Remember me
▼ Content

How Sensors Using Quantum Entanglement Could Improve Earthquake Detection

Page 1 of 3123>
How Sensors Using Quantum Entanglement Could Improve Earthquake Detection24-03-2023 02:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Suspending atoms at ultra-cold temperatures (near 0 degrees Kelvin) in laser arrays, quantum sensors can detect minute changes in gravity waves while becoming even more sensitive when quantum entangled.

While this setup offers more thorough data for improving earthquake models, it can be costly.

Scientists are working on adding quantum entanglement to these sensors, where two particles within the apparatus would be entangled or have interdependent quantum states. When this happens, the atoms are less susceptible to environmental noise, giving more precise readings of gravitational wave fluctuations.

Although the entangled quantum sensors may not be plagued by the problems of traditional seismographs, such as signal jamming, they have their issues, mainly the flimsiness of the entire system.

Quantum entanglement is incredibly fragile and can break quickly. That makes the implementation and maintenance of such a system difficult and costly. But research is underway to make these systems more robust, especially for creating other devices like quantum computers.

Improving Earthquake Detection
Boddice is one of the many researchers looking into leveraging these quantum devices for an improved earthquake detection system.

"By adding a network of permanently monitoring gravimeter sensors, if you detected a mass shift caused by the plate movement on multiple detectors simultaneously, you'd have an earlier warning," Boddice says. That could then be confirmed once the accelerometers started to detect wave arrivals as the gravitational signal travels at light speed.

Combining quantum sensors with traditional seismographs could provide more precise data for researchers to use in earthquake models, leading to better hot-spot predictions and more effective warning systems.

Benefits of Quantum Sensing
The sensitivity gained through this sort of quantum sensing "has the potential of saving thousands of lives by providing the critical extra seconds needed to reach safer locations at the onset of an earthquake," says Anjul Loiacono, vice president of Quantum Signal Processing at Infleqtion (formerly ColdQuanta), a quantum computing company developing quantum sensors for gravitational wave detection.

Though the warning window may be expanded only slightly, Boddice believes that this extra time can still make a difference in reducing fatalities during an earthquake.

"For example, if a rail under a train buckles while the train is moving, it will crash; so it's better to stop the train to avoid that impact," he says. "You can take action to avoid people getting into riskier places."

This might apply to the operation of elevators, or closing entrances to tunnels where people may get trapped when an earthquake starts. You could also shut off power and gas networks to avoid fires in the event of a rupture during a tremor.

"Individually these actions might seem like tiny things, but cumulatively for a big enough earthquake, they might make a significant difference to casualties," Boddice adds.

The approval of the morons here is not needed in any way shape or form. Wave now

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
24-03-2023 02:59
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
I am sorry but quantum mechanics is scam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZngxijknKs&ab_channel=ItsBS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm9tUVI6Ehk&t=77s&ab_channel=ItsBS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhW3jckKMM4&t=586s&ab_channel=ItsBS
24-03-2023 04:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Xadoman wrote:

Actually youtube is a scam.

Really, but retards like you will never know.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

24-03-2023 04:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
Xadoman wrote:

I'm sorry Xadoman, these videos are terribly disappointing. The narrator in the video might as well be Ollie North, i.e. he'll agree with you on something important, but then he'll run his mouth as to why he's right and totally discredit the position.

The narrator is fine as he describes that quantum computers are a scam, but then he begins to explain that it's because quantum mechanics is wrong and is itself a scam. I stopped watching as he was ripping into Planck's law.
24-03-2023 09:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Suspending atoms at ultra-cold temperatures (near 0 degrees Kelvin) in laser arrays, quantum sensors can detect minute changes in gravity waves while becoming even more sensitive when quantum entangled.

While this setup offers more thorough data for improving earthquake models, it can be costly.

Scientists are working on adding quantum entanglement to these sensors, where two particles within the apparatus would be entangled or have interdependent quantum states. When this happens, the atoms are less susceptible to environmental noise, giving more precise readings of gravitational wave fluctuations.

Although the entangled quantum sensors may not be plagued by the problems of traditional seismographs, such as signal jamming, they have their issues, mainly the flimsiness of the entire system.

Quantum entanglement is incredibly fragile and can break quickly. That makes the implementation and maintenance of such a system difficult and costly. But research is underway to make these systems more robust, especially for creating other devices like quantum computers.

Boddice is one of the many researchers looking into leveraging these quantum devices for an improved earthquake detection system.

"By adding a network of permanently monitoring gravimeter sensors, if you detected a mass shift caused by the plate movement on multiple detectors simultaneously, you'd have an earlier warning," Boddice says. That could then be confirmed once the accelerometers started to detect wave arrivals as the gravitational signal travels at light speed.

Combining quantum sensors with traditional seismographs could provide more precise data for researchers to use in earthquake models, leading to better hot-spot predictions and more effective warning systems.

The sensitivity gained through this sort of quantum sensing "has the potential of saving thousands of lives by providing the critical extra seconds needed to reach safer locations at the onset of an earthquake," says Anjul Loiacono, vice president of Quantum Signal Processing at Infleqtion (formerly ColdQuanta), a quantum computing company developing quantum sensors for gravitational wave detection.

Though the warning window may be expanded only slightly, Boddice believes that this extra time can still make a difference in reducing fatalities during an earthquake.

"For example, if a rail under a train buckles while the train is moving, it will crash; so it's better to stop the train to avoid that impact," he says. "You can take action to avoid people getting into riskier places."

This might apply to the operation of elevators, or closing entrances to tunnels where people may get trapped when an earthquake starts. You could also shut off power and gas networks to avoid fires in the event of a rupture during a tremor.

"Individually these actions might seem like tiny things, but cumulatively for a big enough earthquake, they might make a significant difference to casualties," Boddice adds.

The approval of the morons here is not needed in any way shape or form. Wave now

There is no such thing as a 'quantum sensor'.
You appear to be entangled.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-03-2023 13:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

You appear to be entangled.

There was no such thing as nuclear fission until it became commonplace. Your entire life is a failure, and you cannot accept that the World will not sit back and say that nothing can be achieved like your mother taught you to accept.

What is Quantum Sensing used for?
Because quantum sensing measures activity in the physical world using atomic properties, the significantly more accurate data it provides can make future versions of technologies that already exist today function better, collecting and using better information to yield better results. Examples of using this in day-to-day life include:

Faster, more accurate, more reliable geolocation than is possible with today's satellite-dependent global positioning system (GPS) devices, with far fewer limitations
Providing doctors with more detailed and accurate medical diagnostic images at lower cost and with fewer potential side effects for patients
Better, safer autonomous navigation of vehicles on the ground, in the air, and at sea – even in high traffic areas and around unexpected obstacles
More accurate and less vulnerable guidance systems in space, under water, and in the increasing number of zones overwhelmed by radio-frequency (RF) signals
Reliable detection, imaging, and mapping of underground environments from transit tunnels, sewers, and water pipes to ancient ruins, mines, and subterranean habitats
Deeper, more active sensing of gravitational changes and tectonic shifts that can forewarn or trigger avalanches, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, or climate change activities
How does Quantum Sensing extract data at the atomic level?
Quantum Sensors use what are called "quantum resources" to measure changes in atoms with a higher degree of precision than any traditional measurement strategy can. Quantum resources are physical qualities that don't exist in classical physics, including entanglement, quantum interference (a.k.a. superposition), discrete states, and coherence. For example, quantum optics typically relies on measurements using various aspects of light, or photons, but quantum sensors can also be made from other mediums, such as atoms in free space and certain solid state devices.

Who uses Quantum Sensing?
Just as GPS, radar, lidar, and other electromagnetic technologies use quantum physics to provide increasingly common tools on city streets, in aircraft, and on even basic cell phones today, Quantum Sensing is in the process now of shifting from being a highly-prized capability few know about to being in daily use everywhere tomorrow. Once it achieves widespread adoption, Quantum Sensing is expected to dramatically improve capabilities for:

Aircraft Manufacturers
Automobile Manufacturers
Border and Immigration Controls
Climatology & Weather Forecasting
Computer & Electronics Developers
Cyber Security
Defense & Intelligence Systems
Emergency & Disaster Recovery Services
Environmental Management
Geology and Civil Engineering
Government Agencies
Health Care / Medicine
Insurance
Law Enforcement
Minerals and Mining
State and Municipal Services
Shipping
Space Exploration
Transit Companies
Universities
Utilities & Power Grid Services
and more
While the promise of Quantum Sensing continues to increase, the ability to apply it to solutions that can be implemented ahead of the curve requires development environments that support aggressive innovation. Given the broad appeal of the core technology, it is expected that much progress in the field will continue to be achieved through advantageous partnering to accelerate real world deliverables.

ULTRA MAGA

24-03-2023 16:56
(14390)
Swan, for a 1 lb. kimchi burger, answer the following:

What was the state of nuclear before it became commonplace?

Swan wrote:There was no such thing as nuclear fission until it became commonplace.

Correct! One kimchi burger coming your way.

Now Swan, just come clean ...

Swan wrote: My entire life is a failure, and I cannot accept that the World will not sit back and say that nothing can be achieved like my mother taught me to accept using double negatives.

Swan, for a 2 oz. tofu lip balm, answer the following:

In popular science fiction, for what is "Quantum Sensing" used?

Swan wrote: Quantum Sensing measures activity in the subspace purveying dilithium crystals using Krieger waves. The significantly more accurate data it provides makes subsequent versions of existing technologies obsolete at a million time the speed of light. Sunday mass collections and using better prayers yield better results.

Ooooh, I'm sorry, you confused "Quantum Sensing" with Dr. Apgar's "Collimated Lambda Field Pulses. We thank you for playing and we have some lovely parting gifts for you.
24-03-2023 17:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:There was no such thing as nuclear fission until it became commonplace.

Swan wrote: My entire life is a failure, and I cannot accept that the World will not sit back and say that nothing can be achieved like my mother taught me to accept using double negatives.

Swan wrote: Quantum Sensing measures activity in the subspace purveying dilithium crystals using Krieger waves. The significantly more accurate data it provides makes subsequent versions of existing technologies obsolete at a million time the speed of light. Sunday mass collections and using better prayers yield better results.

Ooooh, I'm sorry, you confused "Quantum Sensing" with Dr. Apgar's "Collimated Lambda Field Pulses. We thank you for playing and we have some lovely parting gifts for you.

LI-COR LI-192SA Underwater Quantum Sensor
For use with the Li-Cor® LI-1500 Light Sensor Logger (sold separately) to measure underwater or atmospheric photosynthetic photon flux density. Measures PAR in the 400-700 nm waveband using a Silicon Photodiode and glass filters encased in a waterproof housing. Typical output is in umol s-1 m-2. For use in freshwater or saltwater in pressures up to 800 psi (5,500 kPa, 560 meters depth). Requires underwater cable and lowering frame (each sold separately).

In Stock
Item #: 92534
$955.00

Any more questions Bubba?

LOL do you have radio in your West Virginia shack yet?

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 24-03-2023 18:00
24-03-2023 18:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:

Or you can try to digest this

Quantum sensors use the smallest amounts of energy and matter to detect and measure tiny changes in time, gravity, temperature, pressure, rotation, acceleration, frequency, and magnetic and electric fields. They've been commercially available in various forms for more than a half-century; think of a magnetic resonance imaging, or MRI, machine, which tracks flips in the magnetic spin of individual hydrogen atoms to peer into a body. But recent progress in the field suggests that such sensors will soon bring a revolution in measurement and signals intelligence—possibly by making it far easier to detect submarines, spacecraft, and underground facilities.

Strategists must understand the new capabilities that quantum sensing will provide and start planning countermeasures today. Here are three examples that help explain why.

Measuring time

Ultra-precise timekeeping is the most important quantum-sensing achievement to date, for it adds precision to all other forms of sensing. For instance, it allows us to make repeated observations and combine them, an approach that is sometimes called "super resolution." Think of the way today's photographers take four or eight photos of the same scene and then combine the images using software. Better timing allows the same kind of thing with all kinds of measurements.

The atomic clocks of the 1970s that underlie the Global Positioning System and its attendant revolution—and miniaturized atomic clock are becoming commercially available. Microsemi Corporation, for example, sells a 35-gram "space chip scale atomic clock." Laboratories are working on even better timing technology that promises to be just as transformative. In 2018, NIST announced a breakthrough: a clock based on a lattice of ytterbium atoms so sensitive that it wouldn't drift more than a second in 10 billion years.

Location, location, location

Beyond making super-accurate GPS, quantum sensors can measure the shape and gravitational field of Earth to within a centimeter. Such sensing can be useful both for mapping out underground mineral resources and for precisely calculating the trajectories of ballistic missiles and other munitions.

Militaries have long sought ways to get extremely precise location data without using easily jammed GPS-type signals at all. Quantum positioning sensors track minute changes to rotation and acceleration, using Newton's laws (adjusted for relativity) to accurately infer changes to location over time. Because they do not depend on signals from satellites or ground stations, they work anywhere—indoors, underground or underwater—and resist jamming. Defense contractors are starting to make portable QPS packages that could fit into weapons.

Any more questions doolittle

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 24-03-2023 18:15
24-03-2023 19:28
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

For use with the Li-Cor® LI-1500 Light Sensor Logger (sold separately) to measure underwater or atmospheric photosynthetic photon flux density. Measures PAR in the 400-700 nm waveband using a Silicon Photodiode and glass filters encased in a waterproof housing. Typical output is in umol s-1 m-2. For use in freshwater or saltwater in pressures up to 800 psi (5,500 kPa, 560 meters depth). Requires underwater cable and lowering frame (each sold separately).

In Stock
$955.00

So you think a marketing campaign is science! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-03-2023 19:29
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Quantum sensors use the smallest amounts of energy and matter to detect and measure tiny changes in time, gravity, temperature, pressure, rotation, acceleration, frequency, and magnetic and electric fields. They've been commercially available in various forms for more than a half-century; think of a magnetic resonance imaging, or MRI, machine, which tracks flips in the magnetic spin of individual hydrogen atoms to peer into a body. But recent progress in the field suggests that such sensors will soon bring a revolution in measurement and signals intelligence—possibly by making it far easier to detect submarines, spacecraft, and underground facilities.

Strategists must understand the new capabilities that quantum sensing will provide and start planning countermeasures today. Here are three examples that help explain why.

Measuring time

Ultra-precise timekeeping is the most important quantum-sensing achievement to date, for it adds precision to all other forms of sensing. For instance, it allows us to make repeated observations and combine them, an approach that is sometimes called "super resolution." Think of the way today's photographers take four or eight photos of the same scene and then combine the images using software. Better timing allows the same kind of thing with all kinds of measurements.

The atomic clocks of the 1970s that underlie the Global Positioning System and its attendant revolution—and miniaturized atomic clock are becoming commercially available. Microsemi Corporation, for example, sells a 35-gram "space chip scale atomic clock." Laboratories are working on even better timing technology that promises to be just as transformative. In 2018, NIST announced a breakthrough: a clock based on a lattice of ytterbium atoms so sensitive that it wouldn't drift more than a second in 10 billion years.

Beyond making super-accurate GPS, quantum sensors can measure the shape and gravitational field of Earth to within a centimeter. Such sensing can be useful both for mapping out underground mineral resources and for precisely calculating the trajectories of ballistic missiles and other munitions.

Militaries have long sought ways to get extremely precise location data without using easily jammed GPS-type signals at all. Quantum positioning sensors track minute changes to rotation and acceleration, using Newton's laws (adjusted for relativity) to accurately infer changes to location over time. Because they do not depend on signals from satellites or ground stations, they work anywhere—indoors, underground or underwater—and resist jamming. Defense contractors are starting to make portable QPS packages that could fit into weapons.

The Parrot Killer

24-03-2023 19:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Measuring time

True there are no quantum sensors or non-brain-dead patients in your hospital room.

ULTRA MAGA

24-03-2023 20:34
(14390)
Swan wrote:Or you can try to digest this

Why not? I've already popped a couple of antacid tabs.

Swan wrote:Quantum sensors use the smallest amounts of energy and matter ...

I believe you. The smallest amount is zero, and that's how much a non-existent thing uses.

Swan wrote: ... to detect and measure tiny changes in time, gravity, temperature, pressure, rotation, acceleration, frequency, and magnetic and electric fields.

Computers compute, they don't detect or measure.

Swan wrote:They've been commercially available in various forms for more than a half-century;

None have ever existed.

Swan wrote:But recent progress in the field suggests that such sensors will soon bring a revolution in measurement and signals intelligence—possibly by making it far easier to detect submarines, spacecraft, and underground facilities.

There has been no progress in making the impossible occur on-demand, and certainly no progress to suggest any such thing.

Swan wrote:Measuring time: Ultra-precise timekeeping is the most important quantum-sensing achievement to date,

This has not been achieved. Computers compute, they don't measure anything, much less "ultra-precisely".

25-03-2023 00:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:

I believe you. The smallest amount is zero, and that's how much a non-existent thing uses.

Swan wrote: ... to detect and measure tiny changes in time, gravity, temperature, pressure, rotation, acceleration, frequency, and magnetic and electric fields.

Swan wrote:They've been commercially available in various forms for more than a half-century;

None have ever existed.

Swan wrote:But recent progress in the field suggests that such sensors will soon bring a revolution in measurement and signals intelligence—possibly by making it far easier to detect submarines, spacecraft, and underground facilities.

There has been no progress in making the impossible occur on-demand, and certainly no progress to suggest any such thing.

Swan wrote:Measuring time: Ultra-precise timekeeping is the most important quantum-sensing achievement to date,

This has not been achieved. Computers compute, they don't measure anything, much less "ultra-precisely".

LOL, there also wasn't an external IDE hot swap hard drive contraption built with an erector set frame, until I built one from my spare parts. I'm not sure if I could have gotten a patent, but it worked flawlessly with win 95/98/XP, then the hardware makers caught up with me. That said I am always a step ahead of most everybody, so what does not exist for you is likely routine for me.

ULTRA MAGA

25-03-2023 00:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:

None have ever existed.

Actually sensors measure stuff of all kinds that is sorted out by computer processing. LOL, just like the mpg on your moped

ULTRA MAGA

25-03-2023 10:32
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Measuring time

True...
Mantra 1d.

The Parrot Killer

25-03-2023 10:34
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

None have ever existed.

LOL, there
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

25-03-2023 10:36
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

None have ever existed.

Actually sensors measure stuff of all kinds that is sorted out by computer processing. LOL, just like the mpg on your moped
A sensor is not a computer. There is no such thing as an MPG sensor.

The Parrot Killer

25-03-2023 10:37
(21588)
IBdaMann wrote:

None have ever existed.

Computers do more than just compute. They are essentially telegraph systems with a general purpose sequencer. A computer without I/O devices is about as useful as a brain in a jar.

That said, you are otherwise correct. Computers don't measure anything.

The Parrot Killer

25-03-2023 12:20
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

In Stock
$955.00

Your ignorance of technology is epic... A photo diode is basically the same thing as solar cell, just a single element. An LED can be used as a photo diode. It's nothing new, all semiconductors are light-sensitive. Some are very sensitiveness to specific wavelengths of light. I've got a parts draw full of photo diodes, sensitive to infrared band light.

Starting to get the impression that 'quantum' is just re-branding long existing technology. The only thing new, is the wording used to describe how works. Sort of like alligators are reptiles/amphibians. Still the same animal, still a reptile...
25-03-2023 12:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

None have ever existed.

Actually a fuel use sensor measures the fuel use which is divided by the miles driven sensor to determine the mpg. Your claim that such a routine and common thing does not exist is comical.

Please continue your verbal masturbating

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 25-03-2023 13:47
25-03-2023 22:17
(21588)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

In Stock
$955.00

Your ignorance of technology is epic... A photo diode is basically the same thing as solar cell, just a single element.

They are very similar. A solar cell IS a diode as well.
HarveyH55 wrote:
An LED can be used as a photo diode. It's nothing new, all semiconductors are light-sensitive. Some are very sensitiveness to specific wavelengths of light. I've got a parts draw full of photo diodes, sensitive to infrared band light.

Also true. I've used LEDs that way myself, though there are diodes designed for photosensitive use rather than being LEDs.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Starting to get the impression that 'quantum' is just re-branding long existing technology.

No, it's fake technology.
HarveyH55 wrote:
The only thing new, is the wording used to describe how works.

The marketing crap does not describe how it works, because it's fake technology.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Sort of like alligators are reptiles/amphibians. Still the same animal, still a reptile...

...and still an amphibian.

The Parrot Killer

25-03-2023 22:26
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

None have ever existed.

Actually a fuel use sensor measures the fuel use which is divided by the miles driven sensor to determine the mpg. Your claim that such a routine and common thing does not exist is comical.

There is no such thing as a 'fuel use sensor'.

Again, you demonstrate you know nothing about cars.

The Parrot Killer

25-03-2023 22:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

None have ever existed.

Every car with electronic fuel injection has a fuel sensor, again you demonstrate your ignorance. You do know that the computer feeds the fuel into new engines and not a throttle cable. Not everyone owns a 1980 dodge dart like you

Wait, all you understand is the peeler.

Continue babbling

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 25-03-2023 23:17
25-03-2023 23:19
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

None have ever existed.

Every car with electronic fuel injection has a fuel sensor, again you demonstrate your ignorance. You do know that the computer feeds the fuel into new engines and not a throttle cable.

Continue babbling

There is no such thing as a 'fuel sensor'. Cables do not feed fuel into engines. Neither does a computer, not even with FADEC.

So I guess you figure a coil of wire is a sophisticated 'electronic device'. You ARE a gullible one!

I actually did own a Dodge Dart. Piece of shit car, although it did get decent gas mileage with a carburetor.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 25-03-2023 23:32
26-03-2023 03:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

None have ever existed.

Every car with electronic fuel injection has a fuel sensor, again you demonstrate your ignorance. You do know that the computer feeds the fuel into new engines and not a throttle cable.

Continue babbling

There is no such thing as a 'fuel sensor'. Cables do not feed fuel into engines. Neither does a computer, not even with FADEC.

So I guess you figure a coil of wire is a sophisticated 'electronic device'. You ARE a gullible one!

I actually did own a Dodge Dart. Piece of shit car, although it did get decent gas mileage with a carburetor.

LOL Google returned 211,000,000 hits on fuel sensor. So is it fun being a sociopath?

Actually cars used to have a cable attached to the gas pedal that literally opened the carb 2 or 4 barrels. Obviously you never replaced a fuel cable or rebuilt a Rochester Quadri jet carb like I did with my Camaro.

You owned a dodge fart.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thrust self onto table to stop choking, then resume

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 26-03-2023 03:25
26-03-2023 03:40
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Continue babbling

LOL Google returned 211,000,000 hits on fuel sensor.

Google isn't a fuel sensor. There is no such thing as a fuel sensor.
Swan wrote:
So is it fun being a sociopath?

Ask yourself.
Swan wrote:
Actually cars used to have a cable attached to the gas pedal that literally opened the carb 2 or 4 barrels.

Nope. Everything operated at once. Many cars had 3 circuits (or 'barrels'). Others had only 1 or two.
Swan wrote:
Obviously you never replaced a fuel cable or rebuilt a Rochester Quadri jet carb like I did with my Camaro.

You never did. Stop posing.
There is no such thing as a 'fuel cable'.

The Parrot Killer

26-03-2023 04:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Continue babbling

Swan wrote:

Ask yourself.
Swan wrote:
Actually cars used to have a cable attached to the gas pedal that literally opened the carb 2 or 4 barrels.

Nope. Everything operated at once. Many cars had 3 circuits (or 'barrels'). Others had only 1 or two.
Swan wrote:
Obviously you never replaced a fuel cable or rebuilt a Rochester Quadri jet carb like I did with my Camaro.

Fuel sensor

Fuel cable on engine

At this point I consider it my responsibility to help you humiliate yourself so that you can raise my spirits.

So you ever had one do this before?

Nope

ULTRA MAGA

26-03-2023 05:17
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Continue babbling

Swan wrote:

Ask yourself.
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Fuel sensor

Not a fuel sensor.
Swan wrote:
Fuel cable on engine

Not a fuel cable.

The Parrot Killer

26-03-2023 13:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Continue babbling

Swan wrote:

Ask yourself.
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Fuel sensor

Not a fuel sensor.
Swan wrote:
Fuel cable on engine

Not a fuel cable.

LOL, the only reason that you can make your nonsense claims is that this is a private network, disguised as a climate board, and I am literally the only non schizzo here. Really try denying that fuel sensors or cables exist at an OReile auto parts where they are sold everyday.

Really why do you mock yourself, when no one cares? Is this the only way that you can get attention, or are you really Stormy Daniels genius attorney Michael Avesnotty?

ULTRA MAGA

26-03-2023 19:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Continue babbling

Swan wrote:

Ask yourself.
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Fuel sensor

Not a fuel sensor.
Swan wrote:
Fuel cable on engine

Not a fuel cable.

LOL, the only reason that you can make your nonsense claims is that this is a private network, disguised as a climate board, and I am literally the only non schizzo here. Really try denying that fuel sensors or cables exist at an OReile auto parts where they are sold everyday.

Really why do you mock yourself, when no one cares? Is this the only way that you can get attention, or are you really Stormy Daniels genius attorney Michael Avesnotty?

Another genius lawyer bites the dust.

ULTRA MAGA

26-03-2023 22:00
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Continue babbling

Swan wrote:

Ask yourself.
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Fuel sensor

Not a fuel sensor.
Swan wrote:
Fuel cable on engine

Not a fuel cable.

LOL, the only reason that you can make your nonsense claims is that this is a private network,

Climate-Debate is a public forum.
Swan wrote:
disguised as a climate board,

It is a forum dedicated to the discussion of 'climate change' (whatever THAT is). Basically it's a forum where the Church of Global Warming can come and preach here, and others can point out the problems with their religion.
Swan wrote:
and I am literally the only non schizzo here.

Psychoquackery. Everyone is wrong but you, eh? The height of arrogance.
Swan wrote:
Really try denying that fuel sensors or cables exist

They don't.
Swan wrote:
at an OReile auto parts where they are sold everyday.

They are not sold at any auto parts store. There is no such thing as a 'fuel sensor' or a 'fuel cable'.
Swan wrote:

So tell me, do you buy your blinker fluid at O'Reilly auto parts stores?

The Parrot Killer

26-03-2023 22:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Actually every auto parts store has stock of, or will order any fuel sensor or throttle body cable.

LOL this is a private network with two confirmed users, me and you and your schizzo friends. Every other climate board has at least one million users. But you stay there in your delusion that millions of people are here and reading the 18.43 post per day posted for the last 12 years. Lol that equates to an average of 0.76 post per hour over the last 12 years. That said you do not accept averages as real, because reality clashes with your schizzo delusions of grandeur where you decide what is real and fake.

Tip, you are the fake, and I own you at this juncture

ULTRA MAGA

27-03-2023 08:37
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Looks like an oxygen sensor... Only fuel sensor I ever heard of is in the gas tank, for the fuel gauge. Don't know much about those fancy newer models with computerized everything. Not sure of the benefits of a quantum fuel sensor or throttle cable. Usually when stuff under the hood get entangled, it fukks shit up.
27-03-2023 10:51
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Actually every auto parts store has stock of, or will order any fuel sensor or throttle body cable.
...deleted Mantra 40a.

There is no such thing as a 'fuel sensor'. FADEC vehicles don't use throttle body cables, so you can't order them. All gasoline and diesel cars for the last couple of decades or so are FADEC vehicles.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 27-03-2023 10:54
27-03-2023 12:10
(21588)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Looks like an oxygen sensor... Only fuel sensor I ever heard of is in the gas tank, for the fuel gauge. Don't know much about those fancy newer models with computerized everything. Not sure of the benefits of a quantum fuel sensor or throttle cable. Usually when stuff under the hood get entangled, it fukks shit up.

Heh. At least all those sensors tell you what got 'entangled' and got fukked up.

No fuel sensor in a gas tank. There is no such thing as a 'fuel sensor'.

Gas tanks contain a fuel level sensor, and possibly a fuel pressure sensor (though that's usually located up in the engine compartment these days). The high pressure fuel pump is located in the gas tank now, using the gasoline itself to cool it!

FADEC cars do have more sensors, but it's really pretty simple. Just take one circuit at a time. Failure of any sensor will cause the computer to throw an error code and light up the 'engine' light on your dash. The error code indicates what failed. Diagnostics on FADEC engines is much simpler than the old days! A simple device will let you see what the failure codes are and allows you to reset them.

Critical sensors:
Crank position sensor. This is combined with a tone wheel mounted on the crankshaft itself. It's located on the front (accessory side) of the engine usually down low near the oil pan. If this sensor fails, the computer does not know when to fire the injectors or the spark plugs. Failure of this sensor causes the engine to stop. They're cheap and fairly easy to replace.

MAF sensor (or mass airflow sensor). This is located early in the air intake duct before the accumulator (a dead end stub somewhere on the intake duct). This usually is just a thin wire that varies with resistance depending on how hot it is. A current is sent through, and the air moving past it will tend to cool it off. The more air, the cooler the wire. These are delicate, but easy to clean with the right kind of spray. Without this information, the computer does not know how much fuel to inject into the engine.

Accelerator position sensor. This is just a variable resistor (actually a pair of them in case one fails) attached to your accelerator pedal. There is no more cable running to a carburetor or throttle body. If this sensor fails, the computer sets the engine to idle (safe fail).

Throttle position sensor. This is another paired variable resistor attached to the throttle body plate. Without this sensor, the computer does not know the position of the throttle body. If the sensor fails, the computer will cut power to the throttle body, putting the engine into idle (safe fail).

That's it. That's all the computer needs to run the car. It's the same old thing. Suck, squeeze, blast, and blow.

Important sensors:

The cam position sensor(s). These monitor cam position, just like the crankshaft sensor monitors the crank position. These are used to adjust cam timing for variable phase cams or phasers (yes...a lot of cars have phasers now! Often two of them for V6, V8, O4, and O6 engines. The computer will 'fire the phasers' (or advance the cam) when under heavier acceleration, particularly at highway speeds. This effectively creates a 'racing' cam for those cases, increase overall engine horsepower, and reduces to an 'idle' cam for deceleration, slow speeds, and idle. Failure of any cam sensor shuts off the variable cam, reducing horsepower. Otherwise the engine runs normally.

The fuel pressure sensor. This sensor is a solid state pressure transducer (using stress on a crystal lattice similar to the way a cheap electronic postal scale works). It is usually mounted on one of the fuel rails feeding the injectors. It monitors fuel pressure and will throw a code if it doesn't see sufficient pressure. Failure is not critical, but it will throw a code. This sensor is used to cut off power to the fuel pump when sufficient pressure (about 30-40psi) is built up in the fuel rails.

EVAP vacuum sensor. This sensor monitors the vapor lines in the fuel system. It can be used to detect if you forgot to properly put on the gas cap of your fuel tank, make sure the EVAP cannister is properly purging on startup (that's usually a black plastic can with tubes leading to it somewhere up front in the engine compartment). The EVAP system is used to store fuel vapors in a charcoal sponge when you shut the engine off. Starting the engine again sucks the fuel back out, ready to use in the engine. This eliminates fuel vapors from venting to the atmosphere when shutting off your car. Such vapors are a major component in smog. The engine runs fine if this sensor fails, though it will throw a code.

Minor sensors:

O1 sensor. This measures oxygen levels in the exhaust system. It is located BEFORE the catalytic converter. It only works when the car has reached normal operating temperature. It uses a rare earth wire to measure oxygen. It is used for fuel trim to increase engine efficiency. Failure of this sensor will allow the engine to run normally, just not quite as efficient as before. It will throw a code if it fails.

O2 sensor. This one is located AFTER the catalytic converter. It should produce a straight line signal (as opposed to the pulsing signal of O1. It tests the catalytic converter itself. If the converter fails, the O2 sensor will pulse just like the O1 sensor. The computer sees this and throws a code. Note that a failed catalytic converter will mess with the air/fuel calculations of the engine since airflow may be disrupted leaving the engine reducing intake capacity.

Knock sensor. This is a contact microphone mounted bolted somewhere on the engine block. It listens for 'knocking' sounds caused by a cam that's too far advanced, or a spark that's too far advanced. The computer will back off the settings until knocking ceases. It also serves another diagnostic purpose. If a cylinder is told to fire and no sound of ignition occurs, the computer can sense this as a 'miss'. Enough misses and the computer will throw a code. The missing cylinder should be checked. You are wasting fuel and possibly damaging the catalytic converter.

Oil pressure sensor (sometimes there is an oil temperature sensor as well). These run indicators on your dash. Usually located near the bottom of the engine next to the crank (where the oil pump is located).

Coolant temperature sensor. This runs an indicator on your dash. Located on the radiator. Sometimes it also is used to switch an electric fan motor on.

Current discharge sensor. This sensor runs the 'alternator' indicator on your dash.

Barometric sensor. This acts as a fuel trim. It adjusts trim for current local barometric pressure, since thin air doesn't move through the engine as well as thicker air does. This allows your engine to perform well at high altitudes, such as climbing the Pike's Peak road. It's located on or near the throttle body.

Coolant level, oil level, washer fluid level, and similar sensors are often part of those tanks. Used for indicators on your dash.

Wheel tone sensors (one on each wheel). These indicate whether a wheel is turning or slipping. They are used for electronic cruise control as well. Slippage indicates slippery road conditions or locked brakes. These are primarily used for the antilock braking system (that's usually a valve in the shape of box near the front of the engine compartment with a mess of brake lines coming out of it. Sometimes it's mounted on the firewall.

Brake pressure balance sensors. These are used for indicators on your dash. They light up the 'brake failure' indicator light. These sensors are located on each brake line or brake line pair.

Parking brake sensor. A simple contact closure when the parking brake is set.
Note: Fords have a tendency to produce a false indicator of the parking brake being set on the dash. It's caused by a defective solder joint. You have to take the whole dash apart to fix it, so people generally just leave it.

Tire pressure sensors. These are wireless sensors located in the tire itself (just under the Schrader valve). They broadcast to a receiver somewhere near each wheel. These sensor are battery powered. The batteries last far longer than the tire will and the sensor is replaced with each tire change. A nifty dash indicator shows you when a tire has low pressure.
(Note: tire pressure should be checked each autumn after the temperature drops. Lower temperatures mean lower pressure in the tires).

Object proximity sensors. These are located on the bumpers usually the rear, but also often on the front. They put out an ultrasound tick, and listen for an echo. A nearby object such as a bush or curb about to contact the bumper will cause a warning on your dash.

Lane change LIDAR sensors. These are infrared lasers shining into adjacent lanes and listening for an echo. They detect a car in an adjacent lane that may be in your blind spot. The indicator is usually on your side mirrors and may be accompanied by a warning tone if you signal or attempt a lane change into an occupied lane.

Follower sensors. These are sometimes LIDAR type sensors or may even be just cameras (as used in Subaru cars). These are used for driver assist (helping to center the wheel to stay in the lane, even in curves), and can be used in cruise control follower mode (tracking another car in front, automatically adjusting your speed to match theirs, up to the set speed).
This sensor can also be used to automatically dim your headlights to oncoming cars at night.

Electronic compass. This is often mounted on your center rear view mirror. This is a simple electronic compass chip that reports a rough magnetic heading on your rear view mirror. It is built into the mirror assembly itself.

So...a lot of sensors, but they each do a specific thing and are generally easy to replace. Just a few sensors are critical to the engine running and they are easily serviced if they fail.

There is no 'fuel sensor' anywhere in the car. None is needed. If you put gasoline in the tank, you have fuel. A fuel level sensor will show you the remaining gasoline in your tank. A fuel pressure sensor can keep your fuel pump from wearing out.

Note that an older sensor, the air heat demand sensor (kind of like a thermostat for air) is no longer needed since fuel is no longer introduced in the induction system. It was used for carburetor systems or single point injection systems to provide heated air to the induction system (heated through a shroud around the exhaust system) during temperatures ranging from 45 deg F to 32 deg F, where induction icing may occur due to the cooling effects of misting fuel. Today's FADEC engines have multipoint injection systems, and the induction system is just air...no fuel in it...so no need for that sensor anymore.

There is also no throttle cable anymore. It's now an electronic throttle, which also gives you a better cruise control system.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 27-03-2023 12:24
27-03-2023 12:54
(21588)
One nice thing about FADEC vehicles. Gone are the days of high tension wires and distributors and their points wearing out and needing adjusting. Everything is electronic now, and automatically learns and adjusts for differences as engines age, as well as adjusting to each specific engine automatically (each engine is slightly different).

Lash adjusters that automatically adjust for lash. Cam adjusters (phasers) that advance or retard the cam to more ideal conditions for that engine speed and power demands. Low tension ignition systems. No central coil No central condensor (capacitor). No high tension wires anywhere. No distributor. Just small 12v wires commanding when a spark plug should fire. The coil and capacitor are built right into each spark plug connector. Pretty reliable little suckers, too. If one DOES fail, the other cylinders just keep right on working.

No cables to wear out or find a way to route around the engine compartment. No throttle cable, no brake cable, no clutch cable, nuthin'.

No more convoluted vacuum systems required for various carburetor compensation circuits. The vacuum hose routine is simpler now.

No more funky emulsion problems, choke thermostat failures, induction heat, acceleration pumps, wildly mismatched air/fuel mixtures. All those problems with those carburetors just disappear with FADEC. Today, the throttle body is electronically controlled, and just controls airflow, no fuel. No choke plate at all. Just a throttle plate.

Sure, there's a computer now...but it's just like any computer, you only need to understand the program it runs.

Sensors providing primary timing (the crank sensor), the airflow (the MAF sensor), and user inputs (the accelerator pedal and throttle body position sensor), all run to a simply lookup table. That table determines how long to fire the injector for. The longer the firing pulse, the more fuel injected directly into the cylinder. Another lookup table determines when to fire the spark plug. A simple 12v pulse does this now.

That's it. That's the primary program the computer runs. As long as it gets a crank sensor pulsing, and the fuel is pumping, and air can get to the engine, the engine will continue to run. Shutting it off is easy. Just use a relay to shut off power to the fuel pump. Without fuel, the engine will die. It won't diesel (like the carburetor engines did!), it won't stutter and buck, it will just shut off...nice and sweet.

The engine runs far more efficiently, quieter, is self adjusting and self compensating, and is now built to very precise tolerances, allowing for thinner oils providing better lubrication. (Subaru and some Hondas and Toyotas can now use 0-20w synthetic oil!).

Secondary and convenience programs run in various computers in your car (including the engine control computer) to handle security (key fobs, keyless ignition, etc), error reporting (ODBC code readers and the like), automatic lighting and warning indicators, and a host of other convenience features.
27-03-2023 15:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
HarveyH55 wrote:

Actually it is a fuel pressure sensor. All passenger vehicle engines are computer monitored so there are no non fancy examples

ULTRA MAGA

27-03-2023 15:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
One nice thing about FADEC vehicles. Gone are the days of high tension wires and distributors and their points wearing out and needing adjusting. Everything is electronic now, and automatically learns and adjusts for differences as engines age, as well as adjusting to each specific engine automatically (each engine is slightly different).

Lash adjusters that automatically adjust for lash. Cam adjusters (phasers) that advance or retard the cam to more ideal conditions for that engine speed and power demands. Low tension ignition systems. No central coil No central condensor (capacitor). No high tension wires anywhere. No distributor. Just small 12v wires commanding when a spark plug should fire. The coil and capacitor are built right into each spark plug connector. Pretty reliable little suckers, too. If one DOES fail, the other cylinders just keep right on working.

No cables to wear out or find a way to route around the engine compartment. No throttle cable, no brake cable, no clutch cable, nuthin'.

No more convoluted vacuum systems required for various carburetor compensation circuits. The vacuum hose routine is simpler now.

No more funky emulsion problems, choke thermostat failures, induction heat, acceleration pumps, wildly mismatched air/fuel mixtures. All those problems with those carburetors just disappear with FADEC. Today, the throttle body is electronically controlled, and just controls airflow, no fuel. No choke plate at all. Just a throttle plate.

Sure, there's a computer now...but it's just like any computer, you only need to understand the program it runs.

Sensors providing primary timing (the crank sensor), the airflow (the MAF sensor), and user inputs (the accelerator pedal and throttle body position sensor), all run to a simply lookup table. That table determines how long to fire the injector for. The longer the firing pulse, the more fuel injected directly into the cylinder. Another lookup table determines when to fire the spark plug. A simple 12v pulse does this now.

That's it. That's the primary program the computer runs. As long as it gets a crank sensor pulsing, and the fuel is pumping, and air can get to the engine, the engine will continue to run. Shutting it off is easy. Just use a relay to shut off power to the fuel pump. Without fuel, the engine will die. It won't diesel (like the carburetor engines did!), it won't stutter and buck, it will just shut off...nice and sweet.

The engine runs far more efficiently, quieter, is self adjusting and self compensating, and is now built to very precise tolerances, allowing for thinner oils providing better lubrication. (Subaru and some Hondas and Toyotas can now use 0-20w synthetic oil!).

Secondary and convenience programs run in various computers in your car (including the engine control computer) to handle security (key fobs, keyless ignition, etc), error reporting (ODBC code readers and the like), automatic lighting and warning indicators, and a host of other convenience features.

LOL try and run that without a fuel pressure sensor. I'll walk faster than your make believe vehicle without the computer monitored sensors that you claimed yesterday do not exist.

That said you are funny so please do continue

ULTRA MAGA

27-03-2023 16:12
(14390)
Into the Night wrote:Psychoquackery. Everyone is wrong but you, eh? The height of arrogance.

I like this! I need to work this in to my gig, e.g.

"Everyone is wrong but me." - IBDaMann, the height of arrogance

*or*

From the height of arrogance to the depth of perception, everyone is wrong but me. - IBDaMann

*or*

Don't be afraid to come to me to tell you that you're wrong.

I'll have to figure this out.
Page 1 of 3123>

Join the debate How Sensors Using Quantum Entanglement Could Improve Earthquake Detection:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Quantum entanglement visualized for the first time ever1407-10-2023 19:05
IBM quantum experience7213-09-2023 19:48
Better than Quantum Computing525-07-2023 00:11
QUANTUM COMPUTING ON A COMMODORE 64 IN 200 LINES OF BASIC305-07-2023 18:48
Quantum Light Experiment Proves Photosynthesis Starts with a Single Photon1522-06-2023 23:00
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact