Remember me
▼ Content

The USS Bonhomme Richard was destroyed by a LITHIUM ION BATTERY FIRE

The USS Bonhomme Richard was destroyed by a LITHIUM ION BATTERY FIRE18-01-2023 00:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5708)
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa The truth gets out

The real question now is were the batteries made in China.

The military actually tried to blame this on a sailor because of the chink batteries on board the ship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3GxnkkA8ik

So enjoy your Tesla retard

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 18-01-2023 00:08
20-01-2023 14:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5708)
Swan wrote:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa The truth gets out

The real question now is were the batteries made in China.

The military actually tried to blame this on a sailor because of the chink batteries on board the ship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3GxnkkA8ik

So enjoy your Tesla retard

Bump to top

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Join the debate The USS Bonhomme Richard was destroyed by a LITHIUM ION BATTERY FIRE:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
USS Gerald R. Ford aircraft carrier heads home after elevators and catapults fail again003-01-2024 02:33
Why exactly is strip mining for coal bad, yet strip mining for Lithium is good923-12-2023 00:11
Proof that the vengeance of God is real. Pfizer building destroyed621-07-2023 21:38
LOL the unsecret service claims that they found cocaine in the White House and called the fire dept004-07-2023 20:42
Remembering the day that John McCain set the USS Forrestall on fire killing 134 American sailors421-06-2023 21:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact