Remember me
▼ Content

Crypto-Climate Watch List



Page 14 of 14<<<121314
05-09-2023 20:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
Overdue Update:

Safemoon 13 DEC 2021: $0.001492 (adjusted to V2)
Safemoon 05 SEP 2023: $0.00012522 [loss of 93%]

Pitbull 13 DEC 2021: $0.000000001285
Pitbull 05 SEP 2023: $0.000000000218127 [loss of 83%]

Evergrow 13 DEC 2021: $0.0000007585
Evergrow 05 SEP 2023: $0.000000042624 [loss of 94%]

Cardano 13 DEC 2021: $1.22
Cardano 05 SEP 2023: $0.256804 [loss of 79%]

Solchicks 13 DEC 2021: $0.28
Solchicks 05 SEP 2023: $0.00004840 [loss of 99.98%]

MetaVPad 13 DEC 2021: $0.3759
MetaVPad 05 SEP 2023: $0.00363787 [loss of 99.1%]

Solana 13 DEC 2021: $155.08
Solana 05 SEP 2023: $20.21 [loss of 87%]
06-09-2023 09:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
IBdaMann wrote:
SolChicks is down to $0.0296 whereas Xadoman purchased at $0.162 so I think we can comfortably call him "breaking even."

Yep, without a doubt.


I bought Apple and Alphabet, do they count?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-09-2023 15:17
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
SolChicks is down to $0.0296 whereas Xadoman purchased at $0.162 so I think we can comfortably call him "breaking even."

Yep, without a doubt.


I bought Apple and Alphabet, do they count?

Yes, your two shares absolutely count, so do your cryptotomatoes.
06-09-2023 16:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
SolChicks is down to $0.0296 whereas Xadoman purchased at $0.162 so I think we can comfortably call him "breaking even."

Yep, without a doubt.


I bought Apple and Alphabet, do they count?

Yes, your two shares absolutely count, so do your cryptotomatoes.


Actually my last purchase of Apple was exactly 2 shares that I bought just to make a more even number.

For example if someone owned 15,999,998 shares, adding 2 more would make a simpler 16 million shares.

And for the record I do not own 16 million shares of Apple. I could tell you how many that I really owned, but this would have to be in person, and as the movie goes, then I would have to XXXX you.

Meaningful info extracted from this message = 0


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-09-2023 18:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
Swan wrote:Actually my last purchase of Apple was exactly 2 shares that I bought just to make a more even number.

From zero to two? I can see how simple that makes everything.

Swan wrote: And for the record I do not own 16 million shares of Apple.

At only two shares, you're not quite at risk. I see your wisdom.

.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
06-09-2023 18:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually my last purchase of Apple was exactly 2 shares that I bought just to make a more even number.

From zero to two? I can see how simple that makes everything.

Swan wrote: And for the record I do not own 16 million shares of Apple.

At only two shares, you're not quite at risk. I see your wisdom.

.


Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.

OKEEDOKEE

CIAO


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-09-2023 19:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote: At only two shares, you're not quite at risk. I see your wisdom.
Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.

I hope I didn't exaggerate your holdings. Do you have only one share? I apologize for any inconvenience I might have caused by asking you to support your indefensible positions.

Remind me, how you know exact temperatures of the unobserved, distant past? I want to do that too.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
06-09-2023 20:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote: At only two shares, you're not quite at risk. I see your wisdom.
Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.

I hope I didn't exaggerate your holdings. Do you have only one share? I apologize for any inconvenience I might have caused by asking you to support your indefensible positions.

Remind me, how you know exact temperatures of the unobserved, distant past? I want to do that too.


Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.

OKEEDOKEE

CIAO

The number of unreleased JFK/FBI assassination files in Trumps possession is in the thousands, but then again it might be only a hundred or so. But then it won't matter once they are released.

Smile now

Next


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 06-09-2023 20:06
06-09-2023 21:26
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Remind me, how you know exact temperatures of the unobserved, distant past? I want to do that too.
Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.

So you are lying when you claim omniscience of the distant, unobserved past?

Do you make claims that are sufficiently absurd so that your claims of moraines will seem plausible by comparison?

.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
06-09-2023 21:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Remind me, how you know exact temperatures of the unobserved, distant past? I want to do that too.
Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.

So you are lying when you claim omniscience of the distant, unobserved past?

Do you make claims that are sufficiently absurd so that your claims of moraines will seem plausible by comparison?

.


Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.

OKEEDOKEE

CIAO

PS. The ice age was not in the distant past in Earth terms it ended in the recent past and we are still in the same interglacial period.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-09-2023 06:12
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
On 06-09-2023 Swan wrote:Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.


On 06-09-2023, 1-hour and 3-minutes later Swan wrote:Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.


On 06-09-2023, 1-hour and 44 minutes later Swan wrote:Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.


This is what happens when the FBI is not available to tell Swan what to write.

.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-09-2023 12:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
IBdaMann wrote:
On 06-09-2023 Swan wrote:Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.


On 06-09-2023, 1-hour and 3-minutes later Swan wrote:Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.


On 06-09-2023, 1-hour and 44 minutes later Swan wrote:Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.


This is what happens when the FBI is not available to tell Swan what to write.

.


Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.

OKEEDOKEE

CIAO

The number of unreleased JFK/FBI assassination files in Trumps possession is in the thousands, but then again it might be only a hundred or so. But then it won't matter once they are released.

Smile now

Next


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-09-2023 15:16
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
On 06-09-2023 Swan wrote:Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.


On 06-09-2023, 1-hour and 3-minutes later Swan wrote:Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.


On 06-09-2023, 1-hour and 44 minutes later Swan wrote:Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.

This is what happens when the FBI is not available to tell Swan what to write.

Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.

The FBI won't be around for a while.
07-09-2023 16:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
On 06-09-2023 Swan wrote:Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.


On 06-09-2023, 1-hour and 3-minutes later Swan wrote:Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.


On 06-09-2023, 1-hour and 44 minutes later Swan wrote:Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.

This is what happens when the FBI is not available to tell Swan what to write.

Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.

The FBI won't be around for a while.

Dancing FBI agent pleads guilty to shooting. Chase Bishop will serve two years probation for the shooting a random innocent person, when literally any other American would do 5 to 10 in the federal prison system.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/dancing-fbi-agent-pleads-guilty-shooting-avoids-jail/story?id=59969657




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 07-09-2023 16:43
07-09-2023 16:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
Swan wrote:Dancing FBI agent pleads guilty to interviewing Swan. Chase Bishop will serve two years probation for the interrogation of Swan in person, when literally any other American would have had the sense to avoid Swan completely.

Attached image:

07-09-2023 19:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Dancing FBI agent pleads guilty to interviewing Swan. Chase Bishop will serve two years probation for the interrogation of Swan in person, when literally any other American would have had the sense to avoid Swan completely.


I guess the best thing about being in the FBI would be the LSD raids


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-09-2023 20:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22173)
IBdaMann wrote:
On 06-09-2023 Swan wrote:Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.


On 06-09-2023, 1-hour and 3-minutes later Swan wrote:Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.


On 06-09-2023, 1-hour and 44 minutes later Swan wrote:Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.


This is what happens when the FBI is not available to tell Swan what to write.

.




The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-09-2023 21:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
On 06-09-2023 Swan wrote:Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.


On 06-09-2023, 1-hour and 3-minutes later Swan wrote:Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.


On 06-09-2023, 1-hour and 44 minutes later Swan wrote:Says the idiot who also believes and brags that the last ice age never happened.


This is what happens when the FBI is not available to tell Swan what to write.

.



Still answering yourself I see. You might want to have that checked


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-09-2023 06:08
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2996)
IBdaMann wrote:
Dancing FBI agent pleads guilty to interviewing Swan. Chase Bishop will serve two years probation for the interrogation of Swan in person, when literally any other American would have had the sense to avoid Swan completely.


Just saw this nugget!


I'll give it a bump.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
08-09-2023 13:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Dancing FBI agent pleads guilty to interviewing Swan. Chase Bishop will serve two years probation for the interrogation of Swan in person, when literally any other American would have had the sense to avoid Swan completely.


Just saw this nugget!


I'll give it a bump.


LOL I bump a post up then you do the same. All that you will ever be is a parrot of me.

Pathetic really


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 08-09-2023 13:44
09-09-2023 02:41
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
So a friend of mine has asked me to help him get his money back. I told him that I wish he had alerted me to the fact that he was considering handing his money over to a company "that looked totally legit."

These guys really did a number on my friend and on many, many others for many $thousands each. It was masterful, playing on the statistically guaranteed stupidity of the general population and really manipulating the poor by their desperation.

These guys rented some office space and invested a little bit of money setting up computers and putting a logo on the walls and doors. They had people dress in suits and simulate a high-priced investment firm ... except that there was no investment firm. They took mountains of photographs of the men in suits "in action" and built a perfect website. There were many photos of smiling investment advisors with headsets, assisting clients make boatloads of cash. The website had many charts showing how global temperatures have been rising sharply since ... ummm ... I mean charts showing how their "funds" have been rising sharply over the previous months since inception. Up, up, up ...

... plus one other dastardly thing that I'll get to in a moment.

The plan was to create a legitimate LLC in the US that everyone could check was in good standing and was legitimate and had a valid address that anyone could visit and find people in suits with computers, everything that looked just like the photos on the website. People could call in and "invest" any quantity of money that they wanted to quadruple in just a few weeks. The legitimate US company would legitimately accept all of their money.

THEN ... the legitimate "investment" company, once it had $millions, abruptly announced that it was investing all of the "funds" into an offshore cryptocurrency. Which offshore cryptocurrency? Why, their own, of course. They had already created the offshore cryptocurrency with the intention of an immediate rug-pull. Upon pulling the rug in the offshore country, the US "investment company" sadly announced the fund's poor performance, that everything had been lost, and that they felt terrible ... and hung their heads in shame as they went out of business ... and celebrated early retirement as they left the country.

The dastardly thing that I mentioned above was that they specifically targeted refugees and very poor immigrants who were desperate for a quick infusion of capital to get some semblance of a life going. The scam operators enlisted an ethnic "salesman" to totally hype, in Safemoon fashion, in their language, how safe it is to moon with this investment firm in only weeks. This salesman created YouTube videos explaining how he was just like they were but that now he was already safely making bank every day. His countrymen and other regionals became willing to hand over the few $hundreds or $thousands that they did have to be able to buy equipment for a trade or to rent someplace for the family or whatever. Now they have zero. My friend was not a refugee, but he is from that region and he totally bought the hype. He handed over a healthy amount of cash. If only he had consulted with me before he handed over his cash instead of after, he would not be asking for my help to get it back.

But that's not what he did, so I am now helping him in his search. I'm planning on learning a little bit more about the law enforcement and victim side of the fence for these kinds of scams.

@Xadoman, do you still believe that crypto is somehow legitimate?
Page 14 of 14<<<121314





Join the debate Crypto-Climate Watch List:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Ho Ho Ho, did everyone send in their Christmas list? A few ground rules though228-12-2023 19:16
Tom Brady lost $30 million after FTX crypto collapse. Too bad307-09-2023 15:54
$740M in crypto assets recovered in FTX bankruptcy so far024-11-2022 11:07
Crypto exchanges disintegrating as you read this, FTX is gone bitcoin is down 65% this year417-11-2022 16:19
Lispy Leftist List of Linguistic Lunacy5131-10-2022 19:43
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact