Remember me
▼ Content

Crypto-Climate Watch List

Page 3 of 14<12345>>>
05-01-2022 01:17
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14413)
gfm7175 wrote:Maybe Xadoman is doing much better than I give him credit for...

Maybe you aren't giving Xadoman the credit he would deserve for doing as well as he is claiming. Did you ever think about that? Maybe the problem is on your end.

We've been through this already.

Accounting is simply not needed ... to trade in a crypto fantasy.
06-01-2022 00:24
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Safemoon V2 just put through a bunch of purchase orders yesterday morning (1/4/22)...

6:30AM CST: $0.002784 (typical day in V2 land)
6:35AM CST: $0.007232 (HOLY &^!@*&#, a 160% increase?!?!?!)
6:40AM CST: $0.002811 (nothing to see here folks... move along... move along)

Xadoman: Why didn't you sell @ 6:35AM CST on January 4th??

PITBULL: regarding the 7D history chart... Beyond the few purchase orders, WTF happened @ 8:42PM CST on 12/30/21 until 2:12AM CST on 01/01/22?? The price chart looks like part of a building or something...

Cardano is divebombing... Evercanyon has decided to go into turbo-canyon mode these past few days... It also looks like they're setting up another round of fleecing...
Edited on 06-01-2022 00:24
06-01-2022 04:39
(14413)
gfm7175 wrote:
Safemoon V2 just put through a bunch of purchase orders yesterday morning (1/4/22)...

6:30AM CST: $0.002784 (typical day in V2 land)
6:35AM CST: $0.007232 (HOLY &^!@*&#, a 160% increase?!?!?!)
6:40AM CST: $0.002811 (nothing to see here folks... move along... move along)

Xadoman: Why didn't you sell @ 6:35AM CST on January 4th??

Take a quick look at the old, abandoned Safemoon project. See if you can figure out what is happening to those who still have not been able to convert their old Safemoon tokens to the new V2 system.

I feel sorry for those who were stupid enough to get into Safemoon way back when. There was no reasoning with them and now they are hosed.

Attached image:

06-01-2022 16:20
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Take a quick look at the old, abandoned Safemoon project. See if you can figure out what is happening to those who still have not been able to convert their old Safemoon tokens to the new V2 system.

I feel sorry for those who were stupid enough to get into Safemoon way back when. There was no reasoning with them and now they are hosed.

Jeeze........ that's some intense stuff right there...
10-01-2022 20:06
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
I bought Ninneko tokens today. 2 bnb-s went in. Lets see how it turns out.

https://ninneko.com/

Small market cap and supposedly an addictive game.

Those tokens have an utility in the game. It is not a ponzi token like Bitcoin which has no utility as it can not be used as money because it allows only about 7 transactions per second.
11-01-2022 13:04
(14413)
Xadoman wrote:

Those tokens have an utility in the game. It is not a ponzi token like Bitcoin which has no utility as it can not be used as money because it allows only about 7 transactions per second.

Whoa, not so fast there Xadoman.

You haven't been keeping us posted on Solchicks. How is that doing? You purchased at $0.162, right? Will Solchick's be delivering your "made it" car this week?

Current Solchicks Price: $0.07329

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
11-01-2022 16:57
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Whoa, not so fast there Xadoman.

You haven't been keeping us posted on Solchicks. How is that doing? You purchased at $0.162, right? Will Solchick's be delivering your "made it" car this week?

Current Solchicks Price: $0.07329

What?? You're not going to let him divert, dodge, distract, and otherwise duck away?? Interesting move... I think it'll pay off well for you... Too bad none of Xadoman's "investments" (hahaha) are paying off well for him, since he hasn't cashed any of them out to make his "made it" car purchase.

Too bad he can't cash out his Safemoon V2... The price chart on that is a flat line (outside of director inflated or deflated "value") except when purchase and sell orders are processed, at which moment V2 makes a single-interval hard spike upwards or downwards, respectively. IOW, Xadoman will get raped the moment he attempts to sell.

Too bad he can't cash out his Pitbull... It hasn't seen any notable activity since December 27th, continues to decline in price, and whenever purchase and sell orders are processed, Pitbull makes a single-interval hard spike upwards or downwards, respectively. IOW, Xadoman will get raped the moment he attempts to sell.

Too bad he can't cash out his Solchicks... It has been slowly and steadily declining in price ever since he bought it (a small amount for 34 cents per token, and a much larger amount for 16 cents per token). His Solchicks is now roughly only 50% (even less than that, actually) of the price it was from when he purchased it. IOW, Xadoman will realize a massive loss if he cashes out right now (but still less of a loss than if he refuses to cash it out at all).

His gambling addiction is losing him A LOT of money...
Edited on 11-01-2022 17:02
11-01-2022 17:20
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Ninneko price is 0,23 at the moment, I bought at around 0,13 yesterday. About 75% rise.I wait for 3x, then I am going to cash out original investment. It was over 0,33 but I was not at the computer to check the price.
Edited on 11-01-2022 17:22
11-01-2022 23:15
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
I bought ERTHA tokens today. Went in with 1,8 BNB. Lets see how it turns out. Supposedly this gaming coin has great potential. The market cap is low, only about 5 million , which means there is room for growth.
12-01-2022 03:39
(14413)
Xadoman wrote:Supposedly this gaming coin has great potential. The market cap is low, only about 5 million , which means there is room for growth.

For anyone reading this thread, I learned a bit about "gaming coins" this weekend.
I will share with you what I have learned.

The concept of a "gaming coin" is simply a bad business venture. The idea is that people play games and their successes playing the games earn them tokens that they can "cash out" for any other currency. Basically, the people playing the games and getting the tokens aren't the ones who really get the shaft. In this case it's those who invested money into the project who get screwed. Basically, scammers seek stupid investors and sell them an impossible project under the same promise of rapid wealth with zero risk.

Imagine someone promising stupid investors that the wealth of the Incas is ripe for the taking by being the first project to establish a lunar transport system, and that his model is going to totally disrupt the industry. Normally, he explains, gravity accelerates mass towards the earth, but that his innovative model "inverts" that entire process and uses gravity to launch objects to the moon ... as well as to generate higher temperatures without additional thermal energy. Of course there will be those who point out that one does not simply "invert" laws of physics. Of course, there will also be plenty of investors who are stupid, who don't realize that it is not possible, and who are compelled by the promise of rapid, insane wealth without any risk. Those people will part with their cash in order to make their "made it" car with "life-changing" money.

These people will lose all their money ... to the guy running the project who will live very well and will acquire several expensive yachts before the inevitable collapse of the project.

Enter gaming coins. Potential investors are told that "gaming coins" are taking over the world, that right now people are making $billions and that they will too once they have consumed sufficient quantities of FOMO. Potential investors are told to imagine an arcade whereby gamers pay the arcade to play the games. Then the salesman/director tells them that his model "inverts" that standard process and the arcade pays the gamers tokens for playing, that this, in turn, motivates the gamers to play well and to compete harder, which will drive up the value of token. Of course there are those investors who will point out that one cannot simply "invert" laws of economics. Others, however, will be compelled by the lure of rapid wealth with zero risk.

If you are talking with someone selling the virtues of "gaming coins" you might be tempted to blurt out "That won't work. That can't work." Unfortunately, those pitching the idea will just respond "Sorry, it is already happening today. People are already earning big-$$." What you need to say is "Yes, I understand that right now, today, investors are losing their shirts on such projects; I just don't want to be one of them."

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-01-2022 06:11
(14413)
Talking about gaming coins, Xadoman, you were going to give me an update on how Solchicks is mooning. I eagerly await your report. I'm excited to learn that your "made it" car is on the way. You weren't foolish enough to simply gamble your money away. No. Instead you shrewdly invested your money at $0.162 per token on a gaming coin that was a sure thing. Well done. I bet Solchicks is half-way through the stratosphere already.

So, lay it on me. How's it doing?

Current Solchicks Price: $0.05482

14-01-2022 17:11
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Talking about gaming coins, Xadoman, you were going to give me an update on how Solchicks is mooning. I eagerly await your report.

So, lay it on me. How's it doing?

Current Solchicks Price: $0.05482

Don't worry, Xadoman has learned from his past mistakes and is now going to cash out at 3x gains...

Maybe he confused the multiplication symbol with the division symbol?? I mean, divide his purchase price by 3 and that's about what Solchicks is currently going for...

Current Solchicks price: $0.05498
Xado's purchase price: ~$0.162
14-01-2022 21:17
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Solchicks is indeed a disappointment but on the other hand , Ninneko is up about 2x and Ertha is nearing 2x. Pitbull is up about 3x, Safemoon is at breakeven. So overall all I need now is a market pump and when things go parabolic then I will take profits.
15-01-2022 00:13
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:
Solchicks is indeed a disappointment

Now THAT'S an understatement if I ever did see one.

Xadoman wrote:
but on the other hand , Ninneko is up about 2x

You have yet to sell it. It has already "mooned" and is on a downward free-fall.

Xadoman wrote:
and Ertha is nearing 2x.

You have yet to sell it. Ertha appears to be on an upward climb as of lately. Maybe you should sell and actually take a gain for the first time ever?? Oh wait, you gamble for the thrill of it, not for actually making any money... If you cared about actually making money, you'd be investing, not gambling...

Xadoman wrote:
Pitbull is up about 3x,

You have yet to sell it. The moment you attempt to sell your Pitbull, you will be fleeced as IBD and I have documented countless times in the past. It appears that Pitbull has had no major activity since December 27th.

Xadoman wrote:
Safemoon is at breakeven.

You have yet to sell it. The moment you attempt to sell your Safemoon-V2, you will be fleeced as IBD and I have documented countless times in the past. It appears that Safemoon-V2 has had no major activity since January 8th, when some sucker decided to sell and took a severe pounding for it.

Xadoman wrote:
So overall all I need now is a market pump and when things go parabolic then I will take profits.

You have never ever, not even one time since posting about your crypto, "take[n] profits"...
15-01-2022 02:16
(14413)
gfm7175 wrote:Don't worry, Xadoman has learned from his past mistakes and is now going to cash out at 3x gains...

I see that GasGuzzler is not the only one getting his Master's degree in snark.

Well done.
Attached image:

15-01-2022 02:23
(14413)
Xadoman wrote:... all I need now is a market pump and when things go parabolic then I will take profits.

Just note that you have no economic basis for believing this can ever happen. Just remember that your hopes and dreams cannot invert any laws of economics.

Unless something drastic changes in the cryptocurrency itself your desired, but entirely imaginary, result is not possible. This has been explained to you many times, however your gambling addiction prevents you from caring about economics or about any losses as you incur them.
15-01-2022 11:39
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Just note that you have no economic basis for believing this can ever happen.

I have seen 10- 20x gains in my coins when market is up.
15-01-2022 18:01
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:
Just note that you have no economic basis for believing this can ever happen.

I have seen 10- 20x gains in my coins when market is up.

... and did you cash out any of those "gains"??

No, you didn't.

Ergo, you have not seen (realized) ANY gains...

All you've done is gamble away your paychecks for the thrill of it. You have not invested in anything. You have not realized any gains in any of your crypto gamblings, to date.
16-01-2022 03:54
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Its his money and he can do what he wants with it.Are you pair really inferring that the coin developers modify the value everytime an individual trades?
16-01-2022 04:13
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Xado I have had a big win on natural gas.I bought 52800 contracts at 8.06 pm and set the profit margin for $5,465.54 and it matured at 12.33 am the next day.My trading balance is now $36,603
17-01-2022 15:51
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
duncan61 wrote:
Xado I have had a big win on natural gas.I bought 52800 contracts at 8.06 pm and set the profit margin for $5,465.54 and it matured at 12.33 am the next day.My trading balance is now $36,603

Nicely done. It seems to be that you are going to make it.
17-01-2022 17:11
(3314)
duncan61 wrote:
Its his money and he can do what he wants with it.

I don't recall anybody here telling him what to do with his money. I only recall people correcting his lies (both to himself and to this forum) about what he is doing with his money.

-- Even with correction, he still wishes to double down on his dishonesty and continue to pretend that he is somehow "investing" instead of gambling, and that he is somehow "seeing gains" even though he has never once cashed out and realized any of those "gains".

Gambling is not investing.

duncan61 wrote:
Are you pair really inferring that the coin developers modify the value everytime an individual trades?

If you'd be following along with this thread, then you'd know what we are saying is occurring.

With regard to Safemoon-V2 and Pitbull specifically, the answer to your question is a resounding yes, as we've both noted examples of it time and time again.
21-01-2022 08:46
(14413)
gfm7175 wrote:

Current Solchick's Price: $0.05161
I think Xadoman is now only at 3x gains.

Regarding Pitbull ...

Was Pitbull at $0.000000003937 exactly two months ago?
Was Pitbull at $0.000000001456 exactly one month ago?
Is Pitbull at $0.000000001125 right now?

Should I congratulate Xadoman on his 5x gains?

Regarding Evergrow ...

We took our eyes off the ball for just a few days and Evergrow coughed up a zero.

Evergrow Price One Week Ago: $0.000001682 (note only 5 zeroes after decimal)
Evergrow Price Right Now: $0.0000007819 (note all six zeroes after decimal)
21-01-2022 16:49
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Current Solchick's Price: $0.05161
I think Xadoman is now only at 3x gains.

Regarding Pitbull ...

Was Pitbull at $0.000000003937 exactly two months ago?
Was Pitbull at $0.000000001456 exactly one month ago?
Is Pitbull at $0.000000001125 right now?

Should I congratulate Xadoman on his 5x gains?

Regarding Evergrow ...

We took our eyes off the ball for just a few days and Evergrow coughed up a zero.

Evergrow Price One Week Ago: $0.000001682 (note only 5 zeroes after decimal)
Evergrow Price Right Now: $0.0000007819 (note all six zeroes after decimal)

Wow... Xadoman is SOOOOOOOOOO close to his "made it" car!!!! Just a few more gains and he can cash them out!!!

Oh wait......
Edited on 21-01-2022 16:49
24-01-2022 07:27
(14413)
All right, it's time for some notes from the watchlist:

1. Cardano is down to $1.06 ... just a tad over half of its price in mid-November when it was over $2.05
2. SolChicks is down to $0.04235 whereas Xadoman purchased at $0.162 giving him 2.2x gains.
3. Pitbull coughed up a zero. Current Pitbull Price: $0.000000000929
24-01-2022 16:23
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
All right, it's time for some notes from the watchlist:

1. Cardano is down to $1.06 ... just a tad over half of its price in mid-November when it was over $2.05
2. SolChicks is down to $0.04235 whereas Xadoman purchased at $0.162 giving him 2.2x gains.
3. Pitbull coughed up a zero. Current Pitbull Price: $0.000000000929

Not looking good in "cryptoland"... poor Xadoman... but 2.2x gains isn't quite enough to cash out... needs to be at least 3x... then he still won't cash out.

He's sure had a lot of "gains" that he's never realized by cashing them out... hmmmmm...
26-01-2022 08:43
(14413)
Solchicks does not seem to be doing well. If it sinks any further, Xadoman will have practically broken even.

Xadoman's purchase price: $0162
Current Solchicks Price: $0.03753

Addendum: I'd like to add a little context. I don't want to be accused of misrepresenting the facts.

Solchicks launched just over a month ago (13 December 2021) and on day one the price was pumped to $0.66. This is the very day that Xadoman purchased Solchicks tokens, except he made one purchase while the price was at $0.425 and one larger purchase later at $0.162 after a drastic price devaluation. Again, all of this occurred on opening day.

Solchicks declined steadily over the following five weeks. Now's the time to ask "How low can it go?"
Edited on 26-01-2022 08:57
26-01-2022 16:21
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Solchicks does not seem to be doing well. If it sinks any further, Xadoman will have practically broken even.

Xadoman's purchase price: $0162

Addendum: I'd like to add a little context. I don't want to be accused of misrepresenting the facts.

Solchicks launched just over a month ago (13 December 2021) and on day one the price was pumped to $0.66. This is the very day that Xadoman purchased Solchicks tokens, except he made one purchase while the price was at $0.425 and one larger purchase later at $0.162 after a drastic price devaluation. Again, all of this occurred on opening day.

Solchicks declined steadily over the following five weeks. Now's the time to ask "How low can it go?"

At least Xado can hold his head high knowing that FOMO didn't get the best of him and that he "basically broke even".
27-01-2022 07:14
(14413)
Take a look at the old Safemoon (the one that was abandoned).

Just take a look.

Rug Pull?
27-01-2022 16:38
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Take a look at the old Safemoon (the one that was abandoned).

Just take a look.

Rug Pull?

hahahahahahaha now THAT'S some good stuff right there...

GO XADOMAN GO!!!!!!!!!!
29-01-2022 05:05
(14413)
IBdaMann wrote:

Xadoman's purchase price: $0.162

It looks like Xadoman is breaking even.

Xadoman's Purchase Price: $0.162
Current Solchicks Price: $0.03279
29-01-2022 05:07
(14413)
Xadoman wrote on 12 December 2021:[MetaVPad is] How to turn 5 bucks into 5000. (deleted video link to MetaVPad ad)

MetaVPad Price 12 December 2021: $0.4427
MetaVPad Price Right Now: $0.1475

If my math is right, a $5.00 "investment" in MetaVPad on 12 December 2021 would have me raking in $1.67 today with "made-it" car on the way.

I'd like to open this up to the board. If you had invested $5.00 in MetaVPad back on 12 December 2021, what would be the first thing you would do with your winnings today?

29-01-2022 14:43
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Metavpad ido price was 0.001.

ROI since IDO
USD: 150.52x (+14,951.8%)
ATH ROI since IDO
USD: 482.76x (+48,175.8%)

Those who got in early made insane gains.
29-01-2022 17:14
(14413)
Xadoman wrote:Metavpad ido price was 0.001.

Not to the public. This was the price available to the group of insiders who snapped up all the tokens in secret, pumping the price to its all time high, i.e. $0.9427, just prior to opening day, when it was then made available to the public and to you.

Date ******** Open **** High ***Low ** Close

Dec 10, 2021 $0.9427 $0.9427 $0.3347 $0.3772
Dec 11, 2021 $0.3767 $55.07 $0.3462 $0.3927
Dec 12, 2021. $0.3927 $0.4427 $0.3872 $0.4012
Dec 13, 2021 $0.4011 $0.4087 $0.3661 $0.377

This group of insiders then dumped all they had when trading was opened on 10 December to a public that all thought they were "getting in early.". Unfortunately, all of the public were too late.

If you'll notice, your price was not $0.001, but rather $0.42. It was some insider who made 420x profit off you and let you suffer a subsequent 66% loss.

Xadoman wrote:Those who got in early made insane gains.

The insiders certainly did. The public did not
30-01-2022 02:22
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote on 12 December 2021:[MetaVPad is] How to turn 5 bucks into 5000. (deleted video link to MetaVPad ad)

MetaVPad Price 12 December 2021: $0.4427
MetaVPad Price Right Now: $0.1475

If my math is right, a $5.00 "investment" in MetaVPad on 12 December 2021 would have me raking in $1.67 today with "made-it" car on the way.

I'd like to open this up to the board. If you had invested $5.00 in MetaVPad back on 12 December 2021, what would be the first thing you would do with your winnings today?

Winnings??? Nahhhhh, I'd just be like Xadoman and never cash out any of my 1000x gains, choosing to gamble away all of my paychecks instead... then wonder why I am repelling all of the females around me.
30-01-2022 02:25
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote:Metavpad ido price was 0.001.

Not to the public. This was the price available to the group of insiders who snapped up all the tokens in secret, pumping the price to its all time high, i.e. $0.9427, just prior to opening day, when it was then made available to the public and to you.

Date ******** Open **** High ***Low ** Close

Dec 10, 2021 $0.9427 $0.9427 $0.3347 $0.3772
Dec 11, 2021 $0.3767 $55.07 $0.3462 $0.3927
Dec 12, 2021. $0.3927 $0.4427 $0.3872 $0.4012
Dec 13, 2021 $0.4011 $0.4087 $0.3661 $0.377

This group of insiders then dumped all they had when trading was opened on 10 December to a public that all thought they were "getting in early.". Unfortunately, all of the public were too late.

If you'll notice, your price was not $0.001, but rather $0.42. It was some insider who made 420x profit off you and let you suffer a subsequent 66% loss.

Xadoman wrote:Those who got in early made insane gains.

The insiders certainly did. The public did not

Yet Xadoman does not learn from his mistakes... He might as well pull out a lighter and just burn all of his dollar bills one by one... at least then he'd get to see some fire action. Oh well.
30-01-2022 04:05
(14413)
gfm7175 wrote:Yet Xadoman does not learn from his mistakes... He might as well pull out a lighter and just burn all of his dollar bills one by one... at least then he'd get to see some fire action. Oh well.

keepit, if Xadoman were to burn a dollar, would that reduce the number of dollars?
30-01-2022 20:53
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Yet Xadoman does not learn from his mistakes... He might as well pull out a lighter and just burn all of his dollar bills one by one... at least then he'd get to see some fire action. Oh well.

keepit, if Xadoman were to burn a dollar, would that reduce the number of dollars?

IBD,

That's just more trash talk from you.
31-01-2022 23:34
(14413)
SolChicks is down to $0.0296 whereas Xadoman purchased at $0.162 so I think we can comfortably call him "breaking even."

Yep, without a doubt.
31-01-2022 23:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:

No. It only reduces the number of PRINTED dollars currently in circulation, and only temporarily. M1 remains the same (assuming Congress hasn't raised it yet again).

Xadoman can burn all the dollars he wants. He will just have fewer of them. He will have to go out and get more (by working). Stealing and begging, of course, IS work.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 31-01-2022 23:48
Page 3 of 14<12345>>>

Join the debate Crypto-Climate Watch List:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Ho Ho Ho, did everyone send in their Christmas list? A few ground rules though228-12-2023 19:16
Tom Brady lost $30 million after FTX crypto collapse. Too bad307-09-2023 15:54
$740M in crypto assets recovered in FTX bankruptcy so far024-11-2022 11:07
Crypto exchanges disintegrating as you read this, FTX is gone bitcoin is down 65% this year417-11-2022 16:19
Lispy Leftist List of Linguistic Lunacy5131-10-2022 19:43
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact