Remember me
▼ Content

CO2 ocean uptake



Page 3 of 8<12345>>>
08-02-2021 23:53
SwanProfile picture★★★☆☆
(569)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Again you still feel that people must prove things to you

LOL LOL It's funny how English isn't your thing LOL

No one ever has to prove his religious beliefs to anyone Yawn LOL


Swan wrote: Again the glacial maxim formed ..blah blah blah ....

LOL Funny religious beliefs LOL.

Dismissed Yawn

LOL


So you consider glacial moraines to be a religion.

That is very strange
08-02-2021 23:54
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2100)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Again you still feel that people must prove things to you

LOL LOL It's funny how English isn't your thing LOL

No one ever has to prove his religious beliefs to anyone Yawn LOL


Swan wrote: Again the glacial maxim formed ..blah blah blah ....

LOL Funny religious beliefs LOL.

Dismissed Yawn

LOL

My glacial maximum is very large. LOL

Yawn.

LOL Not with the negative work Yawn ATE was compressed. LOL Everybody knows that the Ice Age is "what we know" Yawn. LOL Why do you think I need to prove to the likes of you that you are a science denier who can't read for comprehension LOL Gravity compressed the ice age atmosphere so there was more thermal energy per unit volume. The ice caused the atmosphere to cool, thus compressing into greater thermal energy per unit volume which caused the ATE Yawn LOL

Yawn.

.

My bad. I didn't figure in the negative work of ATE to the power of 5 LOL, so the net flow of heat (aka thermal energy) shows us not only that my glacial maximum is very small LOL, but also that the Earth is warming via greenhouse gases.

Yawn.

This is "what we know". Ideal Gas Law, DUH!

Yawn.

You're such a flat Earther. LOL
09-02-2021 00:05
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2100)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Again you still feel that people must prove things to you

LOL LOL It's funny how English isn't your thing LOL

No one ever has to prove his religious beliefs to anyone Yawn LOL


Swan wrote: Again the glacial maxim formed ..blah blah blah ....

LOL Funny religious beliefs LOL.

Dismissed Yawn

LOL


So you consider glacial moraines to be a religion.

That is very strange

So you consider computers to be a religion?

That is very strange LOL

Yawn.
09-02-2021 00:06
SwanProfile picture★★★☆☆
(569)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Again you still feel that people must prove things to you

LOL LOL It's funny how English isn't your thing LOL

No one ever has to prove his religious beliefs to anyone Yawn LOL


Swan wrote: Again the glacial maxim formed ..blah blah blah ....

LOL Funny religious beliefs LOL.

Dismissed Yawn

LOL

My glacial maximum is very large. LOL

Yawn.

LOL Not with the negative work Yawn ATE was compressed. LOL Everybody knows that the Ice Age is "what we know" Yawn. LOL Why do you think I need to prove to the likes of you that you are a science denier who can't read for comprehension LOL Gravity compressed the ice age atmosphere so there was more thermal energy per unit volume. The ice caused the atmosphere to cool, thus compressing into greater thermal energy per unit volume which caused the ATE Yawn LOL

Yawn.

.

My bad. I didn't figure in the negative work of ATE to the power of 5 LOL, so the net flow of heat (aka thermal energy) shows us not only that my glacial maximum is very small LOL, but also that the Earth is warming via greenhouse gases.

Yawn.

This is "what we know". Ideal Gas Law, DUH!

Yawn.

You're such a flat Earther. LOL


What warmed the Earth 20000 years ago?
09-02-2021 00:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9174)
Swan wrote:What warmed the Earth 20000 years ago?

The same sun that warms it now? Is this a trick question?



.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-02-2021 00:16
SwanProfile picture★★★☆☆
(569)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:What warmed the Earth 20000 years ago?

The same sun that warms it now? Is this a trick question?



.


The sun also shined on the glacial maximum

So wrong answer
09-02-2021 00:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9174)
Swan wrote:The sun also shined on the glacial maximum

Why would any rational adult believe that there was one of those ... whatever that is?

Oh that's right, it's your religion you're squeezing in there.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-02-2021 00:21
SwanProfile picture★★★☆☆
(569)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The sun also shined on the glacial maximum

Why would any rational adult believe that there was one of those ... whatever that is?

Oh that's right, it's your religion you're squeezing in there.

.


I know, you try to think, but always fail

https://www.britannica.com/science/Last-Glacial-Maximum
Edited on 09-02-2021 00:27
09-02-2021 00:27
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2100)
Swan wrote:
What warmed the Earth 20000 years ago?

What if the Earth didn't actually warm 20,000 years ago?

What if the Earth didn't even exist 20,000 years ago?


You seem to know quite a lot about events that occurred even before recorded history...
Edited on 09-02-2021 00:28
09-02-2021 00:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15541)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
LOL the Earth is not drifting away from the sun, if it was it would already be gone as it has been in orbit for 5 billion years.


Apparently you do not know that the moon is drifting away from the earth( just like the earth is drifting away from the sun).

The simulations also imply that at the time of its formation, the Moon sat much closer to the Earth - a mere 22,500km (14,000 miles) away, compared with the quarter of a million miles (402,336 km) between the Earth and the Moon today.


LOL if there was no ice age what moved the moraines?


I already explained how different parts of the world get their "ice age". Continents move you see, do not you agree, mo namie? There are places with "ice age" anno domini 2021. Somewhere in the future those places are going to drift away from "ice age " zone and could end up in the tropic zone. You see, everything is actually Simplementas Marias, not the magic mumbos jumbos magnetic fields and ocean currents as you would like to make it up to be.


Dude you say some things that are true, but you can not connect any dots, you just take the partial realities that you know and create a complete fictitious world to exist in. Tell us, what created Mount Mitchell the highest point on the Eastern seaboard south of nova scotia?

Answer, the glacial maximum created Mount Mitchel, if you disagree please explain where it came from?




Glaciers do not create mountains.


The glacial maxim created mount mitchel in nj, so you are wrong again

130 vs 85

Glaciers do not create mountains.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
09-02-2021 00:34
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15541)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Are you claiming that mount mitchell is not there?

LOL Are you claiming you can read LOL LOL

Yawn. LOL you really need psychological help LOL

LOL You can't offer any reason a rational adult should believe ice created a 6,700 ft. mountain. LOL

.


Wrong again as mount mitchell nj is not 6700 feet tall. Do try to comprehend reality instead of living in your chosen illusion

https://www.jerseyfamilyfun.com/mount-mitchell-scenic-overlook-park-monmouth-county-parks-playgrounds/#:~:text=Located%20at%20266%20feet%2C%20the,the%20whole%20family%20will%20enjoy.

266 feet
Located at 266 feet, the park is on the highest natural elevation on the Atlantic seaboard from Maine to the Yucatan. The sweeping views of Sandy Hook, the Raritan Bay, and the New York City skyline are something the whole family will enjoy.

Here in the west we bulldoze a thing like that out of the way to build a freeway. That's no mountain. It's a hill.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
09-02-2021 00:36
SwanProfile picture★★★☆☆
(569)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Are you claiming that mount mitchell is not there?

LOL Are you claiming you can read LOL LOL

Yawn. LOL you really need psychological help LOL

LOL You can't offer any reason a rational adult should believe ice created a 6,700 ft. mountain. LOL

.


Wrong again as mount mitchell nj is not 6700 feet tall. Do try to comprehend reality instead of living in your chosen illusion

https://www.jerseyfamilyfun.com/mount-mitchell-scenic-overlook-park-monmouth-county-parks-playgrounds/#:~:text=Located%20at%20266%20feet%2C%20the,the%20whole%20family%20will%20enjoy.

266 feet
Located at 266 feet, the park is on the highest natural elevation on the Atlantic seaboard from Maine to the Yucatan. The sweeping views of Sandy Hook, the Raritan Bay, and the New York City skyline are something the whole family will enjoy.

Here in the west we bulldoze a thing like that out of the way to build a freeway. That's no mountain. It's a hill.


It is the highest point on the east coast south of nova scotia.

It was pushed into place by the glacial maxim

Just facts kid
09-02-2021 00:40
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15541)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Are you claiming that mount mitchell is not there?

LOL Are you claiming you can read LOL LOL

Yawn. LOL you really need psychological help LOL

LOL You can't offer any reason a rational adult should believe ice created a 6,700 ft. mountain. LOL

.


Wrong again as mount mitchell nj is not 6700 feet tall. Do try to comprehend reality instead of living in your chosen illusion

https://www.jerseyfamilyfun.com/mount-mitchell-scenic-overlook-park-monmouth-county-parks-playgrounds/#:~:text=Located%20at%20266%20feet%2C%20the,the%20whole%20family%20will%20enjoy.

266 feet
Located at 266 feet, the park is on the highest natural elevation on the Atlantic seaboard from Maine to the Yucatan. The sweeping views of Sandy Hook, the Raritan Bay, and the New York City skyline are something the whole family will enjoy.

Here in the west we bulldoze a thing like that out of the way to build a freeway. That's no mountain. It's a hill.


It is the highest point on the east coast south of nova scotia.

It was pushed into place by the glacial maxim

Just facts kid

Not a fact. Learn what 'fact' means. Buzzword fallacy.
Glaciers don't create mountains.
Stone Mountain in Georgia is 1043 feet high.
Mt Mitchell is 6684 feet high.

We bulldoze hills only 266 feet high outta the way for road construction here out West.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
Edited on 09-02-2021 00:43
09-02-2021 00:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9174)
Swan wrote:It was pushed into place by the glacial maxim

Just facts kid

Just drive the nail into the coffin and explain to Into the Night what "facts" are. You got him on the run. Go in for the kill.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-02-2021 00:44
SwanProfile picture★★★☆☆
(569)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Are you claiming that mount mitchell is not there?

LOL Are you claiming you can read LOL LOL

Yawn. LOL you really need psychological help LOL

LOL You can't offer any reason a rational adult should believe ice created a 6,700 ft. mountain. LOL

.


Wrong again as mount mitchell nj is not 6700 feet tall. Do try to comprehend reality instead of living in your chosen illusion

https://www.jerseyfamilyfun.com/mount-mitchell-scenic-overlook-park-monmouth-county-parks-playgrounds/#:~:text=Located%20at%20266%20feet%2C%20the,the%20whole%20family%20will%20enjoy.

266 feet
Located at 266 feet, the park is on the highest natural elevation on the Atlantic seaboard from Maine to the Yucatan. The sweeping views of Sandy Hook, the Raritan Bay, and the New York City skyline are something the whole family will enjoy.

Here in the west we bulldoze a thing like that out of the way to build a freeway. That's no mountain. It's a hill.


It is the highest point on the east coast south of nova scotia.

It was pushed into place by the glacial maxim

Just facts kid

Not a fact. Learn what 'fact' means. Buzzword fallacy.
Glaciers don't create mountains.
Stone Mountain in Georgia is 1043 feet high.
We bulldoze hills only 266 feet high outta the way for road construction here out West.


Wrong again

https://www.jerseyfamilyfun.com/mount-mitchell-scenic-overlook-park-monmouth-county-parks-playgrounds/#:~:text=Located%20at%20266%20feet%2C%20the,the%20whole%20family%20will%20enjoy.

PS Stone mountain Georgia is not on the coast kid

Sheesh
09-02-2021 00:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15541)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Wrong again as mount mitchell nj is not 6700 feet tall.

Well, then you are the only one who is wrong. You have never provided any rational basis any reasonable adult should believe your WILD speculations and intricate conclusions about the past.

He who makes the affirmative claim bears the full burden of support, and it is no one else's job to prove it false. Your ongoing avoidance of any and all support for your claims is telling. All you have are insults that others haven't proven your religious beliefs false.

You are the only one who is wrong.

.


How exactly do I prove the ice age to a schizophrenic who creates his own reality

And why would I bother?

No one has to prove anything to a nobody like you.

That said under your rules you have the burden to prove that there was no ice age and also to prove what geologic process made mount mitchel nj if not ice

Yawn

Psychoquackery.

You are making the claim. The burden of proof is on you. Attempted force of negative proof fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
09-02-2021 00:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15541)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: How exactly do I prove the ice age ...

... which is why you are being asked why on earth you believe it. How were you convinced, aside from you being totally gullible and believing whatever you are ordered to believe?

Swan wrote: No one has to prove anything to a nobody like you.

That is the position of the religious believer who has no rational basis for his beliefs.

Swan wrote:That said under your rules you have the burden to prove that there was no ice age

I first have to have declared that there was no ice age. I simply stated that I have no belief that any ice age existed but I can't reject the possibility since I cannot time-travel into the past to verify any assertion or to prove any assertion false.

You, on the other hand, not only assert that the entire planet was an ice ball at one point but you insult all the heathens who don't share your WACKY faith, just like a fundamentalist would of any religion. You can provide no rational basis for your beliefs but you get very defensive when your WACKY beliefs are scrutinized and questioned.

Swan wrote: and also to prove what geologic process made mount mitchel nj if not ice

You bear the full burden to support your affirmative claim. No one else bears any responsibility to either do your job or to prove your claim false.

It is sufficient to simply dismiss you outright. Yawn

btw, Dismissed!

LOL


.


Again you still feel that people must prove things to you

Why is this?

Again the glacial maxim formed mount mitchel NJ and crawford hill both. Funny how you claim that I have to prove them to you


So you admit your belief is a religion. You cannot prove your claim. You are making a circular argument. You are making a circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
09-02-2021 00:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15541)
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
what geologic process made mount mitchel nj if not ice

Yawn



Maybe the same one that made Ayers Rock in Australia or Stone Mountain, Georgia?


The glaciers did not get to georgia

How do you know?
How do you know there was an ice age at all?
Georgia is a proper noun. It is capitalized.
Mt. Mitchel is a proper noun. It is capitalized.
Glaciers don't make mountains.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
Edited on 09-02-2021 00:49
09-02-2021 00:48
SwanProfile picture★★★☆☆
(569)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Wrong again as mount mitchell nj is not 6700 feet tall.

Well, then you are the only one who is wrong. You have never provided any rational basis any reasonable adult should believe your WILD speculations and intricate conclusions about the past.

He who makes the affirmative claim bears the full burden of support, and it is no one else's job to prove it false. Your ongoing avoidance of any and all support for your claims is telling. All you have are insults that others haven't proven your religious beliefs false.

You are the only one who is wrong.

.


How exactly do I prove the ice age to a schizophrenic who creates his own reality

And why would I bother?

No one has to prove anything to a nobody like you.

That said under your rules you have the burden to prove that there was no ice age and also to prove what geologic process made mount mitchel nj if not ice

Yawn

Psychoquackery.

You are making the claim. The burden of proof is on you. Attempted force of negative proof fallacy.


The ice age's reality does not rest upon anything I say or do not say.

You really went to school to waste your life doing this?

Yawn
Edited on 09-02-2021 00:49
09-02-2021 00:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15541)
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Again you still feel that people must prove things to you

LOL LOL It's funny how English isn't your thing LOL

No one ever has to prove his religious beliefs to anyone Yawn LOL


Swan wrote: Again the glacial maxim formed ..blah blah blah ....

LOL Funny religious beliefs LOL.

Dismissed Yawn

LOL

My glacial maximum is very large. LOL

Yawn.

LOL Not with the negative work Yawn ATE was compressed. LOL Everybody knows that the Ice Age is "what we know" Yawn. LOL Why do you think I need to prove to the likes of you that you are a science denier who can't read for comprehension LOL Gravity compressed the ice age atmosphere so there was more thermal energy per unit volume. The ice caused the atmosphere to cool, thus compressing into greater thermal energy per unit volume which caused the ATE Yawn LOL

Yawn.

.

My bad. I didn't figure in the negative work of ATE to the power of 5 LOL, so the net flow of heat (aka thermal energy) shows us not only that my glacial maximum is very small LOL, but also that the Earth is warming via greenhouse gases.

Yawn.

This is "what we know". Ideal Gas Law, DUH!

Yawn.

You're such a flat Earther. LOL


What warmed the Earth 20000 years ago?

Presumably the Sun. It really is unknown, however.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
09-02-2021 00:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15541)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:What warmed the Earth 20000 years ago?

The same sun that warms it now? Is this a trick question?



.


The sun also shined on the glacial maximum

So wrong answer

What glacial maximum?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
09-02-2021 00:55
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9174)
Swan wrote: The ice age's reality does not rest upon anything I say or do not say.

LOL It's funny you say that. LOL Just recently some fundamentalist Christians said the same thing to me about the Christian God and of the earth's young age. The reality of God apparently is not based on anything they said or wrote LOL

Religions. Yawn. LOL. Yawn.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-02-2021 00:56
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15541)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Are you claiming that mount mitchell is not there?

LOL Are you claiming you can read LOL LOL

Yawn. LOL you really need psychological help LOL

LOL You can't offer any reason a rational adult should believe ice created a 6,700 ft. mountain. LOL

.


Wrong again as mount mitchell nj is not 6700 feet tall. Do try to comprehend reality instead of living in your chosen illusion

https://www.jerseyfamilyfun.com/mount-mitchell-scenic-overlook-park-monmouth-county-parks-playgrounds/#:~:text=Located%20at%20266%20feet%2C%20the,the%20whole%20family%20will%20enjoy.

266 feet
Located at 266 feet, the park is on the highest natural elevation on the Atlantic seaboard from Maine to the Yucatan. The sweeping views of Sandy Hook, the Raritan Bay, and the New York City skyline are something the whole family will enjoy.

Here in the west we bulldoze a thing like that out of the way to build a freeway. That's no mountain. It's a hill.


It is the highest point on the east coast south of nova scotia.

It was pushed into place by the glacial maxim

Just facts kid

Not a fact. Learn what 'fact' means. Buzzword fallacy.
Glaciers don't create mountains.
Stone Mountain in Georgia is 1043 feet high.
We bulldoze hills only 266 feet high outta the way for road construction here out West.


Wrong again

https://www.jerseyfamilyfun.com/mount-mitchell-scenic-overlook-park-monmouth-county-parks-playgrounds/#:~:text=Located%20at%20266%20feet%2C%20the,the%20whole%20family%20will%20enjoy.

PS Stone mountain Georgia is not on the coast kid

Sheesh

There are no mountains on the coast.
The entire coast is a sea level.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
09-02-2021 00:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15541)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Wrong again as mount mitchell nj is not 6700 feet tall.

Well, then you are the only one who is wrong. You have never provided any rational basis any reasonable adult should believe your WILD speculations and intricate conclusions about the past.

He who makes the affirmative claim bears the full burden of support, and it is no one else's job to prove it false. Your ongoing avoidance of any and all support for your claims is telling. All you have are insults that others haven't proven your religious beliefs false.

You are the only one who is wrong.

.


How exactly do I prove the ice age to a schizophrenic who creates his own reality

And why would I bother?

No one has to prove anything to a nobody like you.

That said under your rules you have the burden to prove that there was no ice age and also to prove what geologic process made mount mitchel nj if not ice

Yawn

Psychoquackery.

You are making the claim. The burden of proof is on you. Attempted force of negative proof fallacy.


The ice age's reality does not rest upon anything I say or do not say.

You really went to school to waste your life doing this?

Yawn

Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). You cannot prove a circular argument either True or False.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
Edited on 09-02-2021 00:58
09-02-2021 01:33
SwanProfile picture★★★☆☆
(569)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:What warmed the Earth 20000 years ago?

The same sun that warms it now? Is this a trick question?



.


The sun also shined on the glacial maximum

So wrong answer

What glacial maximum?


The glacial maxim that you choose to deny
09-02-2021 03:28
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9174)
Swan wrote:The glacial maxim that you choose to deny

Which glacial maxim or maximum do you believe is being denied and why are you unable to provide any rational basis for your belief?

Is it because you are insane? Is it because your gullibility is off the charts? Is it because you have been indoctrinated into a WACKY cult religion? Is it a little bit of all three?

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-02-2021 03:38
SwanProfile picture★★★☆☆
(569)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The glacial maxim that you choose to deny

Which glacial maxim or maximum do you believe is being denied and why are you unable to provide any rational basis for your belief?

Is it because you are insane? Is it because your gullibility is off the charts? Is it because you have been indoctrinated into a WACKY cult religion? Is it a little bit of all three?

.


You incurred college bills, to do this?

Really

130 vs 70
09-02-2021 05:12
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9174)
Swan wrote:You incurred college bills, to do this?

Allow me a moment to closely examine this desperate attempt to divert attention away from not having ANY rational basis for belief.

Yes.

Uh-huh.

Yep, it's desperate alright. Wow. It's an absolute fear of facing one's own gullibility and realizing that one has been bent over furniture and reamed with WACKY religious indoctrination.



I do feel sorry for you.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-02-2021 06:04
James___
★★★★★
(4523)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:You incurred college bills, to do this?

Allow me a moment to closely examine this desperate attempt to divert attention away from not having ANY rational basis for belief.

Yes.

Uh-huh.

Yep, it's desperate alright. Wow. It's an absolute fear of facing one's own gullibility and realizing that one has been bent over furniture and reamed with WACKY religious indoctrination.



I do feel sorry for you.

.



Umm, actually that's my girlfriend's dad saying "My God, what have you wrought?". The guy actually loves me, just is theatrical about it.

Edited on 09-02-2021 06:53
09-02-2021 08:25
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1150)
Donovan
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is

Is there a mountain?
09-02-2021 13:31
SwanProfile picture★★★☆☆
(569)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:You incurred college bills, to do this?

Allow me a moment to closely examine this desperate attempt to divert attention away from not having ANY rational basis for belief.

Yes.

Uh-huh.

Yep, it's desperate alright. Wow. It's an absolute fear of facing one's own gullibility and realizing that one has been bent over furniture and reamed with WACKY religious indoctrination.



I do feel sorry for you.

.


Yea my Apple shares keep splitting, making it hard to keep count.

Do you have that problem too?
09-02-2021 16:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9174)
Swan wrote:Yea my Apple shares keep splitting, making it hard to keep count. Do you have that problem too?

Wow, you can certainly pivot on a dime when you are totally desperate. You still have no rational basis for your WACKY beliefs and you are still unable to face that fact. You have departed so far from the point of discussion that you can only see it from Alaska. I almost feel bad for constantly thwarting your efforts by snapping the topic right back to your inability to support your WACKY claims or to explain why any rational adult should believe as you do.

Did you want to move beyond this point or shall we continue to dance here?

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-02-2021 17:38
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2100)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:It was pushed into place by the glacial maxim

Just facts kid

Just drive the nail into the coffin and explain to Into the Night what "facts" are. You got him on the run. Go in for the kill.

.

LOL facts are anything that Swan claims to be true.

Yawn.

Are you really THAT stupid kid LOL

Sheesh.
09-02-2021 17:47
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2100)
Swan wrote:
The ice age's reality does not rest upon anything I say or do not say.

You really went to school to waste your life doing this?

Yawn

The reality of our existence on a 6,000 year old Earth that was created by God does not rest upon anything I say or do not say.

You really went to school to waste your life doing this?

Yawn
09-02-2021 17:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9174)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:It was pushed into place by the glacial maxim

Just facts kid

Just drive the nail into the coffin and explain to Into the Night what "facts" are. You got him on the run. Go in for the kill.

.

LOL facts are anything that Swan claims to be true.

Yawn.

Are you really THAT stupid kid LOL

Sheesh.

Yawn LOL glacial maxim Yawn. LOL facts are Yawn moraines and facts LOL

Was your Apple stock split when you were dumb or were you born? LOL

Yawn

Climate Energy are a part of the Declaration on Climate Change, a voluntary pledge to address the issues surrounding climate change.


The climate's heat engine must not only redistribute solar heat from the equator toward the poles, but also from the Earth's surface and lower atmosphere back to space. Otherwise, Earth would endlessly heat up. Earth's temperature doesn't infinitely rise because the surface and the atmosphere are simultaneously radiating heat to space. This net flow of energy into and out of the Earth system is Earth's energy budget.

When the flow of incoming solar energy is balanced by an equal flow of heat to space, Earth is in radiative equilibrium, and global temperature is relatively stable. Anything that increases or decreases the amount of incoming or outgoing energy disturbs Earth's radiative equilibrium; global temperatures rise or fall in response.


... and here's the data:



So there!

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-02-2021 19:24
SwanProfile picture★★★☆☆
(569)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Yea my Apple shares keep splitting, making it hard to keep count. Do you have that problem too?

Wow, you can certainly pivot on a dime when you are totally desperate. You still have no rational basis for your WACKY beliefs and you are still unable to face that fact. You have departed so far from the point of discussion that you can only see it from Alaska. I almost feel bad for constantly thwarting your efforts by snapping the topic right back to your inability to support your WACKY claims or to explain why any rational adult should believe as you do.

Did you want to move beyond this point or shall we continue to dance here?

.


Actually Apple shares split, if you owned any you would not consider the process wacky.

Got that Kim
09-02-2021 19:26
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
gfm,
The earth is older than 6000 years. It is human beings (spiritual man) that are only 6000 years. Prehistoric creatures became, through evolution, to be very similar to today's human beings but didn't have a human spirit (conscience, free will, and consciousness), all three). God gave Adam the human spirit, He breathed it into him, but human like creatures before that didn't have the human spirit.
09-02-2021 19:43
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2100)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:It was pushed into place by the glacial maxim

Just facts kid

Just drive the nail into the coffin and explain to Into the Night what "facts" are. You got him on the run. Go in for the kill.

.

LOL facts are anything that Swan claims to be true.

Yawn.

Are you really THAT stupid kid LOL

Sheesh.

Yawn LOL glacial maxim Yawn. LOL facts are Yawn moraines and facts LOL

Was your Apple stock split when you were dumb or were you born? LOL

Yawn

Climate Energy are a part of the Declaration on Climate Change, a voluntary pledge to address the issues surrounding climate change.


The climate's heat engine must not only redistribute solar heat from the equator toward the poles, but also from the Earth's surface and lower atmosphere back to space. Otherwise, Earth would endlessly heat up. Earth's temperature doesn't infinitely rise because the surface and the atmosphere are simultaneously radiating heat to space. This net flow of energy into and out of the Earth system is Earth's energy budget.

When the flow of incoming solar energy is balanced by an equal flow of heat to space, Earth is in radiative equilibrium, and global temperature is relatively stable. Anything that increases or decreases the amount of incoming or outgoing energy disturbs Earth's radiative equilibrium; global temperatures rise or fall in response.


... and here's the data:



So there!

.

It's really sad that so many people will do a version of this when talking about most anything yet truly believe that they are actually thinking for themselves...
Edited on 09-02-2021 19:45
09-02-2021 19:45
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3400)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:It was pushed into place by the glacial maxim

Just facts kid

Just drive the nail into the coffin and explain to Into the Night what "facts" are. You got him on the run. Go in for the kill.

.

LOL facts are anything that Swan claims to be true.

Yawn.

Are you really THAT stupid kid LOL

Sheesh.

Yawn LOL glacial maxim Yawn. LOL facts are Yawn moraines and facts LOL

Was your Apple stock split when you were dumb or were you born? LOL

Yawn

Climate Energy are a part of the Declaration on Climate Change, a voluntary pledge to address the issues surrounding climate change.


The climate's heat engine must not only redistribute solar heat from the equator toward the poles, but also from the Earth's surface and lower atmosphere back to space. Otherwise, Earth would endlessly heat up. Earth's temperature doesn't infinitely rise because the surface and the atmosphere are simultaneously radiating heat to space. This net flow of energy into and out of the Earth system is Earth's energy budget.

When the flow of incoming solar energy is balanced by an equal flow of heat to space, Earth is in radiative equilibrium, and global temperature is relatively stable. Anything that increases or decreases the amount of incoming or outgoing energy disturbs Earth's radiative equilibrium; global temperatures rise or fall in response.


... and here's the data:



So there!

.


What's 'Greenhouse Gases'? I don't see any greenhouse in the illustration...

Shouldn't there be a thick layer of CO2, sort of like a warm blanket?
09-02-2021 20:00
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2100)
keepit wrote:
gfm,
The earth is older than 6000 years.

The age of the Earth is unknown. Additionally, 'Earth' (when referring to the planet) is a proper noun and should be capitalized.

keepit wrote:
It is human beings (spiritual man) that are only 6000 years.

The age of our species is unknown.

keepit wrote:
Prehistoric creatures became, through evolution, to be very similar to today's human beings but didn't have a human spirit (conscience, free will, and consciousness), all three). God gave Adam the human spirit, He breathed it into him, but human like creatures before that didn't have the human spirit.

Is this your religious belief or are you attempting to pass this off as thettled thienth?
Page 3 of 8<12345>>>





Join the debate CO2 ocean uptake:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
ppm CO2 in atmosphere3312-03-2021 02:47
could we slow co2 release in enviornment by engineering a virus to kill wood eating bacteria?2605-03-2021 23:24
CO2 monitors can help prevent the spread of COVID-19, experts say1524-02-2021 18:04
Can CO2 capture be a starter for geothermal energy?2017-02-2021 01:49
The truth about CO2 is that without it you would be dead3207-02-2021 21:44
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact