrote:
One important change was revealed in the response the question about climate change impact close to home.

Well over half of all respondents said that climate change has had some direct impact in their lives, close to home. Regardless of whether they believed human activity contributes or not, most Americans are saying that climate change has touched their lives in a direct way that is close to home.

Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
After this summer is over, I'm sure that those poll numbers will only rise on that particular question.

Polls are completely useless.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-08-2023 17:08
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
In the future the sun will enlarge as is typical of our type of star. Then the sun will come close to engulfing, or possibly engulfing earth, and that will be quite a change of climate.
Meanwhile, i sit on my couch and my skin and the couch leather has begun to bond causing me to eventually become a couch/human hybrid. It's hard to move around because the couch is heavy. I can still reach my tv remote controller though. There are several large bags of chips within reach.
01-08-2023 19:16
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
keepit wrote: In the future the sun will enlarge as is typical of our type of star. Then the sun will come close to engulfing, or possibly engulfing earth, and that will be quite a change of climate.

Did you just say that the sun will come close to possibly engulfing the earth?

Too funny.

In any event, are you under the impression that the earth has a global climate to change?

keepit wrote: Meanwhile, i sit on my couch and my skin and the couch leather has begun to bond causing me to eventually become a couch/human hybrid.

Is this how your furniture will become sentient?

Cheers!
01-08-2023 19:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
When all the data is compiled, all indications are that it will reveal:

July, 2023, was the hottest month ever recorded.

You have no data.
Im a BM wrote:
The summer of 2023 is far from over, and many temperature records have been broken.

You have no data.
Im a BM wrote:
Hottest days, most consecutive days of heat wave, and the highest sea water temperatures ever recorded.

You have no data.
Im a BM wrote:
A recent poll shows that 8% of Americans still refuse to believe that climate change is occurring at all.

Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
24% of Americans no longer deny the reality that climate change is occurring, but they refuse to believe that human activity is responsible.

Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
Fortunately, well over half of all Americans recognize the obvious reality that climate change is occurring, and believe what the scientists say about how human activity is responsible.

Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
This poll is encouraging, compared to some in the past.

Argument from randU fallacy.
Im a BM wrote:
One important change was revealed in the response the question about climate change impact close to home.

Well over half of all respondents said that climate change has had some direct impact in their lives, close to home. Regardless of whether they believed human activity contributes or not, most Americans are saying that climate change has touched their lives in a direct way that is close to home.

Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
After this summer is over, I'm sure that those poll numbers will only rise on that particular question.

Polls are completely useless.


Only an idiot quotes everything that another idiot says as though it matters


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-08-2023 19:35
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
When all the data is compiled, all indications are that it will reveal:

July, 2023, was the hottest month ever recorded.

You have no data.
Im a BM wrote:
The summer of 2023 is far from over, and many temperature records have been broken.

You have no data.
Im a BM wrote:
Hottest days, most consecutive days of heat wave, and the highest sea water temperatures ever recorded.

You have no data.
Im a BM wrote:
A recent poll shows that 8% of Americans still refuse to believe that climate change is occurring at all.

Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
24% of Americans no longer deny the reality that climate change is occurring, but they refuse to believe that human activity is responsible.

Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
Fortunately, well over half of all Americans recognize the obvious reality that climate change is occurring, and believe what the scientists say about how human activity is responsible.

Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
This poll is encouraging, compared to some in the past.

Argument from randU fallacy.
Im a BM wrote:
One important change was revealed in the response the question about climate change impact close to home.

Well over half of all respondents said that climate change has had some direct impact in their lives, close to home. Regardless of whether they believed human activity contributes or not, most Americans are saying that climate change has touched their lives in a direct way that is close to home.

Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
After this summer is over, I'm sure that those poll numbers will only rise on that particular question.

Polls are completely useless.


Only an idiot quotes everything that another idiot says as though it matters

It's quite possible you are not the only idiot reading this.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
01-08-2023 19:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
When all the data is compiled, all indications are that it will reveal:

July, 2023, was the hottest month ever recorded.

You have no data.
Im a BM wrote:
The summer of 2023 is far from over, and many temperature records have been broken.

You have no data.
Im a BM wrote:
Hottest days, most consecutive days of heat wave, and the highest sea water temperatures ever recorded.

You have no data.
Im a BM wrote:
A recent poll shows that 8% of Americans still refuse to believe that climate change is occurring at all.

Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
24% of Americans no longer deny the reality that climate change is occurring, but they refuse to believe that human activity is responsible.

Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
Fortunately, well over half of all Americans recognize the obvious reality that climate change is occurring, and believe what the scientists say about how human activity is responsible.

Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
This poll is encouraging, compared to some in the past.

Argument from randU fallacy.
Im a BM wrote:
One important change was revealed in the response the question about climate change impact close to home.

Well over half of all respondents said that climate change has had some direct impact in their lives, close to home. Regardless of whether they believed human activity contributes or not, most Americans are saying that climate change has touched their lives in a direct way that is close to home.

Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
After this summer is over, I'm sure that those poll numbers will only rise on that particular question.

Polls are completely useless.


Only an idiot quotes everything that another idiot says as though it matters

It's quite possible you are not the only idiot reading this.


Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
195.48 USD
+195.33 (130,221.80%)all time
Aug 1, 12:27 PM EDT * Disclaimer

Tell me more Shirley


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-08-2023 20:37
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:Only an idiot quotes everything that another idiot says as though it matters

It's quite possible you are not the only idiot reading this.

Oh, oh ... I want to read it too!
01-08-2023 20:38
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
When all the data is compiled, all indications are that it will reveal:

July, 2023, was the hottest month ever recorded.

You have no data.
Im a BM wrote:
The summer of 2023 is far from over, and many temperature records have been broken.

You have no data.
Im a BM wrote:
Hottest days, most consecutive days of heat wave, and the highest sea water temperatures ever recorded.

You have no data.
Im a BM wrote:
A recent poll shows that 8% of Americans still refuse to believe that climate change is occurring at all.

Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
24% of Americans no longer deny the reality that climate change is occurring, but they refuse to believe that human activity is responsible.

Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
Fortunately, well over half of all Americans recognize the obvious reality that climate change is occurring, and believe what the scientists say about how human activity is responsible.

Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
This poll is encouraging, compared to some in the past.

Argument from randU fallacy.
Im a BM wrote:
One important change was revealed in the response the question about climate change impact close to home.

Well over half of all respondents said that climate change has had some direct impact in their lives, close to home. Regardless of whether they believed human activity contributes or not, most Americans are saying that climate change has touched their lives in a direct way that is close to home.

Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
After this summer is over, I'm sure that those poll numbers will only rise on that particular question.

Polls are completely useless.


Only an idiot quotes everything that another idiot says as though it matters

So that makes you an idiot.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-08-2023 20:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
It's quite possible you are not the only idiot reading this.

Market...
40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-08-2023 21:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
When all the data is compiled, all indications are that it will reveal:

July, 2023, was the hottest month ever recorded.

You have no data.
Im a BM wrote:
The summer of 2023 is far from over, and many temperature records have been broken.

You have no data.
Im a BM wrote:
Hottest days, most consecutive days of heat wave, and the highest sea water temperatures ever recorded.

You have no data.
Im a BM wrote:
A recent poll shows that 8% of Americans still refuse to believe that climate change is occurring at all.

Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
24% of Americans no longer deny the reality that climate change is occurring, but they refuse to believe that human activity is responsible.

Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
Fortunately, well over half of all Americans recognize the obvious reality that climate change is occurring, and believe what the scientists say about how human activity is responsible.

Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
This poll is encouraging, compared to some in the past.

Argument from randU fallacy.
Im a BM wrote:
One important change was revealed in the response the question about climate change impact close to home.

Well over half of all respondents said that climate change has had some direct impact in their lives, close to home. Regardless of whether they believed human activity contributes or not, most Americans are saying that climate change has touched their lives in a direct way that is close to home.

Climate cannot change.
Im a BM wrote:
After this summer is over, I'm sure that those poll numbers will only rise on that particular question.

Polls are completely useless.


Only an idiot quotes everything that another idiot says as though it matters

So that makes you an idiot.


Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
196.24 USD
+71.17 (56.90%)year to date


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-08-2023 23:35
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Swan wrote:
...
40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 1 of 6123>>>





Join the debate July 4, 2023 - Hottest day ever recorded:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Why are earthquakes more likely to occur at night than during the day1709-11-2023 12:39
Book your bargain rate Israeli Tel Aviv or Jerusalem vacation now, free 4th of July style fireworks inclu118-10-2023 05:25
Present temperature spike July '233127-09-2023 00:27
Is Edward Snowden a hero? Should all of your personal phone calls be recorded?4115-07-2023 20:36
Happy fourth of July. I wonder how many liberals are eating carbon cooked burgers106-07-2023 23:52
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact