Remember me
▼ Content

How Sensors Using Quantum Entanglement Could Improve Earthquake Detection

Page 2 of 3<123>
27-03-2023 16:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Psychoquackery. Everyone is wrong but you, eh? The height of arrogance.

I like this! I need to work this in to my gig, e.g.

"Everyone is wrong but me." - IBDaMann, the height of arrogance

*or*

From the height of arrogance to the depth of perception, everyone is wrong but me. - IBDaMann

*or*

Don't be afraid to come to me to tell you that you're wrong.

I'll have to figure this out.

Figure out how rich you would be if you invested in Apple

Get back to me with your make believe answer

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-03-2023 17:41
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Psychoquackery. Everyone is wrong but you, eh? The height of arrogance.

*or*

From the height of arrogance to the depth of perception, everyone is wrong but me. - IBDaMann

*or*

You're wrong. I'm right. Any other questions?
27-03-2023 19:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

*or*

*or*

Apple is currently up almost 88,000 percent. Meaning I was right. Any more questions that I can answer for you while you do what you are told and slave for peanuts?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

27-03-2023 19:27
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

*or*

*or*

Depends on how you define rich... Stocks are only paper. Pretty useless, until you sell them. Guessing you sold yours a while ago, and wishing you held out a little longer. You always refer in the past tense...

My wealth comes from living, learning, and gaining experience. Was never to interested in chasing the dollar. The more you have, the more others won't to take it away. So, between the time you spend accumulating dollars, and working to defend what you've got. You have little time to actually enjoy what you have. No telling when you will die either. Spending my life accumulating wealth, just to leave behind, so others can have the fun spending it doesn't make much sense. Money you earn has greater value. Free money spends fast and easy.
27-03-2023 19:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Looks like an oxygen sensor... Only fuel sensor I ever heard of is in the gas tank, for the fuel gauge. Don't know much about those fancy newer models with computerized everything. Not sure of the benefits of a quantum fuel sensor or throttle cable. Usually when stuff under the hood get entangled, it fukks shit up.

Actually it is a fuel pressure sensor. All passenger vehicle engines are computer monitored so there are no non fancy examples

Actually, you just jump to some random sensor and nullified your own argument.

Twit.

Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 27-03-2023 19:56
27-03-2023 19:52
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
One nice thing about FADEC vehicles. Gone are the days of high tension wires and distributors and their points wearing out and needing adjusting. Everything is electronic now, and automatically learns and adjusts for differences as engines age, as well as adjusting to each specific engine automatically (each engine is slightly different).

Lash adjusters that automatically adjust for lash. Cam adjusters (phasers) that advance or retard the cam to more ideal conditions for that engine speed and power demands. Low tension ignition systems. No central coil No central condensor (capacitor). No high tension wires anywhere. No distributor. Just small 12v wires commanding when a spark plug should fire. The coil and capacitor are built right into each spark plug connector. Pretty reliable little suckers, too. If one DOES fail, the other cylinders just keep right on working.

No cables to wear out or find a way to route around the engine compartment. No throttle cable, no brake cable, no clutch cable, nuthin'.

No more convoluted vacuum systems required for various carburetor compensation circuits. The vacuum hose routine is simpler now.

No more funky emulsion problems, choke thermostat failures, induction heat, acceleration pumps, wildly mismatched air/fuel mixtures. All those problems with those carburetors just disappear with FADEC. Today, the throttle body is electronically controlled, and just controls airflow, no fuel. No choke plate at all. Just a throttle plate.

Sure, there's a computer now...but it's just like any computer, you only need to understand the program it runs.

Sensors providing primary timing (the crank sensor), the airflow (the MAF sensor), and user inputs (the accelerator pedal and throttle body position sensor), all run to a simply lookup table. That table determines how long to fire the injector for. The longer the firing pulse, the more fuel injected directly into the cylinder. Another lookup table determines when to fire the spark plug. A simple 12v pulse does this now.

That's it. That's the primary program the computer runs. As long as it gets a crank sensor pulsing, and the fuel is pumping, and air can get to the engine, the engine will continue to run. Shutting it off is easy. Just use a relay to shut off power to the fuel pump. Without fuel, the engine will die. It won't diesel (like the carburetor engines did!), it won't stutter and buck, it will just shut off...nice and sweet.

The engine runs far more efficiently, quieter, is self adjusting and self compensating, and is now built to very precise tolerances, allowing for thinner oils providing better lubrication. (Subaru and some Hondas and Toyotas can now use 0-20w synthetic oil!).

Secondary and convenience programs run in various computers in your car (including the engine control computer) to handle security (key fobs, keyless ignition, etc), error reporting (ODBC code readers and the like), automatic lighting and warning indicators, and a host of other convenience features.

LOL try and run that without a fuel pressure sensor. I'll walk faster than your make believe vehicle without the computer monitored sensors that you claimed yesterday do not exist.

The engine runs fine without a fuel pressure sensor.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-03-2023 19:54
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

*or*

*or*

Figure...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

27-03-2023 19:55
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

*or*

*or*

Apple...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

27-03-2023 19:56
(21599)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

*or*

*or*

Depends on how you define rich... Stocks are only paper. Pretty useless, until you sell them. Guessing you sold yours a while ago, and wishing you held out a little longer. You always refer in the past tense...

My wealth comes from living, learning, and gaining experience. Was never to interested in chasing the dollar. The more you have, the more others won't to take it away. So, between the time you spend accumulating dollars, and working to defend what you've got. You have little time to actually enjoy what you have. No telling when you will die either. Spending my life accumulating wealth, just to leave behind, so others can have the fun spending it doesn't make much sense. Money you earn has greater value. Free money spends fast and easy.
You are free. A far greater wealth.

The Parrot Killer

27-03-2023 22:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

*or*

*or*

I didn't buy paper stocks, I bought Apple stocks. Rich is not having to work for communist twats, like everyone else here does.

Enjoy

ULTRA MAGA

28-03-2023 02:23
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

*or*

*or*

I didn't buy paper stocks, I bought Apple stocks. Rich is not having to work for communist twats, like everyone else here does.

Enjoy

Paper, or digital, it's the same. You can only buy and sell. Once sold, you no longer own. stocks are basically useless in your daily life. You can't borrow against them. It's a gamble. Banks don't loan on lottery tickets either.

Should be interesting to see how Apple holds up, after Biden thoroughly pisses off China... I know Biden's tribe can't be so stupid,just talking trash. Between Trump's trade-war, and the covid supply-chain shortages, we are obviously to deeply dependent on China manufactured goods. iphone is made in China, as well as a of other Apple products...
28-03-2023 18:08
(21599)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

*or*

*or*

I didn't ...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

28-03-2023 19:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

*or*

*or*

Enjoy

Paper, or digital, it's the same. You can only buy and sell. Once sold, you no longer own. stocks are basically useless in your daily life. You can't borrow against them. It's a gamble. Banks don't loan on lottery tickets either.

Should be interesting to see how Apple holds up, after Biden thoroughly pisses off China... I know Biden's tribe can't be so stupid,just talking trash. Between Trump's trade-war, and the covid supply-chain shortages, we are obviously to deeply dependent on China manufactured goods. iphone is made in China, as well as a of other Apple products...

From a psychological perspective, what you are doing is rationalizing being a poor slob, who never bought anything more valuable that a six pack of Miller.

You are aware that Apple dividends are taxable income, right? and that I do not have to sell anything to get them?

Now shoo off and drink your six pack

ULTRA MAGA

28-03-2023 19:44
(14414)
Swan wrote:From a psychological perspective,

Aaaah, so you understand right off the bat, why everything that follows this prepositional phrase will be ignored by all rational adults.

Grand. Carry on.

Swan wrote:... what you are doing is rationalizing being a poor slob, who never bought anything more valuable that a six pack of Miller.

Did he buy a house in Florida?

Swan wrote:You are aware that Apple dividends are taxable income, right?

... and that the dividends you earn from your two shares keeps you from owing any tax.

Swan wrote: ... and that I do not have to sell anything to get them?

... except sell your mind to Apple's propaganda department and believe without question that Apple is on the cusp of new science fiction discoveries that promise to reshape how we earthlings live, eat and breathe.

28-03-2023 19:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

Aaaah, so you understand right off the bat, why everything that follows this prepositional phrase will be ignored by all rational adults.

Grand. Carry on.

Swan wrote:... what you are doing is rationalizing being a poor slob, who never bought anything more valuable that a six pack of Miller.

... and that the dividends you earn from your two shares keeps you from owing any tax.

... except sell your mind to Apple's propaganda department and believe without question that Apple is on the cusp of new science fiction discoveries that promise to reshape how we earthlings live, eat and breathe.

LOL, the fact is that Florida is where old cripples go to die in the rain that happens every day.

Actually my Apple dividends can be used to cover any taxes owed, so yea they keep me from owing any tax. Now if you can tap my IRS figures you can extrapolate share numbers, but you cannot extrapolate my accuracy here because I am seldom always accurate. But you can have fun achieving nothing

Silly lawyers are silly

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 28-03-2023 20:01
29-03-2023 02:38
(21599)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

*or*

*or*

Enjoy

From a psychological perspective, what you are doing is rationalizing being a poor slob, who never bought anything more valuable that a six pack of Miller.

What makes you think he is poor or a slob? Someone that is productive generally isn't poor or a slob, unlike those don't work, like you.
Swan wrote:
You are aware that Apple dividends are taxable income, right? and that I do not have to sell anything to get them?

You are aware that you don't have to pay taxes on total income as small as that, right?
Swan wrote:

At least he can afford a six pack of beer.

The Parrot Killer

29-03-2023 02:40
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Grand. Carry on.

LOL, the fact is that Florida is where old cripples go to die in the rain that happens every day.
What rain??? What old cripples? It doesn't rain every day in Florida.
Swan wrote:
Actually my Apple dividends can be used to cover any taxes owed, so yea they keep me from owing any tax. Now if you can tap my IRS figures you can extrapolate share numbers, but you cannot extrapolate my accuracy here because I am seldom always accurate. But you can have fun achieving nothing
You are describing yourself. You have achieved nothing.
Swan wrote:
Silly lawyers are silly

What lawyers? Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 29-03-2023 02:40
29-03-2023 03:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

*or*

*or*

Enjoy

What makes you think he is poor or a slob? Someone that is productive generally isn't poor or a slob, unlike those don't work, like you.
Swan wrote:

You are aware that you don't have to pay taxes on total income as small as that, right?
Swan wrote:

Have fun working. I spend too much time picking apples and tomatoes to work.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 29-03-2023 03:23
29-03-2023 21:15
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

*or*

*or*

Enjoy

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

I will. It's a lot more fun then boasting about doing nothing. I'll work as long as can not because I have to...it's because I want to.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 29-03-2023 21:16
29-03-2023 23:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

*or*

*or*

Enjoy

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

I will. It's a lot more fun then boasting about doing nothing. I'll work as long as can not because I have to...it's because I want to.

So what is your VO2-max, your best time in the mile and your lowest resting heartrate, you can cycle 100 miles nonstop like I can obviously. LOL you have no clue because you are too busy slaving for your master like you will slave till you die, crippled from slavery.

Apple is still up 89,216%

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 29-03-2023 23:16
30-03-2023 04:52
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Swan wrote:
So what is your VO2-max, your best time in the mile and your lowest resting heartrate, you can cycle 100 miles nonstop like I can obviously. LOL you have no clue because you are too busy slaving for your master like you will slave till you die, crippled from slavery.

I've been away for about a week and apparently haven't missed a damn thing.

Swan is still bragging to the guy who can pilot anything from a Cessna to a Boeing 737 that he can ride a bike.

Swan, your skills are amazing.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
30-03-2023 05:36
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

*or*

*or*

Enjoy

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

So ...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

30-03-2023 05:40
(21599)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
So what is your...deleted remaining Mantra 40a...

Swan is still bragging to the guy who can pilot anything from a Cessna to a Boeing 737 that he can ride a bike.

I haven't seen Swan make an argument for a long time now. Nah. You're not going to miss anything with Swan.

The Parrot Killer

30-03-2023 14:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL, in reality anyone with an IQ of 150 or better and who chooses to be an astronut and sits on top of the equivalent of a billion tons of TNT. Is a really sad underachiever, not to mention moron.

PS. I never claimed once to be a pilot, however I will now claim that pilots have no home that does not smell like the farts of the pilot before and 98.73% of pilots surveyed want a real life and would rather plant tomatoes than sniff farts.

Ask around

PSS. I never even wanted to be a pilot as I am not qualified with my hearing loss, always knew this. I did, however, once want to be a jet engine mechanic and with my current toolboxes that are 11 feet long and 5 feet high and 16 to 34 inches wide, I have more tools in my garage than Northrup/Grumman. At this point I would like to thank the academy and Steve Jobs.

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 30-03-2023 14:19
30-03-2023 16:23
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL, in reality anyone with an IQ of 150 or better and who chooses to be an astronut and sits on top of the equivalent of a billion tons of TNT. Is a really sad underachiever, not to mention moron.

PS. I never claimed once to be a pilot, however I will now claim that pilots have no home that does not smell like the farts of the pilot before and 98.73% of pilots surveyed want a real life and would rather plant tomatoes than sniff farts.

Ask around

PSS. I never even wanted to be a pilot as I am not qualified with my hearing loss, always knew this. I did, however, once want to be a jet engine mechanic and with my current toolboxes that are 11 feet long and 5 feet high and 16 to 34 inches wide, I have more tools in my garage than Northrup/Grumman. At this point I would like to thank the academy and Steve Jobs.

CIAO

...and your reading comprehension continues to suffer. ITN is not a commercial pilot that I know of. However, you are now bragging about your toolbox to the guy that owns and fixes aircraft. Good one.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
30-03-2023 16:38
(14414)
Swan wrote:I did, however, once want to be a jet engine mechanic and with my current toolboxes that are 11 feet long and 5 feet high and 16 to 34 inches wide, I have more tools in my garage than Northrup/Grumman.

I have twice that many built into my Leatherman. It's a good thing too. Once when my flight experienced a mid-air collision and we were all plummeting to the ground, the passenger next to me mentioned that he was an aircraft mechanic and that if only he had his tools he could fix this "hunk of junk." Well, I pulled out my multitool, he looked it over and he said "this will do" ... and then he asked me to hand him the section of the fuselage that was right behind me, and we rolled up our sleeves and pieced the plane together, *AND* gave the right rear engine a badly needed tune-up, moments before we met our untimely demise. It's was also very fortunate that I keep a few rolls of duct tape handy, along with a stretch of 550 cord, for just such occasions.

After that, yeah, I too thought about becoming a jet engine mechanic. If only I had the time.

30-03-2023 17:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

Ask around

CIAO

...and your reading comprehension continues to suffer. ITN is not a commercial pilot that I know of. However, you are now bragging about your toolbox to the guy that owns and fixes aircraft. Good one.

Actually I never said that I fix aircraft, I said that I have more tools than the clown who waste his or her time doing that. I have bragged about building a hot swap hard drive before they were commercially available though, but you did that too.

PS Jealousy will shorten your life considerably

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 30-03-2023 17:05
30-03-2023 17:37
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I did, however, once want to be a jet engine mechanic and with my current toolboxes that are 11 feet long and 5 feet high and 16 to 34 inches wide, I have more tools in my garage than Northrup/Grumman.

I have twice that many built into my Leatherman. It's a good thing too. Once when my flight experienced a mid-air collision and we were all plummeting to the ground, the passenger next to me mentioned that he was an aircraft mechanic and that if only he had his tools he could fix this "hunk of junk." Well, I pulled out my multitool, he looked it over and he said "this will do" ... and then he asked me to hand him the section of the fuselage that was right behind me, and we rolled up our sleeves and pieced the plane together, *AND* gave the right rear engine a badly needed tune-up, moments before we met our untimely demise. It's was also very fortunate that I keep a few rolls of duct tape handy, along with a stretch of 550 cord, for just such occasions.

After that, yeah, I too thought about becoming a jet engine mechanic. If only I had the time.

Actually, your Leatherman sucks. Which is proven by the fact that you did not open a bottle of wine on the way down because your Leatherman didn't even have the corkscrew option.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

You may continue stocking isle 3 shelves with synthetic moraines.

30-03-2023 18:42
(14414)
GasGuzzler wrote:Actually, your Leatherman sucks. Which is proven by the fact that you did not open a bottle of wine on the way down because your Leatherman didn't even have the corkscrew option.

There was an issue with the bottle, so I pulled out the blow-torch tool but remembered that I hadn't refueled it. Then I reached for the glass cutter, was clumsy, and suddenly there was wine all over some of the nearby passengers.

Long story short, we had to enjoy the caviar and crackers dry.

I did use the quantum-entangler tool to greatly accelerate our repairs, which had been somewhat delayed due to the request from other passengers to get in a few hands of Pinochle first (fortunately my Leatherman comes with a Pinochle deck).
30-03-2023 21:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Actually, your Leatherman sucks. Which is proven by the fact that you did not open a bottle of wine on the way down because your Leatherman didn't even have the corkscrew option.

There was an issue with the bottle, so I pulled out the blow-torch tool but remembered that I hadn't refueled it. Then I reached for the glass cutter, was clumsy, and suddenly there was wine all over some of the nearby passengers.

Long story short, we had to enjoy the caviar and crackers dry.

I did use the quantum-entangler tool to greatly accelerate our repairs, which had been somewhat delayed due to the request from other passengers to get in a few hands of Pinochle first (fortunately my Leatherman comes with a Pinochle deck).

Brain dead is a terrible thing

ULTRA MAGA

30-03-2023 21:45
(14414)
Swan wrote:Brain dead is a terrible thing

Nope. "A dead brain is a terrible thing to waste."
30-03-2023 22:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

What are your uses for the brain dead?

ULTRA MAGA

31-03-2023 15:43
(14414)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Same as everybody else's, to build things.

31-03-2023 17:19
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Harvey likes to tinker, disassemble things and see why they failed. I bet he's got dibs on the Swan brain.

Edited on 31-03-2023 17:20
31-03-2023 18:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Harvey likes to tinker, disassemble things and see why they failed. I bet he's got dibs on the Swan brain.

Swan's brain is actually an

Enjoy your martini, I like mine shaken not stirred, with a Parmisano Reggiano stuffed Italian olive, and a twist of orange bandwidth

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 31-03-2023 18:36
31-03-2023 19:06
(5197)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Probably not worth fixing, and no useful parts. Only a 130 IQ, low miles though. Barely used...

Can't really use it for compost in the vegetable garden. If the cats use the garden, like the neighbor kid's sandbox, should have an abundance of feline-feces fertilizer. Wonder if they make a wireless gamma-spec, so I remotely monitor. WTF are Non-GMO, Organic, Heirloom seeds? Makes no sense. The FDA hasn't approved any GMO seeds for backyard gardens. Just a few GMO crops, for commercial use only. Heirloom is locally grown, season, after season. Doubt what's heirloom in China, would grow well in Florida. Organic seeds? Thought 'organic' just meant growing without chemical fertilizer or pesticides. All I really wanted to grow, was some decent throwing-tomatoes. The idea of eating stuff fertilized with cat crap doesn't appeal much. Could find a decent thick-skin, mostly snot and seed inside, just enough flesh to hold it's shape variety. About fist size... I don't want to just let regular tomatoes, that gone rotten. Hard to throw without the getting messy in the hand. Sort of defeats the purpose of throwing them, if you get more tomato guts on yourself, than on your intended target.
31-03-2023 19:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Probably not worth fixing, and no useful parts. Only a 130 IQ, low miles though. Barely used...

Can't really use it for compost in the vegetable garden. If the cats use the garden, like the neighbor kid's sandbox, should have an abundance of feline-feces fertilizer. Wonder if they make a wireless gamma-spec, so I remotely monitor. WTF are Non-GMO, Organic, Heirloom seeds? Makes no sense. The FDA hasn't approved any GMO seeds for backyard gardens. Just a few GMO crops, for commercial use only. Heirloom is locally grown, season, after season. Doubt what's heirloom in China, would grow well in Florida. Organic seeds? Thought 'organic' just meant growing without chemical fertilizer or pesticides. All I really wanted to grow, was some decent throwing-tomatoes. The idea of eating stuff fertilized with cat crap doesn't appeal much. Could find a decent thick-skin, mostly snot and seed inside, just enough flesh to hold it's shape variety. About fist size... I don't want to just let regular tomatoes, that gone rotten. Hard to throw without the getting messy in the hand. Sort of defeats the purpose of throwing them, if you get more tomato guts on yourself, than on your intended target.

Perhaps I will start a new tech company called, Tomato computers with the proceeds from my Apple orchards?

Nah I am retired and just going to grow tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, basil, cilantro, oregano and basil for the bolognaise and marinara. Might even throw in some pickling cucumbers, just to make you happy.

Now stack those boxes

ULTRA MAGA

31-03-2023 22:17
(21599)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Perhaps I will start a new tech company called, Tomato computers with the proceeds from my Apple orchards?

Nah I am retired and just going to grow tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, basil, cilantro, oregano and basil for the bolognaise and marinara. Might even throw in some pickling cucumbers, just to make you happy.

Now stack those boxes

Proud of being unproductive, eh?

The Parrot Killer

31-03-2023 22:23
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

*or*

*or*

Apple is currently up almost 88,000 percent. Meaning I was right. Any more questions that I can answer for you while you do what you are told and slave for peanuts?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! When you make up numbers, you make up whoppers!

The Parrot Killer

31-03-2023 23:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Now stack those boxes

Proud of being unproductive, eh?

LOL, do you really see the purpose of life as contributing to the government that does not care if you live or die and who will replace you with another number the moment you croak? Besides I am more active than any person you know, literally, just ask the 20/30 year olds in the gym who have no clue as to how the grey old man can out row them.

So what is your VO2-max and your lowest resting heartrate? Oh well have another jelly donut before the hundred mile ride that you will not be making

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 31-03-2023 23:42
Page 2 of 3<123>

Join the debate How Sensors Using Quantum Entanglement Could Improve Earthquake Detection:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Quantum entanglement visualized for the first time ever1407-10-2023 19:05
IBM quantum experience7213-09-2023 19:48
Better than Quantum Computing525-07-2023 00:11
QUANTUM COMPUTING ON A COMMODORE 64 IN 200 LINES OF BASIC305-07-2023 18:48
Quantum Light Experiment Proves Photosynthesis Starts with a Single Photon1522-06-2023 23:00
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact