Remember me
▼ Content

July 4, 2023 - Hottest day ever recorded



Page 2 of 6<1234>>>
02-08-2023 01:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...
40a.


Columbo was at least, entertaining.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-08-2023 06:00
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2964)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote: @IBdaMann, When will you wise up?

Awww, c'mon, that is not going to happen ... and I like animal mindset. Beef!

GasGuzzler wrote: These unprecedented climate changes first happened 25 years ago and are now the new normal.

But I'm talking about the fourth time they were unprecedented, which was about 4 million years ago. Satellite imagery during the pliocene shows quite clearly that ice cores were more unprecedented back then, and then even moreso during the 6th unprecedentedness just before the pleistocene.



GasGuzzler wrote: Why are you so anal about the data compilation?

Because they always turn to me to fabricate the numbers. It has been Ralph's turn since mid-June. Plus, I lost my little NOAA logo so I have to use NASA, unless you can send me a new one.

GasGuzzler wrote: I'm also sorry there was no information on the sampling of this scientific study of believers, but it really doesn't matter where these religious zealots are from, you just need to BELIEVE it and be welcomed into the Marxist cult.

Well of course I believe it. I just think that I should get to pick which days are the unprecedented-for-the-fifth-time ones, considering I fabricated the numbers.

GasGuzzler wrote: Wise up young man before it's not already too late.

Dude, you're making people happy with your hope. Stop, already.


GasGuzzler wrote: Soon it will be too hot in YOUR back yard.

As long as there is no margin of error, we're all good.


Just more of the normal unprecedentedish snarcasm from the dominant troll that's been going on at least since 236 new members have joined.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 02-08-2023 06:02
02-08-2023 08:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14559)
GasGuzzler wrote:Just more of the normal unprecedentedish snarcasm from the dominant troll that's been going on at least since 236 new members have joined.

That's got to be worth at least one New Central Bank Type Appear to end unprecedented Global Currency War donation.

KJV - Mark 12:42
"And there came IBDaMann, and he threw in two coins, which make a farthing."



KJV - Matthew 6:24

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and Climate Change.
02-08-2023 09:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22005)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
...
40a.

...
40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-08-2023 12:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote: @IBdaMann, When will you wise up?

Awww, c'mon, that is not going to happen ... and I like animal mindset. Beef!

GasGuzzler wrote: These unprecedented climate changes first happened 25 years ago and are now the new normal.

But I'm talking about the fourth time they were unprecedented, which was about 4 million years ago. Satellite imagery during the pliocene shows quite clearly that ice cores were more unprecedented back then, and then even moreso during the 6th unprecedentedness just before the pleistocene.



GasGuzzler wrote: Why are you so anal about the data compilation?

Because they always turn to me to fabricate the numbers. It has been Ralph's turn since mid-June. Plus, I lost my little NOAA logo so I have to use NASA, unless you can send me a new one.

GasGuzzler wrote: I'm also sorry there was no information on the sampling of this scientific study of believers, but it really doesn't matter where these religious zealots are from, you just need to BELIEVE it and be welcomed into the Marxist cult.

Well of course I believe it. I just think that I should get to pick which days are the unprecedented-for-the-fifth-time ones, considering I fabricated the numbers.

GasGuzzler wrote: Wise up young man before it's not already too late.

Dude, you're making people happy with your hope. Stop, already.


GasGuzzler wrote: Soon it will be too hot in YOUR back yard.

As long as there is no margin of error, we're all good.


Just more of the normal unprecedentedish snarcasm from the dominant troll that's been going on at least since 236 new members have joined.


This snothole of a fake page does not have 236 active members, in fact it does not have 10 active members. However if you count the multiple personality disorders here there are perhaps the 236 that you specify


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-08-2023 15:26
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Im a BM wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
It is not official yet.

But all indications are that when the data is all compiled, it will show:

July 4, 2023 was the hottest day ever recorded.


---------------------------------------------------------------------


On July 3rd, 2023, a new record temperature was set for the hottest day since thermometer were invented.

On July 4th, that record was broken with a new hottest day temperature.

On July 5th, that new record was at least matched. Too soon to know if it is really a tie for first place.

So, in the space of three days, the three hottest ever recorded.

Well see how long the new record holds.

Unfortunately, all the science tells us it will only get hotter, on average.

Nobody is required to believe the objective evidence.

But any claim to the contrary requires extraordinary proof at this point.


Its turned out that the measurements were actually surface temperature not atmospheric. Oooops


duncan61
06-08-2023 23:12
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22005)
duncan61 wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
It is not official yet.

But all indications are that when the data is all compiled, it will show:

July 4, 2023 was the hottest day ever recorded.


---------------------------------------------------------------------


On July 3rd, 2023, a new record temperature was set for the hottest day since thermometer were invented.

On July 4th, that record was broken with a new hottest day temperature.

On July 5th, that new record was at least matched. Too soon to know if it is really a tie for first place.

So, in the space of three days, the three hottest ever recorded.

Well see how long the new record holds.

Unfortunately, all the science tells us it will only get hotter, on average.

Nobody is required to believe the objective evidence.

But any claim to the contrary requires extraordinary proof at this point.


Its turned out that the measurements were actually surface temperature not atmospheric. Oooops

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the surface of Earth.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-08-2023 04:17
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14559)
keepit wrote: Seriously, what IS a troll?

"Troll" has two definitions.

Defintion of Troll
[To political leftists]: Anyone who disagrees with you or with the party line.
[To conservatives:] A zealot preacher, typically a leftist, posting spam and disrupting discussions with pleas for attention.
RE: a perfectly normal hurricane hit California24-08-2023 21:56
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(816)
A perfectly normal hurricane came up into Baja California and entered the western US.

So many most-rain-in-a-day records were set that they are calling it a "thousand year storm".

According to the historic record, such a thing won't happen again for about a thousand years.

California, Louisiana, and Florida are states where insurance companies simply no longer to offer coverage for some of these things.

They don't believe it will be a thousand years before it happens again.

Tourists on Greek islands were evacuated to escape wildfires.

And Maui has yet to discover how high the body count will be because rain forest got so dry before the hurricane winds hit.

Eastern Canada started burning much earlier than usual this year.

Western Canada and Washington state are burning right now.

It requires mental gymnastics and distortion to pretend that these events are consistent with any normal historical pattern.

Or maybe a word game about the term "climate change" will win the "debate".
25-08-2023 06:08
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2964)
Im a BM wrote:
A perfectly normal hurricane came up into Baja California and entered the western US.

A hurricane did not enter the US. It was a tropical storm. I'm guessing this wasn't the first time this has happened. Nope, there was a topical storm in 1939. Rare events do get repeated from time to time.
Im a BM wrote:
So many most-rain-in-a-day records were set that they are calling it a "thousand year storm".

So, you just made an argument for global cooling. Way to go! Do you know it takes COLD air to condense moisture from the atmosphere!? It takes shitloads of it to make a shitload of rain!
Im a BM wrote:
According to the historic record, such a thing won't happen again for about a thousand years.

I did some historical research of my own. Turns out this year ranks 126th (going back to 1885) for most days above 80 degrees in San Diego. I checked the 7 day forecast and there's an 82 in there. It going to take 7 more days above 80 to break the top 100. Not good for those dishonest pukes trying to blame Hilary on global warming.
Im a BM wrote:
It requires mental gymnastics and distortion to pretend that these events are consistent with any normal historical pattern.

Weather is not a pattern. It is random. Some things happen more frequently than others. Some things are rare. Did you know there was a tropical storm that hit California in 1939? Now you do.
Im a BM wrote:
Or maybe a word game about the term "climate change" will win the "debate".

Unfortunately you have yet to define climate change so perhaps you finally give us your definition and we can have a good honest discussion. Would you be willing to do that, or are you just too dishonest?


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 25-08-2023 06:10
25-08-2023 08:09
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14559)
Im a BM wrote: So many most-rain-in-a-day records were set

No specific number. No specific records or areas.

Im a BM wrote: ... they are calling it a "thousand year storm"

Well, if they are calling it a "thousand year storm" then who am I to question them?

Im a BM wrote: They don't believe it will be a thousand years before it happens again.

Now I'm confused.

Im a BM wrote: According to the historic record, such a thing won't happen again for about a thousand years.

I thought historical records spoke of the past, but you say they speak of the future? When do the historical records say WWII will happen again?

p.s. - I thought the historic record was the Beatles "White" album.

Im a BM wrote: California, Louisiana, and Florida are states where insurance companies simply no longer to offer coverage for some of these things.

This has been explained to you twice already.

... and now for something completely different ...

Im a BM wrote: Tourists on Greek islands were evacuated to escape wildfires.



Im a BM wrote: It requires mental gymnastics and distortion to pretend that these events are consistent with any normal historical pattern.

It requires mental gymnastics and distortion to pretend that random weather events have ever formed "patterns" and that these particular random events you mention somehow form some "new" pattern that differs from any of the nonexistent previous weather patterns.

Im a BM wrote: Or maybe a word game about the term "climate change" will win the "debate".

Well, we certainly don't want any of that. I think now would be a great time for you to nip all that in the bud and provide the formal, unambiguous definition of the global climate. Thanks in advance.

25-08-2023 08:35
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Im a BM wrote:
A perfectly normal hurricane came up into Baja California and entered the western US.

So many most-rain-in-a-day records were set that they are calling it a "thousand year storm".

According to the historic record, such a thing won't happen again for about a thousand years.

California, Louisiana, and Florida are states where insurance companies simply no longer to offer coverage for some of these things.

They don't believe it will be a thousand years before it happens again.

Tourists on Greek islands were evacuated to escape wildfires.

And Maui has yet to discover how high the body count will be because rain forest got so dry before the hurricane winds hit.

Eastern Canada started burning much earlier than usual this year.

Western Canada and Washington state are burning right now.

It requires mental gymnastics and distortion to pretend that these events are consistent with any normal historical pattern.

Or maybe a word game about the term "climate change" will win the "debate".


The only thing actually debated is whether mankind has any influence, or if it's entirely natural. Sir Albert Gore has been wrong on all dire predictions so far, why not wrong on the core premise? You can spew nonsense predictions constantly, and randomly get lucky, occasionally. But not Al, he's missed, on all his movie predictions.

Funny thing about wildfires... Once they burn through, it takes 3-7 years before the same area has enough accumulation to burn again. Wildfire is natural, normal, and beneficial. Mankind don't like them though, and does what they can to suppress/reduce them. But, man is lazy, and unwilling to expend the labor and expense. Mostly the needed maintenance ignored, until after it's to late to get started cleaning up, what nature does with fire.

Weather is essentially random. We can predict the path of existing patterns, with some certainty. But, we can predict when or where these weather events will begin. According to climate-change, the doom and gloom should be worse, and more frequent the following year. Which they will continue to chant, year, after year, until there is another bad year...
25-08-2023 13:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
Im a BM wrote: So many most-rain-in-a-day records were set

No specific number. No specific records or areas.

Im a BM wrote: ... they are calling it a "thousand year storm"

Well, if they are calling it a "thousand year storm" then who am I to question them?

Im a BM wrote: They don't believe it will be a thousand years before it happens again.

Now I'm confused.

Im a BM wrote: According to the historic record, such a thing won't happen again for about a thousand years.

I thought historical records spoke of the past, but you say they speak of the future? When do the historical records say WWII will happen again?

p.s. - I thought the historic record was the Beatles "White" album.

Im a BM wrote: California, Louisiana, and Florida are states where insurance companies simply no longer to offer coverage for some of these things.

This has been explained to you twice already.

... and now for something completely different ...

Im a BM wrote: Tourists on Greek islands were evacuated to escape wildfires.



Im a BM wrote: It requires mental gymnastics and distortion to pretend that these events are consistent with any normal historical pattern.

It requires mental gymnastics and distortion to pretend that random weather events have ever formed "patterns" and that these particular random events you mention somehow form some "new" pattern that differs from any of the nonexistent previous weather patterns.

Im a BM wrote: Or maybe a word game about the term "climate change" will win the "debate".

Well, we certainly don't want any of that. I think now would be a great time for you to nip all that in the bud and provide the formal, unambiguous definition of the global climate. Thanks in advance.



Actually the reason that they are babbling about Hilary being a thousand year storm is because California aquifers are now filled to over the top and as such the drought is over as water is everywhere.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
25-08-2023 16:08
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14559)
HarveyH55 wrote: Wildfire is natural, normal, and beneficial.

Depending on the area. In some areas, it is not beneficial, however your premise is correct for the most part.

HarveyH55 wrote: Mankind don't like them though, and does what they can to suppress/reduce them. But, man is lazy, and unwilling to expend the labor and expense.

You will find this in the US. You will not find this in Panamá, for example, where most homes are nestled in amongst rain forest, where every single home is at risk during each year's dry season. As such, virtually all Panamanians perform controlled burns for their homes, and complain if their neighbors do not, as opposed to complaining if their neighbors do.

Panamá has lots of rain forest and plenty of occasional wildfires, about which they remain unconcerned because of everything you mentioned and because of their confidence that it will all grow back ... but you never hear of any concern of wildfires threatening any homes or lives in Panamá.

HarveyH55 wrote: Mostly the needed maintenance ignored, until after it's to late to get started cleaning up, what nature does with fire.

In the US, yes. Not in Panamá.

HarveyH55 wrote: Weather is essentially random.

If you are trying to say that there is some component of weather that is controlled, I'd be interested to know what that is. Otherwise weather is not essentially, or mostly, random ... it is entirely random.

HarveyH55 wrote: We can predict the path of existing patterns, with some certainty.

This presumes the manifestation of the pattern. Sure, we can track a storm once it forms, but the formation of that storm is random, and hence not predictable. The reason we have no idea what the weather will be in Fargo, North Dakota on 6 December 2023 is that we have no idea what pattern we will see on 3 December 2023. It is totally random, totally unpredictable. There are no patterns in weather.

HarveyH55 wrote: But, we can predict when or where these weather events will begin.

I don't buy this. Could you give me an example of our ability to predict the time and place the conditions conducive to a hurricane will form?

HarveyH55 wrote: According to climate-change, the doom and gloom should be worse, and more frequent the following year. Which they will continue to chant, year, after year, until there is another bad year...

I see you noticed this. Just this morning I noticed all the unprecedented weather going on around me. It was totally unprecedented. So many amount-of-weather records were broken just in this one day. They were saying that this was a once-in-a-thousand-years weather quantity, but insurance companies don't think it will take another thousand years before we have a repeat. Many states don't even insure against this quantity of weather. It takes mental gymnastics and distortion to think that today somehow conforms to some previously existing pattern. Maybe we need a word game, like Scrabble, to win the debate.
25-08-2023 17:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote: Wildfire is natural, normal, and beneficial.

Depending on the area. In some areas, it is not beneficial, however your premise is correct for the most part.

HarveyH55 wrote: Mankind don't like them though, and does what they can to suppress/reduce them. But, man is lazy, and unwilling to expend the labor and expense.

You will find this in the US. You will not find this in Panamá, for example, where most homes are nestled in amongst rain forest, where every single home is at risk during each year's dry season. As such, virtually all Panamanians perform controlled burns for their homes, and complain if their neighbors do not, as opposed to complaining if their neighbors do.

Panamá has lots of rain forest and plenty of occasional wildfires, about which they remain unconcerned because of everything you mentioned and because of their confidence that it will all grow back ... but you never hear of any concern of wildfires threatening any homes or lives in Panamá.

HarveyH55 wrote: Mostly the needed maintenance ignored, until after it's to late to get started cleaning up, what nature does with fire.

In the US, yes. Not in Panamá.

HarveyH55 wrote: Weather is essentially random.

If you are trying to say that there is some component of weather that is controlled, I'd be interested to know what that is. Otherwise weather is not essentially, or mostly, random ... it is entirely random.

HarveyH55 wrote: We can predict the path of existing patterns, with some certainty.

This presumes the manifestation of the pattern. Sure, we can track a storm once it forms, but the formation of that storm is random, and hence not predictable. The reason we have no idea what the weather will be in Fargo, North Dakota on 6 December 2023 is that we have no idea what pattern we will see on 3 December 2023. It is totally random, totally unpredictable. There are no patterns in weather.

HarveyH55 wrote: But, we can predict when or where these weather events will begin.

I don't buy this. Could you give me an example of our ability to predict the time and place the conditions conducive to a hurricane will form?

HarveyH55 wrote: According to climate-change, the doom and gloom should be worse, and more frequent the following year. Which they will continue to chant, year, after year, until there is another bad year...

I see you noticed this. Just this morning I noticed all the unprecedented weather going on around me. It was totally unprecedented. So many amount-of-weather records were broken just in this one day. They were saying that this was a once-in-a-thousand-years weather quantity, but insurance companies don't think it will take another thousand years before we have a repeat. Many states don't even insure against this quantity of weather. It takes mental gymnastics and distortion to think that today somehow conforms to some previously existing pattern. Maybe we need a word game, like Scrabble, to win the debate.


Actually the reason that they are babbling about Hilary being a thousand year storm is because California aquifers are now filled to over the top and as such the drought is over as water is everywhere.

Seems that you cannot deal with this either


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
26-08-2023 20:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22005)
Im a BM wrote:
A perfectly normal hurricane came up into Baja California and entered the western US.

So? At least, I liked the name of this storm: Hillary. What a blowhard.
The memes were priceless.

"Anyone dying due to Hillary will be considered a suicide."
"Hillary comes ashore and destroys 30,000 emails."

Im a BM wrote:
So many most-rain-in-a-day records were set that they are calling it a "thousand year storm".
According to the historic record, such a thing won't happen again for about a thousand years.

Meh. That's DEMOCRATS for you. They are the ones calling it a 'thousand year storm'. They like chants like this.
Im a BM wrote:
California, Louisiana, and Florida are states where insurance companies simply no longer to offer coverage for some of these things.

You can get hurricane insurance, dummy. Be prepared to pay a hefty premium!
Im a BM wrote:
They don't believe it will be a thousand years before it happens again.

Since it's always happened most any year, they are right.
Im a BM wrote:
Tourists on Greek islands were evacuated to escape wildfires.

So? Easy to do, since the wildfires are pretty localized.
Im a BM wrote:
And Maui has yet to discover how high the body count will be because rain forest got so dry before the hurricane winds hit.

There is no rain forest in the Lahaina area. There never was. There is no rain forest on the west side of Maui.
Im a BM wrote:
Eastern Canada started burning much earlier than usual this year.

Not really. Just the usual dry grass that grew from a wet spring.
Im a BM wrote:
Western Canada and Washington state are burning right now.

So? Happens in late summer every year. Most of the fires in Washington were due to lightning. There was a couple of cases of arson.
Im a BM wrote:
It requires mental gymnastics and distortion to pretend that these events are consistent with any normal historical pattern.

They are normal historical pattern.
Im a BM wrote:
Or maybe a word game about the term "climate change" will win the "debate".

You think so? You want to start another word game about 'climate change' again?
Okay. Define 'climate change'.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-08-2023 21:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
A perfectly normal hurricane came up into Baja California and entered the western US.

So? At least, I liked the name of this storm: Hillary. What a blowhard.
The memes were priceless.

"Anyone dying due to Hillary will be considered a suicide."
"Hillary comes ashore and destroys 30,000 emails."

Im a BM wrote:
So many most-rain-in-a-day records were set that they are calling it a "thousand year storm".
According to the historic record, such a thing won't happen again for about a thousand years.

Meh. That's DEMOCRATS for you. They are the ones calling it a 'thousand year storm'. They like chants like this.
Im a BM wrote:
California, Louisiana, and Florida are states where insurance companies simply no longer to offer coverage for some of these things.

You can get hurricane insurance, dummy. Be prepared to pay a hefty premium!
Im a BM wrote:
They don't believe it will be a thousand years before it happens again.

Since it's always happened most any year, they are right.
Im a BM wrote:
Tourists on Greek islands were evacuated to escape wildfires.

So? Easy to do, since the wildfires are pretty localized.
Im a BM wrote:
And Maui has yet to discover how high the body count will be because rain forest got so dry before the hurricane winds hit.

There is no rain forest in the Lahaina area. There never was. There is no rain forest on the west side of Maui.
Im a BM wrote:
Eastern Canada started burning much earlier than usual this year.

Not really. Just the usual dry grass that grew from a wet spring.
Im a BM wrote:
Western Canada and Washington state are burning right now.

So? Happens in late summer every year. Most of the fires in Washington were due to lightning. There was a couple of cases of arson.
Im a BM wrote:
It requires mental gymnastics and distortion to pretend that these events are consistent with any normal historical pattern.

They are normal historical pattern.
Im a BM wrote:
Or maybe a word game about the term "climate change" will win the "debate".

You think so? You want to start another word game about 'climate change' again?
Okay. Define 'climate change'.


There is no known time in the history of the Earth when climate change was not happening. Now included. NJ is having the wettest Summer in at least the history of my life and California is now drowning in water, but the liars will not see the truth. Either the trend reverses of the new ice age has begun


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-08-2023 08:55
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14559)
Swan wrote:There is no known time in the history of the Earth when climate change was not happening.

This last Wednesday. There was no climate change at all the entire day.

You're wrong a lot.
Attached image:


Edited on 27-08-2023 09:41
27-08-2023 13:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:There is no known time in the history of the Earth when climate change was not happening.

This last Wednesday. There was no climate change at all the entire day.

You're wrong a lot.


Sure there was, as every day is a moment in time. Did you see any people murdered last Wednesday? I bet not; however they are all still dead whether you saw them murdered or not.

You may now resume fingerpainting and believe that reality must center around you, when in reality you are inconsequential to all things.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-08-2023 03:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14559)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:There is no known time in the history of the Earth when climate change was not happening.

This last Wednesday. There was no climate change at all the entire day.

You're wrong a lot.
Sure there was, as every day is a moment in time. Did you see any people murdered last Wednesday?

What climate change are you claiming occurred last Wednesday?

Perhaps you need to appreciate the government's efforts to get climate change under control.
.
Attached image:

28-08-2023 04:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:There is no known time in the history of the Earth when climate change was not happening.

This last Wednesday. There was no climate change at all the entire day.

You're wrong a lot.
Sure there was, as every day is a moment in time. Did you see any people murdered last Wednesday?

What climate change are you claiming occurred last Wednesday?

Perhaps you need to appreciate the government's efforts to get climate change under control.
.


NJ is literally having the wettest July and August of my lifetime. All lawns are equally green, including those that are never watered, and Wednesday is included as are the other six days in the week. Your approval for this is just not required.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-08-2023 05:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22005)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:There is no known time in the history of the Earth when climate change was not happening.

This last Wednesday. There was no climate change at all the entire day.

You're wrong a lot.
Sure there was, as every day is a moment in time. Did you see any people murdered last Wednesday?

What climate change are you claiming occurred last Wednesday?

Perhaps you need to appreciate the government's efforts to get climate change under control.
.


NJ is literally having the wettest July and August of my lifetime. All lawns are equally green, including those that are never watered, and Wednesday is included as are the other six days in the week. Your approval for this is just not required.

Not 'climate change'. Try again.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-08-2023 05:48
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2964)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:There is no known time in the history of the Earth when climate change was not happening.

This last Wednesday. There was no climate change at all the entire day.

You're wrong a lot.
Sure there was, as every day is a moment in time. Did you see any people murdered last Wednesday?

What climate change are you claiming occurred last Wednesday?

Perhaps you need to appreciate the government's efforts to get climate change under control.
.


NJ is literally having the wettest July and August of my lifetime.

...and I am experiencing one of the driest summers on record over here in Iowa. The moisture differential is just crazy shit when you consider that it's all the same global climate!

Swan wrote:
All lawns are equally green, including those that are never watered,

Very dangerous! Moraines can easily become hidden in the lush vegetation.

Swan wrote:
Your approval for this is just not required.

You should consider thinking for yourself, even though it's not required.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 28-08-2023 05:49
28-08-2023 08:25
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14559)
Swan wrote:NJ is literally having the wettest July and August of my lifetime.

Great. Let me know when you finish confusing "climate" with "weather" and we can get back to the issue of climate change having apparently stopped, at least as of Wednesday (23 August 2023) but possibly earlier.

This is good news, of course. All of those taxes were just what the doctor ordered.









28-08-2023 08:26
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14559)
Swan wrote:NJ is literally having the wettest July and August of my lifetime.

Great. Let me know when you finish confusing "climate" with "weather" and we can get back to the issue of climate change having apparently stopped, at least as of Wednesday (23 August 2023) but possibly earlier.

This is good news, of course. All of those taxes were just what the doctor ordered.




28-08-2023 13:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Climate and weather are intertwined, and like space and time cannot be separated nor can one exist without the other.

You may now resume fingerpainting


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-08-2023 15:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14559)
Swan wrote: Climate and weather are intertwined,

Stop. You are specifically equating the two, not simply "intertwining" the two.

You described a change of weather, and then called it climate change, not weather change.

I'll give you a do-over.

Yes, the New Jersey weather changed ... again ... like it has done constantly ever since there was a New Jersey, and I just verified that there still hasn't been any climate change anywhere whatsoever since Wednesday, I'm sorry.
28-08-2023 17:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Climate and weather are intertwined,

Stop. You are specifically equating the two, not simply "intertwining" the two.

You described a change of weather, and then called it climate change, not weather change.

I'll give you a do-over.

Yes, the New Jersey weather changed ... again ... like it has done constantly ever since there was a New Jersey, and I just verified that there still hasn't been any climate change anywhere whatsoever since Wednesday, I'm sorry.


Weather and climate are intertwined and cannot be separated, just as you and your delusions are intertwined and cannot be separated.

You may now resume being deluded and may continue telling people that there was never an ice age, because I was not there.

You are a complete waste of an education


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-08-2023 19:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22005)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Climate and weather are intertwined,

Stop. You are specifically equating the two, not simply "intertwining" the two.

You described a change of weather, and then called it climate change, not weather change.

I'll give you a do-over.

Yes, the New Jersey weather changed ... again ... like it has done constantly ever since there was a New Jersey, and I just verified that there still hasn't been any climate change anywhere whatsoever since Wednesday, I'm sorry.


Weather and climate are intertwined and cannot be separated, just as you and your delusions are intertwined and cannot be separated.

You may now resume being deluded and may continue telling people that there was never an ice age, because I was not there.

You are a complete waste of an education
False equivalence fallacy. Redefinition fallacy. Climate and weather are NOT the same thing.

Climate cannot change. Weather can. Climate has no values associated with it. Weather does.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 28-08-2023 19:23
28-08-2023 22:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Climate and weather are intertwined,

Stop. You are specifically equating the two, not simply "intertwining" the two.

You described a change of weather, and then called it climate change, not weather change.

I'll give you a do-over.

Yes, the New Jersey weather changed ... again ... like it has done constantly ever since there was a New Jersey, and I just verified that there still hasn't been any climate change anywhere whatsoever since Wednesday, I'm sorry.


Weather and climate are intertwined and cannot be separated, just as you and your delusions are intertwined and cannot be separated.

You may now resume being deluded and may continue telling people that there was never an ice age, because I was not there.

You are a complete waste of an education
False equivalence fallacy. Redefinition fallacy. Climate and weather are NOT the same thing.

Climate cannot change. Weather can. Climate has no values associated with it. Weather does.


I did nt say that climate and weather were the same thing, I said that climate and weather were intertwined like space and time. Something that is quite a bit ahead of your pay grade.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-08-2023 02:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22005)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Climate and weather are intertwined,

Stop. You are specifically equating the two, not simply "intertwining" the two.

You described a change of weather, and then called it climate change, not weather change.

I'll give you a do-over.

Yes, the New Jersey weather changed ... again ... like it has done constantly ever since there was a New Jersey, and I just verified that there still hasn't been any climate change anywhere whatsoever since Wednesday, I'm sorry.


Weather and climate are intertwined and cannot be separated, just as you and your delusions are intertwined and cannot be separated.

You may now resume being deluded and may continue telling people that there was never an ice age, because I was not there.

You are a complete waste of an education
False equivalence fallacy. Redefinition fallacy. Climate and weather are NOT the same thing.

Climate cannot change. Weather can. Climate has no values associated with it. Weather does.


I did nt say that climate and weather were the same thing,

Yes you did, Sock.
Swan wrote:
I said that climate and weather were intertwined like space and time.

They are not, Sock.
Swan wrote:
Something that is quite a bit ahead of your pay grade.

You don't know my pay grade, Sock.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-08-2023 13:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Climate and weather are intertwined,

Stop. You are specifically equating the two, not simply "intertwining" the two.

You described a change of weather, and then called it climate change, not weather change.

I'll give you a do-over.

Yes, the New Jersey weather changed ... again ... like it has done constantly ever since there was a New Jersey, and I just verified that there still hasn't been any climate change anywhere whatsoever since Wednesday, I'm sorry.


Weather and climate are intertwined and cannot be separated, just as you and your delusions are intertwined and cannot be separated.

You may now resume being deluded and may continue telling people that there was never an ice age, because I was not there.

You are a complete waste of an education
False equivalence fallacy. Redefinition fallacy. Climate and weather are NOT the same thing.

Climate cannot change. Weather can. Climate has no values associated with it. Weather does.


I did nt say that climate and weather were the same thing,

Yes you did, Sock.
Swan wrote:
I said that climate and weather were intertwined like space and time.

They are not, Sock.
Swan wrote:
Something that is quite a bit ahead of your pay grade.

You don't know my pay grade, Sock.


I did not say that climate and weather were the same thing, I said that climate and weather were intertwined like space and time. Something that is quite a bit ahead of your pay grade.

Climate definition, the weather conditions prevailing in an area in general or over a long period. So if one does not know the weather, then one cannot know the climate, as they are intertwined.

LOL, so you admit to slaving for a pay grade.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-08-2023 16:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14559)
Swan wrote: I did nt say that climate and weather were the same thing,

Of course you didn't say that. You simply equated climate with weather, as if climate being weather somehow goes without saying. I mentioned that there has still been no climate change since last Wednesday and you countered with New Jersey getting rain as a rebuttal.

We should keep a list of all the egregious errors that provide indications of your tumultuous confusion:

1. You think weather is climate and that climate has a magnitude
2. You cannot discern my posts from others and think I am some other poster
3. You think amphibious animals are not amphibious animals
4. You think the FBI is every other government agency
-4a. You think the FBI conducts all of DoD's background investigations
-4b. You think the FBI somehow needs to interview you, but are too afraid
5. You deny the definition of molecules
6. You declare rocks to be moraines because of your omniscience about their unobserved, distant past
7. You believe WWIII has already begun in Belarus

If anyone else would like to add to this list, please feel free.
Attached image:

29-08-2023 18:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: I did nt say that climate and weather were the same thing,

Of course you didn't say that. You simply equated climate with weather, as if climate being weather somehow goes without saying. I mentioned that there has still been no climate change since last Wednesday and you countered with New Jersey getting rain as a rebuttal.

We should keep a list of all the egregious errors that provide indications of your tumultuous confusion:

1. You think weather is climate and that climate has a magnitude
2. You cannot discern my posts from others and think I am some other poster
3. You think amphibious animals are not amphibious animals
4. You think the FBI is every other government agency
-4a. You think the FBI conducts all of DoD's background investigations
-4b. You think the FBI somehow needs to interview you, but are too afraid
5. You deny the definition of molecules
6. You declare rocks to be moraines because of your omniscience about their unobserved, distant past
7. You believe WWIII has already begun in Belarus

If anyone else would like to add to this list, please feel free.


If you do not know the weather over a period of time, you cannot know the climate, because the two are intertwined like time and space. Now take your Chlorpromazine and chill out


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-08-2023 22:34
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22005)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: I did nt say that climate and weather were the same thing,

Of course you didn't say that. You simply equated climate with weather, as if climate being weather somehow goes without saying. I mentioned that there has still been no climate change since last Wednesday and you countered with New Jersey getting rain as a rebuttal.

We should keep a list of all the egregious errors that provide indications of your tumultuous confusion:

1. You think weather is climate and that climate has a magnitude
2. You cannot discern my posts from others and think I am some other poster
3. You think amphibious animals are not amphibious animals
4. You think the FBI is every other government agency
-4a. You think the FBI conducts all of DoD's background investigations
-4b. You think the FBI somehow needs to interview you, but are too afraid
5. You deny the definition of molecules
6. You declare rocks to be moraines because of your omniscience about their unobserved, distant past
7. You believe WWIII has already begun in Belarus

If anyone else would like to add to this list, please feel free.

8. You post to yourself apparently due to your own self-ego.
9. You pretend to be people you are not, have expertise in things you have no expertise in, and spend most of your time here attempting to deflect threads and spam.
10. You despise the Constitution you try to hide behind.



I am working on overhauling the Mantra list. These are good suggestions for it. They apply to more than just The Sock (Swan on this forum).


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-08-2023 01:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Climate and weather are intertwined,

Stop. You are specifically equating the two, not simply "intertwining" the two.

You described a change of weather, and then called it climate change, not weather change.

I'll give you a do-over.

Yes, the New Jersey weather changed ... again ... like it has done constantly ever since there was a New Jersey, and I just verified that there still hasn't been any climate change anywhere whatsoever since Wednesday, I'm sorry.


Weather and climate are intertwined and cannot be separated, just as you and your delusions are intertwined and cannot be separated.

You may now resume being deluded and may continue telling people that there was never an ice age, because I was not there.

You are a complete waste of an education
False equivalence fallacy. Redefinition fallacy. Climate and weather are NOT the same thing.

Climate cannot change. Weather can. Climate has no values associated with it. Weather does.


I did nt say that climate and weather were the same thing,

Yes you did, Sock.
Swan wrote:
I said that climate and weather were intertwined like space and time.

They are not, Sock.
Swan wrote:
Something that is quite a bit ahead of your pay grade.

You don't know my pay grade, Sock.


Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
184.12 USD
+183.95 (108,205.88%)all time
Closed: Aug 29, 6:15 PM EDT * Disclaimer
After hours 184.55 +0.43 (0.23%)

Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California. Apple is the world's largest technology company by revenue, with US$394.3 billion in 2022 revenue.[6] As of March 2023, Apple is the world's biggest company by market capitalization.[7] As of June 2022, Apple is the fourth-largest personal computer vendor by unit sales and the second-largest mobile phone manufacturer in the world. It is considered one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet (parent company of Google), Amazon, Meta Platforms, and Microsoft.

You finish peeling yet?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-08-2023 01:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22005)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: I did nt say that climate and weather were the same thing,

Of course you didn't say that. You simply equated climate with weather, as if climate being weather somehow goes without saying. I mentioned that there has still been no climate change since last Wednesday and you countered with New Jersey getting rain as a rebuttal.

We should keep a list of all the egregious errors that provide indications of your tumultuous confusion:

1. You think weather is climate and that climate has a magnitude
2. You cannot discern my posts from others and think I am some other poster
3. You think amphibious animals are not amphibious animals
4. You think the FBI is every other government agency
-4a. You think the FBI conducts all of DoD's background investigations
-4b. You think the FBI somehow needs to interview you, but are too afraid
5. You deny the definition of molecules
6. You declare rocks to be moraines because of your omniscience about their unobserved, distant past
7. You believe WWIII has already begun in Belarus

If anyone else would like to add to this list, please feel free.


If you do not know the weather over a period of time, you cannot know the climate, because the two are intertwined like time and space. Now take your Chlorpromazine and chill out
Weather and climate are not the same thing, are not 'intertwined', and have NOTHING to do with each other.

Weather has no 'period of time'. Weather simply is, and is constantly changing.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-08-2023 01:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22005)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Climate and weather are intertwined,

Stop. You are specifically equating the two, not simply "intertwining" the two.

You described a change of weather, and then called it climate change, not weather change.

I'll give you a do-over.

Yes, the New Jersey weather changed ... again ... like it has done constantly ever since there was a New Jersey, and I just verified that there still hasn't been any climate change anywhere whatsoever since Wednesday, I'm sorry.


Weather and climate are intertwined and cannot be separated, just as you and your delusions are intertwined and cannot be separated.

You may now resume being deluded and may continue telling people that there was never an ice age, because I was not there.

You are a complete waste of an education
False equivalence fallacy. Redefinition fallacy. Climate and weather are NOT the same thing.

Climate cannot change. Weather can. Climate has no values associated with it. Weather does.


I did nt say that climate and weather were the same thing,

Yes you did, Sock.
Swan wrote:
I said that climate and weather were intertwined like space and time.

They are not, Sock.
Swan wrote:
Something that is quite a bit ahead of your pay grade.

You don't know my pay grade, Sock.

Market...
Mantra 40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-08-2023 01:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Climate and weather are intertwined,

Stop. You are specifically equating the two, not simply "intertwining" the two.

You described a change of weather, and then called it climate change, not weather change.

I'll give you a do-over.

Yes, the New Jersey weather changed ... again ... like it has done constantly ever since there was a New Jersey, and I just verified that there still hasn't been any climate change anywhere whatsoever since Wednesday, I'm sorry.


Weather and climate are intertwined and cannot be separated, just as you and your delusions are intertwined and cannot be separated.

You may now resume being deluded and may continue telling people that there was never an ice age, because I was not there.

You are a complete waste of an education
False equivalence fallacy. Redefinition fallacy. Climate and weather are NOT the same thing.

Climate cannot change. Weather can. Climate has no values associated with it. Weather does.


I did nt say that climate and weather were the same thing,

Yes you did, Sock.
Swan wrote:
I said that climate and weather were intertwined like space and time.

They are not, Sock.
Swan wrote:
Something that is quite a bit ahead of your pay grade.

You don't know my pay grade, Sock.

Market...
Mantra 40a.


Is that really the best that you have? Try eating some magic mushrooms before you post next time, as it might boost your creativity, up from nothing.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-08-2023 09:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22005)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Climate and weather are intertwined,

Stop. You are specifically equating the two, not simply "intertwining" the two.

You described a change of weather, and then called it climate change, not weather change.

I'll give you a do-over.

Yes, the New Jersey weather changed ... again ... like it has done constantly ever since there was a New Jersey, and I just verified that there still hasn't been any climate change anywhere whatsoever since Wednesday, I'm sorry.


Weather and climate are intertwined and cannot be separated, just as you and your delusions are intertwined and cannot be separated.

You may now resume being deluded and may continue telling people that there was never an ice age, because I was not there.

You are a complete waste of an education
False equivalence fallacy. Redefinition fallacy. Climate and weather are NOT the same thing.

Climate cannot change. Weather can. Climate has no values associated with it. Weather does.


I did nt say that climate and weather were the same thing,

Yes you did, Sock.
Swan wrote:
I said that climate and weather were intertwined like space and time.

They are not, Sock.
Swan wrote:
Something that is quite a bit ahead of your pay grade.

You don't know my pay grade, Sock.

Market...
Mantra 40a.

Is that ...
Mantra 40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 2 of 6<1234>>>





Join the debate July 4, 2023 - Hottest day ever recorded:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Why are earthquakes more likely to occur at night than during the day1709-11-2023 12:39
Book your bargain rate Israeli Tel Aviv or Jerusalem vacation now, free 4th of July style fireworks inclu118-10-2023 05:25
Present temperature spike July '233127-09-2023 00:27
Is Edward Snowden a hero? Should all of your personal phone calls be recorded?4115-07-2023 20:36
Happy fourth of July. I wonder how many liberals are eating carbon cooked burgers106-07-2023 23:52
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact