Remember me
▼ Content

Well Space X aced another controlled landing. Will be using really low IQ astronuts

Page 2 of 6<1234>>>
06-03-2021 19:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So anyone want to argue about the dumbest landing technique in the history of aviation?

I want to argue it.

I claim that the Air Force F-16 pilot who pioneered the habit ... er, ummm, the "technique" of landing upon emerging from a full loop ... until he had to eject because he initiated the loop at too low of an altitude.

He flew a desk from that point thereafter.

You were never in the navy.

Nah would the pilots of the space x firecracker be desk jockeys after getting toasted?

LOL hardly

It wasn't piloted. It was all remotely controlled by a computer. Funny story. When I was in the Navy, they used computers to control the landings of aircraft.
Then the airplane could match the pitch and yaw of the carrier more precisely.
You've probably never watched carrier landings but the planes would be rocking from side to side. They were matching the ships roll.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 06-03-2021 20:06
06-03-2021 19:52
(21600)
Swan wrote:

Dude it blew up, total failure. You wanna fly in that piece of shit?

No one needs to.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 06-03-2021 19:53
06-03-2021 19:55
(21600)
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So anyone want to argue about the dumbest landing technique in the history of aviation?

I want to argue it.

I claim that the Air Force F-16 pilot who pioneered the habit ... er, ummm, the "technique" of landing upon emerging from a full loop ... until he had to eject because he initiated the loop at too low of an altitude.

Nah would the pilots of the space x firecracker be desk jockeys after getting toasted?

LOL hardly

It wasn't piloted. It was all remotely controlled by a computer. Funny story. When I was in the Navy, they used computers to control the landings of aircraft.
You've probably never watched carrier landings but the planes would be rocking from side to side. They were matching the ships roll.

You tell good stories.

Lay off the acid

And you're a nobody. What's your point? It's a prototype. They anticipate losing their work in this way. It's not unexpected. This helps them to understand what they need to improve upon. That's the cost of research and development.
You're just buying into the headlines while ignoring the real story. Is this within Space X's budget for R & D? If it is, not a problem.

LOL the starship is just a disguised Apollo style rocket designed to blow up on landing. Perhaps that ocean splashdown actually made sense.

Now you wanna tell us how you landed jets on carriers with your playstation or xbox

I don't play video games unless it's exercises in mathematics. My Sudoku goes from Geometry up to Calculus. I find that more enjoyable. With what you're interested in, it goes back to World War II and the Battle of Leyte Gulf in the Philippines.
It is considered to be the greatest naval battle ever fought. I read that book as well. And I visited the Philippines 3 times and served in the US Navy. I hope you notice these coincidences.
Of course with that battle, the US Navy defeated the Japanese Imperial Navy. That battle essentially ended the Japanese Navy's ability to fight for the rest of that war.
Are you interested in how the US Navy defeated a superior Japanese force? That is a yes or no question. And what allowed the US Navy to win that battle in WW II is what helped aircraft to land on carriers.
And a PlayStation or other electronic device would be too complicated. Something much simpler was used to defeat the Japanese that day. Care to know? You will look stupid when you know the answer. And you will want me to prove that because I served in the Navy.

p.s., while in the US Navy, an officer instructed me never to make a fool of someone because I knew I could. He didn't want me to make an officer look bad.
You're not an officer so I'm game if you are.

The Parrot Killer

06-03-2021 19:59
(21600)
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL so you used electronics to control the landing of carrier jets in WW2.

Jesus you are a totally confused buffoon

In another line, this is my father in law on Leyte in 1945

https://imgur.com/a/PJ80m0X

Next

Not to disparage him but Leyte Gulf is on the other side of the island. I post about the Battle of Leyte Gulf and you post a picture of "in Leyte" away from the gulf.
The Battle of Leyte Gulf was in October 1944. And we're back to you playing the fool.

p.s., Hedy Lamar helped to invent cell phone technology during the same time period. https://www.hedylamarr.com/
Please don't tell me that you don't know about her contributions during WW II which are still significant today. I like my smartphone and she allows for it to be more difficult to hack.
And Swan, she was famous as an actress in Hollywood. Just was one of the biggest names there was. Please tell me you know this.

LOL how much quantum entangled cryptography was used in WW2.

None.
Quantum entanglement is not cryptography.

The Parrot Killer

06-03-2021 20:00
(21600)
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:

So you controlled a landing plane in WW2 with a gyroscope on the ship.

Seriously you need meds

You are a serious loser Swan. The US winning WW II was a joke from what you posted. And I guess you are right, it is a joke.

You did not fight in WW2. You were never in the navy.

The Parrot Killer

06-03-2021 20:03
(21600)
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Seriously you need meds

You are a serious loser Swan. The US winning WW II was a joke from what you posted. And I guess you are right, it is a joke.

WW2 is over, now American fighter jets are made in Japan.

Go figure

PS. My father and father in law were both there dude.

No, only some parts of American fighter jets are made in Japan. These parts are imported by TRW and sold as if they were made in America. Most parts for American fighter jets are made right here, in the States. Some parts are made in Canada, others are made in Mexico.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 06-03-2021 20:04
06-03-2021 20:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Next

Not to disparage him but Leyte Gulf is on the other side of the island. I post about the Battle of Leyte Gulf and you post a picture of "in Leyte" away from the gulf.
The Battle of Leyte Gulf was in October 1944. And we're back to you playing the fool.

p.s., Hedy Lamar helped to invent cell phone technology during the same time period. https://www.hedylamarr.com/
Please don't tell me that you don't know about her contributions during WW II which are still significant today. I like my smartphone and she allows for it to be more difficult to hack.
And Swan, she was famous as an actress in Hollywood. Just was one of the biggest names there was. Please tell me you know this.

None.

Not yet, but I'm working on the concept. And since information has been transmitted using entangled particles all the information that is needed are zeroes and one's, then an operating system can be booted, ask a question and return the answer all in the same instant step as perceived by a human.

LOL and if I fail I already own Google stock

https://research.google/teams/applied-science/quantum/
Edited on 06-03-2021 20:23
06-03-2021 20:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Seriously you need meds

Go figure

No, only some parts of American fighter jets are made in Japan. These parts are imported by TRW and sold as if they were made in America. Most parts for American fighter jets are made right here, in the States. Some parts are made in Canada, others are made in Mexico.

Wrong the F35 is made in Nagoya Japan.

Yawn

Japan to Continue Assembling F-35A Fighter Jets at Home
Japan intends to continue to assemble F-35As at a local facility in Nagoya.

The Japanese government is reversing plans to shut down a Mitsubishi Heavy Industries' F-35 Final Assembly and Check Out (FACO) facility in Nagoya, Japan, according to local media reports.

The government has been reviewing options to close the FACO facility by 2022 and instead directly import fifth-generation Lightning II F-35A stealth fighter jets in fly-away condition from the United States as a cost saving measure.

Japan is now looking to reverse its decision to import F-35s after Mitsubishi Heavy Industries overhauled its assembly process to reduce costs.

"Finishing one F-35 in Japan is now expected to cost 9.37 billion yen ($86.3 million), compared with 9.42 billion yen to ship the plane from the U.S., according to Japan's Defense Ministry," the Nikkei Asian Review reported in mid-December. "The cabinet is expected to approve the domestic production plan soon."

Japan
The security alliance between Japan and the United States has been a cornerstone of peace and prosperity in the Asia-Pacific region for generations. Playing a part in that alliance and working in partnership with local businesses, Lockheed Martin delivers cutting-edge technologies and innovations to support the future prosperity of Japan and its communities. Working with our Japanese partners, we are committed to partnering with industry to shape best-value solutions that deliver low-risk, proven capability with high levels of local content, technology transfer and workshare. Examples include:

F-35: With the Final Assembly and Checkout Facility (FACO) in Nagoya now complete, Japan's F-35 aircraft are being assembled and delivered in Japan.
Helicopters: Commercial and military helicopters are provided by Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin company, and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (三菱重工) in partnership for the last 65 years. More than 550 military helicopters have been produced for the Japan Self-Defense Forces under manufacturing license agreements with Sikorsky.
Combat Systems: The Aegis Combat System has provided advanced sea, air and undersea threat detection capabilities to Japan's Kongo- and Atago-class ships for the last 25 years – with more opportunities to come in the future.
Try again
06-03-2021 21:16
(21600)
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I want to argue it.

LOL hardly

You tell good stories.

Lay off the acid

And you're a nobody. What's your point? It's a prototype. They anticipate losing their work in this way. It's not unexpected. This helps them to understand what they need to improve upon. That's the cost of research and development.
You're just buying into the headlines while ignoring the real story. Is this within Space X's budget for R & D? If it is, not a problem.

LOL the starship is just a disguised Apollo style rocket designed to blow up on landing. Perhaps that ocean splashdown actually made sense.

It is not designed to blow up on landing. The intention is to land without blowing up. This is a difficult task never done before, and it's taking quite a few tries to get it right. It is a highly precision landing.

Ocean splashdowns make sense, but not for a reusable rocket. Ocean water is not a solid surface, and such a large rocket would sink. Apollo capsules were small enough and were mostly a sealed cabin, so it could float when it landed. The capsule was not a reusable spacecraft.

The Space Shuttle cast away most of it's ascent vehicle during launch, tossing the solid boosters in the ocean (they were junk), then the external tank) which burned up on reentry. Only the shuttle itself went into orbit. Only the shuttle itself was the reusable portion. It landed like a conventional aircraft (although extremely heavy for it's size). It's size/weight ratio and the high landing speed it required necessitated a longer and smoother runway than normal.

The Parrot Killer

06-03-2021 21:18
(21600)
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Seriously you need meds

Go figure

Your attitude is a joke. Suggests that you might be on drugs. After all, you are the person ridiculing technology that helped the US and its allies to win. And why technology helping the US and its allies to win is because you don't care for who won the war. It is pretty much that simple.
An FYI, my father's country was occupied by the 3rd Reich. Kind of why I don't make fun of the US helping to win that war. Yet for you, it is a joke. An FYI, I'm not an American even though I have an American mother and am from Ohio.
Why is this? Because you are an American.

Look kid you still haven't explained how you landed jets on carriers remotely and matched the landing to the yaw of the ship.

Eagerly awaiting that

Maybe you're too old to understand? I mean Thank You for settling the West Gramps. That was before 1880, right? Since then we've invented things like the telegraph and the wireless radio.
Have you ever heard of Marconi or Tesla? They invented wireless transmission of electrical signals. Were you in stasis or something? Stasis is where your body is freeze dried like coffee. Then just add hot water and you have coffee again.
Is that what happened to you?

LOL you buy any good telegraph stocks today? The difference between you and I is that you are interested in the past and I am interested in the quantum entangled future. Just added more Google A shares in fact.

Now you explain the first tube transistor

Quantum entanglement is neither past nor future.

The Parrot Killer

06-03-2021 21:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Seriously you need meds

Go figure

Your attitude is a joke. Suggests that you might be on drugs. After all, you are the person ridiculing technology that helped the US and its allies to win. And why technology helping the US and its allies to win is because you don't care for who won the war. It is pretty much that simple.
An FYI, my father's country was occupied by the 3rd Reich. Kind of why I don't make fun of the US helping to win that war. Yet for you, it is a joke. An FYI, I'm not an American even though I have an American mother and am from Ohio.

Look kid you still haven't explained how you landed jets on carriers remotely and matched the landing to the yaw of the ship.

Eagerly awaiting that

Maybe you're too old to understand? I mean Thank You for settling the West Gramps. That was before 1880, right? Since then we've invented things like the telegraph and the wireless radio.
Have you ever heard of Marconi or Tesla? They invented wireless transmission of electrical signals. Were you in stasis or something? Stasis is where your body is freeze dried like coffee. Then just add hot water and you have coffee again.

LOL you buy any good telegraph stocks today? The difference between you and I is that you are interested in the past and I am interested in the quantum entangled future. Just added more Google A shares in fact.

Actually creating entangled communications networks is the present and future.

But you stay there in denial
06-03-2021 21:29
(21600)
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Seriously you need meds

Go figure

Eagerly awaiting that

Marconi is generally credited with making wireless communications practical. His patent for wireless communications however was ruled invalid. The phenomenon was discovered earlier in England, but that demonstration only showed the phenomenon, not communications per se.

Tesla constructed and patented a radio controlled boat. While not communications it was telecommand (what we today call RC) through wireless means. This was patented in 1892. It was this patent that invalided Marconi's claim in 1943. All Marconi could claim was using such a device for communications purposes (telegraph).

The Parrot Killer

06-03-2021 21:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Seriously you need meds

Go figure

Eagerly awaiting that

Marconi is generally credited with making wireless communications practical. His patent for wireless communications however was ruled invalid. The phenomenon was discovered earlier in England, but that demonstration only showed the phenomenon, not communications per se.

Tesla constructed and patented a radio controlled boat. While not communications it was telecommand (what we today call RC) through wireless means. This was patented in 1892. It was this patent that invalided Marconi's claim in 1943. All Marconi could claim was using such a device for communications purposes (telegraph).

Which has nothing to do with quantum entanglement in any way.

You are stuck in the dead past

Sad
06-03-2021 21:54
(21600)
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Seriously you need meds

Go figure

Eagerly awaiting that

Telegraphy isn't a stock. It's a mode of telecommunications. Yes, you can invest in telecommunications companies like AT&T, Sprint, Veriszon, etc.

Telegraphy is the predominant mode of communications today. The only thing is the code has changed. Instead of using Morse code, so much, telegraphy now uses Internet Protocol or some other packet encoding scheme. It is still just telegraphy. Even voice and video is sent class E (digitized into telegraphy). You can still find A3 and F3 signaling (an analog form of signaling) on the broadcast AM and FM bands and places like the aircraft and marine bands, but this is small compared to what is sent through wireless telecom networks.

A fair number of amateur radio operators still communicate in Morse code and even pride themselves on using a straight key (no mechanical or electronic aid). Morse code, due to it's very low baud rate, is capable of getting through under some of the worst conditions. Even if the signal is reduced to little more than a hiss, Morse code can still get through.

Apple wouldn't be a practical computer without it.

The first purpose of any computer is not to compute, but to communicate. Else, it's little more than a brain in a jar.

There is, of course, no such thing as a 'tube transistor'.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 06-03-2021 21:58
06-03-2021 22:14
(21600)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:I'm 55, not 80.

I KNEW it! He's not old enough to have seen the ice age!

Never been to the moon either but I know that there is less gravity.

Because Newton's law of gravitation still applies.

F = G*((m1*m2)/r^2) where F is force (usually given in Newtons), G is the universal gravitational constant (a natural constant), m1 and m2 and two masses, and 'r' is the distance between the center of gravity of those masses.

Due to the Moon's size, it's gravity is about 1/6th that of Earth.

There is no theory of science concerning any unobserved past event. They are not falsifiable. It is not possible to prove an ice age ever occurred or never occurred. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). Attempted proof by non-sequitur.

The Parrot Killer

06-03-2021 23:08
(21600)
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:

I'm 55, not 80. My father was born in 1917, he was 48 years old when I was born.

I never mentioned Tesla.

Is this a security clearance test?

I typically pass after embarrassing the Bureau

I'm beginning to agree with GasGuzzler. That doesn't happen often. You asked about the first tube transistor and then you avoid your own question. You don't know what one is, do you?
I'll give you the answer, it was Edison's light bulb. See how easy that was? An LED is a light emitting diode. A light bulb is simply a light emitting tube transistor.
And this is where we're back to YAWN.

A light bulb is not a tube or a transistor. Neither is an LED.

An incandescent light bulb is simply a heated filament in a non-oxygen filled gas chamber typically made of glass. Because the incandescent light bulb produces light by using the Stefan-Boltzmann law, it also puts out a lot of thermal energy, which does nothing to light a room. Thus, the incandescent light bulb is quite inefficient for it's primary purpose. Some folks made use of this thermal energy and didn't care about the light...to keep chicks warm at night, for example.

Such light bulbs do not have any other element other than the filament.

Vacuum tubes, on the other hand, used a heated filament primary for the thermal energy, not for any light produced by it. When you heat an element in a vacuum a cloud of electrons will form around it. By introducing a second element with a more positive charge, electrons will flow from the heated element to the non-heated element, but not the reverse. This device is called a diode ('di' meaning 'two', and 'ode' meaning a conductive element, taken from the word 'node').

Diodes are incapable of amplification. For that, you introduce a third element between the other two, but as a piece of screen or grid (called a 'grid'). By giving the grid a negative charge, you could repel the electrons back to their heated element and prevent them from reaching the positive element on the other side. You could thus use a small negative voltage to control a variable current in the tube. This device was called a 'triode'. Sometimes it was called a 'valve'.

Currents in tubes tended to be small, in the miliampere range. They tended to use higher voltages for practical power transfer, thus making tubes naturally a high impedance device. They are capable of easily handling high power and are not subject to EM wave damage.

They are bulky however, and the element can burn out, requiring the tube to be replaced from time to time.

RCA was considered the go to supplier of vacuum tubes, until they sold their tube making equipment to GTE/Sylvania. Today, tubes are made by GE, Amperex, National and Thales, etc.

Tubes today are still used in microwave ovens (both the klystron and magnetron are tubes), high power amplifiers (such as broadcast stations), some military applications, aviation navigation systems, radar systems, and even cathode ray tubes are still used from time to time. Nixie tubes (a series of diodes in the same envelope but filled with neon gas, and the elements are in the shapes of numbers) are still somewhat popular among some hobbyists, especially those building nostalgic items or 'steam punk' items.

An LED is a solid state diode, formed by using two doped crystals. Depending on the doping, you can get different colors of light emitted. Light emitted from diodes is by harmonic emission (exciting electrons and and allowing them to drop back to unexcited states) by shoving them across a single PN junction. There is no vacuum. They are called 'diodes' as a hangover from the old tube days.

Not all diodes emit light in this way, however. Sometimes the diode is built to simply rectify or switch current. Like it's tube counterpart, current favors only one direction through a diode. Unlike it's tube counterpart, current in a solid state diode CAN flow backwards, if the potential across the junction is high enough. This is called the 'zenering' voltage. Once current flows, if it's not limited by a resistor, the diode will quickly destroy itself.

A zener diode is a normal diode, but calibrated to zener at a particular voltage. Since zenering is largely temperature independent, it makes a good way to build a voltage regulator. These little guys form the basis of all voltage regulators, either linear or switching regulators.

A transistor is a device that generally has three leads in it. They can take one of several forms. They are all designed to amplify signals.

A bipolar transistor is made up of two PN junctions placed close together. It is somewhat described (rather loosely) as two diodes back to back (or front to front!). On such diodes, the leads are the Emitter, the Base, and the Collector. The junctions themselves can be arranged as PNP or NPN. These are current based devices, making them naturally a low impedance device.

Another type of transistor is the FET (field effect transistor). These operate a bit like a triode vacuum tube, but without heated elements or vacuums. The leads on these devices are labeled Source, Gate, and Drain. They can come as a back biased diode version for the gate, known as a JFET (junction FET), or the gate can be insulated from the Source->Drain path using a metal oxide (or 'rust). These are known as a MOSFET (metal-oxide semiconductor FET). The gate, given a charge, can inhibit flow from Source to Drain in just the same way a triode works. The advantage is that there is no heating element, and the device can be made quite small (even microscopic). Their disadvantage is that they don't handle high power well, and are subject to EM wave effects (which punctures the insulating oxide, ruining the device). Indeed, static on your hands can be enough to ruin one of these things.

MOSFETs are commonly incorporated into integrated circuits (ICs, or 'chips'). Since they can be made quite small, you can incorporate literally millions of these things on a practical chip along with their interconnecting circuitry. As a result, chips too are subject to EM wave problems.

Another type of device with only three leads makes use of three or even six PN junctions, not two. These are known as SCR's and TRIACs respectively. They are used for switching AC currents and are particularly suitable for switching low current and power lines up to 600v. They do not isolate anything, however, and some for of isolation is still necessary for safe use with power distribution systems such as what comes into your home.

Tubes and transistors are very different devices, each carrying their own advantages and disadvantages. There is no such thing as a 'tube transistor'. That's an oxymoron.

The Parrot Killer

06-03-2021 23:08
(21600)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Never been to Mexico but I know it's there.

Been to Mexico. It's there.
Been to Canada too. It's also there.

The Parrot Killer

06-03-2021 23:09
(21600)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Never been to Mexico but I know it's there.

Never been to Iran but I know it smells

Since Iran contains people and animals, each with a sense of smell, yes...iran smells like any other country.

The Parrot Killer

06-03-2021 23:22
(21600)
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:

I'm 55, not 80. My father was born in 1917, he was 48 years old when I was born.

I never mentioned Tesla.

Is this a security clearance test?

I typically pass after embarrassing the Bureau

I'm beginning to agree with GasGuzzler. That doesn't happen often. You asked about the first tube transistor and then you avoid your own question. You don't know what one is, do you?
I'll give you the answer, it was Edison's light bulb. See how easy that was? An LED is a light emitting diode. A light bulb is simply a light emitting tube transistor.
And this is where we're back to YAWN.

LOL wrong again, see Edison's light bulb was just not used in the Atanasoff–Berry computer, which is considered the first known example of the modern gate system of computing. So go watch another youtoob video and claim your brilliance based upon that again.

Now back to the theoretical speed of quantum entangled communications. It is being speculated that quantum entanglement is anywhere from instant to 10,000 times light speed, which brings Einstein's relativity concept into question and has certain physicist debating the reality of the entire Universe.

Oh yea, I forgot you are still amazed by the first light bulb.

Sorry

Fun fact:
Edison noticed the thermionic emission from a heated element in a glass envelope with a vacuum in it, but considered the effect a laboratory curiosity and thought it useless, and indeed an irritating problem, since they smoked up his glass light bulbs over time.

The carbonized thread he using was actually spewing electrons into the surrounding glass, darkening it. This also, of course, eroded material away from the carbonized thread, eventually causing it so fail completely.

Then came the vacuum tube and showed Edison just how wrong he was!
John Flemming created the first vacuum tube...a diode.
Later Lee De Forest invented the first triode, what he initially called the 'audion'. The first widespread use of the triode was by the Bell Labs, for building it's coast to coast phone system.

Poor Edison. He could've made a ton of money on that one.

The Parrot Killer

06-03-2021 23:26
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Next

None.

Not yet, but I'm working on the concept. And since information has been transmitted using entangled particles all the information that is needed are zeroes and one's, then an operating system can be booted, ask a question and return the answer all in the same instant step as perceived by a human.

LOL and if I fail I already own Google stock

https://research.google/teams/applied-science/quantum/

Enjoy. There is nothing inherently cryptographic about quantum entanglement. You are chasing magick, not cryptography.

The Parrot Killer

06-03-2021 23:35
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Seriously you need meds

Go figure

Wrong the F35 is made in Nagoya Japan.

Yawn

Japan to Continue Assembling F-35A Fighter Jets at Home
Japan intends to continue to assemble F-35As at a local facility in Nagoya.

The Japanese government is reversing plans to shut down a Mitsubishi Heavy Industries' F-35 Final Assembly and Check Out (FACO) facility in Nagoya, Japan, according to local media reports.

The government has been reviewing options to close the FACO facility by 2022 and instead directly import fifth-generation Lightning II F-35A stealth fighter jets in fly-away condition from the United States as a cost saving measure.

Japan is now looking to reverse its decision to import F-35s after Mitsubishi Heavy Industries overhauled its assembly process to reduce costs.

"Finishing one F-35 in Japan is now expected to cost 9.37 billion yen ($86.3 million), compared with 9.42 billion yen to ship the plane from the U.S., according to Japan's Defense Ministry," the Nikkei Asian Review reported in mid-December. "The cabinet is expected to approve the domestic production plan soon."

Japan
The security alliance between Japan and the United States has been a cornerstone of peace and prosperity in the Asia-Pacific region for generations. Playing a part in that alliance and working in partnership with local businesses, Lockheed Martin delivers cutting-edge technologies and innovations to support the future prosperity of Japan and its communities. Working with our Japanese partners, we are committed to partnering with industry to shape best-value solutions that deliver low-risk, proven capability with high levels of local content, technology transfer and workshare. Examples include:

F-35: With the Final Assembly and Checkout Facility (FACO) in Nagoya now complete, Japan's F-35 aircraft are being assembled and delivered in Japan.
Helicopters: Commercial and military helicopters are provided by Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin company, and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (三菱重工) in partnership for the last 65 years. More than 550 military helicopters have been produced for the Japan Self-Defense Forces under manufacturing license agreements with Sikorsky.
Combat Systems: The Aegis Combat System has provided advanced sea, air and undersea threat detection capabilities to Japan's Kongo- and Atago-class ships for the last 25 years – with more opportunities to come in the future.
Try again

The F35 is manufactured by the Lockheed/Martin aerospace company, based in Maryland, with most of the work done in Illinois and Florida. A fair amount is done right here in Washington.

The Parrot Killer

06-03-2021 23:39
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Seriously you need meds

Go figure

Eagerly awaiting that

You've been living in science fiction too long. Quantum entanglement communications is not possible today.

The Parrot Killer

06-03-2021 23:41
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Seriously you need meds

Go figure

Eagerly awaiting that

Sad

Not at all. I use modern telegraphy just like everyone else, indeed, in ways that most people don't use at all.

There is nothing past or future about quantum entanglement.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 06-03-2021 23:42
06-03-2021 23:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Seriously you need meds

Go figure

Eagerly awaiting that

You've been living in science fiction too long. Quantum entanglement communications is not possible today.

Wrong again as it has already been achieved

See this cat image conveys information

Do at least try to keep up.

06-03-2021 23:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Seriously you need meds

Go figure

Eagerly awaiting that

Sad

Not at all. I use modern telegraphy just like everyone else, indeed, in ways that most people don't use at all.

There is nothing past or future about quantum entanglement.

So there will never be an unhackable quantum internet.

Yawn..................!

U.S. Government Says It's Building A 'Virtually Unhackable' Quantum Internet

The internet, that global interconnection of networks, routers and protocols flinging data around the planet, has touched almost every aspect of our lives. It is, arguably, the greatest invention of the 20th century. Unfortunately, it's also a flawed one. The existence of a $173 billion (£135 billion) cybersecurity industry highlights the scale of the data protection and privacy issues that consumers, business and governments face when using the internet.

But what if there was a 21st-century alternative that promised to secure the movement of data more completely than ever before?

What if there was a quantum internet that came with a promise of being virtually unhackable?

That's precisely what the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) has said is to be built to usher in "a new era of communications" and push the U.S. to the "forefront of the global quantum race."

What's more, the DOE announced during a July 23 press conference, a working prototype is expected to be completed within the next ten years. I'll return to the unhackable claim shortly, but first, let's examine just what this quantum internet blueprint involves.

Keep up or get out
07-03-2021 00:22
(21600)
Swan wrote:

Yawn..................!

There is no U.S. Government anymore. Governments say a lot of stupid things, like a tomato is a vegetable (it isn't), there are 72 genders (there are only two), that war is peace, and that black is white.

Governments don't build anything.

Swan wrote:
The internet, that global interconnection of networks, routers and protocols flinging data around the planet, has touched almost every aspect of our lives. It is, arguably, the greatest invention of the 20th century. Unfortunately, it's also a flawed one. The existence of a $173 billion (£135 billion) cybersecurity industry highlights the scale of the data protection and privacy issues that consumers, business and governments face when using the internet.

The public-private key encryption system combined with a multi-time pad is unbreakable, even mathematically. Spy agencies use one time pads for encoding their messages, and depend on secure transfer of key information before the spy leaves on a mission. For field updates, it's back to the currently used method of public-private key combined with a multi-time pad.
Swan wrote:
But what if there was a 21st-century alternative that promised to secure the movement of data more completely than ever before?

Movement of data IS secure.
Swan wrote:
What if there was a quantum internet that came with a promise of being virtually unhackable?

Movement of data using public-private key and multi-time pad IS unhackable.
Swan wrote:
That's precisely what the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) has said is to be built to usher in "a new era of communications" and push the U.S. to the "forefront of the global quantum race."

Buzzword fallacies. What 'race'?
Swan wrote:
What's more, the DOE announced during a July 23 press conference, a working prototype is expected to be completed within the next ten years. I'll return to the unhackable claim shortly, but first, let's examine just what this quantum internet blueprint involves.

What blueprint? You do realize, don't you, that blueprint machines are incredibly old fashioned? No one uses that smelly process anymore (it emits ammonia).
Swan wrote:
Keep up or get out

Magick is not 'keeping up'. Your use of old fashioned ideas like blueprints as the future means you have no idea what you are talking about, and neither does any government on this subject.

The Parrot Killer

07-03-2021 01:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yawn..................!

There is no U.S. Government anymore. Governments say a lot of stupid things, like a tomato is a vegetable (it isn't), there are 72 genders (there are only two), that war is peace, and that black is white.

Governments don't build anything.

Swan wrote:

The public-private key encryption system combined with a multi-time pad is unbreakable, even mathematically. Spy agencies use one time pads for encoding their messages, and depend on secure transfer of key information before the spy leaves on a mission. For field updates, it's back to the currently used method of public-private key combined with a multi-time pad.
Swan wrote:

Movement of data IS secure.
Swan wrote:

Movement of data using public-private key and multi-time pad IS unhackable.
Swan wrote:

Buzzword fallacies. What 'race'?
Swan wrote:

What blueprint? You do realize, don't you, that blueprint machines are incredibly old fashioned? No one uses that smelly process anymore (it emits ammonia).
Swan wrote:
Keep up or get out

Magick is not 'keeping up'. Your use of old fashioned ideas like blueprints as the future means you have no idea what you are talking about, and neither does any government on this subject.

So is it fun being triggered?

LOL so the internet is not hackable in yer opinionoid

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
07-03-2021 02:03
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Into the Night wrote:No, only some parts of American fighter jets are made in Japan. These parts are imported by TRW and sold as if they were made in America.

"Assembled in America."

Into the Night wrote:Most parts for American fighter jets are made right here, in the States. Some parts are made in Canada, others are made in Mexico.

The main issue with fighter jets is ... getting titanium.

Oh joy! ... the top exporters of titanium are China, Russia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and India.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-03-2021 02:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:No, only some parts of American fighter jets are made in Japan. These parts are imported by TRW and sold as if they were made in America.

"Assembled in America."

Into the Night wrote:Most parts for American fighter jets are made right here, in the States. Some parts are made in Canada, others are made in Mexico.

The main issue with fighter jets is ... getting titanium.

Oh joy! ... the top exporters of titanium are China, Russia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and India.

Actually the F35 is assembled in America, Italy and Japan
07-03-2021 02:09
(14420)
Into the Night wrote:Enjoy. There is nothing inherently cryptographic about quantum entanglement. You are chasing magick, not cryptography.

There is something to be said of the concept of rendering a message uninterceptible.

Cryptography prevents the message from being understood.
Steganography prevents the message from being discovered.
Quantum Entanglement could prevent the message from ever being acquired.

... presuming quantum entanglement pans out.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-03-2021 02:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Enjoy. There is nothing inherently cryptographic about quantum entanglement. You are chasing magick, not cryptography.

There is something to be said of the concept of rendering a message uninterceptible.

Cryptography prevents the message from being understood.
Steganography prevents the message from being discovered.
Quantum Entanglement could prevent the message from ever being acquired.

... presuming quantum entanglement pans out.

Entanglement is very real and does not have to be created, it only needs to be understood
07-03-2021 03:06
(14420)
Swan wrote:Entanglement is very real and does not have to be created, it only needs to be understood

How do you know that it is real if you admittedly do not understand it?

Is this something we need to be adding to your padded cell?

07-03-2021 03:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Entanglement is very real and does not have to be created, it only needs to be understood

How do you know that it is real if you admittedly do not understand it?

Is this something we need to be adding to your padded cell?

Information is being sent and this is fact, as to exactly what is happening no one knows for sure.

A simple parallel is the catapult of ancient Rome, this was a real weapon used in war, it was and is a gravity fueled machine and yet Rome did not even have a word for gravity yet.
07-03-2021 03:11
(14420)
Swan wrote:Actually the F35 is assembled in America, Italy and Japan

Not the point. Read my post again (and note Into the Night's comment to which I was responding).

07-03-2021 03:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:

Not the point. Read my post again (and note Into the Night's comment to which I was responding).

LOL you read your mistake again.

The F35 is made in Japan,
07-03-2021 03:25
(14420)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

One of these days you'll stop babbling incoherently and they just might let you out.

07-03-2021 03:46
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

One of these days you'll stop babbling incoherently and they just might let you out.

He babbles because of required meds. You don't want him to go off his meds, again...
07-03-2021 04:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

He babbles because of required meds. You don't want him to go off his meds, again...

Yawn, how are your Apple orchards growing?
07-03-2021 06:10
(14420)
Swan wrote:Yawn, how are your Apple orchards growing?

LOL Yawn What I have is better than meager stock shares LOL

Yawn.

07-03-2021 15:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Yawn, how are your Apple orchards growing?

LOL Yawn What I have is better than meager stock shares LOL

Yawn.

LOL you can be anyone you choose, at anytime.
Page 2 of 6<1234>>>

Join the debate Well Space X aced another controlled landing. Will be using really low IQ astronuts:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Space travel is hoax3316-04-2024 23:24
Well space x blew up another starship, currently batting 0.0/nada/nothing/zero/zilch018-11-2023 20:38
Low temperature breaks record set over 100 years ago, proving climate change is real2801-06-2022 06:03
Record low temps across America.227-04-2022 02:17
Could space debris be a challenge for collecting data on climate change?1023-03-2021 04:28
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact