Remember me
▼ Content

Low temperature breaks record set over 100 years ago, proving climate change is real


Low temperature breaks record set over 100 years ago, proving climate change is real24-05-2022 20:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2698)
Three Nebraskan panhandle towns reached record low temps on Sunday for May 22nd.

Three Nebraskan panhandle towns reached record low temperatures on Sunday for May 22nd.

The panhandle may have avoided the snow over the weekend, but western Nebraska did not avoid the freezing temperatures. The low temps this time of year are especially cold for this late in May.

The National Weather Service in Cheyenne placed the panhandle in a freeze warning from Friday night to Saturday morning.

Sidney had a record low of 24 degrees Fahrenheit on Sunday beating the previous record of 29 F by 5 degrees set in 1963.

Clearly there is a new ice age on the way
25-05-2022 01:58
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12967)
Swan wrote:Clearly there is a new ice age on the way

Where do you estimate this impending ice age will create moraines? I want to buy some land and pass it down from generation to generation so that my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandchildren can ride their bicycles by the moraines and claim that their existence proves Thomas Jefferson was a quantum-entangled Communist.
25-05-2022 04:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2698)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Clearly there is a new ice age on the way

Where do you estimate this impending ice age will create moraines? I want to buy some land and pass it down from generation to generation so that my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandchildren can ride their bicycles by the moraines and claim that their existence proves Thomas Jefferson was a quantum-entangled Communist.


All the highest points in my county are glacially created, Bell Labs put the radio telescope that discovered the big bang on one.

CIAO

Did you finish your fruity pebbles?
25-05-2022 06:14
duncan61
★★★★★
(2003)
Somehow that will be humans fault. Things just do not happen anymore.The extreme cold is because of warming somehow.
25-05-2022 07:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12967)
Swan wrote:All the highest points in my county are glacially created,

Nope. Guess who won't be getting a job as a geologist anytime soon.

Swan wrote: Bell Labs put the radio telescope that discovered the big bang on one.

Too funny! The Big Bang was never "discovered." It is merely speculated.

You are one of the most gullible people I have ever encountered, I'll give you that. That means you're probably a nice guy who is very trusting, even though he knows people are taking advantage of him because they know he's gullible. I'm imagining a salesperson telling you that you should buy marigolds because they render tomato plants carbon-neutral.

Swan wrote:Did you finish your fruity pebbles?

Oh man, I could go for a couple bowls of that, you bet. I may be an atheist but I have trouble reconciling how such a gift from God could exist without there being any God. I'm still working through that one.

.
25-05-2022 08:20
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12967)
duncan61 wrote:Somehow that will be humans fault. Things just do not happen anymore.The extreme cold is because of warming somehow.

Correct. Throughout the year 2015, the year that had an unusual number of stunning record cold events, the refrain I heard the most was "Global Warming predicted this cold weather."

Not only is Global Warming a deity, it's its own prophet ... and it foretells of its opposite? Warmizombies are morons.

25-05-2022 09:13
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19765)
Swan wrote:
Three Nebraskan panhandle towns reached record low temps on Sunday for May 22nd.

Three Nebraskan panhandle towns reached record low temperatures on Sunday for May 22nd.

The panhandle may have avoided the snow over the weekend, but western Nebraska did not avoid the freezing temperatures. The low temps this time of year are especially cold for this late in May.

The National Weather Service in Cheyenne placed the panhandle in a freeze warning from Friday night to Saturday morning.

Sidney had a record low of 24 degrees Fahrenheit on Sunday beating the previous record of 29 F by 5 degrees set in 1963.

Clearly there is a new ice age on the way

Nebraska has no panhandle.
Why do you consider freezing temperatures in Nebraska an ice age?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-05-2022 09:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19765)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Clearly there is a new ice age on the way

Where do you estimate this impending ice age will create moraines? I want to buy some land and pass it down from generation to generation so that my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandchildren can ride their bicycles by the moraines and claim that their existence proves Thomas Jefferson was a quantum-entangled Communist.


All the highest points in my county are glacially created, Bell Labs put the radio telescope that discovered the big bang on one.

The Big Bang was never discovered. How do you know they were glacially created? Were you there?

You do seem to have a lot of religions.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-05-2022 14:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2698)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:All the highest points in my county are glacially created,

Nope. Guess who won't be getting a job as a geologist anytime soon.

Swan wrote: Bell Labs put the radio telescope that discovered the big bang on one.

Too funny! The Big Bang was never "discovered." It is merely speculated.

You are one of the most gullible people I have ever encountered, I'll give you that. That means you're probably a nice guy who is very trusting, even though he knows people are taking advantage of him because they know he's gullible. I'm imagining a salesperson telling you that you should buy marigolds because they render tomato plants carbon-neutral.

Swan wrote:Did you finish your fruity pebbles?

Oh man, I could go for a couple bowls of that, you bet. I may be an atheist but I have trouble reconciling how such a gift from God could exist without there being any God. I'm still working through that one.

.


The big bang is in fact a theory that was discovered, On May 20, 1964, American radio astronomers Robert Wilson and Arno Penzias discovered the cosmic microwave background radiation (CM
, the ancient light that began saturating the universe 380,000 years after its creation. And they did so pretty much by accident using information gathered on top of Crawford hill.

[img]https://img.redbull.com/images/c_crop,x_0,y_0,h_4830,w_7245/c_fill,w_1500,h_1000/q_auto,f_auto/redbullcom/2017/12/28/3b1ee7fd-c240-4a2d-814f-9045e1d972af/cycling-training-road-biking[/img]
25-05-2022 16:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12967)
Swan wrote:The big bang is in fact a theory that was discovered,

I'm going to stop you right here. You are raving in your padded cell again.

Theories are not discovered; they are conceptualized and expressed.

Science theories are expressed in a falsifiable manner, and must predict nature.

The Big Bang is an unfalsifiable theory (i.e. not science) because it is unverifiable speculation about the past. No telescope can observe the Big Bang.

The supposed "cosmic background radiation" is merely a speculative conclusion that could very well be mistaken. None of it comes with any sort of timestamp and is devoid of any source of origin. To claim that the speculation about the origin of some radiation picked up on a sensor is somehow more than just an attempt to establish said radiation as a legitimate proxy measure for other wild speculations about the past ... is to pretend that one is omniscient.

The next time someone peppers you with gibber-babble, run it by me first. I'll give you the straight scoop. The rule of thumb is that if you are being bent over furniture, you are probably being manipulated and not actually learning anything.

I am considering putting your quote in my sig block.

Enjoy! ... and be safe.

.
25-05-2022 20:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2698)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The big bang is in fact a theory that was discovered,

I'm going to stop you right here. You are raving in your padded cell again.

Theories are not discovered; they are conceptualized and expressed.

Science theories are expressed in a falsifiable manner, and must predict nature.

The Big Bang is an unfalsifiable theory (i.e. not science) because it is unverifiable speculation about the past. No telescope can observe the Big Bang.

The supposed "cosmic background radiation" is merely a speculative conclusion that could very well be mistaken. None of it comes with any sort of timestamp and is devoid of any source of origin. To claim that the speculation about the origin of some radiation picked up on a sensor is somehow more than just an attempt to establish said radiation as a legitimate proxy measure for other wild speculations about the past ... is to pretend that one is omniscient.

The next time someone peppers you with gibber-babble, run it by me first. I'll give you the straight scoop. The rule of thumb is that if you are being bent over furniture, you are probably being manipulated and not actually learning anything.

I am considering putting your quote in my sig block.

Enjoy! ... and be safe.

.


You didn't stop me, nor can you, this thought is just another one of your delusions.

Ask the bureau.

LOL
Edited on 25-05-2022 20:20
25-05-2022 21:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19765)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The big bang is in fact a theory that was discovered,

I'm going to stop you right here. You are raving in your padded cell again.

Theories are not discovered; they are conceptualized and expressed.

Science theories are expressed in a falsifiable manner, and must predict nature.

The Big Bang is an unfalsifiable theory (i.e. not science) because it is unverifiable speculation about the past. No telescope can observe the Big Bang.

The supposed "cosmic background radiation" is merely a speculative conclusion that could very well be mistaken. None of it comes with any sort of timestamp and is devoid of any source of origin. To claim that the speculation about the origin of some radiation picked up on a sensor is somehow more than just an attempt to establish said radiation as a legitimate proxy measure for other wild speculations about the past ... is to pretend that one is omniscient.

The next time someone peppers you with gibber-babble, run it by me first. I'll give you the straight scoop. The rule of thumb is that if you are being bent over furniture, you are probably being manipulated and not actually learning anything.

I am considering putting your quote in my sig block.

Enjoy! ... and be safe.

.


You didn't stop me, nor can you, this thought is just another one of your delusions.

Ask the bureau.

LOL

It's YOUR religion, dude. Inversion fallacy. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-05-2022 21:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2698)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The big bang is in fact a theory that was discovered,

I'm going to stop you right here. You are raving in your padded cell again.

Theories are not discovered; they are conceptualized and expressed.

Science theories are expressed in a falsifiable manner, and must predict nature.

The Big Bang is an unfalsifiable theory (i.e. not science) because it is unverifiable speculation about the past. No telescope can observe the Big Bang.

The supposed "cosmic background radiation" is merely a speculative conclusion that could very well be mistaken. None of it comes with any sort of timestamp and is devoid of any source of origin. To claim that the speculation about the origin of some radiation picked up on a sensor is somehow more than just an attempt to establish said radiation as a legitimate proxy measure for other wild speculations about the past ... is to pretend that one is omniscient.

The next time someone peppers you with gibber-babble, run it by me first. I'll give you the straight scoop. The rule of thumb is that if you are being bent over furniture, you are probably being manipulated and not actually learning anything.

I am considering putting your quote in my sig block.

Enjoy! ... and be safe.

.


You didn't stop me, nor can you, this thought is just another one of your delusions.

Ask the bureau.

LOL

It's YOUR religion, dude. Inversion fallacy. No argument presented.


How did you stop me?

See you are living in your imagination, nothing think that you know is real
25-05-2022 23:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19765)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The big bang is in fact a theory that was discovered,

I'm going to stop you right here. You are raving in your padded cell again.

Theories are not discovered; they are conceptualized and expressed.

Science theories are expressed in a falsifiable manner, and must predict nature.

The Big Bang is an unfalsifiable theory (i.e. not science) because it is unverifiable speculation about the past. No telescope can observe the Big Bang.

The supposed "cosmic background radiation" is merely a speculative conclusion that could very well be mistaken. None of it comes with any sort of timestamp and is devoid of any source of origin. To claim that the speculation about the origin of some radiation picked up on a sensor is somehow more than just an attempt to establish said radiation as a legitimate proxy measure for other wild speculations about the past ... is to pretend that one is omniscient.

The next time someone peppers you with gibber-babble, run it by me first. I'll give you the straight scoop. The rule of thumb is that if you are being bent over furniture, you are probably being manipulated and not actually learning anything.

I am considering putting your quote in my sig block.

Enjoy! ... and be safe.

.


You didn't stop me, nor can you, this thought is just another one of your delusions.

Ask the bureau.

LOL

It's YOUR religion, dude. Inversion fallacy. No argument presented.


How did you stop me?

See you are living in your imagination, nothing think that you know is real

I'm not trying to stop you from making a fool of yourself. You don't know what 'real' is or even how the word is defined. Buzzword fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-05-2022 03:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2698)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The big bang is in fact a theory that was discovered,

I'm going to stop you right here. You are raving in your padded cell again.

Theories are not discovered; they are conceptualized and expressed.

Science theories are expressed in a falsifiable manner, and must predict nature.

The Big Bang is an unfalsifiable theory (i.e. not science) because it is unverifiable speculation about the past. No telescope can observe the Big Bang.

The supposed "cosmic background radiation" is merely a speculative conclusion that could very well be mistaken. None of it comes with any sort of timestamp and is devoid of any source of origin. To claim that the speculation about the origin of some radiation picked up on a sensor is somehow more than just an attempt to establish said radiation as a legitimate proxy measure for other wild speculations about the past ... is to pretend that one is omniscient.

The next time someone peppers you with gibber-babble, run it by me first. I'll give you the straight scoop. The rule of thumb is that if you are being bent over furniture, you are probably being manipulated and not actually learning anything.

I am considering putting your quote in my sig block.

Enjoy! ... and be safe.

.


You didn't stop me, nor can you, this thought is just another one of your delusions.

Ask the bureau.

LOL

It's YOUR religion, dude. Inversion fallacy. No argument presented.


How did you stop me?

See you are living in your imagination, nothing think that you know is real

I'm not trying to stop you from making a fool of yourself. You don't know what 'real' is or even how the word is defined. Buzzword fallacy.


Says the delusional fool who claims that the glacial moraines that I cycle over on 50 to 100 mile rides are not real.

Did I mention that my Son runs the radio room on the attack sub that was there when the Russian sub the Kursk went to the bottom?

CIAO
26-05-2022 05:25
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12967)
Swan wrote:Says the delusional fool who claims that the glacial moraines that I cycle over on 50 to 100 mile rides are not real.

You are raving again. Nobody has made that claim. Only you have assigned that bogus position to others.

Swan wrote:Did I mention that my Son runs the radio room on the attack sub that was there when the Russian sub the Kursk went to the bottom?

Can he get access to the audio of the blasts? I know that we chase (follow) all Russian subs "in secret" and watch them as they perform their operations. The US Navy has the audio of everything that went down (no pun intended), but didn't want to announce that fact to confirm that we were present for their little exercise.

We had other countries make "offers to help" without providing any details of how they knew Russia had a problem.

Good stuff. Tragic event ... but good stuff.

.
26-05-2022 07:55
James_
★★★★☆
(1139)
I used to live in Moraine. It's a suburb of Dayton, Ohio. Kind of got its name from glacial movement. Just not sure what you're on about. Glacial movement caused a lot of other things.
The most notable features (in North America) might be found in Yellowstone National Park. They have some formations there that would require more than one glacial period to form.
Is your concern ITN and IBDM aren't aware of this? They know it. It's just that it threatens their position that "today" or........
Edited on 26-05-2022 07:56
26-05-2022 14:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2698)
y
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the delusional fool who claims that the glacial moraines that I cycle over on 50 to 100 mile rides are not real.

You are raving again. Nobody has made that claim. Only you have assigned that bogus position to others.

Swan wrote:Did I mention that my Son runs the radio room on the attack sub that was there when the Russian sub the Kursk went to the bottom?

Can he get access to the audio of the blasts? I know that we chase (follow) all Russian subs "in secret" and watch them as they perform their operations. The US Navy has the audio of everything that went down (no pun intended), but didn't want to announce that fact to confirm that we were present for their little exercise.

We had other countries make "offers to help" without providing any details of how they knew Russia had a problem.

Good stuff. Tragic event ... but good stuff.

.


Yes the navy has the audio of the Kursk demise, at least it has said so as part of the publicly issued statement on the incident, which is logically complete BS, as is standard in these situations.

As always I could tell you more, but then John McCain would have to kill you like he killed over 130 sailors on the US Forestall, then the idiots in charge made him a hero for doing so.

Next
Edited on 26-05-2022 14:49
26-05-2022 17:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12967)
James_ wrote:Is your concern ITN and IBDM aren't aware of this? They know it. It's just that it threatens their position that "today" or........

... or what? Don't keep us in suspense. I just have to know which position I hold dear is threatened.

Please do tell.

p.s. - have you been able to get your Bessler wheel to rotate a full 360 yet? I'm pretty sure Bessler's wheel was able to manage to get in a full rotation, if I'm not mistaken.

That's the objective, yes? Bessler showed that, with enough force, a wheel could make a full rotation ... and you are going to show this and change science forever.

Please keep us posted.

.
27-05-2022 01:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2698)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote:Is your concern ITN and IBDM aren't aware of this? They know it. It's just that it threatens their position that "today" or........

... or what? Don't keep us in suspense. I just have to know which position I hold dear is threatened.

Please do tell.

p.s. - have you been able to get your Bessler wheel to rotate a full 360 yet? I'm pretty sure Bessler's wheel was able to manage to get in a full rotation, if I'm not mistaken.

That's the objective, yes? Bessler showed that, with enough force, a wheel could make a full rotation ... and you are going to show this and change science forever.

Please keep us posted.

.


Goal achieved as the stooge is not permitted to discuss the truth as they must stay completely confused in the chosen communist lie.
27-05-2022 02:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19765)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote:Is your concern ITN and IBDM aren't aware of this? They know it. It's just that it threatens their position that "today" or........

... or what? Don't keep us in suspense. I just have to know which position I hold dear is threatened.

Please do tell.

p.s. - have you been able to get your Bessler wheel to rotate a full 360 yet? I'm pretty sure Bessler's wheel was able to manage to get in a full rotation, if I'm not mistaken.

That's the objective, yes? Bessler showed that, with enough force, a wheel could make a full rotation ... and you are going to show this and change science forever.

Please keep us posted.

.


Goal achieved as the stooge is not permitted to discuss the truth as they must stay completely confused in the chosen communist lie.

Random statement. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-05-2022 04:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2698)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote:Is your concern ITN and IBDM aren't aware of this? They know it. It's just that it threatens their position that "today" or........

... or what? Don't keep us in suspense. I just have to know which position I hold dear is threatened.

Please do tell.

p.s. - have you been able to get your Bessler wheel to rotate a full 360 yet? I'm pretty sure Bessler's wheel was able to manage to get in a full rotation, if I'm not mistaken.

That's the objective, yes? Bessler showed that, with enough force, a wheel could make a full rotation ... and you are going to show this and change science forever.

Please keep us posted.

.


Goal achieved as the stooge is not permitted to discuss the truth as they must stay completely confused in the chosen communist lie.

Random statement. No argument presented.


Why would I argue with a communist?
27-05-2022 08:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12967)
Swan wrote:Why would I argue with a communist?


Here's a common NIST with whom you could easily find yourself arguing:

27-05-2022 08:11
James_
★★★★☆
(1139)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote:Is your concern ITN and IBDM aren't aware of this? They know it. It's just that it threatens their position that "today" or........

... or what? Don't keep us in suspense. I just have to know which position I hold dear is threatened.

Please do tell.

p.s. - have you been able to get your Bessler wheel to rotate a full 360 yet? I'm pretty sure Bessler's wheel was able to manage to get in a full rotation, if I'm not mistaken.

That's the objective, yes? Bessler showed that, with enough force, a wheel could make a full rotation ... and you are going to show this and change science forever.

Please keep us posted.

.



OM Fücking God,June 15th is the targeted date for the premier video.
And it will change science son. Gravity will have energy. It can be conserved and can perform work.
What I like better is having a few beers and posting B.S. ie., I knocked your mother up and now I have to put up with you. She never told me I'd have to put up up with your B.S. son.
27-05-2022 12:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2698)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Why would I argue with a communist?


Here's a common NIST with whom you could easily find yourself arguing:



A void picture of a sign, sign fallacy

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
27-05-2022 17:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12967)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Why would I argue with a communist?


Here's a common NIST with whom you could easily find yourself arguing:



A void picture of a sign, sign fallacy

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That picture is absolutely NOT devoid of a sign.

.
27-05-2022 19:31
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19765)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote:Is your concern ITN and IBDM aren't aware of this? They know it. It's just that it threatens their position that "today" or........

... or what? Don't keep us in suspense. I just have to know which position I hold dear is threatened.

Please do tell.

p.s. - have you been able to get your Bessler wheel to rotate a full 360 yet? I'm pretty sure Bessler's wheel was able to manage to get in a full rotation, if I'm not mistaken.

That's the objective, yes? Bessler showed that, with enough force, a wheel could make a full rotation ... and you are going to show this and change science forever.

Please keep us posted.

.


Goal achieved as the stooge is not permitted to discuss the truth as they must stay completely confused in the chosen communist lie.

Random statement. No argument presented.


Why would I argue with a communist?

Random statement. No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-06-2022 02:53
James_
★★★★☆
(1139)
Swan wrote:
Three Nebraskan panhandle towns reached record low temps on Sunday for May 22nd.

Three Nebraskan panhandle towns reached record low temperatures on Sunday for May 22nd.

The panhandle may have avoided the snow over the weekend, but western Nebraska did not avoid the freezing temperatures. The low temps this time of year are especially cold for this late in May.

The National Weather Service in Cheyenne placed the panhandle in a freeze warning from Friday night to Saturday morning.

Sidney had a record low of 24 degrees Fahrenheit on Sunday beating the previous record of 29 F by 5 degrees set in 1963.

Clearly there is a new ice age on the way



In Montana, it got down to 15º. This is because of the ozone layer in the stratosphere. It shifted the polar vortex.
01-06-2022 06:03
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1206)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
Three Nebraskan panhandle towns reached record low temps on Sunday for May 22nd.

Three Nebraskan panhandle towns reached record low temperatures on Sunday for May 22nd.

The panhandle may have avoided the snow over the weekend, but western Nebraska did not avoid the freezing temperatures. The low temps this time of year are especially cold for this late in May.

The National Weather Service in Cheyenne placed the panhandle in a freeze warning from Friday night to Saturday morning.

Sidney had a record low of 24 degrees Fahrenheit on Sunday beating the previous record of 29 F by 5 degrees set in 1963.

Clearly there is a new ice age on the way



In Montana, it got down to 15º. This is because of the ozone layer in the stratosphere. It shifted the polar vortex.


Seems the polar vortex endured further into spring than usual this year

Must be more ozone being generated at the poles this spring, compared to usual.

You know, that part of the atmosphere layer where ozone is most concentrated , just 3 millimeters thick.






Join the debate Low temperature breaks record set over 100 years ago, proving climate change is real:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Climate Change is Apparently Real103-11-2022 03:41
'Science' Proves Bigfoot Is Real927-10-2022 02:38
First Experimental Proof That Quantum Entanglement Is Real724-10-2022 23:41
Alaskan Snow Crab Population Shrinks 90% In 3 Years818-10-2022 23:07
The real reason that Meghan Markle is not at the Queens funeral is that there are no009-09-2022 13:58
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact