Remember me
▼ Content

Well Space X aced another controlled landing. Will be using really low IQ astronuts

Page 4 of 6<<<23456>
10-03-2021 16:12
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14463)
Swan wrote:You deny that heat is energy.

... in the same way I deny that voltage is electrical current. Heat is a power unit measured in watts while energy is measured in joules. One is not the other.

The fact that different things not being the same thing gives you difficulty is a rather serious learning impediment that you should address.

Swan wrote: In spite of all the working steam engines and steam based systems in the world

None were designed by confusing heat for energy.

You are not an engineer. Ask me how I know.

Swan wrote:You deny that there ever was an ice age.

Incorrect. I doubt that there was ever an ice age and I question you about why any rational adult should believe your WACKY claims.

The kicker is that you are incapable of offering any justification for your beliefs; you simply insist others be WACKY like you without question.

Swan wrote: In spite of all the worlds glacial moraines.

You and I both agree that each of those places were probably under ice at some point ... but you strangely believe that all of them were under ice at the same time. How crazy is that? Of course when you are asked why you believe that crap all to which you can point is how you were bent over furniture by someone and reamed with misinformation until you promised to sing your praises of "ice ages" from the tops of the highest mountains.

Too funny. We have Greenland under ice today but not nearby Iceland. The earth has probably always had some patch somewhere that was under ice, with that patch moving about. But then we have you and your WACKY theory that physics in the galaxy somehow changed just for earth.

Swan wrote: Now you deny that there are quantum entangled particles.

Actually, I explained to you what the term means. What I said that doesn't exist is entanglement science since entangled photons are merely photons that are not understood and that can only be expressed in terms of their dependencies that relate to other photons.

Swan wrote: In spite of all the [vast oceans of misinformation generated by desperate people hoping to be perceived as important and, barring that, perceived as at least relevant].

I tend to not bother with misinformation and I don't let anyone bend me over furniture.

So obviously you are either a troll or believe that you are performing some sort of deniability of reality attack designed to force-feed that delusion of yours that makes you feel oh so goooooooood.
Attached image:

10-03-2021 17:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:

That's their opinion. The research was not subjected to peer review. They're claiming that the image is the result of losing 50% of the energy aimed at it while nothing interacted with the cutout. If nothing interacted with the cutout then nothing should be lost.
I think as time goes by it will be forgotten about. I read about an experiment once where they fired electrons past a barrier. And as the electrons would pass the barrier, their path would be influenced by the barrier. That is quantum entanglement/non-local behavior. What they're describing in the article that you cited is something that might not be accepted. It does happen.
And this might help to explain what you're quoting.

In a study reported in the February 26 issue of Nature (Vol. 391, pp. 871-874), researchers at the Weizmann Institute of Science have now conducted a highly controlled experiment demonstrating how a beam of electrons is affected by the act of being observed. The experiment revealed that the greater the amount of "watching," the greater the observer's influence on what actually takes place.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1998/02/980227055013.htm

Their is no they kid, you are looking at one article as though it contains the total knowledge of quantum entanglement information and this is just not real.

LOL is the US Army wrong too?

Nope you are just an ignorant uneducated troll

https://www.labnews.co.uk/article/2030084/us-army-project-sets-quantum-entanglement-record

At the US Army Research Laboratory (ARL), University of Innsbruck researchers entangled quantum states of a calcium atom and light particle across 50 kilometres of optical fibre.

University of Innsbruck experimental physicist Dr Ben Lanyon said: "This is two orders of magnitude further than was previously possible and is a practical distance to start building inter-city quantum networks."

Entanglement would be vital for an intercity quantum internet network, which would be composed of distant network nodes of physical quantum bits, or qubits – the unit of quantum energy.

Dr Sara Gamble, ARL physics program manager, said: "The quality of the entanglement after traveling through fibre is also high enough at the other end to meet some of the requirements for some of the most difficult quantum networking applications."

Now grow up, if you can

The "They" I was referring to was who you quoted. Your reply has nothing to do with your original post. Sheeesh!
What you don't understand about quantum entanglement is when 2 particles in the same field interact. A different macroscopic example is the Moon orbiting the Earth and the Earth and the Moon orbiting the Sun. While with that example we say "because of gravity", yet even particles have gravity. It's a fundamental principle of energy.
Maybe you can explain how the Sun's gravity influences the Earth-Moon combination?

No kid, the Earth and Moon are not entangled particles so the comparison you made up is senseless. Are you really going thru your life making stuff up? Sad, no matter what the reason

WhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Please do not stop humor is precious
Edited on 10-03-2021 18:20
10-03-2021 18:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:

... in the same way I deny that voltage is electrical current. Heat is a power unit measured in watts while energy is measured in joules. One is not the other.

The fact that different things not being the same thing gives you difficulty is a rather serious learning impediment that you should address.

Swan wrote: In spite of all the working steam engines and steam based systems in the world

Incorrect. I doubt that there was ever an ice age and I question you about why any rational adult should believe your WACKY claims.

The kicker is that you are incapable of offering any justification for your beliefs; you simply insist others be WACKY like you without question.

You and I both agree that each of those places were probably under ice at some point ... but you strangely believe that all of them were under ice at the same time. How crazy is that? Of course when you are asked why you believe that crap all to which you can point is how you were bent over furniture by someone and reamed with misinformation until you promised to sing your praises of "ice ages" from the tops of the highest mountains.

Too funny. We have Greenland under ice today but not nearby Iceland. The earth has probably always had some patch somewhere that was under ice, with that patch moving about. But then we have you and your WACKY theory that physics in the galaxy somehow changed just for earth.

Actually, I explained to you what the term means. What I said that doesn't exist is entanglement science since entangled photons are merely photons that are not understood and that can only be expressed in terms of their dependencies that relate to other photons.

Swan wrote: In spite of all the [vast oceans of misinformation generated by desperate people hoping to be perceived as important and, barring that, perceived as at least relevant].

I tend to not bother with misinformation and I don't let anyone bend me over furniture.

So obviously you are either a troll or believe that you are performing some sort of deniability of reality attack designed to force-feed that delusion of yours that makes you feel oh so goooooooood.

Triggered
10-03-2021 19:57
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:

That's their opinion. The research was not subjected to peer review. They're claiming that the image is the result of losing 50% of the energy aimed at it while nothing interacted with the cutout. If nothing interacted with the cutout then nothing should be lost.
I think as time goes by it will be forgotten about. I read about an experiment once where they fired electrons past a barrier. And as the electrons would pass the barrier, their path would be influenced by the barrier. That is quantum entanglement/non-local behavior. What they're describing in the article that you cited is something that might not be accepted. It does happen.
And this might help to explain what you're quoting.

In a study reported in the February 26 issue of Nature (Vol. 391, pp. 871-874), researchers at the Weizmann Institute of Science have now conducted a highly controlled experiment demonstrating how a beam of electrons is affected by the act of being observed. The experiment revealed that the greater the amount of "watching," the greater the observer's influence on what actually takes place.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1998/02/980227055013.htm

Their is no they kid, you are looking at one article as though it contains the total knowledge of quantum entanglement information and this is just not real.

LOL is the US Army wrong too?

Nope you are just an ignorant uneducated troll

https://www.labnews.co.uk/article/2030084/us-army-project-sets-quantum-entanglement-record

At the US Army Research Laboratory (ARL), University of Innsbruck researchers entangled quantum states of a calcium atom and light particle across 50 kilometres of optical fibre.

University of Innsbruck experimental physicist Dr Ben Lanyon said: "This is two orders of magnitude further than was previously possible and is a practical distance to start building inter-city quantum networks."

Entanglement would be vital for an intercity quantum internet network, which would be composed of distant network nodes of physical quantum bits, or qubits – the unit of quantum energy.

Dr Sara Gamble, ARL physics program manager, said: "The quality of the entanglement after traveling through fibre is also high enough at the other end to meet some of the requirements for some of the most difficult quantum networking applications."

Now grow up, if you can

The "They" I was referring to was who you quoted. Your reply has nothing to do with your original post. Sheeesh!
What you don't understand about quantum entanglement is when 2 particles in the same field interact. A different macroscopic example is the Moon orbiting the Earth and the Earth and the Moon orbiting the Sun. While with that example we say "because of gravity", yet even particles have gravity. It's a fundamental principle of energy.
Maybe you can explain how the Sun's gravity influences the Earth-Moon combination?

No kid, the Earth and Moon are not entangled particles so the comparison you made up is senseless. Are you really going thru your life making stuff up? Sad, no matter what the reason

WhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Please do not stop humor is precious

Please explain what gravity is then Pops. Did they even have science when you were a kid? Was the Earth still flat and the Sun orbited the Earth? You're a dinosaur Pops. A prehistoric rock.
10-03-2021 20:01
(14463)
Swan wrote:Triggered

Too funny. Your king is tipped.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
10-03-2021 20:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:

I do not have a king doofy
10-03-2021 21:07
(14463)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I do not have a king doofy

... because you tipped it and conceded defeat.

Set 'em up again and we'll play another game.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
10-03-2021 22:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21645)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The triggered never fail to be triggered

You are right about that.

Swan wrote:Again information has been teleported by entanglement.

LOL you are so far behind the curve that you will never catch up.

Sorry that you are so stupid
...deleted Holy Link and Quote...

False authority fallacy. Denial of quantum mechanics. Buzzword fallacies. Cliche fallacy. Assumption of victory fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-03-2021 22:36
(21645)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Sorry that you are so stupid

Well certainly when compared to a genius of wit such as yourself. I still haven't learned to teleport using my entangled photons LOL LOL YawnOL Lawn Lawn

Now lets examine your situation.

You deny that heat is energy.

Heat is not energy.
Swan wrote:
In spite of all the working steam engines and steam based systems in the world

Heat is not energy. Steam engines (or any other heat engine) is not using heat as energy. They all require fuel. The fuel provides the energy. Heat is just the flow of thermal energy. It is not the energy itself.
Swan wrote:
You deny that there ever was an ice age. In spite of all the worlds glacial moraines.

It is unknown whether there was ever an ice age. You are preaching your religion again.
Swan wrote:
Now you deny that there are quantum entangled particles. In spite of all the governments and institutes of higher learning making use of these properties of matter.

No one has denied there are entangled particles in quantum mechanics. Outright lie.
Swan wrote:
So obviously you are either a troll or believe that you are performing some sort of deniability of reality attack designed to test a persons response to a denial of reality attack.

No, you are lying, denying science, and spewing your fundamentalism again.
Swan wrote:
Or you are merely a grandiose schizzo who creates his or her own world as they meander thru time waiting eagerly for death

Psychoquackery.

Attempted proof by circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). Attempted proof by void authority. Attempted proof by alteration.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-03-2021 22:37
(21645)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Triggered

Psychoquackery.

The Parrot Killer

10-03-2021 23:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Triggered

Psychoquackery.

So the NASA's JPL laboratory at the California institute of technology is psychoquackery to you. Actually the only psycho is you, as you can not deal with reality

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/teleporting-toward-a-quantum-internet

JPL is involved in a study that tested quantum teleportation underneath the city of Calgary in Canada.

Fast Facts:

› Quantum teleportation, a phenomenon in quantum physics, can be used to encrypt data.

› New study tests quantum teleportation in a city's fiber network for the first time.

› In the future, quantum teleportation could be developed into infrastructure - creating a "quantum Internet."

Quantum physics is a field that appears to give scientists superpowers. Those who understand the world of extremely small or cold particles can perform amazing feats with them -- including teleportation -- that appear to bend reality.

The science behind these feats is complicated, and until recently, didn't exist outside of lab settings. But that's changing: researchers have begun to implement quantum teleportation in real-world contexts. Being able to do so just might revolutionize modern phone and Internet communications, leading to highly secure, encrypted messaging.

A paper published in Nature Photonics and co-authored by engineers at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, California, details the first experiments with quantum teleportation in a metropolitan fiber cable network. For the first time, the phenomenon has been witnessed over long distances in actual city infrastructure. In Canada, University of Calgary researchers teleported the quantum state of a photon more than 3.7 miles (6 kilometers) in "dark" (unused) cables under the city of Calgary. That's a new record for the longest distance of quantum teleportation in an actual metropolitan network.

While longer distances had been recorded in the past, those were conducted in lab settings, where photons were fired through spools of cable to simulate the loss of signal caused by long distances. This latest series of experiments in Calgary tested quantum teleportation in actual infrastructure, representing a major step forward for the technology.

"Demonstrating quantum effects such as teleportation outside of a lab environment involves a whole new set of challenges. This experiment shows how these challenges can all be overcome and hence it marks an important milestone towards the future quantum Internet," said Francesco Marsili, one of the JPL co-authors. "Quantum communication unlocks some of the unique properties of quantum mechanics to, for example, exchange information with ultimate security or link together quantum computers."

Photon sensors for the experiment were developed by Marsili and Matt Shaw of JPL's Microdevices Laboratory, along with colleagues at the National Institute of Standards and Technology, Boulder, Colorado. Their expertise was critical to the experiments: quantum networking is done with photons, and requires some of the most sensitive sensors in the world in order to know exactly what's happening to the particle.

"The superconducting detector platform, which has been pioneered by JPL and NIST researchers, makes it possible to detect single photons at telecommunications wavelengths with nearly perfect efficiency and almost no noise. This was simply not possible with earlier detector types, and so experiments such as ours, using existing fiber-infrastructure, would have been close to impossible without JPL's detectors," said Daniel Oblak of the University of Calgary's Institute for Quantum Science and Technology.

Safer emails using quantum physics

Shrink down to the level of a photon, and physics starts to play by bizarre rules. Scientists who understand those rules can "entangle" two particles so that their properties are linked. Entanglement is a mind-boggling concept in which particles with different characteristics, or states, can be bound together across space. That means whatever affects one particle's state will affect the other, even if they're located miles apart from one another.

This is where teleportation comes in. Imagine you have two entangled particles -- let's call them Photon 1 and Photon 2 -- and Photon 2 is sent to a distant location. There, it meets with Photon 3, and the two interact with each other. Photon 3's state can be transferred to Photon 2, and automatically "teleported" to the entangled twin, Photon 1. This disembodied transfer happens despite the fact that Photons 1 and 3 never interact.

This property can be used to securely exchange secret messages. If two people share an entangled pair of photons, quantum information can be transmitted in a disembodied fashion, leaving an eavesdropper with nothing to intercept and so unable to read the secret message.

Teleportation Means Going the Distance

This system of highly secure communications is being tested in a number of fields, Marsili said, including financial industries and agencies like NASA that want to protect their space data signals. The superconducting single photon detectors developed by Marsili, Shaw and their NIST colleagues are a key tool in doing this, because sending photons over long distances will inevitably lead to "loss" of the signal. Even when using a laser in space, light diffuses over distance, weakening the power of the signal being transmitted.

The next step is building repeaters that can further teleport the state of a photon from one location to the next. Just as repeaters are used to carry other telecommunication signals across long distances, they could be used to teleport entangled photons. Super-sensitive photon detectors would allow repeaters to send entangled photons across the country. For space-related communications, repeaters wouldn't even be necessary; photons could eventually be fired into space using lasers, and photon states could be teleported from Earth.

No repeaters were used in the Calgary experiments, which were mainly meant to establish how quantum teleportation can be performed outside the lab. Researchers used the city's dark fiber -- a single optical cable with no electronics or network equipment flowing through them.

"By using advanced superconducting detectors, we can use individual photons to efficiently communicate both classical and quantum information from space to the ground," Shaw said. "We are planning to use more advanced versions of these detectors for demonstrations of optical communication from deep space and of quantum teleportation from the International Space Station."

The study was funded by Alberta Innovates Technology Futures; the National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada; and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. Part of the detector research was carried out at JPL under a contract with NASA. Caltech in Pasadena manages JPL for NASA.

For more information about JPL's research on quantum teleportation, visit:

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=4384

Been here done this before, haven't lost an argument in decades, perhaps you can get Moscow and Beijing involved to help you, because your failure is complete
Edited on 10-03-2021 23:56
11-03-2021 00:48
(14463)
Swan wrote: So the NASA's JPL laboratory at the California institute of technology is psychoquackery to you.

Too funny! You believe EVERYTHING the government orders you to believe! You believe the government incapable of spewing politically motivated gibberish!

Question for the board: Have you ever encountered anyone so naive?

11-03-2021 01:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: So the NASA's JPL laboratory at the California institute of technology is psychoquackery to you.

Too funny! You believe EVERYTHING the government orders you to believe! You believe the government incapable of spewing politically motivated gibberish!

Exactly who do you believe that you are influencing with your schizzo denial rants? No one cares that you are even alive much less what you babble

Let me know if the farm needs a new instructor, because you suck

https://physicsworld.com/a/quantum-gate-teleportation-connects-atomic-qubits-in-two-labs/

Researchers in Germany have performed a quantum gate operation between two quantum bits (qubits) in different laboratories. This marks a step towards distributed quantum logic, whereby system designers could build modular quantum computers, spreading qubits between different devices while allowing them to behave as one computer. Distributed systems would avoid crosstalk between qubits, which degrades quantum computations.

Adding qubits to a quantum computer is far trickier than adding bits to a classical one, as each qubit (which may be a trapped ion, a superconducting circuit, a diamond nitrogen–vacancy centre or many other physical manifestations of a quantum state) must be able to undergo the necessary logical interactions while also being protected from noise – which can destroy quantum information.

A significant noise source is interference between multiple qubits: "Let's say there are three or four qubits in one device and you want to do a gate between just two of them," explains Severin Daiss of the Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics in Garching; "As they are all in one device you can still have crosstalk of those two qubits with the other qubits that should not participate in the calculation." The more qubits are added to a single device, the more severe the crosstalk problem becomes. Other factors that cause problems in specific platforms are the difficulty of addressing specific qubits in large registers, restricted space, and problems with heat removal from large cryogenic samples.

Multiple devices
One possible way to scale up a quantum computer without scaling up the attendant problems would be to spread the qubits between multiple devices. However, this would require integrating the quantum logical operations performed on each device: "If you just calculate one result with one module and send the state to another module, you're still not increasing the computational space that you have," explains Daiss. "Quantum gate teleportation" – the construction of quantum gates whose output is conditional on the state of an input gate elsewhere – has therefore become an active field of research. Such gates have been demonstrated between ions in the same trap and superconducting circuits in a single cryostat, and one with photonic qubits, albeit with a tiny success rate.

In the new research, Daiss and colleagues led by Gerhard Rempe unveil a radically different, conceptually-simpler gate that is based on the interaction of a single photon with modules in two different laboratories. In each laboratory, they set up an optical cavity containing a single rubidium atom and they link the two systems using a 60::m optical fibre. To implement the gate, they send a photon as a "flying qubit" along the fibre and reflect it successively from the two cavities, thereby entangling its polarization with the rubidium energy levels. A measurement of the photon is then combined with a conditional feedback on the qubit to realize a CNOT gate – one of the key components of quantum logic.

Heralded quantum gate
The protocol produces a "heralded" quantum gate in which the detection of the photon signals a successful gate operation. In future, this could prove crucial to producing a reliable quantum computer as such a confirmation that each successive gate has worked is important if multiple gates are connected in sequence. Other platforms could theoretically produce quantum gates using the researchers' protocol, says Daiss, if the qubit could be coupled sufficiently strongly to a cavity or resonator. For instance, this has already been achieved with trapped ions or superconducting qubits.

READ MORE
'Lattice surgery' entangles fault-tolerant topological qubits

In future, says Daiss, a next step would be to connect together modules comprising more than one qubit and producing computers with more than one module: "We could go in either direction, and both directions will benefit from the work we're doing at the moment," he concludes.

Ronald Hanson of Delft University of Technology in the Netherlands believes the paper marks an important step forward: "They just have this one photon scattering off one side, going to the other side and then you measure it. Conceptually it's super simple, and they show that it works." he says. "So it's the fact that it's heralded, and its efficiency – I think that's the real novelty of the work."
11-03-2021 01:37
(14463)
Swan wrote:No one cares that you are even alive much less what you babble

Too funny! Now you believe you are everyone! Wow! I mean LOL LOL Wow Yawn LOL.

You just keep getting more and more entertaining.

Lawn. Lawn.

11-03-2021 02:17
keepit
★★★★★
(3074)
ibd,
You don't know what to believe because you're programmed to not believe anything except your own nonsense.
11-03-2021 02:21
(14463)
keepit wrote:ibd, You don't know what to believe because you're programmed to not believe anything except your own nonsense.

More nonsense, keepit. You apparently can't post anything but nonsensical crap.

Instead of attacking me, why don't you try getting something right this year?

11-03-2021 02:35
keepit
★★★★★
(3074)
ibd,
I'm not intending to attack you. I'm just trying to get you to learn things outside your own field of nonsense.
11-03-2021 02:50
(14463)
keepit wrote: ibd, I'm not intending to attack you. I'm just trying to get you to learn things outside your own field of nonsense.

I'm the one with the physics, the math, the logic and the economics.

You are the one with nothing but nonsense.

You aren't trying to get me to learn anything.

You are avoiding all learning while trying to get me to abandon physics, math, logic and economics in favor of your nonsense.

Not today.

11-03-2021 02:52
keepit
★★★★★
(3074)
ibd,
Baloney.
11-03-2021 02:53
(14463)
keepit wrote:ibd, Baloney.

Wuttev-ah. You're a moron. Let me know when you get something correct.

11-03-2021 03:17
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote:ibd, Baloney.

Wuttev-ah. You're a moron. Let me know when you get something correct.

OMG son, are you that anal rectally attentive? Bologna is a city in Italy. How could you be such a hater? Also, Mormons deserve respect. I happen to like their choir and coffee. What is wrong with you?
Edited on 11-03-2021 03:24
11-03-2021 03:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:No one cares that you are even alive much less what you babble

Too funny! Now you believe you are everyone! Wow! I mean LOL LOL Wow Yawn LOL.

You just keep getting more and more entertaining.

Lawn. Lawn.

Your quotes

Heat is not energy. Lol tell that to ships moving by heat energy

There was no ice age. Detailing your low IQ

Now there are no quantum entangled networks in development.

Do you live in a West Virginia shed with your Mom? and maggie the piggy

The government really pays you to be an ****
Edited on 11-03-2021 03:23
11-03-2021 03:25
(14463)
Swan wrote:Heat is not energy. Lol tell that to ships moving by heat energy

LOL LOL Too funny Lawn YOL. Ships move by kinetic energy genius. There is no such thing as heat energy. Heat is not a form of energy.

Swan wrote: There was no ice age.

Now you are simply lying. You have been reduced to misstating my rebuttal to your WACKY claims.

Swan wrote: Now there are no quantum entangled networks in development.

There never were. There cannot be. There is no entanglement science, as you are painfully aware.

Shouldn't you be shooting up again right about now?

Attached image:

11-03-2021 03:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL LOL Too funny Lawn YOL. Ships move by kinetic energy genius. There is no such thing as heat energy. Heat is not a form of energy.

Now you are simply lying. You have been reduced to misstating my rebuttal to your WACKY claims.

There never were. There cannot be. There is no entanglement science, as you are painfully aware.

Nuclear powered ships move by heat energy created from decaying nuclear material that gives off heat as a byproduct of fission. The heat energy is transitioned to various types of turbines.

You are a lain brain, which is why you are there being a nobody
11-03-2021 03:41
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Nuclear powered ships move by heat energy created from decaying nuclear material that gives off heat as a byproduct of fission. The heat energy is transitioned to various types of turbines.

I'm just curious. Is nuclear fission the result of alpha or beta decay? What is it that actually heats the water that converts it into steam?
Just going by this basic information it seems that it would be gamma radiation and not beta particles. Can you please explain why gamma radiation heats water while beta particles do not?
This in a sense gets into why microwave ovens work. Water gets heated just as nuclear energy heats water. Just 2 EZ of an opening Swanee.
11-03-2021 03:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I'm just curious. Is nuclear fission the result of alpha or beta decay? What is it that actually heats the water that converts it into steam?
Just going by this basic information it seems that it would be gamma radiation and not beta particles. Can you please explain why gamma radiation heats water while beta particles do not?
This in a sense gets into why microwave ovens work. Water gets heated just as nuclear energy heats water. Just 2 EZ of an opening Swanee.

Actually you are curiously ignorant and being maliciously distractive.

Generating Heat

Fission
Fission produces energy and nuclear power plants use the fission reactions of U-236 to generate heat that then is converted to electricity. In a nuclear power plant, there is a chain reaction. Uranium-235 reacts with a neutron to generate uranium-236. This splits into fission products and also produces additional neutrons. The newly formed neutrons react with more uranium-235 to make uranium-236 that undergoes fission, etc. The result is a chain reaction.

I could say that it's not rocket or nuclear science, but in this instance that would be wrong
11-03-2021 03:56
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Generating Heat

Fission
Fission produces energy and nuclear power plants use the fission reactions of U-236 to generate heat that then is converted to electricity. In a nuclear power plant, there is a chain reaction. Uranium-235 reacts with a neutron to generate uranium-236. This splits into fission products and also produces additional neutrons. The newly formed neutrons react with more uranium-235 to make uranium-236 that undergoes fission, etc. The result is a chain reaction.

I could say that it's not rocket or nuclear science, but in this instance that would be wrong

You failed to answer the question. Which decay is causing heat? When you say;

the answer is found in atomic physics. Even a simpleton knows this.

The basic answer is that 2/4He which is the radioactive isotope of beta decay is a helium element. With gamma radiation, it's E =hv.
Why helium is 2/4He is because it has 2 protons while the 4 is the total number in it's nucleus. You know, 2 protons + 2 neutrons. And in the elemental table, 2He means it has 2 electrons. Why 2/4He has a different meaning than 2He.
Nuclear physics is simply different. With generating power, it's how decay is controlled. With atomic physics, it's more about the natural state of things. With nuclear physics, it's about how atomic physics can be manipulated.
Then particle physics gets into weaponry. An example is a laser. How to focus a beam? This is where crystals come into play. They can help to focus beams of highly ionized radiation. Just basic science.

Edited on 11-03-2021 04:16
11-03-2021 04:18
(14463)
Swan wrote:Nuclear powered ships move by heat energy created from decaying nuclear material that gives off heat as a byproduct of fission.

Nope. Nuclear-powered ships move by converting chemical energy to thermal energy to kinetic energy. It's that first law of thermodynamics, i.e. energy changing forms.

There is no such thing as heat energy anyway.

11-03-2021 04:22
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And we're back to microwave radiation heats water quite well. So the question is, how much energy in nuclear power plants is wasted because it simply is not within the microwave bandwidth?
Shirley (it's a pun), can find waste in this scenario. Or is both alpha and beta radiation converted into microwave radiation? This is if we want to get into how nuclear energy is used to generate electricity. I'm asking for a friend.
11-03-2021 04:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Generating Heat

Fission

You failed to answer the question. Which decay is causing heat? When you say;

the answer is found in atomic physics. Even a simpleton knows this.

The basic answer is that 2/4He which is the radioactive isotope of beta decay is a helium element. With gamma radiation, it's E =hv.
Why helium is 2/4He is because it has 2 protons while the 4 is the total number in it's nucleus. You know, 2 protons + 2 neutrons. And in the elemental table, 2He means it has 2 electrons. Why 2/4He has a different meaning than 2He.
Nuclear physics is simply different. With generating power, it's how decay is controlled. With atomic physics, it's more about the natural state of things. With nuclear physics, it's about how atomic physics can be manipulated.
Then particle physics gets into weaponry. An example is a laser. How to focus a beam? This is where crystals come into play. They can help to focus beams of highly ionized radiation. Just basic science.

As part of your mental disease you are in grandiose belief that people are required to answer you and follow in your misdirected attempts at trolling. You have no ability to either influence me nor change my chosen direction of course.

But do not stop making an ass of yourself, as it is rather amusing.

Now

Nuclear Powered Ships
Melis Tekant
March 20, 2013
Submitted as coursework for PH241, Stanford University, Winter 2013

Fig. 1: USS Enterprise (CVAN-65) was the world's first nuclear aircraft carrier. Decommissioned in 2013, it served for 51 years, longer than any other aircraft carrier. (Courtesy of the U.S. Naval History and Heritage Command).
Introduction
A nuclear powered ship - be it a surface ship or a submarine - receives its propulsion energy from a nuclear power plant on board. These ships have been widely used in the military since the 1950s as submarines and aircraft carriers, but only a few experimental civil nuclear ships exist, such as the N.S. Savannah, which was built as a part of the U.S. Atoms for Peace program. [1]

How They Work and Comparison to Land-Based Reactors
Naval power plants are quite similar to land-based nuclear power reactors. They produce heat through a nuclear reaction that is used to boil water, which then turns a turbine. This spinning turbine either directly turns the propeller of the ship, or is connected to a turbo-electric drive system that produces electric power to turn the propeller. [2] Naval nuclear power reactors still have a few distinct properties from land-based ones. Due to space considerations, these reactors are small (a few hundred megawatts compared to a few gigawatts on land), and have a higher output power density. They generally use pressurized water, run on highly enriched uranium, and use uranium-zirconium or uranium-aluminum alloy, or a metal-ceramic. [2] They have long core lives, therefore need little refueling, and they contain a safe yet compact pressure vessel. Furthermore, due to the need of flexible power output and space constraints, the thermal efficiency of naval reactors are less than land-based nuclear power plants.

Pros and Cons
Naval nuclear reactors provide more miles per unit of raw fuel compared to combustion-driven power sources. Thus, nuclear ships are much faster, need to carry much less fuel, and do not need an oxygen source. [3] Furthermore, with rising oil prices, nuclear ships might be more economical than conventionally powered ships, since savings in fuel costs might offset the additional up-front costs of nuclear-powered ships. [4]

Additionally, nuclear ships are environmentally friendly: nuclear fission releases no greenhouse gasses, the confinement against radioactive leakage is excellent, and nuclear ships are even recyclable. For example, after the ship's life cycle ends, the U.S. Navy recycles the ship by defueling the reactor, inactivating the ship, removing the reactor compartment for land disposal, recycling the remainder of the vessel, and disposing of the non-recyclable materials. [2]

Through the usage of the newest technologies, good training programs, and high levels of standardizations nuclear powered propulsion is one of the safest means of transportation. The United States Navy has had an accident-free record up to this day, operating for 5500 reactor-years. [5] To further perfect this technology, there are many laboratories in the U.S. that specialize on naval nuclear propulsion work, such as Bettis and Knolls Atomic Power Laboratories. [2]

Yet, there are problems with this technology, with the leading one being the expense. Nuclear powered ships are much more expensive than those with conventional sources of power (petroleum based), and especially during peace times, it is not entirely clear which technology is cheaper in the long run. [6] Plus, there are additional problems with the stress on the mechanical system, salt-water corrosion, and operation under shaking and vibrations.

History and Types of Vessels
Research on the possibility of nuclear-powered ships started in the 1940s, and the first nuclear powered submarine, USS Nautilus, was completed in 1955. This marked a remarkable change in the capabilities of underwater vessels: nuclear powered submarines could sustain 20-25 knots for weeks without surfacing. [7] USS Enterprise, and aircraft carrier followed, and in less than a decade, the United States Navy had 26 functioning submarines, and 30 more under construction.

The United States and Russia became the first and leading countries to use this technology, peaking at the end of Cold War. By that time, there were around 400 nuclear powered submarines operational or under construction. Following weapons reduction programs, this number has decreased dramatically, but other countries, such as UK, France, China, and India have joined in. Today, the Navy's combat submarine and carrier forces are entirely nuclear-powered. [8]

As for civilian use, nuclear propulsion is essential in icebreaking in the Russian Arctic. Only nuclear power can provide the power levels for breaking thick ice with little fueling. Nuclear technology has also helped increase Arctic navigation from two to ten months per year, and year round in the Western Arctic.

Nuclear merchant ships, on the other hand, have not been successful. The main reason of failure is due to high cost. [7] Though, with decreasing availability of fossil fuels, nuclear technology might enter our daily lives, and might even open way for ships to compete with aircrafts in the market for international deliveries.
11-03-2021 04:30
(14463)
James___ wrote: I'm just curious. Is nuclear fission the result of alpha or beta decay? What is it that actually heats the water that converts it into steam?

James___, it is sufficient to note that fission itself is exothermic. All fission converts some matter into energy as the nuclei are split, and when you do the math, i.e. E=mc^2, it turns out to be a pretty big deal. Some of that energy is a blast of gamma photons which is very bright. Some of that energy becomes a blast of thermal energy that can burn your toast.

The thermal energy heats the water. Just say "ex-o-therm-ic."

11-03-2021 04:35
keepit
★★★★★
(3074)
Nuclear power isn't produced by chemical reaction as i understand it. Nuclear energy is produced when a fissile product breaks apart yielding kinetic energy and sometimes gamma radiation. Both are used to heat water for the production of steam which produces kinetic energy.
11-03-2021 04:52
(14463)
keepit wrote: Nuclear power isn't produced by chemical reaction as i understand it.

You don't understand it.

Say it with me: "Conservation of Energy ... Chemical to Thermal to Kinetic."

keepit wrote: Nuclear energy is produced when a fissile product breaks apart

What do you think "chemical energy" is? Why do you think the uranium is called the "nuclear fuel"?

... and it's thermal energy that is produced, not nuclear energy.

11-03-2021 04:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote: Nuclear power isn't produced by chemical reaction as i understand it.

You don't understand it.

Say it with me: "Conservation of Energy ... Chemical to Thermal to Kinetic."

keepit wrote: Nuclear energy is produced when a fissile product breaks apart

What do you think "chemical energy" is? Why do you think the uranium is called the "nuclear fuel"?

... and it's thermal energy that is produced, not nuclear energy.

Thermal means heat moron so you just agreed with me.

You may now eat the cyanide
11-03-2021 05:19
(14463)
Swan wrote:Thermal means heat moron

Nope. Thermal energy is a form of energy measured in Joules. Heat is a flow of energy and is measured in watts. Your science-fiction fantasy won't get any traction in real life.

You may now shoot up again.

Attached image:

11-03-2021 10:37
(21645)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Triggered

Psychoquackery.

So the NASA's JPL laboratory at the California institute of technology is psychoquackery to you.

Nope. Never said it was.
Swan wrote:
Actually the only psycho is you, as you can not deal with reality

Psychoquackery. Buzzword fallacy.
Swan wrote:
JPL is involved in a study that tested quantum teleportation underneath the city of Calgary in Canada.

Science isn't a 'study' nor a government agency.
Swan wrote:
Fast Facts:

› Quantum teleportation, a phenomenon in quantum physics, can be used to encrypt data.

What 'teleportation'?
Swan wrote:
› New study tests quantum teleportation in a city's fiber network for the first time.

Science isn't a study. Nor is it a test.
Swan wrote:
› In the future, quantum teleportation could be developed into infrastructure - creating a "quantum Internet."

Buzzword fallacies.
Swan wrote:
Quantum physics is a field that appears to give scientists superpowers.

You've been reading too many comic books.
Swan wrote:
Those who understand the world of extremely small or cold particles can perform amazing feats with them -- including teleportation -- that appear to bend reality.

Buzzword fallacies.
Swan wrote:
The science behind these feats is complicated,

There is no science here.
Swan wrote:
and until recently, didn't exist outside of lab settings.

Science is not a lab.
Swan wrote:
But that's changing: researchers have begun to implement quantum teleportation in real-world contexts.

Buzzword fallacies.
Swan wrote:
Being able to do so just might revolutionize modern phone and Internet communications, leading to highly secure, encrypted messaging.

Encryption is not entanglement. Entanglement is not a encryption. Redefinition fallacy.
Swan wrote:
A paper published in Nature Photonics and co-authored by engineers at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, California, details the first experiments with quantum teleportation in a metropolitan fiber cable network. For the first time, the phenomenon has been witnessed over long distances in actual city infrastructure. In Canada, University of Calgary researchers teleported the quantum state of a photon more than 3.7 miles (6 kilometers) in "dark" (unused) cables under the city of Calgary. That's a new record for the longest distance of quantum teleportation in an actual metropolitan network.

A bunch of BS. Yes. I call BS on such a study, even if it is conducted in the halls of JPL.
Swan wrote:
While longer distances had been recorded in the past, those were conducted in lab settings, where photons were fired through spools of cable to simulate the loss of signal caused by long distances. This latest series of experiments in Calgary tested quantum teleportation in actual infrastructure, representing a major step forward for the technology.

A photon does not dissipate according to the inverse square law. Denial of quantum mechanics.
Swan wrote:
"Demonstrating quantum effects such as teleportation outside of a lab environment involves a whole new set of challenges. This experiment shows how these challenges can all be overcome and hence it marks an important milestone towards the future quantum Internet," said Francesco Marsili, one of the JPL co-authors. "Quantum communication unlocks some of the unique properties of quantum mechanics to, for example, exchange information with ultimate security or link together quantum computers."

Buzzword fallacies.
Swan wrote:
Photon sensors for the experiment were developed by Marsili and Matt Shaw of JPL's Microdevices Laboratory, along with colleagues at the National Institute of Standards and Technology, Boulder, Colorado. Their expertise was critical to the experiments: quantum networking is done with photons, and requires some of the most sensitive sensors in the world in order to know exactly what's happening to the particle.

Irrelevant strawman.
Swan wrote:
"The superconducting detector platform, which has been pioneered by JPL and NIST researchers, makes it possible to detect single photons at telecommunications wavelengths with nearly perfect efficiency and almost no noise. This was simply not possible with earlier detector types, and so experiments such as ours, using existing fiber-infrastructure, would have been close to impossible without JPL's detectors," said Daniel Oblak of the University of Calgary's Institute for Quantum Science and Technology.

How do they know the photons are entangled?
Swan wrote:
Safer emails using quantum physics

Shrink down to the level of a photon, and physics starts to play by bizarre rules.

Encryption is not entanglement. Entanglement is not encryption. The properties of light are rather well understood. it is used by radio engineers and optical engineers daily.
Swan wrote:
Scientists who understand those rules can "entangle" two particles so that their properties are linked. Entanglement is a mind-boggling concept in which particles with different characteristics, or states, can be bound together across space. That means whatever affects one particle's state will affect the other, even if they're located miles apart from one another.

It is not possible to entangle to independent particles. Entanglement is a probability function.
Swan wrote:
This is where teleportation comes in. Imagine you have two entangled particles -- let's call them Photon 1 and Photon 2 -- and Photon 2 is sent to a distant location. There, it meets with Photon 3, and the two interact with each other. Photon 3's state can be transferred to Photon 2, and automatically "teleported" to the entangled twin, Photon 1. This disembodied transfer happens despite the fact that Photons 1 and 3 never interact.

Light still moves at the speed of light.
Swan wrote:
This property can be used to securely exchange secret messages. If two people share an entangled pair of photons, quantum information can be transmitted in a disembodied fashion, leaving an eavesdropper with nothing to intercept and so unable to read the secret message.

Entanglement is not encryption. Encryption is not entanglement.
Swan wrote:
Teleportation Means Going the Distance

The speed of light is the same.
Swan wrote:
This system of highly secure communications is being tested in a number of fields, Marsili said, including financial industries and agencies like NASA that want to protect their space data signals. The superconducting single photon detectors developed by Marsili, Shaw and their NIST colleagues are a key tool in doing this, because sending photons over long distances will inevitably lead to "loss" of the signal. Even when using a laser in space, light diffuses over distance, weakening the power of the signal being transmitted.

A photon does not diffuse with distance.
Swan wrote:
The next step is building repeaters that can further teleport the state of a photon from one location to the next. Just as repeaters are used to carry other telecommunication signals across long distances, they could be used to teleport entangled photons. Super-sensitive photon detectors would allow repeaters to send entangled photons across the country. For space-related communications, repeaters wouldn't even be necessary; photons could eventually be fired into space using lasers, and photon states could be teleported from Earth.

Light still travels at the speed of light.
Swan wrote:
No repeaters were used in the Calgary experiments, which were mainly meant to establish how quantum teleportation can be performed outside the lab. Researchers used the city's dark fiber -- a single optical cable with no electronics or network equipment flowing through them.

Buzzword fallacy. Light sent through a fiber is no longer a 'dark' fiber.
Swan wrote:
"By using advanced superconducting detectors, we can use individual photons to efficiently communicate both classical and quantum information from space to the ground," Shaw said. "We are planning to use more advanced versions of these detectors for demonstrations of optical communication from deep space and of quantum teleportation from the International Space Station."

Light still moves at the speed of light.
Swan wrote:
The study was funded by Alberta Innovates Technology Futures; the National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada; and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. Part of the detector research was carried out at JPL under a contract with NASA. Caltech in Pasadena manages JPL for NASA.

For more information about JPL's research on quantum teleportation, visit:

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=4384

Science is not a government agency nor a study.
Swan wrote:
Been here done this before, haven't lost an argument in decades, perhaps you can get Moscow and Beijing involved to help you, because your failure is complete

Assumption of victory fallacy. Attempted proof by circular argument (fundamentalism). Attempted proof by redefinition. Attempted proof by name dropping.

The Parrot Killer

11-03-2021 10:39
(21645)
IBdaMann wrote:

Unfortunately, yes.

Remember the bit with the perpetual motion machine here?
There is also, of course, keepit and his problems.

The Parrot Killer

11-03-2021 10:42
(21645)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Exactly who do you believe that you are influencing with your schizzo denial rants? No one cares that you are even alive much less what you babble

Let me know if the farm needs a new instructor, because you suck

https://physicsworld.com/a/quantum-gate-teleportation-connects-atomic-qubits-in-two-labs/

Researchers in Germany have performed a quantum gate operation between two quantum bits (qubits) in different laboratories.
...deleted remaining repetitive arguments...

Argument by repetition fallacies. Attempted proof by magazine.

The Parrot Killer

11-03-2021 10:43
(21645)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
You don't know what to believe because you're programmed to not believe anything except your own nonsense.

It is YOU that is trying to make up your own nonsense (or copy the nonsense of another and claiming it as your own argument).

You have no mind. You are just cutting and pasting.

The Parrot Killer

11-03-2021 10:43
(21645)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
I'm not intending to attack you. I'm just trying to get you to learn things outside your own field of nonsense.

Bulverism fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

Page 4 of 6<<<23456>

Join the debate Well Space X aced another controlled landing. Will be using really low IQ astronuts:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Space travel is hoax3316-04-2024 23:24
Well space x blew up another starship, currently batting 0.0/nada/nothing/zero/zilch018-11-2023 20:38
Low temperature breaks record set over 100 years ago, proving climate change is real2801-06-2022 06:03
Record low temps across America.227-04-2022 02:17
Could space debris be a challenge for collecting data on climate change?1023-03-2021 04:28
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact