Remember me
▼ Content

CO2 ocean uptake



Page 5 of 8<<<34567>>>
14-02-2021 05:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
London England


New England is a state, home of the Patriots. Or do you mean the old England, with the British?


There is no state named new England. Furthermore he specified London


Perhaps he is referring to the Paleontology collection at the Museum of Natural History?? That seems to be the direction he is trying to go with this.

His question was if the displays are not the Truth, and that the animals depicted in them are fake.

Yes, they are fake. We have no idea if ANY of these animals ever existed. They might have, but these displays are constructs of what someone imagined an animal to be like by looking at a bone someone brought in and the rest is speculation.

They are mostly real bones (it's possible there are a few fakes as well!), but what the animal looked like from those bones is anyone's guess. It is not known whether the bones that were found together were part of the same animal.

This is the sort of problem a lot of museums of natural history fall into. People bring in these bits and pieces, and the museum wants to put them on display, depicting whole tribes and the dances they performed and even the gods they worshipped from the find of a single bowl.

Made up pictures and dioramas of 'dinosaurs' living in 'tropical' conditions; made up dioramas of bears of all colors wandering out over ice sheets; made up dioramas of tribal dances and village life; etc.

All of these are concoctions, created by the museum curator or by someone working for them.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
Edited on 14-02-2021 05:35
14-02-2021 05:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
Into the Night wrote:Made up pictures and dioramas of 'dinosaurs' living in 'tropical' conditions; made up dioramas of bears of all colors wandering out over ice sheets; made up dioramas of tribal dances and village life; etc.

All of these are concoctions, created by the museum curator or by someone working for them.

Don't forget, the displays presented are the "winners" of the display competition awarded to the displays with the greatest WOW!-factor and not those that adhere to any technical aspects of any fossils in question. The winning artist gets to "write" the dogma. Our modern process differs not from the process by which the ancient Greek myths were created.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-02-2021 06:23
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1015)
Natural History Museum London
The Natural History Museum in London is a natural history museum that exhibits a vast range of specimens from various segments of natural history. It is one of three major museums on Exhibition Road in South Kensington, the others being the Science Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum.

I have been there and it is full of dinosaur skeletons and artifacts from history.What possible reason could anyone have to make it all up?
14-02-2021 06:46
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
duncan61 wrote:I have been there and it is full of dinosaur skeletons and artifacts from history.What possible reason could anyone have to make it all up?

Duncan, learn to read. Into the Night wrote an excellently detailed post and you seem to have not been able to read it for comprehension.

Tell me, when you saw a dinosaur skeleton, what aspect gave away whether that species was warm-blooded or cold-blooded? What was its skin color? Did it have skin or was it a kind of cartilage-based "shell"? What was its brain size?

If you answered anything other than "there's no way anyone can tell" then you are a delusional moron. If you acknowledge that all artistic renderings of dinosaurs are just that, artistic speculations, then write that and thank Into the Night for his efforts to help you.

Sometimes you can be rather thick.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-02-2021 07:06
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1015)
OMG.Complete skeletons have been found in what was tar pits your insanity is out there with the fairies.So the The Natural History Museum in London is a work of fiction as well.You can not be serious.I have seen it myself.My wife moved back to Portsmouth in 1999 and I used to fly to England every 2 years to visit my children and I would get the train and day trip London.I can go in my backyard right now and there are 4 Blue tongue lizards that live here and I can see how their skin is and measure the temperature of their blood.I have just asked my wife and she has been there as well and apparently my son dayle was dating a girl who worked there so its a better than good chance the place exists and The tyrannical british have stolen borrowed or taken stuff from all over the world and put it there on public display over the last 2 centuries
14-02-2021 08:05
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1015)
Just watched a Netflix show called the dig and it was about the excavation of a burial mound in Suffolk that was done before the Viking Times.Its called Sutton hoo and I have seen the Anglo/Saxon treasure from that site as well in person.These things do exist
14-02-2021 08:09
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
duncan61 wrote: Just watched a Netflix show called the dig and it was about the excavation of a burial mound in Suffolk that was done before the Viking Times.Its called Sutton hoo and I have seen the Anglo/Saxon treasure from that site as well in person.These things do exist

Amaze us with your brilliance. What conclusions do you draw from the existence of these things?

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-02-2021 08:24
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1015)
It was called the dark ages as no one had a clue how things were after the Roman empire collapsed around 300AD and Vikings invading and trading in 800 AD However the find at Sutton hoo gave a lot of information on the period from 600-700AD.There was culture and gold working it was a civilised time,People had money and traded.People were not living in caves and throwing sticks at things.Unlike our local indigenous aborigionals who never invented the wheel.I did notice on Dances with Wolves the people dragged stuff around on sticks and had not made wheels either.You are aware if Paul had not documented Christs movements we probably would never have heard of christianity
14-02-2021 11:24
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
duncan61 wrote: However the find at Sutton hoo gave a lot of information on the period from 600-700AD.

Let's stick with the dinosaurs before we go switching time periods willy-nilly.

What fully intact dinosaur conclusions have archaeologists unearthed regarding dinosaurs? What museums have fully preserved dinosaur conclusions on exhibit?

duncan61 wrote:... it was a civilised time,

Not according to any unambiguous definition of "civilized" that you have offered.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-02-2021 12:12
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1015)
heres one
Found perfectly preserved with its scaly armour and guts still intact, the 110million-year-old fossil has been touted as the "best preserved dinosaur on Earth". Now sitting in Canada's Tyrrell Museum, the incredible fossilised nodosaur was stumbled upon by miners in 2011.
14-02-2021 12:13
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1015)
Of the 360 known T. rex bones, around 250 have been recovered. Scientists believe that this specimen was covered by water and mud soon after its death, which prevented other animals from carrying away the bones. Additionally, the rushing water mixed the skeleton together.
14-02-2021 12:26
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1015)
In the icy badlands of Alberta, paleontologists have found a "frozen dragon": a new genus of pterosaur that once soared over the heads of dinosaurs with a wingspan that stretched at least 16 feet. ... Pterosaurs 101 Pterosaurs were the first vertebrates to take to the skies.10 Sept 2019
14-02-2021 12:39
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1015)

Why does this drawing show the greenhouse gasses up in the air when the CO2 is at ground level.


duncan61
14-02-2021 13:09
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
duncan61 wrote: In the icy badlands of Alberta, paleontologists have found a "frozen dragon": a new genus of pterosaur that once soared over the heads of dinosaurs with a wingspan that stretched at least 16 feet. ... Pterosaurs 101 Pterosaurs were the first vertebrates to take to the skies.10 Sept 2019

This is pure speculation based on the wingspan but pterosaurs might very well have been flightless. One thing that is known is that winged species of any varieties can be flightless. Perhaps pterosaurs had excessive layers of blubber to survive extreme!y cold conditions, thus precluding flight. It might not have soared over anything..

We don't have time machines to verify anything. All anyone can do is speculate.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Edited on 14-02-2021 13:12
14-02-2021 13:24
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
duncan61 wrote:heres one
Found perfectly preserved with its scaly armour and guts still intact, the 110million-year-old fossil has been touted as the "best preserved dinosaur on Earth". Now sitting in Canada's Tyrrell Museum, the incredible fossilised nodosaur was stumbled upon by miners in 2011.

How does anyone know its age? Explain to me how that figure was established. Be specific. Include all numerical values.

By the way, what was its top speed when running? Did it see in color or in black and white? How good was its hearing? What was the typical nodosaur lifespan?

.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-02-2021 17:18
keepit
★★★★★
(2072)
ibd,
Just because you can't figure something out doesn't mean there aren't people who can figure things out. Who do you think you are?
14-02-2021 17:55
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3185)
I've always been a fan of science fiction. Often science, and science fiction cross back and forth. The common element, is imagination. In both cases, I separate the factual, from the fiction. Both are entertaining, for the same reason, if you aren't gullible enough to believe every thing you read, as gospel truth. Paleontology, is based heavily on imagination. They have very little to work with, as a point of departure. They embellish quite a bit, to make it an interesting story. They have to flesh out the story, to generate interest in their work, or no money. The better the story, the better the funding. They can sell pretty much any story, because nobody can hop in a time machine, and check it out. That's really the simplest test, do you need a time machine, to verify a claim? Otherwise, you just have to take it on faith, or accept it for what it really is, a fantasy. People, who are unable to separate fantasy, from reality, are called delusional.
15-02-2021 00:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
Just because you can't figure something out doesn't mean there aren't people who can figure things out. Who do you think you are?

Just because you call speculating 'figuring things out' doesn't mean your speculation has any meaning. Who do you think you are?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-02-2021 01:03
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
keepit wrote: Just because you can't figure something out doesn't mean ...

More of keepit babbling about what something doesn't mean.

Apparently keepit has given up trying to state something that is correct and now pins his hopes of "appearing smart" on not stating anything.

Sorry keepit, it doesn't work that way. You are still a moron. That won't change as long as you are telling us what things don't mean. We each have an unlimited supply of those already.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-02-2021 01:14
SwanProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(392)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
London England


New England is a state, home of the Patriots. Or do you mean the old England, with the British?


There is no state named new England. Furthermore he specified London


Until recently, he only specified London, but which one?
London, England; London, CA; London, OH; London KY; London, Ontario; London, Finland; London, Nigeria??

He has now specified London, England. We are now trying to determine which museum he is referring to, and to which department in a museum he is referring to if one has multiple departments.

London, England has many museums. Many are quite large.


Yawn there is only one London England. Seriously is this all you have to add to the World?

Are you hospitalized?
15-02-2021 01:31
James___
★★★★★
(4137)
duncan61 wrote:
Natural History Museum London
The Natural History Museum in London is a natural history museum that exhibits a vast range of specimens from various segments of natural history. It is one of three major museums on Exhibition Road in South Kensington, the others being the Science Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum.

I have been there and it is full of dinosaur skeletons and artifacts from history.What possible reason could anyone have to make it all up?



When I was going to school for the US Navy outside of Chicago, me and some of my friends would visit their museums. They're probably similar to those in London. A week might not be enough time to take everything in. Just so much to see.
I think some in here haven't watched any nature documentaries. They'd know that sometimes the imagination doesn't keep up with nature. This looks like someone would come up with if they had a vivid imagination.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ESwnYWb6fCmNZFRz6
Edited on 15-02-2021 01:59
15-02-2021 01:46
James___
★★★★★
(4137)
duncan61 wrote:
It was called the dark ages as no one had a clue how things were after the Roman empire collapsed around 300AD and Vikings invading and trading in 800 AD However the find at Sutton hoo gave a lot of information on the period from 600-700AD.There was culture and gold working it was a civilised time,People had money and traded.People were not living in caves and throwing sticks at things.Unlike our local indigenous aborigionals who never invented the wheel.I did notice on Dances with Wolves the people dragged stuff around on sticks and had not made wheels either.You are aware if Paul had not documented Christs movements we probably would never have heard of christianity



I pissed off a Brit once. The Vikings gave rise to Europe. After Rome fell, the weather cooled and people led a simpler life. It's quite possible that the Knights Templar used Christianity to form an army to push out the Vikings.
And then people realized that either the church would rule or people would need to unite under a ruler. Why Friday the 13th is famous. It took down the Knight's Templar via the King of France.
It's just that as populations increase, the need for a central government increases. Even today most Americans don't know that many French kings ruled over England while living in France.
I also have watched the movie Australia a few times and like it. So not everyone is from the same group. Americans don't like me because I'm 1/2 Norwegian or am a disabled Veteran. Just has to be something as to who's better.
15-02-2021 02:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
London England


New England is a state, home of the Patriots. Or do you mean the old England, with the British?


There is no state named new England. Furthermore he specified London


Until recently, he only specified London, but which one?
London, England; London, CA; London, OH; London KY; London, Ontario; London, Finland; London, Nigeria??

He has now specified London, England. We are now trying to determine which museum he is referring to, and to which department in a museum he is referring to if one has multiple departments.

London, England has many museums. Many are quite large.


Yawn there is only one London England. Seriously is this all you have to add to the World?

Are you hospitalized?

You didn't specify you meant London, England until just recently. Sorry, but I can't read your mind.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-02-2021 03:46
SwanProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(392)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
London England


New England is a state, home of the Patriots. Or do you mean the old England, with the British?


There is no state named new England. Furthermore he specified London


Until recently, he only specified London, but which one?
London, England; London, CA; London, OH; London KY; London, Ontario; London, Finland; London, Nigeria??

He has now specified London, England. We are now trying to determine which museum he is referring to, and to which department in a museum he is referring to if one has multiple departments.

London, England has many museums. Many are quite large.


Yawn there is only one London England. Seriously is this all you have to add to the World?

Are you hospitalized?

You didn't specify you meant London, England until just recently. Sorry, but I can't read your mind.


Do you think that it matters? If so why?
15-02-2021 03:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
Swan wrote:Do you think that it matters? If so why?

LOL LOL Into the Night just explained in detail in the preceding post LOL

You need to take your meds Yawn.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-02-2021 04:53
SwanProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(392)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Do you think that it matters? If so why?

LOL LOL Into the Night just explained in detail in the preceding post LOL

You need to take your meds Yawn.

.


Nothing here is consequential you included
15-02-2021 05:46
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
Swan wrote:[inconsequential post deleted]


LOL LOL Nothing here is consequential, Yawn you included

Way too LOL

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-02-2021 05:48
SwanProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(392)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:[inconsequential post deleted]


LOL LOL Nothing here is consequential, Yawn you included

Way too LOL

.


Can you tell us again that heat is not energy

Please
15-02-2021 08:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
London England


New England is a state, home of the Patriots. Or do you mean the old England, with the British?


There is no state named new England. Furthermore he specified London


Until recently, he only specified London, but which one?
London, England; London, CA; London, OH; London KY; London, Ontario; London, Finland; London, Nigeria??

He has now specified London, England. We are now trying to determine which museum he is referring to, and to which department in a museum he is referring to if one has multiple departments.

London, England has many museums. Many are quite large.


Yawn there is only one London England. Seriously is this all you have to add to the World?

Are you hospitalized?

You didn't specify you meant London, England until just recently. Sorry, but I can't read your mind.


Do you think that it matters? If so why?

RQAA


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
15-02-2021 08:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Do you think that it matters? If so why?

LOL LOL Into the Night just explained in detail in the preceding post LOL

You need to take your meds Yawn.

.


Nothing here is consequential you included

Okay. I'll ignore your question then. According to you, it is also inconsequential.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
Edited on 15-02-2021 08:55
15-02-2021 10:33
SwanProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(392)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Do you think that it matters? If so why?

LOL LOL Into the Night just explained in detail in the preceding post LOL

You need to take your meds Yawn.

.


Nothing here is consequential you included

Okay. I'll ignore your question then. According to you, it is also inconsequential.


Learning from the master
15-02-2021 15:44
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
Into the Night wrote:Okay. I'll ignore your question then.

Good idea. Swan is merely diverting attention away from his absence of any reason that any rational adult should believe his WILD speculations of the unobserved past.

If you had engaged with him, your life would not have been able to get any of that time back.

His African name is N. Kanze Kwenshle.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
16-02-2021 04:08
SwanProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(392)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Okay. I'll ignore your question then.

Good idea. Swan is merely diverting attention away from his absence of any reason that any rational adult should believe his WILD speculations of the unobserved past.

If you had engaged with him, your life would not have been able to get any of that time back.

His African name is N. Kanze Kwenshle.

.


Glacial moraines created in the past can be observed in the present. Not that you will ever know
16-02-2021 04:35
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1015)
I know something of the undocumented past I can prove and have seen in person

Shark Bay stromatolites Hamelin Pool
A visit to the remarkable Hamelin Pool stromatolites in the Coral Coast is a must when holidaying in the Shark Bay World Heritage Area. The Hamelin Pool stromatolites are the oldest and largest living fossils on earth. Stromatolites are considered 'living fossils', part of the Earth's evolutionary history.

I did a plumbing upgrade to the main toilet block at Overlander roadhouse which is 38 kms east of Hamelin pool.I ended up staying on at the roadhouse as yardman for over 12 months.I did a 2 month stint at Hamelin pool and used to do the museum tour where there is a stromatolite in an aquarium and you can see the oxygen bubbles coming off the living rocks.
16-02-2021 05:38
James___
★★★★★
(4137)
duncan61 wrote:
I know something of the undocumented past I can prove and have seen in person

Shark Bay stromatolites Hamelin Pool
A visit to the remarkable Hamelin Pool stromatolites in the Coral Coast is a must when holidaying in the Shark Bay World Heritage Area. The Hamelin Pool stromatolites are the oldest and largest living fossils on earth. Stromatolites are considered 'living fossils', part of the Earth's evolutionary history.

I did a plumbing upgrade to the main toilet block at Overlander roadhouse which is 38 kms east of Hamelin pool.I ended up staying on at the roadhouse as yardman for over 12 months.I did a 2 month stint at Hamelin pool and used to do the museum tour where there is a stromatolite in an aquarium and you can see the oxygen bubbles coming off the living rocks.



This is methane being vented to the atmosphere. It's hilarious!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSKQ3ZNQ_O8
Edited on 16-02-2021 05:49
16-02-2021 05:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
Swan wrote:Glacial moraines created in the past can be observed in the present.

LOL Totally irrelevant post Yawn Yawn LOL Yawn.

How long has it been that you have riding on zero support for your claim of an ice age?

ZERO Yawn LOL Yawn.

LOL

LOL

Yawn.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
16-02-2021 16:19
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1866)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:[inconsequential post deleted]


LOL LOL Nothing here is consequential, Yawn you included

Way too LOL

.


Can you tell us again that heat is not energy

Please

Heat is not energy.
16-02-2021 16:22
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1866)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Okay. I'll ignore your question then.

Good idea. Swan is merely diverting attention away from his absence of any reason that any rational adult should believe his WILD speculations of the unobserved past.

If you had engaged with him, your life would not have been able to get any of that time back.

His African name is N. Kanze Kwenshle.

.


Glacial moraines created in the past can be observed in the present. Not that you will ever know

Is this from 20,000 years ago?? LOL the Earth is only 6,000 years old. Jeeze, didn't you go to school? LOL

Yawn.
16-02-2021 20:14
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3185)
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Okay. I'll ignore your question then.

Good idea. Swan is merely diverting attention away from his absence of any reason that any rational adult should believe his WILD speculations of the unobserved past.

If you had engaged with him, your life would not have been able to get any of that time back.

His African name is N. Kanze Kwenshle.

.


Glacial moraines created in the past can be observed in the present. Not that you will ever know

Is this from 20,000 years ago?? LOL the Earth is only 6,000 years old. Jeeze, didn't you go to school? LOL

Yawn.


He obviously went to a 'liberal' arts school, where he learn about progressive 'lifestyle' choices, bent over his desk...
16-02-2021 20:27
James___
★★★★★
(4137)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Okay. I'll ignore your question then.

Good idea. Swan is merely diverting attention away from his absence of any reason that any rational adult should believe his WILD speculations of the unobserved past.

If you had engaged with him, your life would not have been able to get any of that time back.

His African name is N. Kanze Kwenshle.

.


Glacial moraines created in the past can be observed in the present. Not that you will ever know



In southwest Washington state there are boulders/rocks from an ice age lake breaking its dam. The composition of those boulders/rocks are from further north. So not all evidence requires a moraine. Sometimes a debris field will show an event just as what happens with a volcano does like Mt. St. Helens did when it erupted. The age of the trees can date the event just as the depth of debris in strata can also date an event.

The stromatolites that Duncan mentioned.
Attached image:

Page 5 of 8<<<34567>>>





Join the debate CO2 ocean uptake:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
CO2 monitors can help prevent the spread of COVID-19, experts say1524-02-2021 18:04
could we slow co2 release in enviornment by engineering a virus to kill wood eating bacteria?1719-02-2021 19:06
Can CO2 capture be a starter for geothermal energy?2017-02-2021 01:49
The truth about CO2 is that without it you would be dead3207-02-2021 21:44
The Atlantic Ocean Is Growing2530-01-2021 03:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact