Remember me
▼ Content

Tom Brady lost $30 million after FTX crypto collapse. Too bad

Tom Brady lost $30 million after FTX crypto collapse. Too bad08-07-2023 01:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/tom-brady-lost-30-million-after-ftx-collapse-report

Tom Brady invested $30 million in FTX and was an "ambassador" for the cryptocurrency exchange. It's all gone now.

According to a report by The New York Times, Brady and his ex-wife Gisele Bunchen combined to lose $48 million when FTX collapsed.

FTX filed for bankruptcy in November after a week of tumult for the exchange and what has been the crypto equivalent of a bank run.

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
190.68 USD
+65.61 (52.46%)year to date

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
05-09-2023 17:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Swan wrote: Tom Brady invested $30 million in FTX

Nope. Crypto isn't an investment; it is a gift to a cryptocurrency owner, made in an "offshore" country where you can't change your mind about your gift and somehow demand it back.

Swan wrote:According to a report by The New York Times, Brady and his ex-wife Gisele Bunchen combined to lose $48 million when FTX collapsed.

FTX didn't "collapse" so much as it was "closed out" and its assets simply transferred somewhere else. It's all pretty straightforward.
06-09-2023 09:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

Nope. Crypto isn't an investment; it is a gift to a cryptocurrency owner, made in an "offshore" country where you can't change your mind about your gift and somehow demand it back.

Swan wrote:According to a report by The New York Times, Brady and his ex-wife Gisele Bunchen combined to lose $48 million when FTX collapsed.

FTX didn't "collapse" so much as it was "closed out" and its assets simply transferred somewhere else. It's all pretty straightforward.

Please take your Chlorpromazine.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-09-2023 15:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Please take your Chlorpromazine.

I beer-bong the stuff, 1 part Chlorpromazine, 2 parts Thorazine, 1 part Imipramine, 2 parts Peach Schnapps, 1 part vodka, 1 part lime juice

Rammstein music optional but preferred.

Join the debate Tom Brady lost $30 million after FTX crypto collapse. Too bad:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Bridge Collapse..........629-03-2024 09:04
Why humans are so bad at thinking about climate change?2119-02-2024 00:26
General motors buys 20 million parts a month from china028-12-2023 19:18
Why exactly is strip mining for coal bad, yet strip mining for Lithium is good923-12-2023 00:11
Only The Old Religions Can Save This Civilization From Total Collapse Destruction003-11-2023 02:36
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact