Remember me
▼ Content

CO2 ocean uptake

Page 1 of 8123>>>
CO2 ocean uptake23-01-2021 15:07
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I do not know how the ocean absorbs CO2?

duncan61
23-01-2021 19:02
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
duncan61 wrote:

Same way as beer, or anything else, it ferments...

I'm not sure how the climate guys work that, or can even tell. Lot of living breathing critters in the ocean. There is underwater volcanoes. Probably a lot of other crap going on, since the oceans get pretty deep in places, which I don't think we've seen the bottom yet.

I don't think it retains CO2 very long, since beer loses it's carbonation after a while, if you don't drink it quick enough. Even if you put it back in the refrigerator, to finish later.
23-01-2021 19:35
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1639)
https://socratic.org/questions/55c2531d581e2a136c45b148#:~:text=The%20ocean%20can%20absorb%20carbon,photosynthesis%20in%20plankton%20and%20algae.&text=The%20CO2%20moves%20from,ocean%20because%20it%20is%20soluble.

23-01-2021 21:04
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14377)
duncan61 wrote: I do not know how the ocean absorbs CO2?

It is best to view the ocean as not absorbing CO2.

Yes, the continuous surface activity (waves) of the ocean causes it to absorb a small amount of atmospheric gases at the surface, mostly oxygen and nitrogen for obvious reasons. Because trace amounts of CO2 are in our atmosphere, trace amounts of the gas absorbed by the ocean is CO2.

However, this is a short cycle. All of the gas-absorbing water is at the surface and all of that absorbed gas is quickly released back into the atmosphere as the surface water is continually evaporating. Of course this includes all of the CO2 that was absorbed.

In the case of CO2, that is also absorbed by precipitation as it falls through the atmosphere, either landing in or flowing out to the ocean. If CO2 is absorbed the precipitation becomes ever-so-slightly acidic. Technically, this (negligibly) neutralizes the solidly alkaline ocean surface water into which it flows/falls, until that water evaporates and the CO2 is released back into the atmosphere.

All of the above is cyclical ... and negligible in the first place. For these reasons it doesn't make sense to speak of the ocean as "absorbing CO2" although technically it does ... negligibly and temporarily. This does not mean that warmizombies won't dishonestly hype the process as slowly but surely converting the ocean into pure liquid CO2 and killing all life on the planet.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
24-01-2021 00:28
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
duncan61 wrote:

All water absorbs CO2. It naturally dissolves into the water (think soda).
Just like any soda, CO2 can also vent back into the atmosphere (think soda that's gone flat).

Under normal atmospheric pressures, the same thing applies, but at a lower density. A point of equilibrium is reached, just like with the higher pressures in soda.

The amount of CO2 that you can dissolve in water is somewhat temperature dependent. It is also dependent on the partial pressure of CO2.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-01-2021 00:30
(21559)
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Same way as beer, or anything else, it ferments...

I'm not sure how the climate guys work that, or can even tell. Lot of living breathing critters in the ocean. There is underwater volcanoes. Probably a lot of other crap going on, since the oceans get pretty deep in places, which I don't think we've seen the bottom yet.

I don't think it retains CO2 very long, since beer loses it's carbonation after a while, if you don't drink it quick enough. Even if you put it back in the refrigerator, to finish later.

In beer, CO2 is produced by fermantation. In soda manufacturing, CO2 is injected directly into water at high pressure. Either way, CO2 is dissolved in water. When such a liquid is exposed to natural partial pressures of CO2 (such as in our atmosphere), the liquid will vent CO2 until it reaches the equilibrium with the lower partial pressure (the soda or the beer goes flat).

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-01-2021 00:36
(21559)
IBdaMann wrote:

Yes, the continuous surface activity (waves) of the ocean causes it to absorb a small amount of atmospheric gases at the surface, mostly oxygen and nitrogen for obvious reasons. Because trace amounts of CO2 are in our atmosphere, trace amounts of the gas absorbed by the ocean is CO2.

However, this is a short cycle. All of the gas-absorbing water is at the surface and all of that absorbed gas is quickly released back into the atmosphere as the surface water is continually evaporating. Of course this includes all of the CO2 that was absorbed.

In the case of CO2, that is also absorbed by precipitation as it falls through the atmosphere, either landing in or flowing out to the ocean. If CO2 is absorbed the precipitation becomes ever-so-slightly acidic. Technically, this (negligibly) neutralizes the solidly alkaline ocean surface water into which it flows/falls, until that water evaporates and the CO2 is released back into the atmosphere.

All of the above is cyclical ... and negligible in the first place. For these reasons it doesn't make sense to speak of the ocean as "absorbing CO2" although technically it does ... negligibly and temporarily. This does not mean that warmizombies won't dishonestly hype the process as slowly but surely converting the ocean into pure liquid CO2 and killing all life on the planet.

CO2 is absorbed by precipitation. Yes. rain is naturally slightly acidic. So-called 'acid' rain is even more acidic, by also absorbing sulfur dioxide.

Why are rivers, lakes, and oceans alkaline? Because after the rain falls, it flows over the land, picking up naturally occurring calcium and nitrogen compounds in the soil. The longer the river, the more alkaline it gets, until it's basically the same as the ocean it's dumping into.

Each river is different, depending on it's length and on the soils its sources (and itself) are flowing over.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 24-01-2021 00:37
24-01-2021 04:14
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Great answers team.I am getting it.My reason was I watched Netflix mission blue and it was claimed 90% of the manmade CO2 is in the ocean.I had trouble believing that also the team set up thousands of dollars of cameras to record coral bleaching events and none of them worked they were all out of focus after the first shot.In one section the team are showing algea on the living coral but they are waist deep and you can see the mangrove swamp in the background.I have been there and that is how it is.I have dove Busselton jetty and the blue grain terminal in Kwinana and in the shallows there is algea growth but once you get out to the 20 foot mark the water is much colder and the corals are pristine and the fish and seahorse life is prolific.Its selective photography.The final scene shows them all diving on the edge of the GBR and its perfect.I did my open water Padi in Townsville and it is 6 hours to the edge of the GBR and the drop off can be as deep as 400 foot.Again the percentages are all given of how much reef is destr yed by warming yet it is all back again.Makes you wonder how long can it be claimed its all gone when it is still there?
25-01-2021 00:54
(21559)
duncan61 wrote:
Great answers team.I am getting it.My reason was I watched Netflix mission blue and it was claimed 90% of the manmade CO2 is in the ocean.

A ridiculous claim, since CO2 has no tag on it to say whether it was man made or not. I really doubt anyone would read the tag on every molecule anyway.
duncan61 wrote:
had trouble believing that also the team set up thousands of dollars of cameras to record coral bleaching events and none of them worked they were all out of focus after the first shot.In one section the team are showing algea on the living coral but they are waist deep and you can see the mangrove swamp in the background.I have been there and that is how it is.I have dove Busselton jetty and the blue grain terminal in Kwinana and in the shallows there is algea growth but once you get out to the 20 foot mark the water is much colder and the corals are pristine and the fish and seahorse life is prolific.Its selective photography.The final scene shows them all diving on the edge of the GBR and its perfect.I did my open water Padi in Townsville and it is 6 hours to the edge of the GBR and the drop off can be as deep as 400 foot.Again the percentages are all given of how much reef is destr yed by warming yet it is all back again.Makes you wonder how long can it be claimed its all gone when it is still there?

As you already know, coral is quite capable of recovering in a short space of time. The coral beds are built on their dead ancestors, after all. The part you see is just stuff that has been growing the past year or so.

The Church of Global Warming claims the supposed damage is permanent, you know. They obviously are depending on rubes that don't know anything about coral or how it grows.

The Parrot Killer

25-01-2021 03:43
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Fortunately Jennifer Marohasy has taken it upon herself to patrol the GBR and when these claims are made by foriegn film crews she goes in person to share the truth.Cyclones and low water levels in summer damage corals in the shallows but as you say it all grows back.
05-02-2021 02:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

Can you explain how the ocean does not absorb CO2 even though you say it does?

There are medications for this
05-02-2021 03:47
(14377)
Swan wrote:Can you explain how the ocean does not absorb CO2 even though you say it does?

Can you explain why you are asking me to explain something that is not what I claim happens? Is it because you cannot read?

Just wondering why you are asking such a stupid question.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
05-02-2021 16:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Can you explain how the ocean does not absorb CO2 even though you say it does?

Can you explain why you are asking me to explain something that is not what I claim happens? Is it because you cannot read?

Just wondering why you are asking such a stupid question.

LOL the fact is that you actually have no clue as to what you ask or are trying to say because you contradict yourself constantly as you are admitting unknowingly.

Here is what you said quoted

"It is best to view the ocean as not absorbing CO2.

All of the above is cyclical ... and negligible in the first place. For these reasons it doesn't make sense to speak of the ocean as "absorbing CO2" although technically it does ... negligibly and temporarily. This does not mean that warmizombies won't dishonestly hype the process as slowly but surely converting the ocean into pure liquid CO2 and killing all life on the planet."

Kook00
05-02-2021 16:19
(14377)
Swan wrote: LOL the fact is that you actually have no clue

LOL so you have no point YAWN LOL and you can't read. I guess we're done LOL

YAWN

05-02-2021 18:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: LOL the fact is that you actually have no clue

LOL so you have no point YAWN LOL and you can't read. I guess we're done LOL

YAWN

Actually kid I posted what you wrote, so it is clearly you who has no point, not that your disease will let you see that
05-02-2021 19:41
(14377)
Swan wrote:Actually kid I posted what you wrote,

LOL You posted what I wrote after I wrote what I posted YAWN.

LOL What point is there in reposting what I wrote without adding any point LOL

YAWN

Instead of reposting what I wrote, try READING what I wrote. Understand it first and then ask any questions your illiteracy might have generated.

LOL

05-02-2021 21:17
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually kid I posted what you wrote,

LOL You posted what I wrote after I wrote what I posted YAWN.

LOL What point is there in reposting what I wrote without adding any point LOL

YAWN

Instead of reposting what I wrote, try READING what I wrote. Understand it first and then ask any questions your illiteracy might have generated.

LOL

I think you missed a YAWN...
05-02-2021 21:41
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:

Um, you actually got it wrong. The ocean does absorb CO2. That is when it's cooling. When it's warming, it releases CO2. Quite possible the increase in CO2 observed is coming from the ocean floor.
I don't think that they've shown empirically that increased CO2 in the atmosphere changes the oceans ability to absorb or release CO2. Water as I will keep repeating is about 1,000 times denser than air. It would seem that whether water is absorbing or releasing CO2 would be based upon what the denser media is doing.
I mean seriously, how can a gas penetrate to any depth in the ocean? There also seems to be a rate at which an ocean can diffuse CO2 and convert it into something else like carbonic acid.
If you checked, when the last ice age ended, it took about 800 years for the oceans to warm and to release CO2 back into the atmosphere. This suggests that processes related to CO2 "intake" can be reversed and CO2 "exhausted" back into the atmosphere.
And with "current" (it's a pun) CO2 levels in the ocean, maybe as the oceans warm they are "exhausted" (another pun) from taking in all the CO2? If so, then this could also be increasing how much CO2 is in the atmosphere.
But please tell me how you missed all of this.
05-02-2021 22:49
(14377)
IBdaMann wrote: Because trace amounts of CO2 are in our atmosphere, trace amounts of the gas absorbed by the ocean is CO2.

... all of that absorbed gas is quickly released back into the atmosphere as the surface water is continually evaporating. Of course this includes all of the CO2 that was absorbed.

... it doesn't make sense to speak of the ocean as "absorbing CO2" although technically it does.

James___ wrote: Um, you actually got it wrong. The ocean does absorb CO2.

Great. So neither you nor Swan can read English.

05-02-2021 22:53
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
If you checked, when the last ice age ended, it took about 800 years for the oceans to warm and to release CO2 back into the atmosphere. This suggests that processes related to CO2 "intake" can be reversed and CO2 "exhausted" back into the atmosphere.

Ice age is a myth. The earth has always been cooling down not up. Without magma chamber the earth would be a giant ice ball . We are heading towards it because as far as I know the magma chamber slowly cools down not up. Some day it will become completely cooled down. I am not sure though which would happen first - the explosion of the sun or the complete cool down of the magma chamber.
Edited on 05-02-2021 22:54
06-02-2021 00:22
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Xadoman wrote:

Ice age is a myth. The earth has always been cooling down not up. Without magma chamber the earth would be a giant ice ball . We are heading towards it because as far as I know the magma chamber slowly cools down not up. Some day it will become completely cooled down. I am not sure though which would happen first - the explosion of the sun or the complete cool down of the magma chamber.

One day (a billion years from now?) the Earth might be like Venus. This is because over time the Sun which is a brown dwarf will become larger. And as the Earth moves closer to the Sun, it will become a denser planet. This is because the Sun's gravitational field will be stronger and will exert more force on the Earth.
Edited on 06-02-2021 00:22
06-02-2021 01:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Xadoman wrote:

The minds of people who deny all science like you are myths
06-02-2021 02:03
(14377)
Swan wrote: Shit is not fish food. Unless you are a chink tilapia farmer

Chink. Marvelous. You didn't read what Into the Night wrote, did you?

Swan wrote:The minds of people who deny all science like you are myths

OK, OK, OK ... English isn't your thing. His mind cannot be a myth if it created a very real post.

06-02-2021 02:10
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
....trace amounts of the gas absorbed by the ocean is CO2.

Is this coded wording for "take up arms and storm the capitol"?
06-02-2021 02:24
(14377)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Very close. It means create an NGINX deployment with three replicas with nodeport exposure on port 80.

Spread the word. It has been demonetized on YouTube and banned on Twitter.

06-02-2021 02:34
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Um, you actually got it wrong. The ocean does absorb CO2. That is when it's cooling. When it's warming, it releases CO2. Quite possible the increase in CO2 observed is coming from the ocean floor.
I don't think that they've shown empirically that increased CO2 in the atmosphere changes the oceans ability to absorb or release CO2. Water as I will keep repeating is about 1,000 times denser than air. It would seem that whether water is absorbing or releasing CO2 would be based upon what the denser media is doing.
I mean seriously, how can a gas penetrate to any depth in the ocean? There also seems to be a rate at which an ocean can diffuse CO2 and convert it into something else like carbonic acid.
And with "current" (it's a pun) CO2 levels in the ocean, maybe as the oceans warm they are "exhausted" (another pun) from taking in all the CO2? If so, then this could also be increasing how much CO2 is in the atmosphere.

This is one of those works in a laboratory, but not so much out in the wild. CO2 is a trace gas, in the atmosphere. In the lab, CO2 comes in a big steel tank. You ought to know that the oceans are F-ing huge, deep too. Very little wild CO2, actually interacts with the surface of the water, not bubbled into it, like in a lab. Ocean water, is considerable denser than air. Water, is not a CO2 sponge, that sucks it out of the air. Water can absorb CO2, just like you can mix all kinds of crap into water.
Edited on 06-02-2021 02:53
06-02-2021 02:48
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Very close. It means create an NGINX deployment with three replicas with nodeport exposure on port 80.

Spread the word. It has been demonetized on YouTube and banned on Twitter.

Thanks, I've just had a total shit day. This helped. LMAO!

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
06-02-2021 03:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Shit is not fish food. Unless you are a chink tilapia farmer

Chink. Marvelous. You didn't read what Into the Night wrote, did you?

Swan wrote:The minds of people who deny all science like you are myths

OK, OK, OK ... English isn't your thing. His mind cannot be a myth if it created a very real post.

Post can be created by software which is mindless

Try again
06-02-2021 08:40
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

I use my common sense to separate myths from true science. The earth was hot as hell in the beginning. It has been slowly cooling down ever since the day it was born. We know that the magma chamber has relaxed a lot compared to its previous state. We know that earth slowly drifts away from the sun( just like the moon drifts away from the earth). Those things have conzequences for the temperature of earth and even a granny could understand that moving away from the sun would make the earth colder and similarily shutting down a giant magma chamber inside the earth would also make things colder.
06-02-2021 15:36
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

This is one of those works in a laboratory, but not so much out in the wild. CO2 is a trace gas, in the atmosphere. In the lab, CO2 comes in a big steel tank. You ought to know that the oceans are F-ing huge, deep too. Very little wild CO2, actually interacts with the surface of the water, not bubbled into it, like in a lab. Ocean water, is considerable denser than air. Water, is not a CO2 sponge, that sucks it out of the air. Water can absorb CO2, just like you can mix all kinds of crap into water.

buzzword fallacy, word salad, etc.

You haven't studied any chemistry, have you? The ocean's surface and upper layer is a field. It has a specific charge. With CO2, it interacts with water based on the differences in their specific "states". This is why when the ocean is absorbing CO2, it's heat content changes the nature of the chemical reaction. These reactions would be the similar in a laboratory. Then by measuring the depth of the interactions in the ocean, latitude, season, etc., then the difference between in the laboratory and the ocean would be understood.
06-02-2021 15:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Xadoman wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

I use my common sense to separate myths from true science. The earth was hot as hell in the beginning. It has been slowly cooling down ever since the day it was born. We know that the magma chamber has relaxed a lot compared to its previous state. We know that earth slowly drifts away from the sun( just like the moon drifts away from the earth). Those things have conzequences for the temperature of earth and even a granny could understand that moving away from the sun would make the earth colder and similarily shutting down a giant magma chamber inside the earth would also make things colder.

Nothing that you just babbled is rational, not that a chink who cooks dogs alive will ever know
Edited on 06-02-2021 15:49
06-02-2021 17:45
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
Nothing that you just babbled is rational, not that a chink who cooks dogs alive will ever know

My granny and grandpa would understand those simple things explained in 5 minutes. You just seem to be heavily brainwashed by mainstream media. It is ok to be, I was too for a while but I started to ask questions, looked for the answers and finally it all clicked nicely together. The house of hoaxes, scams and frauds quickly collapsed under my eyes the more I read and digged for answers.
06-02-2021 18:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Xadoman wrote:

My granny and grandpa would understand those simple things explained in 5 minutes. You just seem to be heavily brainwashed by mainstream media. It is ok to be, I was too for a while but I started to ask questions, looked for the answers and finally it all clicked nicely together. The house of hoaxes, scams and frauds quickly collapsed under my eyes the more I read and digged for answers.

LOL, tell us more about how I do not do 50 to 100 mile bike rides up and down glacial moraines?

Then cook the hair of of another living dog
06-02-2021 18:36
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

LOL, tell us more about how I do not do 50 to 100 mile bike rides up and down glacial moraines?

Continents are moving, Simplicity di Marie.
06-02-2021 18:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Xadoman wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Wow u r smart
06-02-2021 19:01
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Wow u r smart

Nope , only common sense or street smarts. IbdaMann was the one who explained the ice age myth somewhere in another thread. Seems logical unlike the mainstream version of earth magically turning into a giant ice ball.
06-02-2021 20:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Xadoman wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Wow u r smart

Nope , only common sense or street smarts. IbdaMann was the one who explained the ice age myth somewhere in another thread. Seems logical unlike the mainstream version of earth magically turning into a giant ice ball.

The ice age was no myth, the ice literally left mountains here when the ice stopped and retreated. Kid in all seriousness if ibdopeman is your hero you are already dead. Oh sure you rattle on thru your sad life, but my shadow could literally humiliate you anywhere anytime.

So eat your puppys on a stick like your mom taught you to cook alive

PS That said the only living human dumb enough to complement ibdopeman would have to be ibdopeman under a pseudonym.

So hi dopey
Edited on 06-02-2021 20:38
06-02-2021 20:59
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
I just pointed out who explained the ice age thing and nothing more. Everything clicked together nicely. You see , it is simple logic. The earth has always been cooling down, not heating up. Can not you see how silly is to assume that the earth would magically turn into a giant ice ball and then magically it would turn back to " normal " again. In real life there is no magic. In physics everything has an explanation. The earth has been revolving around the sun and the energy from the sun has been quite constant. The distance from the sun has never been further from the sun than it is now and here , anno domini 2021, meaning that we have never been as cold on average as we are being now. The giant oven- magma chamber- has never been as relaxed as it is now. Things are cooling down - we are drifting away from the sun and the giant oven inside the earth has been slowly heading towards shut down. Things are constantly going colder, mo namie.
06-02-2021 22:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Xadoman wrote:
I just pointed out who explained the ice age thing and nothing more. Everything clicked together nicely. You see , it is simple logic. The earth has always been cooling down, not heating up. Can not you see how silly is to assume that the earth would magically turn into a giant ice ball and then magically it would turn back to " normal " again. In real life there is no magic. In physics everything has an explanation. The earth has been revolving around the sun and the energy from the sun has been quite constant. The distance from the sun has never been further from the sun than it is now and here , anno domini 2021, meaning that we have never been as cold on average as we are being now. The giant oven- magma chamber- has never been as relaxed as it is now. Things are cooling down - we are drifting away from the sun and the giant oven inside the earth has been slowly heading towards shut down. Things are constantly going colder, mo namie.

There was no magic involved in the ice age and there are many things involved such as magnetic flipping which might slow, stop or reroute the deep ocean currents, radically altering temps. LOL the Earth is not drifting away from the sun, if it was it would already be gone as it has been in orbit for 5 billion years.

LOL if there was no ice age what moved the moraines?

Really take your pills
Edited on 06-02-2021 22:13
06-02-2021 22:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Xadoman wrote:

LOL so whatever you and ibstoopudman say must be considered reality.

You been schizzo with multiple names for long?
Edited on 06-02-2021 22:44
Page 1 of 8123>>>

Join the debate CO2 ocean uptake:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Restoring Alkalinity to the Ocean40520-12-2023 09:14
Geoengineering to Neutralize Ocean Acidification32305-12-2023 22:09
Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..39201-12-2023 21:58
Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat32607-11-2023 19:16
Florida in hot water as ocean temperatures rise along with the humidity213-07-2023 15:50
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact