Remember me
▼ Content

Why exactly is strip mining for coal bad, yet strip mining for Lithium is good

Why exactly is strip mining for coal bad, yet strip mining for Lithium is good21-12-2023 12:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Dear Hanoi Jane, can you answer the above?

PS. Have you heard the rumor that Jane Fonda is not having plastic surgery today?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
21-12-2023 23:42
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
removing double post.

Edited on 21-12-2023 23:43
21-12-2023 23:42
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Dear Hanoi Jane, can you answer the above?

PS. Have you heard the rumor that Jane Fonda is not having plastic surgery today?

I assume you mean mining lithium to make batteries for electric cars.

This is a terrible idea. The push toward this by world leaders indicates that said leaders don't know anything about the risk of climate change, or are beholden to secret rulers who are deliberately pushing an agenda to destroy the Earth.

As I spelled out in the below post, burning gasoline decreases the weight of the atmosphere, and thus decreases the risk of climate change.

https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/burn-gasoline-and-natural-gas-to-fight-against-climate-change-d6-e4756.php#post_101008

If we stopped burning gas, that would take away probably the biggest weapon to fight against climate change.

On top of that, most of the world's electricity comes from coal, which increases the risk of climate change.

It's not all bad, as some of the worlds electricity comes from natural gas. And burning natural gas is even more effective at fighting climate change than burning gasoline.

It would be more effective to use natural gas to fuel cars than gasoline. That kind of change I would support.

But electric cars are a stupid idea.

22-12-2023 02:47
(1643)
There's also a chance I may have literally misread this post, and Swan is talking about either strip mining lithium or coal from the human body.

In that case, I will just reference this song called Lithium.

Light my candles, in a daze, cuz I found God.

https://youtu.be/LYfnBsaTVEo?si=cU6nvFZxy4wx5Dmy

22-12-2023 02:47
(1643)
Still removing double post.

Edited on 22-12-2023 02:48
22-12-2023 03:00
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14430)
Spongy Iris wrote: This is a terrible idea.

I'm sure you're going to explain your position.

Spongy Iris wrote: The push toward this by world leaders indicates that said leaders don't know anything about the risk of climate change,

What's Climate Change and what is this risk of which you speak?

Spongy Iris wrote: or are beholden to secret rulers who are deliberately pushing an agenda to destroy the Earth.

The earth cannot be destroyed; it is surrounded by a protective, invulnerable, invisible glass. The earth is in no danger.

Spongy Iris wrote: As I spelled out in the below post, burning gasoline decreases the weight of the atmosphere, and thus decreases the risk of climate change.

I debunked that.

Spongy Iris wrote: If we stopped burning gas, that would take away probably the biggest weapon to fight against climate change.

What's Climate Change?

Spongy Iris wrote: On top of that, most of the world's electricity comes from coal, which increases the risk of climate change.

What's Climate Change and what is this risk of which you speak?
22-12-2023 06:35
(1643)
Another song called Lithium.

The singer sounds conflicted. Doesn't want to let go of her sorrow. Wants to open the house of her prisoners.

Also doesn't want it to get so cold.

Evanescence.

https://youtu.be/nklvuocGCAQ?si=cesxBf_VysYOAK8M

22-12-2023 20:32
(1643)
There must be a valid reason why the pharmaceutical drug lithium can help to cure lunatics...

But I doubt it would be as effective as the most obvious solution JUST UNDER YOUR NOSE.

But anyway, to answer the question, in terms of the damage from mining Lithium, probably leaves no trace, cuz it's just a trace mineral.

However coal mining leaves a trace. Just look how it has effected Jane Fonda over the years! Coal is pretty much all the meat the body is!

22-12-2023 20:32
(1643)

Edited on 22-12-2023 20:33
23-12-2023 00:11
(1643)
Join my forever 27 club, and jam with Spongy Iris.

Lithium riff in sotto forte style.

https://youtube.com/shorts/K5YVzL6zbkw?si=mxECV3W_uIN4ti0W

All we need is for James to play the drum track, and for the fat lady to sing.

Join the debate Why exactly is strip mining for coal bad, yet strip mining for Lithium is good:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Why humans are so bad at thinking about climate change?2119-02-2024 00:26
Tom Brady lost $30 million after FTX crypto collapse. Too bad307-09-2023 15:54
All Sides, Beings, Entities No Matter "Evil" Or "Good" Are Receiving Their Final Chan014-07-2023 07:52
Coal use climbs worldwide despite promises to slash it106-04-2023 08:21
The USS Bonhomme Richard was destroyed by a LITHIUM ION BATTERY FIRE120-01-2023 14:33
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact