Remember me
▼ Content

Crypto-Climate Watch List



Page 4 of 5<<<2345>
01-02-2022 04:51
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11759)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:keepit, if Xadoman were to burn a dollar, would that reduce the number of dollars?

No. It only reduces the number of PRINTED dollars currently in circulation, and only temporarily.

The full correct answer is "Yes, printed dollars are the only dollars that can be burned, and every printed dollar that is burned reduces the number of dollars by one ... in M0, M1, M2, M3 and M4."

All of those mentioned include cash, which decreases for every dollar that is destroyed.

Into the Night wrote:M1 remains the same (assuming Congress hasn't raised it yet again).

M1 includes cash, which decreases if you burn a dollar. I believe you are thinking of something else.

Into the Night wrote:Xadoman can burn all the dollars he wants. He will just have fewer of them.

... and there will be fewer of them in the world.

.
01-02-2022 23:40
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3118)
I am hereby providing a comprehensive update on each "Game" since the original post was made... IOW, this is how each "Game" has changed over the course of seven weeks:

IBdaMann wrote:
Game: Pitbull
What we are watching: Pitbull has some of the best fleecing shows E-VAH, but once a performance interval is O-VAH, the show'z O-VAH and there is nothing to see here, so don't blink.
Current Price: $0.000000001285
Notable Mention: When will Pitbull return to $0.000000007381, its previous price on 15 NOV 2021?

While the "best fleecing shows E-VAH" have slowed down as of lately, Pitbull hasn't been faring so well for HODLers such as Xadoman... Since seven weeks ago, Pitbull has added another '0'...
Current Price: $0.0000000009680 (that's NINE zeroes now)

IBdaMann wrote:
Game: Evergrow
What we are watching: For Evergrow to cough up another zero.
Current Price: $0.0000007585
Notable Mention: Despite being named "Evergrow", it sure devalued rather quickly.

... and it has continued to devalue, although the intense "canyons" have slowed down as of lately.
Current Price: $0.0000006383

IBdaMann wrote:
Game: Cardano
What we are watching: Merely for Cardano to get back to $2.00
Current Price: $1.22
Notable Mention: Cardano was marketed as an "aggressive growth investment." Imagine that, a currency being pitched as an investment, and as an aggressive growth one at that.

Cardano has failed to get back to $2.00 ... however, it is damn close to $1.00, and even dipped down below the $1.00 mark for a hot second about a week ago.
Current Price: $1.07

IBdaMann wrote:
Game: Solchicks
What we are watching: The price direction. Today was the first day of trading.
Current Price: $0.28
Notable Mention: Solchicks opened on opening day at $0.46, quickly shot up to $0.66, then began declining and closed the first day at $0.28

Oh boy oh boy... Xadoman made a big "investment" (gamble) into Solchicks (bought some at roughly $0.34/token and bought a bunch more at roughly $0.16/token) and it has failed miserably for him... Now, seven weeks later... just take a look at the "breaking even" current price, and note that it is roughly 1/10th of the price that it was at seven weeks ago...
Current Price: $0.02735

IBdaMann wrote:
Game: Safemoon
What we are watching: for a price graph full of single-interval barbed wire, shark teeth and tire spikes.
Current Price: $0.000001492
Notable Mention: Safemoon has degenerated into a brazen fleecing hut in which it is routine, i.e. business as usual, to arbitrarily adjust the token price for purchase and sell orders by more than 20% to the gambler's disadvantage.

The "shark tooth" action ended about three weeks ago and has since changed into a literal flat line for almost a couple weeks before subsequently changing into a weak-sauce version of Evergrow.
Current Price: $0.000001188

Safemoon-V2, on the other hand, and beginning just after the OP was made, is quite literally a flat line from almost seven weeks ago until now. It experienced a bloated period for a while that has since been deflated back down to flat line value... Current Price: $0.001726

IBdaMann wrote:
Game: MetaVPad
What we are watching: How victims of a pump-n-dump cope with being brazenly scammed.
Current Price: $0.3759
Notable Mention: *On 11 December, the first day of public trading, the price was primed and pumped up to $55.07 ... and then dumped. Now those who rushed to buy into the hyped excitement of MetaVPad for FOMO are left holding the bag of tokens valued at roughly $0.38 each. If they try to cash out (aka "stake out") before eight weeks have passed, MetaVPad will sock them with an additional 25% penalty.

*MetaVPad Pump-n-Dump Initial Historical Data:

* Date Open* High Low Close** Volume Market Cap

Dec 12, 2021 $0.3927 $0.4427 $0.3872 $0.4012 $10,654,786 $0
Dec 11, 2021 $0.3767 $55.07 $0.3462 $0.3927 $62,409,877 $0
Dec 10, 2021 $0.9427 $0.9427 $0.3347 $0.3772 $56,509,626 $0

Note: Dec 10, MetaVPad had not been made public
Note: Dec 11, MetaVPad first day of public trading

... and the brazen scam definitely happened, as expected... Now, the people who succumbed to the FOMO are left holding a bag of tokens only worth... let's see here...
Current Price: $0.1261

... and they still have to wait a few more days yet before cashing them out or else they will suffer a 25% penalty on top of everything else that they'll already be losing upon cashing out.

Unless, of course, one wishes to "pull a Xadoman" and HODL... IOW, one wishing to lose 100% of one's money instead of just losing a sizable portion of it.

Damn... there's a whole lotta fleecin' goin' on...
Edited on 01-02-2022 23:55
16-02-2022 18:56
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3118)
Roughly a couple weeks later... let's see how things have changed, if at all:

gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Game: Pitbull
What we are watching: Pitbull has some of the best fleecing shows E-VAH, but once a performance interval is O-VAH, the show'z O-VAH and there is nothing to see here, so don't blink.
Current Price: $0.000000001285
Notable Mention: When will Pitbull return to $0.000000007381, its previous price on 15 NOV 2021?

While the "best fleecing shows E-VAH" have slowed down as of lately, Pitbull hasn't been faring so well for HODLers such as Xadoman... Since seven weeks ago, Pitbull has added another '0'...
Current Price: $0.0000000009680 (that's NINE zeroes now)

Negligible change.
Current Price: $0.0000000009430

gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Game: Evergrow
What we are watching: For Evergrow to cough up another zero.
Current Price: $0.0000007585
Notable Mention: Despite being named "Evergrow", it sure devalued rather quickly.

... and it has continued to devalue, although the intense "canyons" have slowed down as of lately.
Current Price: $0.0000006383

Negligible change.
Current Price: $0.0000005869[/quote]

gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Game: Cardano
What we are watching: Merely for Cardano to get back to $2.00
Current Price: $1.22
Notable Mention: Cardano was marketed as an "aggressive growth investment." Imagine that, a currency being pitched as an investment, and as an aggressive growth one at that.

Cardano has failed to get back to $2.00 ... however, it is damn close to $1.00, and even dipped down below the $1.00 mark for a hot second about a week ago.
Current Price: $1.07

No change.
Current Price: $1.07[/quote]

gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Game: Solchicks
What we are watching: The price direction. Today was the first day of trading.
Current Price: $0.28
Notable Mention: Solchicks opened on opening day at $0.46, quickly shot up to $0.66, then began declining and closed the first day at $0.28

Oh boy oh boy... Xadoman made a big "investment" (gamble) into Solchicks (bought some at roughly $0.34/token and bought a bunch more at roughly $0.16/token) and it has failed miserably for him... Now, seven weeks later... just take a look at the "breaking even" current price, and note that it is roughly 1/10th of the price that it was at seven weeks ago...
Current Price: $0.02735

Negligible change.
Current Price: $0.02508[/quote]

gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Game: Safemoon
What we are watching: for a price graph full of single-interval barbed wire, shark teeth and tire spikes.
Current Price: $0.000001492
Notable Mention: Safemoon has degenerated into a brazen fleecing hut in which it is routine, i.e. business as usual, to arbitrarily adjust the token price for purchase and sell orders by more than 20% to the gambler's disadvantage.

The "shark tooth" action ended about three weeks ago and has since changed into a literal flat line for almost a couple weeks before subsequently changing into a weak-sauce version of Evergrow.
Current Price: $0.000001188

Safemoon-V2, on the other hand, and beginning just after the OP was made, is quite literally a flat line from almost seven weeks ago until now. It experienced a bloated period for a while that has since been deflated back down to flat line value... Current Price: $0.001726

Safemoon had a negligible upward change ($0.000001334), while Safemoon V2 had a negligible downward change ($0.001624)

gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Game: MetaVPad
What we are watching: How victims of a pump-n-dump cope with being brazenly scammed.
Current Price: $0.3759
Notable Mention: *On 11 December, the first day of public trading, the price was primed and pumped up to $55.07 ... and then dumped. Now those who rushed to buy into the hyped excitement of MetaVPad for FOMO are left holding the bag of tokens valued at roughly $0.38 each. If they try to cash out (aka "stake out") before eight weeks have passed, MetaVPad will sock them with an additional 25% penalty.

*MetaVPad Pump-n-Dump Initial Historical Data:

* Date Open* High Low Close** Volume Market Cap

Dec 12, 2021 $0.3927 $0.4427 $0.3872 $0.4012 $10,654,786 $0
Dec 11, 2021 $0.3767 $55.07 $0.3462 $0.3927 $62,409,877 $0
Dec 10, 2021 $0.9427 $0.9427 $0.3347 $0.3772 $56,509,626 $0

Note: Dec 10, MetaVPad had not been made public
Note: Dec 11, MetaVPad first day of public trading

... and the brazen scam definitely happened, as expected... Now, the people who succumbed to the FOMO are left holding a bag of tokens only worth... let's see here...
Current Price: $0.1261

... and they still have to wait a few more days yet before cashing them out or else they will suffer a 25% penalty on top of everything else that they'll already be losing upon cashing out.

Unless, of course, one wishes to "pull a Xadoman" and HODL... IOW, one wishing to lose 100% of one's money instead of just losing a sizable portion of it.

Still decreasing, and even gained a zero...
Current Price: $0.08287


Still sucks to be Xadoman.
16-02-2022 19:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11759)
gfm7175 wrote:Still sucks to be Xadoman.

Well, maybe Xadoman can try his hand at physics.


Oooops.
16-02-2022 20:15
Xadoman
★★★☆☆
(818)
Still sucks to be Xadoman.


Sucks to be an accountant who can not make money in epic crypto bullruns.
Sucks to be a computer guy who misses Bitcoin and other followers.
16-02-2022 23:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11759)
Xadoman wrote:Sucks to be a computer guy who misses Bitcoin and other followers.

Xadoman, you're just butthurt over missing out on Vegas' January jackpots because you were insisting on losing your money instead on shitcoins. On January 10th, a Wheel of Fortune slots player won $1,452,664 playing the Wheel of Fortune Gold Spin Triple Red Hot 7s game at Wynn Las Vegas. That should have been you. On Jan. 21, a Wheel of Fortune slots player won $1,100,986 playing the Wheel of Fortune Gold Spin Deluxe Super Times Pay game at Fremont Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. That too should have been you.

Why are you blaming me?
17-02-2022 00:10
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3118)
Xadoman wrote:
Still sucks to be Xadoman.


Sucks to be an accountant who can not make money in epic crypto bullruns.

As an accountant, I know better than to throw away my hard earned wages by buying into epic crypto scams. --- I also know what investments are, and epic crypto scams are not investments.
19-02-2022 16:04
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11759)
Current Pitbull Price: $0.000000000871 (that's NINE zeroes after the decimal)

Current Cardano Price: $0.9847 Things are not looking good for our heroes.

Current Solchicks Price: $0.0222 Xadoman, have you sold this yet?

Current EverPlummet Price: $0.0000005404 Half of what it was in late December.

Current MetaVPad Price: $0.06356 Half of what it was just three days ago. One sixth of its early December price..
19-02-2022 17:12
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4239)
Just saw a TV add for Crypto IRA. Got a hunch there are going to be a lot of disappointed retired people. Guess it won't make much difference for most, since our socialist country will tax the crap out of everyone's retirement savings anyway. Least, the socialist government will take care of all our basic needs, occasionally.

I'm really curious how this came to be, since Cypto is just a number, not linked to anything physical. The value, is entirely based on how many people are willing to park some cash into it.
21-02-2022 16:42
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3118)
IBdaMann wrote:
Current Pitbull Price: $0.000000000871 (that's NINE zeroes after the decimal)

Current Cardano Price: $0.9847 Things are not looking good for our heroes.

Current Solchicks Price: $0.0222 Xadoman, have you sold this yet?

Current EverPlummet Price: $0.0000005404 Half of what it was in late December.

Current MetaVPad Price: $0.06356 Half of what it was just three days ago. One sixth of its early December price..

Down down dowwwwwwn..... How lowwwwww can you gooooooooo???
26-02-2022 07:23
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11759)
HarveyH55 wrote: Just saw a TV add for Crypto IRA. Got a hunch there are going to be a lot of disappointed retired people.

I just saw one as well. I made two observations:

1) Although the brokerage is selling IRAs backed by whatever cryptocurrencies are desired on whatever whim, the only imagery they show are of BITCOIN. The brokerage is trying to capitalize on the cryptaholics' gambling addiction and FOMO to sell "investments" and to snag a commission ... while purveying the sense of purely elevated BITCOIN ROI. They don't mention Safemoon or Evergrow or Solchicks or MetaVPad or Cardano or Pitbull or any of the cryptocurrencies that were pumped-and-dumped. Those just don't get any mention. Only BITCOIN.

2) The IRAs are sold as a "tax break" ... for the regular crypto-gambling. Yes, they are IRAs in name only. What they are selling is the tax break afforded to IRAs when one gambles on cryptocurrencies via a crypto-IRA. You know this because cryptocurrencies aren't investments in the first place.

Anyway, thank you for having posted this initially. I only just recently saw the ad.

Very eye-opening. I don't know for whom I feel worse, the citizens of Kiev or the addicted crypto-gamblers who now are being handed a "justification" for gambling away whatever money they would have otherwise used to buy food for their families.
07-03-2022 00:58
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11759)
I realize that I am a week early for the Quarterly Update, but what the heck:

IBdaMann wrote:
Game: Pitbull
Current Price (13 December 2021): $0.000000001285
- - Current Price (06 March 2022): * * $0.000000000791

IBdaMann wrote:
Game: Evergrow
Current Price (13 December 2021): $0.0000007585
- - Current Price (06 March 2022): * * $0.0000004999

IBdaMann wrote:
Game: Cardano
What we are watching: Merely for Cardano to get back to $2.00
Current Price (13 December 2021): $1.22
- - Current Price (06 March 2022): * * $0.845

IBdaMann wrote:
Game: Solchicks
What we are watching: The price direction. Today was the first day of trading.
Current Price (13 December 2021): $0.28
- - Current Price (06 March 2022): * * $0.0251

IBdaMann wrote:
Game: Safemoon [abandoned]
Current Price (13 December 2021): $0.000001492
- - Current Price (06 March 2022): * * $0.0000005048


IBdaMann wrote:
Game: Safemoon V2
Startup Price (16 December 2021): $0.00188
- - Current Price (06 March 2022): * * $0.001132

IBdaMann wrote:
Game: MetaVPad
Current Price (13 December 2021): $0.3759
- - Current Price (06 March 2022): * * $0.04796
07-03-2022 14:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11759)
Xadoman, I have great news.

IBdaMann wrote:
Game: Safemoon [abandoned]
- - Current Price (06 March 2022): * * $0.0000005048

You have made it perfectly clear that all you want in life is to be a SAFEMOON millionaire.

Today, if you buy on the dip, becoming a SAFEMOON millionaire only costs $505.80 US.

Your dreams are within reach. Imagine being able to go to bed each night knowing that you have one MILLION of those Safemoon smackeroos that you can run through your digital little fingers whenever you wish! It'll be a great feeling.

... and of course when it moons, imagine how you and Duncan are going to totally throw it in my face! Oh, how I envy you.
07-03-2022 16:44
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3118)
Looks like a good opportunity to "buy the dip" and rake in millions in cryptoland...
16-03-2022 11:45
Xadoman
★★★☆☆
(818)
You have made it perfectly clear that all you want in life is to be a SAFEMOON millionaire.


I am already a long time ago. Remember , I was a billionaire at once but after the consolidation I became millionaire.
13-04-2022 01:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11759)
Xadoman, Let's take a look at some of your picks ...

Game: Evergrow
Price 13 December 2021: $0.0000007585
Price 06 March 2022: * * $0.0000004999
Price 12 April 2022: * * $0.0000004107

Game: Solchicks
Price 13 December 2021: $0.28
Price 06 March 2022: * * $0.02
Price 12 APril 2022: * * *$0.01787

Game: Safemoon V2
Startup Price (16 December 2021): $0.00188
Price 06 March 2022: * * * * * * * $0.001132
Price 12 April 2022: * * * * * * * * $0.0008818

Game: MetaVPad
Price 13 December 2021: $0.3759
Price 06 March 2022:* * *$0.04796
Price 12 April 2022: * * * $0.02896

What's your assessment?

What's your next pick?
13-04-2022 01:34
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1729)
I bought NEO at 21.30 and it closed at 23.75 and I cleared 1549.91AUD The next day.My account balance is now 39.079.67.You can make a living doing this if you get it right
13-04-2022 01:43
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11759)
duncan61 wrote: I bought NEO at 21.30 and it closed at 23.75 and I cleared 1549.91AUD The next day.My account balance is now 39.079.67.You can make a living doing this if you get it right

What I notice is that you never announce that you are buying something and at what price.

You only announce, supposedly after the fact, how you keep timing everything just right and always keep making money. You have made many such announcements, all "after the fact" and you apparently never lose.

So why aren't you winning the lottery or the Bonanza jackpot in Vegas?
13-04-2022 04:27
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3118)
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman, Let's take a look at some of your picks ...

Game: Evergrow
Price 13 December 2021: $0.0000007585
Price 06 March 2022: * * $0.0000004999
Price 12 April 2022: * * $0.0000004107

Game: Solchicks
Price 13 December 2021: $0.28
Price 06 March 2022: * * $0.02
Price 12 APril 2022: * * *$0.01787

Game: Safemoon V2
Startup Price (16 December 2021): $0.00188
Price 06 March 2022: * * * * * * * $0.001132
Price 12 April 2022: * * * * * * * * $0.0008818

Game: MetaVPad
Price 13 December 2021: $0.3759
Price 06 March 2022:* * *$0.04796
Price 12 April 2022: * * * $0.02896

What's your assessment?

What's your next pick?

My assessment is that Xadoman has lost a **** ton of his money due to his gambling addiction.
13-04-2022 04:34
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3118)
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote: I bought NEO at 21.30 and it closed at 23.75 and I cleared 1549.91AUD The next day.My account balance is now 39.079.67.You can make a living doing this if you get it right

What I notice is that you never announce that you are buying something and at what price.

You only announce, supposedly after the fact, how you keep timing everything just right and always keep making money. You have made many such announcements, all "after the fact" and you apparently never lose.

So why aren't you winning the lottery or the Bonanza jackpot in Vegas?

You clearly underestimATE duncan's brilliance and "know how". The ClimATE goddess is very clearly rewarding him for his valiant fight against Global Warming. AT lEast show some respect for the guy As he fighTs this Extraordinary battle, deliberATEly pressing onward for the fATE of our children and grandchildren. Send your prayers.......... oh wATE... you're a heathen ATEtheist... nevermind...
Edited on 13-04-2022 04:38
15-04-2022 00:37
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1729)
I trade on Plus 500.Have a look for yourselves.I just scroll through the different options and find something that is usually higher but has dropped and buy a small amount.Set the profit margin to where it has been before and check it everyday.Sometimes it keeps dropping for a while and other times it goes back up.I have had it rebound within 24 hours.I mainly do commodities like gold copper etc but now I do crypto as well.I am not actually buying the stock I am piggybacking its called contracts for difference.I am no expert trader I am following the trend.I averaged around 2500 AUD/month since christmas.
Regards Atmospheric temperature enhancment.How would you describe how the Atmosphere is warmest at the surface then cools as you go further up.Could the fact that the air is getting thinner make a difference?Is gravity making the Atmosphere denser at the surface??That is all it is.
15-04-2022 01:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11759)
duncan61 wrote:How would you describe how the Atmosphere is warmest at the surface then cools as you go further up.

duncan, how would you describe how the Atmosphere is one temperature at the surface (not the warmest), cools as you go up a ways up to a point, and then the temperature either starts to increase as you continue upward or it continues to decrease as you continue upward, all depending whether you are in daytime or nighttime, and then at the very top of the atmosphere is either as hot as the daytime side of the moon or is as cold as the dark side of the moon, depending on whether you are in daytime or nighttime?

The atmosphere is hottest at the top, not at the bottom, during daytime.

duncan61 wrote:Could the fact that the air is getting thinner make a difference?

Could the fact that your WACKY religion of physics violations is simply a testament to your exceedingly gullible nature, stemming from the great pride you take in remaining totally uneducated and thinking that regurgitating gibber-babble makes you a science genius?

I say we go with that explanation. It makes the most sense ... Occam's Razor and all.

duncan61 wrote:Is gravity making the Atmosphere denser at the surface??

So I must ask ... since the atmosphere is at its highest temperature at the top, are you therefore arguing that gravity COOLS the atmosphere?

You are SO wise! If I had known that I would one day come across you, I would never have wasted my time going to college because I could just glean pure genius from you.

Who knew that gravity REDUCES the temperature in matter? Can I co-author a thesis with you? I would be honored.

.
15-04-2022 02:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18412)
duncan61 wrote:
I trade on Plus 500.Have a look for yourselves.I just scroll through the different options and find something that is usually higher but has dropped and buy a small amount.Set the profit margin to where it has been before and check it everyday.Sometimes it keeps dropping for a while and other times it goes back up.I have had it rebound within 24 hours.I mainly do commodities like gold copper etc but now I do crypto as well.I am not actually buying the stock I am piggybacking its called contracts for difference.I am no expert trader I am following the trend.I averaged around 2500 AUD/month since christmas.
Regards Atmospheric temperature enhancment.How would you describe how the Atmosphere is warmest at the surface then cools as you go further up.Could the fact that the air is getting thinner make a difference?Is gravity making the Atmosphere denser at the surface??That is all it is.

Temperature is not dependent on density of air.

As you gain altitude (from sea level), air generally is colder as you go up, then temperature rises again, then it cools again, then it rises again. The top of the atmosphere is actually hotter than the surface during the day.

There is no such thing as 'atmospheric temperature enhancement'. You can't create energy out of nothing.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-04-2022 02:56
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1729)
So the creation of Ozone is making the stratosphere warm up or the stratosphere warming creates Ozone?
15-04-2022 03:18
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1729)
We all are aware UV light creates O3
15-04-2022 03:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18412)
duncan61 wrote:
So the creation of Ozone is making the stratosphere warm up or the stratosphere warming creates Ozone?

The creation of ozone from oxygen using UVb light is an endothermic reaction. The atmosphere is cooled. This generally takes place at the bottom of the stratosphere. It is the coldest part of the atmosphere (until you get to top of it at night).


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-04-2022 03:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18412)
duncan61 wrote:
We all are aware UV light creates O3

UVb light creates ozone from oxygen. UVc light destroys ozone, converting it to oxygen.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-04-2022 03:31
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1729)
I feel this sudden stratospheric warming is a cop out to explain why in a warming world it froze in Texas and Spain.Is it a real event?
15-04-2022 03:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11759)
duncan61 wrote:I feel this sudden stratospheric warming is a cop out to explain why in a warming world it froze in Texas and Spain.Is it a real event?

All Marxist denominations are based on generating fear over that which you cannot see and that statistically speaking, will not be verified.

Show me this Global Warming.
Show me this Climate Change.
Show me this ocean acidification.
Show me this increasing atmospheric CO2 content.
Show me this global climate.
Show me this rising sea level.
Show me this disappearing Arctic ice.
Show me this disappearing Antarctic ice.
Show me this virus pandemic.
Show me this atmospheric thermal enhancement.
Show me this greenhouse effect.

Show me something.
15-04-2022 04:46
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1729)
When Texas froze over I eagerly awaited the reasoning the alarmists would create and it took a few weeks but was put down to the SSW in the arctic upsetting the polar vortex and forcing[there is the term again]cold winds South. Totally manmade of course. I am interested in this Sudden Stratospheric Warming and need to know who detected it and how it all works
RE: Irrelevant thread16-04-2022 19:13
Im a BM
★★☆☆☆
(158)
This thread fails to provide unambiguous definition for climate terms.

This thread is obviously not relevant to the website.

The King of Spam strikes again.




IBdaMann wrote:
The "Train Wreck" thread has shifted away from focusing on the Safemoon scam and has become more of a generalized crypto horror movie. I am transferring the crypto horror movie to this thread and leaving the Safemoon-specific soap opera to its intended focus group. In this thread we will examine how the crypto-world causes Climate Change as well as monitor the following watch-list:

Game: Pitbull
What we are watching: Pitbull has some of the best fleecing shows E-VAH, but once a performance interval is O-VAH, the show'z O-VAH and there is nothing to see here, so don't blink.
Current Price: $0.000000001285
Notable Mention: When will Pitbull return to $0.000000007381, its previous price on 15 NOV 2021?

Game: Evergrow
What we are watching: For Evergrow to cough up another zero.
Current Price: $0.0000007585
Notable Mention: Despite being named "Evergrow", it sure devalued rather quickly.

Game: Cardano
What we are watching: Merely for Cardano to get back to $2.00
Current Price: $1.22
Notable Mention: Cardano was marketed as an "aggressive growth investment." Imagine that, a currency being pitched as an investment, and as an aggressive growth one at that.

Game: Solchicks
What we are watching: The price direction. Today was the first day of trading.
Current Price: $0.28
Notable Mention: Solchicks opened on opening day at $0.46, quickly shot up to $0.66, then began declining and closed the first day at $0.28

Game: Safemoon
What we are watching: for a price graph full of single-interval barbed wire, shark teeth and tire spikes.
Current Price: $0.000001492
Notable Mention: Safemoon has degenerated into a brazen fleecing hut in which it is routine, i.e. business as usual, to arbitrarily adjust the token price for purchase and sell orders by more than 20% to the gambler's disadvantage.

Game: MetaVPad
What we are watching: How victims of a pump-n-dump cope with being brazenly scammed.
Current Price: $0.3759
Notable Mention: *On 11 December, the first day of public trading, the price was primed and pumped up to $55.07 ... and then dumped. Now those who rushed to buy into the hyped excitement of MetaVPad for FOMO are left holding the bag of tokens valued at roughly $0.38 each. If they try to cash out (aka "stake out") before eight weeks have passed, MetaVPad will sock them with an additional 25% penalty.

*MetaVPad Pump-n-Dump Initial Historical Data:

* Date Open* High Low Close** Volume Market Cap

Dec 12, 2021 $0.3927 $0.4427 $0.3872 $0.4012 $10,654,786 $0
Dec 11, 2021 $0.3767 $55.07 $0.3462 $0.3927 $62,409,877 $0
Dec 10, 2021 $0.9427 $0.9427 $0.3347 $0.3772 $56,509,626 $0

Note: Dec 10, MetaVPad had not been made public
Note: Dec 11, MetaVPad first day of public trading
16-04-2022 20:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18412)
duncan61 wrote:
I feel this sudden stratospheric warming is a cop out to explain why in a warming world it froze in Texas and Spain.Is it a real event?

What sudden stratospheric warming?
What warming world?

Texas and Spain get freezes from time to time. That's normal.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-04-2022 20:35
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18412)
duncan61 wrote:
When Texas froze over I eagerly awaited the reasoning the alarmists would create and it took a few weeks but was put down to the SSW in the arctic upsetting the polar vortex and forcing[there is the term again]cold winds South. Totally manmade of course. I am interested in this Sudden Stratospheric Warming and need to know who detected it and how it all works


It was made up. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the stratosphere.
The term 'polar vortex' was invented by the news organizations.

The polar high, when it forms, has been called the 'polar vortex' and the news media is so stupid they think it's always there and that it gets 'upset' or something. Few people in the news media have ever heard of a Hadley cell, much less understand why they form where they do and what it has to do with the jet streams.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-04-2022 20:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18412)
Im a BM wrote:
This thread fails to provide unambiguous definition for climate terms.

This thread is obviously not relevant to the website.

The King of Spam strikes again.

You never defined 'climate change', sealover.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-05-2022 06:23
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11759)
Update Time:
Game: The Original Safemoon
Price 17 May 2022: * * $0.0000001057 (six zeroes, ready for seven)
Note: A while back, after having been abandoned by its directors and the HODLers having been screwed, the original Safemoon coughed up a zero (from five to six) and then plummeted to eat another zero (from six to seven). It has subsequently bounced back just enough to ride just above the line at six zeroes but is poised to fall below the line again with even a slight breeze.

Game: Cardano
Price 12 April 2022: * * $0.9809
Price 17 May 2022: * * $0.564
Note: Cardano is sitting at 57% of its value from a month ago.

Game: Evergrow
Price 12 April 2022: * * $0.0000004107
Price 17 May 2022: * * $0.0000002166
Note: Evergrow has essentially halved in price over the previous month.

Game: Solchicks
Price 12 April 2022: * * *$0.012000 787
Price 17 May 2022: * * * $0.004931
Note: Solchicks is a good bit less than half it's price from last month, closer to a third.

Game: Safemoon V2
Price 12 April 2022: * * * * * * * * $0.0008818
Price 17 May 2022: * * * * * * * * $0.00047120
The V2 is just above half its value from the previous month.

Game: MetaVPad
Price 12 April 2022: * * * $0.02896
Price 17 May 2022:* * * *$0.02398
Note: We have a winner! MetaVPad has only lost 17.2% of its value over the previous month! Unprecedented!

Keep the faith. Keep the dream alive. Remember: Avoid FUD! Breathe, too.




I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
18-05-2022 16:58
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3118)
IBdaMann wrote:
Update Time:
Game: Cardano
Price 12 April 2022: * * $0.9809
Price 17 May 2022: * * $0.564
Note: Cardano is sitting at 57% of its value from a month ago.


Holy crap... your family member sure got bent over something fierce, as Cardano is now at a price point roughly $1-ish lower than he paid for it... Damn...
18-05-2022 17:03
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3118)
IBdaMann wrote:
Update Time:
Game: Solchicks
Price 12 April 2022: * * *$0.012000 787
Price 17 May 2022: * * * $0.004931
Note: Solchicks is a good bit less than half it's price from last month, closer to a third.

Game: Safemoon V2
Price 12 April 2022: * * * * * * * * $0.0008818
Price 17 May 2022: * * * * * * * * $0.00047120
The V2 is just above half its value from the previous month.

Xadoman should come in here and update us on how he is doing with his Solchicks and Safemoon...

What did he buy his Solchicks at again? I recall it being at rates much higher than half a cent...

Did you get your "made it" car yet, Xado??
18-05-2022 20:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11759)
gfm7175 wrote:Xadoman should come in here and update us on how he is doing with his Solchicks and Safemoon...

What did he buy his Solchicks at again? I recall it being at rates much higher than half a cent...

Xadoman purchased Solchicks right around one-half of a dollar. The current price is right around one-half of a cent.

$0.462000 <- Solchicks at Xadoman Purchase Price on 13 December 2021
$0.004733 <- Solchicks Current Price

It would appear that Solchicks has lost roughly 99% of its value, owing to the two furball zeroes that were coughed up onto the floor.
20-05-2022 22:30
Xadoman
★★★☆☆
(818)
Did you get your "made it" car yet, Xado??


Not yet but I constantly keep an eye on them. Here they are:
https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/search.html?damageUnrepaired=ALSO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&fuels=DIESEL&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=1900&makeModelVariant1.modelId=15&minPowerAsArray=334&minPowerAsArray=KW&ref=srp&refId=08e92a45-1b52-521f-960e-0128988ce40c&scopeId=C&sfmr=false&sortOption.sortBy=searchNetGrossPrice&sortOption.sortOrder=ASCENDING

The whole crypto market is down at the moment. The only coin that holds up quite well for me is Pitbull. I think I might be even in green with it. I threw another 700 dollars at it a couple of weeks ago. Other coins have come down hard.
I have learned from my mistakes and if a coin makes 20x in the next bullrun then I am going take profit. Simple as that. I missed a lot of opportunities to take profit - 6000 from Pit, 5000 from Safemoon, 6000 from Bonfire, 3000 from Fox finance, 1000 from Elongate and many others.
Here is a cool story about the CEO of Binance. He was playing poker in 2013 and heared when one of the players told about Bitcoin which was quite a new thing back then. He immidiately started to gather information about Bitcoin and when he read the white paper then he was convinced that crypto is the next big thing. He stopped playing poker. He sold his house for 1 million dollar and bought Bitcoin with it. The price dropped 70% , he lost 700000 dollars and his mom called him " silly boy". He continued with crypto and now he is a billionaire ( his wealth is around 60 billion dollars). Just a story for those who are afraid to lose a couple of grands in cryptoland. Just think about it - if you threw in a grand and the price dops 100x then you have only lost a grand. But when the price goes up 100x , then you win big time. In the casino at best you can double if you are lucky. You can not 100x your money with a single move in casino so please do not start with the casino comparison again.
21-05-2022 01:26
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11759)
Xadoman wrote:
Did you get your "made it" car yet, Xado??
Not yet but I constantly keep an eye on them.


Crap ... "Datenschutzeinstellungen" has 24 letters. I'm glad that the British "Language Reduction Act of 1659" passed into American common law. We don't tolerate those kinds of shenanigans.

Xadoman wrote:The whole crypto market is down at the moment.

Xadoman, why did you feel the need to include the phrase "at the moment"? The entire cryto market is a money-loser across the board. Remember, it's called "Shitcoin" collectively for that reason.

Xadoman wrote:The only coin that holds up quite well for me is Pitbull.

... because you delude yourself into characterizing losses that are not as extreme as, say, Safemoon's, as "holding up quite well" and, depending on your desperation, refer to such losses as "being in the green."

Pitbull Price Performance:

15 NOV 2021 $0.000000005485 (eight zeroes)
20 NOV 2021 $0.000000003937 (eight zeroes)
.
29 MAR 2022 $0.000000002390
30 MAR 2022 $0.000000002063
08 MAY 2022 $0.000000001403 (still eight zeroes)
11 MAY 2022 $0.000000000894 (coughes up a zero, now at nine zeroes)
19 MAY 2022 $0.000000000930 (nine zeroes) up a notch.

Xadoman wrote: I threw another 700 dollars at it a couple of weeks ago.

Why? Pitbull might not exactly be nosediving as some are, and only falling like it has a parachute, but it is still dropping steadily. You sell those and cut your losses, you don't buy them.

Xadoman wrote:Other coins have come down hard.

That is not a good reason to HODL something that is dropping more slowly.

Xadoman wrote:I have learned from my mistakes and if a coin makes 20x in the next bullrun then I am going take profit.

Great!

Now you should try to build on that success.

A) Buy assets for which you have rationale for believing will increase in value.
B) Sell assets that you can see are dropping and cut your losses.
C) Sell assets when you have made 2X profit ... and keep doing that.
D) Don't lose a profit just because you will only accept something you will never get, i.e. 20X. Shoot for 2X. Let the accumulation of piddly profits amass into "life changing money."
Page 4 of 5<<<2345>





Join the debate Crypto-Climate Watch List:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Crypto investments39822-04-2022 20:15
Safe Friends of "sealover" - Troll-free Library Networking. Join the List.622-03-2022 05:21
Lispy Leftist List of Linguistic Lunacy3621-12-2021 23:46
Everybody Can Obtain The New Trillion Dollar Crypto Coin whitepapers To Become Millionaire Easily406-11-2021 03:55
List Common Mistakes People Made During Their Spiritual Awakening, Human Ascension Journey419-01-2021 23:35
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact