▼ Content

Crypto-Climate Watch List

Page 6 of 14<<<45678>>>
04-08-2022 03:23
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Is Solana a good investment?
All of this to say, the Solana blockchain is highly efficient, very stable and offers low transaction fees for investors. These factors combine to give the coin potential as a good long-term investment as far as cryptocurrency goes. SOL is currently trading closer to its lows, potentially making it a good deal.11 July 2022.It might go up but right now if it goes plus $50 I will be pushing the button
04-08-2022 04:31
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
duncan61 wrote:Is Solana a good investment?

Solana is not an investment.

Look, you don't know what constitutes an investment and you don't know anything about economics, so I'm not going to waste my time explaining something you have no intention of learning.

The answer to your question is "no."

duncan61 wrote:All of this to say, the Solana blockchain is highly efficient, very stable and offers low transaction fees for investors.

You don't know what a blockchain is. You don't know how to measure a blockchain's efficiency. You aren't smart enough to understand why something that is not an investment can't have investors in the first place.

You are gibbering.

duncan61 wrote:These factors combine to give the coin potential as a good long-term investment

There is no coin. You have to be one seriously gullible idiot to fall for the notion that there is some sort of coin involved. Cryptoscams target your kind of seriously gullible idiot.

You have arrived at the conclusion that a guaranteed long-term loss of money is somehow "potential" for an investment, yet you cannot articulate this potential and you don't understand that it is not an investment in the first place.

duncan61 wrote: ... as far as cryptocurrency goes.

Is it really a currency? Please post a list of the goods and services I can purchase outright in Australia with Solana.

duncan61 wrote:SOL is currently trading closer to its lows, potentially making it a good deal.

SOL is trading at ever lower and lower prices, as fully anticipated, because all cryptoscams behave in this manner.

duncan61 wrote:11 July 2022.It might go up but right now if it goes plus $50 I will be pushing the button

You always have to clarify what you write. What exactly do you mean by "goes plus $50"? Are you looking for Solana to reach price of $89.21 (it is currently priced at $39.21)? If so, I'm pulling for you, but I am not optimistic that SOL will exceed $47.

04-08-2022 08:17
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
IBdaMann, you as a computer guy, have missed the lifetime opportunity to become a multimillionaire or even billionaire with a couple of mouse clicks and a few hundred dollars. Why should a rational person listen to your advises on investments?

Ethereum was down to 993 dollars back in June. Now it sits at 1600. Anyone could have made a safe 63% return on an investment.
Edited on 04-08-2022 08:18
04-08-2022 14:23
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
IBDm wrote
Is it really a currency? Please post a list of the goods and services I can purchase outright in Australia with Solana.

I can convert Solano to bitcoin and buy a house or car.No banks involved

By plus $50 I mean if on my plus 500 trading platform Solano shows me a profit of $50 at anytime I can close and take the $50 actual money.Remember I cleared AU$‪1,526.45‬ on oil in 24 hours so over the last 3 days I am still up even though Solano is -1109.61

I traveled with a Canadian from Vancouver Island called Anna who had all her money in a trading platform.When she needed a gearbox for her mobile home she withdrew over $7000AUD to pay for it.You have a linked bank account and can transfer instantly.My balance is now $40,056.I could withdraw my original $7000 if I wished but I do not need it at the moment
05-08-2022 01:43
(14373)
Xadoman wrote:IBdaMann, you as a computer guy, have missed the lifetime opportunity to become a multimillionaire or even billionaire with a couple of mouse clicks and a few hundred dollars.

I take it that you missed this exact same opportunity as well? I take it duncan missed this opportunity, as did Into the Night, gfm7175, GasGuzzler, tmiddles and everyone else who has posted on this site?

Xadoman wrote:Why should a rational person listen to your advises on investments?

What investment advises have I offered?

Xadoman wrote:Ethereum was down to 993 dollars back in June. Now it sits at 1600.

Are you now going to suggest that I could have become rich if only I had successfully timed the market?

Xadoman wrote:Anyone could have made a safe 63% return on an investment.

So, your official position is that speculative timing of volatile markets is safe?

How many "safe" $crypto-millions have you speculated into your bank account lately?

05-08-2022 02:37
(14373)
duncan61 wrote:
IBDaMann wrote:Is it really a currency? Please post a list of the goods and services I can purchase outright in Australia with Solana.
I can convert Solano to [currency]

Thank you. You can't identify any goods or services that can be purchased in Solana. This is because Solana is not a currency. This is why nobody accepts it as payment for any (legal) goods or services.

Used furniture can also be converted to currency at flea markets and garage sales, however nobody actually accepts used furniture as payment for goods and services. Used furniture is not a currency either.

duncan61 wrote:By plus $50 I mean if on my plus 500 trading platform Solano shows me a profit of $50 at anytime I can close and take the $50 actual money.

OK. You need for Solana to reach a price of $42.75 to make a $50 profit. We'll pull for you.

Solana is currently at $38.57 ... which is down $4 from when you purchased, which puts you at $-1,119.72 ... because you opted to pump $11,916.63 into Solana.

So you had a minor setback at the beginning, but we'll pull for you.

duncan61 wrote:Remember I cleared AU$‪1,526.45‬ on [a commodity and not on any cryptoscam] in 24 hours so over the last 3 days I am still up even though Solano is [tanking]

Right. So why do you continue to lump crypto-scams in with legitimate investments and commodity speculation? Crypto-scams are rigged pyramid schemes in which the only way you can make even a little money is for many people to lose a lot of money. Out there, you have enabled some poor schlep to claim a couple of $ profit ... at your expense of $1K+.

Very thoughtful of you.

05-08-2022 03:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
IBDaMann wrote:Is it really a currency? Please post a list of the goods and services I can purchase outright in Australia with Solana.
I can convert Solano to [currency]

Thank you. You can't identify any goods or services that can be purchased in Solana. This is because Solana is not a currency. This is why nobody accepts it as payment for any (legal) goods or services.

Used furniture can also be converted to currency at flea markets and garage sales, however nobody actually accepts used furniture as payment for goods and services. Used furniture is not a currency either.

duncan61 wrote:By plus $50 I mean if on my plus 500 trading platform Solano shows me a profit of $50 at anytime I can close and take the $50 actual money.

OK. You need for Solana to reach a price of $42.75 to make a $50 profit. We'll pull for you.

Solana is currently at $38.57 ... which is down $4 from when you purchased, which puts you at $-1,119.72 ... because you opted to pump $11,916.63 into Solana.

duncan61 wrote:Remember I cleared AU$‪1,526.45‬ on [a commodity and not on any cryptoscam] in 24 hours so over the last 3 days I am still up even though Solano is [tanking]

Right. So why do you continue to lump crypto-scams in with legitimate investments and commodity speculation? Crypto-scams are rigged pyramid schemes in which the only way you can make even a little money is for many people to lose a lot of money. Out there, you have enabled some poor schlep to claim a couple of $ profit ... at your expense of $1K+.

Very thoughtful of you.

Used furniture can certainly be accepted as payment in place of currency. It's called barter, and the most expensive piece of furniture sold was 36 million dollars to buy, so would you take it for your trailer? You bet you wood

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
05-08-2022 03:41
(14373)
Swan wrote:Used furniture can certainly be accepted as payment in place of currency.

It certainly CAN be. Please jot down here in this thread a quick list of some of the commercial goods and services that I can buy today with used furniture.

I asked duncan to provide me a list the goods and services that I can buy in Australia with Solana. Of course, his list was empty, as I anticipated.

Swan wrote: It's called barter, and the most expensive piece of furniture sold was 36 million dollars to buy, so would you take it for your trailer? You bet you wood

Thank you. Barter occurs in the absence of a currency.

Great reinforcement of my point.

05-08-2022 13:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Used furniture can certainly be accepted as payment in place of currency.

It certainly CAN be. Please jot down here in this thread a quick list of some of the commercial goods and services that I can buy today with used furniture.

I asked duncan to provide me a list the goods and services that I can buy in Australia with Solana. Of course, his list was empty, as I anticipated.

Swan wrote: It's called barter, and the most expensive piece of furniture sold was 36 million dollars to buy, so would you take it for your trailer? You bet you wood

Thank you. Barter occurs in the absence of a currency.

Barter happens when one person has goods of value that they would rather trade which would allow their currency levels to stay high and another person has other goods that they do not want. However as you say since you own nothing of value you can not barter, especially since all of your furniture came from big garbage day at the trailer park

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

06-08-2022 04:02
(14373)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Thank you. Barter occurs in the absence of a currency.

Barter happens when one person has goods of value that they would rather trade

Thank you. Barter is barter because there is no currency involved.

Swan wrote: ... and another person has other goods that they do not want.

Thank you. The economics term for what you are describing is "coincidence of needs." It is the driver behind barter.

Great point.
06-08-2022 06:46
(14373)
IBdaMann wrote:

Great news! Solana is moving in the right direction and has inched back up to $40.44, helping you recover some of that initial setback. Now it just needs to climb another $2.31 and you can walk away with your $50.

It could very well happen tomorrow before lunch. We'll keep watching.
06-08-2022 07:04
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I am $-727 and it has closed for the weekend.Monday morning it might be positive.It seems to be going in the right direction
06-08-2022 07:08
(14373)
Does anyone remember Xadoman pitching Safemoon when it opened to the public, only to see Safemoon plummet in price and begin fleecing HODLers left and right just a few months later?

Does anyone remember Xadoman pitching MetaVPad when it opened to the public, only to see it plummet in price (from $0.37 on 13 December 2021 to $0.005 today) and now, just a few months later, MetaVPad is fleecing any and all who get anywhere near.
Attached image:

06-08-2022 18:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Thank you. Barter occurs in the absence of a currency.

Barter happens when one person has goods of value that they would rather trade

Thank you. Barter is barter because there is no currency involved.

Swan wrote: ... and another person has other goods that they do not want.

Thank you. The economics term for what you are describing is "coincidence of needs." It is the driver behind barter.

Great point.

Never mind no one wants your billy carter beer can collection anyway

ULTRA MAGA

06-08-2022 19:24
(14373)
Has anyone noticed that EVERGROW began at its all-time high of $0.000003379 and has EVERDIMINISHED thereafter?

ATH $0.000003379
Today: $0.0000001593

EVERGROW has steadily declined to 4.7% of its ATH.

This is certainly a novel type of EVERGROWTH.

Pitbull, in contrast, is riding high at a full 8.6% of its ATH.

Solchicks is apparently napping at 0.037% of its ATH
Edited on 06-08-2022 19:32
06-08-2022 20:45
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
I have never boasted about Evergrow. That is your shill, not mine. I have admitted that I have made mistakes by not taking any profits. 99% of the coins made insane gains in bullrun but I just waited for the moon. I made 20x with multiple coins, for example 300 dollars with Pitbull went to 6000. I should have taken the money but I did not. I have said it many times, that I have made some mistakes. So what, people will learn. I am a slow learner, that is it. Next time when I see 20x I will sell, simple as that.
What is your execuse being a computer and math guy and not making millions or billions in crypto? What kept you from throwing a couple hundred bucks into the Bitcoin back in 2011? Did not you see the potential of making insane money?

BTW I just read that Solana got hacked a couple of days ago. As much as I understand it was a human error, not that blockchain got hacked. Considering this it holds up very well.
Edited on 06-08-2022 20:48
06-08-2022 22:37
(14373)
Xadoman wrote:I have never boasted about Evergrow.

I know. gfm7175 highlighted Evergrow as being very similar to Safemoon. You boasted about Safemoon and tried every which way from Sunday to get the people on this board to buy into the Safemoon pyramid scam.

I think you will recognize that gfm7175 was spot on, with Evergrow tanking just like Safemoon did, which is to say that both Safemoon and Evergrow "mooned" in Safemoon fashion ... which is to become worthless while the HODLers remain convinced that their holdings in such are "moon-bags."

gfm7175 called it, didn't he?

Xadoman wrote: I have admitted that I have made mistakes by not taking any profits.

... but you have not admitted to having made any mistakes by not cutting your losses. You have also not admitted your mistake of classifying rigged carnival games as "investments." You have also not admitted to your mistake of continuing to believe that crypto-scammers will somehow abandon their own financial self-interests and just give away their own money to perfect strangers who buy their tokens.

Xadoman wrote: 99% of the coins made insane gains in bullrun

You have also not admitted your mistake of believing that an empty, computer system token consisting of only ones and zeroes is somehow a "coin" of intrinsic value.

You have never admitted your mistake of conflating the intended victims of opening pump-n-dumps with the secret cadre of insiders who scam insane money from their intended victims via orchestrated pump-n-dumps. You are led by a FOMO leash to maximize your losses by trying to be among the very first victims of each and every pump-n-dump. You have never admitted to this.

Xadoman wrote:I made 20x with multiple coins, for example 300 dollars with Pitbull went to 6000. I should have taken the money but I did not.

Everyone has stories of the fish that got away. Crypto is comprised of those stories.

Xadoman wrote: I am a slow learner, that is it.

Nope. You are a non-learner. For months you had warnings coming at you from all directions. You had many people trying to explain to you why you were making mistakes ... but you refused to listen to anyone that was trying to help you.

Note the word "refused." You weren't simply "slow." You refused to learn.

Xadoman wrote:Next time when I see 20x I will sell, simple as that.

What about 4x? If you will only play if your winnings are on orders of magnitude, just play the lottery.

Xadoman wrote: What is your execuse being a computer and math guy and not making millions or billions in crypto?

There aren't $millions or $billions to be made that don't involve timing the market with knowledge that I can never obtain. There aren't $millions or $billions to be made in rigged carnival games.

Xadoman wrote:What kept you from throwing a couple hundred bucks into the Bitcoin back in 2011?

You have never admitted to your mistake of conflating Bitcoin with Shitcoin. Bitcoin is an actual currency that can be used to pay for goods and services. Shitcoins earn their moniker by remaining unable to be used as payment for goods and services.

Who studies different kinds of shit and speculates as to which ones will "moon", thus spending paychecks buying loads of those kinds?

Nothing prevented me from buying into Bitcoin long ago beyond not really understanding it fully and not knowing how to buy in.

Xadoman wrote:Did not you see the potential of making insane money?

There are actual ways to make insane money. Shitcoins is not one of them.

Xadoman wrote:BTW I just read that Solana got hacked a couple of days ago.

This is typical, unverifiable crypto rumor-mill disinformation, placed onto the internet to distract from poor performance or to afix blame for something that has no explanation.

08-08-2022 14:22
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Solano is on the rise and I am back to my original investment.I have reset my payout to plus $800
08-08-2022 14:31
(14373)
duncan61 wrote:Solano is on the rise and I am back to my original investment.I have reset my payout to plus $800

I wish you the best, but I'm going to suggest you get out as soon as you can.

Solana Current Price: $42.91
08-08-2022 19:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:Solano is on the rise and I am back to my original investment.I have reset my payout to plus $800

I wish you the best, but I'm going to suggest you get out as soon as you can.

Solana Current Price: $42.91

Says the lunatic that denies that the last ice age ever happened. Tell us was the holocaust faked too?

Weirdo

ULTRA MAGA

08-08-2022 20:13
(14373)

A price of $42.75 was/is your "$50 profit" point ... which came and was exceeded, reaching $43.54. You had written "if it goes plus $50 I will be pushing the button."

You apparently opted to pull a Xadoman and not take your profits as you planned, but instead fabricated a rationale to just let it ride.

Solana has since dipped back below the $42.75 point, and then fell below the $42.57 "break even" point ... and is currently at $42.15 which puts you at
-$117.57

I hope it picks up for you ... but I strongly urge you to just get out immediately and put that money in a legitimate investment that isn't a rigged carnival game.

08-08-2022 20:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

A price of $42.75 was/is your "$50 profit" point ... which came and was exceeded, reaching $43.54. You had written "if it goes plus $50 I will be pushing the button."

You apparently opted to pull a Xadoman and not take your profits as you planned, but instead fabricated a rationale to just let it ride.

Solana has since dipped back below the $42.75 point, and then fell below the $42.57 "break even" point ... and is currently at $42.15 which puts you at
-$117.57

I hope it picks up for you ... but I strongly urge you to just get out immediately and put that money in a legitimate investment that isn't a rigged carnival game.

Says the lunatic that denies that the last ice age ever happened. Tell us was the holocaust faked too?

Weirdo

ULTRA MAGA

08-08-2022 23:51
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I bought at 43.38.Its trading at 42.46.I have reset my close at 47.30.Its not there yet
08-08-2022 23:58
(14373)
duncan61 wrote:
I bought at 43.38.Its trading at 42.46.I have reset my close at 47.30.Its not there yet

Well, good luck with that. I still urge you to get out right away.

Current Solana Price: $43.03
09-08-2022 00:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Ignoring your sad excuse for a life now are you.

Nothing new I suppose

ULTRA MAGA

09-08-2022 03:26
(14373)
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:I bought at 43.38.Its trading at 42.46.I have reset my close at 47.30.Its not there yet

I repeat my recommendation to just get out as soon as possible.

Current Solana Price: $42.30
09-08-2022 03:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:I bought at 43.38.Its trading at 42.46.I have reset my close at 47.30.Its not there yet

LOL you could buy Apple like I did you little commie fart

ULTRA MAGA

09-08-2022 05:12
(14373)
Swan wrote:LOL you could buy Apple like I did you little commie fart

Why do you write this to me and not to duncan?
Attached image:

09-08-2022 06:30
(14373)
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Current Solana Price: $42.27
09-08-2022 13:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL you could buy Apple like I did you little commie fart

Why do you write this to me and not to duncan?

Why are you posting a photo of your bed? Do you really believe that people are interested in how you live without owning Apple stock like I do?

So are you still denying that the last ice age and the holocaust ever happened, because you weren't there to see it?

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 09-08-2022 13:47
09-08-2022 18:57
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Current Solana Price: $40.28
Edited on 09-08-2022 18:57
09-08-2022 19:15
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

I know. gfm7175 highlighted Evergrow as being very similar to Safemoon. You boasted about Safemoon and tried every which way from Sunday to get the people on this board to buy into the Safemoon pyramid scam.

I think you will recognize that gfm7175 was spot on, with Evergrow tanking just like Safemoon did, which is to say that both Safemoon and Evergrow "mooned" in Safemoon fashion ... which is to become worthless while the HODLers remain convinced that their holdings in such are "moon-bags."

Yes, he did.

I see that during my absence duncan has decided to follow in the footsteps of Xadoman instead of listening to more prudent and intelligent people with regard to shitcoin "investing" (gambling). I see he even came up with a similar BS excuse for not taking any profit when he had the chance.

Poor duncan.
Poor Xadoman.
09-08-2022 22:29
(14373)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Current Solana Price: $40.12
10-08-2022 01:00
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yes, he did.

I see that during my absence duncan has decided to follow in the footsteps of Xadoman instead of listening to more prudent and intelligent people with regard to shitcoin "investing" (gambling). I see he even came up with a similar BS excuse for not taking any profit when he had the chance.

Poor duncan.
Poor Xadoman.

Solano has not been in profit since I bought some.It has not dropped a lot either.If I open my plus 500 account and it is in profit I will probably close it.I started with $7000 and now have over $40,000 so do not weep for me to hard

duncan61
10-08-2022 03:37
(14373)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Current Solana Price: $40.19

I didn't realize that duncan was also a compulsive gambler, but now it all makes sense. That's why he cheers on Xadoman in his gambling, regardless of how reckless it is. Why am I not surprised at the sudden change from "I push the button at a guaranteed profit of $50" to "Naaaah, I'm going to just let it ride forever and if I lose my shirt, I will just tell myself that I 'am up overall'."

All this because he spoke with a woman once who told him that she made a lot of money investing in solid investments.
10-08-2022 03:42
(14373)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Current Solana Price: $39.82

Duncan, did you buy at $43.38 or did you buy at $42.57?

Either way, I'm going to reiterate that now would be a good time to break away from the compulsion momentarily and just get out with what you have. Put that money into gold or some other commodity that you research, or in a stock in which you have confidence, or go in on some real estate that you think is solid, or even better, start a business with it.

Now would be a good time to do that.

10-08-2022 06:08
(14373)
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Current Solana Price: $39.82

duncan, did you get out? Congrats if you did.

Current Solana Price: $39.44
10-08-2022 10:57
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I am going to HODL
10-08-2022 14:01
(14373)
duncan61 wrote:I am going to HODL

... because you cannot control your gambling compulsions. They control you.

10-08-2022 18:41
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
My drinking problem is way bigger than my gambling problem. Nice to have AU$‪40,783.09 in my account to play with
Page 6 of 14<<<45678>>>

Join the debate Crypto-Climate Watch List:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Ho Ho Ho, did everyone send in their Christmas list? A few ground rules though228-12-2023 19:16
Tom Brady lost $30 million after FTX crypto collapse. Too bad307-09-2023 15:54
$740M in crypto assets recovered in FTX bankruptcy so far024-11-2022 11:07
Crypto exchanges disintegrating as you read this, FTX is gone bitcoin is down 65% this year417-11-2022 16:19
Lispy Leftist List of Linguistic Lunacy5131-10-2022 19:43
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact